bet it's a multiplayer-only game

resistance 4? or is it spin off title?

Could be a resistance remake

God what a fun little series that was.

it's an outbreak remake combo thing. you can thank me later

just be bent over when I find you in an alleyway "later"

Yes !

Super Mario Galaxy 3 ?

Finally, spiritual sequel to Operation Raccoon City I've been waiting for!

Attached: 1560236968904.jpg (745x720, 44K)

Please don't joke I know it's not happening but God dammit I want it

Probably
I hope it's less garbage thatn REmake 2

>God dammit I want it
Are you unironically excited by the idea of sequel to fucking ORC? What the fuck, that was legit one of the worst games I've ever played.

Neck yourself, my man.

Attached: thonk.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Everyone has game they like that they know are bad for me it's ORC and and that dead island mobs that died I would never claim the game is good I just like it.

But if it was executed with competence this time and on RE Engine, it could be great. I want another game where I play as USS.

Please no.
Fuck off and die with those remakes.

>Ok
What do they mean with this?

residenteviloutbreak.com/

Not him but:
residenteviloutbreak.com/

It's a remake or a sequel

I DON'T CARE ABOUT RE I WANT DEVIL MAY CRY NEWS FUCK

no its outbreak the outbreak page got updated with OK residenteviloutbreak.com/

It didn't get updated for a very long time if you use the Waybackmachine.

>OK
I was gonna butt fuck him but you deserve something less glamours

God I hope so
Either a remake or some kind of Outbreak port with online functionality would be a godsend

Attached: 1547556572315.jpg (977x1210, 751K)

They won't do anything until TGS you stupid faggot

Attached: Untitled.png (1769x880, 78K)

Attached: file.png (372x337, 21K)

umbrella corp sequel

this

That would be the biggest troll ever for fuck sake.

I wonder what they mean by "resistance". Resistance against what?

kennedy resistance vs redfield regime

W-Why isn't there Switch logo haha

Attached: 1566940553790.png (491x512, 175K)

It's already leaked to be a 4 vs 1 multiplayer.

>Antifa shit

I knew they were coming for RE sooner or later. Still makes me sad.

inb4 re battle royale

Capcom no
This is supposed to be your redemption arc...

I wonder if they would tease RE8 or RE3make like this. I don't think so. "Resistance" has some special meaning.

>age of resistance
>its HER turn
>female protagonist
>she's black with afro
>capcom used real life ugly negroid model

Lmao that would be so terrible that it would be good just to see people lose their minds.

Outbreak reboot

Guess i'm skipping this one then

>Outbreak with tweaked REmake 2's gameplay
Yes please.

Attached: 623241.jpg (667x477, 27K)

>Nintendo Direct rumored to be around that same date

Attached: 1565652966894.jpg (500x818, 73K)

No way, those are E3 announcements, for sure.

It's a shame it was PS3 exclusive, I'd love to be able to play Resistance trilogy with keyboard and mouse.

That came to mind too.

I think is going to be a spin off, because both RE8 and RE3R will probably next gen, and I'm not sure they'd be announcing games for it until next year.

Resistence sounds like it could be an Outbreak, ORC or Umbrella Corps kind of thing.
Plus it's already confirmed it will be playable at TGS in nine days so it couls very well be a multiplayer thing.

What was there before?

boingboing.net/features/getthumbs
looks like its a 4 player co op game

hmmm

Attached: 79a96653eb58a1e2952399808922de3a.png (379x96, 53K)

New online Resident Evil.

Capcom knows there is still an audience for the co-op RE. This is gonna be some kind of online game that might or might not be similar to action RE or the outbreak games. But it is 100% multiplayer.

This is what that whole "RE ambassador" thing was about. Capcom showed off the game to Resident Evil fans because they want feedback and want to avoid another Umbrella Corps. This game is going to be something different for the RE franchise.

Attached: 43c300f79a53a2b021871d4f88ab99a9.jpg (849x1080, 105K)

Isn't Mercenaries mode online in some titles?
I remember I played well over 30 hours of that in REvelations 2, but offline.

Yeah. In decade old games.
They want to make multiplayer titles following RE7 and REmake 2 withiut screwing up mainline again, ala RE5 and RE6.

Dante is an unlockable character with infinite ammo dual pistol and unique melee using his sword.
Gotta S rank every mission solo on ultra hard mode

It's gonna suck.

>Could've ported Outbreak HD to anything with functioning online to sell a million copies like REmake and RE0
>LOL No let's make another Umbrella corps or a battle royale game
You better screencap this because you're going to have to push through the pain when it becomes popular.

