Please dont let this be Umbrella Corp 2.0

Please dont let this be Umbrella Corp 2.0

project-resistance.com/en/

Attached: 81A99879-16AC-44A3-902A-765BB607E985.jpg (640x909, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

residenteviloutbreak.com/
twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167057223312449536?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Outbreak remake pls

Its 4v1 like Evolve.

Why do i dare even hope.

Attached: 1567028761364.png (287x295, 133K)

>crapcom
>new project

lmao

Well we can discount a switch release, but that's all we can know about it. Perhaps it's a RE spinoff, not like another RE game with a side story, an RE game with completely different gameplay, like a horror Metroid style game, or some kind of strategy RE title.

I'm hyped. Capcom is the only developer consistently making good shit.

I hope it's a new IP.

Attached: 1389422542228.jpg (1555x1161, 877K)

CODE VERONICA REMAKE BABY!!!

No Switch, but with a guaranteed PC release.

What are you even implying

>new ip
Of course.
Capcom is addicted to making great new IP then never release a sequel for it anymore.
I'm still waiting for GOD FUCKING DAMN DRAGONS FUCKING DOGMA 2!!!
FUCK YOU CAPCOM!
YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!!!

Attached: 1542102688321.gif (307x343, 22K)

How retarded am I for hoping this will be a remake of Dino Crisis 1&2?

Attached: 1541072819195.jpg (728x636, 50K)

im implying that crapcom makes nothing but ports, remakes, sequels and collections

they'd never make a new IP

Goes without saying.

A truly good game gets it right the first time and needs no sequel. Okami got a forced sequel and was just a disappointment.

Can't think of one developer with more original IPs than Capcom.

R3MAKE?!

It is a new Outbreak game, the website domain is already up, Capcom did the same with DMC5.

residenteviloutbreak.com/

This is what the RE ambassadors were playtesting.

Attached: 1567075391310.png (379x96, 53K)

I hope the game is good and not RE2make but with coop, they should bring back all the core features of outbreak

>It is a new Outbreak game

Attached: tenor (3).gif (250x188, 1.72M)

a new outbreak game is gonna be fucking LIT

>don't remake a bad game that could benefit from improvements

>remake a good game that doesn't need a remake at all

???

fuck this faggot earth

Attached: 1537906214107.jpg (638x522, 43K)

LITTERAL FUCKING ZOOMERS

ikr!? i really wanna play re3 but it looks like a grampa game :( why did they pick this game i never heard of

Pretty retarded. But I'm pretty retarded too so don't worry

>can't think

yeah

It works so well guys the multiplayer is great re 2 police station and re7 baker house was the maps I played

is it 3rd person or first person?

This word remake always fucks me up. If it's a soulless money grab with the caption "this is what we wanted it to be" I understand the hate but if it's just a touch up of an old game with amazing new graphics, why bitch about it?

What is it though. I can't watch the video

What did you tasteless faggots want?

Attached: Alyssa2.jpg (737x1024, 114K)

Something that wasn't resident evil, again

>Announcement is specifically Resident Evil news
>UGHH NOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE RESIDENT EVIL
after what feels like an entire year of nothing but Iceborne news you should be glad.

Attached: 1564661182031.png (454x520, 6K)

really praying its something akin to Outbreak but with the over the shoulder style and gameplay of Remake 2. Multiplayer but still have some emphasis on exploration and puzzle solving

Attached: 28ba8991ea590b9a27b43223b449ec8b.png (473x402, 492K)

HOW COULD ANYONE WOULD HAVE POSSIBLY GUESSED ????????????

Attached: Capture.png (180x235, 47K)

Attached: 60CE8FD6-CA67-4C37-9C9C-D2F5A372CAF4.jpg (1250x450, 43K)

xD

Also the Youtube trailer link redirects to the official Resident Evil youtube. I mean come on.

Zoomies

I could see it being a major success this time around, especially if they use RE2 or even RE7 as a basis. The original Outbreak games had a great concept and formula, they just hit the market too early for their own good, when online play for consoles was clunkier and nowhere near as widespread. As long as it actually does its own thing and doesn't try to just be a Dead By Daylight knock off it could be huge.

Could you please stop shitting up RE threads with this.

This.

Outbreak was simply too ahead of its time for online console gaming.

It’s just like remake 2

Here's your chad Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 650K)

hope destroyed, thanks alot Crapcum™

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 642K)

That's on my birthday, bad things always happen on that day. Don't look forward to this announcement.

>that brown jumper and glasses wearing qt in the background
Claimed

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 717K)

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 520K)

Wait, what are these

>project REsistance
Nah man, it's a resident evil title

AWHURY SHIT PLEASE BE OUTBREAK

Attached: 1567010215740.jpg (223x226, 8K)

The player characters
twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167057223312449536?s=20

>Lets make Outbreak but not use any of the original characters.

