Cyberpunk 2077 ditches gender options in favor for body types

Based.

Attached: aDdHxc8.png (807x692, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/status/1166385006052368395
youtube.com/watch?v=FRx5M6NgDk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ampharos.

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>pandering to trannies

but why

fpbp

You don't want to play a sexy cyber-lady with the mind of a man?

Is Ghost Trick worth playing?

I dont mind beccause I can see it happening in a setting like this and I can just go male for all options anyway so w/e

I honestly don't see the issue, its a post-human world RPG where you can be whatever you want even a fag robot.

Thats the point of, you know...... immersion

Attached: Reaction faces - 1253.png (500x500, 15K)

And besides Yea Forums users are most repressed homosexual individuals I've ever seen on the internet, y'all should be happy about this.

>Female body type
>male bodytype
This is still a gender select

>Body type
>Big tits
I'm set

>Video game is art
cringe

Attached: dasai (2).png (640x360, 169K)

I actually don't mind that and will say that makes more sense then what we have today.

>We don't need a conventional story

This is where we are right now

I genuinely cannot believe all of this happened because of ONE in game poster that wasn't even meant to be seen yet that lacked any and all context. Its like the entire development of the game has shifted from making a good game to trying to appease a crowd of people who won't buy their game. It astounds me. Cyberpunk basically had nothing but the world sucking its cock, then one in game poster was seen and its like the entirety of the gaming world has done a 180.

How the fuck did this happen? Why the fuck did this happen?

Attached: 1563653188904.jpg (468x431, 17K)

I think most of this stuff was already in the game to begin with, they are just pandering to the SJW crowd and and the SJW took the bait.

We already saw old gameplay footage that showed Male/Female options, and none of this talk started until they handled the poster situation so fucking poorly.

>I honestly don't see the issue

Attached: 1566249336436.png (714x800, 88K)

aren't they a minority? why would anyone bother with their prattles

>CDPR figured out how to appease the whiny soi-crowd while only having a male and female option
>Only way you can play as a tranny is with headcanon alone
Is there a more subversively based dev?

Attached: rsumx25glam11.png (1630x1057, 2.46M)

>a world full of people who modify their body to fit in with a society owned by the same corporation that market the body modifications and place inclusive marketing to spread their influence to every target audience and make more money

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>OP making the same thread for 2 days.
Are you trying to become the new manlet tears?

Attached: 1395547146984.png (438x298, 106K)

find me a thread that isn't shit

Theres a 40k thread

YASSSS TAKE THAT DRUMF SUPPORTERS

>wojak poster
opinion discarded

How many fucking threads do we need on this

>body type

Do fatties run slower, have low cardio, and have general problems with everything?

I'm gonna not give you my money and let you interpret that

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

40k is shit tho

40k is beast dude suck my cock

a lot more until you like it.

BASED

my expectations for this game hit bottom pit at this point

Attached: 1566145989176.jpg (271x186, 5K)

Normal people should start reacting like mentally deranged trannies over this. Say you won't buy.

This is getting annoying. These retards make less than 1% of the population yet infect everything.

As long as you can play as a cuntboy, I'm all in.

Dont most games with gender options try to avoid gendered pronouns anyways so they dont have to say every line twice for both genders? Sounds like CDPR tricking good boy points out of journos and the woke crowd for doing something they were going to anyways

Trannies don't have the minds of men, they have the minds of trannies

It's a mentally ill person. I don't want to be mentally ill.

no

Cyberpunk is one setting where dystopic degeneracy is actually perfectly justifiable.
Meanwhile, something like trannies in D&D were fucking retarded nonsense. If you can use a magical girdle of gender transformation to alter your gender, why are you making a FUCKING big deal out of being a tranny? Edwin did, because Edwin was forcibly trannied by a curse and he HATES it.

Exactly.

They're still based, guys. This is just some barrel roll tactics to avoid trannies' whining

Then don't RP as a mentally ill person. Shouldn't be that difficult, speaking as a dude with shit mental health.

>Only way you can play as a tranny is with headcanon alone
But you can mix and match the voice and body. Not sure about hair styles or makeup, but voice alone will make the player seem very tranny.

you mean pandering to cis.

By not affirming the existence of trans-gender, it is basically supporting the status quo and erasing our existence.

Ok? Then why does your opinion matter?

>mix and match the voice and body
Why would you do that? Are you a tranny?

It shouldn't even be an issue. It shouldn't be normalized and accepted.

You should be erased out of existence. It's a mental issue and it can be helped. Larping as your pretend-person is just allowing the insanity to flourish.

why would a tranny do that? tranny "girl" player would want a girl voice and body because they wish they were a girl.

>not playing as cute cybergirl (male)

Why can't I play like a one handed guy? I'm trans abled, you ableist shits

That's because big nanny state and big daddy corpos want 100% of society to eventually become identical to that 1%. Weak impulse control, easily manipulated with feel-good marketing or clickbait articles, and a hollow, almost sociopathic personality

>insane
>4channer

I am totally sane, and use full, whole sentences with proper structure. Most people here cannot even do that.

Implying anyone who complains about it is not a mirror match of trannies who don't play games

Attached: 2dokk-3_1cY.jpg (247x489, 31K)

Is this why Cyberpunk is catering to trannies?

Attached: cybertranny2.png (726x582, 360K)

>if you criticize gays then you must secretly be gay t-too!
Cope, and dilate while you're at it.

>that fake shit again
Yea Forums copy/pastes tranny journos fantasies now. Great times.

Attached: embarasadora.jpg (225x225, 7K)

TRANNY = NO BUY

NO EXCUSE
NO IF
NO BUT
NO BUY

>reading comprehension
Seeing Yea Forums being unable to read warms my heart.

Attached: 1554003513740.gif (440x404, 1.2M)

Are you new around here? Go take a walk on other boards and count the number of dicks per post and compare that against vaginas and you'll be surprised of how many secret homosexuals lurk here.

Attached: D1nmDp4WwAA4EVi.jpg (471x509, 40K)

Dilate.

>cdpr are making a game
>Yea Forums pretends not to care
>cdpr ditches genders
>Yea Forums gets enraged
Supreme excellence is not in making enraged the people who don't like you. Supreme excellence is making them shit acid because of you.
CDPR is more BASED than ever.

Attached: 1550192229311.jpg (807x861, 123K)

TRANNY = NO BUY

NO EXCUSE
NO IF
NO BUT
NO BUY

But will they let me have a dick AND a vag?

