WoW Classic

Okay here is what characters I'm gonna create in classic.
>Night elf, male, druid, resto
Because I love being that wise powerful Healer that will only join your raid if you gently kiss my foot for my talents.
>Night elf, female, warrior trying to become as close to the sentinels as possible
Because I want to be one of those bad, bad bitches Grom is afraid of like a little child! Provocatively shaking my big, fat, jiggly, moonwell washed ass throughout all battlefields of World of Warcraft classic.
>Human, male, paladin
DEUS VULT! Death to all the horde subhumans!
>Gnome, male, mage, professional portaljew
You want me to use my perfectly crafted portals because your delicate self can't sleep with all those sweating sailors on their boats? Gas, ass or grass faggot.
>Dwarf, male, Hunter, drunken menace
Ain't nothing my blunderbuss, my bear orcslayer or a good pint of ale can't fix!
>Troll, male, shaman, professional vodoo fag
Da vodoo be callin' me, mon'
>Orc, male, beggar in ratchet
1 copper for polishing your shoes, 5 copper if you want me to call you mastah, 10 copper if you want me to pick your cotton, 1 silver if I can be your slave in azeroth! Orc culture at its best.
This will keep me busy at least for the next 2 or so years. What are you gonna do with your miserable life?

Attached: D6DxRlnXkAA6YMN.jpg (849x1200, 143K)

>he plays alliance

Attached: disgust32.jpg (1174x1159, 107K)

>2019
>muh mudhuts horde
All this time and Orgrimmar is still just made out of guano huts. Pathetic.

what's with the bear paw mark on the legs of elves? i keep seeing it everywhere is he a druid?

bump

FERALED

im just going to play a normal characters and enjoy the pve and pvp content the game has to offer

Most gayest post in all of Yea Forums.

how does hoarde vs alliance compare for mages? am I fucking myself by playing horde mage?

Don't worry, it's going to get replaced soon.

Attached: 94ca3a.jpg (575x455, 104K)

>Puny slaves and their inferiority complex
Don't you have some cotton to pick for your human masters?

Attached: 1wdusfe3sb1e8b4ff4n2.jpg (1553x1200, 296K)

The puny Slaves actually killed your "demi god", took your wives and your homeland, and re-arranged the shit landscape

Attached: WorldMap-Aszhara-old-vs-new.jpg (2212x960, 691K)

>Why yes, I play both factions and fully enjoy the content I am paying for, how did you know?

Attached: 1559936066551.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

>The puny Slaves actually killed your "demi god"
By being slaves to a mighty demon.
>took your wives and your homeland
Never happened in classic. Also blizzard writing sucks, your warchieftess is a literal elf so I'd be silent.
>and re-arranged the shit landscape
I think Tyrande actually had to gift the goblins azshara on the promise that the horde doesn't attack ashenvale again. But hey blizzard be blizzard.
Now stop fantasizing and live the life of a peon as it was always intended. Don't make me get my whip.

Attached: Slavesgottaslave.jpg (2560x1600, 881K)

>cant support its own muscles

>pawprint

>By being slaves to a mighty demon.
Which we killed just after that.
>Never happened in classic.
Happened in Ashenvale. Our warchief at least gets the job done, however she went to far : The plan was to turn your race into "prisoners", not genociding you.
>I think Tyrande actually had to gift the goblins azshara
Tyrande gave us Azshara because we bullied her pathetic race so hard, that she had to accept that eventually all of Night Elf territory will belong to the Horde.
>Now stop fantasizing and live the life of a peon as it was always intended.
I'm not the one using fanart to help my head-canon.
Here's Blizz official art about how Orcs handle your race.

Attached: basedOrc.jpg (1558x1983, 959K)

>picked my main server
>can't decide on horde or alliance
Since I played alliance in TBC, it would have that nostalgia feel and I like the looks and music of human and elf areas more. But horde would be a new experience and orcs are cool.

>It's two autists larping
Good thread.

>Which we killed just after that.
>we
Are you an orc? Holy shit bro. Besides you needed help from motherfucking jaina first. Without her Thrall would've never been able to catch Grom again. A little blonde girl literally saved the horde.
>Happened in Ashenvale. Our warchief at least gets the job done, however she went to far : The plan was to turn your race into "prisoners", not genociding you.
Nope, never happened in classic. Also apparently you only one thanks to another elf. Seems like only an elf can beat another elf.
If we ignore all that other stuff like Nathanos being a literal self insert of one of the writers that just happen to have Sylvanas as his waifu.
>Tyrande gave us Azshara because we bullied her pathetic race so hard, that she had to accept that eventually all of Night Elf territory will belong to the Horde.
Even in blizzards shitty writing at that point Orgrimmar was successfully besieged. You literally had night elf siege weaponry outside of Orgrimmar destroying the gates. If not for the writers favoring the horde, it would literally have been the end for the horde.
>I'm not the one using fanart to help my head-canon.
>Here's Blizz official art about how Orcs handle your race.
Malfurion literally shoo'd the orcs away on his comeback. Also how come Grom is so awfully red? Did he happen to drink a bit of Mannoroths blood, making him a literal slave?

Attached: ogregotshot.jpg (1000x776, 162K)

>Why yes, I can reshape my muscles as I see fit, how did you know?

