Cyberpunk will allow you to create non binary characters

I have officially cancelled my pre-order now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829_023939.jpg (1440x1617, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same. Fuck them.

Seriously who gives a shit

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather

>implying you will be followed by the millions of trannies who pre-ordered the game
Well, at least you saved some money now. I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but I'll make sure to pre-order my GOG copy on the nearest torrent store.

so you're saying i can be a cyborg futa and fuck cute boys wearing skirts?

>pre-ordering at all

>people are upset over a common cyberpunk trope
God I hate secondaries.

twitter folk finding a new thing to complain about in 3....2.....1.....

Its ok i preordered 2 times for you guys.
Are you gonna make this same thread for 6 months? Thats some autist dedication.
In that time you could had sex.

feels really good that my next favorite game is making Yea Forums so angry.

>trans
>in the future
>in the worst place to live in America
How retarded can you be for not getting this OP?
How many times are you gonna cancel your preorder?

>Are you gonna make this same thread for 6 months
Of course not, they're going to play it (and enjoy it) but post shit from the game to make an awful shit post thread on Yea Forums.

tick tock straight white males you going to be put in reeducation camps soon

>more inclusive
>except for the majority of people who are binary and are being excluded

??????

I cancelled mine when I found it it was first person.

>get mad about game
>still gonna play it
>gonna torrent dis guys
Just say you are just waiting for anything to upsets you to pirate. The last thing you bought was a dildo.

>200 hours in game
>fucking trannies they ruined everything

If it mean this I'm all for it.

Attached: 1536382901518.jpg (442x459, 59K)

Imagine for a moment if they put as much effort into world making and gameplay as they do with gender bullshit and pandering to john wick

Just cancel your life too since its the same.

Attached: 1566245307672m.jpg (709x1024, 55K)

I'm just getting to the conclusion that no one even cares anymore. We had shitposters years ago who did care about this shit and wanted people "on their side" but I think others saw just how many (You)s it was getting and are just doing the same for attention.

Im sure world and plot have way more people than that.
Imagine if OP put the same effort into having sex than making this threads.

Who are these "fans" that the dev is listening to? Where are these communications happening? Is anyone able to give a link? I'm interested to know on what platform games are being destroyed, and you should be interested too if you want it to stop

Attached: 1551445142367.png (512x660, 207K)

>preordering AAA games.
Why it's not like it'll be scarce at all.

Lol you mad boii

I tuned out for the most part once the sun became the principal issue. The only thing that bothers me is that the release date is far away, so we'll keep getting these fucking threads over and over again till then.

Yeah, we passed from Sun, to this is not Blade Runner to trans in game. Cant wait to Friday to see new stuff.
I hope they show furries since the tabletop game had them.

WHO FUCKING CARES YOU STUPID CUNT. Some of you are worse than fucking children, how do you function in life?

Attached: 26.jpg (976x658, 276K)

Remember that you are a punk in cyberpunk setting. Body, mentam and drug degenerancy is the only answer left against the neoliberal dystopic system.

Attached: 1537166982675.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Just pirate it.

RESETERA WINS AGAIN BAY BAY

>Dystopian world has dystopian ideas
WOAH, IT'S ALMOST LIKE CYBERPUNK IS MEANT TO BE MAXIMUM DEGENERATE.

>GoG
>Denuvo
How much grog you drunk?
Also the true Chad Pirate download the game and buy it if he liked it .

>Implying it isn't far better than the racist, homophobic, transphobic world we currently live in.

>dont like game
>just pirate it

Attached: 1567064234583.jpg (720x671, 46K)

>Dev chickenshits out and adds gender options
>REEEE SELLOUTS
>Dev backpedals by removing gender options
>REEEE SJW
I can't tell who's trolling who anymore, I'm assuming the game has a beginning choice to play as a male or female but then doesn't follow up by asking UHM ACKSHULLY DO YOU IDENTIFY AS

Attached: 1317167491123.jpg (120x120, 4K)

But my life has better gameplay.

Do we really need this shit thread every single day? We get it, CP2077 is tranny garbage. Enough, move on.

you can still play as a man or a woman. surely you cannot be this retarded

I'm sure deeming everything -ist under the sun in no way lowered people's tolerance towards these groups.

What,'s wrong? Makes perfect sense to me ina max cyberPUNK setting.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x363, 364K)

Well that's nice I guess. Anything else going on in your life besides your very strong feelings about Cyberpunk 2077? How's school or work? How's your family doing? Traveled anywhere cool lately? Do you think about Cyberpunk 2077 even when you're not posting here? I want to know what kind of person you are.

