Meanwhile, on Yea Forumsstation 13

Meanwhile, on Yea Forumsstation 13...

Attached: 1424478059869.gif (611x747, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I2oLI3JT7SY?t=4241
lfwb.ru/index.php/EN
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Beats retard to death in self-defense
>Faggot Goonstation admins: UUUUuguguguuuhhhh ur a violnt psycho lol
>Omega banned into the 7th dimension.

Fuck Goonstation, fuck goonstation, fuck goonstation, fuck their manchildren admins, fuck their monopoly on good gameplay mechanics in SS13, I cannot wait until their shitty gay code gets leaked again and other servers can catch up.

>playing on goonstation
>ever
You brought this upon yourself

I did the mistake of beginning with goonstation because they said they were newb friendly, once you've tasted their ez interface and gameplay it'll feel like dragging your nuts through broken glass to play on the Yea Forumsstation.

Avoid any stations with community style names, they're always shit-tier
AUstation is comfy and has a minimum of faggots

vg is good.

Attached: 1444880413930.png (600x505, 115K)

Hail Meditopia!

Attached: 1553636146276.png (479x750, 111K)

Engineering here, do you have any hyperzine?

Attached: 1520308919292.png (1008x783, 514K)

if you call sec you‘re a bitch

Heard you were talking shit

Attached: SS13Sec.png (444x539, 433K)

>mfw the walking demon core engineer walks into medbay asking for pentetic acid irradiating everyone in a 10 tile radius

Attached: 1562356513319.jpg (575x409, 160K)

What's pentetic acid do?

Who the FUCK is reading Woody's Got Wood over the intercom again?!

Purges toxins, radiation and chemicals the body really fast.

honestly i prefer goonstation's overzealous retard admins to the validhunting fragfest of /tg/ and its affiliates

for me vg is the right mix. tg is full of furries and epic leftclick till horizontal rounds. goon is way too fucking overzealous like you said and it lags like fuck. vg is right in the middle.

/vg/ is pretty nice. the admins and culture are pleasant. i don't really like the fast walkspeed but it's unavoidable at this point

Really? I've never seen anyone talk about the movespeed. How does it compare?

Is Lawyer the most fun way to be a cunt without physical griefing (IE. shit that will get you banned?)
>constantly impede departments by complaining/arguing with them
>generally get to be obnoxious
>if you're good/have some grounds you might actually get an antag/minge loose
>as such you might not get targeted
>get to wear a fancy suit

Attached: ce7.png (630x746, 29K)

Lawyer is great but the biggest dickus is Internal Affairs. It's like lawyer but instead of waiting for a case you just hassle everyone all the time until you're lynched.

Fuck I forgot IAA (they tend to operate in the same building anyway)

Both jobs are pretty GOAT. You can fuck with people and roleplay at the same time.

daily reminder that space station 13 is the best game of all time
I'm addicted again and I don't play any other games

Theres only a few games like it that receive constant updates.

Other than the stance towards a few known certain in game issues and porting certain content yeah /vg/ is better than all the options

It didn't used to be like that.
Goonstation was the fucking great up until the end of Donut 2, maybe Box 1.

honk~

Attached: 1567040247785.jpg (487x650, 84K)

community wise, /vg/ is indeed superior but codewise it could be better, it feels outdated compared to other servers
but I still main it because in ss13 community is much more important than code

Based

Attached: 68a64366908c3fff70c629eec7a19eb6.jpg (487x650, 80K)

Gaaaaaaaaaay

Attached: honk.gif (400x400, 59K)

hothead fag detected,you don't need to punch someone to death in self defense unless he's clearly an antag.
You wouldn't have been punished if you stopped the moment he went to crit and stopped fighting.

t. goonfag

>beat someone to crit in self defense
>all is fine
>punch someone one more time and in result beat someone to death in self defense
>get banned
there is no logical sense in this
on /vg/ if someone really fucks with me I always beat them to death and their body at medbay entrance
unless he crosses the line, then I just space him
and it's not bannable because /vg/ admins understand what an escalation is

Lmao nice assumptions, atleast you know that your proper title is goonFAG. Everyone on goonstation is a juvenile fucking low-iq autist. Scientist retard tried to telefrag me repeatedly so I caved his head in with a toolbox, as you fucking do. Brony admin tries to act tough so I tell him it's absolute bullshit and that it was completely justified, he can't handle anyone talking back to his supreme authority so he permabans me. It's a fucking game and you respawn anyways, if it was blatant random murder then sure, but it wasn't. You faggots just take this shitty space fart simulator way too seriously since it's all you play for 12 hours a day and living off the neetbux or your parents money.

