So he basically became Big Boss, right?

So he basically became Big Boss, right?

Attached: raiden.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

A total cuck? Yeah probably.

cringe

?
That's what Big Boss was: a cuck. Raiden was a cuck too. I don't know why you have a cuck fetish.

go on, what makes big boss a cuck

inb4 muh boss

I mean with the whole idea of Outer Heaven, fighting for something you believe in

he's a fucking tool in both his games

>solidus was right
>Armstrong was right

He got literally got cucked by Eva too and of course Snake cucked his life multiple times.

Any plan that involves starting a social upheaval through war is basically retarded.

at least in the end he realized they were right, unlike snake.
yeah you're right bro, we should all just lay down and die and consume next product amirite

?
You are laying down and dying to consume the next product. You're here, consuming social media.
How old are you? 13? Do you have any self-awareness?

So you admit you're a sheep as well?

Snake couldnt help it. He was an operative and by his very origin was hellbent on killing the individuals behind everything.
Raiden has a bleeding heart.
Thinking about it, they are not that different from Vegeta and FT.

*Armstrong

And that's a good thing

What defines you is what you make.
I'm trying to make something. I might fail. Now how about you?

Another way to put it... Snake had to overcome. By the time raiden is put back together after Sam, he was ready for armstrong.

A tool
OF JUSTICE

The only thing you're trying to make is some shit to plop into your toilet

War breeds progress, don't be a limp dicked faggot. At this point war is the only chance we have at carrying out Solidus' vision

Listen;
You're fat, or a skeleton. You're weak. You're not much of a shot. You've probably never been in a fight. You wouldn't dare well at all. You sound like a retarded child.

>war breeds progress
In technology, human rights not so much.

Now THIS is projecting!
In third world shit holes, maybe. With the progress of technology comes the spread of information, which can easily attribute to progress of "human rights"

Unless they changed it Raiden wanted the orphans to NOT become like him while Big Schloss wanted to create more poeple like him with his ideals.

Prove it I guess.
You're just some out-of-shape tard tapping in a keyboard that would you get swallowed up by conflict. You don't even lift.

This is kind of the fucking point of the characters. Snake fought his entire life to try to do the right thing. It wasn't until the end that he AND Big Boss came to terms with their mistakes and failures at carrying out The Boss's will. Their failures paved the way for Raiden to end the cycle. Raiden was the one that could see the truth. Through Revengeance, he became the ultimate heir to The Boss's legacy - forged in the fires of war and violence started by the Philosophers.

SURE AS THE SUN WILL RISE
THE SLAUGHTER WILL CONTINUE
NOW I RETURN TO THE EARTH
WIND BLOWS
RAIN FALLS
THE STRONG PREY UPON THE WEAK
AND ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE
>tfw the memes didn’t end there

Everyone becomes BiBo eventually.
Everyone needs to become BiBo.
Raiden is BiBo.
You are BiBo.
We are all BiBo.
t. Hideo Kojima

How about "full of shit", is that a meme?

What does my physique have to do with consuming media and not fighting for your own beliefs?

Have you unironically lost your mind?

>tfw slave to memes

Because you need the basic assets to conduct a fight. You're talking about warfare. You're not fighting for what you believe in if you can't even fight.

>Metal Gear games are basically all about how ideals and communication is what starts and end wars
>People on the ground are just dying for an unjust cause

Do you really believe the only way of "fighting for what you believe in" is physical? Do you go out and pick fights hoping someone has different ideologies from you?

Are you legit trolling, because if so, you're doing a decent job.

How are you fighting the war. I want to hear this. Are you, """(((raising awareness)))"""

How fucking far removed from reality do you have to be to unironically believe war breeds progress? If you want to break down consumerist culture there are way smarter ways of going about it. The reason the US boomed so hard during WW1 and WW2 was that it wasn't involved from the start and its mainland was never threatened. It go to massively profit from lend lease programs with allies while only really being attacked on some Pacific Islands that nobody realistically gives a fuck about.
Meanwhile most of Europe was flattened and had to rebuild, resulting in massive economic damage and the death of empires. The UK is a small irrelevant Island now while it was basically the largest empire known to man before.

