Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

Attached: 47cac6de93212af59a7d2259c6016af1ddb9f25b.jpg (616x353, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1G8NsAxCC0
youtu.be/jVf6a419P2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck your ezio trilogy, this is the tits.

Because it's a single player pirate game

Shanties.

I sunk so many hours into this

>sunk

Attached: MSB_S1_E10_046.jpg (720x480, 48K)

the combat in this might be wonky but god damn is it fun to slice with two swords

this game in the ac origins engine would be freaking 10/10

Most pirate games are absolute ass so this game was a breath of fresh air.

It isn't, I replayed it and has some of the worst parkour in the entire franchise, it's clunky, slow, stops itself all the time, and you can't even crouch willingly.
Considering the amount of tail missions there are, it makes the game insufferable.

t. likes unity

Not at all, that game, although more fluid, has the problem that Arno will jump fucking everywhere except the place where you want him to be.
Parkouring down is so absurd in that you can easily jump down 50 meters in one drop, but then it will struggle with simply jumping down to the ground from a 2 meter tall wall.

>this game in the ac origins engine would be freaking 10/10
Well the rumours are that the next AC will be about vikangz, it's not exactly piracy but i'm sure it will basically be naval-oriented Origins with boarding ships, sea raids etc.

It's repetitive after a while and combat is way too easy but shanties are nice and the characters are good.

The rumors said it would have ships, but it would be more focused on exploration than combat.

really good atmosphere: the ocean is that perfect, dreamy, bluish green color. the idle chatter, sunshine, bright skies, and noises of the crew when you're sailing. singing shanties. the jungles and town are well done.
fun pirate gameplay loop: blowing up ships is fun because you can just charge them, mortar them, or just go tow toe with them and broadside them. nice side characters and stories that's not really about the same old templars but just pirates trying to evade the law for as long as they can.
the bad: edward just sort automagically knows all the assassin movies. tailing and eaves dropping gets really repetitive. still uses 3's press rt to do everything when you're running and jumping. getting kicked out of the animus to run around some shitty office with a tablet doing shit you don't care about because you just wanna be a pirate.

I just really don't like all the RPG-lite bullshit added to Origins and Odyssey.
It makes exploration so much less rewarding with tons of useless garbage equips that you outleveld or have better versions of.
In Black Flag money doesn't become completely useless until the very endgame so even discovering some money is decent. Upgrading the ship is a massive money sink so you don't quickly just get the best weapon + armor and then have nothing to spend money on like in the Ezio games.

Thank ubi execs for this. Unity was going for the right direction, bigger world, more parkour amounts to more exploration but forced microtransactions and a rushed release destroyed potentially great game and now we're stuck with TW3 rip-offs because "rpg" elements suit forced microtransactions better.

nice, somehow they managed to worsen the overall graphics in odyssey, the whole sand dunes n stuff in origins was beautiful

odyssey had way more i hated that it had like 20 skills and 5 passives, origins had a lot of passives and just some skills

>somehow they managed to worsen the overall graphics in odyssey
What did you expect from quebecker hacks? Syndicate also looked significantly worse than Unity.

wasn't the origin working on odyssey?

When Origins leaked on Yea Forums the leaker said that Origins team made both Egypt and Greece but since it was too big for one game they would probably cut Greece. Oddysey was made by Ubisoft Quebec while Origins was made by Ubisoft Montreal. I presume Montreal finished the world and working mechanics from Origins and left everything to Quebec to make a separate game out of it.

well damn i hope the origins team does the next game then, odyssey looked washed out and fuck those rpg elements

Yeah i hope so too. Origins' leads were Ashraf Ismail and Jean Guesdon who also were leads on Black Flag. If they are working on the next ac i won't have any doubts about it.

It has soul, the main character has a wonderful arc, the side cast is fun (and somewhat accurate to accounts of the real pirates they were based on) and the boat gameplay makes up for the shitty tailing missions in spades. although it literally has the most tailing missions out of ANY Asscreed game.

Id love a sequel with more in-depth crew mechanics, more in-depth and drawn out sailing/naval combat, more faction gameplay, etc.

Examples like raising false colors to fool British/Spanish patrols, needing to capture prizes and divide the shares among the crew to keep them loyal, building up a home base for everyone at Nassau, sailing in your own fleet, having a "fear" meter that makes enemy crews outright surrender. Stuff like that

Attached: 1480623312-2290180726.jpg (1024x575, 181K)

>who also were leads on Black Flag.
figures that both games were great

Vikangz didn't really engage in naval warfare. Their longboats were for solely traveling.

