What are some speedruns that I can watch that are actually good. Preferably with a lot of exploits

What are some speedruns that I can watch that are actually good. Preferably with a lot of exploits

I really like Ocarina of Time

Attached: transGDQ.jpg (835x834, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALUkiInHuZU
youtube.com/watch?v=KuOV3IoEKLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgh30BiWG58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the appeal with speedruns ?

Attached: c75.jpg (555x560, 26K)

Probably ZFG's 100% run of Ocarina of Time then

The great runs are a team effort of hundreds, possibly thousands of turbo autist putting in a mind boggling amount of time, blood, tears, and sweat to them just to slice a millisecond of the time. If nothing else you could enjoy the runs as the speedrunning community's bold defiance of god in pure meaninglessness. Who cares if there's a god, women, social life, fun when there's an old-as-fuck game to grind for hours on end, day after another, from year to the second.

Attached: SAD_ratto.jpg (771x807, 96K)

Seeing someone completely dominate and destroy something you love in ways you never could

This is why I find speedruns incredibly depressing.

I remember when I thought I was actually good at video games...

Came here to say this.
ZFG is top tier

>Implying speedrunners are good at Vidya

Just go look at Cosmo play New Super Mario Bros at the Nintendo World Championship. Speedrunners are good at 1 videogame, but only in a sick autistic way that defies all logic. Especially "speedrunners" that run 13 hour RPGs like Final Fantasy 9, it's entertaining the same way a freakshow is.

Attached: Would you.jpg (640x335, 94K)

they are all fine.. no one speedruns a game unless there are lots of breaking optimisations to be made

most valve games are super optimised, portals, halflifes.. actually the tas runs of those games are pretty fun to watch too

this went up recently and its pretty interesting youtube.com/watch?v=ALUkiInHuZU

Attached: 1396251173428.jpg (750x750, 286K)

Majora's Mask 100%, the 4P co-op one from one of the AGDQs.

You know, when you put it that way, I kind of respect that. God speed you fucking turbo autists.

i honestly believe that speedrunning events and the act itself should be banned
its very very mentally unhealthy

Pokémon red blue
Dark souls 2
Banjo Kazooie nb
Golden eye

I don't get this picture, is one of the trans jealous in the first image? And what the relation with the second one and the twitch chat?

tranny 3way hyperdansgame

Thank god I don't love any video game enough to care then.

No exploits but resident evil speed runs are great to watch because they’re meant to be sped run, and you can even try some speed runs yourself, right now I’m trying to beat REmake under 3 hours for the infinite rocket launcher.

I don't like speedrunning but I don't know why it should be banned. It just makes me happy knowing that those of you saying stuff like this will never have meaningful control over anything

I actually tried to speedrun RE2re yesterday in hardcore for the smg.
It was brutal but I am finally done with that game

Depends on the run. Honestly i like seeing shit that does really weird routing compared to the intended route with tricks that look idiotic as hell with commentary that explains why thing are happening as they are.

So i actually check out Tutorial Videos more so then actual WR runs (That are generally uncommentated) or attempts (That are just general Twitch audience talk if there is any talk at all)

Nice I’m getting it in the mail in a week

I haven't watched any in about 5 years but Cosmo's old MST run of Ocarina at one of the GDQs is great. Interesting exploits, excellent commentary.

yeah it was really good.. makes his current state that much more sad

I like no glitch runs because it's fun to see the strategy used to beat a game really quickly without breaking it or cheating. Glitch runs make no sense to me though. Sure it's a speedrun, but you're not even playing the same game at that point

tha fuck kind of speedrun category allows cheats and why would you watch it in the first place

Attached: 0132e03052f773637b76c6ba37b4c851.jpg (499x376, 28K)

glitches and exploits are cheating and most spedruns allow them

Autism.

but thats wrong

Attached: l0l.jpg (500x400, 28K)

The classic Sonic trilogy all have crazy fucking runs full of frame perfect bullshit and game breaking exploits
They're also nice and short, 2 being less than 15 minutes

>glitches and exploits are cheating
I don't know what worse, the fact there are people who really feel this way or the fact you would come on you 4channel and pretend to be retarded for (You)'s

Attached: 1539995123400.gif (353x353, 951K)

There was an old Fzero GX run that was speed embodied.

