Favorite AVGN video?

favorite AVGN video?

Attached: 28AC297B-B57C-4D08-8274-F6F6F310E000.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RL0YWB8wMDs?t=464
youtu.be/F1hTa7too0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6CPmLQ8jk&ab_channel=nicoco1976
youtube.com/watch?v=VbKcYVPsFEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one where he says ASSSSSSSSSSS

Earthbound was the first one I watched all the way through.Even after trying earlier stuff it's still my favorite episode.

Attached: neverleave.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Anyone seen Mike’s dick? Hes packing

What is the story behind that anyway. Did he just get loaded and log in to the wrong account or what?

The one where he takes you back to the past to play some shitty games that suck ass

Action 52

holy shit zoomer please fuck off

Plumbers dont wear ties

>how dare you be younger than me reeeeeeeee

Die Hard, I just like the montage at the end
youtu.be/RL0YWB8wMDs?t=464

The "making of" video, since I've already watched the Action 52 so many times

Gameboy accessories video.

Attached: AA320F94-C0DE-4891-BAD5-5B7EA58CF895.gif (240x135, 868K)

Unironically the Tiger Games one.

The Odyssey and Pong Consoles episodes were interesting as well.

I just really like old technology.

someone said he had a small dick or something. and he was drunk so he posted a dick pic at the guy to prove he was well hung. and he is. VERY

Comfy AVGN>Funny AVGN

This. I love the console stuff, much more interesting than just one game.

funny that Mike wrote the Swordquest one. Ultra comfy tier avgn.

The Odyssey episode is brought down by the "Nerdy Turd", his most unfunny creation ever.

Castlevania marathon

It's far better than fucking shitpickle.

Gameboy accessories and the you know what's bullshit series

That episode James copied everything Mike said in their “playing Odyssey” video where they were drinking hard alcohol. you hear the shot glasses clinking. Except that video is hilarious

Shitpickle was in some average four minute episode in the beginning, before he got really good, so it doesn't bother me so much.

I dislike when he has guest characters show up in general, but I never really minded these guys. Probably because they don't really talk.

can't choose between
Action 52
Super Pitfall
Little Red Hood
Dragon's Lair

Mike wrote 90% of the episodes though.

Chex quest

The more I find out about the behind-the-scenes, the more I get the impression that the more informative episodes come from Mike, and the more sketch-heaving episodes are spearheaded by James.

I was genuinely surprised by how much I enjoyed that one. I got a genuine laugh out of Brutal Chex Quest.

not that many. maybe 50% of the first hundred

mike said on a stream he does not like doing the characters. he likes the gameplay focused ones

Now that Projared redeemed himself why are you still watching AVGN? He is too old

Top Comfy Tier AVGN:

>Bible Games
>Nintendo Power
>Action 52
>Swordquest
>Wish List
>Pretty much any hardware episode
>Castlevania Marathon
>Street Fighter 2010
>Star Wars

I'm incline to agree.

It's amazing how much better a 'review' can be when it isn't bogged down with talk of sucking diarrhea turds from the inside of a filthy truckstop toilet.

Who would've guessed?

IT'S DARK CASTLE ON CD-I

The zelda cd-i trilogy

How many episodes are there?

I don't even really mind the juvenile language so much, I just can't stand it when some jagoff in a costume jumps in and starts hamming it up. That shit makes all the difference between a decent episode and a cringey one.

Mario 3

>475934115
absolutely correct

Don't forget seaman.

Add Seaman and the Ghostbusters three parter, and you're right on the money.

Die Hard

FOR NIIIIMOOOOOY

>Angry Video Game Need
>his best episodes are the ones where he's not angry

Good episode, but I don't know if I would call it comfy.

Dick Tracy and Batman are among his angriest episodes, but also among the best.

>Almost October
>Time for the annual Monster Madness marathon again

Attached: You Gonna Get Comfy.jpg (600x772, 68K)

Dumb Dickard

that mike wrote? that i know of?
roger rabbit, tmnt, red hood, super pitfall, superman star trek, all the zelda ones, swordquest, milon, bubsy. other ones i dont know

>finish watching horror movie
>immediately google it + cinemassacre to see if James did a MM video on it

Attached: comfy frog.jpg (253x229, 48K)

who cares about that dude literally has a 9 1/2 inch dick

Starting to feel like I'm in the minority of those that loved the Bugs bunny episodes.
Or were those the exception for "friends"/costumes?

Sega CD one. HEY, YOU STILL DONT OWN A SEGA CD?!

All pretty good episodes

Attached: IJOQte0.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Uh yeah no time mmmhhhhhhmmmmmmm

i know. and good for him. pretty based desu

That joke died 10 years ago

megaman games episode. seems like the last one he actually enjoyed

James is so full of it with that “no time” bs
that is one thing that i feel bad a bit for mike. I watch his streams semi regularly. And he spends days practicing and learning about the games to prepare. Then when they shoot with James he is disinterested and says he has no time. In every video.
Its his job. He could at least fake it a bit.

