Game doesn't have platinum trophy

>game doesn't have platinum trophy

No buy. Lazy fucking Capcom still using 12 trophies (old XBLA achievement limit). Hope none of you bought it.

Attached: E74846_RESIDENT_EVIL_4_WII.jpg (356x500, 141K)

Achievements didn't exist in 2005

Xbox 360 came out at the end of 2005. My point is they've kept the same trophies on PS3 and reused them on PS4.

Ōkami HD doesn't even have a separate trophy list. They joined it with the PS3 version. Capcom are absolutely out of their mind for not putting effort into their ports.

Who the fuck cares about trophies?

>make games previously locked to 30fps play at 60
>up-rez everything
>1080p
"th-the trophies where is the effort capcom i can't play Okami on ps4 and get the exact same trophies again and have them count seperately"
Go suck a dick, autismo

oh if only they made Okami run at 60 FPS

once you played the Wii version, every other one plays like ass.
This game benefited from motion controls, i haven't tried the PC version though

Is there anything more zoomer than caring about cheevos?

yea i like the wii version best because of the controls

Achievements are millienial. I got my first achievements in 2006. Zoomers only care about playing Fortnite and Rocket League.

Seems like it would be more annoying. If you move your arm to reach for something you'll accidentally knock your aimsight off.

Yes they upscaled standard definition blurry textures again. They really should do a real remake like RE2.

Who cares?
RE4 Wii is so low-res and blurry it's hard to see what you're fucking shooting at.

*dabs in PSN credit from Sony Rewards*

Or you just use your wrist to move the pointer like a normal functioning human.

Attached: JUST.jpg (800x504, 49K)

Should I get the switch port? It's on sale for the price it should have been in the first place.

God, it's so true. Say what you will about motion controls, RE4 got it right. The aiming was super tight.

It's the only decent portable version. Mobile versions were shit.

>Nioh
I feel for him

PC controls are pretty tight, but most consoles besides the wii version like you mentioned has the Jank aim. Its servicable but it is what it is.

Fuck achievements. Games are better without them, and achievement hunting is cancerous. I still find myself falling victim to it at times and I hate it.

Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever made and if you don't buy it because it doesn't have achievements or not enough achievements, then good. You don't deserve to play it.

Unironically the best version.

>Capcom didn't make a VITA port
I would've loved to play RE4 on that

>Achievements
You're not supposed to get real life satisfaction from escapism, ye filthy zoomer

Attached: 1449194637953.jpg (322x357, 20K)

Modders have tried it, but it apparently breaks physics, causes the game to crash and other issues, so it looks like it can't be done as of now. Maybe in the future

>trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1564173068607.png (665x800, 54K)

cheevos and other such stats are degenerate, gay meta layer that encourages people to play compulsively instead of truly enjoying their time with a game