MONSTER HUNTER SWITCH

Attached: Xv41e09.png (924x621, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2019-stage-schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkgd-HsepAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEEE

Attached: dd2.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>New Monster Hunter game announced not even a week after the the latest game releases
Extremely doubtful, if it happens it likely won't be announced until Iceborne's title updates are mostly finished. It's probably something else.

Capcom recently pushed DMC back into a main slot for "Major Capcom Series" so that could be a possibility.
Or it could just be even more MonHun

My money's on Resident Evil, just a pure random guess.

DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

Deep down

just fucking give me vergil

Attached: 1550450503275.png (124x136, 30K)

>DD2 is announced
>console exclusive
I'd sure be upset

Attached: 367500_screenshots_20170925034521_1.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

It wouldn't be the first time capcom dumped ice on a game for an announcement. Remember how the World reveal happened barely a couple weeks after the XX Switch reveal?

>another sequel or remake

Attached: 1547333561699.gif (413x243, 51K)

With how ridiculously well it sold on PC there's zero chance it doesn't release on PC.

so no ace attorney this year?

REMAKE2 wasn't that bad but I agree, they removed and changed way too much what gave RE2 it's charm

It's probably a new Monster Hunter for the Switch. They like to release that shit in Q1 for some reason, and it was at this point in the 3DS' lifespan that 3U came out in the west (and 4 was scheduled to come out, but was delayed).

Iceborne isn't on the Switch, stupid. It's a totally different thing from classic MH.

based underage

Is it going to be about Zero or ZX? With collections announced so recently it seems likely that this will be some kind of shilling for them

t. lives in the past

>people guessing things that aren't resident evil.
>RE Resistance

Fuck me this board is full of single digit IQ's

I like how Capcom is taking PC seriously, how all their new games are on PC on day one with excellent support except for MH:W

Attached: 1404167166807.png (514x388, 55K)

Nope, Zero has their own slot

gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2019-stage-schedule

Attached: DNEsBDH.png (852x439, 70K)

True, but it's not really difficult to see why they'd be okay with overshadowing a port of an expansion with the announcement of a new generation. I feel like this'd be a bit different.

Its gonna be another 'vs capcom' game

>replying seriously to a shitpost

MCU vs Capcom?

McDonalds vs Capcom

With whom? Ideally it would be SNK, but that's not likely. And I'd rather not have another one with Marvel after Infinite turned out the way it did.

DINO CRISIS HERE WE GO BAYBEE

MEGA MAN LEGEND 3 HERE WE GO BAYBEE

ONIMUSHA HERE WE GO BAYBEE

DARKSTALKERS 4 HERE WE GO BAYBEE

NON-CANADIAN DEAD RISING HERE WE GO BAYBEE

LOST PLANET HERE WE GO BAYBEE

>Megaman legends 3
No, fuck off. ZX3 first
You legendsfags didnt get a compilation yet. Wait your fucking turn

>switch
Do capcom even support that platform with anything but ports?

Capcom hasn't made exclusives since Bush was president.

>exclusives
switch has the opposite of those, games on every platform but switch.

I would genuinely like a revival of Lost Planet, as it always felt ahead of its time, and would be perfectly updated for the age of stuff like Monster Hunter and Destiny.

They're kinda late on that one.

Attached: donald vs capcom.jpg (480x360, 23K)

you guys can go home

Attached: chrome_2019-08-29_12-25-16.png (511x45, 5K)

I think what happened is that Capcom assumed the Switch was going to go the way of the Wii U and jumped ship. After that turned out to not be the case they ended up having nothing ready to release on the system to take advantage of it, and so they just started porting every old game they had lying around onto it instead just so they were getting something out of it.
Now that it's been a few years and the Switch has proven to be a success we might see some original projects start to pop up.

It's also the only platform with exclusives. Weird how that works.

Also MH4 was an exclusive I guess. Capcom never bothered to port it.

They do tend to go where the money is. They abandoned the Vita and people who bought it for MH are still crying about it.