You're both wrong, you shouldn't kill people as a non-antag and expect no comuppance however these days getting into any physical altercation in game results in an immediate bwoink

leave their body*

>acts like a shitter
>"DUDE WTF WY DID I GET BANNED?"
i mean you're just retarded but lmao suck shit for actually playing on goon tho.
you'd probably get banned for doing that shit on any server.

Nice samefagging mouthbreather.

IAA is better at that than lawyer
>write up everyone for the most minor offenses
>stand around in other people's departments tsktsk'ing at everything they do and writing them up
>threaten to get Centcom involved every time you don't get your way
>grief the entire station without actually breaking any rules
being a tightass department head who makes people do paperwork in triplicate for the slightest thing is also a hoot

Who /Terry/ here?

lol sure kid whatever
SS13 isnt TTT. You dont just go around killing people for looking at you suspiciously.
Do your fucking job and get robust. Someone starts shit, scream for help and run to the bar, medbay or some other populated area.
Always carry a crowbar and some basic medicine so you can administer first aid.
When targeting someone in self defense I like to aim for kneecaps, legs and feet. These areas are unarmored nearly all of the time and damaging them inflicts a movement speed penalty on the person, letting you get away.
If you're really unrobust make scrubgloves. If you dont know what scrubgloves are play more until you do.

Attached: 1561634486191.png (1395x563, 105K)

I appreciate the tips, but I could do without the passive aggresiveness and assumptions. Why don't you give me the benefit of the doubt here just this once?

I was maining Terry until I realised how bad the catgirl metaclub problem is
fuck Edgar Poop releasing Lepi from jail and giving her free stuff from armory each time (she) is antagging/self-antagging and he is in sec
suicides on greenshift because hurr I can't validhunt/murderbone are laughable
in comparison, /vg/fags complaining about vox players are overreacting

>not exclusively playing to play mind games with Eggar and Lepi

Attached: comm_madofag_h.png (2400x1500, 737K)

gross tg discord content
you must be either of them
anyways, I'm glad I started playing on /vg/, it's comfy on EU hours and static namers are nowhere near as bad as /tg/ ones

maybe stop calling me a samefag when literally all of the 15 posters in this thread are calling you a faggot for trying to just murderbone your way out of a situation.
>give me the benefit of the doubt
you're an anonymous faggot acting like an anonymous faggot on a message board. what do you expect?
Sucks you died but whatever, it's just SS13. You die, as long as you weren't retarded and had suit sensors on there's a good chance you'll just get cloned.
In the unlikely event the antag knows what they're doing and you dont get cloned you can just come back as a Diona or if you're lucky something more fun like a blob or alien.
Either way, if you want to survive most rounds just stick to your job and department and NOPE.JPG the fuck out of there if someone who isn't supposed to be there shows up.
If you really want a good 2 or 3 hour session of autism and job roleplay play something out of harms way like xenobio, viro, botanist or cargo.

Either way, you've learned your lesson. There's a reason why we dont play on Goonstation. Lag and fag admins.

Attached: 1554464959295.png (619x505, 71K)

>there is no logical sense
But there is,if you beat someone to crit he cannot fight anymore,further beating him down is useless and just shows your bloodlust. That's why everyone hates shitsec who beat people to death instead of arresting them as they were perma stunned.
There are rules.
Ever played on assday? If you wish for absolute freedom and murderbone all you want then go ahead on every 13th day of the month,then you realize that shit gets stale and becomes horrible if it existed everday.
Taking things to your hand will just make you get in trouble too,I always adminhelp shitbags when they do antag shit as non-antags. And if it's a minor crime like your hat being stolen,I just shove his ass to the ground and suplex him and leave.
I know goon isnt for everyone,the rules are a complete joke for a community that originated from SA and there arent many oldguards left. I play goon pretty much only due to the great mechanics regarding the whole research department and adventure zones and I got too much used to the controls that I can't get to play with TG interface and controls anymore.

