Previous thread: >>475455092

Previous thread: Back for real this time. Ignore , it is not me.
I came back because I feel my information was misleading.
The character is actually somewhat requested it seems. I haven't been following speculations recently, but she was posted multiple times in the thread.
Still not going to say who it is, but it is not Tracer.

Attached: 1558355995919.png (1280x427, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469522000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll humour you. You are referring to Nakoruru or Velvet.

As proof that it is me here is where I got the picture in the OP
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469522000 (except this is an archive and I got it from the real thread at the time)
Took me a while to find but I am sure it is this one.

NOOOOO TRACER PREESU STOPU

Attached: 1566886278929.jpg (2700x1800, 606K)

Just say who it is faggot. It's not like anyone believes you anyway

Attached: reggie-mother-3.jpg (851x468, 16K)

Attached: Fuck_Tracer_Other.jpg (3500x2000, 2.41M)

>says "That is all" in the post
>several threads LARPing as the """leaker""" right after the fucking amazon case leak
Stop this shit already.

I know people pretended to be me but this time it is actually me, see I felt my information was misleading hence the new thread. But now I am done for good, ignore any other post pretending to be me.

Nakoruru is the dumbest shit solely made to bait Reimufags. She's not the MC of Samsho, why the fuck would she be chosen?

It's going to be Ampharos

Attached: Karsten_Ampharos.png (1174x881, 1.75M)

It's her time

Attached: 1542145228329.png (534x634, 81K)

I'm gonna lay this shit to rest.
I'm the OP of that thread.
All of the Smash threads were Doom, Crash, Phoenix and other uninteresting male characters.
I just wanted female characters other than Reimu to enter the discussion for once.
Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1537837719137.png (1279x9034, 1.66M)

Just say who it is you dumb fucking nigger
You caused this board to be spammed with 50 smashcel threads with your gauge wss statement
If you don't fucking say it mods need to nuke this thread and ban your ass for rping outside of /trash/

Attached: 1563336003751.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

"Nintendo would kill me if I said it who It was bro, but not if I hinted at it"

Fucking Rping retards i aint got time for this shit I broke my fucking toe on a chair

Autistic use of F12 goddamn

it's elma

Autistic as fuck

Oh my god I want to fucking murder you in your sleep I am legit seething right now

Attached: 1537579376104.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Trusting screenshots is as autistic as making them desu

Blame amazon.
It was a one-off shitpost leak that got traction out of pure luck.

I didn't believe this garbage but the fact it caused this much outrage and spam across the board by retards who did genuinely angers me

Just say who it fucking is
There's no evidence to believe you're the same guy from last time, and there's no evidence to suggest he was for real
Stop fucking around and just say "it's X" so that you're either right or wrong once its revealed

See
Same exact writing style and provided a screenshot.

Even if it's you the "leak" is still fucking fake so

So... Elma?

Not that I believe Nakoruru nor any SNK character make it in, but doesn't Samurai shodown (and therefore Nakoruru) predate touhou by like 3 years? Also She was basically treated as one of SNK's mascots in the past. SNK doesn't have solely one mascot or representative, while Haohmaru might've been the protagonist for some of the games, he was not the only one as that series has had several protagonists (although not Nakoruru, but she has a decent role). Also as mentioned, Nakoruru has has mascot status for SNK before.

>doesn't Samurai shodown (and therefore Nakoruru) predate touhou by like 3 years?
How the fuck does it matter when both are 20+ years old anyway lol. FF got in before DQ despite being a few years younger because both had insane legacy anyway, simply due to FF being more popular. The same would happen with Touhou and Samsho

dating Touhou by 3 years doesn't really mean anything when Touhou's significance in not only shmups, but the entire doujin/indie scene as a whole, with ZUN's looseness on copyright allowing tons upon tons of artists to create Touhou talent but also names for themselves?

Significance matters way more as a Third Party, and even in the fighting game genre there are more significant franchises to choose from before Samurai Showdown, like Tekken, KoF, or GG.

looking forward to OP being BTFO

Attached: 1562276974523.gif (285x200, 938K)

enough of this shit

>joker was male
>hero was male
>banjo was male (kazooie is female but eh)
>chances of the next character being male should be low if you consider the current day values of the west as gospel
>make a "safe" prediction like that while not naming anyone
guys, stop getting rused by some fag fishing for attention.
Look, I can also make a prediction
"The next smash DLC character... appeared in a video game before...!!!!"

Marina lightyears

Your words hold no power in this realm

Attached: 1567070531082.jpg (250x147, 9K)

She is one of SNK's mascots and was one of the main characters of KoF XIV

Attached: 1563113647427.jpg (1600x1443, 354K)

>faggots fall for these shitty bait threads every single time
While i'd laugh my ass off if touhou happened just because watching Yea Forums seethe in rage and /jp/ is purged in an unholy autistic flame would legit make the entire month for me.

You gotta narrow it down and keep it vauge so that a certain group of characters in peoples mind is triggered like
>next character is a female with a long range attack

next character has two arms and two legs

MINECRAFT STEVE RE-CONFIRMED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>tfw anti-tracer detractors trying to LARP as the OP in order to discredit her chances.
Reminder to not believe any posts made after the amazon case leak.

Attached: 1544200461063.png (1800x1600, 1.27M)

What's the point in trying to discredit nothing

COPE

Attached: based reimu.jpg (2289x2289, 864K)

OP just tell who she is I'm fucking tired with all r/etard twranter taking screenshot of this fucking threads
If one of you take this screenshot just so I will fucking tell you that you are faggot and deserve to go back

Attached: 1567026306233.png (750x740, 497K)

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE THESE RETARDED FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD FAGGOTS MAKING FAKE-AS-FUCK TEXT """""""""""LEAKS""""""""""" LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN SINCE THE GAME WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED

Attached: 1567022510576.jpg (565x596, 18K)