>In Black Flag money doesn't become completely useless until the very endgame
You should've been able to use money to pay for ship upgrade materials. What fucking use is all these thousands of Reales I have if I can't spent it on sorely needed upgrades?

Because people like it for non-Assassin's Creed bits. The on-foot parts are some of the seriously worst series has seen due to endless trailing and eavesdropping shit. This is further helped by the fact almost all GOOD pirate games are simulations and that shit is like sunlight to vampires for your average player.

Attached: Age-of-Pirates-2-City-of-Abandoned-Free-Download1.jpg (384x542, 63K)

Origins was made by Ubisoft Montreal, who previously made AC4.

Odyssey was made by Ubisoft Quebec, Who previously made AC Syndicate.

The next game is Viking themed and is being done by Ubisoft Montreal

>I just really don't like all the RPG-lite bullshit added to Origins and Odyssey.

Problem with that is they stepped into a whole other arena where their games are outright subpar imitations of better games. AC was at least its own thing until Origins.

pirate game done right, its a shame all the present scenes ruin the atmosphere, and most of the character on the present are annoying cunts.

I mean it makes sense that a pirate would want to eavesdrop on potential leads but they executed it in the worst possible way imaginable

Also kinda weird how you can just sail your Skull &Bones bearing ship into both British and Spanish harbours with no questions asked

Yeah present day was extremely boring aside from some slightly amusing "haha game development is a shitty career" jokes. I just stared at the redhead chick's ass the entire time they forced me into the modern day

Fuck on-land missions. NPC conversation trailing, specifically.

Rogue and DINDU's Cry are more balanced in that regard.

who made rogue, though? albeit incredibly short I found it a better game than black flag because it actually had some ties to series mythos at large.

Attached: assassins-creed-rogue.jpg (1280x720, 467K)

There are like 3000 people working in Montreal office, the workforce may be mostly the same but the leads could be different. AC 3 was also made by Montreal but i doesn't come close to Black Flag
Unironically bulgarians. And it was still better than any game made by quebeckers

>The next game is Viking themed and is being done by Ubisoft Montreal
i sure hope so user, it should be good then

>sunk

Attached: images (27).jpg (739x415, 42K)

Ubisoft Sofia

AC3/Unity team was dissolved. The employees and leads there went to other Ubi groups.

Next game is almost certainly lead by Ashraf Ishmail, he Expressed interest in a Viking Setting before and he is currently lead on an unannounced game

To be fair ANY setting works now that they're just making action RPGs. Previously you would at least have to take into consideration how some semblance of stealthy gameplay incorporating the hidden blade would work.

Attached: ac-kassandra-autism_face.webm (640x640, 1.68M)

Rogue got so unfairly shafted by being relegated to the background as Unity launched on next gen consoles.

Whats better Origins or Odyssey? And why?

>vikings
>four/five games set in colonised America
>not pre-columbian Mexico
I will seethe as long as i live

Attached: tenochtitlan-picture.jpg (620x466, 76K)

Nah Odyssey really didn't work..aside from the setting being plain inaccurate (moreso than usual, anyway.) they just went overboard on the RPG and fantasy elements.its clear they wanted to make a fantasy game from the start. It shouldn't have been Asscreed.

Attached: ACOD_Statue_of_Artemis.png (960x540, 894K)

>It shouldn't have been Asscreed
You could say that about every asscreed aside from the first one

And most of that travel was also river-based anyway.

I somehow doubt that they will avoid >muh Vinland

Origins by far

>Better main character. Easily top 3 in the seties
>Better setting. Nothing can match the pure environmental diversity and architectural Grandeur of Egypt.
>Better game-play. More small polished touches. Way Less grindy. More intricate combo&parry-based combat instead of cooldown abilities.

Attached: IMG_20190401_225727.jpg (2560x1055, 491K)

The team probably didn't want to make an AC game. Look at the direction the last DLC went, that's probably what the dev team originally wanted to make, just had to shackle it to the AC license.

I'm more afraid about muh diverse rainbow vikangs tbqh.

If History's Vikings got away with chinese in Kattegat their game will as well

And the next game they're making is a pure fantasy RPG loosely based on Greek mythology. Should have made that from the start instead of making the worst Asscreed game ever. Everyone would have liked it more that way

Vikings got opium and Asian treasures through trade with people in the Mediterranean, Istanbul, silk road, etc.

I feel like someone really liked the crazy shit in AC3 DLC when you get glitch powers.