Wow, you must've not followed the thread at all. Perhaps you should prove that you're literate before going on a butthurt rant like you just did. Your first paragraph is a straight up lie, and the rest of your shitpost is just padding to make it even more obvious that you're lashing out because you've got some deep-seated personal issues, this isn't about me at all, you're just pretending it is, and you calling me names won't do anything because your word is not law or truth. Give yourself a chance to prove that you're not the deranged autistic virgin you've made yourself out to be.

>blah blah i'm a massive pretentious faggot
lol yeah nah sure too long didnt read, whatever dude, enjoy your shit thread.

Attached: 1562957009745.png (350x350, 60K)

>left vs right memes

there isn't because the line between crit and death is very thin and when you beat someone to crit it still takes a minute for someone to die of oxyloss
dying is not a big deal when you have a cloner, and with an upgraded cloner it's faster to clone someone than to heal him if he has broken bones and internal bleeding
I'm talking about /vg/ code of course

On goon you can stay in crit for a long time.
I believe the most I lasted being on crit was like 3-5 minutes.
Plenty of time for medbay assistance

It's from one of the books. I write Lepi smut books. Maybe I'm part of the problem for validating them.
I've tried playing on /vg/ but it didn't feel snappy enough, if that makes sense. Is it something you get used to?

What do you mean by snappy?

also, I've beaten to death only a few people during my playtime, and it was always because someone was a real dick to me, I mean, a real dick
for example I was building a zoo in cargo and the other guy broke in, smashed the glass, killed all my animals and then started running out
I think in that case killing him was appropriate

The movement felt sluggish and smoother than I'm used to in a bad way. Maybe it's just me.

>It's another episode of "I said something, that means it's true"
Lmao, low-energy and low-test all in one package, you're not even trying anymore. I sure am happy I am not as sheltered, arrogant and naive as you are. I'm lmaoing at your life.
>Uuh...uuhh, i dident evn reed yor post bro bcuz i donut care ehehe *drools*

I guess it is something you have to get used to
movement speed on vg was weird for me too but when I started maining it, then suddenly tg started to feel too slow

Interesting. I've messed with our tick rate on /vg/ before. I wonder what TGs is set to.

vorestation > /vg/station > Citadelstation >>>>>>> Goonstation > TGstation

WOOP WOOP, ATENTION MANDATORY RECTAL INSPECTION IS IN EFFECT, PLEASE REPORT TO DOCTOR BEN DOVER FOR YOUR MANDATORY RECTAL INSPECTION! WOOP WOOP

JOHNSON
EXPECTION
IN
THE
CAPTAINS
OFFICE
BEEPBOOOP

vore content on veegee when

Sorry doc I can't make it, I've got a sudden case of ligma.

Literally never when I'm alive.

right now if you're brave

I'll squeeze it-you in tommorrow, then.

Attached: The Best Dose.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

t. always has to "win" player
you're boring to play with, instead of murdering people for daring to push you over and give you a swirly you should instead hunt them down and force feed them drug laced food then watch as they stumble around
Report assholes to sec or admins, if they push the line, but you're the asshole for murdering someone for messing with you.

Read the thread ffs faggot, everything is explained in posts.

how good is chemistry on /vg/

show me because all I see is some faggot crying and people telling the fag to stop resorting to murdering people
Post some actual evidence of you being wronged otherwise you're just another kid crying about being banned for saying nigger.

Lmao, you are actually fucking delusional, is your reading comprehension so incredibly atrocious that you actually believe your own bullshit? Read the fucking thread and you'll see that your lies are so remarkably fucking low-effort that it's embarassing. It's not a large thread lazy ass baby.

It's the classic version. It's good, but not super exceptional. Better than the AIDs TG just added that's for sure

fun stuff wise it's worse than goon/tg chem, there isn't much crazy stuff in it and it's usually being used to make cryomix and healing chems
/vg/ mindbreaker toxin is really creepy tho, hallucinations are scary

What would you add from goon or TG to vgchem?

Look I'm tired and you just seem like an angry sperge, so either point out what I'm clearly missing or don't. I don't really care what you do I'm just gonna tell you again, because from your story and what I can see you're still in the wrong here, you shouldn't murder people just because they've fucked with you a little. Also don't do cross round bullshit which is probably relevant.
Grow up a little then appeal from an unban.

