Soule has spoken - "dindunuffin'!"

wccftech.com/renown-the-elder-scrolls-and-guild-wars-composer-jeremy-soule-accused-of-rape/

kotaku.com/two-women-accuse-skyrim-composer-jeremy-soule-of-sexual-1837677315

>NO, I didn't do it, she's lying, I did not rape her, I didn't do it, she's lying, I did not rape her, I DID NOT...OHAIMARK.

Attached: Toad Harvard.jpg (620x819, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/renown-the-elder-scrolls-and-guild-wars-composer-jeremy-soule-accused-of-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo
youtube.com/watch?v=W_HvvblwNG4
youtube.com/watch?v=7yrXn43qPOo
youtube.com/watch?v=cNTqWyoMWOg
youtube.com/watch?v=VBPwCmU0V-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jxCnj0MTwEg
youtube.com/watch?v=kgHqSj8pFgU
web.archive.org/web/20190719123839/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assault-on-actress-wants-apology-from-cps-over-bemusing-case-a6877036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PrSnBKAGI1A
youtube.com/watch?v=8XGx8s8uOfM
e621.net/post/show/758293/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=x5uwihWGu-I
youtube.com/watch?v=gsG8qffiDk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soule's track record isn't impressive, he struck it pretty good with the morrowind theme but everything else has been pretty bad and samey, especially when it comes to battle music
why are developers satisfied with hiring this guy and getting 2 minute tracks with no differentiating moods to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo
~
youtube.com/watch?v=W_HvvblwNG4
~
youtube.com/watch?v=7yrXn43qPOo
~
youtube.com/watch?v=cNTqWyoMWOg

>In her own words, "Soule even went on to explain how his music work was inspired by the sexual encounters he had with women"

Attached: 1566264169773.jpg (418x628, 207K)

Skyrim: Soule
TESVI: Souleless

Attached: 1550670914673.jpg (750x738, 312K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VBPwCmU0V-Q

must have been some rough sex

>Since Lawhead’s post, though, another woman who works in the games industry, vocalist Aeralie Brighton, has also reported harassment by Soule. According to her, the composer sent over a video of himself masturbating while being threatened by Soule in order to keep quiet about it.
>On this accusation, Soule replied:
>I do not agree with her point of view.
kek

Oh whatever, so he did send nudes.

are there any evidence of this happening?

>he raped me
>okay evidence
>he just did bad things
>okay but do you have any evidence say, marks, injuries?
>can i examine you?
>ew don't you realize it's sexist?
>then how do i make sense of this
>take my word for it
>what about his word?
>he's a CIS male it doesn't matter
????

In her own words, Soule even went on to explain how his music work was inspired by the sexual encounters he had with women.

>RAPE INFUSED MUSIC

Attached: 1566905616106.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

>You would dare oppose me, Jeremy? Let me give your old office fling a call..

Attached: 1551039852964.jpg (223x286, 47K)

>>he's a CIS male it doesn't matter
Well, to be fair, Soule is notoriously a massive fucking asshole. This is not like some regular guy is being accused here. Nobody in the industry is shocked to hear this.

We are living in a time where people don't think you need evidence to prove guilt. There are some that think that merely getting accused means you must have done something, because people don't just get accused of stuff for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxCnj0MTwEg

>Soule is notoriously a massive fucking asshole.

So he's an asshole, doesn't mean he raped anyone. That's not the kind of accusation you make, and expect to stick without evidence.

I didn't say he's an asshole, I said he's a massive fucking asshole. Big difference.

Rape is a crime so severe, it requires no evidence.

>Deeming a person an asshole just because he called pirates faggots
Sheesh you zoomer Toddlers

youtube.com/watch?v=kgHqSj8pFgU
nice after sex song

Attached: Sadistic hums of a rapist.png (1099x318, 64K)

Stop projecting your deformation fetishes on other people.

>accused is now synonymous with convicted
let me off this clown world

Attached: 2988fj.jpg (749x694, 59K)

>REEEEEshitError
Like a clock

what is a "milkshake duck"?

No way this fag didn't get a stiffy writing this

>Polanski, Kusturica, Stacey, Weinstein
>all of these moments lost
>...like tears in the rain...

Attached: TTD.gif (498x249, 515K)

Why can't Americans separate media and works of art/music from the people who made them? Why can't Americans separate reality from fiction? What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

I'm American and I haven't been able to figure it out.. Does anybody have an idea?

I look forward to the impotent gamer outrage when game devs and publishers decide to remove his contributions from their games.

i know where my girlfriend's step dad lives, and he raped her a year ago. would it be a good idea for me to slaughter him?

>Soule is notoriously a massive fucking asshole
Now i definitely believe she's lying. This bitch was probably seething all these years from Soule calling her mean names, and in response she concocted up this farce as revenge.

some insane mental wimmin term you should never pay attention to

>raped
she got dicked down willingly by his dad cock, you faggot

Yes, but only if you first make a callout post.

answer my question. i'm immune to your shitpost.

Might explain why every single piece besides the morrowing themse is so bland and soulless; they're just like all the women he's been raping

It's a term derived from a parody tweet that goes
>We proudly present Milkshake Duck, the cute duck everyone love that drinks milkshakes! *5 minutes later* We regret to inform you that Milkshake Duck is racist.
The term is used to talk about people or things believed to be fine but later revealed to have a bad side.

Sometimes it's nice to see that I'm still a decent human being.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Let me ask you this:
When did a mere simple tugjob became "actual sex" or "rape"?

you mean like I just did?

On tumblr

Imagine living in a world where a mere accusation backed by no proof other than having a vagina can ruin the rest of a mans entire life.

Oh wait.

Attached: 1435072630719.png (643x480, 332K)

Isn't soule jewish?

Honestly if he's jewish then this kind of rapey blackmail behaviour is just to be expected - it's just what jews always do anywhere they go

A daily reminder that it's a he, not a she.
It's a goblino trans, so Soule dindunuttin', because he's straight as a stick.

Attached: 15670054791170.jpg (720x587, 120K)

Yes. I'm all for having your future ruined, i'll be sure to fuck your gf while you're in prison.

>shitpost
its the truth, i hope he wasnt too loose after

feels good to be an incel.

don't even know what that is

I can plan things you know

what did i just say you nigger? i'm immune to your shitposts

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Attached: 1566917191953.png (1264x1292, 290K)

literally nothing of value would be lost

his music is not that good

Yeah, it's just the usual. Jew makes something people like and it actually a horrendous person. Sucks because I was duped into liking his music.

Why do you think this is only an American thing? At least in America a voice actress doesn't lose her job when it's discovered she's committed the terrible sin of not being a virgin.

How big was he? Considering she didn't report it to the police, it must've been girthy and long.

If this were really the case wouldn't everyone be constantly accused or rape? Like, you guys were saying this about Bill Cosby too and then it turns out lol! He was a rapist!

I don't think it's wrong to have some skepticism to a online story about some connected guy raping some woman but it's kind of telling when you guys go overboard and talk about the world ending or something

>they/them

god no, it's one of those types again.

Why can't America-haters stop sucking muslim dick? Do you have any idea?

>she

--> .

You got it wrong. When you see someone with "she/they" as pronouns, assume it's a female starving for attention feeding that need by using non-standard, but still safe, pronouns (like "they").

This, the more people talk about it, the more likely it is that it's true.

see

>I can plan things you know
Are you going to teleport behind him too?

whonhasnt been accused of rape at this point?

Back to your shithole, REEEEEshitError fag.

Yeah, but people memed him into the pretense of being good.

Get a grip you stupid faggot

i have his address. merely 2 hours away.