CAPCOM, fucking get it together.

I'd love it, but it's almost garanteed to be RE

>generic as FUCK looking characters
wew lad, out break downgraded

>Wait, what are these

Somebody took the REsistance Capcom stream link and put them in the Youtube thumbnail grabber.

It spat those out.

I've never felt the hype drain from my body as quickly as it did after seeing those pictures.

>black guy in the background
>"coon"
based

This face scan crap is so shit compared to hand crafted characters

it's gonna be OutbREak

It's not really outbreak. I've played it. It's 4 players vs a tyrant.

You think that but i bet you none of those characters look like RE characters or people from 1998 and end up looking like self inserts with kanye west sunglasses on

Oh so its Dead By Daylight

i dont actually think that, the game looks like shit and is gonna bomb hard

You solve objectives while being chased by the tyrant. I thought it was OK but got bored of it after a few hours. Dunno how they will make the retail game more fun. It's not long levels like old outbreak.

As someone who played it I played the re2 map there was an re7 map but each map says what the normal enemy is and what the special enemy type is

For the re2 map it’s zombies and lockers so I assume there will be multiple maps with different special enemies

It plays just like re2 but each character has a special skill like better aim

Is the tyrant player controlled?

For the love of god don't let these 4 be the only playable characters

Attached: 1486778451630.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Is this a fifth character?
Also, melee weapons that aren't knives.

Attached: Screenshot (283).png (1261x597, 308K)

Are any of the characters interesting or are they as bland as they look?

That this qt

>outbreak
Cant wait yo go all back to my buddy spawn just to find a zombified version of him

The design looks familiar. Maybe this'll be the ORC that people actually wanted.

Attached: ORCplayer.png (1280x800, 1.39M)

It's obviously not Dragon's Dogma 2 so I'll just go ahead and kms

Could be lighting, but the chick in that photo very clearly has dark black hair, being Asian and all.
The potentially unknown character in the other image has a red tint to their hair under light.

Maybe reserve calling them a QT until we get a good look at their model, in both images they're out of focus

Think of it more like left 4 dead rather than outbreak. That's what it's similar to

umbrella corps was great
shame about your head injury

R3MAKE BROS

Attached: NOWAYFAG.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

There's people also claiming for it to be more like Dead by daylight. So who am I supposed to believe in?

I've never played dead by daylight. But it was dropped into RPD with objectives to do and there are zombies and lickers around.

>RE in resistance is red
Very. I do hope they'll do something about it though.

And in what does it differs from RE2?

It doesn't. It's not story based at all. It's just random levels like rpd and Baker house. There are melee weapons so that's the only real difference from re2 remake

Are any enemies player controlled

>outbreak remake
>with RE2 zombie gore system
stop it user my penis can only get so much erect

maybe it has character creation

Looks like a cash grab attempt from Capcom then, some skill system at least would be cool.

Stop LARPing.
The American playtest isn't till mid-September and the Japanese one is at TGS.

Outbreak was kino Im all for this if its real.

Attached: When+youre+a+healing+class+but+your+team+is+_629697_6691669.jpg (900x691, 83K)

Outbreak was ahead of its time.

>no kevin
no buy

Attached: file.png (400x320, 110K)

What would you say about Resident Evil themed Left 4 Dead?

They will probably appear as references or future releases.

Big if happen.

I would say that I prefer a resident evil themed outbreak game, but this one will probably play more like resident evil 2 remake.

>It's Evolve but Resident Evil
please god no

Holy hell yipikayay if it's true

>maybe it has character creation
who would create a black character?

some cuck probably

Black people play video games too, and I think that RE is kinda popular among them.

rumour goes this is a 4 vs 1 multiplayer. Capcom jumping on the bandwagon in hopes to finally release a commercially successful RE multiplayer title.

yes, but why would they still play as a black character?

Because they can!?

God Capcom is really pushing the ugly RE Engine. Just rerelease Outbreak HD on steam for god's sake.

I hate the RE Engine. The characters look so ugly and bland compared to the MT Framework characters. Even the Handler has a more memorable face.

>the 35 year old high-school jock.

Its not the engine, its that they're aiming for "realism" now.

It is the engine. The engine was made to save them money by scanning people in. When you scan people in, This is the result. Capcom announced it when RE7 turned out to be a success.

