Rematch you fucking pussy

Rematch you fucking pussy

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros.-Ultimate-Artwork-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1200x675, 237K)

never

My skill level is around 150,000 GSP. Whenever I play a character I haven't played online before, I am automatically set at 2,000,000 GSP.
I will only rematch to those at my own shitty level.

They don't rematch because the game was close and they're scared they'll lose to you.

You'll never get better that way

>those lobby hosts that kick people so they can rematch you without having to wait
>even though they're the fucking person that gave the room more than 2 slots

Attached: 1544910799713.jpg (464x618, 32K)

This.
Only people that are better than you will be able to show you what you're doing wrong by punishing you for it.

Attached: 1566770975610.gif (270x270, 972K)

But if you beat people that are at 2mil, your GSP will climb really fast.

this

Whenever someone gets a cheesy low percentage stock on you and just barely wins by the end they almost never rematch.

Attached: 3489.jpg (700x782, 41K)

This happens to me contantly and I fucking hate it.

It's especially brutal when you've been waiting for 5-10 minutes for the match to end before they kick you.

Do you guys seriously take this party game seriously?
Online?
With that lag?
In a game that already has a ton of input delay?
Do you think GSP means anything?

>Do you think GSP means anything?
No.
Thats why just fucking rematch and stop being a fucking pussy

I have a weird feeling this post is about me...

Attached: 34578935.png (576x768, 612K)

get your mom to pay me for babysitting you and maybe I will

I have played as Joker literally 4 times and Im elite. I have not touched him since.
GSP means NOTHING. stop being a bitch

Okay this post is not about me. Though it's nice to hear you got bodied by a such a based and honorable character!!

Attached: 345976345.jpg (1700x2000, 204K)

I have no idea what you're talking about you fucking weeb

god fucking dammit kill yourself please

>It's especially brutal when you've been waiting for 5-10 minutes for the match to end before they kick you.
I just leave the room if they do that.
If they wanna screw over some patient person to get that salty rematch with me then they can fuck themselves.

Attached: 1566507621149.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>tfw my Mewtwo is still sitting on three matches and a 100% winrate with a true gsp of like 900k
That's not why GSP is pointless though.
GSP is pointless because I still occasionally see a total retard at 5.4 million.
Anyone can find a way to squeak by to a high GSP.

Attached: 4379861843592.gif (220x220, 111K)

What is it about smash that gets people so salty??

Attached: 4357835.jpg (850x1040, 148K)

>What is it about fighting games that gets people so salty?
ftfy

I don't rematch if
>opponent lags
>opponent is a projectile spamming bitch like YL, Lucas, Samus or DDD (note: you can play these characters without obnoxious spam)
>opponent is spamming lame cheese (i.e G&W Up B OOS into dair)
>opponent uses a Marth clone
>opponent is so much worse than me that I lose interest
If you meet any of the above criteria I'm gone, I have no reason to fight you any longer than I have to. If someone is miles better than me and doesn't rematch it just means I wasn't enough of a challenge for them, inversely if you're constantly having people not rematch you, it's because you either play extremely lame or are very weak and boring to fight.
On the flip side I've had hour long sets with people who play rushdowns like Pikachu, Fox, ZSS and Joker, Ultimate is at it's best when two fast characters go at it.

Attached: 1519044554401.png (1280x1280, 664K)

No.
You're going to keep accepting because you have legitimate autism and enjoy the repetition. Neither of us will get better and I'll get bored first.

I don't rematch if
>list of salty bitch reasons

>Plays rushdown

It's always the brainless rushdown players bitching about zoners.

I don't rematch because I want to fight against a different character. Even if I lose an extremely close and competitive match, I still would rather play against a different character so the game feels fun. Try harding on ultimate online games is just cringe...

you forgot
>opponent came close to beating you so you ran away like a little bitch

You already lost twice, your not worth any gsp anymore

t. YL spammers

>lose a close match
>"God damnit, alright lets not fuck up this time."
>elite smash disabled

nowhere did i imply I lost faggot

>tfw I just want to play 1v1 or 2v2 without all this Elite bullshit
>can't
>sometimes end up in 3 player FFA
why the fuck is that even an option

Nigga, I'm a Zelda main. If YL is giving you problems because of spamming, it's because you're not approaching them right. Projectile spam from them is the least of their bullshit.