Attached: 1559428486460.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

>Besides you needed help from motherfucking jaina first. Without her Thrall would've never been able to catch Grom again. A little blonde girl literally saved the horde.
Same way we help Malfurion the cuck by defending the World Tree. Don't move the goalpost. Nothing wrong with getting allies to get the job done easily. Doesn't change the fact that two Orcs killed that mighty demon.
>Nope, never happened in classic.
Yes, happened in classic. Want a list of the Horde quests in Ashenvale?
>Seems like only an elf can beat another elf.
Saurfang was the main architect of the invasion of Ashenvale and Darshore.
And it's not the first time Horde easily invades your territory : See Garrosh in Ashenvale (thanks Varian was here to defend you), the Goblins in Azshara, etc.
>Even in blizzards shitty writing at that point Orgrimmar was successfully besieged.
Because half of the Horde turned on Garrosh.
>Malfurion literally shoo'd the orcs away on his comeback
Never happened. On the other hand Malfurion became neutral and even BFF with Thrall.
> Did he happen to drink a bit of Mannoroths blood, making him a literal slave?
Yes, what's the problem with taking a bit of steroids?
Here's Grom killing your Night Elves without the fel if you prefer.
Now please, show me the Blizz art of Night Elves destroying the Orcs.

Attached: grom.jpg (850x863, 270K)

lmaooo
I don't know any lore shit

NIGGUH

>Seems like only an elf can beat another elf.

Attached: Fanart-0827-large.jpg (480x615, 117K)

But he has a true orc and troll in his planned rooster, pretty based

You, accept that your people will only ever amount to wives and objects of sexual desire for human men.

And you, reaize that Orcs consistently lose the moment Humans show on on fucking horseback because your primitive loser race can't comprehend how to combat cavalry.

Someone rundown the lore leading up to WoW Vanilla. Convince me which faction to play.

Oh look, the shitty titanforged races have arrived.

My race > orc >>>>>>>>elves>humans

>Same way we help Malfurion the cuck by defending the World Tree.
The orcs literally only served as cannonfodder. Same with the humans. Their job was just to hold off archimonde. A good night elf player might not even need the orcs or humans in the first place.
>Doesn't change the fact that two Orcs killed that mighty demon.
Only because Grom drank from his blood and because jaina purified him. Also
>Nothing wrong with getting allies to get the job done easily.
The humans literally enslaved the whole orc race. You needed help from your former masters to prevail. That was never the case with the night elves who always were largely independent. Orcs on the other hand always needed help from somebody.
>Yes, happened in classic. Want a list of the Horde quests in Ashenvale?
Want a list of alliance quests killing all the woodcutters?
>Saurfang was the main architect of the invasion of Ashenvale and Darshore.
Again blizzard bias.
>And it's not the first time Horde easily invades your territory : See Garrosh in Ashenvale (thanks Varian was here to defend you), the Goblins in Azshara, etc.
Even he needed some shiny "artifact" to make him strong in the first place and he literally almost lost the whole horde. Orgrimmar was successfully conquered. If Varian wanted it so the horde would have been disbanded. Again, your former masters took pity on you.
>Because half of the Horde turned on Garrosh.
>Orcs are not even able to keep together in times of strive.
>Orcs literally have to kill their own warchief despite having to make honorbound oaths to protect him
So basically the horde lost all its honor that day?
>Never happened. On the other hand Malfurion became neutral and even BFF with Thrall.
Literally happened. He awakened the whole forest and the orcs got blown the fuck out. That BFF part of Thrall is true but again blizzard bias, Thrall is known as orc jesus thanks to blizzard. A ridiculous title for a ridiculous character.
cont.

Attached: 789a278bf778ea5ff5bfdc8a984bcf95--world-warcraft-warcraft-art.jpg (678x800, 118K)

Here's all the important lore from Warcraft 3

Attached: Icp1f9U.png (1600x810, 326K)

>Provocatively shaking my big, fat, jiggly, moonwell washed ass throughout all battlefields of World of Warcraft classic.
SLUT

source?

> wise and powerful healer

Just innervate the priest you fucking furry

>anything which can be created in game is a lot less interesting than the NPCs
big yikes.

>Yes, what's the problem with taking a bit of steroids?
Its not "just" steroids Mannoroth is just as strong as Cenarius. Maybe even stronger. What Mannoroth effectively did with the warsong clan and Grom is put them back into his contract. All of the warsong clan from that moment on were basically nothing else but skeletons from a meatwagon.
>Here's Grom killing your Night Elves without the fel if you prefer.
>Red glowing eyes
Means he is under Mannoroths influence.
>Now please, show me the Blizz art of Night Elves destroying the Orcs.
Unlike you and most of the horde night elves don't feel the need to prove anything. Superiority does not need to prove itself. Night elves both male and female look amazing. Night elf forests look amazing and so does night elf architecture, same with language and actual lore. What do the orcs have to offer against that?
>muh horde
>we wuz slaves n'shiet
>Da noble savage
Thank god for blizzard being so biased towards the horde. Otherwise they would have nothing.

Attached: art-yao-ren-world-of-warcraft.jpg (1920x1200, 390K)

>You, accept that your people will only ever amount to wives and objects of sexual desire for human men.
That is blizzard. After wc3.

Where my tauren hunter chads at? How's your best friend doing?

Attached: sadtimes.png (1919x1079, 1.63M)

Who here part of the most oppressed race?

Attached: 4a061d199fec4c14c7dc9d4bdc5afa11.jpg (900x563, 68K)

Why yes, i am a gnome. How could you tell?

No answer from the green slave? Typical, a flawless victory for the night elves.

Attached: DQi2WCNW4AAMqBm.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

I play solely for Sylvanas, my loyal wife.

Nathanos, get the fuck out!

>And you, reaize that Orcs consistently lose the moment Humans show
They don't. See when we slaughtered the Kul Tirians in front of Jaina : She was so addicted to Thrall's cock that she betrayed her father for us top kek.

