RIP

>Day 1: 10k-20k person queues that last 8 hours
>Day 3: No queues on most servers, even big streamer servers only have a queue of a few hundred and you get in pretty quick

What happened?
What killed Classic?

Attached: Asmon Kaczynski.jpg (560x566, 170K)

Who cares

Literally kill yourself

He looks like a rat

Attached: image.png (592x469, 65K)

queues yesterday were still huge

they also increased server capacities so more people can join

people got to play classic

>undead starting area
>huge argument over loli tights being sexy or not while asmondzoomers screaming pedo at everyone

home

Okay, now back to your trannyXIV thread OP.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (560x231, 29K)

Rent free.

increased from 5000 to 5500

Attached: 1566924117520.png (936x208, 42K)

You live rent free because you're a nigger?

Doesn't say that, nice try cuck. Either way queue was 8k on Skeram today, stay wrong.

why does he look like this

blizzard sabotage the launch

>durrrrrrrrr classic is dead when all the servers are full and millions are playing

dilate

Attached: cringe.jpg (720x671, 46K)

He's a FFXIV tranny

blizzard uncapped the servers.

>What killed Classic?
the queues

People will realise that WoW was good back then but the magic can not be brought back. Nostalgia is ok but the past is the past.Rather savour these memories than try reliving them and getting disappointed.

People logged in, got their nostalgia fix and then remembered why they quit in the first place.

>millions
there are like 20 realms on us
20 x 10k pop limit is 200k. theres not even a half million of players

>eu
>china
>na

8k is still a long ass queue blizzcuck

so total of 600k. 900 if you make limit 15k per realm, which probably is lower than that. still not a single million

Attached: 957412042.png (327x316, 211K)

>limit 15k
no sources
seethe

Mr Shekelton didnt allow wagie to have more then 2 vacation day.

Attached: 1558185622310.jpg (377x377, 38K)

exactly, there are no source even for 10k. its probably lower

>implying the Chinese farmers aren't playing on US servers
kek

Attached: 1425347026013.jpg (550x397, 29K)

>classicfags itt seething

Attached: eat shit.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Dear fucking dumbshit kids:
EVERY TIME WOW GETS A FUCKING EXPANSION THIS GODDAMN QUEUE SHIT HAPPENS
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID? WHEN IT HAPPENED, "BAWWW QUEUES HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WOW CLASSIC SUCKS" AND NOW THAT QUEUES ARE GONE IT'S "LOL NO QUEUES WOW CLASSIC IS DEAD"
YOU CHILDREN ARE FUCKING DUMB.
FUCKING
DUMB.
No, I don't play Classic and probably won't but as someone who used to play and seeing this BAWWW QUEUES shit, I really have to wonder how fucking new you idiots are to WoW?

Mom ! I posted the nigger word again ! I owned the trannies with faxx and logix right, mom ?

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

the only ones seething are retail wow cucks and xiv weaboos

they doubled the server caps you jew

>day 5: the community is gone too
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Attached: 417197553265385.jpg (400x388, 82K)

Classicfags are actually playing you retard. There are only false flaggers and shitposters ITT.

you wanna know suffering?

Attached: 222.png (857x280, 168K)

NOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE KNOWS VANILLA IS THE BEST AND EVERYONE LOVES IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN A TINY NICHE GAME YOU COULD'VE PLAYED ANY TIME IN THE PAST 20 YEARS ON PRIVATE SERVERS SHUT UP XIV/RETAIL/GW KEK

>doubled

Attached: 6048315852309.jpg (236x421, 33K)

legion and bfa had no queues

NO YOU CANT BE HAVING FUN NEW GOOD OLD BAD NEW GOOD

Attached: soyjak.jpg (199x253, 9K)

retail comfy af now that shitlord classic bitches are gone

oh no

Attached: 1567061615501.jpg (1600x900, 158K)

Bullshit, just had a 7k queue on skeram that took me three hours to get through. Queue popped right as I had to leave for work. Do you only play at 7 am server time?