The public rule is
>If you get accused you're guilty

Attached: 1561750168261.jpg (398x500, 25K)

I haven't. Probably because I've never raped anyone.

>Nobuo Uematsu

Unless the accuser is someone we don't like, then it's just a falseflag.

Okay gang, time to find out who the REAL rapist is!

Attached: 1567051439991.png (800x449, 356K)

It's an honest question, you didn't ask her or look into it in general?

what the fuck?

Attached: GOT 'EM.png (618x773, 73K)

He's japanese, that's punishment enough

?

Putting aside whether the accusation is true or not, but holy fucking shit. This woman would be the last person on earth I'd reach out to regarding shit like this.

>let's tar and feather and hang this person before we know for sure whether he did the thing that someone says he did, it's not like people can lie, you think someone would do that? Just go around and tell lies?

#believeallwahmen

I just hope his contracts and opportunities as composer don't get ruined over this dumb fucking shit.

>woman

i hope he does, and i hope he goes to jail, regardless if it's true or not.

She's trying to grab attention because her rape story isn't as popular

>and I would've sold another ten million copies of skyrim too, if it weren't for you meddling kids

You must tryhard way more than just that, kid.

why? don't you like a great soundtrack while playing a game?

B-BASED!

Attached: 9baf67eb5747f1fc1ab34b2248cc40af.png (123x141, 5K)

>This woman would be the last person on earth I'd reach out to regarding shit like this.
Are you referring to the fact that Zoe is the type of person who sleeps with people to further her career or the fact that she admitted she's a rapist herself?

Ask literally any woman you know if they've been raped

EVERY SINGEL WOMAN has a rape story
ALL OF THEM

When a woman says she was """raped""" she doesn't mean "I was violently assaulted and my life threatened", she means "I had sex that I regret"

>great soundtrack
>Soule

His songs are boring shit that people only recall because they're played in games where you move around endlessly in boring landscapes, so you hear it a billion times.

Is there a difference?

they could find someone better, and plus he isn't that good. if you're accused, there is a reason for it. so whether he did it or not, he should go to jail.

Evidence is a tool of the patriarchy to oppress women and brown people, shitlord.

Attached: 1565867726728.jpg (750x1222, 600K)

nope. not all women. you're obviously some fat incel loser.

Tell it to the judge you rapist.

>in the basement

>if you're accused, there is a reason for it. so whether he did it or not, he should go to jail.
Honestly, this is how it should work, but our justice system is stuck in the dark ages.

You're not a woman, troon.

but you are a fat lonely basedboy.

The accuser should be sent to jail? Yeah i agree

>if you're accused, there is a reason for it

Because vindictive assholes never try to ruin someone else's life via any means they think they can get away with.

where do you live?
Silicon Valley?

Don't be stupid. The vast majority of women who regret a consensual sexual encounter don't consider it rape. What they do claim is they've all been sexually assaulted but that's not a big deal because almost all men have been sexually assaulted too. I'm an overweight bald guy and even I've been sexually assaulted.

>if you're accused, there is a reason for it. so whether he did it or not, he should go to jail.

there is no such thing. that women obviously knows him. there is nothing that could have crossed her mind thinking "oh jeremy soule, that video game soundtrack guy? yeah im gonna say he raped me". nope. doesn't happen. she came forth because just like all women, it takes time to get over the shame of being raped. so now she is rightfully paying him back.

>so now she is rightfully paying him back.

By engaging in a battle of he said she said with zero evidence that will go nowhere? Gonna be mighty unsatisfying for her, I predict. Remember Kavanaugh? Look where he is now.

Attached: you will all fucking pay.jpg (666x917, 78K)

jeremy soules soul is literally being crushed right now. i wouldn't say it's going nowhere

>court of public opinion

If he's innocent and has balls he'd sue for defamation.

I'm glad Vic Mignona is paving the way.

Mignona is just trying to bury his accusers in legal jargon, he knows what he's done.

Generally speaking you'll find all the hollywood degenerates are guilty.
It's only these smalltime vidya losers who are most likely innocent.

Polanski was innocent, Kusturica was innocent, Stacey was acquitted by the supreme court, and only Weinstein is any dubious.

>My accusation isn't as flashy as this other one
>Time to insert myself into it

Shut up you dumb bitch, that is still not proof.

el em ay oh, that's how chicks with daddy issues get away with cheating, you let her get a free one in and now want to fuck the dude up, classic

>TES before
>Soule
>TES VI onwards
>Souleless

Jeremy Soule is CANCELLED

some dude wrote this while edging but I believe it

Someone of Zoe's acquaintances probably gaslighted Nathalie into writing that blog just so Zoe (and any other participants) have a bigger platform for her #metoo in the games industry campaign.

Sweety, you forgot one important distinction. Only accused men are guilty. Accused women are presumed innocent until proven innocent

How much you wanna bet if was something like
>touch her shoulder
>RAPE
>RAPE!!

Pack it up boys, TES is dead.

>there are people on this earth that actually believe this

Attached: 1544491121552.jpg (960x960, 133K)

--> .

Also
>her

--> .

Attached: Volatile+plausible+lark_296262_7267538.jpg (440x480, 61K)

web.archive.org/web/20190719123839/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/man-falsely-accused-of-sexually-assault-on-actress-wants-apology-from-cps-over-bemusing-case-a6877036.html

shut up kid. go suck your mothers tit onions boy.

>In her own words, "Soule even went on to explain how his music work was inspired by the sexual encounters he had with women"
And by that, she means Edward Shearmur's movie repository.

why project so much? it's true isn't it?

oh

Attached: salem.png (556x357, 366K)

If they're not guilty of rape then surely God will spare them from the fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrSnBKAGI1A

Why are there suddenly dozens of people in the gaming industry being accused all at the same time by different people?

he literally has soul in his name

Because this shit is all planned. It's a recurring witch hunt to deflect all criticism of shit heads who happen to have a vagina.

it's true that you're an incel kiddy boy who knows nothing about women.

>Why are there (((suddenly)))--

>Polanski was innocent
kys pedo/frenchman

Proofs or GTFO. You don't have ones, so you know what to do. Polanski is a literal Assange/Snowden of cinema.

Because twitter was a mistake.

I know that girls with step dads are usually trouble one way or another. let her cheat on you some more cuckboy and keep impotently raging at her "rapists"

>real world
>do crime
>get reported/caught
>go on trial
>determine whether you're guilty
>receive your punishment
>potentially go to jail
>return to life (hopefully reformed)
>finding work still relatively possible

>feminist brainspace
>get criminally wronged
>do absolutely nothing
>enable the perpetrator to continue
>remember it 10 years later
>accuse without evidence
>cancel them forever without trial
>accused gets no chance of redemption
>can't return to normal life
>can't find work again

Jesus Christ these people are insane, if anything she should get into trouble for failing to report workplace sexual harassment and enabling Jeremy to continue. She obviously didn't mind 10 years ago when it happened but does now when it can benefit her.

You don't even know just how bad it's going to get. This is just the beginning.

she lives with her real father now. with each reply you sound more retarded and more like a kid. keep it up.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Bethesda have been ignoring him, and TES6's trailer music was done by someone else. They probably caught wind of a storm blowing a year or so ago and decided to distance themselves from "did I ever tell you about this women I knew who had a daughter who was molested? Did I ever tell you that all my music is based on my incredibly sexy fantasies of sexually abusing women?"

>these people are insane
Welcome to the 'muridumb, the land of lard and uneducated degeneracy.

Pretty sure he's a shitposter on here.