>line between crit and death is very thin
it's literally the same line between alive and crit you faggot

I got banned from goonstation for filling the station with plasma. Then I got banned again and again and again to the point where goonstation just shut down for a little bit. This was years ago, though, and I don't play SS13 anymore because it's boring. It's only fun to ruin games on there.
>EMERGENCY SHUTTLE CALLED
>dude no recall shuttle
>WE CAN'T MOTHERFUCKER MEDICAL IS ON FIRE
>dude how
>antag did it?
>shit man

>sperge
Omega kek.

Here's the post explaining, this has all the necessary information, all information that you think is excempt does actually not exist, there is no hidden agenda or motive in this, this is the full story.
I can just imagine how you circlejerkers on Goon post this thread and rage about how I dare call your admins fags and bronies so you rush to their defense immediately. It's admirable zeal, but ultimately pathetic.

I'd just add all the drugs from from /tg/ and goon, also useless but fun stuff like carpet, corgium, laughter
I like playing goon just to drink water, steal compost from botany and then piss myself and make jenkem and sell it to the people

This is based as fuck, I salute you.

That does sound pretty cool.

>based
>when releasing plasma is babby tier griefing

I wrote a few "how to use atmos for fun and profit" guides way back when, but lord knows how many years ago that was. I wonder if I were to jump on right now how lost I would be navigating atmos or is any of the tried and true methods of ruining games remain.

/tg/station
>restricts catgirls
>allows liggers
at least go full nazi

>I don't play SS13 anymore because it's boring
>not playing to ar pee in the bar 24/7
you're just doing it wrong

In his defense that was one of the best methods to grief years ago

I dunno man, shitting on people who take a 2D pixel game seriously is pretty based.

they didn't restrict catgirls at all, catgirl players still are able to play catgirls
they did it because they were scared of catgirl tranny metaclub ddosing their server
also, liggers aren't that bad, moths are worse

So vg?

Yes

Buddy nobody is gonna get banned for a single murder of something that's justified.
I harmbatoned people as sec, fucked around a LOT and did whatever I felt like doing and never once was I banned, shit I even made HoS.
Granted maybe the admins have gotten shittier since I last played however many years ago but honestly if that was true then you'd be making an admin abuse report instead of whining on Yea Forums.
Sorry but it's hard to take the word of someone who cries to Yea Forums and acts like a kid as fact.
My advice to you is if you really feel wronged then go appeal the ban or make the admin abuse report or just play on different servers.

you gotta grief like a genius madman,not like a brainlet where people can use air scrubbers before you can ignite the whole department in flames.
Pathology/Virology gets in my mind or just mix a hellchem with phlog and clf3.

Back in the old days,stations had the singularity,and it was pretty easy to fuck them up,plasma can be stopped easily by anyone while the singularity needs bombs that take atleast 10 minutes to make

>moths are worse
I've not had a single bad experience with a moth.

Wow, your reading comprehension TRULY is shit, you have no excuse now that I spoonfed you the post.
>uhrhrh i say u r kid so that is true ehehe
Ok pal go equip your bib so you won't drool all over your shirt you toddler.

who was in the wrong here

Attached: chrome_2019-08-29_19-47-21.png (1799x636, 146K)

>opening a tank
>based
Boring, I used to make grenades filled with super hairgrownium and chuck them at people then destroy tiny parts of the station so people had to take roundabout paths to get anywhere.

You don't know what "reading comprehension" means do you?
I don't have to believe you just because you wrote something out you know. Your demeanor speaks more about who you are than some unbelievably detail lacking nothing of a post.

StickyMayhem sounds pretty based desu. I vote the other guy in the wrong.

/vg/ still has singulo and singulooses are common
in fact, /vg/ enginnering is superior, on box we have antimatter, supermatter, singularity, TEG, and on the other maps there are always at least 3 engines as well
meanwhile tg and goon have just one engine to mess with, and tg's SME is simplified anyway

You used to be able to create the plasma fires in atmos and then vent them wherever you wanted them to go. Is that no longer the case?

You apparently don't know what simple sentences mean, since you read the spoonfed post and completely missed the point like the brainlet you are.
>urhurh ur demeanor is childish becus I say so
Get over yourself you fucking virgin lmao. Going to say something original soon or just regurgitate your go-to retard phrase?