Im gonna make a trans character and call them Notch or Jeremy Hambling (TheQuartering)

>implying your 30 bucks can make a difference
Dilate.

I will encourage everyone else to do the same.
Dilate.

It'll be worse than Watch Dogs 2. Just you wait and see.

Attached: 1563731349284.png (386x445, 260K)

Meant for

Oh god it is gonna be like the sun thing over again is it?

Learn to read nigga

This is cyberpunk: a neoliberal, profit-obsessed, late capitalist, accelerationist, chaotic, decadent, amoral and utterly degenerate, dystopia by definition with wide acess to cybernetics and radical body modification. Embrace the degeneracy for this is a dark and terrible future where go punk and fuck the system is the only answer left.

Attached: 1566633568762.png (1440x1080, 1.53M)

>multiplayer
Called it a year ago lmoa

I don't really see a problem for this because it's Cyberpunk (trans-humanism is a part of the setting) and it's trying to be an RPG so more customisation is welcome.

>implying you can make a difference
Dilate.

>dont you want to play a mentally deranged freak
No thanks.

Yeah its about escapism so why play as what you are irl

stop shilling for your tranny simulator you disgusting freak

Attached: 01a.png (738x669, 186K)

No, user. You are a character in a cyberpunk setting where being a mentally and drug deranged freak is the only answer left in a world with no future.

Attached: 1566672860774.jpg (719x720, 191K)

Let me cut the bullshit
>CD Project strips yet another aspect from the game away because they're trying to meet a deadline

Then I guess cyberpunk is not meant for you senpai

>not wanting to play a game where trannies do suicide
Found you, falseflagging tranny.

Attached: 1549460646456.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

>anons doesn't know the english language
retards let's me educate you all, the only thing you are changing the character is body type, like fat, muscles and height, that what body type is ffs

Attached: dead_space_2_security_rig_by_obokhan_dbrsgp0.jpg (1200x2400, 1.1M)

I agree. I don't like trashies but hey i won't mind shooting them on sigh once i play it.

Attached: toast.jpg (400x450, 38K)

how stunning and brave of you. when you self-immolate on the White House lawn, make sure to yell about gamergate

Yes I can.
Dilate.

No, you can not, tranny.
Dilate.

Attached: 2442220-armstrong002.jpg (320x320, 13K)

You know what would be best? If Keanu Reeves turns out to be canonically female in this game.

Attached: cpkr.jpg (740x428, 83K)

>can fuck and impregnate Keanu
Yep, truly the best.

change your diaper

>*calls for magic car*
>autodrives on road to quest marker
>*cybernetic implant toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant blood stains all over the crotch....a tranny™, it's gotta be"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*follows augmented nose*
>guys in women™ costumes appear
>"COME ON CHOOMBAS! FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A BIGOT IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Shit you stink" WUBWUBWUB *sets guys on fire and they stumble and dilate immediately, does a cinematic headshot and blows guy in half"
>"Mhmm....men™ pretending to be women™......better tell the district head about this"
>"Come on, K.I.T.T."
>*autodrives on road back to metropolis*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT PENDEJO V, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING PENDEJO CUNT?"
>"Just some trannies posing as women™, here's proof *shows wig*"
>"REAL SHITSHOW, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE HQ CHIPPED IN"
>"Reset the era" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 eddies and 5 XP received

Attached: geraltt.png (600x615, 804K)

I love that this news is making the dumbest people online from both extreme political sides angry.
This game is going to be great.

This

Should have called them flavours desu

ALL I HAVE ARE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

>snowflakes angry at more options

Attached: 1561534540471.jpg (500x347, 46K)

Thank you Ampharos for saving this shit thread

We must review bomb it bros!

Normal people don't care. Yea Forums, /pol/, and far right conservativism is not "normal" bro. The normal person is le enlightened centrist, not murderous /pol/tard or soiboi liberal

Removed the game from my wishlist, time to become a pirate again.

The fact you can choose a female voice for a male body and the opposite, does that mean there won't be any gender locked dialogue options in the game? For instance, flirting with male character as both tranny and female will give you the same result?

Attached: 1506326226533.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Where the hell does it say anything about "genders"? You don't know what transhumanism is?

>its okay if Saints Row did it

thanks

The literal excuse for there being a female character in Saints Row 2 is that the male MC from the first game had his dick blown off in boat the explosion. You fags didn't care when you were playing SR2 and 3.

Considering the game let's you go full faggot, yes.

Saint's Row 3 was so god awful that I stopped caring about any SR related news afterwards.

Robot transhumanism is for fags. Give me brain-linked test-tube monsters that people fight with for huge cash.

Attached: ben-erdt-sekhvr3.jpg (1920x961, 362K)

So cyberpunk is just our world, minus the punk aesthetic.

Fuck that, waterboyz 4 lyfe

Attached: BBQUhVg.img.jpg (624x351, 19K)

>made the thread again
Baste

Attached: totally radical my dude.jpg (1200x859, 267K)

Gonna get my free gog version from the torrents, then.

Attached: 1564261843143.jpg (1280x1280, 435K)

I'm usually one to complain about stuff like this but CD Projeckt seem to being going about it the right way. We live in a time where people mutilate themselves to appear as something they are not and this is a dysotpian future after all so having the option to literally build and shape your character to how you want and leave the interpretation to the player is kind of a 4th wall meta narrative.

Attached: 1564805200366.jpg (500x750, 77K)

Yes I can.
Dilate.

What's wrong, user?

Attached: futas-my-fragle-heterosexuality-32942066.png (500x397, 92K)

Will there be dilation stations in the game for the realistic experience?

>for body types
I’ll have two Muffintops, a loli extra large, a Shortstack with extra dip, a Potbelly, two Fitgirls, one with cheese, and a large Futa.

Attached: horny grip.jpg (540x346, 37K)

Attached: boomer.jpg (540x400, 89K)

Who gives a shit? A majority of Yea Forumsirgins fantasize about being little girls anyways so this wont change a thing

Attached: 1566058226374.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Actually, by adhering to cisnormativity transsexuals are supporting the status quo that is the root cause of their mental illness, it's quite the wacky situation.

does that mean there's finally a game where I can play a girly shota?

This is going to backfire on them. By not explicitly giving verbal affirmation to them, they are being transphobic in their eyes. They want direct attention and for everyone to specifically bend the knee to them, not a "let the player decide" scenario.

holy fuck the damage control is real. CDPR shills are working overtime to try to somehow promtoe their degenerate lgbt simulator as "based"

>no choosing heroes
>no RPG elements
>no indoor locations
>no driveable cars
>sunlight everywhere

B-BUT AT LEAST IT HAS TRANNIES AND IS INCLUSIVE HAHAHAHAHFAHHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T MAKE THS SHIT UP

dead on arrival

>475934975
Nice bait user but you're not getting that (you)

Why not just have an M F and X or whatever?

