RIP Yakuza

RIP Yakuza

Attached: 1567061791400.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/08/yakuza-7-titled-yakuza-like-a-dragon-in-the-west
youtu.be/C8mQHotlaFo?t=511
twitter.com/ryugagotoku/status/1166943695901351937
youtu.be/JpoOGq4jtVQ?t=171
youtube.com/watch?v=un8irRjLCmc&feature=youtu.be
iroirosokuhou.com/archives/20682837.html
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=龍が如く&src=typd
twitter.com/Aeana/status/1166951024202067969
youtu.be/noioqCv92hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Japan is shitting on it
>Yea Forums is praising it
Why is Yea Forums always such a weird contrarian board?

It was dead since 3.

More like welcome back
This should fix the boring ass game

Hey niggers, you still have Sakura Wars, it's literally produced by Nagoshi AND it has action combat!

Attached: 1537102554316.jpg (600x848, 170K)

>Persona-esque battles
>in Yakuza
I never saw it coming

this shit is gay as hell

Attached: image0.jpg (131x129, 9K)

You're gay as hell

lol stay mad dude

Not interested in jizzbrain incel weeb shit.

JUST

Hilarious, enjoy your dead franchise

Is this the actual combat system or the major side activity?

Turn-based battle is boring ass trash

well you are not playing a superhuman this time, i like the idea of a group filling kiryus shoes but this combat looks not very exciting

Good for you, estrogenboy.

Attached: 1550968344358.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

But I want action game in Yakuza universe you dumb Niggee fuck I hate you
Imagine if Mario became a gacha game and you were like
>But there are other platformers
That doesn't change the fact that Mario isn't one anymore

nobody wants to play youre shitty anime game dude just accept it

>Japan is shitting on it

source?
trailer videos have positive feedback

Faping all day actually decreases your test and gives you dopamine tolerance.
Start lifting weights and pump& dumping girls.

Real women > 2D garbage

Stay seething

gematsu.com/2019/08/yakuza-7-titled-yakuza-like-a-dragon-in-the-west

youtu.be/C8mQHotlaFo?t=511

why not both?

Comparison at 8:30

Am I the only one who hates the combat in these games? It's so stupidly clunky, it's not even responsive. Senran Kagura has more rewarding action for fuck's sake.

I'd actually be interested in this game now, but I don't really give a shit about keeping up with sex games worth of story

retard

I'm going to miss brainlessly spamming square and Staminan Royales

Holy fuck that is awful. TB combat without any of the charm and stylish Japanese presentation.. yikes. This looks like a Chinese asset flip game on Steam.

>trailer videos have positive feedback
>story trailer

SAY FUCKING SIKE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

conference video also has positive feedback

Instead you can just choose an attack and watch 340 seconds long attack animation sound epic as fuck

> masturbation gives you dopamine tolerance so you should combat this by doing an activity that releases orders of magnitude more dopamine instead

Attached: image.jpg (684x529, 127K)

this has got to be some wierd some side activity. why turn the 1-2 minute thug beatdowns into a 15 minute turn based thing. its going to take you 12 hours just to cross the map.

I thought so too, like it's a minigame similar to Majima's Construction or something, but they've already backpedaled and said it's an experiment and they'll go back to the old style of gameplay if this game fails. This can only mean that the entire game is like this.

Can't wait for this. The brawling combat in previous games was gatbage

twitter.com/ryugagotoku/status/1166943695901351937
>Comments filled with nips saying they don't want this shit

lmaoooooo

Oh well, enjoy your one game. They are going to go back to the original style after this one flops.

you faggots are gullible as hell.
it was a aprils fools joke from the rgg studios, not a new gameplay trailer

its not april anymore user

>implying that the french nor the koreans will let a yakuza game ever flop
Fucking Dead Souls sold more in France than the U.S. and other western countries combined. Those fucks love this series too much.

>We're still in time, fix the battle system quickly.
>It is not very good change to change the combat system. It's nice to get a new one, but it doesn't seem to make sense if the old fans leave.
>I wonder if there is a form of battle system so far. Honestly, if it's just command input, the goodness of the series so far disappears.
>Are you kidding me? Are you going to throw away the battle system you've been building up to now and make it into a sloppy game like a shashage?
Oof, Japs are ruthless. I agree with them, though.