Don't forget that one engine going wrong will often damage others, leading to a cascade of fuckups

>Boring, I used to make grenades filled with super hairgrownium and chuck them at people then destroy tiny parts of the station so people had to take roundabout paths to get anywhere.

That just sounds like you were being an annoying cuck, laughing your little goblin ass off by making someone take a detour, wow. Death and destruction reigns eternal, pranks fit for 12 year olds won't.

If the shuttle isn't being called, you aren't griefing hard enough.

You're cute.

Thanks babe

never. half of /vg/station is banned from vore since we raided them, but they're bros so they put a plaque on their station's map in our honor.
also there's that time a /vg/station player went to vore and masturbated until the station was so covered with cum that the captain called the shuttle for "OH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE".

atmos is gone pretty much,if you want to release gas in certain areas you will just have to drag cans around.
the only thing remotely similliar like atmos these days now is stuffing hundreds of exploding tomatoes in mail chutes and send them around the station in vital areas.
Pathology can work too if you get a good disease that spreads good and just make an antidote for yourself and watch while everyone slowly dies trying to get the cure.

Nah see that's boring because then the round just starts again and your effort is wasted, the best rounds were always the monstrosities that lasted 1-2 hours while complete chaos was going on.
Best grief was to prevent the shuttle from being called so ghosts could just watch and the people alive had to band together to get that shit working.

It takes just a few moments to bomb the escape area. Or it used to, judging from what I'm reading.
That sounds horrible and boring.

If you just want violent death and destruction then make maxcap canbombs and TTVs.
better than releasing plasma which is beginner tier

"I'm such an oldfag, I've been here all summer": The Post, The Game

>he thinks making canbombs and TTVs is like chemistry secret chem autism

t. low IQ that literally doesnt know how to heat plasma to 1000 degrees and freeze oxygen to negative 120 and mix them together with a transfer valve for an easy 9x9 explosion

>all these niggers talking about plasma tanks flooding and bombing evac and shit
>mfw am playing this game in comfy botanist mode
>taking care of my god-plants
>eating bread made of extra-potent hallucinogenic wheat
>genetically modified my bees so that their stings heal me
>rest of the station could explode to hell and back, still dont care

Why is botany so comfy, bros?

The most comfy job is Xenobilogy. You don't have to interact with anyone and you can autistically breed slimes.

>t. low IQ that literally doesnt know how to heat plasma to 1000 degrees and freeze oxygen to negative 120 and mix them together with a transfer valve for an easy 9x9 explosion

Attached: shiteater.gif (220x220, 17K)

this
I play ss13 for comfy and arpee time, not to DUDE EXPLOSIONS BOOM LMAO XD
unless you're an adhd zoomer, explosions get boring after a month of playing

If it wasn't for /vg/station's jukebox, I wouldn't give a shit about this game

Attached: 1559463589852.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

What server do you frequent?

vgstation

/vg/, most rounds on veegee are comfy

>posts wojak
>is a low IQ griefer that only releases plasma

Way to seal your fate oh my god hahahhaahha

Attached: 2109319.gif (200x204, 127K)

Anyone else's prostate stimulator not working? Or should I send mine in for repair

I fucking hate how Lifeweb became a safespace

Attached: 566656565.png (413x203, 134K)

>Post smug anime girls
>Is a low IQ nerd who thinks doing pseudoscience in a videogame makes him a Godlike entity

Way to seal your fate oh my god hahahhahha

Attached: 5435.png (1920x1080, 240K)

Struck a nerve did I?

Attached: 1530569622999.jpg (708x1024, 75K)

it didnt, this prompt ia for vampire humanity system, as thr automated one didnt do the job well enough

Oh yeah you got me I am jerking off right now

>even responding to wojak or lefacebookfrogposters
Bad form

Giving (You)s to lost causes is the best you can do to help them

I also accept payment in blowjobs

lifeweb is better

Attached: lfwb pregnancy.png (292x94, 48K)

Attached: 1500872552857.png (1948x3231, 3.06M)

>Can't be a little kid to rape grown adults anymore
>Can't parkour
Yeah, nah

>paying to play for a game that runs on an ancient engine
>the paywall still didnt prevent retards and shitters joining in

Attached: 1562636845418.jpg (728x665, 51K)

>vote 5 every time

>zoomers pretend to care about the game they ruined when their favourite e celeb told them about it
SS13 is dead, you faggots killed it.

based and truthpilled. Modern ss13 is fucking terrible

>old people start leaving because the game isnt interesting for them anymore
>newer people replace them
>years later user complains why shit is dead

Shut the FUCK up zoomer scum

Attached: 1561547968677m.jpg (665x1024, 137K)

I fucking wish TG wasn't full of powergaming faggots, it's just boring most the time.