What if you want to be clearly a man or woman?

It will be amusing when "you know who" begin to complain about pronoms.

Attached: 1485486843809.jpg (500x415, 33K)

I get why, it makes sense but the way they are going about ie pandering to the lgbt crowd is pissing me off

>game removes gender option
>OH MY GOOOOOD LGBTTTT DROONES
Do you people act like this whenever a game has no gender options by default?

well time to start cleansing anyone who pays money for this garbage then, you should be cleansed for buying first-person games anyway.

No, because it doesn't assume you are a tranny by default.

>first person
Isn't cyberpunk literally just the witcher but with guns and a 80's futuristic aesthetic?

Cleanse your room first

Imagine being pilled so hard you can't enjoy a game because of gender options, imagine being pilled so hard you get mad over devs removing gender options in a game, imagine being so insecure you think because the game has a-lot of media calling it LGBT that people seeing you playing it are going to assume you're a faggot

>erasing our existence
If you were born a man, you'll always be a man with your dick pretending to be a girl. I'm sorry if you can't accept your body but reality don't give a shit about your feelings

Even games with gender options are pandering to trannies. Letting you choose which gender you want to be? Fucking disgusting. You should have to scan your birth certificate and have the game assign you your character based on your real gender.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
You should print out this article and tape it to your wall, and read it every day.

>in one year
>we found that 95% of players play as either fully male or fully female
>here's why that's a bad thing

> Live in world where everyone is getting crazy cybernetics to better define themselves on an individual level and you can literally have your brain fried by some user with l33t h@x0r skills if you're not careful, as a result of ameliorating tech and flesh.
> Some people will be men.
> Some people, women.
> Others decide to just become terminator-esque robots.
> Devs decide it'll be easier to let people just make a fucking character than to limit customisation options based on biological sex.
What's the issue, exactly?

Attached: 1558742209356.gif (400x300, 1.96M)

Probably. That's why "more choice" actually means "less choice" in the end. If you're a male character you should be locked out of romancing other male characters, but nowadays in most games you can just be a faggot or a bisexual and they'll make all the dialogue gender-neutral.

So which one is it?

>mtf transsexuals want to be seen as women
>mtf transsexuals want to be seen as transwomen

Which one is it? I hear conflicting claims all the time. You hear the typical reddit "transwomen are women" shit, but if that were the case, transwomen would just be happy with making woman characters instead of specifically transwomen characters.

Reminder that denying reality is a mental illness.
Reminder that thinking you are something you are not actually IS denying reality.

But think of the trannies, please seethe over the trannies, won't you please?

The issues are trannies.

Trannies = NO BUY.
Imagine trannies in my video games.

No.

It's complicated.

>our
cant wait till you kill yourself when you realize what you have done and the wall hits you

>zoomers buy games solely for character creator features
I’m shocked.

Actual trannies believe they are the opposite sex. This naturally conflicts with non-binary culture, but people who subscribe to that only want attention for being different - just being the opposite sex doesn't get you nearly as much if any attention on social media. The only reason they are able to coexist is because they both live inside an extremely thick cloud of cognitive dissonance.

id like to recomend our limited time Tan Lines Tomboy(TM) set

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK TRANNIES

Is there a place where I can get up to speed on this. I don’t know anything about the poster or whatever, but seeing as how I clicked on this thread I might as well get exposed.

I, as a gamer, am outraged. I am seething and outright fuming. My day is ruined, destroyed by anger. I will spend this whole day here and on Twitter expressing my anger over a character creator in a video game.
Why am I so unhappy?

Attached: 1557943557203.gif (550x550, 277K)

>Place high level of importance on the concept of "passing" as gender of choice
>Also place high level of importance on letting the world know you're specifically trans rather than whatever gender you're pretending to be
Even the concept of passing seems weird because you're expecting others to assume your gender in a specific way by adopting stereotypical features of that gender, when that completely flies in the face of how gender stereotypes and assuming genders are bad things.

Adhering to multiple conflicting ideologies is a pretty obvious sign of mental illness and/or retardation.

Attached: 1441916940309.gif (148x111, 264K)

>imagine not being a non person worthless drone kike cattle subhuman who lets propaganda be feed down his throat with no pushback whatsoever
Yeah I can imagine since I'm not a cuck.

I told you all about the Dickgirls and Vaginaboys months ago.

The point is that they were too lazy to make the writing adapt to sex differences, now they are trying to mask it and pull publicity by declaring it was an intented decision to make the game more progressive.

absolutely based

>y'all

Attached: AmIedgyenoughnowkids.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You have to understand that most of these people live in San Fransisico and almost all of the exposure people from over seas get of western gaming is from the journalists that live there. Reminder that CD Projekt Red spent a lot of time with people from IGN roughly a month ago - take that as you will.

what's edgy about "y'all"?

>because of a small bunch of mentaly retarded people not even playing the games the rest will be forced to spend more time in character creator manually picking body parts and voice instead of a gender checkbox like it's some fucking lego
I don't want to touch this shit

Attached: 1538931618421.jpg (322x245, 28K)

Who cares? Of course they’re going for publicity, they want to make money. As far as “laziness” goes I’m thinking they probably already have a fuck ton of dialogue and have sunk enough money into paying for VAs time

Do incels in the game cry about fatties getting laid too? Just like you?

>manually picking body parts
Nigga what

>trannies so desperate to get attention from male celebrities they fake articles about it to fill their weird as fuck fantasies

Attached: SJW_StockMarket.png (592x123, 9K)

>Why am I so unhappy?
Wonders the suicidal tranny, kek.

nothing edgy about it, but there is something else about it. I wonder if you can figure it out.

Attached: 1553653470027.jpg (360x480, 28K)

what possessed him to get that tattoo?

>too retarded to understand context and how to use proper reaction images
>still acts like a condescending, passive aggressive cunt
I smell some insecurity in your post.

He was LARPing as you, brainlet.

>>too retarded to understand context and how to use proper reaction images
kek, this is the weirdest response I've seen here in awhile, autism maybe?

He's pretty clearly a tranny larping as a boogeyman, nigger. But you already knew that. :)

>being this much of a leftie faggot because someone shits on your shitty SJW game

Seeing as how this started because you sperged out about the way people talk, I'd say I'm in good company, here.