And for Eastern Europe it took fucking decades to get back to pre-war population levels and the entire region is still a joke economically. And you can try to blame communist dictators for that but totalitarian regimes wouldn't be nearly as successful if the population wasn't already devastated.

Can’t fight nature Jack!

How about you answer my questions first, fagtron.

>UK and most of yurop gets destroyed

Sounds like progress to me, seeing as they couldn't have gotten much worse than they are now.

>commies dindu nuffin!
I wonder who is behind this post

How is your reading comprehension this bad? I specifically said that totalitarian regimes wouldn't be able to actually take power if the countries still had living armies and citizens.
Aka they'd be able to tell communist dictators to eat a dick. How do you read that as "commies dindu noffin", my entire point was that the weakness of those countries post-war let communists take power easily.

>Aka they'd be able to tell communist dictators to eat a dick

Yeah that's what Hitler did and look where we are now.

War with Russia was always going to happen. They simply wouldn't stand for German hegemony in Europe, if Hitler didn't strike pre-emptively they would've stabbed him in the back while he was busy with the UK.

It really is depressing, isn't it? If only people knew then what they know now, our boy might have pulled it off.

Sure.
1. Armstrong and Big Boss talked explicitly about soldier idolatry and actual wars. Real life isn't a Hideo Kojima joint. You're moving the goalposts from:
>War breeds progress, don't be a limp dicked faggot. At this point war is the only chance we have at carrying out Solidus' vision.
To
>Do you really believe the only way of "fighting for what you believe in" is physical?
So you're doubling back and changing your argument around. I get it.
To answer your question, fighting for what you believe in ≠ the wars alluded to by antagonist characters. Wars are fought on the ground.
2. No. I don't pick a fight with strangers.

Yeah, no. The man was literally insane and megalomaniacal, it was never going to happen. Maybe if one of those assassination plans actually worked way earlier and someone less insane took power.

serving your country is the ultimate cuckold fantasy. You die in battle and for what? So the generations after you can live a good life? Fuck that

The second America was involved, the war was over. They would have dropped the bomb on Germany and vaporized it.
America is God's Nation under Heaven. America is Michael's Sword.

>So the generations after you can live a good life
Not really. You die in battle so some rich oil tycoons can become even richer. But hey, even if you're a useless highschool dropout with no real life skills the military can find a use for you.

Sequel with improved everything when

>Wars are fought on the ground

Maybe 100 years ago. Modern war is nothing but politics, the soldiers are cannon fodder. Take the entire war in the middle east, America and it's forces could have taken out every terrorist. But politics stood in the way. Words between leaders, treaties, all that bullshit. If it was a war fought on the ground it would be nothing but slaughter and getting the job done. In that world, you would be right about have the means to be able to fight. But we don't live in the world where wars are fought on the ground and not held back.

Attached: 1405821849152.jpg (681x496, 46K)

I never said to "serve your country", I was referring to carving your own path and fighting for your own ideals, not goldbergs.

Politics making war more bureaucratic ≠ war is fought by information.
You're actively fogging the issue.
You changed your argument, now answer my question:
How are you "fighting the war", and what war are you talking about?

>le guy fights against big bad for the entire game but does a complete 180 and believes everything the big bad says only AFTER killing him
I hate this shit, will there ever be a game where you can CHOSE to join the bad guy? like how deus ex was going to give you the option of staying with UNATCO instead of forcing you to go against them

>Man was literally insane
And so was Solidus and Armstrong in the world of MGS. But in reality, they were right all along. Hitler would have prevented what is happening to modern europe. Just remember that.
Michael's Sword was made to fight evil, not destroy the last remaining hope for Europe.

>They would've dropped the bomb on Germany.
I'm not so sure about that one chief. Assuming we're talking about some hypothetical scenario where Barbarossa works 100%(because Hitler dies and is replaced by someone not insane) and Russia capitulates early Germany still has most of the Luftwaffe operational. Sure, the Battle of Britain was bad but they lost even more men and planes in 4 years of war on the eastern front.

With Germany controlling most of the continent and having planes and pilots it wouldn't be so easy to just fly right over Berlin and bomb it into the stone age. Germany's biggest problem BY FAR was an oil shortage. If they secure Russia that's basically solved forever, they don't have to design tanks that can 1v5 and can start mass production because they now have enough fuel to actually support it.
They can also actually use their Me-262s(jets) around the clock with all the fuel they now have. Good luck getting bombers past jet interceptors.

