What do you game on?

Thinking about getting a settle because my ass hurts from sitting on a desk chair
What is a comfortable chair you can sit long gaming sessions on comfyly?

Attached: armchair-koarp-ikea-3d-model-max-obj-mtl-3ds-fbx-stl.jpg (2000x2000, 704K)

Doesn't look very comfortable.

It was the most comfortable settle below 400 euros

REEEEEEEEEEE ANSWER ME

>What is a comfortable chair you can sit long gaming sessions on comfyly?
High end chairs by Herman Miller/Steelcase, but they are quite expensive unless you find a used one. Also, consider desk with adjustable height, switching between standing/sitting works better for long sessions.

The most important part is rather cheap though. Exercise.

this will murder your back if you're gaming on it

And what would not?

If you're willing to spend almost $200 on an armchair, maybe look into buying a sit/stand desk instead. Your back will thank you, and your ass won't hurt from playing too much vidya

Attached: standing.jpg (3672x4896, 3.64M)

>playing in standing
nah thx
also i have flatfoot so i also cant stand too long
and i have stomage isuess so i cant lie to long
life is hell

Actually, that chair is exactly the same I have and i can confirm it is extremely comfortable. It doesn't look like so, but it is really soft, and the sit is longer than it looks, which allows you to recline comfortably instead of sitting with your back straight up.
Fully recommend.

Time to pick up meditation, so you can ascend from your mortal shackles.

You get accsutomed to it faster than you'd expect. I feel uncomfortable if I play games while sitting now, after just a couple months. There are also solutions for your flat foot. Anti-fatigue mats and other mat-like things designed specifically for arch support

I just have a neat 100 bucks office chair. 99% of the time, I sit with crossed legs, so my biggest deal breaker for a chair is arm rests blocking crossed legs.

>meditation
i dont know about that but i started working out thx to Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? and lost a bit weight and gained some muscles so far
but it still isnt helping that much
someone wrote on ikea a review that the arm cushions sink in
how is your overall wearout experience?
does your neck hurt because it doesnt has neck support?

>crosslegs
>on a office chair
>hate armrest
i have so many questions to you...

are those car seat gaming chairs good?

>car
you mean gaming chairs like dx racer?
no they are utter garbe if you are overweight because the stand offs at the side of the sit makes them uncomfortable with fat legs on them

I hate arm rests

Attached: f94e826d-5dd0-4eaa-9291-bdb5d11b6c41_1.44165b16ad44c8e193688d2061666c90.jpg (2100x2100, 328K)

Why is furniture so expensive, anyway?

I can sit crosslegs pretty much anywhere as long as there is room for my thunder thighs. I often get people being surprised that I can do full lotus. Usually I just cross them halfway. I have been sitting on my slung under left foot so much, that the stitching of the leather of one of my old chairs has imprinted into the skin. My foot has patterns of wrinkles and creases that have become permanent and never go away. Weird, huh? I don't do it all the time. Sometimes I like to sit normally and stretch my legs or just prop up one leg horizontally over the other, with the other foot resting on one of the spokes of the office chair.

looks worse than my office chair at work

Here is the one, I have, or at least one almost exactly like it. The armrests do not reach the full way of the seat surface, so there is room for my crossed legs to branch out.

Attached: file.png (431x467, 123K)

Anyone used a kneeling chair before? Have been thinking about possibly getting one.

Attached: ergonomic-kneeling-chairs-reviews[1].png (830x450, 97K)

the chinese chopped up all the trees so now furniture manufacturers can only afford saw dust and cardboard

Attached: _bd79a15a-c6af-11e6-afe5-88e9648d1b9f.jpg (960x480, 105K)

It's just a wacky meme. For the first days you'll think it's funny, then you'll discover that it's terrible

Actually, the arm cushions are not that much padded. They are hard, although not to the point of being uncomfortable. I had this chair for two and a half years now and it is still as good as new.
I never had any problem with my back or my neck. When you use it, you are in a reclined angle, but still sitting, you don't need to hold your head akwardly. You just... comfily sit there.

I want to add. Since it is a fucking ikea chair I recommend you do the same thing I did: Just go to your closest store and sit on everything. This one wasn't even in my sights when I went there to buy one, but once I sat I was quite surprised and bought it at the spot.

thx
this will stay my first choice then

Which tax or trade agency is keeping track of the illegal wood trade to have accurate numbers? But is impotent to enforce the legality.

i already did that and also found it to be comfortable
not as much as the landskrona one but thats over the double of the price