Can you be a futa? That would be pretty based.

>gets offended and talks like a nigger
>i'm in good company ya'll
nah m8. You're just sitting alone getting shit on for your shitty opinions. Cheers.

Attached: 8simplerulesforforgettingmydeceasedfather.jpg (1600x669, 194K)

Nothing to see here, there is no gender in the grim dark queer future, soulless corporate overlords see no distinction between man and woman, everyine is the same even if 95% of people in trailers have a distinct stereotypical features of some classic sex.

Attached: 15668907795851.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

why are you all so insecure

Funniest part is that you could turn the complaint train around easily by saying that this change now can trigger dysphoria in binary trans people who feel reinforced in their identity and test it out through reaffirming choices in video games. Now they can't even be a real woman in their vidya, what's this transphobic garbage? :^)

Can we agree that the only reason they hired Keannu Reeves was to shore up investors and pre-orders for their otherwise failing product that the knew would be dead on arrival?

Attached: p.jpg (460x584, 63K)

I'm not that guy, seeing as how the original post was made six fucking hours ago. I can see you still can't let go of the fact that he used that particular turn of phrase, though. Maybe scale it back with the obsession? It's pretty autistic to get so hung up on two words.

So how the fuck is dialogue going to work itself around this? It feels like every character is going to end up tip-toeing around gender specific pronouns like a game of minesweeper, and it won't appear natural at all.

Attached: 1527108222960.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

easy, use they/them for everything

Like cyber slut, you can play a girl but the game assume you're a dude

Everyone will ask your preferred pronouns with possibility of manual input before the dialogue.

Nah, 99% of the people being outraged about this are TheQuarterPounder fans/incels

I'd better be able to strap a huge cyborg cock to my female character. You chose this future Projekt Red, no turning back now.

Attached: 1525819955043.jpg (480x452, 18K)

>female character
Second bodytype character.

>being upset about trannies
post your manifestos based incels

So why is this bad again, does it affect game in any negative way?

Imagine being a real girl today, you can't play a female because tranny whine or win at sports because dude in wigs are taking over

Attached: Fools+florida+is+cut+off+from+the+rest+of+the+_b07747aeb2f3db877dd06452db12aaaf.jpg (863x653, 272K)

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: clown.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Because it makes mentally unstable Yea Forumsirgins lose their shit instantly.

They can cut anything out and you will come here with the same question.

Its a "win" for sjws, that why incels are seething.

It's the trannies that are upset about the trannies in game you tard.
>reeee why is this tranny being sexualized in this poster
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They are mentally ill, no joke.

I cannot believe why i keep going to CP2077 threads on v/ even when the OP pic is not shitposting.
Its ok guys. You can make a white male with a 30 cm penis to not feel insecure.

>everyone look at my funny twitter meme :)

>white male
A white person of first bodytype.

they were the choosen one bros... now i wish them failiure

I sent them this and this is how they responded

Attached: 20190829_090751.jpg (1440x2360, 518K)

so its basically gender options with a different name

>TRANNY MENTAL HEALTH BAD
>INCEL DEPRESSED Yea Forums POSTER GOOD

okay

>i am not mad, they mad
>i am not mentally ill, they mentally ill
You forgot your xanax you schizo, you might shoot up a public place.

You can choosy your gender in your head, you can play as an attack helycopter too!

>30 cm penis
LMAO and you faint when you get it hard right? 16cm is enough, 17cm would've been better but at least i'm not a mentally i'll tranny so i am pretty happy with my genes.

Cringe, your output is that of an /pol/tard. Try to stay professional and maybe companies would start to be a little more inclined to pander to Yea Forums.

t. mentally ill tranny

Why do people think it is a good thing to entertain the delusions of people with a condition that has a 40% suicide rate.

>we really wanna make a game that everybody is comfortable playing
Gender does not matter, they fucked it all up.

I blame women being treated as people

how many threads does this make?

>game has male and female gender options
>heh, get owned libtard snowflakes
>game doesn't explicitly label male and female gender options
>F-FUCKING TRANNIES STOP INJECTING POLITICS INTO VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1565246185554.png (494x495, 243K)

>Genders not existing is somehow le tranny
There is nothing to transition to if there is no gender you tards

> Try to stay professional and maybe companies would start to be a little more inclined to pander to Yea Forums.
As professional as SJW reeeeeee-ing the shit out like retards.

Rigth here Tranny

Attached: 45175621717277.jpg (704x762, 200K)

It`s current year, all games are the same, You can imagine any name of the thread about any game you want.

My expectations were low once I saw it was CDPR making it. Since then they've sunk to what I expected and then some.

Attached: 8fe.jpg (500x433, 64K)

Why monster fighting, when you can monster sex?

Validation, nothing more. They seek "Representation" instead of actually talking of the effects of the drugs used to transition.

More concerned of the health problems that will emerge more than themselves shitting on people and calling them transphobic, because they will be needing them to help pay for the procedures to treat their endocrinally deprived asses.

Has anyone ever considered that the higher suicide rates among LGBT people is due to the societal pressure being imposed on them?
Would you not consider suicide if people kept constantly telling you that you are not normal and that you should kill yourself?

> pandering to suicidal people
Whats the point? They are not even being able to buy your next game

based cringe incel

God I really wish this game was being made and released the way it was first shown with the concept pictures and art.
Won't even bother torrenting it, this current year tranny shit is the least of the reasons why.

Some not so mentally ill people just like the aesthetics.

t. Ben shapiro

>societal pressure being imposed on them
Yes, these poor jobless souls. Transgender shit is the most retarded a person can be. A working with a job, some responsabilities and a healthy life has no time to spend among this retardness of "I am male or female".

So will my character have a dick or not?

good sourced infograph post, very genuine and not fake at all

So is this more or less damage control for their PR team dicking themselves down? Seems a bit late for that, considering trans people still seem to be flinging shit at the game.

Attached: IMG_9148.jpg (640x594, 40K)

Trannies don't actually want to be the opposite gender they were, they just want to be seen and treated as special. If it was about transitioning from Male to Female or vice versa, they'd just select the opposite gender of what they were born.

>you play as a white old fuck
oh nice fuck yeah goty
>you can play as whatever you want
wow it's trash

Yes good goy, being idle breeds controversial thoughts, we don't want that!
Support your president and support Israel!

Are so insecure that you need a dick inside a game just to feel yourself a man?

No. You just can customize his hair and clothes and put whatever name you want

Ok tranny

are incels losing the culture war?