Buddy, in case you never noticed the gaming industry is massively, vastly, overwhelmingly dominated by caucasian heterosexual males. Rape is bound to be extremely commonplace and encouraged in such a high testosterone and masculine environment. To be quite honest I’m surprised at the low numbers of beautiful brave women coming forward. The question is who is going to be the Harvey Weinstein of the videogame industry? The apex sexual predator who brings this disgusting exploitative community tumbling down

It's pretty scary how so many people ridicule the idea of proving someone did something before ruining their life over an accusation.

Attached: witchhunt.jpg (652x696, 86K)

I'm sure every single one of these accusations is 100% true. Just like how Michael Jackson totally molested all of those kids despite years and years of evidence suggesting otherwise that he did not in fact do anything. This one single person said otherwise so it must be true.

Attached: 1552930581703.jpg (1200x1138, 214K)

Are you still going on about this? Just hurry up and ruin your life, kill him you edgelord

and that's a good thing

10 bucks you're around 20, all that kiddy this kiddy that strikes me as projection. should have known what you've gotten yourself into when you learnt she's from a broken home. split parents AND raped, good luck with her she's gonna fuck you up good

>never should've cum here

fukken kek

no she's amazing and i'm 25. she turned my life around.

i will thanks

This is the type of person who will shoot you in the back of the head for not being dedicated enough to the revolution, comrade.

Michael Jackson had collected literally each and every version of actual Guitar Freaks & DrumMania arcade cabinet in his mansion at Neverland. For that alone I will eternally respect the man forevermore for all eternity, even if he was actually a pedo. I couldn't give a shit if he was, THAT level of dedication is the only thing that matters to me. Michael truly saw Guitar Freaks for what it was and greatly appreciated it, knowing full well of the TRUTH behind the "Guitar Freaks VS Guitar Hero" controversial debacle, and he chosen the right side. On that particular aspect, he is a fucking SAINT in my eyes.

I'm not saying he did it but gathering evidence of sexual assault isn't always a straightforward and reliable process

In this particular case you're talking about something that not only allegedly happened many years ago, but happened in another country and may not have have resulted in signs of physical assault. So it's possible that, even if he did do it, no evidence will ever appear.

>Everyone's talking about Soule when the real story is Alexis Kennedy

>Stand up, there ya go. You were dreaming. Well, not even last night's anal rape with no lube whatsoever could wake you

Attached: 1365552183510.png (494x506, 13K)

How do you know what he's done?

what the fuck no he isn't

he's avoiding extradition because he knows he's a fucked up pervert who needs to be flayed

I think it's a combination of two things.
Jeremy has gotten really stagnant with his work in the elder scrolls and Todd doesn't want another rehash of the Morrowind main theme in his work.
He's probably getting too expensive to hire and they found another up an coming composer who is just as good and cheaper.

No evidence, gotcha. Hit the accuser with a hefty fine or jail time to start dissuading this bad behavior.

US only.

>no evidence
>he still raped her tho
do you even read what you spew?

This is true, whether you want it to be or not.

To all of the people who are saying there's no proof.. why are you assuming innocence? Shouldn't you be deferring judgement instead of rushing to proclaim that the accused is innocent?

Think real hard about what happens when you don't assume innocence.

all his music is literally the fucking same, you can tell it's from jeremy soule not because it's good but because you have heard every single repertoire he has (1 song)

always believe the opposite of what thots say.

Im a guy, 25 and still virgin

Yet Ive been:
>Invited by two stranger girls for sex in the bathroom trainstation. They even had condom. I was 13 the others 14-17. Refused because i am and was an incel
>Some random underage licking her lips and looking lewd at me. Was 21 there
>At school one girl told the others we had sex even though i never touched her, she liked me and wanted my dick.
>Got tit pics from a 14 year old when i was 23
>Got tit and vagoo pics from a 16 year old when i was 24. Also told me she would blow me everytime if i send her to work (she lived on my way go work)
>An asian girl asked me (literally) to rape her. Sent me snapchat pics of her ass
>got many other tit pics from random snapchat sluts. These are my own real achievements.

Yet i did nothing. Also i never asked for any pics besides the random snapchat sluts.. But i did send dics for fun. Should i reach out to the police for girls liking me? My standards are just so fucking high holy shit.

>You... i've seen you. Let me cum on your face.

you raped me
MODS BAN HIM QUICK

>hey bro i was raped 10 years ago
>okay you are telling the truth i will now believe anything you say

In civilized countries we believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Are you actually retarded?

Let's make up a scenario.

You and I are coworkers. One day I decide to tell the boss that you sexually assaulted me, drugged me, beat my sister, and killed my dog.

Should everyone at work automatically assume I'm telling the truth and that you should get immediately fired until the investigation plays out?

>why are you assuming innocence?
That's how actual law works. Presumption of innocence is a key and a cornerstone in how DECENT, FIRST-WORLD HUMANITY been operating for centuries. If you're against it/you deny it - you're a stone age savage and a debile.

An accusation is made. You investigate the situation and arrive to a conclusion. You don't go "well, the accuser has not procured hard evidence, therefore there's no need to investigate". That is, unless your goal is not justice.

This is why we can't have nice things.

>My standards are just so fucking high holy shit.
Based and christpilled. Do not fall for thots, reserve your dick for the one you marry.

Eat shit, faggot. I'll give you a hot load of justice right up your ass.

>This is why we can't have nice things.
lads, unzip your dicks, we've got a live one

They're innocent in that they don't get punished until they're found guilty you fucking smooth brained room temp IQ having moron

>why are you assuming innocence?
Because that's how the American justice system works. You're innocent until proven guilty.

But of course an EU pew yew wouldn't understand.

>why are you assuming innocence

Because it's the logical thing that civilized societies do you neanderthal.

It's way too convenient that like five people are coming out consecutively this past week and claiming to shit that supposedly happened a decade prior for each and every case.
Also I don't trust a single thing that Zoe Quinn will ever say because I'm not a goddamn lunatic.

Attached: 1545607334078.jpg (772x476, 105K)

I said think hard, user.

Nah see, you're being deliberately obtuse. You are working under the false assumption that every crime will inevitably result in the production of evidence.

Let's assume that everything stated in the original allegation was true: that Soule used his influence to coerce Lawhead or whatever her name is into having sex. If Lawhead doesn't report it/go to the police (because she fears she will get fired as backlash) and there isn't a paper trail (texts, emails, etc) then even though a crime was committed then there wouldn't be any evidence.

Now let's factor in that this was almost 10 years ago and in another country. Not being able to produce evidence in this specific scenario doesn't not immediately invalidate the claim.

>doesn't not immediately invalidate the claim.
I agree, retard.

I'm not a fucking investigator, no user here is and no twitter warrior is. Leave the investigations to the actual designated investigators.

>He raped me
>Do you have photographic evidence? No? Then you're lying and there's no reason to try to figure things out

Civilized countries seek the truth. Civilized countries don't avoid looking for it because someone hasn't already procured it for them.

What I'm calling for *is* an investigation. What people in this thread are saying is that there's no need for an investigation, that there's no chance that he's guilty, because there is as of now no hard evidence that he is guilty.

"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean "ignore accusations if the accuser hasn't been able to produce evidence". You must investigate the matter before coming to a conclusion.

All of you, see:

>"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean "ignore accusations if the accuser hasn't been able to produce evidence"
That is EXACTLY what it means, you UNEDUCATED ZOOMER TODDLER COMMIE S-O-YFAGSHIT.

if there is no evidence he is innocent
if anyone goes and make grand claims without providing evidence we might as well throw feces at one another

Assuming innocence doesn't mean not investigating dumbass. It's about not ruining someone's life purely on an accusation.