>LOL No let's make another Umbrella corps or a battle royale game
What battle royale game?
If it has RE6 controls, I will love it.

After Operation Raccoon City and Umbrella Corps I cannot be hyped for RE game with such vague name

I would unironically play the shit out of a Metal Gear Survive style game set in Raccoon City.

Just random nonscence codename

I'm glad it's coop. RE6 despite being shit was really fun in cooperation with my friend. This better not be some gimmicky shit, give me a proper campaign.

CINDEH

Attached: RE_Outbreak_Mark.png (400x320, 111K)

Resident Evil Outbreak

>Capcom, CAPCOM, PROJECT RESISTANCE, PlayStation4, Xbox One, Steam

Please be Outbreak or an Outbreak type game, I dont give a fuck if it's over the shoulder

I can only hope it's a good game.

It's Capcom's take on the Looter genre, the RE property already provides the background for it, not even joking

Over the shoulder is fine in a third person game where the enemy can't shoot. In ones where they can, the enemy can attack the player without the player being able to return fire

Attached: OTS TPS.webm (960x540, 409K)

>crapcom

lmao

>Another Resident Evil game
Hasn't there been enough of those at this point? You shoot the zombies, I get it. RE7 was cool because it was different but there doesn't really need to be another one of those either.

You could say the same thing about literally any franchise

>RE7
>differnt
Its literally gun survivor 5

I'd be willing to give that a shot. All my friends like RE, so it would be nice to play something online with them that isn't Destiny or GTA.

Attached: RE Thumbs Up.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

Then fuck off to a different thread, faggot.

nah

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167040020471046144
>4 player

That can be easily fixed with a button to switch sides, some games have this feature.

it can easily be fixed by centering the crossair and camera, if you can switch sides it still has the exact same problem

WHITEU PIGU GO HOMEURU

Attached: ss (2019-08-29 at 06.19.19).jpg (686x118, 48K)

Looks like trash, honestly.

Maybe some 4 player survival type resident evil spin off

I was thinking about going to TGS since I work in Japan. Guess whiteu pigu isn't welcome

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 7, FUCKERS.

cant we just call capom racist and get special treatment as oppressed white minorities?

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

FUCK OFF
WHERE'S DRAGON'S DOGMA 2?

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Great those franchises are tired too. Ok back to resident evil whataboutism fail

>4 player co-op
>play as the mtf pre-op

Attached: ss (2019-08-29 at 06.23.59).jpg (673x565, 66K)

I was a bit disappointed with ORC but the online, when it was still alive, was really fun. The helicopter extraction mode and Heroes were pretty fun, and the single player DLC was leaps better than the main game.

How about when you get colon cancer you can have treatment that temporarily exchanges it for brain cancer? Or alternatively, not have cancer like

Reminder that the people claiming to have played the game already are liars. The RE Ambassador shit wasn't till next month

OUTBREAK CHADS WW@

Attached: ChkcwxzWsAA4SJo.jpg (587x452, 40K)

So its basically another fucking Dead by Daylight clone

Attached: 1565110362074.gif (357x238, 2.2M)

A lot of Outbreak speculation. I don't think it is but take it as you will.

DBD was a fucking pvp game retard

>Outbreak
And hype gone.

Attached: leon.gif (355x261, 1.3M)

Based retard

There is nothing saying it isnt 4vs1. However the image implies its 4 survivors

>Outbreak
Nobody asked for this. What the fans really want is Survivors 2.

this is the first i've heard of it and i already know it's going to be shit

well you are on Yea Forums

people wanted RE0 online coop, not this shite

Based cynical asshole.

>Massive graphics downgrade from REmake2
Yeah this is not developed by Capcom. Is going to be like ORC. Probably some western studio.

Attached: EDI4TALWsAAdxGa.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>graphics downgrade
"Play it first on Nintendo Switch!"

>resident evil 3 remake
>but now its 4 vs 1
>4 players are jill, carlos, mikhail and nicholai
>1 player is the nemesis
>round based game with stages based on the classic RE3 progression
>raccoon outskirts, RPD, raccoon city, raccoon city park clock tower, hospital, dead factory
>bonus DLC later on adds stages from outbreak games like raccoon city zoo and the forest hospital asylum
>micros exist to play as the Mr. Colours or other characters from RE games as model swaps and nothing more
>plays like a hub based dead by daylight

>Not RE gaiden remastered
Capcom as always with the dumb decisions.

remake2 graphic weren't impressive either

>remake2 graphic weren't impressive either

Attached: 1506285755577.jpg (496x496, 134K)

you faggots were having a shitfit over Claire looking like a tranny

Looks the same shit graphic wise but with uglier face models.