>retail comfy because theres no one even on

Attached: `1.png (600x610, 565K)

the fuck

god all the impotent seething makes the game even more fun
classic bvlls just cant stop winning

>Clown Math :^)

Just lowballing the ~20k in queue across East and West time zones gives us at the very least 50k per realm with your conservative estimate

do we have ANY idea how many people can be in a single realm at one time? they said that a medium server today is the same as a high server in original vanilla.

it doesnt matter if queue is 100k if only 5k people can get in you retard

desu i though i do, but i actually don't, vanilla wasn't my favorite version of wow and somehow i forgot that

>10k pop limit
most realms have 10k queue alone

nooooONOONONO you cANT LIKE CLASSIC WOW
YOU JUST CANT
EVEN asmongolD WILL QUIT

PLEASE DONT PLAY IT PLAY XIV
PLAY XIV PLS

Attached: y65tttt.jpg (92x130, 5K)

You know you have to double the number to have a roughly estimate you retard? Not all players are trying to log in at the same exact time.

>20k player limit LUL
>What do you mean there's more than 10k?
>Enjoy your 5k players retard

he's a delusion xiv tard or a retail sunk cost fallacy drone, theres no arguing with these people

There were 25k in queue yesterday on the major realms and those were full already, you figure out, retard.

OP is full of shit i was in queue for 7 hours today and that's even with them upping the server cap.

didnt know you count waiting 5 hours in a queue as "playing". 10 millions playing confirmed

Attached: 1481657230113.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

I don't know what you are talking about, the queue for stalagg was still 2 hours

>twf working from home
Gotta place a few calls, look like I'm doing my job and then roll my chair back to my gaming PC.
Life's good.

>PLEASE GOD DONT PLAY WOW CLASSIC, PLAY A VALVE GAME LIKE DOTA OR PLAY XIV PLEASE PLASE PLASE

Attached: angrywojak.png (205x246, 7K)

fellow work at home chad here, im playing while working, and thankfully as a paladin all i have to do is autoattack

Attached: chad.png (953x510, 244K)

its the same as for retail. how much is that? more or less 13k

>still posting the same non-argument
The reason people are playing is not nostalgia, it's because Classic is a better MMO than whatever's on the market right now.
People are tired of quick mindless solo grinds to max level so that they can grind for gear without talking to anyone.

You do not work at home, you do not like or play classic, you are shills, shut the fuck up.

literal 70iq post

>You do not work at home, you do not like or play classic, you are shills, shut the fuck up.

Attached: seethingwojak.jpg (205x246, 12K)

This didn't happen with BfA, I was max level in two days, no queues at all.
Also no reason to talk to anyone as well.

can't we all just get along

Funnily enough, same for me. Just leveling up a human paladin. Being an IT recruiter is amazing work.
Keep on playing friendo.
I literally received my 4-figure quarterly bonus today, in addition to a comfy salary and amazing home office working hours, and I do have quite a bit of fun playing Classic, thank you!

FUCK YOU NIGGER, HOW YOU DARE LIKING SOMETHING THAT I DONT???

Why are people so butthurt over classic? Why not be happy about it. I mean people who pay for retail can also play on classic right?
Why not try it out? Why not see it as a opportunity to try out ye olden days?
In any case doesn't matter what you're playing blizzard gets the money anyway and develops both classic and retail. So there is no loss there anyway.

Attached: 6g0l1d-hikaru-yagi-03.jpg (1000x707, 240K)

Why did Classic die so fast anyways
Did people realize how much vanilla sucked ass
Did the social media normies have their fill

Rat faced fuck. Im amazed even edgelords follow him.

t. didn't play vanilla in 2004
same thing happened, except it took a couple of days because people had to buy a physical copy and go home and install it. By the end of week 1, there were 4 hour waits on Proudmoore at peak time. Died down after a while. Still get 800 minute queues on Arugal and hour long queues on Yojamba OCE.