Attached: rat friend.png (316x232, 130K)

One is better than nothing. But I'll pay for this one full price while I pirated the rest. If more people do that we'll change Yakuza for the better forever.

Well, that's Yakuza dead. The one series that was still good and SEGA managed to fuck it up. First that dumb clan creator microtransaction shit, then pre-order bonuses, and now this.

RIP Yakuza. All for the fucking chink market who will lap this shit up.

oh no no no no no no no no no no no no
don't tell him guys

i have a way of dealing with contrarian faggots where i come from
i shoot them

Well I was getting bored of standard yakuza play but after dead souls and what I'm seeing I'm very much concerned

Because like a faggot I'm buying day one and not playing until I beaten 5

>have 16 fucking games with all the same combat
>NOOOOO WHY ARE THEY CHANGING THINGS RIP YAKUZA HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1564946359841.png (1349x1432, 38K)

wow imagine people getting upset that you're changing the fucking genre out of nowhere

More than zero is still not impressive.

its not the first time they changed it up but last time was dead souls, we know how that went

>Persona 6 is now an RTS
>wooooow, imagine being upset at this, you have the entire Persona series and SMT to go back to!

If Persona or SMT became an RTS, that should would sell still. The only way it wouldn't is if Persona dropped the social aspects.

EA should make FIFA turn based too, imagine releasing 20 games in a row with the same gameplay.

>haha nice april fools joke nagoshi-san!
>yes, yes, a joke indeed......

Turn based Xcom like GTA, why not?

I always thought of yakuza as a successor of games like Streets of Rage and Double Dragon. Why they did that i don't understand. Rpg battle system was always inferior to action games

You're saying that as if it's a bad idea.

That Hitomi?

Blitzball in FFX is essentially underwater turn based FIFA.

I kinda like genre shifts like this

>Why they did that i don't understand
Because they "wanted to do something new". They didn't expand the open world elements, they didn't incorporate changes to the real-time combat like, say, more physics-based interactions or deeper weapon combat, no - the "new" for them is taking out the system that they've been polishing for the last 3 games and replacing it with fucking turn-based prompts.

Based. Never played a Yakuza game but I'm going to get this one.

>Hitomi
user, I have to confiscate your JAV fan card

Attached: 1564974241842.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Check twitter. Fucking hell they are mad as fuck.

I'll wait for the Yakuza 7: Action Edition they'll be forced to release when this shit sells like 3 copies.

>Senran Kagura has more rewarding action for fuck's sake
How to tell someone has an objectively wrong opinion.

>turn based amon fight
will it work?

The one big reason that I don't like that's it's going to be turn-based is because:

THEY WILL LOSE THE FUCKING INTROS ON MAJOR FIGHTS. HOLY SHIT I NEED THOSE IN.

Who the fuck would be upset at a Persona RTS? Sounds sick

True. I don't think I've ever seen normalfag Nips this mad or disappointed over a game before.

I wonder if they'll ditch Ichiban when Japs sink this game. He seems like a potentially fun character, but he may be considered an essential part of the failed game and changed for someone else.

no because you will find a way to cheese it just like every fucking boss in a turn based rpg in existence.

Likewise, no one cares about Yakuza for the combat, it's all the substory and hostess stuff people like + for Japan what celebs are in it

Like sick shit tbqh.

The game won't flop but they'll definitely drop him and bring back Kiryu because they're always scared of having a completely new MC. If they don't then I'll infinitely respect them for sticking to their guns.

if you're talking about cutscenes I don't see why switching to RPG will make them remove those

How many years is this after Yakuza 6?

I was looking forward to Ichiban, but I'm also afraid that he will be a one-and-done character now. This game is going to fail, there's no doubt about it, and Sega might get the wrong idea and ditch Ichiban entirely and go back to making more Kazuma Kiryu Yakuzas.

user they're both shit what the fuck

Fuck off shitposter.

nobody cares, retard

It's Anri Okita, you pleb.

Imagine doing this intro before the fight and then after that the gameplay has you guys standing like morons waiting for your turn. Hype just dies down.

youtu.be/JpoOGq4jtVQ?t=171

I hope not. Ichiban looks like a fun MC and much better than Kiryu has been for ages, but the turn-based garbage is going to tank the game hard.

