Has anyone ACTUALLY completed this shit?

Has anyone ACTUALLY completed this shit?

Attached: hyrule-warriors.jpg (926x1500, 334K)

One guy did. But, then he took an arrow to the knee.

What do you mean by complete? Finish legend mode? Yeah sure easy shit. 100% the game? That shit takes like 1000 hours.

I put 175 hours into it, if you like mindless fun its for you.

Where my Ganondorf mains at?

I really just meant beating the adventure maps. I still haven't gotten through the first one yet

Ah shit, read the op wrong.

I'm sure some autist somewhere has 100% it.

Is the trident better than the twin knives? I just got it but I'm not sure if it's worth investing into

I did most of the adventure maps 100%, only leaving behind a few heart pieces because I couldn't be bothered. I didn't complete every character's upgrade tree, though. Toon Zelda's is absurd, requiring like 30 Ganon drops.

Adventure maps take like 500+ hours so good luck.

I'm working on it. Got side tracked making perfect weapons and farming mats.

Attached: jirard-the-completionist-khalil.jpg (2798x2824, 674K)

Trident is one of if not the best weapons in the game. Great swords are painfully mediocre until you get hasty attacks then it becomes high tier.

Anything to get from Adventure mode before going too far into legend?

I completed Adventure mode 100%, got every skulltula in the game, and have every character's perfect weapons, ask me anything keeping in mind that I might be incredibly autistic

Attached: 1561878902518.jpg (275x263, 33K)

I did beat Adventure mode 100%, got perfect weapons for all top tier chars and made a tier list. AMA.

No legend is the tutorial adventure mode is the real game.

Pl-please don't bully me. I 100% all of the WiiU version by myself. Brother convinced me to grab the Switch version and we 100% that one together.

Attached: 1565981435445.jpg (572x497, 63K)

It's not as good, dual greatsword is one of the best movesets/weapons in the game.

How can I get through adventure maps faster? This game will forever eat at me if I don't complete it

Who's toppers the tiers

A fairy and at least one node with food.
That's about it.
Otherwise:
-Beat Legend Mode on Normal, get all the gold spider bitches
-Beat the first adventure map to unlock most of the cast, and get some of the other lv2 weapons unlocked.
-Either grind out the second map for a few lv3's, or start doing the Hero Difficulty on the Legend Map's
-Go into the other maps and unlock the other fighters (Except for Yuga as she's hyper deep into her map)
-Start clearing out maps with gold spiders on them as a goal to prevent yourself from being drained by the map grind
-Eventually start Min-Maxing Lv4 double elemental weapons and unlocking the master sword.
-Remind yourself that Ganon mode exists
-Cry at the tedious that is Ganon mode
-Cry more at the extra tedium that is Coocoo mode following it
-Question life itself as you're still only 80% done.

I did, here's my times.

Attached: no life.jpg (782x560, 91K)

I hope PW4's island mode is as good as HW's adventure mode. FEW's history mode was too short and simple.

Use fairys

Damn

You can spam fairy nukes but that takes 10+ hours of grinding for the skills and stats you need, so to answer your question
>How can I get through adventure maps faster?
You don't
You prepare to spend a very, very long time and make sure to reset the game every time it starts glitching out so that it doesn't crash right after finishing a bullshit Tingle mission and make you lose your progress

Attached: 1559798373735.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

I unironically like tingle. I think his sound effects are a bit weird but I like his play style. Agatha can burn, though

>make sure to reset the game every time it starts glitching out so that it doesn't crash right after finishing a bullshit Tingle mission and make you lose your progress
That's oddly specific...

Attached: 1560322940678.gif (500x270, 484K)

>and make sure to reset the game every time it starts glitching out
>Over 100 hours into the game
>Still yet to have this happen
I know it starts being a thing though once you start using Fairy's far more often, or if you just leave the game sitting idle for too much too often. Or apparently you tried grinding out like some 50+ missions in a single sitting.

But for other user's, do NOT put this game into sleep mode. Period. If you're putting the Switch into sleep mode, exit out of the game fully at that point. It's what I've been doing, never once lost progress, and already finished 5 adventure maps with all A's.

I really don't have a clue what I'm doing with fairies so I've just entirely ignored them other than equipping Loyla for fast boss kills.

MS Link, Volga and Young Link in no particular order.

Eat shit. Agatha's fucking great once she gets Hasty Attacks.

Proof or fuck off you lying cunt

>Brother
How old are you?

Anyone claiming Agitha or Fi are the worst characters in the game is a retard. They are bad, but there's much, much worse.

This game gets really weird when you leave it on too long.
I marathoned the game till the game file corrupted, and I had to re-download it.

