What would the video games industry look like if Germany hadn't start the second World War?

What would the video games industry look like if Germany hadn't start the second World War?

Attached: z17728222V,Adolf-Hitler-pozdrawia-swoich-zwolennikow--Zdjecie.jpg (960x720, 109K)

But poland started ww2

Poland invaded itself?

there would be a lot less edgy shit

So the industry would be worse.

there would be no video game industry because of commies

Commies only could invade half of europe thanks to nazis destroying and destabilizing everything in their path to the east.

probably wouldnt have any of the fps games that we have today, which sucks. we also wouldnt have or at least have very different anime games. shooting nazis will always be fun

Gothic-tier RPG and autist-tier strategy games outta the ass.

No lootbox or jews.

It would be heaven.

We would be playing vidya in Jupiter and Mars.

Germany did not start WW2. Britain and France did.

I kinda want to see the games nazi germany would come up with if they had the tech they definitely would've made some good medieval games

nothing but simulators

white people would still be in control of the world if this retarded incel hadn't sperged out because his dad was mean to him

"mein kampf" is basically elliot rodgers manifesto

fucking worthless loser

I don't think they would have lasted very long, at least not without having a radicaly different goal. Since their main objective was expension eastward, they invested large sums of money into the army which is what gave the illusion of a fixed economy but was also leading them down the hyper-inflation highway faster than a French soldier running away from battle.

Poland invaded Czechoslovakia.

Jew detected.

>Germany hadn't start the second World War?
Nice revisionism.

yadda yadda moralfag

>Germany hadn't start the second World War
What are you smoking user?

woah, you sure are smart having such a contrarian and unique opinion. You must be so intelligent going against the grain like you are. I wish I could be smart like you and have the foresight to look at whatever is most popular and dominant way of seeing something and deconstructing it to seem more intelligent. damn, you're smart.

Attached: 6454yut54.jpg (848x1200, 244K)

There would be no Jews if 6 million Jews weren't killed?

you would be playing factory simulator 25 on your zusestation pro

killing jews didn't start the war bro

Did I say it did bro?

yes

no

>Germany
>Start WW2