But mentally ill trannies wont exist in the future. Soon you won't need to chop your cock off or take roids, you will take a pill and get cured by those shitty thoughts you have about wanting to be (opposite gender than what I already am).

>does not deny it
kill yourself tranny faggot

Based, cdpr are a shit dev who have never once made a good game, let alone rpg. Anyone expecting more from them after lying about 3's downgrade and still pretending it wasn't downgraded is a fucking idiot.

Inceldom will cease to exist because their bloodline ends with them.

40% is too low.

Now you're thinking big user. Imagine it, predator and prey "rape" scenarios where you take the position of the dominant monster or the submissive monster and play cat and mouse until the male captures and fucks his target.

I'd pay to sub in that.

What about trannies, tho?

You will always be a male tranny.

>Game looks like shit since the last gameplay video
>CDPR staff in panic mode
>"Guys, our game will be blasted over the internet, what can we do?!"
>"Yeah, just pander to LGBT, so we can blame people being homophobic/transphobic for our failure!"
Yup, same shit than Blizzard and 76 being gay. What a surprise.

I enjoy my life too much unlike you mentally unstable incel. Post your manifesto.

You will never be a woman, sorry :(

Attached: 2077.png (590x319, 35K)

>I enjoy my life too much unlike you mentally unstable incel.

I bet all tranny repeat this to themselves until THAT happens

Attached: 1514909902656.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I am not trying to be lmao.

>contribute to society and economy by acting like an adult
>G-GOOD GOY
>fap to futa shit and dream about wearing a dress while waiting for his dick being cuted
>WHAT A WONDERFUL AND PEACEFUL HUMAN

90% of Yea Forums will make futa characters for sure.

>paying taxes means contributing to society and not just giving more money to Israel
OH NONONONONOO
HAHAHAHAHA

>trannies want to be girls
>playing as a girl isn't enough for them the character has to be trans too
>deep down they know they are not and will never be a girl

Post your manifesto weeb

>m-muh jew
Being both a tranny and a /pol/tard, incredible.

Post pics of yout genitalia first

Attached: 1515644015100.png (2550x1650, 377K)

Futas only exist in transphobic nazi dreams. You will be able only to create a ma'am with artificial tits.

Pretty cool idea also lore friendly.

I haven't read the thread yet but 258+ replies tells me that /pol/ has found a way to be upset at this.

Attached: 1563594007299.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

>wanting to see feminine dicks
Go kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

Projection

What is your average blood pressure, knowing that nonbinary genders are valid options in legal documents?

>y'all

When will the war on futas and tomboys end?

>we really wanna make a game that everybody is comfortable playing
>dystopian corporations hire workers based on gender and colour quotas, but there is no genders, you will see no man or woman
>lore friendly

>there is no gender
Yes there is idiot, this is just for character creation purposes.

>valid options in legal documents
Sorry, I'm not living in a retarded country. Enjoy your journey into a sinking boat.

Soon, the day of the rope will come and all degenerates will hang. Right-wing governments are on the rise and continuously gain ground and round up all faggots, trannies and weeaboos.

slavic hands typed this

Trannypunk lmao. I spit on this game.

The only countries that don't have nonbinary options are AIDS-ridden shitholes.
But given the fact that you will never breed means that you are safe from that.

Whatevs fag

Go overdose on your antidepressants you mentally unstable tranny faggot degenerate.

Gender fluidity has been a common theme in cyborg fiction since before your parents were born, Zoomer.

> every G20 countries have nonbinary options
American education, everyone.

Go buy bath water and drink it faggot

>G20
>including third world shitholes to the summit
G7 or go kill yourself you transitional faggot.

Is it any different with homosexuals and trans? They LEGITIMATELY and ACTUALLY revoke their ability to have a bloodline.

Faggots and trannies choose not to breed. Incels have no choice because nobody wants to breed with them.

>multiplayer
Are lootboxes next? Or are they already in and i missed the news?

There's legitimately no difference then. Trans crap and gay shit are the psychological manifestation of Darwinism: if you are too weak, Nature will prevent you from reproducing.

have salad.

Even in the G7 you mongoloid.
Keep raging, you communist pos.

Go huff some burning trees you retarded huezillian monkey.

Attached: 1566311460801.jpg (753x1024, 124K)

>having a choice and having no choice
>no difference
Whatever you say you incel. Have fun trying to talk to some women and then get reported for sexual harassment for it.

What about being a pathetic virgin who wastes his youth on Yea Forums? Is that Darwinism too?

literally have sex: the thread

They cleared this up a bit lads. I feel better about it.

Attached: 20190829_095322.jpg (1440x2031, 651K)

Did I just trigger you, subhuman creatures? Go dilate somewhere lmao your gender identity is all you are anyway, you are worth nothing as people.
Thank you for willing removing yourselves from the gene pool and don't worry about me: I haven't been a virgin since I was 16 and I highly respect women. I just don't respect mentally ill "things" that the asylum let escape.

>anyone who isnt having a autistic meltdown over a change to a game that literally doesnt impact you in any way is a sjw
/pol/tards need to be shot desu

>being this mad
Someone's mentally ill alright

This was clear from the beginning

>anyone I don't like is a mentally ill "thing"

Lack of empathy is a textbook sign of sociopathy. Especially when coupled with anger issues like yours. Do you fantasize about violating faggots? Smashing their faces in perhaps? Does the thought arouse you?

Attached: 1534301623743.jpg (530x530, 22K)

Holy shit take your pills you schizo

>getting butt-destroyingly riled up over a word in the character creator not being what you expected
Neo-Yea Forums contrarianism has to end somewhere. It's so embarrassing.

Attached: Flute.gif (316x269, 1.94M)

So what's the fucking problem retards?

Who is she

Reminder that denying reality is a mental illness.
Reminder that thinking you are something you are not actually IS denying reality.

I don't get it

Incels and /pol/tards being triggered over nothing as usual. Couple that with dishonest and sensiationalist youtube outrage farmers and it explains the uproar.

>this is just for character creation purposes
But a character has an ID, you can see it on screens, and there was binary gender option. You really think that soulless corporations will delete that one from ID for trannies to feel same? I think more "lore friendly" would be for the government to assume there is only two genders, but everyone still can change their bodies how they want. Or is this the grim dark future of San Francisco, with high moralities and low life?

The cultural marxist SJW tranny feminist gestapo isn't putting family values in my punk game.