Can't his jewish fellows just cover it up? it's not like he's Weinstein and it's not possible to do that.

>What if...

If you can't provide any sort of details of evidence that anything happened, you may as well have never said it. It's fluff. Worthless.

Me accusing you of rape on Yea Forums has just as much merit.

If you vaguely accuse someone, what is there to investigate? At best you have character witnesses. If there was no police report or video evidence of him assaulting anyone there's nothing and you can't punish someone for being an asshole.

What exactly do you investigate here and do you support blacklisting him from his fucking field he's made a career in before it's done?

>be in same area code as a woman
>get charged with rape
Gee I sure do enjoy this world we created

>I have no argument
I know.

Yeah, I'm an oldfag, unlike you.

That's not what people are saying. They're saying that he didn't do it. They're not saying that he might've done it.

>"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean "ignore accusations if the accuser hasn't been able to produce evidence". You must investigate the matter before coming to a conclusion.

That's how it happens much of the time. People fear the influence of a powerful individual. One gathers the courage to act. Others come forth because there's safety in numbers.

Then don't form an opinion until you hear the result of the investigation! "He might or might not have done it" is a reasonable position. "He didn't do it because as of now there's no proof he did do it" is not.

You aren't even engaging with the point I made. You are FALSELY assuming that there will always be evidence/a record generated as a result of a crime being committed when in reality that isn't the case.

I'm not saying this to try and argue that, therefore all arguments without evidence are equally valid, but I am saying that it is possible for a crime to have been committed and there be no proof other than verbal testimony from the involved parties.

Thanks based lad. Im trying to refuse the devils temptations

>let's try to figure this out
>but before we do let's ruin his life first

>Exclamation mark
Tell me how I know that you're not a Yea Forums native.

>Civilized countries seek the truth. Civilized countries don't avoid looking for it because someone hasn't already procured it for them.
Did you miss the point of my post you retard? By default the accused is to be considered innocent and it is the responsibility of the accusing party to produce evidence in order to rightfully label the accused as guilty and subsequently administer punishment

It's not obtuse at all. If you can't prove that it happened then it's as good as if it didn't happen at all. You can't punish someone for something that they may have or haven't done you retard. What if I made a similar accusation about you that you did some crime a decade ago or even yesterday? I'd be expected to give substance to my claims. You can't use "but providing evidence is hard" as a fallback for any wild accusation you want, you're playing with people's lives.

No, it doesn't. If it did then the police would never investigate anything.

There's no evidence *yet*. We must *gather* the evidence before we come to a conclusion.

A ton of people in this thread are saying that he didn't do it because his accuser hasn't, as of now, shown that he did do it.

>If you vaguely accuse someone, what is there to investigate?
Sometimes people crack under investigation. Sometimes one story leads to other stories where there is strong evidence.

Hey male videogame devs. It’d be pretty cool if you’d stop raping women. Thanks.

>That's not what people are saying. They're saying that he didn't do it. They're not saying that he might've done it.
People are saying it's best to assume they didn't do it until its been properly investigated. This isn't a hard concept to understand.

See
I am not saying he did or didn't do it. I am saying that it is possible for a crime to have been committed and no evidence other than verbal testimony is available after the fact.

You pretending that there will always be evidence to find is deliberately obtuse.

>"Innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean "ignore accusations if the accuser hasn't been able to produce evidence". You must investigate the matter before coming to a conclusion.
You're obviously baiting you faggot. It's not on the accused to provide evidence that he didn't do the thing he's being accused of. Therefore he's, yes, innocent until proven guilty. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

You’ve gotta prove his guilt you dumb nigger. Give us some method to prove him guilty or shut the fuck up. “It’s hard to prove this but he’s bad man.” kill urself

Attached: 1538150989984.jpg (947x885, 155K)

You misunderstood me, you dumb S-O-Y-C-U-C-K. It's not about autorities "ignoring it", it's about the accused ignoring it. He has ALL the rights to not give two shits about her sperging, is what I'm saying. Because IT'S A FUCKING TRAP. Once you start reacting - you've basically already losing the game.

I didn't say that we should ruin his life. I said that we should not assume that he is innocent nor that he is guilty. Postpone judgement until we get results.

>Conformity is now a virtue
Tell me how I know that you're a newfag.

That's not how it works at all. If it did then the police wouldn't investigate crimes.

>what if
wow user kun you're such a faggot holy shit

hey thats not true. IWD had a great soundtrack too.

LMAO get a load of this butthurt cuck boy. I bet she has to think about her step dad to get off when she fucks you.

Except we've all been conditioned now to believe the "victim", so every rape accused fights an uphill battle to prove his innocence because he starts from a position of "guilty until proven innocent"

smells like projared v2, some braindead tranny accuses someone of rape, destroying their career.

You're retarded

Why is it best to assume that? Why assume one way or another?

If someone is mugged and has no evidence that he was mugged should he not file a report to the police because, hey, he can't prove that he was mugged? You don't understand the law at all. People frequently come to the police with zero evidence and the police searches for the evidence.

>>People fear the influence of a powerful individual.
>>Others come forth because there's safety in numbers.
So you just take every single thing said to you at face value and don't question any one of their motives because "mOrE tHaN oNe PeRsOn SaId It". You're saying that just because a bunch of people accused Michael Jackson for molesting children despite there being no evidence found ever, that he should have been trialed and convicted regardless because he was accused to he must have done it. You're fucking ridiculous, and frankly, you need to get your head out of your fat-fucking-ass and realize that if Zoe Quinn of all people is getting involved, then this situation is clearly some kind of publicity stunt to regain relevance. Use your fucking brain and actually take the time to look at patterns. Why would these people also be going to Twitter first and foremost and not make an actual police investigation out of it? Explain that to me right here, right now.

Attached: 1564997013435.png (140x140, 5K)

>prove a negative

sauce your fucking claims

Assuming you've read the original allegation, what exactly are you expecting to be produced in terms of evidence here? A hidden camera in the bedroom? An incriminating chain of text messages? A crumpled post-it note?

Why do you continue to falsely believe that there will always be evidence to find? Life isn't a TV show you retard.

So you can't even come up with a response. Pathetic, but I can't say I'm surprised.

>Then don't form an opinion until you hear the result of the investigation! "He might or might not have done it" is a reasonable position.
NOOO. BY DEFAULT the accused is to be considered innocent until investigation has passed, whereupon if the evidence provided by the accusing party is substantial enough, the accused's status can be considered guilty.

>I didn't say that we should ruin his life. I said that we should not assume that he is innocent nor that he is guilty. Postpone judgement until we get results.
that doesn't work, it always goes public, you get (at the very least temporarily) suspended from work and ostraziced in your community, in the case of actors they get their roles or shows cancled and people refuse to work with them. teachers will have a hard time finding a job again etc. You always presume innocence while allowing for a case to be made, if it checks out the person gets prosecuted. The same goes for any person for any sort of crime, no matter how heinous

Shut the fuck up you dumbfuck. Soule has written some of the most memorable tracks in all of gaming, from Guild Wars to the greatest soundtrack of all time, Total Annihilation.

Remember that time Anita or Zoe or whatever accused trolls of doxxing her despite it being incredibly obvious that no one was in fact doing it, and actually they were doing it to themselves by creating a bunch of bot accounts?

Shocking news, reality is complicated!

Now you finally understand why the criminal justice system sucks so much and why some people seek alternative methods like public shaming.

This is not how the law works. If someone is accused of murder the police investigates him whether there is hard evidence that he's a murderer or not.

How about "we can't tell whether someone is guilty or innocent until we investigate the matter'?

>I can't argue logically
I know.