>The orcs literally only served as cannonfodde
Don't care, my point is that there's nothing wrong with getting allies, because your own race does it.
>Only because Grom drank from his blood and because jaina purified him.
Keep moving the goalpost
>That was never the case with the night elves who always were largely independent. Orcs on the other hand always needed help from somebody.
Night Elves were carried by a Human, an Orc (whom she loves) and a Dragon during Wota.
They side with the Alliance in WoW since they know they can't do shit against Orcs.
>Want a list of alliance quests killing all the woodcutters?
Don't care, my point was that the Orcs successfully hold their ground in Ashenvale. We got as well quests about killing Nelves.
>Again blizzard bias.
Holy fuck that mental gymnastic when you are out of argument. It's Blizz lore, COPE.
>Even he needed some shiny "artifact" to make him strong in the first place and he literally almost lost the whole horde
Again moving the goalpost
> If Varian wanted it so the horde would have been disbanded.
But he didn't. And instead Tyrande gave us Azshara. That shows how much she loves submitting to us.
>So basically the horde lost all its honor that day?
Honor is a meme that Thrall made up to make it easier for people like Jaina or Tyrande to accept us.
>He awakened the whole forest and the orcs got blown the fuck out.
Source
>That BFF part of Thrall is true but again blizzard bias
Again COPE, it's Blizzard lore, it's canon. Why are you here in the first place if you are going to reject the official lore?

Attached: db4639689c06342fa16bc7c6d29009b689b051fb.jpg (1000x1288, 424K)

If we follow the very shitty lore of blizzard past vanilla sylvanas actually managed to beat Arthas.

>Its not "just" steroids Mannoroth is just as strong as Cenarius.
That's because Orc men are that strong. Hence why Cenarius gave his best weapon to an Orc warrior (Broxigar) and not a pathetic sissy elf.
>Means he is under Mannoroths influence.
No, it's before he drank the fel blood.
Thrall has red eyes as well on some pictures.
>Unlike you and most of the horde night elves don't feel the need to prove anything.
Well that's the entire point of this discussion : You pretend that Night Elves are superior, yet you admit that you can't prove anthing.
>What do the orcs have to offer against that?
We are going to reshape your forests like we did in Ashenvale and Azshara, destroy the rest of your architecture and turn your whole race into our personal broodmares. Hope you come back fast from Stormwind, we really miss you.

Attached: warcraft-3.jpg (800x800, 157K)

>Don't care, my point is that there's nothing wrong with getting allies, because your own race does it.
They were not needed however. Unlike Jaina was to the horde. Or even Mannoroth.
>Keep moving the goalpost
What goalposts am I moving? You see it in the cinematic how Grom gets red eyes influenced by mannoroths blood. If he didn't drink from that well both Thrall and Grom would've been defeated.
>They side with the Alliance in WoW since they know they can't do shit against Orcs.
>Night Elves were carried by a Human, an Orc (whom she loves) and a Dragon during Wota.
Blizzard bias, as usual and well balancing. If blizzard would've kept it true to the lore. The night elves in vanilla would've been strong enough to take on the horde alone, or even the alliance. But they didn't since they forced night elves and forsaken into a faction.
Which to be fair, at the time was not so bad at all. Since people did want some conflict going on and a lot of people love night elves so they want to play them.
>Don't care, my point was that the Orcs successfully hold their ground in Ashenvale. We got as well quests about killing Nelves.
Again, blizzard bias. Well and balancing in that case. If they would've been fair towards the night elves, the barrens should've been contested. Not ashenvale.
>Holy fuck that mental gymnastic when you are out of argument. It's Blizz lore, COPE.
Which is why retail is such a heap of trash. You can go wherever you want everybody will tell you current up to date warcraft lore how it stands now is garbage.
>Again moving the goalpost
How come the nelves never needed such an artifact? Unless they created it themselves?
>But he didn't.
But he could and guess what who was plundering and murdering innocent little orc children while you were killing your own leader? I give you a tip, cute little nelf sentinel girls.
cont.

Attached: risunok-elf-night-elf-world-of-warcraft-warcraft-illustratio.jpg (596x380, 60K)

>And instead Tyrande gave us Azshara.
With their honorbound promise to leave ashenvale alone. Which they obviously broke since the honorable savages are not honorable at all it seems. Also goblins needed some place to live and blizzard loves to shit on night elves.
>Honor is a meme that Thrall made up to make it easier for people like Jaina or Tyrande to accept us.
Honor is the only thing that orcs have. There is literally nothing else appealing on orcs but their role as "honorable warriors." Take that away and you have a green human stuck in the stone age.
>Source
Warcraft 3. There is a mission where tyrande has to awaken Malfurion and in that mission he summons all the trees to drive off most of the undead and orcs.
>Again COPE, it's Blizzard lore, it's canon. Why are you here in the first place if you are going to reject the official lore?
Well if everybody on this planet agrees the lore is shit why should I pay it any attention? Especially since classic was released. Retail and its current lore is made effectively redundant.
>That's because Orc men are that strong. Hence why Cenarius gave his best weapon...
Its called, you guessed, it blizzard bias.
>Thrall has red eyes as well on some pictures.
Because all orcs are "tainted" technically. But Grom was particularly affected because the madman actually drank some demon blood a sort while ago.
>Well that's the entire point of this discussion : You pretend that Night Elves are superior, yet you admit that you can't prove anthing.
I mean you see it all over wc3 and even in WoW classic. Orcs are like very rugged refugees barely keeping everything together. Just look at the heap of trash that is Orgrimmar. The best Horde capital in WoW is easily silvermoon.
Blizzard has to display orcs as strong warriors because there is nothing else. Even goblins have more depth than orcs. Night elves on the other hand are strong and fearsome without any need to even question that strength.
cont.

Attached: s1200.jpg (1200x675, 146K)

>We are going to reshape your forests like we did in Ashenvale and Azshara...
Whatever are you talking about? Just look how beautiful Darnassus looks like in classic? Or Ashenvale? Or Azshara? Or Darkshore? What is this mad drivel about it being destroyed when everything is just fine? Have you gone mad, per chance?