The fact that their senior artist is colored hair whale typical sjws lookalike clearly show a warning sign

We have a resident autist who firmly believes that unless a gameplay trailer shows hetero sex, it will not exist in the game. What do you even expect at this point?

>Yea Forums is upset about tranny characters
>Yea Forums rolls a female character given the choice between a male anyway

There is simply no pleasing you guys

Attached: download.jpg (500x581, 90K)

>Everybody lives in squalor
>Corporations so powerful they can just execute people and give a middle finger to the government
>People addicted to cutting themselves apart for the next augmentation rush even if it puts them in debt
>This is so much better!

And there will be a mod to strip that stupid feature

t. never actually played any cyberpunk

>Tranny
>Female

Cyberpunk is supposed to stop at megacorps, raincoats, rain, darkness and synthwave. Anything other that that is a gross deviation from the principles of cyberpunk as a genre.

What's your point? My female character isn't trans.

>deal with cancer
>hair is fucked so put it like the characthers from the game
>lol sjw

it's a small price to pay for societal equality

Pure cyberpunk: Use of nonbinary by megacorps to weaken the population and make them buy into fads and unhealthy living
This game: INCLUSIVITY! FUCK SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES!

Thats not CP you retard.

>Add in Demon's Souls sliders
>Call it non-binary for good boy points and drum up some free "controversy" for extra marketing in gaymen websites
These Pole fucks sure know how to cheat the western market.

Attached: 84623.jpg (1080x1064, 81K)

As long as its an additional option I dont care. They can shut up now. They can play their freak chars. I can play mine. Lets go.

Attached: 1407662152271.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Yes your character isn't trans

By picking a female character as a male

You're the trans, faggot

Attached: u7na5ori1gf01.jpg (3476x3476, 2.14M)

Why you niggas pretending their going to present those things in a bad light? They would get shit on by twitter and "Journalists".

It is though. You find them in every reputable cyberpunk setting for a reason, because it's the purest version. CP2077 to actual cyberpunk is basically like Eragon to LOTR.

are you telling me i can finally identify as an attack helicopter in a video game

Boo fucking hoo, who's the snowflake now?
This one understands.

Canceled, fuck those polish sjws.

>has never read a cyberpunk book

>create dystopian future setting where everything went wrong
>include trannies
I don't see anything wrong with this tbqh

Yea Forums loves girls (male) so what’s the problem?

>true Chad Pirate download the game and buy it if he liked

Attached: SoyPirate.png (380x467, 26K)

How many fucking threads do we need about the same fucking subject?

Probably just means there won't be a gender option at all. Or maybe there will be a gender slider instead of the usual "Male(x) Female()".

DYSTOPIA

Books cannot convey the essential stylistic elements of cyberpunk. Books are basically abridged version of cyberpunk movies, where the genre actually developed.

"fan" feedback.
Don't they realize they are not listening to actual fans but mentally ill people?

You're retarded.

I'm going to look feminine and have a penis when I play.

Are you nervous, user?

Attached: futas-my-fragle-heterosexuality-32942066.png (500x397, 92K)

bending the knee to faggotry is not a good sign. I'm guessing it's just easier to program though and are leaving the choice out. Hopefully they'll mod it back in on day 1 and make stat bonuses/negatives around it.

Oh, in cyberpunk does gender change stats?

Also, why don't they just get rid of women altogether and say that the man can be either? That would be lazy as fuck.

so I heard...

Attached: CCC76741-2157-4A5C-BCFF-EA406148FC19.jpg (1689x1668, 549K)

that's not inclusive
that's exclusive
now I can't choose male
and now all characters will avoid using male pronouns when talking to me like some autistic retard that doesn't know how to speak english

outer worlds is looking to better than this pile of shit at this point

You're a dude playing as a woman same shit really.

>a game about world where people can do literally everything to their bodies
>the whole setting is naturally left oriented in terms of social policy ("punk" means something tards)
>some incels mad at being able to make trap characters

Conservatism is a mental ilness that constricts neocortex's functions.

OPs image reminds me of Bob's Burgers.

Examine your own feelings, user. You know the truth. Embrace it!

Attached: egamers-origen-de-bowsette-1024x577.jpg (1024x577, 56K)

This board is filled with boring socially-conservative fuckers isn't it. You look at a punk work where people can modify their body however they want and you bitch about it. Instead of embracing self-determination and freedom towards not just your place in society but the body itself, you lot want things to be as dull and static as you are.

You know how trans people say they're trapped in the opposite sex's body? You're all like elderly people trapped in a young person's body.

