Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 19K)

Better than XIV, tranny.

T. Friendless

> Talking about stupid shit with other online neckbeards
> Friends

Stay mad while i have fun faggot

>playing MMOs in year 2004+10+5
>playing MMOs

Attached: 1566051871390.jpg (306x306, 15K)

Noone intelligent ever claimed vanilla wow was hard. Tedious would be a better word to describe it, and even then it still doesn't compare to the tedium you encounter in many modern mmos. As for social interaction, you can blame that on the state of the internet in general and zoomer mindset. Obviously it isn't going to be exactly like vanilla, but regardless it's pretty damn fun and refreshing. Now dilate and hang yourself tranny

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

>"NOOOOOOOOOO STOP HAVING FUN"
>"BE A MISERABLE TRANNY LIKE ME"

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>fun and refreshing
>grind for levels
>grind for honor
>grind MT sboozefest
>grind for NR gear
>grind aq20 for CC rep
>etc

Did it once already. The only ones hype about it, are scrubs who didn't clear naxx.

Wow does this video game intimidate you?

Keep seething lmao. I would be mad too if my favorite game was raped by a 15 year old game

yeah.
thats literally a friendship you fucking retard, you must be out of practice.

its not hard. just slow. you wait so much for respawns and group play doesnt help because you fight for quest drops.

>Games shouldn't be difficult
>MMOs don't need social contact

What fucking timeline is this, and who do I need to kill the ancestor of to fix it?

Social interaction IS the difficulty for autistic fucks like you

Attached: F136BEA4-3F61-4442-8B2A-9B80DF6732AA.jpg (621x502, 47K)

>waiting for quest mob to spawn
>someone else runs up
>invite them
>kill the mob, say ty and abandon the group.
Zoomers will never understand this deep level of social interaction.

Imagine thinking WoW, essentially a chore simulator with neverending chores upon chores within chores, is fun and relaxing. That's some grade A autism right there.

It's fun gearing up and analy destroying shitters like you :^)

Imagine grinding for hundreds of hours doing mindless, dumb, repetitive shit instead of just playing a pvp game like a MOBA or some shit.

Imagine shitposting on a taiwanese image board instead of ending your pathetic life haha

That's it, I'm doing it. My blood is on your hands gringo.

So they kept that QOL improvement? Because I distinctly remember quest drops were NOT shared until later xpacs. And here I thought classic prided itself on wiping its ass with convenience like that. Good luck collecting stranglethorn and shredder manual pages

>Writing out 2010 + 4 + 5
Yikes

Compared to leveling in the retail game world Classic is much harder.

> Muh shitposting

Attached: 1489635363735.gif (400x400, 335K)

The only people who PvP in WoW are incels who can't compete in a real competitive game like Destiny 2 or Street Fighter. Fucking moronic subhuman PvP cucks.

Nah, some of them are for sure.