Opponent is winning at what exactly? Sounds to me when a male dev rapes a young impressionable female hire, he’s already ‘won’. Imagine actually siding with child rapists

>Enter rape dungeon
>youtube.com/watch?v=8XGx8s8uOfM starts playing

Attached: rapemy soule.jpg (1200x1272, 136K)

>deprived of attention
because you have low quality arguments what is the point of stooping to your level?

>jumps immediately to pedos
Got something to tell us, user?

user do you have any idea how many people are convicted based on the reports of witnesses? How do you think people prosecuted criminals before the invention of the camera? You shouldn't take anything at face value but you shouldn't immediately dismiss it either. You should look into things.

>Why would these people also be going to Twitter first and foremost and not make an actual police investigation out of it?
To gather support.

>It's the justice system that is flawed that I can't get people to believe my word alone
>I know, I'll just stage a witchhunt across social media to ruin this person's life taking judge, jury and executioner into my own hands!

That's the definition of injustice.

She is ugly as fuck. Why did you do it, Jeremy? How drunk was you?

>bpd women crazy
>caused the downfall of Yea Forums
tell me something new

The thing with Zoe Quinn's accusation is that it doesn't even make sense. She tried to say that this dude was some legendary gaming figure that she didn't want to ruin, when 10+ years ago when it supposedly happened he was a complete and utter nobody, and still is.

So you're honestly saying that just because you get accused of a crime, you should be thrown in jail, right? Do you honestly have any understanding in that walnut-sized brain of yours how many times completely innocent people get thrown in prison for crimes they didn't commit?

Someone 'getting away with it' is also injustice, user.

According to the law, not according to how reality works. Suppose that you're opening pack of cards in search for a certain rare card. Does it make sense to assume that a card does not contain the rare card until you open it?

Can't you avoid punishing someone without saying "he probably didn't do anything"?

>That's not how it works at all. If it did then the police wouldn't investigate crimes.
When the police investigate a crime they don't necessarily know the identity of the perp.
When the police investigate a crime they will select "suspects" who by default are innocent and the police must investigate them to discover if a suspect is the perp.

In this scenario the police can be considered the accuser and the suspect is the accused.

>So you're honestly saying that just because you get accused of a crime, you should be thrown in jail, right?
No. I'm saying that if someone is accused of a crime they should be investigated.

>excuse the gloom. but none may know of this rape

You can't investigate someone if there's no police report filed and you don't actually take it to court.

Anyone with a modicum of an audience can now say whatever they want on twitter and drag someone's name through the mud and ruin their lives. Consequence free.

>be woman
>get to charge whoever you want with rape without consequences to yourself
>get benefit of doubt and thus reverses our innocent until guilty system
>still say men have all the privilege

If that's what you meant than what, exactly, do we disagree about? The police doesn't assume that their suspect is innocent. It checks whether or not the accused is innocent AND IF THERE IS NO PROOF OF GUILT then it proclaims them innocent. By investigating the case, though, it is explicitly showing that it believes that the accused might be guilty or might be innocent.

Bros, it's real. I was literally raped in my asshole by Soule. Said no one would believe me anyway and gave me the rest of his fries.

>You can't investigate someone if there's no police report filed and you don't actually take it to court.
The police can't, but yes, I agree, a police report SHOULD be filed.

>Anyone with a modicum of an audience can now say whatever they want on twitter and drag someone's name through the mud and ruin their lives. Consequence free.
That is a problem and I think that false accusers should be investigated just like accusers are.

>>To gather support.
That's the lamest fucking excuse of a reason I've ever heard of. More like you're trying to forcibly perpetuate the feeling of a witch hunt and trying to ruin not only peoples careers but their entire lives because you're fucking addicted to Reaction/Outrage/Cancel Culture. Fuck you.

So police should be able to enter your home without a warrant to search, is that correct? You fucking stupid piece of shit shit-for-brains that has no fucking idea how the justice system actually works? Or what Rights are?

Attached: 1563999976378.jpg (294x341, 25K)

You can't say for certain that anyone is getting away with it though. You would punish someone on the off chance that they're guilty.

>evidence is found that the person is guilty, punishment issued
>no evidence is found one way or the other, still punish them just to be sure whether it be jail or smearing his name across the world

This is what you're advocating for. You're looking for an excuse to take the law into your own hands.

>That's the lamest fucking excuse of a reason I've ever heard of.
Legal battles are expensive.

>So police should be able to enter your home without a warrant to search, is that correct?
lol whut? This has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said. When you're reaching for strawman you know you've lost.

Can't women get charged for false rape alegations if the guy is proven inocent tho!?

much like in an argument the claiment/accuser holds the burden of prove, until he does so the accused is innocent, that's important for a fair trial in a free society, the second you put him in that grey area you want he's effectively no longer innocent, people will think unfavoribly of the accused (that happens all the time in public trials and emotions have led to false convictions, further proving the point of presumption of innocence. romans have figured that shit out 2050 years ago
>"Oh, illustrious Caesar! If it is sufficient to deny, what hereafter will become of the guilty?" to which Julian replied, "If it suffices to accuse, what will become of the innocent?"

>Or what Rights are?
Rights are what women need more of an men need less (if any at all).

>No. I'm saying that if someone is accused of a crime they should be investigated.

I'm glad we're on the same table. The reasoning behind innocent until proven guilty is so that the accused is not required to prove that he is innocent
Trying to prove innocence is a much larger burden than being proven guilty.

This user raped me, help?

no, and even if they're not true you still lose your job and become a social pariah for life, especially if you're in entertainment, isn't equality great?

I don't think you are the same user so I will pose the same question to you that I didn't get a response to: what do you expect a victim of a crime to do if there isn't any evidence they can bring forward?

The criminal justice system, rightly, operates based on evidence (and there are varying degrees/types of evidence that aren't particularly relevant here). But it isn't omniscient, which means it can't always intervene in every situation.

So in this specific context, what exactly would you expect Lawhead to do?

>Legal battles are expensive
Rape is a felony. The police investigation is free. Then the state attorney files the lawsuit. You are merely called as a witness. Witnesses get their expenses reimbursed. It costs you absolutely nothing to file a rape.

They might be guilty or innocent but the burden on proving either is not on them. Burden of proof is on the accuser, because proving innocence is a much harder than proving guilt.

Thats absolutely fucked up. I had no idea that things have got to this point.

This user raped me, help?

>>Legal battles are expensive.
Go back to Twitter where you clearly belong, shit-for-brains.

>Ron Toye (Monica Rial's fiance, and one of the other big forces at Funimation behind KickVic) is regarded as a feminist "sheepdog" protector of women
>yesterday a court affadavit came out from one of his ex-wives that he beat her and threatened to mulch her fucking dogs if she went through with a divorce
Every. Fucking. Time. Best part is KickVicers either outright ignoring it or trying to argue that Toye's past shouldn't matter in the process of trying to destroy Mignogna for his supposed past.

Attached: 137711497421409240527033.gif (278x340, 74K)

ah autosage my old friend

you raped me even thought you didn't haha i just want to mess up your life

The thread is a bit short for the bump limit.

>guy sexually harasses you
>choice A: report it to authorities
>choice B: do nothing about it for 15 years, then accuse him with a Twitter post

Attached: 0EC70B4879B04F9F8B959D7FEF478275.jpg (640x640, 50K)

There is a distinction to be made between legal innocence and factual innocence. You can argue that, legally speaking, innocence should be the default assumption without arguing that being accused of something doesn't increase the odds that the individual is guilty of what they were accused of. If you wrote a completely neural AI that looked at accusations and then at convictions then fed it information about accused individuals it would state, quite objectively, that those accused of crimes are more likely to be criminals.