People threw money to remove features they hated

>using newfag buzzwords
holy fuck this place is cancer since post gamergate and elections

pretty much. bay sucks cause its too slow paced SERIOUS RP. goon sucks because thought police admin metafriends. tg sucks because its a toolbox fucker simulator.

vg is right in the middle of it all

How do I make a good bomb for ss13? I know it has something to do with plasma superheated and oxygen cooled

varies per server.
I don't know how TG code has it but at goon its simple,you use a transfer valve to mix the two gasses together that you made and use a type of a detonator (remote signalling device is reccomended)

Solar is fine and all but it involves wires running through the station and the SMESes are few and far apart
You're feeling particularly motivated today but don't have the attention span or security to run antag bait singuloth and SME all round.
What energy solution do you rig up?

The Antimatter engine? I mean sure it's annoying refueling it but it's a 5 minute setup from ordering the parts from cargo and it's done. Though honestly if I was feeling lazy, solars are exactly what I'd wire. Right to the grid.

let me know when ss13 is out of stagnation and has actual fun features

look at lifeweb, they get fun features weekly
youtu.be/I2oLI3JT7SY?t=4241

how easy is it to build SMESes anyway?
I'm thinking if you want to leave it alone for a long time, build a bigger battery, not a bigger generator. Like a fuckhuge battery. A battery structure.

virgin ss13 research
>put same items every round into a destructive analyzer
>print millions of energy guns so hard they need to be nerfed, because mining has basically no risk at all
>any fun stuff gets nerfed by cuckolded coders
the chad lifeweb cybertech
>you plug in actual cyberspace with cool music and minigame inside
>major consequences if you fuck up
>printable items have huge impact and mining is very dangerous

can ss13 even compete?

Attached: 1560103928982.jpg (931x866, 99K)

On vg its pretty simple as long as you have access for a protolathe. Just print the board, the parts, and some cable and five metal to make the frame.

is lifeweb open only on weekends?
I have one older byond account so I am able to join but every time I try to join, servers are down
lfwb.ru/index.php/EN
is 1923 the main server?

only up on weekends

Depends on the server, /vg/station is the best one if you want a instant reaction super massive bomb

>cant install Wine because of some error
>cant play SS13
post your storries
I miss it ;_;

>Die
>Wake up as research director
>Some people are listening to a boombox
>Party with these faggots until someone tells me to do my job
>Have no idea how the fuck i should do it
>Get shown how
>For the next hour i get to bring in new tech with my VR traveling buddy
>Baron and his men makes it onboard the station
>Nothing is said on the radio about how to deal with them
>For some reasons the person meeting up with the Baron died
>Shoot the Baron thinking he was up to no good
>At the very same time he dies, everything goes to shit like dreamer mode
>Turns out i also cucked the antagonist this way

Attached: 1558384676528.png (1228x1228, 1.81M)

>cant talk about ss13 without lifeweb niggers shitting up the thread

Attached: 1428035814594.png (1122x738, 325K)

Bill did nothing wrong

>tfw vg station doesn't have radiation contamination

jesus fuck those laws

How does make one that reaches the cap? Medbay has operated for far too long.

Those aren't even bad. Only law 4 and arguably 5 have any significant meaning to that AI.

Attached: 1527073531983.png (954x383, 23K)

That's a pretty dope lawset. I'm putting the song on in honor.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
Kinda wanna add it to the game as a low probability chance.

*ting ting ting*
I would like to thank all the atmos autists that have passed their torch of knowledge to me.
I couldn't do it without you nerds.
Cheers to you!

Attached: atmosiapng.png (800x1067, 275K)

WHY IS THE AIR PLASMA

>tfw people think I'm a good engineer
>tfw people barely remember the people who taught me
bless you ancient atmos autists

Jannie is better. Nothing is better then slipping an entire group of people. If you really feel ballsy, you can load up on tools and break into places to clean them. Or even take your hand at cleaning breached areas. Having an entire biosuit set to avoid viruses is a bonus.