Those were Ada fags shitposting. Yea Forums loves nu claire

Ada > Claire

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

graphically speaking it dint steal anyone breath away.

You were BTFO Ada, let it go.

Attached: 1549519589817.webm (708x400, 2.93M)

Yea Forums was laughing at how much of an ugly goblina Claire was.
Then there was one dedicated claire shitposter who was autistic enough to spam every single thread with his shit.

>NOOOO CRAIRU I JUST KISSU REON AS JOKE PREAAAASE STOP

ORC's main fucking problem is that enemies were fucking bullet sponges and nothing reacted to hits. You fix that and the game becomes enjoyable.

>Stop it Claire, I have the briefcase.

Attached: 1549500509921.png (742x414, 483K)

>DBD
>Co-op
If you aren't playing SWF, that game is a 1v3v1.
Also
>Implying DBD invented 4 player co-op

Attached: f6mnr5zpfsi31.png (3276x2160, 1.45M)

Yeah, 4 survivors with weapons to fight back, which you can't do in fucking DBD you retard.

>when playing on the hardest difficulty, even human enemies were tanks
The fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1449735845139.gif (500x281, 706K)

Some false idea that larger health pools = hard. Hard = fun. All it lead to was turning every encounter into an arena you had to hunker down and clear the mob before you proceed, ruining the pacing of the game and severely killing the fun. It didn't help that the human enemies did the exact same thing and rarely moved up. The monsters were a little more aggresive and chase you down, but again, the gunplay and combat were just completely unsatisfying because all your guns felt weak. There was no noticeable feedback whenever anything got tagged.

MARK!

Attached: 1562768143492.png (400x320, 125K)

Are you schizophrenic?

'sCUuse me!

Attached: outbreak_Mickey.jpg (439x698, 20K)

Fuck you, I'd actually like that

>people wanted RE0
Nobody wanted this.

I think he meant Outbreak online. I doubt anyone that isnt a complete retard would want more RE0.

True

>They would never look as good as this again.
That's it. I'm buying a switch. Nintendo is the only one that actually cares about stylized characters.

The value of over the shoulder is putting you closer and to the side of the character = you can see people directly in front of you better, which is important for e.g. resident evil where enemies approach you constantly and you have to target specific limbs up close.
Fuck a button press, make it automatic based on movement like splinter cell chaos theory did in 2005
moving left = camera moves ahead to the left, aim = camera on left side
moving right = camera moves ahead to the right, aim = camera on right side
moving straight forward = camera directly behind head I suppose, facing forward
move backwards = camera directly behind but also above and pointed more downwards, to allow user to shoot close enemies better
Add back the free aim from re4 and 5.
Job done.

The guy is just assuming based on the fact that the images show 4 characters

Outbreak characters are anything but "stylized". Almost every single one of them is a blatant ripoff of a real hollywood actor. Kevin is Tom Cruise. Mark is Ving Rhames. Jim is Chris Tucker. David is Brad Pitt.

What are the females?

>ignoring all the threads talking about how good Leon/Ada/Zombies/environments looked
based retard

kek

I will play as cute asian autistic girl

>we want the Dead by Daylight audience

Attached: cyberbully.webm (1364x768, 1.63M)

>me on the left

Here bro.

Attached: 3max[1].jpg (1000x1619, 1.34M)

OUT
BREAK
H
D

Nobody liked those games. Stop dreaming.

I liked those games and still play them, screw you.

ORC was a fun game !

nigger

I thought TGS already happened?

>zoomers

fuck you cunt, their only flaw are loading times and being based around online gameplay in an era where online was inaccessible to most (think RE game coming out that was pure VR now or something equally gay like that)

Online wasn't inaccessible. Online on the PS2 just wasn't a thing for 99.9% of PS2 owners.

Just like the hard drive lol

Capcom is always fucking late. They released Teppen when fucking Hearthstone was dying.

RE3 is coming, but this is not it yet.

>remake, just a remaster
Great so it'll be shit like REmake 2

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 6K)

#resist

Me and all my friends had the PS2 and I have never in my life heard of anyone who had used online on the PS2. The first time I heard of PS2 online being used was Japanese RE Outbreak on emulated fanmade servers years after the actual ones shut down.