Fair point. Other potential reasons might be the wish to get other victims to join you.

You don't understand, I was afraid he might say meanie words to my boss and possibly get me (unlawfully) fired from the tiny literal who company I apparently hated working at

I am the same user that called you a baiting faggot and my opinion hasn't changed. I'm just going to bounce the question back, how do you know that person is guilty without any evidence whatsoever? You would have to have some kind of mind reading ability and in that case you'd have to prove to others that you had some kind of ability to discern the truth from fiction at a glance. You want me to admit the justice system is flawed because they can't read minds and can only act on the evidence that is presented to them?

>This is not how the law works
That is EXACTLY how it works in any DECENT, FIRST-WORLD country, you 'muridub lardshit!

>This is not how the law works.
No you got it flipped on its head.
What happens is that first the ACCUSER is brought in to give his story, witnesses are brought in to collaborate the story, and THEN you might - depending on the validity of the accusations - see the accused being investigated.

but we don't have an AI that can do that (yet) so we have to rely on people to prosecute and it's important to enfore imparitality, which already barely works, if we didn't drill "in dubio pro reo"/"ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat" into the heads of our judiciary shit will only get worse, now they at least feel like they kinda have to keep that in mind

>She

It's not a woman.

That one is pretty fucked. There's one allegation from his ex, then a hundred people coming forward saying "I heard rumours about him from lots of people."

so you think the presumption of innocence should be replaced with what? innocent until an allegation is made?

you would weaponise the law against people rather than have it protect people. use your head mate. im glad you're having a discussion about law and ethics on Yea Forums instead of shitposting about consoles but go away for a little while, just you and google, and have a long think about what the consequence of removing the presumption of innocence would be

in this case, a rape allegation from 10 years ago, which cannot be proved or disproved, would lead to someone being considered and possibly sentenced as a rapist. in law as with science, any claim that can be stated without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, the burden of proof is on the accuser etc

you can't just go around saying shit without proof and expect to be taken seriously

ReiserFS.avi

>If someone tells the police that they were mugged in a first world country but don't have photographic evidence that they were mugged the police does nothing
Good to know.

What sort of evidence do you believe would justify opening an investigation in a situation where the accuser claims that they were isolated and molested? If a kid says they were diddled by a priest there's not much the kid can do to show that they were diddled by a priest.

>Arguably the most famous composer for games
Lol, what?

You raped me user, now, don't even try to prove your innocence, I wouldn't go around accussing people for no reason.

>you can't just go around saying shit without proof and expect to be taken seriously

I wish that's how twitter worked

Attached: e84b4.jpg (771x711, 437K)

nobody should take a twitter mob serious since it holds no real power or sway, yet here we are. be funny if changeDOTorg worked like that

please elaborate

>I'll bring up a hypothetical scenario where lots of variables are left up to the imagination
You have the child give its story, check with would-be staff to confirm key points of the story, such as time of isolation/private sessions - find other witnesses, friends of/family of victim - potential bruises/physical traces such as semen in ass/mouth/ear.
Essentially follow the procedure I explained the previous post which you did not read.
Also this is assuming we're dealing with an actual crime that's reported, not something that happened 10 years ago.

Again, you DUMB DIPSHIT, it's NOT about authorities, it's about the ACCUSED having ALL THE RIGHTS to IGNORE any and ALL accusations. Because if you react to this shit, especially publicly, you're ALREADY a scapegoat for linching, even BEFORE anyone gives you actual charges officially. It's LITERALLY a game and you LOSE it if you're reacting in any way to ANY accusations against you IF those accusations are coming from random person, regardless if internet of real life. It's exactly same as if you were standing on the open street and some NIGGER started shouting loudly "he made me suck dicks!" while pointing a finger at you. Authorities can investigate for jack shit all they want, that is NOT your problem UNTIL you get arrested and OFFICIAL charges being placed on you, WHICH THEY CAN'T DO UNTIL THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF A PROOF AT-FUCKING-ALL.

I honestly see your point but it doesn't exactly change what I actually believe to be true as opposed to what it is useful for the masses to believe to be true.

There's a big fucking difference between saying that we don't know whether someone is actually guilty or actually innocent until we investigate the matter and saying that, legally speaking, being accused of something is sufficient to convict someone of a crime.

When a child complains about being molested they very rarely have any evidence but we still take the allegation seriously and try to figure out whether there's a basis to it. While figuring that out it is foolish to logically, as opposed to legally, assume that there is no basis to it.

>kick me kike me, you can't black or white me.

>it is TRUE for ME
alright was nice chatting with you

They're used to be a strong culture of "sauce or gtfo" on this site. It seems to be fading away and i blame it on election immigrants.

It can hold power. I've seen a few instances of people getting fired to keep their reputation in tact because twitter started a hashtag or something against them.

So, in other words, you'd investigate the accused even though there is scant evidence that the crime even happened.
People who were molested as children often come forth many years after the fact.

Authorities absolutely can investigate you because people accused you of a crime. Seethe more.

That's the exact opposite of what I said, though. What I believe to be true is true but, as you wrote, if everyone believed what I believed that'd make things worse.

I never said they can't, you IMBECILE. The ACCUSED has the right to NOT GIVE A FUCK, including the "investigation".

you have the right to investigate but until you get proof the accused is innocent

thats how it works
any other way leaves the system open to abuse

Polanski WAS convicted of raping that 13 year old.

Attached: [email protected] (245x209, 351K)

lol what law precludes anyone from ever not giving a fuck? You can not give a fuck all the way to the electric chair.

Legally, yes. I don't disagree. Factually you can't know the state of a variable you haven't checked.

e621.net/post/show/758293/

There used to be a stronger culture of "lurk moar".

>I'm out of arguments
ok

I hope studios just start banning women to avoid this bullshit

I'd expect him to try to prove shit to the best of his ability.
You're proposing punishing the innocent until you feel they've either had enough or they RISE UP and kick your retarded asses

>what law precludes anyone from ever not giving a fuck?
The law of LIFE ITSELF, you dipshit.
They can accuse and investigate all they want.
Until you get arrested and direct charges being placed onto you OFFICIALLY - you're innocent.

Download morrowind and skyrim or whatever else he composed for before the 'rape music' gets removed

It's not a woman, though.

>the lady brought receipts
what does that mean, rape receipts?

Um thanks? I wasn't actually asking for sauce i was just pointing out the difference between twitter and Yea Forums.

Shut the fuck up. Women brought us this mess, so women get the boot.

>i repeat argument while trying to sound intelligent
ok

Attached: dumbe assholes.jpg (460x345, 53K)

Unironically this.

mind explaining that some more, I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to say, sounds like you're saying you figured it out to the point the sheeps are gonna freak

>sex i now regret or have decided i never asked for
sex is not the only thing girls change their mind about. Society has bred them to be pampered and dp np wrong so they are never held accountable for anything and become psychotic.

>i like blue
>heres a gift, a blue thing
>I NEVER SAID I LIKE BLUE
>but you just di
>NO I DIDNT

Because Twitter is now is full of mentally ill women.

>When a child complains about being molested they very rarely have any evidence but we still take the allegation seriously and try to figure out whether there's a basis to it. While figuring that out it is foolish to logically, as opposed to legally, assume that there is no basis to it.

the reason we believe kids in such cases is because they have no reason to lie and no concept of the law. no normal child would ever think to falsely accuse a grown up of sexual assault. and because kids cannot consent to sexual activity, any such activity involving kids is illegal and must be investigated. unlike sex between adult being legal, and rape being illegal, there is no legal sexual contact with kids. its always a crime. and even in the case, the accused is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. don't make such thick headed false equivalences if you want to have a real discussion.