Attached: 1477220016163.png (568x568, 60K)

>Now that it's been a few years and the switch has proven to be a success we might see some original projects start to pop up.
That's not going to happen, that's not really what I'm saying either, whatever Capcom announces in the future, its only coming to switch if it's an old port, other multiplats will miss the hardware outright, exclusives from Capcom don't really exist anymore, at least not for nintendo hardware, 3ds was the end of that. Ace Attorney is already full multiplat, you can bet whenever the next one comes out, it's development costs have soared and it's on every platform, which is fine, but expect the switch version to be cut down severely, it's been the standard for all games, selling best on switch is irrelevant, sells best no matter how shit the port is.

A lot of those exclusives are indie games or games made by nintendo themselves, but you're missing the point, MHW, DMCV, RE2make, none of these came to switch, and none of these ever will.

Aren't those already on PC?

Why do subhumans like you not understand your shitty Switch game was just a port for western normies (that didn't even care about it)? XX is a 3DS game and it was released much sooner.

You're missing the point here.

No u

There isn't going to be a Monster Hunter on Switch, Monster Hunter World outsold the series best by more than double, there's no point to release these games on switch, it's a waste of resources for Capcom. next switch titles from Capcom that aren't old ports are Ace Attorney, multiplat, and another Megaman title, also a multiplat.

>a port for western normies
It wouldn't've even been released here if World didn't sell so well.

>We went from "Monster Hunter will never go back to consoles because the portable games sell better" to "Monster Hunter will never go back to portables because the console games sell better"
Those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it.

They said major, retard. Plus even if it was Dragon's Dogma 2 (which it isn't), it'd be a 15 second teaser at the most considering it would have started development only 5-6 months ago.

The difference is significant to the point where Capcom, a company that have always been money grubbing would be actively losing money releasing a successful Monster Hunter title on the switch.

Yeah Megama-

>Major

oh right

>Capcom would be actively losing money releasing a successful Monster Hunter title on the switch
Bruh

Attached: 12567498.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Attached: chrome_2019-08-29_12-53-59.png (596x502, 247K)

Money made on a less profitable product is money lost, Capcom want to make money, and as anyone can see from their catalogue of games, that money is not on nintendo hardware, and especially not on the switch.

GU is not classic monster hunter

cope

MH3G and MH4 were announced before the Vita came out. In fact MH3G came out a week before Vita's release.

>crapcom
>switch

oh boy i can only imagine what turd they're plopping out on the switch

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkgd-HsepAw

>dude ports and collections lmao

Resident Evil Outbreak reboot.

It's that game that Capcom say people wouldn't be able to predict that they're working on it. It's the Rival Schools 3.

Most likely a new RE game or new version for SFV.

Attached: 4ca54a8cb40676497e7bce982503dff1.jpg (564x951, 97K)

DMC 3 on switch

Thats MvCI user, and it flopped hard.

>i ruv portu purease i onry want portu of game from 10+ year ago
Holy fuck is this shit pathetic, the best part is nintendo just sits there and says "that's fine" a company that formerly was able to tell devs that they are making games only for their hardware now has to beg for scraps.

fuck

Capcom vs Jump

i just realized how many capcom series im interested in
monster hunter
phoenix wright
megaman battle network
dead rising
resident evil

So it's basically a sizzle real for ports? why even turn up. To be fair Tokyo Game show has always hated nintendo, most Japanese developers don't see nintendo hardware as real hardware worth supporting, and you never see their A,B or C game on it.

>Money made [...] is money lost
wew lad

That's how business works, don't you ever wonder why companies own Intellectual property that they will never use.

>Capcom want to make money
>Money made on a less profitable product is money lost
Following this bumfuck retarded logic Capcom (and every other company in existence, for that matter) literally wouldn't make any games outside of one massively profitable series because, according to you, making absolutely anything else would be a complete and utter waste of time, effort, and money.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

And MHXX was announced before the Switch, yet here we are.

>Capcom pulls a "The Wizard" and holds a competition for a game just announced

It's Viewtiful Joe 3

TGS is a major spot to show all your kiddie games. Just look up the booths for TGS, there will be large sections for family games by major publishers, most notably Bamco.

The 3DS game?

>What is opportunity cost
They're working on World 2 and don't have enough staff for a Switch MH.

Not true at all though, if Capcom just released Monster Hunter 3 times a year they would kill it as a brand, they make all kinds of games because they want to spread their brand, and pull in many different types of customer, releasing Monster Hunter on the switch though would be significantly less profitable than releasing World 2 on PS4, it attracts the same customers too, it's already established, and a switch version is just a waste of Capcoms resources, development teams, and capital.