LETS JUST TRY TO STAY CALM

I play on OBSRV, it's fun
Try it if you haven't

This is it!

The characters still looked like actual game characters. They had similar features. Are you telling me Leon looks like Leonardo Decaprio? He was made to look similar but not the same at all. RE Engine is "photorealistic lol" incarnate.

The only difference is that RE Engine is full performance capture and Outbreak is manually animated and auto-lipsynched. Both games still have face-scanned character models. "Photorealistic lol" applies to both engines. It's just that one of them came out a lot earlier. They didn't intentionally make anything look unrealistic. This is Capcom, not Arkane.

THE POISON'S GOT TO ME

The idea is good. It's just they fucking failed to capture that idea.
I would love a remake or remaster of Outbreak more trought.

Blumpf

ORC was the only good RE third person shooter. It didn't have the over-the-shoulder camera crap that made the character take half of the screen.

>generic characters
Couldn't they have brought Wolfpack back? That team was badass.

The online could've been nice if the matchmaking didn't put you against japs. I don't know how they play these games but holy shit I've never managed to kill one.

Attached: USSWOLFPACKTEAM.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

if it doesn't have leon in it it's not a real RE game and we don't care about it

I miss these guys.

>generic characters
that was literally what made outbreak cool
it's just joe schmoe and not super elite delta force ex-air forrce officers who received 10000 hours in training and have 300 confirmed kills

Imagine owning only a switch

Dear god!

Attached: george-hamilton.png (400x320, 134K)

You could play as overpowered NPC characters in Outbreak, like the two surferhomo voice Umbrella dudes, Karl/Luke. They started with first-aid sprays and had a higher attack/speed/health stats than the other characters. There was also the stickmen in File #1/the stickwomen in File #2.

Rita is my wife

90% of the cast was literally random civilians and cops
there were very few USS/UBCS characters, most of which were only obtainable through gameshark, and the stick figures were only obtainable after unlocking everything else and they cost like 100k points

hasn't there been enough mario games? you bing bing wahoo and stomp on goombas, i get it. but Yea Forums still shills nintendo.

Mr. Gold was/is the best stickman of the lot in stats.

Nope.4 player co-op.

As long I just want the entirety of Raccoon City to be playable. I want to high-five Leon and Jill as I explore the city and try to escape.

I hope there is a barricade system that actually works on doors, too.

Rita and that fat fuck Aaron were the best, but Raymond was a good contender for #1. Those extra handgun bullets were a great resource. OG File 2 Kevin is still my favorite though, fully potshotted .45 rounds are great for keeping shit stunned and dead.

True, I highly doubt anybody actually found out about the stick guys without the use of a strategy guide or codebreaker. All SP items, along with 100% on all scenarios? And you can't even see the SP items flashing, you'd have to hump the walls for hours hoping to find them! I liked those prisoner guys you could get in File 2 though, Nathan and Samuel were strong dudes.

>No Zombie Gorilla
I'm still sad.

Attached: Zombie-monkey.png (352x574, 214K)

Every game a makes "an entire city into a playable area" it ends up making that city too small. Every single time. A seamless open world would reduce a 100 000 population Raccoon City into a 500 population Raccoon Village. That's why a game like Deus Ex Human Revolution at no point implies that all the accessible area in the Detroit level is the entire city of Detroit.

You said it. 4000 health, a damage modifier of 1.5x(?), super speed for a Mark type, and super slow virus rate. I think the only character with a higher attack was Mr. Red, but he had like 800 health, and he always started in Danger, but at least a single green herb would heal him up to Fine.

@475964843
*every time a game makes

Guys hear me out. What if its free to play?

>Triple Pack
>Only RE4 is in the cartridge
Why do they do this? Why not just release the three games separately?

Attached: 123213213.jpg (332x332, 60K)

OH NO NO NO THIS POST DID NOT AGE WELL

Huh? Because it wouldn't be worth the production costs.

people REALLY wanted RE4 coop

And look how that turned out.

So we all agree this looks like shit right

i mean LITERALLY RE4 but with coop, not a game based off RE4 with coop

I want a game set in that floating city before it got burned to a crisp in Revelations. Terragrigia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yes
This is probably the reported outsourced game, it looks so bad already

But that's dumb.

>BUT THATS DUMMBBB
yeah, id rather coop RE4 than babysit ashley, also someone actually got coop to sorta work on RE4, but it isnt perfect

probably re8. If it was re3 they would play into nostalgia with Jill or Nemesis from the start.