>There's a big fucking difference between saying that we don't know whether someone is actually guilty or actually innocent

no one is saying this by the way. the PRESUMPTION of innocence in law and on the part of the state is to make sure the legal proceedings are carried out fairly and impartially. otherwise the process is skewed by bias and would lead to false convictions. the burden of proof being on the accused would be ridiculous and farcical. the accuser could concoct any kind of story and if the accused can't account for every twist and turn in the plot they would face legal consequences.

in your world, rape accusations that took place ten or more years ago would actually ruin people's lives and place people in legal danger even tho any physical evidence would have disappeared ten years ago and the alleged crime is indistinguishable from consensual sex except to those who took part in the act after making, or no making, a verbal (if even that) casual contract of sexual consent

cont

I was referring to when people make outlandish claims or post cropped images, that are suspected to be misleading.

innocent until proven guilty is the best system we have right now

any other method is open to abuse

capitalism isnt perfect but it shows that when it comes to improving standards of living its best out there

humans are not perfect so we cannot create perfect systems

only systems with lesser faults

the only reason you are defending your position is because is you cant bear to admit that you made a mistake in trying to convince everyone that the accused must exist in a superposition where he is neither right or wrong

philosophically you are allowed to think that but practically that method of thinking doesnt benefit the problem of trying to determine whether or not the accused should be held liable without evidence

get real pal. i'm as concerned as anyone about the problem of unpunished rape in the first world, but without victims coming forward while there's still usable evidence, and even more crucially big scientific leaps in the lie detecting, and forsenic examining and testing of physical, mental and emotional trauma related to rape it simply is what it is for now.

the presumption of innocence is a cornerstone of any civilized justice system. there is no reason to change it it in any capacity

Great! Skyrim rape more just got more realistic

Projecting much, schlomo?

These people are a parody.

now THIS is pathetic

See also: Hans Zimmer

Spike his drinks and shove a stick up his ass.

I think he did it bros

>it's okay because he's an asshole
If this isn't emotional bias I don't know what fucking is, holy shit. It's okay to accuse and prosecute someone for rape when it could very well not be real just because someone's a dick? Jesus fucking christ I don't want to live on this planet.

That’s the most blatant falseflag I’ve ever read.

Also Inon Zur, the Hans Zimmer of vidya.

>how to destroy a man
you're in denial if you think he did it

Well why dont we just line up the roasties and kill them all because they didn't come forward in a reasonable time, nor did they save a single scrap of evidence for later down the line

He's done. Gonna get Louis CK'd and he's not important enough to survive that career wise.

I'M GOING TO DO IT, LEAVE SOULE ALONE OR

Attached: fe4bb84b67627fa1855b224daf6649bf.jpg (811x456, 85K)

Why? You have additional information about this case? He seems like a massive faggot desu

>falseflag

It's actually getting really hard to tell these days.

>He seems like a massive faggot desu
Wouldn't that make him clearly innocent?

Reminder that Morrowind was actually about sex

Attached: uHZ4yNj.png (814x779, 648K)

Her tears are all the evidence you need these days user.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

It wasn't rape she just regrets it now.

chad Inon Zur will be likely to take over TES VI then.

Good. Fallout always had better OST.

Attached: 1445796764633.jpg (1371x1080, 210K)

Does anyone have that pic with some tumblr pic of some >girl going out for a walk and she wrote that she got raped about 30 times or something?

user DON'T, DON-

Women deserve to be raped

Listen you dumb nigger. I know you're the same dumb faggot in every thread arguing this shit. NO ONE is saying the claim should not be investigated, people are saying Soule's life and career should not be ruined over a simple accusation. Look at the amount of sub humans already screaming from the hills on an accusation. These people are already acting like he's guilty, do you condone their behavior?

>soule's track record isn't impressive, he struck it pretty good with the morrowind theme but everything else has been pretty bad and samey, especially when it comes to battle music

Yeah, that's western AAA soundtracks in a nutshell. There may be an iconic song/theme here and there, but all in all it's usually generic, bland "epic" orchestra shit. Only Indie and Japanese games have truly good OSTs.

This one? It's the only thing that comes to mind.

Attached: rape epidemic.jpg (1020x622, 239K)

You deserve to die but nobody is making that happen sadly

No one is disputing the fact that crimes can go unpunished due to a lack of evidence. The point is that "innocent until proven guilty" is a social compact centered around the notion that it is better for some people to get away with it than for even one single innocent person to be punished. If the accuser is correct and Soule is indeed a rapist but there's no way to prove it, yes that sucks but that's the way it is. The only alternative is witch hunting, which has unfortunately gained a lot of traction on social media over the past handful of years.

Dilate

Just another white guy who can't laid using his position of power to rape women

Nothing new. Alec Holowka, Another white guy this day got accused to, for his abusing behavior

Disgusting white males. Not surprised most women are afraid to go to police. White guys defending other white guys everywhere. But this is slowly changing. Good.

Die

No, the accuser looks like a man

Polanski has plenty of evidence that he did diddle the girls.
Thing is, he didn't rape or force them, they came to him and they literally are now even defending him and saying they enjoyed it and still like him.

they should all move to africa, india, china, japan, south america etc. places where women are treated with the respect they deserve

:^)

>Giving women the same rights as men

Serves you faggots right

Soulle wants big buck for TES6
Negotiations are not going well so he lets fans know he hasn't been hired.
Todd doesn't want to pay through the nose but can find no good way out.
This happens.
Todd calls up Jeremy and offers him half of what he usually gets and Soulle so desperate for work takes it.

Todd always wins.

JEREMY SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190829-142945_Firefox.jpg (972x1241, 489K)

>Polanski has plenty of evidence that he did diddle the girls
>Source - my ass

It's going to suck at times but you'll end up happy and with a functioning family if you dont give up.

Confirmed for shit taste

Todd only needs him to do another remix of the Morrowind theme, he can get some other guy to do the rest of the sound track.

Please user I just want to wake up already. I'm not cut out for clown world.

Attached: 1545520118215.gif (647x363, 650K)

There's a reason Shariah law only gives a woman's testimony half that of man

>be 16 yo me and still a bluepilled nice cuck
>oneitis confesses she was raped
>I'm baffled, how is this possible
>become even nicer guy to her
>two years later I happen to meet the rapist because we ended up same university
>he's a bro and a chad
>realizes I never even asked for any proofs or even details, just went along with the roastie sobstory
I cringe at my old self.

Plot Twist:

Todd plotted this

>How were people convicted before cameras
Before forsensics we literally lived in a hellscape where a fake accusation got you mob lynched
Justice didn't exist before then, it was utterly barbaric, do you remember the witch trials you stupid fuck?
If you don't have evidence for a crime, if you don't have forensics, it should be fucking illegal to levy a criminal accusation against someone

The real question is even if we were 100% sure that he did, would that really make his movies worse films? Does your knowledge about the director's life make the film a fundamentally different work?
The man made some undeniable masterpieces imo.

If I had a twitter, I would go to this tweet and accuse him of raping my child and ask him why he keeps molesting kids. Watch him rush to defend himself and see if I can stain his reputation. Might set up a fucking sock puppet right now actually.

would you rather live in world where innocent until proven guilty, or guilty until proven innocent?
think of every fucking thing you've been accused of that wasn't true
now imagine if in every situation everyone you knew disowned you and everyone else was gunning for you
yeah, that's right you little bitch, fuck you

All those men condemned wrongly over history because three stooges served as witness against you and you were just chilling home alone at the time. No possibility of even having an alibi due to most places and activities not involving even check books or logs.
Then you're sent to torture chambers or serving hard labor in mines and galleys.
This is not a good feel.

my thoughts too, I didn't realise rape came with an invoice

Attached: 1416094948097.jpg (125x125, 9K)

>men
Guilty until proven guilty or innocent (but he might have been guilty so there's probably something fishy about him, better fire him/not hire him again).
>women
Innocent until proven innocent (or guilty, but only after being manipulated by a man, so not 100% her fault).