You're having trouble vs. G&W Up B OOS. Stop pushing so many fucking buttons. Tomahawk 'em, they're usually waiting for that shield hit sound. Bait out the Up B and the Dair, the Dair enough endlag to be punished. Play some footsies so you bait out options, if you're doing rushdown, your character should be fantastic at it.

Do literally ANYTHING DIFFERENT. STOP RUSHING IN BLINDLY

The only people that complain about projectile spammers are the ones bad enough to have trouble with them.
People blessed with a brain just have fun punishing them for their faggotry and see how long it takes them to learn.

My Bayo hovers are 5M. The SECOND I enter Elite I get paired with some 3 minute 0 stocks retard who times me out on a random stage OR I get paired with a 9000 ping Bowser/Ganon fag.

You people are confusing 'characters being a pain in the ass to fight' with 'wah i can't beat x'.

I can beat Samus, YL and G&W spam, but that doesn't mean I have fun doing it. There's nothing fun about sitting through a dozen fire arrows or Trampolines and waiting for a bad landing or an unsafe smash attack on shield to get the kill, it's just a boring flowchart that only happens in the first place because your average spammer gets way more off of wifi lag than close combat characters.

If I don't have fun, why the fuck would I rematch? This brings me back to my original point of if people don't rematch you, it's because you're not fun to fight.

Attached: 1518567028017.jpg (372x445, 122K)

Fuck elite smash.
Now I try to play as lame and campy as possible, and pt became a great salt inducing machine (side Bs, fishing for ivy grab at the ledge that kill at 30/40, ivy t-bag, squirtle’s size and mobility...)
I even started playing puff, toon link and ness, and I’m having a blast now.
You too, join the side of the winners. It’s the only way to enjoy this shitty online.

Attached: 753A6CF9-2220-493E-8691-41A5EFA542DF.png (400x400, 4K)

>skill level

lol it's a party game you puerile faggot. there's nothing "skilled" about it. even the creator admits as much.

Attached: 1564965578268.jpg (1076x901, 279K)

Sorry for confusing your whining with a different flavor of whining.

>tfw identified the thing separating me from 5mil to elite is countless hours of matchup knowledge against highly skilled players.
I wish I could just grind games out without the pretense of a visible ranking system. If I try to play multiple games with the same person then I have to slowly grind back up on a mountain of cheesy shitters if they keep beating me.

>waiting for a bad landing
>not playing someone that can challenge key
>not slapping his shit from the side

>an unsafe smash attack on shield
>not rushing them down and block punishing point blank spamerangs
>not figuring out their blocked fair roll habits in the first minute of playing them for easy hard punishes
You might be winning, but you're not good.

Attached: Filthy_Casual.png (326x343, 178K)

>projectile spamming bitch
a-am I in the clear?

Attached: mm11-mega-man-concept.jpg (1050x955, 134K)

5mil > Low elite.
This is cope but cheese is how they got past 5mil.

>elite smash as little mac
every single match is fucking infuriating. but it feels good when i can win one

It's okay, I don't expect you to know anything past mashing B moves.

I was literally makes this exact same point in another thread and people couldn't take it. Camp = win in ultimate. Try to actually do anything and the game just punishes you.

>PT, Zelda, Lizards, Links, Ganon
Why do lagfags love these characters?

>tfw it was rare enough to find someone willing to play me for an extended period in sm4sh
>tfw it's basically impossible in sma5h
I want a For Glory option back in smas6.
Two slot lobbies just aren't enough.

I would rematch to “git gud” or whatever but the game encourages you NOT TO. If I play against the same guy that’s kicking my ass repeatedly my GSP could drop to around 1-2mil and I’ll consistently match up with shitters afterwards with dogshit rules. And that’s not fun. I miss Smash 4 for glory. It was fun and you could keep fighting the same person with different characters and shit. Quickplay in this game just creates a toxic environment that isn’t fun.

I'd rather eat my balls than become a PT scum bag.

Also the trainer's face has boneitis, which sucks big caca.