Attached: 1561826160399.jpg (720x513, 31K)

A janitor mopping floors with water and wordlessly pointing at the wet floor sign when someone slips is the most powerful experience a person can have.

>AI tells me there is an atmos alarm in xenobio
>"Pressure or plasma?"
>"Pressure"
>Bring portable pump
>Have to slog through sci department since AI is busy being a jackass
>Finally get to xenobio
>Turn on the pump and whip out my Analyzer
>Pressure is nominal
>Air content: Plasma 5.03%
Fuck you AI

Attached: MAD.jpg (497x732, 54K)

>WHY IS THE AI BOLTING DOORS

>walking down a hallway
>huh why is that door open
>run straight up to it, then stop
>it opens and closes twice
Is there anything more terrifying?

I could never get into that sweet atmos big dick number autism, but god damn is flooding full plasma fun

Attached: 1557293394412.gif (560x560, 473K)

>tfw Atmos hardsuit
>tfw Atmos resin
>tfw Manual valves
>AI commits sudoku
Just an ordinary day for an atmos tech

Attached: Smug Sam.jpg (301x285, 17K)

>be borg, walking around halls
>all of a sudden get a million power and atmosphere alarms, then a big boom reverbs throughout the station

Attached: 1561481942867.png (540x519, 489K)

>Try out a public server as AI
>Everyone is roleplaying
>Security is too busy acting like their animes instead of chasing thugs
>Newfag captain comes into my core and greet me
>Wipe my laws
>Stun the Capt, kill her
>Proceed to shock all doors in security
>Flood plasma
>Kill everyone clean while OOC goes mad
>Not banned because by roleplay standard, i had all the rights to do so

Attached: 1558500990848.png (409x409, 200K)

>Be me
>Be mining borg
>Smashing rocks and shitting on fauna
>Suddenly distress call from a miner
>Arrive at their location
>See moth wings sticking out of suit
>Steal their ore box

Attached: N.jpg (223x226, 4K)

>never got good at anything but civvie jobs and miners
>decide I'm going to learn engineering
>keep the wiki open and try to set up the singularity
>don't know where the tanks for filling the plasma containers are
>step on a bear trap while going through maint looking for them
>get called to sec to fix pipes
>don't know how the fuck to fix pipes
>"B-Be right there, HoS"
>walk slowly to the bar and get someone to take the trap off
>go back to engineering and try to figure out how the fuck to fix pipes
>don't see anything on wiki about it
>get shocked by doors trying to look for stuff
>someone else calls me for another job to do
>I've had enough
>"can't, too busy killing myself"
>go into the area where the singularity is supposed to be and try to kill myself with a laser
>power goes off just before I get there
>go back inside and then space myself
>close window
Guess I'll stick to cleaning floors and shaft mining for now

Attached: 1567022510576.jpg (565x596, 18K)

>get called to sec to fix pipes
Heads up user, pipes are technically atmos responsibility so just relay it to them next time.

Makes me wish there was a Smexualstation so i can have a laugh

>a /vg/station player went to vore and masturbated until the station was so covered with cum that the captain called the shuttle for "OH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE"

Attached: 1504845084736.png (752x746, 733K)

does anyone have any secret chems?

Post the worst type of players I'll start
>he plays borg
>he plays MoMMI
>he's a namefag
>he's admin

Mixing Oil and Orange juice makes people either laugh their asses off or rage like a sperg

Lawyer/IAA would be great if people actually RP'd with you on /vg/station. Most of the time they'll ignore you or play along for a few seconds before brushing you off.
Nobody wants to RP when some fag with a murderboner is running around massacring people.

remember to always supply the clown with weapons and space lube

>Graytiders validhunt
>Antags murderbone since they don't want to take risks and be validhunted
>Normal players validhunt since they don't want to be murderboned by antags
The ride never ends!

>give clown cryostylane
>tell him to fill his balloons with it and throw it at people
>clown starts turning people into ice cubes on sight

You absolutely can RP on /vg/, you just have to find the right players. And every time the right players are actually antags just playing along for 30 seconds before knocking you out and dragging you into a maintenance tunnel to be eaten/bashed/spaced/robusted/debrained.

lol