With all of those factors it might've been possible for them to manoeuvre into an agreeable peace treaty before the US can just overwhelm them with their industrial superiority in a 10 year-long war of attrition.

He also would've killed most of the slavs and they're the only people sticking to their guns and holding the front right now.

The second you align against God's Nation under Heaven, the second you square off against God's Fist, you ARE evil. You do not attack God's place of Freedom on Earth.
Michael's Sword destroyed the heretics. The Jews don't even matter; you fight America, you are smited.

He's a whole other game from big boss

Attached: 145684478748.png (507x472, 288K)

What does a "free" world where every individual fights for what they want and believe with their own two hands really mean, when you think about it. Because society doesn't really hold up that way.

In Armstrong's world, would Edison and Tesla had to have settled their competing electrical models in a fight club? Would the idea of a written contract just not exist anymore?

In that world, the already wealthy and powerful would just hire someone big to keep any else down, and it would turn out much the same or worse.

>puts his opinion forward for it to be roughly fucked by the rest of the board
Yeah you're the cuck

They were never securing Russia.
Saying, "If they only secured Russia," is equivalent to saying, "If they only they had F14 Tomcat fighter jets."

Found the lardass that can't lift a weight and thinks he's tough. Stay in your imaginary world. You sound like some faggot who nonironically talks about wanting a zombie apocalypse to happen.

But F-14 Tomcats actually suck and most pilots hated them.
But yes, securing Russia is a what-if that simply has to be taken at face value, there's basically no natural way for Germany to take Russia without prescient knowledge or an anti-Stalin propaganda campaign that miraculously works and causes defection as well as stopping people from going through with scorched earth policies.

Only war in colonies breeds progress in the empire that burns them.

It's retarded idealization.

It's a pointless what-if, that's my point. America would have sent Germany to the stone age.

Libertarianism works in practice about as well as communism, who da thunk.

No, he became the Bog Boss.

Not if they actually take Russian. If they don't take Russia then.. well, the eastern front collapses eventually and things happen mostly as they did historically... not much of a what-if.

Quote me on when I said I was fighting any war at all, but let me elaborate. The war I'm referring to is the war Solidus and Armstrong were fighting. Filtering out useless information through a world glued to devices that constantly give useless information, and providing context for information as to not mislead people. Pic related.

As for Armstrong, it's going against blind patriotism, and carving your own path and beliefs, instead of being angry because everyone else is angry. Putting fate back into the hands of the people instead of programming them to follow a path media tells them to.

The only way to "fight" this war is by going against the grain, filtering out useless information based on your own morals and ideas, living a life you see fit regardless of what society says. But most importantly, questioning those who follow what the Patriots feed them. Challenging the modern politically correct ideologies so many people have. It isn't a war fought on a battlefield, it's a war of information. I fight this war by doing what I previously said, I do not let mainstream media have a place in my life, I do not have blind patriotism for my country, nor will I ever. What I find important is my decision, not what the Patriots tell me to find important.

Sometimes, the only winning move, is not to play.

Everyone is big boss

Germany taking Russia was an impossibility.
If Germany stayed in the war, getting bodied by America and having their country turned into a smouldering crater was an inevitability.

im bid boss :DDD

Attached: spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

Live for nothing or die for something.

Do you think if Germans during WW2 saw how bad modern Germany is, they would actually care if they had a chance or not? No, they would battle until they were wiped out, because it was better than living or contributing to the future that they saw.

Pic related?
You make the assertion that war was something that "we needed."
Now you're making up a narrative about what the antagonists from videogames wanted and applying it to real life, which is, well fucking retarded.

You're not talking about the literal war part of Solidus' and Armstrong's plans and you're cherry-picking some tiny facet about a tourist lifestyle from a videogame protagonist that's wholly ineffectual in the actual scheme of things.

You're not fighting any war. You're not making any change. You're fighting for what you "believe in" is in lip service of a piece of media.

To quote you, the "only way to fight is not fighting."

They should have been wiped out. Germany should have been erased.

?
They died for nothing. Literally worst of both. They died an embarrassment.

Nah. More like a vigilante superhero.

Who's Eva?

neon genesis evangelion

Dante's mom