If they actually market this as an RPG + emphasize this as a new start for the story, they'll probably lose some buyers but also gain some new ones too honestly

Same as normal then since the AI is so bad you have to hold back to not kill bosses too quickly on any difficulty. In Zero for the longest time I didn't know Nishiki had a QTE with the health item in his boss fight with Majima because if you do too much damage too quickly against him it gets skipped

The hype dies down after every intro because you start off the boss fight with a heat move that takes out two whole bars. Unless it's a dynamic intro, the hype dies down no matter what. The only exception in 0 is Kuza and 2 of his fights are boring as shit.

I don't give a fuck, where's NiGHTS 3

>lieutenant of the Dojima family
>DAISAKU KUZE
>the music is hype, let's goooo!
>this is what you see

Attached: file.png (1920x1078, 2.94M)

Doubt it. Actual turn-based fans barely exist in the West and they are usually dyed in the wool nostalgiafags demanding endless rehashes of their favourite games and nothing else.

>fluid motion and actions you can't even replicate with the in game mechanics
>perfectly modeled characters with intricate expressions
>two seconds later it turns into yellow blob versus yellow blob fighting like they're rock em sock it robots

That immersion is beautiful. I sure will miss it

Attached: 1498162815005.png (368x425, 250K)

>but also gain some new ones too honestly
It won't. Only reason turn based JRPGs still exist in any capacity is because of waifubaiting. People don't give a shit about the genre or gameplay, they just want the waifus. And Yakuza isn't a game series for waifus.

Can't wait for Yea Forums's tears when this shit flops like a fish on land

Looks like it was made for mobile.

Were you not here for every single Yakuza release for the past couple years?

>list based fighter

>even the coliseum will be turn based now

If there will be a Colosseum.

That looks completely turn based?
Should've gone with ATB, instead of enemies standing and looking funny at you while you're selecting your moves.

Brehs...

Like a Dragon

Attached: 3wae22mzicj31.jpg (750x733, 63K)

>7th entry uses japanese original name
is this Resident Evil?

kek

Is there a full video to go with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=un8irRjLCmc&feature=youtu.be
The April Fools' trailer was pretty rad, but may not be fully representative.

Attached: 3575106-4.jpg (1280x760, 394K)

>Reddit buzzwords
Of course it's the Redditors that hate JRPGs. That explains everything

>new city looks great
>new protagonist is fun
>let's do fucking turn-based combat
Whyyyyy

Attached: ket.jpg (1080x1042, 187K)

I want to give it a chance because I like the franchise, but god I do not want JRPG fights in these games. While fun they're jank enough as is and navigating a menu just isn't what I go to these games for.

I've played all of em and I might honestly just skip this one.

Oh, yeah, I remember how people went apeshit when Persona 3 became a date-sim.

this looks fun as hell

Looks better than the shitacular combat in the previous series.

Have no clue why Yea Forums loves this shit when the gameplay sucks and the "movie" story is shit.

But it's also maybe just made as a trailer and nothing was in engine. I'm wondering if the actual gameplay will be this dynamic.

It's not like Amon fights weren't cheesable before. It was essential in some cases.

Yet you're on this website.

It looks fucking silly.
I love it.

P3 got more story and character fluff, but the combat didn't see much change. Yakuza 7 is literally the opposite.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>finally build up some momentum in the west
>change the series to a shitty jrpg

lel, are they retarded?

At least Persona has SMT fusion and dick shadows, this looks like a generic JRPG, maybe with nice looking attack animations. I need to see more.

Attached: 1535808537949.gif (880x655, 162K)

Do you seriously believe they make these games for you? Sega still doesn't fully believe in the west yet when it comes to Yakuza.

>Do you seriously believe they make these games for you?
Oh yeah, cause Japan is ecstatic with this game, lmao. Not for Japan, not for the West - I wonder what mysterious untapped market Sega is targeting now.

iroirosokuhou.com/archives/20682837.html

Pokefags, presumably. Of course, they don't play Pokemon for the turn-based combat either.

That market is called
>our games are selling terribly everywhere
>time to experiment and see if it succeeds

>I wonder what mysterious untapped market Sega is targeting now.
Chinks. Expect p2w shit to show up in this.