This better be available for players.

>true Chad Pirate download the game and buy it if he liked

Attached: 1545894409355.jpg (1056x1247, 402K)

Attached: 395vek[1].jpg (500x701, 111K)

>Trannies are not mentioned
>none of those options are available in the game even as NPCs

But my self-determination and freedom led me to choose what I was already born with, why can't I be that?

Remember to review bomb when it comes out

>ACTUALLY preordering and buying "western" games in 2019

You get what you deserve you faggots.

>pre ordering
when will you faggots learn

Attached: 1560311944073.png (680x680, 601K)

If you have to fill out a form with your personal information like your name, date of birth, a photo, and it doesn't include a gender field, does that mean you aren't allowed to be a man anymore?

here

Attached: 96CCD6E8-ACDD-4CC6-81B2-623EAED5D2A0.png (680x767, 1019K)

I'm tired of this shit. Wokeness, LGBT and feminism.

I am allowed, I just want snowflakes like you to fuck off and let me be in peace. Don't question my choices, especially when you're injecting silicone into your balls and in the process of swapping your skin with cockroach chitin, faggot.

>punk game is punk
>conservative seething

You can? It's a role playing game lol

Yea Forumstards don't even understand the dystopia element of the game. They said you can have nudity too. Just wish they had a loli option and furry option (catgirls!) and it would be purrfect.

Are you implying Yea Forums is mentally normal?

>*calls for magic car*
>autodrives on road to quest marker
>*cybernetic implant toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant blood stains all over the crotch....a trannyâ„¢, it's gotta be"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*follows augmented nose*
>guys in womenâ„¢ costumes appear
>"COME ON CHOOMBAS! FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A BIGOT IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" WUBWUBWUB *sets guys on fire and they stumble and dilate immediately, does a cinematic headshot and blows guy in half"
>"Mhmm....menâ„¢ pretending to be womenâ„¢......better tell the district head about this"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*autodrives on road back to metropolis*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT PENDEJO V, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING PENDEJO CUNT?"
>"Just some trannies posing as womenâ„¢, here's proof *shows wig*"
>"REAL SHITSHOW, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE HQ CHIPPED IN"
>"Reset the era" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 eddies and 5 XP received

Attached: geralt just.jpg (287x421, 84K)

it's a pirates life for me, dawg.

I was referring to the source material in the post.

I'm arguing user's version of a cyberpunk world, bot the game itself, dumb redditor. I'm not exactly sure why "embracing self-determination and freedom towards not just your place in society but the body itself" warrants an extravagant answer. Many people wouldn't and won't choose to be modified in any way in the future.

So you want others excluded and are admitting you did not lose anything but are angry others have gained something

Why would they not include it?

>Remove option
>gained something
Your logic is flawed

>post-humanist world where people literally mix and match cyborg body parts when designer genetic mutations

The concepts of "male" and "female" would be wildly different in a world where your body can be whatever you want it to be

If you take the concept far enough, a cyberpunk world probably wouldn't even have genders to begin with, depending on how many generations removed the setting is

That you think this is an attack on your ability to live in peace is adorable. You are a fragile little man. I can't imagine what it'd be like to get angry and upset about a video game like this. You are a man who is sad about the gender option in a cyberpunk video game. You could've been any kind of person in your short time on Earth and that's who you are.

I'd just put a manly man's man on the form regardless.

No, I want you to be content with what you have and allow me to be content with what I have. There's space for a regular old Joe in a world with infinite choices, and in a future like that you know it'd have plenty of appeal.

epic, however you forgot the part where you spread some Tranny Vaccines on your gun to deal extra damage when fighting them.

go back.

The option is still there as you are not forbidden from your choice.

Basically you want your way. You didn't get it.

Bye?

>cybernetic anthropomorphic augmentation, enhancements, and evolution will be a thing
there's always a catch, if something is too good to be true

Attached: 0w0.jpg (750x298, 188K)

It's like Saints Row 2 where there was a slider for masculine and feminine, and you can have a male voice coming out of a female body or vice-versa.

I could see it as a grid divided into four with axes of masculine - feminine and ugly - sexy, or something, I guess.

Nobody is making you play a woman, a trans character, a gay character, a genderfluid character, any of that. It's just giving options to the people that want options with nothing of yours taken away.