Woah buddy I recommend a nice cup of bleach, you seem dehydrated

Attached: 1564887375051.gif (200x118, 749K)

seek mental help

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

Nobody needs to specify the age of the virginity loss if they aren't wildly insecure. Something tells me you're just sixteen.

then what is the fucking problem?
Yea Forums is shithole

>REEE THE LEFTIES ARE PUTTING POLITICAL SHIT IN A POLITICAL GENRE I DON'T UNDERSTAND

yeah, sounds about right.

I had no intentions of getting the game anyway, because anyone thats been here for more then a year knows damn well that games hyped this fucking much never deliver.

Ill wait for it to be 5 bucks on a steam sale

Because I'm better than you?

A member of the Bund Deutscher Mädel (the female Hitler Youth), name unknown AFAIK.

One doesn't have to be a faggot or a tranny to see you as the raging sociopath that you are.

stop drinking piss zoomer

Based

BASED

Ok, but are LGBT+ people mentally ills?

Attached: Blackyoungmanwithquestionmarksinhishead.png (600x512, 291K)

Attached: 123900C9-D059-43B5-BC3D-A6B8689C36C5.jpg (1242x478, 135K)

>poe's law

Yes

>"Trannies are mentally ill", says the degenerate fuck who posts on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1506527177539.gif (320x283, 1.12M)

(((They))) told me they are normal

Reminder that no one cares about your personally made-up definitions of mental illness. I'll stick to the facts. Do you know what facts are Zoomoid?

>regardless I'll buy anything you guys make
>You're easily one one of the greatest developers in the industry

Attached: 1566050862012.png (300x349, 149K)

They mutilate themselves.

have sex (change).

Attached: necroticcancerpiecesinpolymicrobialabscesssoup.png (645x434, 172K)

>GoTranny

Retard, ask if they removed the gender option like in screenshot, You just ask retarded questions about pronouns.

I meant it unironically too. Name a better game than The Witcher 3

Probably. I fucking hate them though

I mean it is true. They're currently the best AAA studio.

Woman were allowed to smoke in the bbm?

Fallout 2_

Attached: shazam-movie1-ht-ml-190405_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 97K)

It really grinds my gears when a "sociopath" has better ideas about a stable society less ravaged by intersectional leeches that want to push Democrat/communism everywhere they go than people that pretend to be "social people" and yet, well... twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/status/1166385006052368395

Self-hate isn't healthy.

Being the best of a shit bunch isn't much of accomplishment there user.

>off-topic rambling
Please seek therapy.

Also stop being so non-Western, it's embarrassing.

Why do video games incist on normalizing trannies? This will only force kids to think that there trannies and cut their penises.

You got your answer. They haven't removed any options, they've added more.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>REMOVING GENDER IS MORE OPTIONS XDDDD
SLIT
YOUR
WRISTS

Seems fine to me, why shouldn’t you be able to pick any body/voice/etc combo you want in an RPG?

YOU'RE
NOT
WHITE

yasssss slayyyyy.

Attached: autogynephilia2.jpg (1475x3399, 1.46M)

Why do video games incist on normalizing guns? This will only force kids that there shooters and do a school shootings.

Attached: 1547842064706.jpg (812x1024, 80K)

It's not clear if they allow you "the option" of creating any charactor or the option to choose the "male" option in character`s ID.

They just allow you to make trannies. I suppose that's adding options, but who asked for them?

DUDE ITS IRONIC ITS DYSTOPIAN. TRUST THE PLAN.

Attached: 1566870609343.jpg (394x360, 39K)

Brave and Stunning.

Attached: thisdefinitelyhappened.png (1193x1294, 637K)

>They're ironically pandering to trannies

Though it doesn't make sense in most other games it's a different story in Cyberpunk. In a cyberpunk world setting people are doing full body replacements and brain transplants.

So not only does it fit it's actually 100% mandatory for it to be cyberpunk.

Attached: 1560452417482.jpg (730x1155, 141K)

someone needs to shop her arms

Does it make since to pander to degenerates in real life? We're talking about video games here

>it's actually 100% mandatory
based!

Attached: 1553780759534.png (968x467, 56K)

Why do video games incist on normalizing cars? This will only force kids that there drivers and crash

So just put it in your game and stop fucking preaching about it.

“[O]ur character creation menu, for instance, compared to the last demo we now give you so many more options,” Jonkers said. “For instance, you don’t choose your gender anymore. You don’t choose, ‘I want to be a female or male character’ you now choose a body type. Because we want you to feel free to create any character you want.”

can we just have a cyberpunk without niggers and trannies instead of this trash?

How do I increase my social credit score without virtue signaling?

is it a slider, or is it male/female without saying male/female?

Try again in English next time.

Ok? So you can make trannies now. Is that supposed to be a good thing?

t.ranny sjw

Why do video games incist on normalizing english? This will only force kids that there americans and get fat

BASTE

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Holy shit, this is absolutely disgusting. What the fuck?

What, you thought that cutting you cock out and inverting your nutsack was all sunshine and rainbows?

>CDPR when making TW3
>didn't add any people of colour despite getting criticised by journalists
>at one point, a character makes fun of feminism

>CDPR making CP2077
>panders to trannies

isn't a big part of cyberpunk the future of degeneracy?

>all those faggots shills saying "b-but its logical for cyberpunk"
Except they never said that and didn't justify it that way, it's just about sjw good points, nothing else.

They could cure them now by giving them the hormone that is correct for their sex
so males who want to become girls could take testosterone and they would be cured, the test would make them stop caring about wanting to be a girl, and for girls extra estrogen would make them not care about wanting to be a man

Theres a reason they dont do this, because they dont want to fix these people, the doctors and big pharma and their financial donors just want to create chaos

Not really. It's more or less baby's first anarchist dystopia

I'm okay with that if they leave the line about gender in the ID. But it is still autistic shit because they write scenario only for males and females, no character will ask your pronouns and shit, and this was not an option in the videos thay gave so far, so this is just a formal sjw pandering, which is bad. I would be cool with if it just was a game about sci-fi trannies from the start.

Did you not even watch Ghost in the Shell? Why are you even here?

youtube.com/watch?v=FRx5M6NgDk8

Attached: 1560650576916.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>at one point, a character makes fun of feminism
Compare the witcher 3 to other witchers. Last one is a feminist shitshow.

WTF I LOVE TRANNIE PROPAGANDA NOW

Major wasn't a tranny you stupid nigger

Witcher 3 was full of woke shit though lol

Only retards use the argument "it's part of Cyberpunk to have trans degeneracy".
People in cyberpunk do it because they can easily and reliably, it works and is technologically sound, and they can make money off of it. They don't THINK they're the other gender.
Trans people we have in reality are all fucking basket cases who think they're the opposite gender.
Big fuckin difference.