Attached: spear.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

It was terrible.
Shit characters, shit story and most offensively shit gameplay. Everything about it was so fucking easy and tedious.

lol... Guess who made that dlc? The developers of Syndicate & Odyssey

Did they also got buddhist missionaries who brainwashed one of Ragnar's son?

It's the best 3d pirate game ever. imo

Yeah but that's just a TV show. The closest AC did to that was trannies in Victorian London (thanks Ubi Quebec!!)

No problem about that, but the whole shield maiden meme, Vikangs were muslims meme and other similar. I think that for the character of real world Vikings, the tremendous trade they did and their travels, any studio could actually push positive "multiculturalism" while staying historically true. But mark my words, they won't and we'll get strong warrior womyn and muslim vikings.

>be Ubisoft
>see how people liked Black Flag
>greenlight an actual pirate game
>its GaaS vaporware
Fuck you Ubisoft
youtube.com/watch?v=y1G8NsAxCC0

But user, that's not AC Rogue.

Good characters
Good voice acting
Sense of freedom unlike any other AC games
Fantastic OST and Sea Shanties are legendary
Combat felt a little less varied than AC3 with the animations, but it still wasn't awful

However, FUCK the "real life" Abstergo segments, they were total fucking dogshit.

I really want to get around to Origins, but would like to go through Unity and Syndicate first just to leave the "old style" of AC behind.

>Can't leave the ship wheel

It's shit!

Why the fuck can't we have a straight up, reasonably accurate historical game? None of this scifi or Fantasy bullshit.

Why yes, how did you know I'm excited for Ghost of Tsushima?

Attached: romain-jouandeau-drc1sgvwaamoyns.jpg (1920x818, 394K)

Meh, I don't see why you'd need to do that. If anything it's more fresh going back and forth. Here's the ridiculous order i played the recent ones in the last year.

>Black flag
>1st half of unity
>All of origins vanilla
>Most of syndicate
>All of Odyssey vanilla
>Second half of unity
>Origins DLC

Tsushima has fantasy too. Particularly the environments and plot/characters. Only loosely based on real history.

And that's fine, it's just a game.

>They added a buch of huge statues that didn't really exist and the game has literal beastmasters with pet attack bears and flaming spears.
I switched it off right then why can't we just have historically accurate games?

i'd definitely love a crew morale system like Sid Meier's Pirates

I played it through the whole way, basically it's theme park Greece not "we actually tried to recreate it with a semblance of accuracy" greece

I mean obviously it will have fictional characters and stuff but it won't have ancient aliens bullshit and probably will be a "this could have happened but it is unrecorded by history" thing that the older AC had instead of huge changes to actual history like in Odyssey.

the story made 0 sense even less so than origins and there are so many skills to choose its too much for me

gamers want hollywood movie Greece

I want Constantinople during Nika revolt Greece

The Odyssey devs are the ones making that game Gods and Monsters, which is a fantasy game set in Ancient Greece.
That's what they actually wanted to make.

Odyssey.

Origins is beta testing for Odyssey.

The characters are way more fun. Bantering with Socrates or sailing with Barnabas was really fun. I don't even remember anyone in Origins.

Gameplay is honestly just like origins but better.

Setting is a subjective choice.

For the Swedes, the Norwegians and Danish traveled by coast.

Origins.
Odyssey is just "what of Marvel movie writers made a game set in Ancient Greece".
Only thing Odyssey has better than Origins is the customization.

You can say that again

>You were born a Spartan...
>But also you aren't a Spartan anymore so you can go to ATHENS and meet HERODOTUS & SOKRATES
>but also you can do the THIS IS SPARTA KICK
>Also, your grandpa (mom's side) is Leonidas
>Also, your father is Pythagoras
(Who is 300 years old)
>Also you have to find ATLANTIS
>Also you have to fight MEDUSA, MINOTAUR, CYCLOPS, AND SPHINX

seriously it's all the fucking cliches they can throw into a single game with no rhyme or reason. I'm surprised they didn't include that robot owl from clash of the Titans

Bayek has a great design to begin with so I didn't mind the costume system.

If anything it's a fucking hassle to constantly sort through, dismantle, upgrade, look for the right perks, transmog, add sockets, to 5+ armor slots for the entire game

Attached: xhuddkfkujq8fsuyswmz.jpg (1920x2716, 569K)

Only bad thing is Bayek kinda got cucked out of his own game because gotta have STRONG WOMYN as stand-in protagonist.