I'm glad CDPR is adding this feature.

they actually shot themselves in the foot with this "pr move", journo tranny apologists will murder them once they find out voice determines gender

Attached: cp2077 voice determines gender.png (944x87, 130K)

Says the /pol/ tourist

>Cyberpunk will allow you to create non binary characters.
So it's the same as the pen&paper? I hope they have the furries, the nazi sluts and the biomolded clowns too.
>yes all of those things are in the pen&paper too

>You didn't get it
They confirmed you can make your character male and female though. But then again, I'm arguing the scenario you painted in this post, not the game itself.

Your formatting gives you away

No one gave a shit when Saints Row 2 had a gender slider instead of binary options, so why the sperg out now?

The catch is capitalism run so far that it no longer functions even a little. You didn't notice how megacorporations rule everything, and the majority of people are in the underclass?

>Conservatism is a mental ilness that constricts neocortex's functions.
^

Before details of the game came out I saw several anons here saying they wanted to play with no tech like the protag in bladerunner. But it was not meant to be.

Are you mad there isn't a box that says "male" that you can check? Does the box make your character make, and because there's no box to check, they're not male and you lost something and now you're mad? Is that how your brain works?

> so why the sperg out now?
He is a tranny (and they hate CDPR cus reasons) or he is a bitter cripple stuck in a wheel chair that doesn't have a real life and lives only on the internet.

Progressivism for the pure sake of "progress" regardless of direction. This is it's final destination.

So what are you going to be doing when everyone else is playing this you little bitch?

Well you shouldnt preorder anything these days, honestly but thats whatever.
Why?
Why do you give a shit?
How does this affect anything?
Where were you when Saints row 2 through 4 let you make literally whatever you want?
In a game where having a vcr for a face is the equivalent of wearing a hat, how is this a problem?
Everyone is a fucking cyborg it doesnt matter.

>CDPR figured out how to appease the whiny soi-crowd while only having a male and female option
>Only way you can play as a tranny is with headcanon alone
Is there a more subversively based dev?

Attached: ahe4uq8dvg411.png (1560x1170, 1.56M)

contrary to popular belief, much more normal than many other online communities.

Low quality bait

They covered their ass though, by saying they are looking into a voice slider. All this just to avoid the labels male or female.

>cyborg
>non binary

This is not how it works.

I am not enough of a faggot normie to be interested in this game in the first place.
>"Dude blade runner! hans zimmer!"

No, I'm not mad at the game itself. What bothers me is that people chalk me up my desire to play a minimally enchanced male or female, I really have no preference, as invalid. Again, for the third time, I'm not arguing the game itself, but a hypothetical future cyberpunk scenario.

Damn son you're rabid, settle down.
There's a lot of love for that trope, the regular man that goes against borderline godlike beings with proper planning and wit. I hate Batman for that same reason but after Deus Ex I kinda want to go for a playthrough where you're a reverse Adam Jensen/JC and you're just some chump that got left out of the cool boys club and have to make do with your flesh and a fuckload of EMP.

But its not.
Also they have other names, like Tech Noir.

If you don't want to have a discussion that's your problem not mine

The fact of the matter is that as technology advances, and humans gain more control over both reproduction and our own physical appearance, both "gender" and "sex" are going to become less and less important.

Let's look at a simple example that most people are familiar with: Ghost in the Shell. Major Kusanagi is, biologically, female. But there is nothing stopping her from putting her ghost into a 'male' body and living that way for the rest of her life. In this scenario, is she still female? Does it even matter?

There may be practical concerns in today's world for retaining a record of someone's birth sex (sex-linked diseases, for example) but when your entire body is disposable and you can swap out pieces or mutations like Legos, I really don't think modern ideas of sex and gender still make sense.

Doesn't matter, will be awesome dragon man.

Attached: Clipboard04.jpg (263x641, 120K)

retard

Low test.

No, the final destination is a complete disconnect between mind and body. We don't choose the animal bodies we're born with, it's an ape, but our minds are so much more. The final destination is the erasure of the body, where we can alter every facet of them at will. We could spend time as a bird, or a tank, or a pulsating mass of flesh the size of a football field. There are so many possibilities once we free our mind from the prison it's born into. Nanotech, biohacking. That's the future.

010110010110111101110101001000000110001101100001011011100010000001100011011101010111010000100000011011110110011001100110001000000111100101101111011101010111001000100000011000110110111101100011011010110010000001100001011011100110010000100000011000100110000101101100011011000111001100100000011000100111010101110100001000000111100101101111011101010010011101110010011001010010000001110011011101000110100101101100011011000010000001100001001000000110010001110101011001000110010100100000011110010110111101110101001000000111010001110010011000010110111001101110011110010010000001100110011000010110011101100111011011110111010001110011

So do I have to pick a pronoun or something? Can't see how the dialog will work if they don't allow that as an option. The second an NPC calls them a pronoun they don't identify with Liberals are going to flip their shit.