>They could cure them now by giving them the hormone that is correct for their sex
Pure autism. They will still have the same sceleton and genitals, maybe their fat will be redistributed a little, but that`s all. How is that a cure?

Of course it's pandering. Nobody asked for it

ahem sweaty it's called being On The Right Side Of History™

Attached: ftmtranny.jpg (584x245, 37K)

Cope

lol, truth hurts eh?

Division 2 also did this and my fuckhead brother accidentally picked the woman body because he couldn't tell the difference.

Have sex

>People in cyberpunk do it because they can easily and reliably, it works and is technologically sound, and they can make money off of it.
Actually, that sounds like a much better excuse for having that in the game rather than stupid gender identity.

you make me sick

>my fuckhead brother accidentally picked the woman body because he couldn't tell the difference.
I see the brainwashing is taking effect

>weeaboos
Anime is the only form of media in the entire world that isnt owned by the jews
If you hate anime you are a jewish puppet and will be gassed along with them

Hitler allied with Japan

Attached: 1552682947864.jpg (1200x1600, 416K)

The devs could justify the main character being a furry if they really wanted to, but personally I don't want to see furries in my games.

Cyberpunk world setting has that as an option, and there's multiple reasons for it including concealment of identity. Would be odd it wasn't there for the player. Same as mantis arm blades or hacking.

Why are you too stupid to grasp this?

Attached: 1560427836320.jpg (1414x2000, 406K)

Japanese are their own kind of Jew.

You're probably confusing them with the chinese, typical of boomers

If you can`t distinguish genders, there are no genders. SJWs were right all along.

You're a fucking retard if you think major was a tranny

It is a dystopia though.
>niggers as far as the eye can see
>Trannies and furries normal to see
>every chick has that shitty dyke haircut
Only a spineless cuck or tranny would consider that anything but dystopian.

You're the only person that's saying anything about major being a tranny you fucking huge retard.

I long gave up on making sense of the gender bullshit.
What's the quick rundown of OP's pic?

Attached: 1566998217950.png (456x394, 335K)

Did you know that Sony's main profits come from insurance?

Trannies will surely love this game.

No more. Last years of anime are all pure sjw cringe. Japan is already lost.

>No u
Typical 40%er

>make game in degenerate setting
>be surprised degenerates like it

Theres literally an anime airring this season based on the vikings and norse history

Attached: Vinland.png (639x358, 347K)

This. They're pretty much begging for white bulls to come over and colonize them

That dude is clearly lying and not a gynecologist, you can tell from their other posts. I don't support these crazy operations but I don't support faleflagging bullshit like this either.

t. jew

japan for the japanese
europe for europeans

Such a last minute design change / lore change proves this is real world event reaction politically motivated and not the artists vision, I guess I wont be buying the game.

>Vinland saga
>Norse history
Kill yourself underageb&

What the fuck are you on about? There's nothing SJW about anime recently.

And it is literally sjw cringeshow. I puked at first episode. There is little history in it, only autism.

Anime in of itself is extremely left wing

This is supposed to be an adult game with lots of violence and nudity. Your kid shouldn't be playing this.

Sunposters are really latching onto this shit arn't they? You guys were more entertaining when you sunposting.

Attached: fuckoffsunposters.png (1015x246, 97K)

Incels being triggered over nothing

And swedes are now the biggest cucks going, what's your point?

Fucking swedes

resetera :
>REEEE stop using trannies to sell your game you evil capitalist scum !
/pol/ :
>REEE stop using trannies to push degenerate sexual norms you evil marxist scum !

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 18K)

>he thinks nips aren't just another type of jew
Be sure and enjoy persona 5 user, after you pay 60 bucks again for the game you should have gotten at release of course :^)

If you watch it and tell this shit, you are already lost.

I for one like buying the same game for 45 years.

Fuck off and go seek help with your mental illness

“[O]ur character creation menu, for instance, compared to the last demo we now give you so many more options,” Jonkers said. “For instance, you don’t choose your gender anymore. You don’t choose, ‘I want to be a female or male character’ you now choose a body type. Because we want you to feel free to create any character you want.”

Resetera loves this though

Fuck off retard.

You don't even make sense.

Not so. The vocal minority hates it for no reason, just like Yea Forums.

>technically figuratively kinda probably :)
>please buy our game :)
I don't think this texting faggot ever said anything of value.

yeah its based on it
the same way a world war 2 game is based on ww2 but isnt a 100% accurate retelling of the war

IM ACTUALLY A CENTRIST, believe me.

he cute

Remember when saints row did this and people were outraged?

There's like 2 chapters of history. All the rest is generic gook fantasy

>removing sexy girls from video games is left wing
>putting sexy girls in anime is left wing

You know retardera hates japan, anime and considers it all "problematic and toxic" right?
but you're just gaslighting

How is it? You can't just make such an assertion without backing it up with facts. Anime thinks of gays as stupid/token people, lesbianism is fetish fuel for males, males are still quite predominant in the industry, etc.
The only anime that are progressive I've watched is Utena, and even then, it was a good anime.

pies jebał żydów z cdprojket

>basedboy autists in vikingesque costumes act like basedboy autists
>story based

/thread

>Because we want you to feel free to create any character you want.”
Including men and women, you stupid faggot.

They should have male, female and a text input field.
There, ∞ genders are now supported.

Men and women asked for this?

>Anons such a delicate snowflake that the lack of a input box triggers him
That's pretty sad user, you sound like a cuck.

Attached: 4573457.gif (633x773, 11K)

But you don`t choose gender anymore.

can you actually name anything in the story that reminds you of the people who eat goybeans?
Or are you doing the age old Yea Forums tactic of saying somethings shit without playing/watching it

They're giving us options to create however we want to create our character? Wtf, I hate having options.

Are you fucking 16? Are you mentally a teenager? That's the only way I can think that you would ever misinterpret Vinland Saga as actual history.

Couldn't you read the irony in the post?

Centrism is a meme
Nah, many wish cdrp would go further but feel this small change is a step in the right direction

Today this would be called both problematic and cucked. But there was no agenda or pandering behind it at all.
3 and 4 had fixed genders, though. Hopefully 5 follows suit.
>but muh voices
Joke option.

No they don't.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

voice

Attached: cp2077 voice determines gender.png (944x87, 130K)

Forgot pic.

Attached: index.png (322x122, 38K)

Good. That shows that not only is it meant to be pandering, but also that it fell flat on its face.