I didn't really care about stats, but it was nice being able to customize so much how you looked like.
They did good by having transmog integrated.
Hope the viking game has that, and that htey don't make the girl ugly.

The problem with Odyssey is for me to be an assassin and 1HKO people with assassinations, I had to find gear with assassin perks. because unlike origins you couldn't just upgrade your hidden blade. you literally had to build your whole playstyle around it

>Characters are good.

Nigger, what?

Everyone are selfish scumbags who get what they have coming. Blackbeard is in the game for 5 minutes. Edward is a unlikable prick. The tranny pirate is meh since all she does is guilt trip you.

Should have been it's own pirate game since you can just tell the Assassin's was just shoehorned in there.

That's the point. He didn't want glory or grand ambitions or to be remembered. Their paths diverged. He got his justice and quietly moved on. It's why she has a statue in AC2 and he is forgotten.

Are there people who seriously think that Kassandra is ugly? That toned body with those sexy scars...unpf.

I think those guys can't get it up.

Attached: 1432-1539613062608-1539613073-1.jpg (2048x1152, 198K)

>Edward is a unlikable prick.
That's the point. How do you have a pirate be a virtuous moral person ? Principled maybe, like Edward Thatch, but not moral. A pirate Protagonist has to be a scumbag to match the player's actions of indiscriminately killing and stealing.

>The tranny pirate is meh since all she does is guilt trip you.
Not a tranny. The real Mary Read was indeed a woman and did pose as a man once or twice. And avoided execution by claiming to be pregnant.

Also, somehow you don't like Edward being an asshole but you think it's weird how this character also doesn't want Edward to be an asshole? Hmm.

Attached: a85b0ca1c24973fd7043d6638288f643.jpg (534x954, 69K)

Shays voice actor was a literal no name guy with no previous experience and he really sold it.

He went back to working at a fish market.

He was too pure for this world.

it was a decent pirate game, if only they just focused on that

men love boats

Boring Protagonist, shit game. I hope to God the next game doesn't have gender option or dialogue options so you stupid fucking waifu mass-effect fallout 4 tier fans who enjoy shitty writing for the sake of pandering will go away

>last black flag thread
>that one user who was lying about the crew
>"yeah I recruited a guy and like made that same crew member a captain bro we went on so many adventures just me and him! He was the best npc ever!"
>mfw he refused to admit he was lying

What was his problem, bros? Why would he tell such an obvious and provably false lie?

He was just having a laugh

Attached: assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-walkthrough.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

No, it's just the plot was weak and the character development was also weak.

The sailing was cool for a while and I unironically loved the diving sections.

Overall I would my favorites of the series are 2 and Rogue. Unity was alright. Syndicate was okay. Odyssey looks like garbage and I haven't gotten around to Origins yet.

>I wanted Peloponnesian War Greece for nearly a decade as I was playing AC2 while reading Thucydides, knowing it's just perfect material for the series with plenty political intrigues and great historical figures.
>We finally have it
>it's full of fantasy
God dammit, why must I be so cursed, plus now that it's "done", we'll never have a proper Ancient Greece... at least Origins had nothing of that, to that degree anyway (it seems for what I've played).

>Everyone are selfish scumbags who get what they have coming.
Yeah good pirates characters.

Because it laid the groundwork for Rogue.

>statue in ac2
what really? they put her in that game back in 2007?

In the Auditore Crypt, you have seven statues, including Darius, Altair, egyptian lady and some others.
It was laying stuff that later were included.

Huh, you have a point. After an entire series of two factions fighting for what they each believe is right, seeing a bunch of scumbags who don't believe in anything but themselves was jarring for me.

It feels like the black sheep of the AC games.

Because YOU ARE A PIRATE.

Why does everyone say Origins started the RPG shit when it was clearly present in Unity?

darius? are the others maybe future games

>Edward, Everyone's gone now, aren't they?

This scene made me sad. Even as murderous pirates I felt bad for them. All their friends fucking died. Depression kino.

youtu.be/jVf6a419P2M

Attached: 1567069271957.png (1658x976, 1.51M)

Yeah this was cool foreshadowing.

The AC universe was interesting as fuck but I feel like it's been mismanaged. It still has potential to be great again with this viking game.

Its the least assassin's creed, does that answer your question?

Everyone ignores that AC always had weapons & armor with stats and unlockable abilities.

Sure in AC2 it might have been linear upgrades but it was RPG elements nonetheless.