>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=龍が如く&src=typd

The Nip Twitter is one huge salt mine now. Nobody likes it and even those who are willing to give it a chance are only interested in the setting/new characters.

>>Yea Forums is praising it
>first post in a thread about shitting on it, of which there are a dozen up right now

>Expect p2w shit to show up in this
Did Yakuza Online have that shit? Looks like the typical mobile leveled garbage experience.

Attached: Yakuza-Online-Ryu-Ga-Gotoku-online-5.jpg (1662x930, 294K)

Online had the typical stuff, like stamina replenish items and gacha pulls

Needs a Gundam crossover. The retrofuture robots designs have been shit since day 1, replace them with Gundams and the franchise will gain the interest of other people as well.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

But the series sales are on the rise.

Looks awesome. Glad they're sticking with their vision and passion and making something that looks fresh and unique.

Only abroad. It's been declining in Japan for a while now.

Attached: 1567071308547.jpg (902x1875, 775K)

Attached: 1543532926643.jpg (184x184, 34K)

Combat changed a lot by not being shit with pointless repetitive negotiations, the 1 more system, knockdowns, and All Out Attacks. Also making only the MC able to change Personas and heavily restricted fusion spells so they can't just be spammed all the time.

Attached: mad.jpg (500x707, 38K)

Fucking garbage, so of course Yea Forums contrarians have to pretend to like it

I lift weights and fap all day

twitter.com/Aeana/status/1166951024202067969

>Nobody want my rotten scar tissue so it's bad to have a sexuality!
hahahahahaha you paid with your flesh to become hated by everything alive, tranny. Face the consequences of imaginary words, and die from real mental illness, alone.

>check jap replies under the reveals
>all seething
>check twitter moment discussing it
>all the tranny taku journalists like LKD are praising it
Good to see who Yea Forums stands with

Tell that to pokemon fans

cope

Is this the new battlefield: tranny after you got BTFO by voidpoint?

cope

Yakuza was never meant for westerners. The fact it got semi-popular in the west was just a fluke. Nips love turn based combat, and looking at it this might actually be better than the shit combat the series always had.

Wait, so what was the joke in the April Fools video if the combat in the game is actually gonna be an RPG?

is yakuza just the Japanese GTA?

Dilate

Attached: 1550768987486.jpg (888x894, 68K)

They should have made it a spin off and not an official "7th" episode.
Honestly i doesn't mind turn based games but for Yakuza 7 i expected an action game with a new combat style and system. I'll probably buy it still.

It's nothing like it. For one, you don't play as criminals but as moralfags.

YES

youtu.be/noioqCv92hM

Attached: screen.jpg (1222x710, 156K)

GTA is a beat em all with RPG elements ?

Why are you faggots so miserable all the time like this? do you get high by not being able to enjoy things?

Attached: 1515879633636.jpg (682x662, 93K)

Both of these sound awesome desu.

Wait for Judgement 2.

I don't enjoy when my favorite franchise changes gameplay to something that I don't enjoy.

You really couldn't just type that out and post it yourself?
You had to just post a link to a fucking tweet from a literal who?

Did you just get here last week or something?

>turn-based
>not boring

It just uses the same U.I you dumb zoomer.

>"Yakuza: Like a Dragon"
>Haha it's not Yakuza 7 i-it's a spin-off guys we s-swear...

>rts
>not making it a full action game
That's the way to make these turn based boomers seethe. It's funny seeing their blood veins popping out.

You're right. The gameplay will be something trashy, like a Compile Hearts game.

The character designs look pretty bland yet the guy they hired for it is all anyone ever talks about regarding it

The series has been using the same formula for 15 years now, how is changing it up in a single game a bad thing?

It's judgement.

>japs like turn based combat
Explain to me how and why monster hunter is one of their biggest franchise over there.

Tite Kubo (the character designer) is pretty popular. Have you ever read Bleach? It's one of the big shonen jump a decade ago until he went nowhere with the story and readers (and him) just lost interest with it.

Why lie?

Dragon Quest is also one of their biggest franchises. People are capable of liking more than one thing.

Would pre-order day one if its a Sacrifice clone

The series is at it's peak in terms of popularity right now, changing up its core gameplay is a retarded move no matter how you see it.