>The engine was made to save them money by scanning people in
Jesus Christ you're a dumbass.

they look sooo boring and generic unlike the unique cast of outbreak

i dont think this game is made internally by Capcom Japan, maybe they outsource it to western developer

>Expecting another Dragon's Dogma while Itsuno is busy on DMC5
You're a fucking mongoloid. If they had started DD2 while Itsuno was mid development on DMC5 it would have turned out like shit. He's already said that he wants to DD2 next, what more do you want? Shut the fuck up you raging faggot and at least know who the director of DD is and why a new one hasn't been made yet.

I think they are supposed to be slasher movie stereotypes. The nerd girl, the jock, the goth girl, the one who dies first.

OUT
BREAK
H
D

to be honest i dont think these screenshot is really from RE engine, it looks more like pre rendered cinematic

Attached: M_pika.jpg (633x622, 73K)

Capcom literally said this themselves, dumbass.

lol no
it will probably be another remake because re2 was a hit , and Capcom has a surefire way to make some money from the zoomers and nostalgiafags like me to make some more money
I don't think its re8 because they would have invested more publicity than a website or drop it during e3 for max hype

outbreak website got updated recently, they did the same thing for RE2 and DMC5

it's a new outbreak

ding ding ding
that RE Outbreak site has been up for a good few months now, glad to finally see what it's gonna be

I just want Outbreak re-release.
Not even a remaster, just re-release it on modern consoles with online play.
But I know it isn't because someone got the thumbnails off YouTube and it's 4 people we've never seen before.

Attached: 15996626576.jpg (381x275, 10K)

KNOW WHATS FUCKED? REMEMBER HOW WE ALL HEARD THE RUMOR THAT CAPCOM HAD A GAME IN DEVELOPMENT THAT WAS OUTSOURCED TO A WESTERN DEV AND WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS REMAKE 3?? IT WAS FUCKING THIS. RE3 PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN EXIST.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

Attached: 1567084793638.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS REMAKE 3?? IT WAS FUCKING THIS. RE3 PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN EXIST.

you had to be fucking retarded to believe this rumor that litteraly came out of nowhere

resident evil resistance

please please let the game have other cute RE design character

Attached: tumblr_nvh6q4qQbQ1u9hetuo3_500.png (410x598, 310K)

Could these be entirely new characters or reiterations of the old characters? This chick has a hairstyle similar to Alyssa's.

Attached: 1567084117759.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

no way, they're all from some highschool

All these characters look like generic models dressed up like college millenials. What happened to the iconic cast of Resident Evil Outbreak?

They definitely are.

she looks like she's 30 years old.

When Capcom EU was asked why RE2make wasn't FCA even though REmake and RE0 sold well, They replied that the fans don't really know what they want.
Rereleasing an FCA game is never going to happen again. This is how retarded Capcom is. I'm never buying another RE game again from them.

They were half right though. An RE game was in development by an outside party.

It's generic zoomer team.

>late teens in 1998
>zoomers

1998 is where zoomers come from.

>zoomer team
there's nothing that makes you less of a zoomer than wearing a flannel shirt.

it stinks like a multiplayer class-based free game so freaking much, with this type of launch in particular

Look at the cast from Outbreak and look at these losers. They are baby-faced super models wearing what young adults wear today.

WELCOME TO ZOOMER HELL, Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (1202x583, 609K)

>baby-faced
>super models

Attached: 1554002913642.jpg (768x836, 87K)

SO THIS IS WHEN I FINALLY LOSE ALL HOPE
I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS VERY DAY FOR YEARS. I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST UNEXPECTED DAY, AND THERE I HAVE IT

Jordan isn't a supermodel

>It's going to be a Dead by Daylight/Evolve clone
Just fucking end my life.

Attached: 1565536769751.jpg (343x343, 21K)

And neither are those.

I didn't want my game to be remade like this.
Not like this.

Attached: Rita.png (411x651, 245K)

How bad can it be, guys?

Attached: Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>new RE game
>only 60 posters
nu-Yea Forums everyone
but lets have a fucking thread about death stranding for the millionth time

Is there anything more pathetic than one faggot bitching about how people don't talk about their games?

it's a nu-RE. If they announced Outbreak HD remaster this thread would already hit limit

New RE is a pleb filter.
The people in this threads are the ones you want to talk to.
Not ESL monkeys bitching about Remakes and remasters and how gorilla chris isnt that bad

Outbreak is just a meme. I doubt even 0.1% on this board played on a PS2 online yet everybody parrots how Outbreak was the big thing.

It's no outbreak, probably Dead by Daylight, or L4D versus mode.

I played it offline.