Attached: 3405926bccd3b54b9eaa9acfa6a454e9.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

>They were not needed however.
Yes they were. That's the whole point of the final chapter and why Medivh brought all of the races together : We need everyone to defeat the Legion.
>What goalposts am I moving?
That Orcs btfo'd Night Elves including your demi-god. Yes they use power ups, but that's just how life works. Illidan uses a power up, Tyrande does as well...
>If he didn't drink from that well both Thrall and Grom would've been defeated.
"if" isn't an argument, it happened, period. There's a reason why Mannoroth chose us to defeat Cenarius.
>Blizzard bias
AHAHAHAHAHA, COPE
>Which is why retail is such a heap of trash.
No shit, you hate it since it shows the true nature of your race. But that's okay, Night Elves leader having small brains is something which exists since wc3 : Remember when Malfurion and Tyrande banished Illidan? When they didn't care about him slaughtering Night Elves in Azshara with the Nagas? When instead they let him go?
>How come the nelves never needed such an artifact?
Nelves have their own artifact with the well, Elune, etc.
>I give you a tip, cute little nelf sentinel girls.
The same who died in Azshara trying to defend their land against the tiny goblins while Tyrande abandonned them to the Horde?
That's how awesome we are : We are the true victors of SoO.

Sure is some fuckin video games today.

Attached: 1559798590137.jpg (1080x1080, 368K)

Also
>Has to post porn to try to prove his point
Oh, how far have you fallen poor horde player.

Attached: nelfs.jpg (1446x1280, 156K)

>With their honorbound promise to leave ashenvale alone
K. Next time we take all of Ashenvale with honorbound promise that we leave darkshore alone, that's fine?
>Which they obviously broke since the honorable savages are not honorable at all it seems
Told ya. Honor is a meme just so that Tyrande can save her face :
>"i-i swear the Orcs are noble warriors, believe me fellow Night Elves, it's for our own good that we submit to them".
>Also goblins needed some place to live
Of course they do. Unlike Night Elves they expand and breed. Now good like trying to reclaim Azshara with our big canon.
>Honor is the only thing that orcs have.
Wrong, we have our big cocks which convince Tyrande on accepting such deals.
>Warcraft 3.
That's nothing. Then he realizes that we he needs us and in cata he loves us.
>But Grom was particularly affected because the madman actually drank some demon blood a sort while ago.
No he drank the fel blood AFTER that Cenarius attacked.
> Just look at the heap of trash that is Orgrimmar
That "trash" was made thanks to your blessed trees.

>Yes they were. That's the whole point of the final chapter and why Medivh brought all of the races together : We need everyone to defeat the Legion.
Not necessarily. A good night elf player can even manage it to save the orcs. Not to mention that the night elves single handedly beat the burning legion before.
>That Orcs btfo'd Night Elves including your demi-god. Yes they use power ups, but that's just how life works. Illidan uses a power up, Tyrande does as well...
Illidan got exiled for that, rightfully so. The orcs just played in the hands of Mannoroth and managed to enslave themselves without humans this time. Mannoroth himself said that Grom without his powers is no match against Cenarius. So its more than just a "power up."
>"if" isn't an argument, it happened, period. There's a reason why Mannoroth chose us to defeat Cenarius.
Because Grom just happen to be around. It was not even his idea to put his blood in the well. I think it was Tichondrius who gave him the idea. Mannoroth actually wanted to duel Cenarius but got stopped by Tichondrius.
>AHAHAHAHAHA, COPE
One of the senior writer has Sylvanas as his literal waifu and Nathanos is his own self insert. They are biased towards horde as hell.
>No shit, you hate it since it shows the true nature of your race. But that's okay...
That is a bit more complicated. They didn't want to let him go. They made a deal for saving Tyrandes life he got the chance to escape to never show his face again however.
>Nelves have their own artifact with the well, Elune, etc.
Which is their own creation and their own goddess. None of which are legit demons that in fact managed to fuck up the entire orc race permanently.
>The same who died in Azshara trying to defend their land against the tiny goblins while Tyrande abandonned them to the Horde?
She gave away Azshara willingly, again making a deal the orcs as "honorable" as they try to appear didn't manage to hold up.

Attached: tyrande1.jpg (1200x973, 189K)

Horde is full of retail fags and zoomers.
Alliance has better zones, better cities, and the better flavor class, paladins. Original WoW, the horde were awesome, in NuWoW, Alliance are the based ones.

>he

>K. Next time we take all of Ashenvale with honorbound promise that we leave darkshore alone, that's fine?
Well then tell me. The stereotypical orc is the honorable savage. Okay, now they can't really say they are honorable any longer. Now what do you have left? A savage. Or more precisely green humans that are stuck in the stone ages.
>Of course they do. Unlike Night Elves they expand and breed. Now good like trying to reclaim Azshara with our big canon.
Yea and blizzard bias. Shitting on night elves as usual. Also I don't care about retail. I can't wait for blizzard to announce their last dlc for those 1000-2000 players left that play the game.
>Wrong, we have our big cocks which convince Tyrande on accepting such deals.
>literally muh dik
Sounds to me like you're rather compensating for something. Are you gonna cry about the lack of a good kfc store in Orgrimmar next? Or how about some imported watermelons? Or koolaid?
>That's nothing. Then he realizes that we he needs us and in cata he loves us.
Yea because blizzard can't write for shit.
>No he drank the fel blood AFTER that Cenarius attacked.
Yea, before that Grom started cutting down trees. Then he got "purified" as best as Jaina was able to and then he fought Mannoroth still influenced by his blood.
>That "trash" was made thanks to your blessed trees.
Which is dead after vanilla and Orgrimmar still looks like shit.