You can ask them like that?
How about asking them how the character creator actually is. Like if we can change character height and width and **if there are ass n tits sliders**

What the fuck are you talking about? The initial drama started because they had 100 pages MELTDOWN about cyberpunk sexualizing trannies.

Off the top of my head

>Lost previous body and needed a replacement on the spot, had to take what was available/couldn't afford anything else
>Concealing identity to avoid confrontation and or to spy on someone/pose as someone else to get close to target for job
>Kidnapped and forcibly placed into this new body for any number of twisted reasons or a combination of above on behalf of some other party

Took 10 seconds to come up with that for RPG backstory reasons.

Attached: 34-21.jpg (990x990, 318K)

Do you think any world war 2 game is actual history? How about World war 2 movies
Is saving private ryan real history?

Its based on history you autistic mong
you made a claim that it was goybeanish and cant point to anything. You're a fucking retardard
probably some mongrel

Literally in the first episode the wiking lord of starving frozen village at constant war gives shittone of his sheep to his enemy from other vollage to buyout the half-dead escaped slav slave that was found in a snow that will die on the same day. If this is not basedboish behavior, I don`t know what is.

I too would become a tranny for "concealment purposes". Have giant anime tits flinging around really keeps the bad guys off my trail

These retards don't have any fucking clue what an RPG would actually entail and the very idea of having a backstory or anything of the sort is stupid to them despite it being core to RPGs.

Attached: cyberpunk_character_design_by_salvadortrakal_dcisz5l-fullview.jpg (900x1219, 55K)

Go back to Yea Forums you cretin.

It was all part of the plan

Literally Fake News kek, you can actually vist the site and see for yourself. 9pages of praise for cdpr for this change.

We came out with the best game you can imagine. it will have all the options in the world. We removed the gender choice option, we actually removed all the options, you can just close your eyes and imagine whatever game you like,

We removed the ending. We hope that you will just imagine what your favorite ending would be.

>you can actually vist the site
It is censored

Yep, I know I'm wasting my time but having a backstory with body swapping fits fine with Cyberpunk.

>he doesn't know that pol started that meme.
Your new faggotry is showing from all the way over here. How about you lurk next time instead of just sperging out like the retard you are.

Not at all. It's supposed to be super expensive. And we haven't seen one fully augmented person in the game yet

Not for me, what kind of shithole country u live in?

I mean they delete bad comments.

But can you play as a cop?

How many black cocks has your sister taken today Ben?

Wwhat about Lizzy Wiizy, the rocker girl with the fully chromed skin?

I don't really know anything about this game? Is it an rpg? When does it get released?

They delete non leftist comments, not people screaming against muh transphobic games

Weebs are just as much trannies and soys as retardera.
>he doesn't know yuri and traps are to turn young lonely faggots gay or to normalise grannies
L O L
O
L

GAMEPLAY WHEN

So... where is the problem? If it's cyberpunk you have great freedom with your body.

The same thing exists in saints row 4, you can make a giga nigga with a feminine voice and enjoy a ridiculous character in a dystopian world

It is a story, not a game.

Full body swaps aren't even in Pondsmith's lore

And the slave dies proving the decision to be the wrong one
meaning that the show is actually telling you that it was the wrong decision

No. Jesus died too, did they tell you hi did a wrong choice? This does not work like that.

I cant wait to this shit game to crash and burn.
Trannies ruin everything
I was bullied by trannies and i dont want to see trannies in my games i paid good money for

>I don't know what a martyr is
Get off Yea Forums kid

Kys

how is that remotely similar?
Jesus was murdered by kikes, proving that kikes are evil

In vinland saga a slave is bought to save their life when they are on the verge of death but they die anyway, showing that buying the slave was the wrong choice

>despite all the bitching here, people will buy it and the trend of selling out what little morals left will continue on

Not me. Day one pirate

Yep, be a martyr, be a good basedgoy, take all them migtants in and feed them before you feed your kids. And if the slave would not die, this will still be a onions behavior, what is the reason to save and feed him at all, even for free?

The fuck does that mean? I just want to roleplay as Motoko Kusanagi

Too bad. You can't go full aug

>Not at all. It's supposed to be super expensive
Yeah, and fighting is SUPER dangerous and typically involves DEATH

Guess such a thing is UNFEASIBLE for an RPG since they are based on HYPER REALISM

Seriously you should kill yourself.

ok this is the point of no return for me

RUINED AND DROPPED

You will never be a woman

Yes

Attached: 15668972579020.jpg (696x298, 38K)

They are you fucking liar

no one cares mentally ill cuck

Your post is pure cringe. You didn't even follow the chain of replies.

Because I personally don't give enough of a shit to affirm your existence, I'm attacking you? If you're going to live your life taking people's ideology (or lack of) as their identity then everbody else isnt the problem. You are.

That doesn't bode well, I don't want a movie experirnce.

The only full body augmentation in Pondsmith's lore is so ridiculously overpriced you'll never be able to buy the whole set.

>showing that buying the slave was the wrong choice
And every story where the hero is basedcuck is actually right-wing, because the hero is living the cuck life and this must show you that being a cuck is bad.

Actually it fits perfectly and makes sense. Cost isn't relevant since it's fictional, none of this is real. You seem to be confused on that aspect. Nobody is gonna RPG as an absolute nobody with a 5 to 12 soul sucking job except for youtube joke vids.

Is this some kind of tranny meme?

no, you would not be able, that's the fucking funny part, it's just tranny pandering, with no male and female terms, just 2 type of bodies and voices that are "male" and "female", the absolute state of mentally ill politics

>Cost isn't relevant
Well 2077's protagonist sure couldn't afford it

>Not at all. It's supposed to be super expensive.
I loled
>And we haven't seen one fully augmented person in the game yet
We met an entire group of them. Borgs in the lore are known for their fully body conversions.

You 100% see him with mantis arm blades among the most expensive tech you can get. Dude even gets the chip that makes you immortal which is the most expensive thing on the damn planet. You MUST stop posting.

>no flying cars
>no police
>no kino cold and dark aesthetic
>trannyfag propaganda

don't buying this disappointing crap, maybe pirate, maybe

That's not full body augmentation

You're really too stupid to grasp how that correlates to cost?

Not to mention part of the game is likely to be you 100% just hijacking people's bodies with the immortality chip.

It's only posted in threads that aren't actually about vidya.

I never asked for this.

Still doesn't support your argument that becoming a tranny and completely body swapping is withing the confines of the lore or even sanity.

They hinted at driving flying cars and you see them in game too

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>"4channer"