Almost all of the classic streamers have played during Wotlk or earlier, it's nostalgia.

Shut up you Fucking Bigot!!!
CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

Im currently on yojamba but im trying to get my friends to swap to arugal because I think arugal has a much better chance of retaining a high playercount after the hype dies down. hopefully they offer realm swaps

I don't watch streamers, I also played during Vanilla a bit and started seriously playing during TBC.
I have provided a reason why it's not nostalgia for me and the 3 friends I'm playing with (which have never played WoW before MoP at the earliest).
They love it, they have never played Vanilla, it's not nostalgia.

yeah nah. Arugal is full of NEETs who get up at 8am to log on without a queue and have a key spammer that makes them jump all day if they do have to work for the dole. Yojamba is based dads who have a job and get home at 6 and play at peak times.

Retailfag here. I don't think it's retailfags that have an issue with classic. Most people who didnt experience vanilla gave it a shot out of curiousity, and they either love it or hate it. Personally, I find it as a fun side distraction since my retail main is basically gear capped and I only have 2 more mythic bosses to kill in the current tier.

It's mostly just ff14 fags and contrarians trying to shit up threads.

>yojambois
>yojamba juice
>yojamba forever
which is the best choice of guild lads?

i had to wait 5 hours today what the fuck are you talking about

what do you do from home sempai?
I want remote work

>No queues
if you are going to talk out of your ass, at least try an aspect 100% of the players can't easily test

I'm an IT recruiter. Started in an agency with shitty pay and shitty hours, worked there for 2.5 years and switched jobs to an in-house role at another company.
Recruiting is something you can do from home easily with a company laptop. You gotta be communicative and personable and know some shit about your field (unlike most IT recruiters, I know what I'm talking about instead of just rattling down buzzwords like a retard).

why is Yea Forums obsessed with this retard; you all claim to be superior to ecelebfags and yet always pick the most normalshit/biggest viewership ones to circlejerk over

>Some zoomer guildy who played retail resubs to play classic
>Is a literal faggot and Canadian so twice as gay
>Loses his mind and just complains the whole time until after about the 3rd time he dies and runs back he just quits and uninstalls

Now imagine that times maybe a 100 or so thousand.

That is the essence of classic and the weak will be culled leaving only the determined at endgame.

Attached: 1396044963910.jpg (414x362, 57K)

>queue number equals players in the game
You're a mighty fine retard I might say.

that's awesome, thanks
I'm about to grad comp sci in december and working from home is my only career goal

Don't project your own inability to think onto other zoom zoom.

>day 3
>sitting in a 5k queue 10am on a weekday

so are you one of the blokes in my linkedin inbox? do you get to perma work from home? at my place you CAN work from home but only 2/3 days a week

In that case, you might be even better off with a programming job. Recruitment pays well, but I think it would undersell your degree. I came into the role after getting my Master's in organizational psychology - you have a STEM degree so the sky is the limit.
IT infrastructure / management jobs require you to be onsite pretty much all the time, and even an entry level job in programming probably won't be from home either, so be patient and look for the right opportunity.
Godspeed user.

Yep, I might be one of the dudes getting on your nerves. Sorry about that.
I can work from home 90-95% of the time. I'm showing my face in the office every few weeks, but my contractual workplace is my home office.

It's not THAT amazing, but then I guess it compares to how your office environment is. I'm a developer and we're pretty laid back, so home just means it's a bit more awkward to communicate with everyone.

>Master's in organizational psychology
fukkin nice
I'll take my time and thanks for the encouragement
I don't hate the idea of an office job and liked the one I interned at, but I provide healthcare for a family member and remote would be perfect

Attached: 1530714964094.jpg (638x629, 44K)

Uhhhhh... Huh?

It's literally people waiting to get in...
...plus the people he is saying are the maximum to be in at once...

That's not even clown math, you're just a fucking idiot

When are they going to remove layering?

> I provide healthcare for a family member and remote would be perfect
God love you, user. You're a good egg.