It's not a weeb website retard, Yea Forums was only added in 2007, most boards aren't related to weebshit

I feel like Judgement should've been turn-based if they wanted to experiment, not Yakuza.

the first turn-based game that interests me, looking forward to it

F

>japs complain Yakuza is the same everytime
>change Yakuza
>"Change in back desu"

Looks fun.

I take back literally every bad thing i ever said about yakuza 6

>We legitimately complain that the AI just stand there doing nothing while you fight
>Instead of fixing it they now pretend it's a turn based RPG
It's a brilliant move.

somone didn't play on new game plus difficutly

This is very obviously Sega management fucking everything over. Yakuza got too successful and now the out of touch retards who killed the Dreamcast in the west now want to manage Yakuza for themselves.

Not really.

And when that gets too successful, Sega Management will want to kill that, too.

>it gets good after 60 hours
You're right, I dropped that turd long before that

at least it had a good run right? 7 Solid games in a franchise aint bad. Hell 8 if you count judgement.

What A.I is not doing anything? Hmmm, how do we fix this. I know, why don't the players not do anything as well. That's an easy way to balance it!

>Not interested in jizzbrain incel weeb shit.
>Plays Yakuza and posts in a Yakuza thread
I'm really, really fucking confused where you smoothbrain retards come from.

It had a longer successful run than Sonic, NiGHTS, Shenmue or Virtua Fighter.

So I guess there's that.

If you weren't an aging Japanese Boomer who happens to be in charge of Sega; you would realize that 'change it up' means 'make it a different game in the same genre', not 'make it a JRPG'.

This fucking sucks. It looks awkward as shit.

>Turn based
What the hell?

>playstation
kys

Why the fuck does no one try the the real time menuing shit, only Kingdom Hearts has done this to my knowledge and FF7R will have like a variation of that
Way better than traditional shitty turn base combat that is slow and boring as fuck
Fuck Sega

Could be fun. Judgement is the new action series

Like a Dragon? More like Like a Dragon Quest, amirite

>Why the fuck does no one try the the real time menuing shit
Scrolling through menus when you're trying to fight can get really annoying unless you're an ace at menu design.

Not just here, look at twitter.

The problem is that westerners are such braindead cocksuckers that they don't have the courage to speak up about something that seems reprehensible to them at first glance. They ALWAYS want to have the "W-well, I'll give this corporate product a chance" attitude toward everything, and view people who don't have that as being 'pessimists'.

They don't need to do it like KH. But the shortcut menu can easily be implemented in Yakuza’s combat system to balance the item spamming.

The reaction to this is exactly why modern Final Fantasy games suck. All of you normalfags with ADHD complain about muh action combat and we end up with shitty hold circle to win shitfests like FFXV.
Meanwhile Dragon Quest just proved you can release a big AAA game with turn based combat and have everyone love it.

WTF is this? This looks shit.

People LIKED action combat in Final Fantasy. FFXV doing something bad doesn't mean the idea is without merit.

Dragon Quest coming out as an action combat game would have garnered the same response. I'm sick of fuckers whose only input into this is "WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TASTES THAT AREN'T LIKE MINE?!" without even considering who Yakuza appealed to previously.

More importantly, the action FFs are clearly selling better than most of their turn-based predecessors. VIIR would have had half of its peorders if it were the same boring "stand in line and wait" combat.

>we want the persona 5 audience

Then cry about it on your Final Faggotry threads you fuck. This is Yakuza. A series known for it's over the top brawler style game. Fuck off.

>Meanwhile Dragon Quest just proved you can release a big AAA game with turn based combat and have everyone love it.
You mean a whopping 300k people? Those are obscure indieshit tier numbers in the West.

Attached: Je.jpg (1015x680, 122K)

*over the top action movie cutscenes

There is a shortcut that makes it seamless, you just equip the item or ability and hit like R1 plus the button for the item or attack and it doesnt break the flow of combat at all even has style forms you can switch between rapidly for combos

>p5tards buy it in droves because drooling retards see the same U.I and thought that it's like p5
>it's actually not and without the dating aspect most of the weeb zoomers drops it

what happens when Yea Forums user winds up Yea Forums
you lost, fucko?

RGG7 doesn't have a bunch of animu waifus in swimsuits, so P5tards won't even touch it.

oh no bros i thought turn based was good?!

