Did this predict incels?

Did this predict incels?

Attached: 1565948125012.png (457x327, 235K)

No it predicted ubermensch

what do you even fucking want, OP?
what's the point of this thread?

But Adachi was right.

I'm pretty sure Japan was well aware of the incel problem before you were. They weren't predicting shit, they were reacting to it. Got to admit though, it takes balls to attack your market base.

He probably is seeking for a >tfw no gf thread without people calling him a fag

Dostoyevsky predicted incels like over a hundred years ago
I think they're a little late to the punch senpai

>just be yourself and accept who you are
>unless youre fat, ugly or gay

Unattractive people have no human right.

This is unironically the unspoken rule of the society.

So why are you surprised people lash out if you label them like that? It almost like normalfags deserve it.

"Be yourself" has always been a meme perpetuated by Chad. When Chad is himself, he is Chad. Obviously this advice doesn't apply to your average Joe.
>"Hey bird, teach me how to fly"
>"It's easy, just be yourself!"

>society

Attached: dajokahbaby.jpg (298x320, 18K)

Unless they are rich and powerful. Wealth>looks.

Adachi isn't an incel. The fish eyes guy was.

I'm sorry, is that one of your trigger words?

Attached: file_b1b64ca55a_original.jpg (1023x1403, 150K)

He does fit the stereotype, though. He was angry women didn't want to fuck him, so he got mad at them and killed them.

But he's decently attractive, actually is seen outside and interacting with people a lot and is moderatedly successful.

He's just a "I'm too good for this shit"-type stereotype.

Japan had incels before they became big everywhere else.
I think they used to call them herbivore men.

You can be attractive and still not get poon if you act like a sperg. Communication gets you laid more than looks.

>But he's decently attractive, actually is seen outside and interacting with people a lot and is moderatedly successful
Yeah, and he thought it'd be a good idea to hit on a woman involved in a big public scandal and then attempt to fuck a high school student who didn't even know him.

Never say never my dude.

Attached: 6234123.jpg (280x276, 11K)

you appear to have an internal delusion that the characters and stories in popular media are crafted by individuals who are, for some reason or another, superhuman.

this view neglects the possibility that writers are simply human beings with eyes and ears. who have observed people behaving in certain ways -- or even more prominent, thoughts that have taken place in their own mine: and chose to represent them in their works.