Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 300px-Wheatley.png (300x307, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbWfGIjZG50
thinkwithportals.com/comic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

No

Perhaps, perhaps not

Maybe

Can you repeat the question?

this isn't reddit, go sing your malcolm in the middle theme over there faggot

You seem to know a lot more about redditisms than I do because I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. How about you go back and stay there, faggot?

Yup.

>malcolm in the middle is reddit

Attached: gtfo.webm (480x480, 887K)

in your country's dubbed version, what accent does he speak when trying to fool glados?

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Portal 3 when?

Southern shawl. I'm not a subhuman Europor with nigger language I speak and understand the original just fine.

Nigga just wanted to go to space.

That was the Space Sphere, not Wheatley.

Did he deserve it?

Attached: 343_Guilty_Spark.png (1226x1152, 1002K)

No. He was programmed to make the worst decisions, he can't help it.

Beating a dead horse has always been a thing reddit did, yeah. It's not the show, it's the fact that the same fucking joke has to be made every single time there is an opportunity to that makes it insufferable.

Well, this is the part where he kills us

Pay attention to the story he was created for the sole purpose of making stupid decisions, of course he didn't deserve it

So you're saying Yea Forums has been reddit since at least 2013?

deserve what exactly?

He got teleported back to Aparture and met Chell again in the Portal expansion of Lego Dimensions

Sounds about right, yeah.

Is Lego Dimensions canon in the Portal universe?
Then again, they did get Jonathan Coulton to write a new song.
youtube.com/watch?v=KbWfGIjZG50

Wheatly wasn't really "evil". In fact he was genuinely wanting to help you get free once and for all. He was only evil because he got hooked up to Glados' machine system thingy, and that jacked him up for good as it did Glados.
But at least the Space Core guy is happy tho

Attached: d7uxws1-ccc79104-ff6b-4578-b4a7-66f3fc0598e7.png (420x430, 154K)

Didn't he end up wanting to get back to Earth?

He was an idiot that was given absolute power.

The ring was his

Absolutely yes.

You know who didn't deserve it?
GLADOS didn't deserve the fucking awful writing she got in Portal 2.
She went from being a cold, corporate, only shallowly human unhinged machine to ~total catty bitch lol ur fat~ for no fucking reason AND THEN EVERYONE PRETENDED THAT'S HOW SHE ALWAYS WAS
I am so fucking mad.

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

that's what my GF told me

>being this new
Weve been doing thus since reddit was still digg

thinkwithportals.com/comic/

For being Stephen Merchant, yes.

Hot.

t. sph enthustiast

Remember these?

Attached: rat-man-den.jpg (615x384, 123K)

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOOOOOW

Did anyone else fap to the part where he takes over glados?
The idea of her panicking and losing her cool demeanor + the screams is strangely hot to me

>for no fucking reason
She got brain damage after the events of Portal 1 and her doing fat jokes and orphan jokes is the equivalent of her misunderstanding humans how humans think like how she promised them cake in the first game. Though there is also a fair bit of flanderization since she never shuts up with those jokes. I don't agree with the new direction either but I can accept their reasoning.

Seems weird they didn't use this for 2. Seems like it's the obvious setup.

They were drawn on the walls by an schizophrenic employee of Aperture Science called Doug Rattmann. He saved the last of his meditation to use to regain his sanity for when he found the computers in the facility and move Chell's placement in the test subjects to the top of the list so she could take down GlaDOS.

There's some of the writings in Portal 2 as well

I know, but they never really built on this, right? I think there was a comic about it but that was it. Suddenly they make Portal 2 like 50,000 years later or something like that.

I don't accept it. Brain damage would be making her more malfunctioning. She becomes much more human, it just happens to be a very vapid human.

>He saved the last of his meditation to use to regain his sanity for when he found the computers in the facility and move Chell's placement in the test subjects to the top of the list so she could take down GlaDOS.
what the fuck?
that makes no sense
I thought chell was simply the last human alive since she was the only survivor of the portal 1 testing and all the other subjects got braindead'd, wheatley even says something like this