Bonesaw's Jax and Dexter was pretty light hearted

Pretty much all the zelda ones have been decent and the Mario ones are usually good just to watch how mario moves in the hand of a speed runner.

Attached: dilation station 3.webm (1280x714, 2.11M)

So speenrunning has the same appeal as cuckoldry?

I like glitched runs if the glitch are hilarious or particularly interesting.
It gets frustrating when the all run is based on one 1/25th of a frame exploit that get repeated 20 times until success. But that depends on the commentary: if it's awkward silence its' devastating, but it can be funny.

>all good speedrunners are gone, banned, or trans

Penis. Both the love of them and the urge to remove them. Speedruns are all about the penis. Interestingly, 'speedrun' auto corrects to 'spectrum', and I find that highly amusing.

>Mario
This. Cheese’s Mario 64 runs are otherworldly. No one should be that efficient at movement in a video game

Speedrunning is trash for trannies

>I'm too terrible at video games and love wasting time on mundane task which these shit games I play throw at me
>Playing games faster than at the intended snail speed? Not with me!
>I love sucking cock

Attached: 1533927923054.jpg (415x415, 34K)

>It gets frustrating when the all run is based on one 1/25th of a frame exploit that get repeated 20 times until success
I find the worst glitch runs to be the ones where every single level they just glitch out of bounds and then walk through the void to the end of the level.

who are you quoting?

I'm quoting you, faggot.

i didn't say that

There's that one Dragon Quest speedrun where they have RNG manipulation refined to such an extent that it's mesmerizing.

Link?

I simply read out what you had on your mind. In other words, just translating your coping mechanism you had to write down previously.

Sneedruns formerly chuckruns.

reminder that protoman changed his gear system again

Attached: 08yb1zhpeji31.png (588x540, 324K)

schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=KuOV3IoEKLY

when people say glitches and exploits its usually along the lines of manipulating the game in ways its not intended. Sequence breaking metroid for example, use the ducking mario under a block to force move him through a wall is technically an exploit. But literally no one stands up screaming "OMG HES CHEATING". Also these are separate categories, 100% no exploits categories exist. Niggas act like people doing exploit runs are somehow ruining the game cause theyre "nOt PlAyInG tHe GaME" when in actuality they played the game and know it better than you ever did and are looking for new challenges

I don't understand anything written in that tweet.

holy shit, is this real?
What have I done with my life. Nobody is doing a documentary about my degenerate life style.

Attached: what.jpg (422x640, 64K)

anyone can play a game they've beaten a bunch of times in a fast manner, learning tricks that are pixel and frame perfect etc is where the magic is
good example is mega man 2 speedrun, i can't imagine why you would run that game glitchless when you can horizontally zip all over the place and do all kinds of crazy shit. It's nice like it makes it easier, it involves taking damage everywhere and managing your health.

you would probably like castlevania IV speedrun, there is only one zip in the game, the rest is just pushing through the game as fast as possible. I can definitely watch runs of that a lot, super ghouls and ghosts too. watch mmmmalcome on twitch for the latter, he runs it nightly around 10pm australian EST without resetting the last run.

not like it makes it easier*

what the cosmic fuck does this mean?

LGBTism is the same as ZIONism

blacked

>it
sounds good to me

You guys ever watch a speed run of Myst or Riven? Shits like watching Blues Clues on acid in a time machine.

Attached: DzrUL69X4AARde7.png (1046x1200, 1.24M)

Blindfold punch out runs are impressive, nostalgic and again, fun to watch

The illusion of achievement when your life is otherwise devoid of them.

the sky is blue

Should be this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgh30BiWG58

Cuck

I'm confused. Is this like those fake split personality people?

it's called attention whoring

ClintStevens
VODs from 2017 if you want OOT

Attached: 1555468736577.jpg (1280x720, 78K)