Attached: 1a8ac3400241b1f42613588ec6513e7f.jpg (4200x2950, 793K)

>Illidan got exiled for that, rightfully so.
He literally just had won a big battle against the Legion, and perhaps could have done more. It's not only dumb to banish him in this context, but it's also a big fuck you.
>They made a deal for saving Tyrandes life he got the chance to escape to never show his face again however.
There was no deal. Illidan would have saved Tyrande regardless of that. If you are fine with letting go the guy who killed hundreads of your people, you got a big problem.
>None of which are legit demons that in fact managed to fuck up the entire orc race permanently.
Not permanently since we freed ourselves from the demons in the end.
>She gave away Azshara willingly
She didn't, we took it by force. Some sentinels tried to resist but we showed them the way.
Again she said so to save her face. We are such big threat to the Night Elves that their leader just abandon willingly their territories for us.

>He literally just had won a big battle against the Legion, and perhaps could have done more. It's not only dumb to banish him in this context, but it's also a big fuck you.
It was arguably not really necessary in the first place.
>There was no deal. Illidan would have saved Tyrande regardless of that. If you are fine with letting go the guy who killed hundreads of your people, you got a big problem.
He made a deal with Malfurion who is in love with Tyrande. If Tyrande would've not gotten into such a situation in the first place they would've punished Illidan there already.
>Not permanently since we freed ourselves from the demons in the end.
>Retail lore, aka random time travel
>Again she said so to save her face. We are such big threat to the Night Elves that their leader just abandon willingly their territories for us.
She just didn't bother. The horde was at its knees already and the goblins were in need of any home. Now of course blizzard being blizzard that means night elves get to lose their territory first.

Attached: 6ed63283beb0938c19cbf593647ed0c7.jpg (600x849, 152K)

>Sounds to me like you're rather compensating for something
Dunno, i'm trying to figure out why she loves us so much. Remind me on that time when she cried "thinking" of Broxigar.
>Which is dead after vanilla and Orgrimmar still looks like shit.
Night Elves will learn to like the place eventually.

>It was arguably not really necessary in the first place.
Yes it was. He stopped the corruption of the forest, killed the biggest lieutenant of Archimonde, thus delaying the assault of the Legion. Even Arthas knew how it was important to do that in order of defeating the Legion since he told Illidan about the skull of Guldan.
>He made a deal with Malfurion who is in love with Tyrande.
There was no deal prior to the rescue. It's Malfurion who decides to forgive him because he feels like he has to (he can't even save his own wife). He considers his ego and family problems over the interest of the Night Elves.
Because of that Maiev, a Warden who can defeat an entire army of Fel Orcs on her own, left as well (with her own army).
>Retail lore, aka random time travel
No, that's literally the ending cinematic of Wc3 Orc campaign.
>The horde was at its knees already and the goblins were in need of any home.
Thanks for confirming that she prefers green cocks over saving her own people.

this is the most autistic thread I've seen this year. Absoltuely pathetic

Attached: 1516811372950.png (723x316, 90K)

>Night Elves will learn to like the place eventually.
Doubt it, until then retail will be literally dead.
>Dunno, i'm trying to figure out why she loves us so much. Remind me on that time when she cried "thinking" of Broxigar.
The same way the creator of Nathanos cries into his Sylvanas bodypillow coping that she's not real.
>Yes it was. He stopped the corruption of the forest, killed the biggest lieutenant of Archimonde, thus delaying the assault of the Legion. Even Arthas knew how it was important to do that in order of defeating the Legion since he told Illidan about the skull of Guldan.
I think it was mentioned that Arthas did manipulate him for his own needs.
>There was no deal prior to the rescue. It's Malfurion who decides to forgive him because...
He didn't have nagas at his side and it was arguably Tyrandes own fault to get into that situation in the first place. But hey nobody is perfect and Illidan got exiled once more. In fact he actually did kept his promise this time and didn't return. Not to mention that Malfurion and Illidan are brothers after all and Illidan is quite an important figure.
>No, that's literally the ending cinematic of Wc3 Orc campaign.
Yea that was more like "fitting to the mood." Thrall knows that all orcs are tainted. Not completely lost but tainted.
>Thanks for confirming that she prefers green cocks over saving her own people.
They had Ashenvale, Darkshore and so on. But as mentioned countless times Blizzard hates night elves. Same reason retail is almost dead. Because blizzard sucks massively.

Attached: 5c68857579698a35864661ff5a1ff38beaa94a14_hq.jpg (628x900, 60K)

Did you just call me autistic?

Attached: nightelf_warden_pinup_by_felox08_dd7ahb0-fullview.jpg (1280x863, 77K)

Don't you retards have a sticky on /vg/? Why not post there?

Warden ERP Y/N ?

>priest shield!
>shaman just casts rank 1 purge
>earthshocks me healing
>scream
>they tremor totem and shit in my mouth
>wolf forms away

EEEBBBIIIIIIICCCC :::DDDDDD

You didn't answer my question.

Attached: dbrsm8o-b1d29b62-bf72-4aad-83b1-af3aaa4bb1bf.jpg (714x1000, 656K)

Not that user friendo.

He was challenging me and I had to teach that user some manners to put him back into his place.

Attached: 4e952b604fda5f521ed23be36266d4dc.jpg (1600x2263, 425K)

Hell no, fag.

Attached: 1214702-0027.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

No answer? Fine by me. Flawless victory for the night elves.

Attached: f338af0fe1192fb8dc0aae1bc3350bef.jpg (1000x1778, 253K)

>I think it was mentioned that Arthas did manipulate him for his own needs.
Arthas wants the defeat of the Legion, that's why he came to see Illidan. Again banishing Illidan while he was destroying the Legion is completely retarded. Especially when you killed a bunch of your own sisters to free him in the first place.
You support retarded characters, don't be suprise that the faction the lead turns to shit.
>But hey nobody is perfect and Illidan got exiled once more.
Again you talk to say nothing. Malfurion and Tyrande let a mass murdere and big threat go away like that. They could have at least promessed him an adjustment of penalty.
Nope, they literally don't care.
They also let Maiev chase him. Like they know things are going to get dirty and they let it happen since they only care about their own ass.
>Yea that was more like "fitting to the mood."
No they are free from the fel blood since they killed the cause of the problem.
>They had Ashenvale, Darkshore and so on.
Thanks for confirming that you literally don't give a shit about the race you pretend to defend and are just here to defend Tyrande.