Nah, camp is just easier.
Getting aggressive is way more rewarding, but you can't just get places by throwing out attacks like zoners can.
There is definitely skill involved in camping, people can actually improve at it, but it's the low risk low reward option.
It just seems like the only option since aggression has zero reward when you're starting out.

What world are you living in ?
The only internetswitch type of faggots are robs and pacmans.

Maybe you should be more fun to play with. Even when I win I don't do rematches with people who were unfun to play with. You take your loss like a champ and know you'll never fight me again.

Planet earth mister, I have never faced against a Zelda player with good connection

Guess Hilda-Leaf’s cute face is all for me then.

Attached: 34B0B436-3C91-4BD2-AD1A-769A1ACD9D0E.jpg (471x550, 125K)

This, I'd rather slash my perineal raphe with a box cutter than play Smash Ultimate. Smash died after Melee.

Attached: 1558057519190.gif (476x442, 232K)

>never owned a nintendo console except gameboy (grew up with MS DOS and an atari 2600, then went to playstation)
>have always loved SSB whenever I play at friends houses, starting from N64
>buy switch this year with SSBU as my main game
>try to play online because my friends never want to play
>forced into 1v1 matches against meta characters whilst I am trying out anyone and everyone
>I just wanted to emulate the chaotic feeling of a 4 player FFA, but matchmaking seems to want to give me 1v1 only, even with preferred settings turned on
>get my shit pushed in a good 80% of the time

I don't think there's a point to this story except that I'm a bit of a scrub and I'm getting really tired of fighting 1v1 vs Hero players

Don't be mad that I didn't rematch a close game. Be mad at yourself for not winning the first time.

Attached: Peach stan.jpg (750x800, 113K)

You can always play the 4-player tournaments that cycle through frequently, it's the only way your gonna be able to chill with some casual fun. Removing for fun and for glory was a mistake

Fuck, the tournament mode frustrates me so much. It's so close to being more fun than Quickplay, but it's ruined by the ruleset cycling and the timer.
In many matchups 2:30 minutes is seriously not enough to take two stocks, and so many games will go to sudden death which is absolute piss, especially since you can start moving before the word GO is even off the screen, what the fuck.
And I don't see why they couldn't have just split the mode into two rulesets, FFA and 1v1, why do we need to wait three days for the rules I want to play with to come around?

Nah, you just don't want to play 1v1s, which is more than fair enough. Online Tournaments are probably better for you for now, or maybe just finding some anons__ who'd be down for FFA matches.

Stick to the 4-player tourneys, like suggested. And yeah, removing For Fun/Glory was a huge mistake. That’s one thing Sm4sh did better than Ultimate.

people kill themselves when i play as sonic, because he is broken.

Discord, lady Lucina?

It fucking sucks how such small easy changes could vastly improve the online but will never be done because of how disconnected from reality Nintendo always is
>Team battle will never have team damage turned on
>Stock and damage advantage will never both be used to decide a win over the retarded coin flip that is sudden death
Online banning system is also retared. I got kicked out of a 2v2 match once for inactivity because I let my bro 1v1 one the last guy instead of ganking him super hard

Also the SD penalty fucking ruins 2v2s since the online can never tell when people are SDing intentionally

>1v1 about to start against some faggot who thinks he can win evo with items on.

>Home + X

Matchmaking in this game is shit, and the fact it forces you into pairings you don't want is just terrible.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE ONLINE KEEP CHOOSING THE SAME 5 STAGES AND WHY DO ALL THE MS PAINT STAGES LAG LIKE BALLS

Attached: awaken.jpg (331x176, 7K)

I'm not interested in rematching the same guy in randoms, I like fighting a variety of different match ups, plus I prefer to play smash the intended way, 4 dudes, items on, that's when it's its funnest.

Quickplay:
>Shitty ranking system that isn't even close to what your actual skill level, drops by the millions from a few losses
>stuck with FD or BF style stages, or deal with "hazards off" which still includes scrollers and walkoffs
>can't switch characters in a rematch
>still run into rules you don't want

Arenas:
>No ranking system, you can have more fun trying new characters without caring
>Choose what stages you want to play on in your ruleset and set it to "random", never deal with shitty stages again
>switch characters all you want
>rules are whatever you make them

If you want to have any fun with this game any more, drop quickplay, stop caring about GSP, and jump in/create some arenas.