This is why Origins mostly works as an AC game but Odyssey fails, Origins just slightly expands on stuff that was basically always present. Odyssey sees that, then kicks it into TURBOFUCK mode and suddenly you have a million things to grind and micromanage to the point where you spend more time in menus or running from objective to objective mindlessly than doing anything else

>chinese in Kattegat
Those were finns.

Nah bro. Ragnar Lothbrok literally buys a Chinese slave who was a daughter of an emperor and then gets addicted to her opium... For some reason

plus no hidden blade just some silly pear head

I just want one game about Philip of Macedon's conquest of Greece, that isn't Hegemony.

>the feeling of yelling FUCK YOU BITCH and unleashing the broadside from hell when the hunters come for you

imagine being retarded

underrated post

Anyone who loves Assassin's Creed 4 or pirate stuff in general do yourself a favor and go watch the show "Black Sails"

It advertised itself as a prequel to treasure island but really it includes more historical elements than fictional ones for the first 3 seasons. You have all the famous pirates in the show, ones you meet in AC4. Charles Vane, Calico Jack Rackam, Anne Bonny, Benjamin Hornigold, Edward Thatch, even governer Woodes Rogers and governer Torres of Havana.

Basically it's just piratekino.

Attached: ac4_fearless_and_sovereign.png (2560x1440, 3.6M)

That's what happens in the show Vikings

iirc, what's left is Mongolia in 1200's, late roman empire, some imperial china time and alexander the great.

Naw you're just retarded and new. When you see a post that confuses you don't respond. Lurk more.

There were sami in the show and Bjorn even marries one but there were also actual chinese shoehorned in the show. One was allegedly emperor's daughter and feeds drugs to Ragnar and there was also one asian of unspecified ethnicity that preached about Buddha to Hvitserk.

I'm not confused bro. Your int memes can't fool me

so after caeser?

Nah, they's barely any ship battles in s3, everyone just sits around and explains what they are gonna do and why they're gonna do it.

this black sails is unironically a very good show
well theres a lot of ship action but the whole pirate society is great

made me wanna play black flag even more again

>Mongolia in 1200
Assassin's creed Horde should be even more fun than Black Flag

>those two ships
Yeah fuck them, I mean at least those legendary manowar were the only thing remotely hard in the game, but they were so fast and agile it was ridiculous.
Liked that when you kill one, the other just go for ramming actions despite lacking the item to do so.

Yeah the statue is the killer of Caligula, so about a hundred years or so after Caesar, in fact it's just early roman empire.

The show stopped being exciting after they find that spanish galleon. The only two other good moments were when Ray Stevenson appeared in it and i haven't seen him in anything since Rome and the other was shark hunt

would be nice to see spartacus

its not. its repetitive garbage

Spartacus's revolt happened during Caesar's early life though.

The viking game will be peak homosexuality. It will just be full of
>muh based Saxons
>muh Alfred
>muh Wessex
>muh shieldmaidens
Whilst ignoring the actually interesting parts of the period.

AC has never not had shit writing.

>Edward's daughter comes over
>the shit that happens to her when she grows up
And then there is the shit in Rogue
>Adewale is outmaneuvered
>his only options are death or killing his best friend's son
>Adewale's last moments are hearing Haytham, his best friend's own son, ridicule him and Edward's life and spit on the memory of his father
And then replaying AC3 after playing Rogue
>actually like Haytham
>Fuck the Assassins
>Templars all the way
> even though they are both ultimately fucking stupid
>Haytham finds love
>she's an Assassin/assassin sympathizer and breaks things off with him solely because he is a Templar and didn't kill an old/former friend for some fucking reason
>finds out almost 2 decades later he has a son
>tries to connect with his son
>his son is so blinded by rage, arrogance, and ego that he tells Haytham and all his other friends to piss off
>Connor's hatred and anger build to a climax as he and Haytham have the final showdown
>Haytham's reward for all his trouble, toil, heartbreak, and pain is a hidden blade to the neck delivered by his own son and an unmarked grave
But it gets better
>Connor is such a shit father/husband his wife ends up leaving him

Being a Kenway is guaranteed life-long, faith-in-humanity-shattering, brutal fucking suffering.

Attached: 1553899131738.jpg (500x645, 235K)

>The problem with Odyssey is for me to be an assassin and 1HKO people with assassinations, I had to find gear with assassin perks.
i just recently beat odyssey myself and i went full assassin. this is my first ac in awhile so i was surprised by the build stuff but since ASSASSIN was in the title that is what i wanted to be. even with all my really good assassin gear though i was usually still not totally killing some enemies without a critical assassination, and some mercs couldn't be 1hko at all due to resistances and levels. building assassin at least makes the fights really fast in that regard, since those that live still only ever have, like, 10-20% hp. and hero strike/overpower absolutely dominate any boss.