>22 night elf in redridge currently
how's ashenvale and stonetalon? i always never really understood the point of stonetalon with how out of the way it was

Am I the only one who plays a female dwarf and already fapped 3 times to her since Tuesday?

Attached: 616D4EE9-E302-49A1-BE7C-9B02066C8149.jpg (1236x1500, 143K)

Holy shit you faggots should go outside for once this thread is so fucking autistic. Nobody cares about the writing specially you spergs on the Alliance should not care. Keep saying ''muh blizzard bias'' but you still follow the fucking lore. Im so glad i dont play the races you guys are sperging about and i dont have to interact with you ever again. Pathetic

Cutiemark

>coping undead rogue detected

>Arthas wants the defeat of the Legion, that's why he came to see Illidan. Again banishing Illidan while he was destroying the Legion is completely retarded. Especially when you killed a bunch of your own sisters to free him in the first place.
>You support retarded characters, don't be suprise that the faction the lead turns to shit.
All of them did their part, Illidan did too yet it is unclear if the way Illidan handled that was appropriate to the situation. We don't know that. However without Tyrande and Malfurion Archimonde would have won 100%. Thrall would be powerless, Jaina would be powerless, Arthas would be powerless...
So dunno about that retarded part.
>They also let Maiev chase him. Like they know things are going to get dirty and they let it happen since they only care about their own ass.
That is only partially true. They were not in any position to give chase in that scene, basically abandoning her.
>Again you talk to say nothing. Malfurion and Tyrande let a mass murdere and big threat go away like that. They could have at least promessed him an adjustment of penalty.
That is not true, they do care. If they truly wouldn't care they would have probably just aided Illidan in his endeavor. Not to mention that Illidan shares a tight bond with the two of them. It understandable that you cannot just kill your own brother no matter how angry you are at him, or in Tyrandes case former love interest.
>No they are free from the fel blood since they killed the cause of the problem.
You see Thralls eyes light up too I think while he screams, also Thrall warns Grom in the third mission I believe that they should be careful not to lose themselves into mindless rage since it would be exactly what their former masters would expect of them. Even suggesting diplomacy to deal with the humans.
cont.

Attached: 735d016107b108df0dab447368beccf8.jpg (600x742, 81K)

>Thanks for confirming that you literally don't give a shit about the race you pretend to defend and are just here to defend Tyrande.
If the writers of blizzard would've approached the matter logically Orcs would have lost their capital. Tauren would've declared themselves independent long ago. Trolls would have become neutral too and goblins would've never been able to hold azshara alone. Probably only the Forsaken and the Blood elves would be allied in some way.
The Alliance would've won and the horde would have been literally crushed. But Blizzard favors the horde so Varian just decided to go full on yolo it was probably just a prank, bro. So he just left the horde be for no reason.

Attached: night_elf_by_adyxxk_d6b5vlw-fullview.jpg (1024x1490, 236K)

have sex

Attached: 6F868BDF-E6D3-4CA1-86C6-C2C341B1B1D8.jpg (1024x379, 63K)

Attached: 095.jpg (1800x1105, 1.02M)

>llidan did too yet it is unclear if the way Illidan handled that was appropriate to the situation.
He destroyed the Legion, saved the forest, etc. What do you want more? Hell if Illidan wouldn't have been banished they could have surely saved much more. It's just the most retarded decision in the whole franchise.
>That is only partially true
No that's 100% true. Malfurion used root on her a mission before to judge her. And then he just let her go like that. Like what's the point of forgiving your brother if you let angry cop chase him to get him back anyway? Malfurion was just annoyed, lazy and wanted to go home.
>It understandable that you cannot just kill your own brother no matter how angry you are at him, or in Tyrandes case former love interest.
No one talked about killing him.

Step into the moonwell, feeble mortal.

Attached: og_og_1543452055278089395.jpg (1200x628, 159K)

what would it be like? i've always wondered, they are a bit taller than humans, i'd wager on about 2 meters, and probably a bit stronger, or at least more of endurance oriented.

>all the female armor is slutty bikinis
I like hot chicks as much as the new guy but this feels creatively bankrupt, like LoL tier design

Considering this game is way older than lol, actually lol is wow tier design

>if we ever get TBC it'll still have this shit

Attached: 1542142285294.jpg (337x389, 48K)

>He destroyed the Legion, saved the forest, etc. What do you want more? Hell if Illidan wouldn't have been banished they could have surely saved much more. It's just the most retarded decision in the whole franchise.
In a war destruction doesn't necessarily mean you did something smart. It could have been a low priority in that sense and was potentially just a waste of resources. But we don't know that of course.
>No that's 100% true. Malfurion used root on her a mission before to judge her.
That was in that mission. When Maiev gave chase he just abandoned her seeing her as a "lost cause." Well and its Illidans problem after all. Malfurion might be his brother but he's not his guardian angel.
>No one talked about killing him.
Well or punish him too harshly, arguably it might have been the better decision to just let him leave the place instead of further causing problems. Especially with Tyrande around who might get the idea to free him again or something similar happens.

Attached: D__k0EeWwAA6w5Y.jpg (1200x862, 214K)

I kind of like the horde but they're toons are way more cartoonish than ally and their cities are pure garbage with no aesthetics.

They know their audience. It's either zoomers jerking it to a sears catalog or manchildren

>implying cenarius is dead

hows your home planet btw

Are the movement speed values the same? Feels like my character is a race car compared to the old client.

The smooth movement also feels a bit weird. I preferred the old clunky movement over this.

