Still the deepest video game ever made after all these years

>Still the deepest video game ever made after all these years
How does it do it?

Attached: 18646035_455126151521624_265065843702890496_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

I don't know if it is the deepest video game ever made and I don't really care, I just know that it is the best Metal Gear game period.

MGS is the best in the series. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an absolute retard.

this but for MGS2. You're an absolute retard btw

MGS3 is a great game so is 5 but sometimes I wonder if making prequels was a mistake

Search up Henry Hudson and then ask yourself why Solid Snake needs to supposedly faked his own death in the Tanker Chapter.

Kojima knows about (((them)))

>2>3

Attached: 1452810087881.png (590x610, 88K)

Not to mention the one with the best gameplay in the series. Why the hell did it all go downhill after 2? Playtesters and casuals?

3 was made for morons who couldn't understand 2

Have you gone back and played 2 recently? You can masturbate the story all you want but back tracking the plant for crap is far from fun. 3 has the best gameplay, way more content,secrets, and mechanics going for it. Making multiple playthroughs enjoyable. The story is simpler but also enjoyable. It feels like the most "video game" metal gear

Attached: hack.jpg (1111x643, 39K)

Have you actually gone back and played them? MGS2’s guard AI is way better. Most of MGS3’s mechanics and content add nothing of value, like the camo system. Hope you like pausing the game to sift through menus! Hope you like a bunch of retarded face paint you’re never going to use!

but you posted the wrong one

>Can take downa fuckload of Rays in MGS2
>takes like 5 minutes to take down a single Ray in revengance

Okay it had a chainsaw but still

Attached: 442124123.jpg (500x375, 51K)

MGS is fucking awful to play.
2 plays like heaven.

this. 3 is fucking dogshit by comparison.

>How does it do it?

By ripping off ideas and concepts already explored in books and films.

Video games are a juvenile medium so Kojima essentially had no competition when it came to exploring "adult" themes. People think he is profound because video game fans have extremely limited exposure to things besides gaming.

Attached: Bf2Yij9b.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

no joke. there are probably hundreds/thousands of books written at the same level of depth as MGS.

well yeah no fucking shit retards
its almost like books have been around for 10,000 years

This but unironically. 2 is leagues better than 3. 3 is great, but is overrated as hell.

What other medium pulled off a ruse like the Raiden/Snake character switch?

Read a book manchildren. Relying on video games for mental stimulation will turn your brain to mush.

Danganronpa 3 switched through 2 protags before revealing one of the other kids was a Naegi clone.

>What other medium pulled off a ruse like the Raiden/Snake character switch?

Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

Attached: 4652.jpg (1800x1345, 830K)

>MGS2’s guard AI is way better
This is bullshit. 3's guards are way harder to dodge, they are not nearly as abusable I guess because they don't have a restricted field of vision, they can also hear your footsteps, see your footsteps, hear the bullets, etc, none of this happens in MGS2, it's not even close, the fuck are you talking about?

t. someone who just played the games back to back

Completely retarded point as everything has been ripped off of something, there's no true original, everything is just repackaged in slightly different ways. Really unclever, unoriginal point.

Attached: 1566047596074.png (231x209, 13K)

GAMEPLAY
>5 >3 >2 >4 >1

STORY
>2 >3 >1 >4 >5

>MUSIC
>3 >2 >4 >5 >1

CHARACTERS
>3 >1 >2 >5 >4

Retard

I don't know of any fanbase that thinks so highly of itself while being a bunch of brainlets. I guess that's what happens with Babby's first story. It's kind of sad that Kojima has gotten the reputation of a genius off the backs of you

>make a game worse than the one it's a sequel to and then say you made it worse on purpose
>throw in an excerpt from the first chapter of Babby's First Introduction to Philosophy For Dummies
>thousands of actual retards still call it the deepest video game ever made years later

Attached: 1551437861387.jpg (720x720, 99K)

Stupid people often think they're the smartest ones in the room.

What have you achieved in life apart from getting angry at other people's success?

Nigga 3 had some time the worst characters in the series. Cobra unit was almost as bad as the b and bs

1>4>GZ>3>2>PW>TPP

>1>4>*

Attached: 1566982956456.jpg (492x400, 175K)

I don't mind his success or his games. But he's basically the face of video game development and is treated like a rockstar while quite obviously being a hack. My point will easily be proven when Death Stranding comes out.

Damn, Kojidrones are THAT dumb?

>ripping off ideas and concepts
that's like saying simpsons did it but for literally all of human history

>he's basically the face of video game development
I don't see it

2 > 4 > 1 > 3 is the correct answer

honestly I'd agree with this. I'd even go a step further and put PW in between 2 and 4

he's right dumbass

Ray's in 2 didnt have a gorillion missiles and a laser cannon
Revengamce did

4 had the best gameplay the fuck are you smoking

who's the Twink next to Pliskin?

snake

>deep

>predicted the evolution of the internet 18 years ago

>>predicted the evolution of the internet
no it didn't

Here you go toddler

Attached: YZqOQYitZZIZmMFdFgT84F6L6TzAvN3ao8jGP6_p9E0.jpg (800x1000, 191K)

>he doesn't know where kojima stole this from
holy shit, were you literally a tiny kid when this came out?

good rebuttal

>>he doesn't know where kojima stole this from
Feel free to post it.

This shit was commonplace on the net in japan when MGS2 was released and is a staple theme of postmodernism anyways

>MGS3 fans will defend this

Attached: A57826B8-E051-430E-B41D-4D0CDFF8CDD5.png (638x358, 267K)

is this why Kojima is so jerked off? You actually think he came up with that?

Attached: 1523824481049.png (544x396, 220K)

no, that's just part of why mgs2 is well-liked

cope