I'll give that one a pass just for "BUGS. FUCKIN'. BUNNY!". Seeing a YTP with that in it was my introduction to AVGN.

literally not a joke
youtu.be/F1hTa7too0U

He let the cat out of the bag during J&MM that he's doing Monster Madness this year, because he didn't have time to go see Spider-Man because he was watching a bunch of horror movies in preparation. Not that I really give a shit though, because it's going to be the "talking head" format he does now, instead of using edited clips.

>it's going to be the "talking head" format he does now,
What

Either Mario 3, earthbound, nintendo power, or nes accessories

Youtube copyright rules which isnt really their fault

I ruined nintendo power for myself, because I checked out what the ad was that was so gross he had to staple it.

The thing where it's just him sitting there talking semi-scripted in front of a camera to a slideshow of still images from the film accompanying what he's talking about. It's super static and boring compared to what it used to be.

There's plenty of other youtubers who still get away with it.

Which one was it?

How did James get away with this?

Attached: kikes.png (906x723, 873K)

The log of shit I don't know if he faked the stapling to make it interesting or if he actually did it as a child and forgot about it

those other youtubers likely get copyright claims and lose monitization.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6CPmLQ8jk&ab_channel=nicoco1976

user, why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

By the way, if anyone was curious; yes, my cock *is* 13 inches, thanks for asking.

I'm not sure why they keep on doing it then. Anyway, he's already shilling for Raycon and shit, so it's not like he's not making any money, and honestly, I would gladly donate to a Cinemassacre Patreon if it meant we would get shit like this again.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbKcYVPsFEE

It's not even a bad episode

post proof like mike ;)

Double Vision or Nintendo Power

big rigs
the commercial skit is hands down his funniest moment for me

a great one, actually written and recorded by James and not Mike

Oh fuck I remembered it wrong, my bad. But still, he showed that in the episode, but said that the ad was so gross he had to staple it.

I’ve seen Mike’s dick pics. He is mega-hung. Like 9.5

Dracula hands down. The dark filter on it makes it perfect for night time viewing.

Great one and another James written one. Mike did that Frankenstein NES part.

little red riding hood and the crazy castle ones
of the new ones I like the Earthbound and the hardware ones, those are always great

Never happened.

literally the blandest episode to date

MUNKEY CHEEZ

Not vidya fuck off, and this is coming from someone who used to watch avgn. You're killing this board

I liked it. There have been a few recent ones that were good, I thought. Chex Quest, Amiga CD 32, Retro Magazines. But a LOT of them have been misses lately.
It seems that the writers James and Mike hired are capable of writing good ones. Just not often.

Well, it does invite video game related conversation. Probably more than a lot of threads on the board. But I understand your point.

The blandest episode to date is probably Independence Day.

Where can I find Mike's dick pics? I need a good fap

The Spiderman episode is among my favourites, and it kinda saddens me that we'll never get an episode that's as simple as two friends playing games together and not really acting at all but it's still very entertaining

Ok but who the fuck is chin?

I love that moment when Spider-Man just yells "WELL, YOU'RE TALKIN' TO ME!", and it just suddenly gets quiet and awkward.

any where it's not on just one specific game (though a few of those are good)
Nintendo Power, NES Accessories, Making of an AVGN episode, Sega CD/32X, doublevision are all contenders for best.

No worries mate, we all do.
I just got curious and wanted to see for myself, as I never bothered to before now.

Attached: 24hoursBros.jpg (1200x901, 192K)

So many great little moments in that episode alone
"Look! You can't even kill that one guy!"
"But is it really necessary to kill em all?!"

It started as James being the AVGN who does everything, with a guest character once in a while. Then years later Board James comes along and we see more Mike, they're doing more Q&A, James and Mike Mondays starts, the curtain comes down and we see everything. Then in the scripts donation episode it's become "I've worked with James on a lot of these, some I've never seen". Now because it's not the AVGN channel anymore everybody is saying mike is 100% the AVGN and James is just his puppet he puts in front of the camera.
>years ago mike is saying james borrowed his nes game and made a video and showed it to him and it was funny "i didn't know why you wanted to borrow it but then you made that video and it was great"
>in current year mike it saying the avgn wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for himself

seaman is shit. it's another one of his dumb interests where he tries to connect a lot of unconnected shit into this conspiracy. he did it in beetelgeuse, he did it in hong kong 97, seaman, the only one it actually was good in was The Wizard and Mario 3.

Attached: Comment.jpg (607x425, 62K)

>I wish Spiderman would deliver my pizzas everyday.
>I'll shove a fucking pizza up your FUCKING ASS!
Fuck, that episode was amazing.

The one where he says WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?