That is actually patrician design back in ye olden days you only had female warriors like that. For good reason.
Countless of hours in the amazon position. Well maybe, or just doggystyle with lots of biting, scratching and hissing on her part. You know like wild animals would mate?

Attached: 102393.jpg (1920x1200, 317K)

sounds pretty good, where do i sign up for it?

You just know

>If you kill your enemies they win
Really??? Are you fucking dumb? He destroyed the Legion, saved the whole nature. What do you want more? He would have probably rekt the rest of the Legion and thus the Night Elves wouldn't had lost their immortality or more soldiers. In return, the retards banish him.
>When Maiev gave chase he just abandoned her seeing her as a "lost cause."
That's to easy : "woops, never mind brother you are free, but i won't forbid the whole justice department to chase you and take your back to your cage".
Why didn't he try to stop Maiev?
>Well or punish him too harshly, arguably it might have been the better decision to just let him leave the place instead of further causing problems.
The people of Outland and the rest of the watchers say thanks man. He just tried to sink an entire continent btw. Tyrande only freed him because of the Legion invasion. You think that kind of shit happens every day?
And i said just reduce the sentence. Easy, every one is happy.

Without the stupid link in the right corner.

Attached: World-Of-Warcraft-Hunter-Wallpaper-On-Wallpaper-Hd-13-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

What happens to an ogre if one of it's two heads is killed?

Attached: 1529467568839.jpg (640x777, 124K)

he loses his brother, you cruel monster, how could you?

>Really??? Are you fucking dumb? He destroyed the Legion, saved the whole nature. What do you want more? He would have probably rekt the rest of the Legion and thus the Night Elves wouldn't had lost their immortality or more soldiers. In return, the retards banish him.
He only went after that lieutenant to "prove" himself and to get Tyrandes affection. It is never mentioned whether this choice was smart or not. I mean if you look at real wars you have certain goals in mind. Some heavily fortified bunker that just can be safely ignored is not necessarily a good target to bring down.
Also Illidan is by far not that powerful to take on Archimonde.
>Why didn't he try to stop Maiev?
Its not the whole justice department. The Wardens are still separate. Maiev is only one part of it. Well and as I said Malfurion can't protect Illidan from everything.
>Tyrande only freed him because of the Legion invasion. You think that kind of shit happens every day?
You don't know. Illidan is a smart fella with the naga on his side and potentially even some night elves.
>He just tried to sink an entire continent
And Malfurion managed to stop him. So what is your problem?

Attached: faeldien_commission_by_x_celebril_x_dcilb19-pre.jpg (1065x750, 48K)

That actually made me kinda sad.

I mean, ogres in warcraft just seem like they would be big friendly dopes, so I agree... but surely it's happened at some point. Like, does the 'dead head' heal the way a mangled hand might? No longer functional? Does it just fester forever? Do they have enough brain power to continue living wiht just one brain, or is it like how the organs in a human body start to shut down if you break your spine/nervous column in the right (wrong?) way?

I'm so curious now!

if i make a priest it'll be a femdwarf, kino

>He only went after that lieutenant to "prove" himself and to get Tyrandes affection. It is never mentioned whether this choice was smart or not. I mean if you look at real wars you have certain goals in mind. Some heavily fortified bunker that just can be safely ignored is not necessarily a good target to bring down.
Wait a moment you are actually arguing that killing demons is bad, and that's why he should be banished? Jesus christ what a retard.
>Also Illidan is by far not that powerful to take on Archimonde.
Who knows what he could have done, especially with the help of the other like Malfurion who defeated Azshara on his own. And you can't take this kind of risk to let such an asset go away in the middle of a Legion invasion. Stop being a retard seriously.
>Its not the whole justice department. The Wardens are still separate.
Yes it is. Guess what, in most countries the Justice is independant.
>Well and as I said Malfurion can't protect Illidan from everything.
He could have stopped Maiev. Period.
>And Malfurion managed to stop him. So what is your problem?
That he's a fucking danger, and that nothing tells that he will not try to do some fucked up things like that again. Spoiler : He did. He enslaved Outland.

>Wait a moment you are actually arguing that killing demons is bad, and that's why he should be banished? Jesus christ what a retard.
I said it might not have been the best course of action. The whole mission is kinda blurry. You just see Illidan being obsessed over the Skull of Gul'dan, talking about proving himself.
It is not once mentioned that this is a smart decision or not.
>Who knows what he could have done, especially with the help of the other like Malfurion who defeated Azshara on his own. And you can't take this kind of risk to let such an asset go away in the middle of a Legion invasion. Stop being a retard seriously.
Apparently you can, they managed to stop Archimonde just fine.
>Yes it is. Guess what, in most countries the Justice is independant.
And everybody is following once single cop around? I doubt that.
>He could have stopped Maiev. Period.
And turn her against him? Why should he?
>He did. He enslaved Outland.
Or freed it and gave blood elves a place to live full of fel magic.
But you see, how deep night elves are compared to orcs? We talk about two immensely important characters that literally shaped all of warcraft. What do orcs have to show for it? Fucking nothing.

Attached: illysea.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

based, orcs are cattle.

if the writers at blizzard had approached the matter logically garrosh never would've gone insane in the first place. his arc from BC->early Cata was building him up to be a hot-headed but good leader not unlike Varian, then they threw that away because they spent too long writing CSI jokes for alliance zones that they didn't have time to create a villain so they just pulled names from a hat to figure out who would go crazy.

You know I agree with that actually. Its not as if only the alliance got the worst of it. But all of this just proves how incompetent blizzard has become.