Attached: 1537967969710.jpg (517x359, 118K)

This is a fact.
Many anons go on about how great Outbreak is when they haven't played it. I remember a time where criticizing its offline play was a crime in RE threads and people would tell you to emulate the game with fanmade servers instead or hack your PS2, failing to realize that those servers are now filled with speedrunners (showing off the fact that they never played Outbreak in the firstplace) and that you need to fix the games issues yourself, and it doesn't solve the awful loading issues the game has.
They also ignore major issues with the game, in particular the braindead AI and some ludicrous difficulty issues in File 2, I particularly remember THE FUCKING NERVE GAS

Wouldn't call it a meme but you got me on the PS2 online, it wasn't available for me in Poorupe.

That's why you play with friends
Any community that is for an ancient coop game will have people that have learned the ins and outs of the game by now, retard

My friends aren't Yea Forumsermin who will willingly play half hour to an hour long games that require some asinine setup.
Until Capcom puts out a port of Outbreak with good online and no atrocious load times, my go-to survival horror multiplayer experience will be SCP Secret Lab

OUT
BREAK
H
D

Find better friends.

My friends don't browse Yea Forums.

Man, the odds of finding somebody who not only owned a PS2 (which are high), but also enjoys classic survival horror and enjoys Outbreak, as well as being tech savvy enough to know how to set up Outbreak for onlineplay is low.
As a person who went to a sub-2000 students high school in Canada, I can confirm I was the only person in the video game and anime clubs, as well as the football and wrestling team that liked RE that much.
It was more an issue of not being American.

I played Outbreak on PCSX2 with my mom
You have no excuse

I bet you're the same type of guy who watches Nisemonogatari with his mother you PERVERT

I understand, I'm a huemonkey, and had the same problem, I just stop playing mp games.

I will probably show my mom Girls und Panzer sometime because it has no fanservice (outside of the OVAs) and is cute

Has anyone considered this is just REmake 2 DLC rather than an actual new game?

Is it standalone? This almost sounds like a DLC for re2make

lol, great minds

user I still lug around pic/related & set up hot seat local lan m8

they go crazy for it every time

Attached: unreal tournament.jpg (1280x845, 428K)

new dead rising

never ever after 4

>UT in splitscreen
Doesn't the framerate chug into the single digits lol?

it's kinda confirmed to be RE

OUTBREAK
FUCKING
THREE

Attached: 1501305502210.png (625x468, 678K)

THey got cocky from the succes and its time to shit on the franchise again. Umbrella corps 2.0 here we go faggots

>Jock looks like he's shitting himself
That's not very Chad

That's obviously 15 year old Chris Redfield.

>or its a massive fucking faggot success
>welp i guess RE games are online co-op killing floor rip offs now

God if it's really Outbreak 3 I will shit my pants but I honestly can't get my hopes up

Attached: 1565394005906.png (467x458, 431K)

>Chris Redfield is a time traveler
based

>Umbrella corps 2.0
Umbrella Corps at least let you LARP as a /k/ gear queer thread.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

He traveled back in time with his good friends the black mexican, the nerdy asian and the vampire to kill zombs.

Yeeeees, finally !

>Capcom is the only developer consistently making good shit.

kek'd

I hate to break it to you guys but residenteviloutbreak.com's been "ok" for at least a year or two now
granted the domain's registered to someone linked to capcom but still

Crapcom said they weren't making DLC for RE2 because they expected it to flop.

>Customize your own Umbrella operative
>Infiltrate areas after the main characters have left to collect samples
How does a premise this amazing turn out so bad?

>because they expected it to flop

Attached: C891A3D0-9B97-41FD-8FAC-B5200D307029.jpg (440x302, 34K)

>expect DMC5 to flop and thus have no DLC for it
>it doesn't
>expect RE2 to flop and thus have no proper DLC besides weapons/outfits for it and a soundtrack swap
>it doesn't

Attached: aiportraits_1563502187.jpg (1024x512, 43K)

>they expected it to flop.
so they didnt expect DMC5 to flop but they expected RE2 to, are they retarded?
and I mean DMC5 didnt flop but its a much more niche series

Crapcom is retarded, but at least they didn't double-back on their decision and make DLC for RE2 last minute in a rush. I would rather have no DLC than shitty rushed DLC they made for a cash grab.

Being made cheaply, in the wake of Operation Raccoon City where they managed to fuck up a HUNK spinoff.

But really, no fucking clue. The guys who made Operation Raccoon City previously made pretty fine SOCOM games, and Umbrella Corps was fucking inhouse, believe it or not.

Attached: my overpriced plate will protect me from these noguns.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

Watch this be a souped up Ghost Survivors with multiplayer and character customization.

it's going to be a co-op exclusive game with battle royal and asymmetrical multiplayer. Screencap this.

Attached: 1563928606341.gif (326x326, 255K)

This is my biggest fear

Attached: 1528579201825.jpg (440x660, 75K)

definitely asymmetrical. Has there been an asymmetric battle royal hybrid yet?