>watching over the top cutscenes is now better because we can wait for it now, based SEGA!!
>now we can just press auto and let the game play it self so that we can just watch it. Based SEGA!!

JRPG turn based combat was never good. People just got used to it being utter shit. They'll never scratch the creative possibility that western devs have open up with turn based combat. But no, they're stuck with another DQ clone. Even fucking SouthPark does turn based combat better than any JRPG in the last decade. Fuck them.

If you think I wrote that post out of my imagination, then you're wrong. Don't read twitter or youtube comments, user. It'll break your heart.

seething westard

Has there been a more drastic gene change from a mainline game series?

P5 sold like what, 3.5 million copies? You got nobody to blame but yourself, should've bought more copies of kiwami shit sweeties.

>Any thread criticizing Yakuza
>"Nuh uh you just don't get the deep combat system"
>Posts the same webm for the hundredth time

I bet that user is killing himself right now. He's probably eating this up like the faggot he is

I think people would warm up to the combat system a bit more once they show the obligatory "gameplay summary" video

Attached: 1515290079433.png (512x512, 17K)

Yea Forums will defend anything when it's from based Nippon.
>Western movie game with shit story and boring gameplay
>0/10 boring as fuck garbage
>Nip movie game with shit story and boring gameplay
>10/10 pure kino

The only game Yea Forums likes in this franchise in Zero, and the only thing Yea Forums specifically likes about that is the hostess minigame with Majima. No one will openly admit it but it's obvious from how the threads are.

Do not fear the truth. Embrace it, and learn from it.

Megatenfag here. It looks pretty slow, its jarring. They really should learn from Atlus how to make turn-based combat look dynamic.

I like action games, I also like turn based rpgs
I don't know how to feel about the direction of turning a action series into a turn based game
maybe they wanted to try something new and got tired of the yakuza combat style, but I still think they could've instead just refine or polish the combat to be something new and still be considered an improvement while maintaining that Yakuza feel to the gameplay
I'm all for the new takes of things but maybe not 180's like this, you have to build into this, you can't just go from action to turn based in a series that has mostly been known for its action gameplay

>named like a spin-off in the West to temper expectations, but also rolling in the actual series name to pave the way for more unified naming going forward
SoA proving once again that they have more grey matter than SoJ, and have done since the 90s

I think it looks interesting and I will be picking it up :)

Good for you shill.

>Make movie game were basically half the combat is just cutscenes
"Based! Fucking epic cinematic fighting! I love this!"
>Change the combat so it is just 80% cutscenes and the rest menu choices
"NOOOO MY PRECIOUS MOVIE GAME COMBAT HOW COULD YOU"

Attached: 1494004718828.jpg (223x251, 6K)

>When you give people that wanted a persona game with an adult cast a game by changing another franchise into persona

Attached: 1563693978252.png (702x570, 276K)

>Everyone that has a different opinion from me and enjoys things I dislike is a shill
Ah, yes. What's next? "Cope" or "dilate"? I just like Yakuza and I'm not afraid of changes. Either way, they already said they'll bring back the old combat if people don't like the new one and judging from current reactions they most likely will.

Complain all you want, you'll lap it up like always you dummies

Speak for yourself.

>cinematics in action game, BAD!
>cinematics in turn base game, GOOD! BASED! Take that zoomer, ADHD!!! YASS!!

>game has cutscenes
>it's a movie

Attached: 1521508193934.jpg (768x768, 28K)

I thought it was a joke

I’ve thought about getting into the Yakuza series since it seems like a comfy Japan simulator along the lines of Persona and Shenmue. Once that HD collection is released, is the entire series going to be available on PS4?

The mainline games and some spin-offs, yes. You're only going to be missing Dead Souls (zombie spin-off), Kenzan (spin-off set in old age Japan with swords and shit) and the 2 PSP games starring a different character in Kamurocho.

I'm kinda shocked they thought it would be a good idea.I'd love to hear the thought process if they ever decide to talk about why they ditched the combat.

I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't so fucking slow. Battles look like they'll take forever.

>Nagoshi had to immediately damage control

Attached: 1564653466936.jpg (620x670, 76K)

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

and they were right. nobody saw it coming

I'm glad Japan is mad. I'm all for trying new things, but this is going too far.