Kill female NPC

>kill female NPC
>immediately feel the urge to rape the body
I can't be the only one right?

Attached: 1566768579858.png (599x365, 301K)

You have a problem and should talk to someone

Same
pretty sure it's completely normal though

I talked to me mom and she said tis fine girls are meant to be stuffed with stuffs

Show in-game model

I used to kill female npcs in ACII just because of that, so no, but I am worried for us both

>playing hitman
>grab woman to use as human shield or push ber
>shes begs for her life and for you not to hurt her
>get hard
>kill her
>get harder
Sometimes I let them live and chase them around the map its how I learned that given the opportunity, they can pick up guns off dead bodies and shoot you

Stripping dead dark elf girls in modded morrowind makes me get a stuffy. Don't get me wrong, I prefer dark elf sluts when they are alive, those eyes... you know they just want to cum on a big white human cock.

undress jestah

>tfw spanking woman in god hand

Attached: 1559940097324.gif (540x603, 188K)

>Playing any TeS game
>Camp of bandits or whatever humanoid enemies
>Assblast the lot of them
>Last one alive is a girl
>Have to stop and jack off to the thoughts
every time

My cousin would strip dead female npc's in Morrowind, he would then giggle and say "hey watch this"
Then proceed to teabag their corpse relentlessly

I just wish I could figure out what that Scottish bastard was saying. All I could really make out were "kill jestah" and "well worth it mate, she's shite"

in the thumbnail it looks like she has her hands tucked between her thighs
it wouldve been 10 times hotter if it was like this

you literally can rape them with mods on PC, just saying.

Im glad non of you will ever reproduce

Attached: 1250631840672.jpg (258x314, 11K)

i'm glad you won't either

Only reason I can think of for that chain of thoughts is, that a woman may be carrying a potential competitors child

>had somewhat of a similar experience
>turns out I was a sadist
>can only date masochists now
Careful user, it's a slippery slope. On the one hand my sex life is filled with insanity, on the other hand you can't just fuck every woman because vanilla women become so boring

I fucking love nylon on women. So smooth to touch, imagine spanking her butt wearing those

nah man, had a good fap plenty of times because of this with oblivion. being 13 is great. now I might actually fee bad.

imagine the jiggle

I wish I was hot girl and somebody killed me so they could rape my corpse in every orifice. Natural and flesh wounds.

I have masturbated to jester about 26 times. I had a dream once where I was in the adventure call studio (I know it's a skit by Limmy but dreams are weird) during the "kill jester" skit. After he "killed her" everyone decided to take a break but when the jester went to get up falconhoof and the director told her she was still dead and had to stay there. After everyone left I came back and she was still lying there so I started fondling her, she was squirming but I reminded her she was dead and how much this job paid. After a while of this I pulled her little jester pants down and started eating her out, eventually she came and went limp on the ground. After she caught her breath I slid my dick inside her and prone-boned her for like 20 minutes before giving her a massive cream pie. Shortly afterward everyone came back into the room and finished filming the skits but since the jester was only in the one skit for the day she just sat on my lap in the audience seating and grinded me until I woke up.

Solid dream, hope I get it again.

Nice

thank you for this detailed dream, you might have just enabled my own brain to dream this tonight

Attached: 1565656891785.jpg (300x300, 17K)