Attached: nina-ward-girlnelf.jpg (1920x2043, 423K)

Skull of Guldan is what allowed him to btfo the rest of the Legion with Tichondrius.
Why do you think Arthas advised him to took it in the first place?
And again, what's the matter with becoming more powerful in order of defeating a world ending threat? Are you going to bitch about it in the middle of a demon invasion?
No.
>Apparently you can, they managed to stop Archimonde just fine.
Retard, they lost their immortality, their big tree, tons of people.
>And everybody is following once single cop around? I doubt that.
It's the justice. Wardens are justice dep. They were the police force of the Night Elves. Imagine if they managed to catch Illidan and bring him back to Hyjal. "oops sorry brother i said you were free, but it seems like you are going to be imprisoned for eternity again just 2km away from me."
The whole situation is retarded.
>Or freed it and gave blood elves a place to live full of fel magic.
Nope stop with your headcanon, he enslaved all the races there, fucked the water, gave fel to the blood elves (how is that supposed to help them), etc.

yeah, garrosh was wasted potential, i somewhat liked him during cata and early mop before 5.1, aggressive expansionist and all, with the orcs settling in a pretty bad place it's a pretty good idea to pillage other places for natural resources.

jesus christ they are still going at it.

>And again, what's the matter with becoming more powerful in order of defeating a world ending threat? Are you going to bitch about it in the middle of a demon invasion?
If it is reckless, a loss of resources and troops. Generally a complete waste of time, yes.
>Retard, they lost their immortality, their big tree, tons of people.
They would have lost much more if they would've just went in with Illidan and his demon wiener.
>It's the justice. Wardens are justice dep. They were the police force of the Night Elves.
Maiev is only a part of it, she's doesn't represent all of the wardens. Sure if she catches him and brings him back he's her trophy but if she fails too bad for her. There will still be other wardens in night elven society. She was not the first nor the last.
>Nope stop with your headcanon, he enslaved all the races there, fucked the water, gave fel to the blood elves (how is that supposed to help them), etc.
He took control over it from another lord. Don't remember his exact name right now but he killed him and took control. So he controlled some fel orcs, the blood elves were able to get fulfilling amounts of magic just like they wanted and the naga were also safe there. Oh and he helped out the real, actual Draenei. Not the blue goat ones.

Attached: rhiannon-ketcher-iyea2.jpg (1500x1500, 283K)

amazon cuckqueens vs green space niggers.
Sure am glad i'm a superior human.

I cannot allow this pleb to insult my beloved Kaldorei!

Attached: 1517671984144.png (308x224, 102K)

Are there still ridiculous queues? Trying to decide if I should wait a week.

>tfw no nelf priestess feet to worship

I wonder what a real woman would say to a thread like this.

>tfw wagie
>tfw first time playing today because of ques
God damn had to download teamviewer so I can que into the servers 5 hours before I get home

No queues anywhere when i logged in an hour ago.

whatever just post more elf sluts

>I kind of like the horde but they're toons are way more cartoonish than ally
Human
Smaller human
Even smaller human
Purple human

I wonder why?

Horde is populated almost exclusively by children and redditors.

Like ur mom's house

nah, virgin

Why would Grom be afraid of a member of the race whose demigod he personally RIPPED AND TEARED in half?

>Alliance tryring to argue that they're not the cuck faction
>Meanwhile pic related is official art from the release of WoW

Attached: Spoils.jpg (1226x1565, 685K)

what server are the night elf ERPers playing on?

>if it isn't the same generic stone castles we've seen in 1000 other fantasy games it's garbage!!
Don't even say Teldrassil, you know you don't visit there. Nobody does.

>If it is reckless, a loss of resources and troops. Generally a complete waste of time, yes.
Defeating the Legion is a complete waste of time? Are you serious?
>They would have lost much more if they would've just went in with Illidan and his demon wiener.
Then don't fucking free him in the first place if you think Illidan is so bad at killing demons.
>Maiev is only a part of it, she's doesn't represent all of the wardens.
Yes she does. She is the leader of the watcher, the first warden, etc. Stop being full of shit.
>Oh and he helped out the real, actual Draenei.
The Brokens are the ones who attacked Illidan because he lied to them and never gave them their temple back.

>Defeating the Legion is a complete waste of time? Are you serious?
He didn't defeat the legion. He defeated one lieutenant.
>Then don't fucking free him in the first place if you think Illidan is so bad at killing demons.
Desperate times, call for desperate measures.
>Yes she does. She is the leader of the watcher, the first warden, etc. Stop being full of shit.
Okay so literally all watchers went with Maiev. Nobody stood back to look after night elven society. Everybody just left the place with Maiev.
>The Brokens are the ones who attacked Illidan because he lied to them and never gave them their temple back.
That was later, first he saved them and gave them more freedom than the former lord ever did.
>One concept artist makes a joke
>This means all of the alliance are cucks!
I'd rather like to see those cute assassins that never made it into the game. Besides who says that is a alliance girl? Might as well be a female orc.

Attached: RCO013_1534213599.jpg (1181x1574, 366K)

As a Night Elf chad this autist warms my heart.

>He didn't defeat the legion. He defeated one lieutenant.
bitching about words. Really? He inflicted the first big defeat of the Legion, and yet you bitch about it, just because you don't know how to defend you retard fapbait character.
>Desperate times, call for desperate measures.
Then why do you banish the guy you just freed 2 days later, especially once he won a battle against the Legion? Are you schyzo or something?
>Okay so literally all watchers went with Maiev.
I never said that. Nice job moving the goalpost again.
>That was later, first he saved them and gave them more freedom than the former lord ever did.
So what. The brokens were still pissed about him because he lied and in the end what he wanted was to become the next dicator of Outland.

CENTRAL RULE FROM DARN ASSUS

sauce?

here's your vanilla experience bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-120259.jpg (1403x497, 272K)

>that paw tattoo
YOU JUST KNOW

know what?

Think blizzard can detect if I set up an AHK to do the arrow down key in the character select at random intervals while I go out?

I just started playing for the first time. I went Draenei shaman.

Found it in 20 seconds. You must also learn how.

autism