Tsum Tsum.

A new MH game has to reuse all of World's assets. They have a 10 year plan for this.

Seriously just give up.

Attached: 005.jpg (800x477, 311K)

Bruh they had a World prototype running on the fucking 3DS engine

Sure thing bruh. But what justifies a new MH game to be exclusive on 3DS?

I hate that mh is fucking console war bait now.

>now
What changed?

3DS engine =/= playable on 3DS

No-one wants to make games for switch, just get over it.

>Absolutely nothing about DMC
finna kill myself falafam

It's DMC.
Fuck you, MH normalfags

I'm sorry

Maybe it's more DMC on switch?

is iceborn out? if yes it's just world 2. they will get money from iceborn and announce the next one, they have to use the same base for like 10 years every year after all

>World 2
>Only 2-3 years after the original
Absolutely no way in hell.

I hope it’s either Monster Hunter Switch or Ace Attorney

>nintendies still think MHSwitch is ever happening

>MONSTER HUNTER SWITCH
NEVER EVER LMAO

No one gives a fuck about ZX.

fuck outta here

capcom vs capcom please. then make a marvel superheroes 2 so they dont get fucked over.

I hope it's Ace Attorney 7 but I know it won't be.

Attached: psyduck.jpg (302x286, 44K)

>they make all kinds of games
Are you retarded?
At the moment they have about three active IPs. Everything else is dead.

>most Japanese developers don't see nintendo hardware as real hardware
user, most Japanese developers flock to Nintendo systems. The only exception being capcom.

>Sengoku Basara stage event
Cautious hype. We haven’t had a real one in what, 5 years?

It's Deadrising. They're revamping Dead Rising in the RE engine.

Frontier 2 baby

Attached: Yian_rathian_shitpost.png (549x479, 162K)

Just Megamn 11
Also, this. We'll probably get the Dead Rising 1 port announced around here though.

Attached: 911591141cd464c8397092baaa514dd89985f378.jpg (616x353, 55K)

I'm pretty much in the same boat, adding Onimusha. Something I realized however, is that I only buy Capcom games on sales. I guess that even if I'm interested, they're still not priority.

You don't remember the PSP sour grapes?

JUST FUCKING GIVE ME ACE ATTORNEY 7 ALREADY

Attached: 1563555084064.png (1253x785, 1.36M)

LOST PLANET CONFIRMED OH YEAAAAH

Attached: Soltice.jpg (1280x1830, 350K)

DMC2 for 60 bucks digital only
Port of Dead Rising 4
Port of Lost Planet 3
HD remaster of Dino Crisis 3

You heard it here first

gib vergil

Attached: borgil5.png (973x1080, 1.01M)

breath of fire motherfucker.

Jesus christ.

Sega VS Capcom

Attached: World's Unite.jpg (2000x2299, 1.38M)

roling for x9 or legends 3

Dead rising please, japs save us from Canadian shit

Gut feeling says "new IP they WANT to be a major Capcom series". Dunno why.

Probably re3make
Think about it
>tease a spinoff online two weeks ahead
>guarantees that RE fans will be watching
>surprise them with re3make announcement
>instant hype for game
Plus with the spinoff they've already said they'll be showing gameplay later. This means there's no pressure yet to show re3make gameplay.

fuckin cocksucker with his clickbait

New Darkstalkers game, they're going to really push the series as a hyper-stylized 2.5D fighter. Morrigan will also be in Smash as a tie-in.

Attached: dlc time.png (1454x542, 1.21M)

They'd better not announce that it's going to be "unmissable" again, I still haven't forgiven them for last year.

Attached: Furio Tigre (Mad).gif (256x192, 93K)

user...you need to let them go...

>thinking at least Doom Guy won't get in
Boco I know you're a brainlet but this is really sad. I don't buy Morrigan but the former has at least some support/evidence.

Even if DS did come back, you want their fighting branch to touch it?

And the Doom thing...eh. At this point nothing would surprise me.

Yes it is Monster hunter GU still sold about 3 million with a handful of tweets for a advertising budget

user have you seen Japanese sales threads?
Last one there was only 2 games NOT on Switch
The same baseball game but 1 PS4 and 1 vita