Both are garbage but Odyssey is better. Origins tries to take itself seriously, Odyssey didn't for the 7-8 hours that I played it for, which helped hide the shitty writing. Also combat's repetitive and boring af (which is the case with older games too but they atleast had cool executions) in both games but Odyssey's ability unlocks help it not get as boring as it is in Origins.

>Odyssey is better
uhm...

>but Odyssey's ability unlocks help it not get as boring as it is in Origins.
this is a major negative point for the game, too many abilities to choose from

It's impossible to take anything in origins seriously and the MC writing is so fucking terrible it's not even funny.

but odyssey isnt?

Kenway family had so much more compelling story than Auditore.

I guess? The first one is the only one with some semblance of historical accuracy(it's set in a time and place when both the Templar order and the assassins were an actual thing that existed) and the only one with a coherent(if corny) overarching plot. All the extra shit you got from deciphering subject 16s writing was also neat.

AC2 kept a bit of that character with the special runes and the puzzles associated with them but the overall tone just went straight to a popcorn flick. The game was also way more obsessed with constantly shoving famous historical figures from that era in your face, something that would become even more of a trend with later games. In AC1 you have your 9(10) targets and a few minor characters as historical figures. You're not randomly meeting every famous crusader and muslim scholar of the era.

For me, two reasons.

1. I love stereotypical 'YO HO' pirate adventures and the shanties
2. The setting. The islands were comfy, and the coastal villages were gorgeous, and the deep blue sea was wonderful

>everybody raving about this game
>friends telling me I HAVE to get it because I'm a big fan of maritime games and stuff
>set in the time of sail so it already has my interest
>start it up
>play through the tutorial
>sail around
>can sail against the wind
>interest instantly lost
a damn shame
waves in a storm looked nice tho

Just pretend your big bote has an internal combustion engine in the back and you'll be fine.

Auditore was basically just one person.

I still played through it
was fun, but kinda boring at the same time

Have you ever played Sea of Thieves? You might like the sailing mechanics in that one. It's still simplified but you can't really sail into the wind or else the game sets you to a really slow minimum speed

Is Sea of Thieves still shit?

SING US A SONG LADS

Does Syndicate still have the dumb leveled lockpick system Unity has?
>In Sequence 4 I decide to do most everything in Unity because why not? Plus the assassination mission in Notre Dame implied you can unlock new areas if you do stuff so I wanted to see new options my first run years ago didn't have.
>One Paris Story is locked behind a tier 3 door.
>One Murder Mystery is locked behind a tier 3 door.
>7 sync points are locked behind a tier 3 door in various co-op missions despite the fact you can't unlock stuff until you progress anyway.
>Nearly 70% of the chests in the entire game are either tier 2 or tier 3 locks or locked behind doors.
>But you can do all of the Nostradamus stuff, get a fully upgraded legendary set, do all social club missions, do all Cafe Theatre missions, get the max amount of money resupplies from Cafe Theatre, get 99% of Cockades, get all artifacts minus the Helix Rift ones, do all co-op missions, and do all heists in sequence 3.
Locking lockpick 3 and poison gas to sequence 9 is also unbelievably idiotic when the game ends three sequences later. I get they expect you to beat the game before doing side content but it's still such a poor choice since nothing before Unity did something as dumb as this. Even Rogue gave you access to everything midway through the game.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Unity 2019-08-26 23-33-22.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

nah

Attached: 208550.gif (640x360, 3.9M)

Don't forget that Haytham was the one that ended up saving Connor from his hanging since the Assassins mucked it up as well.

Attached: 1435292654000.gif (339x319, 1M)

>ghost of tsushima
>lock on button masher combat
>over the shoulder boring Batman Arkham shit
gross

I don't remember this, I thought Haythem was just watching from the background.

It's part of Forsaken, not actually in the game itself.

Im playing Odyssey now and it's not that good. It's EXTREMELY tedious, moreso than most Ubisoft sandboxes. 90% of the quests aren't worth doing. The enemies have huge life bars for no reason. The writing is mediocre at best. The protagonist is a wooden block. The map is endless mountains and cliffs, making going anywhere irritating as hell. The history is some of the most inaccurate it has ever been.
Origins was so much better than this, especially the setting and the protagonist and his motivations.

Attached: 1565348033610.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

goddamnit I just replayed it last year
and now you guys are tempting me again