Being this much of a cuck .

First , you pre order .
Second , you get influenced by a Gamespot article .
Third , you're bitching about something that isn't finished yet .

Remove thouself from this planet .

Well said, yeah. Once you can change your body however you want, practically speaking notions of gender are gonna become pretty irrelevant. You could spend a few years as something shaped like a man, a few years as something shaped like a woman, and a few years as a literal attack helicopter. In such a future there's less of a need for a gender marker, it's sort of a needless constraint.

kill yourself self-inserting autist

>010110010110111101110101001000000110001101100001011011100010000001100011011101010111010000100000011011110110011001100110001000000111100101101111011101010111001000100000011000110110111101100011011010110010000001100001011011100110010000100000011000100110000101101100011011000111001100100000011000100111010101110100001000000111100101101111011101010010011101110010011001010010000001110011011101000110100101101100011011000010000001100001001000000110010001110101011001000110010100100000011110010110111101110101001000000111010001110010011000010110111001101110011110010010000001100110011000010110011101100111011011110111010001110011

01010100011010000110000101110100001001110111001100100000011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101100001000000110100101100110001000000111100101101111011101010010000001110111011001010111001001100101001000000110001001101111011100100110111000100000011101110110100101110100011010000010000001100001001000000110001101101111011000110110101100100000011110010110111101110101011100100110010100100000011000010010000001101101011000010110111000101110

They confirmed there's male and female, but they also confirmed there's not male and female. It'll just probably be character sliders and then you choose between he/she, maybe they at most.

Or maybe they don't even call you by pronouns and just call you V or whatever other moniker they go with.

I'm gonna pirate it. Fuck SJWs

not just M/F*

0100110101111001001000000110111101101110011001010111001100100000011000010110111001100100001000000111101001100101011100100110111101110011001000000110111001101001011001110110011101100001

Attached: 52435ABB-88B9-4CF8-9F73-9626A03CD1D5.png (270x301, 102K)

To the people who think if you cut off your penis you're still a man....what if you cut off everything? You're just a brain. It can be placed in anything. Are you still a man if the brain is moved to a literal female body? Are you still a man if it's placed in a genderless robot body? What does that even mean, "to be a man", when you don't even have your original body? And if you're gonna say that you have a male mind, regardless of the body....doesn't that mean you think gender identity is a real thing and isn't tied to the body?

Saint Row 1 you could only be a male. In saint row 2-4 it was played as a joke because they added a female option late. CDPr removed gender to be progressive NOT because it fits the game. You will notice there are no furry options which would be a hell of a lot easier to add then fucking with non-binary genders.

>Or maybe they don't even call you by pronouns and just call you V or whatever other moniker they go with.
that doesn't work with all languages they've declared to localize to

>Inclusive
>Still no Third person view
Yeah, still not interested.

Attached: ScreenShot08-28-2019003.png (957x532, 671K)

Oh noes, you have more character choices in a video game, God forbid.

Yes. Male brain chemistry is different from female brain chemistry brain

How so? Monikers change among languages.

get woke, go broke

Tied to genetics, which is the body. Losing a foot doesn't turn me into a guy born without a foot. I'd just be a guy who lost his foot.

in some languages there's no way to refer to someone without male/female pronouns, no matter the moniker/alias

i start to getting sick how all "gaming" media and faggots like op aren't talking about gameplay or other aspects of the game and only talk about gay shit
what the fuck is wrong with you

I never preordered in the first place.

There will never be a scenario where a man can become a woman. You'll just be a superficially feminine, severely atrophied man at best. Implanting a nanomachine uterus that allows the accomodation of impregnated eggs and can host a baby still doesn't make you a woman, you're just an augmented man.

>played
Erasure of identity, at least in the classical pre-cyber sense, is probably THE core theme of cyberpunk as a genre. Dispensing with gender because you have a hot swappable vibrating cock and vagoo mod is pretty standard.
It's the same reason why the tranny fizzy drink advert was good. That one showed the corporate seizure of trans identity in order to make more bucks, but most tranny sympathisers were too dumb to get it.

0101011101101001011100110110100000100000011110010110111101110101001000000110000100100000011011100110100101100011011001010010000001100100011000010111100100100000011001110110111101101111011001000010000001110011011010010111001000101110

Yeah but if you're going with the biological argument (a male brain makes you male) there's an increasing amount of evidence that trans people have the opposite gender's brain chemistry in their body.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

Imagine pretending this will won't sell well