His Total Annihilation soundtrack is god-tier. The rest is generic shit.

>women never lie about rape
>hundreds of niggers were lynched due to false rape allegations
CarlTheCuckWipesForehead.jpg

"I'd rather let 10 guilty man go than let one innocent man be convicted" - some guy who claims to be one of americas fathers, 1760, suburbs of DC, Benjamin Street 5446

Yes, the Rapers Guild works the same way as the Discworld Thieves Guild works.

>twitter
how many times do we have to go over this

Attached: 1543203787239.png (2000x3065, 595K)

shut up skelly

I thought everyone already hated this guy after that kickstarter shit he did

Who in his right mind would try to """rape""" Zoe Quinn

>Not surprised most women are afraid to go to police

When it's fucking proggressive shithole that canada is, in Soule's case, where the rape happened and she didn't said a thing, you know something is fishy

t. "It's time to believe all women"

He's a composer and he doesn't see the actual product while composing, he uses concept art and previous games I the serie

you're alright skeleboy.

Everybody dies you dummy.

What is with this skelly meme?

Is there an edit of this where the oblivion dialogue window opens on the zoom in?

Who would've guessed that DOVAAHKIN was a rape chant and Far Horizons is the soundtexture of a rape scenario.

Theoretically, but it's never used because "it might discourage real victims from coming forward"

>there are mentally castrated incels unironically defending those bogus claims
Wew

Attached: 1566723895859.jpg (605x658, 83K)

If that discourages real victims it's because they were not real victims lol

Which is complete nonsense. The only way it would discourage them is if they were trying to make false allegations and get away with it.

What part of innocent until proven guilty do you not understand you stupid retard?

See, when you say shit like that enough, people are going to start thinking you're serious, and then the kind of people who actually think the stupid shit you just said will come here and think this is the right place for them (instead of a mass grave). You shouldn't say such things, not even as a joke.

Attached: 1314815584534.png (200x200, 3K)

But if you are mugged you are likely going to have fucking evidence you were mugged, and even if you don’t the police and twitter are not the same.

>hums of a rapist

Attached: 8EfHFfv.jpg (475x356, 36K)

If he was innocent then he wouldn't be accused, now would he?

If he didn't do it, he should sue both of those women for slander.

So how long does the west has until it fully collapses?

More like how long until games industry follows every other industry and starts hiring less women and avoiding them in the office.

>How about "we can't tell whether someone is guilty or innocent until we investigate the matter'?

Eat shit. This sort of twitter lynching isn't investigation, it's literally just ruining the life of somebody who most probably did absolutely nothing wrong. FUCK. YOU. If the bitch had anything resembling an actual case, he'd go to the fucking cops, not social media. That's what you do with actual crimes.

LOL

It's actually kind of fascinating to watch a forum full of severely mentally ill people try to interact with themselves and the world.
It gets scary though because the press treats them like they're sane.

>don't worry I'll be gentle

People should just start killing people who accuse them of fake crimes. The world will already treat you as a villain, so just make the bitch pay.

Or just become a world leader and kill everyone

when is there EVER a shred of evidence. why do you think they always claim it happened at some vaguely specified point in the distant past?

>if someone isn't the nicest guy in the world we should just assume every bad rumor about them is true
You sound like a certain type of voter.

Attached: bethesda dialogue.gif (320x213, 894K)

an extremely accurate term for people who are popular and beloved without a trace of controversy and then completely abandoned and spat on by all of society the second one (almost always false) rumor pops up.

>Why can't Americans separate media and works of art/music from the people who made them?
That's not how they were trained.

People don't become like this through normal social interaction. This is ingrained through propaganda and constant reinforcement from their professors, SJW peers and social media.

>allegedly a huge piece of shit
>MMM GURL SHE BROUGHT RECEIPTS!
it can't be 'alleged' if she has 'receipts' aka 'evidence'.

>It gets scary though because the press treats them like they're sane.
"the press" who support RE are the type of people who post there

The Icewind Dale soundtrack is ten times better than Morrowind. Go fuck yourself.

This.
The gaming industry needs the wall street treatment.

Don't forget Weinstein-- the guy who prompted the ENTIRE METOO MOVEMENT-- not only suffered ZERO consequences for what he did, he also got to go on a tropical resort vacation to help recover from "sex addiction"

lmao looks like narcissa only slightly less malnourished

I mean, he's obscenely wealthy, but his career is finished. That's not nothing, though it is essentially a slap on the wrist for someone like him.

>>If this were really the case wouldn't everyone be constantly accused of rape?
they are

>but his career is finished
lmao what career, his "career" was sitting on his fat ass while companies he owned/invested in did all the work. his 'career' was 'being friends with and providing funding to a bunch of hollywood celebrities'.

His career is fine now, the charges were all dropped once he offered the women enough money.

RAPEAKIN RAPEAKIN NAS RAPIN DO RAPIN

The whole METOO was meant to hit Bill O'Reilly. The project got a mind of its own and started taking down lefties so they abandoned it.

>so they abandoned it
They didn't abandon it, it just became a normalized tactic in every woman's arsenal and they stopped bothering with the hashtag

This. All the incels think a woman would just lie, lol. That's something that men do.

Compare the coverage when it took off and then compare it after it started taking down Dem Senators.
They tried to bring it back for Kavanaugh but it turned out to be the final nail in its coffin.

It is like being called a racist now. It used to matter and now it doesn't because of over use.

>what even are differential equations?

As I said, it became normalized, they didn't need to keep making stories about it because they had successfully taught women to abuse it as a tactic against men they don't like.

weird how every single man who is accused disappears or just barely fights off severe damage to their reputation if it is provably false... but actual, provable cases of women raping men or fucking underage boys, get zero coverage and the women never suffer any consequences.

Asia Argento, one of the cofounders of this whole thing (boyfriend of suicide victim Anthony Bourdain which is an entire other can of worms), fucked a teen boy and took photos of the fact, and when he later said he hadn't consented and regretted it, she had her cronies victim shame him into silence as she just disappeared from the spotlight with no punishment.

go back to resetera and become part of the 40% statistic you worthless scumsucking parasites

gau incel gau
gau incel gau gau gau gau
d00000 i get SEEx nao???

Make us, incel boy.

well i got you to admit you were a spook so i guess that's enough

Attached: 1383090263440.png (356x439, 147K)

You will never have sex.

Take a lesson from Trump.When he gets called a racist he calls the accuser racist.
Soulle should say she raped him. We live in a clown world may as well go all in at this point.

He can't write battle themes for shit either. He's only good at ambient stuff. I swear you could swap kotor and Morrowind's battle music and not notice the difference.

shut the fuck up dumb redditor

Cringe.

Jeremy Soule is innocent and the accuser is a mentally ill nutcase that should kill itself

Kek

You should be sent to jail for 20 years if you make a rape claim without proof, or support someone that has.

This user raped me.

I am next in line so....

Who was he fucking when he composed this, Yea Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=x5uwihWGu-I

Imagine being this dumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=gsG8qffiDk8

Attached: ODST Jazz.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>I do not agree with her point of view.
Jesus Christ, man. This is why you get a lawyer and shut the fuck up and don't talk to anyone or say anything unless he okays it.

was he an (((ally)))?