>I beat the opponent through scrub tactics and laming him out
>no rematch
>"pfft what a fucking pussy, can't take the heat"
>opponent legitimately beats me
>no rematch
>"GIVE ME MY RUNBACK YOU FAGGOT"

Attached: 1543831475262.jpg (244x244, 12K)

b-but if I'm not high elite my ego will be shattered. I need to prove myself even though nobody but me fucking cares.

It probably helps that I'm too shit for elite smash despite playing Smash my whole life and getting this game on release day.
Sometimes I get absolutely bodied in arenas, but most of the time it's pretty close. It's fun when I go random and the other guy chooses random too, we get to learn some new characters.

>join arena
>high amount of stock, infinite time
>wait
>people leave
>get kicked because faggot host wants to play with his friend online despite making the lobby public
>repeat

I'm surprised there isn't a straight up Ranked/Regular system like there was in 4, it's a real step backwards for people who don't wanna make arenas to play online but also don't wanna lose GSP which is a bad system in and of itself

Attached: Look out he's got a gun.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>join arena
There's your problem. Just make one. Make it 2 player if you only want to fight one guy. Make whatever rules you want.
As long as it's not 6 AM or something, you should have people join it.

>You can choose your own rules! :)
>by the way, Faggot Paco with his Shit Mexican Internet wants to play on Pac-Land with items and final smash meter on, 3 minute timed :)

I wasn't a fan of that either, though. Playing on nothing but Omega style stages is bad practice. Arenas let you choose whatever. I set it to all the tourney-legal stages plus a few extras.

You can't actually choose your stages in quickplay, he just went "hazardless stages" rule and unfortunately that includes scrolling stages. Like I said above, take the arena pill and literally choose your own rules.

Oh shit that was you? With the guy?

Can someone provide me or link me to a decent tier list? Thanks in advance

>spectator mode
>its a 1v1
>it's actually a 3 player FFA
>timed match
>the person you couldn't even choose wins the game
>lose a 15 prediction streak all because of a shitty online service

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1513096105199.png (494x472, 189K)

I always do in Arenas

Attached: Fresh Dab.jpg (469x411, 39K)

I get laggy beaner Macs occasionally

Get better internet then. Or stop playing like cancer

I'm not trying to loose even MORE GSP

Attached: (You).png (212x462, 171K)

it used to bother me when people would leave after just one match. then I started leaving just to avoid seeing people leave me.
now I always leave after every match, no matter how much I want to play them again, and it feels OK.

Attached: 1bxhgnf.png (1368x1368, 1.58M)

kys weeaboo shit

no

I only rematch if I had fun

>fight against a spammnig faggot with incenaroar
>somehow pull off a win
>WTF WHY DON T YOU REMATCH
no

Why? Either way i'm probably gonna play against another Joker or a boring FE character next match so it doesn't matter...

I rematch until I get 2 or 3 consecutive wins. Online sucks anyways, nothing but a bunch of laggy salty try hards. I get more enjoyment out of smash playing against my friends or sparring at locals. Hell even level 9’s and amiibos are more fun to fight against than online.

Is a rematch at least instant in smash?

In tekken 7 I have to wait for the entire stage to load again, nobody knows why it does this.

Attached: bearputer.png (481x481, 184K)

Sore losers. If you were better than me you'd beat me the first time we fight.

>Spend 7 minutes in a heated 3 stock match
>Other guy rage quits when he dies on his 3rd stock
>No GSP rewarded

Attached: I'm not only mad but angry aswell.png (724x521, 559K)

>rematch
>when i have to leave to change character
who the fuck doesn't switch after every round

you'd like KOF..

Setting random on that actually resets your entire team each match.

Get a lan adapter and stop being a retard

Nope, I used to but the online is laughable and playing against 90% of the cast is torture online.

I quit paying Nintendo for their shit online and moved to Tekken 7, Smash is a joke.

This. I genuinely don’t understand how people can be so autistic to play a single character (or matchup) for hours straight. Even more so if you’re playing a bland character like Marth. I tend to switch every 1-3 matches just to keep things interesting.

The connection is usually fine in arenas though.

I don't think you know what "cringe" means