Attached: weird.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

>playing the 3ds version
>decide I want a costume for Link to use in story mode since I'm not a fan of his HW design
>check online
>its on a bumfuck corner of the Termina map
>can't even progress unless I'm really high level
>just finish story mode and delete the game
It was ok. Good thing I pirated it instead of buying it again. I already had it on Wii U. Thought about the new Switch version but it seems they did the same thing with the costumes again.

Attached: Hyrule_Warriors_Link_Kokiri_Tunic_(DLC_Outfit).png (713x990, 581K)

Hasty Attacks makes anyone go from total slug fest towards actually useful. but there's some character's like Midna(either), Young Link, and Shiek were they don't even NEED the attack speed boost to just dunk on maps, and you give them those extras and you turn the game into a mindless spree of gibbing stuff as they poorly render into exsistance.

Agatha and Tingle both are hyper sluggish though and the former only becomes -good- once you can spam her bug summons more often and not deal with how painfully slow her first two attacks are, and the latter still has to do his entire string for his one and only good attack (though, at least it is a really good attack).

Fi at least has some juggle spam stuff she can do without any selective weapon dickery. Agitha is just slow and lives off of her bugs too much. She's a far more shitter summoning gate because she -has- to be up close to do jack all, while Summoning Gate is like Ganon Mode but normal sized.

Master Sword (Doesn't even -need- to be fully unlocked. It's extra effects + sheer damage grade over everything else in the game makes it the best hands down)
Young Link (Already pretty busted given he's the only hero who can make Magic on the fly without Magic Jars, he also has the strongest Magic Rush mode in the game by far. If you give them a fairy that let's them have unlimited magic, the game is more or less 'finished')
Shiek (Fastest moveset in the game, highest juggling damage, can apply all elemental debuffs in the game letting you do absurd amount of damage onto human bosses by stacking them, can more or less break -boss- weakpoints in a single combo without fail. If not for the overall lack of raw damage options, she would be the best hands down.)

Is Dragon Quest Builders fun? I like Minecraft but I want something a little more structured.

I tend to use him, Ghirahim and Volga
Am I an edgelord?

I did on Wii U and 3DS solo. I'm couch co-opping with like 4 of my friends separately. Ask me shit.

I'm in a similar situation. I really want the ocarina costumes but they're all in termina, which is one of the last adventure maps you can/should do and need characters at level 80 to not get assblasted. By that point I'll be done with 90% of the game and can't even fully enjoy them. Meanwhile skyward sword shit is available right in the first adventure map (albeit I do like zelda's design)

>I will never play this much video games
Damn...

Yeah, it's great.

Okay anons. Am I doing this right?
>notice link is at 50 while most of my characters are in their 20's
>not enough rupees to get them up
>decide to try to keep them all even by using the lowest leveled ones when I can
Is this a good idea? I figure when I hit missions where I need a specific character anyway I might as well have them at a decent level instead of trying to main someone

Add Yuga and thats me,so probably lol.

Ghirahim needs to be animation canceled so i don't use him as much.

Holy shit, I too main those exact 3!?
Brother!!

Attached: volg.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

I tend to either go with team edgelords (who I mentioned earlier) or the goofier characters (Ravio, Tingle, Darunia)

Linkle!

Naa, main like 1-2 characters who can carry on missions you're allowed to bring 2+ people onto.
Then rupies are used to level up anyone lagging behind and has to do solo missions. For the first adventure map lv20 is fine for all but a few selective nodes because they are dicks (mostly a few quiz ones that slap you vs foes you're elementally bad vs.), and it's piss poor to rank people up towards that amount. Sadly the Switch version didn't get what the 3DS got with it's 500k rupie event, but you can still get the cash without even thinking about it for the most part after you've unlocked everyone's nodes and at that point are just hording cash because there's nothing draining it for a while (Don't even bother with making the map potions till far later into the game.)

It can't be helped brother, we just have the best taste

Attached: 463.png (640x478, 392K)

Which characters do you love/hate?
>characters I like playing
The links, Lana, Imp Midna, Linkle, Marin, Tingle, Cia, Volga, Skull kid
>characters I hate playing
Wizzro, Agitha, Ghiriham, Tetra, Zelda (only have the rapier)

Attached: my-image(5).png (1064x281, 602K)

Attached: 1540917392890.png (688x899, 431K)

Can you give me a quick guide to faries, they don't seem to be explained super well in the game. Or should I just experiment with them?

>Feed it a ton of food to max out stats to learn skills
>'Refresh' it to reset it, keeping a fair amount of the stats, and the ability to change one of the 5 stats into something else
>Keep doing this till you unlock a busted list of skills to equip and break the game with
The only other thing to note is the 2 elemental skills when using the fairy blast, that doing the most early parts doesn't matter, but later you either want the one's that weakens foes within the blast. As it'll make taking down a lot of the Hero difficulty stuff far easier.

>>'Refresh' it to reset it,
So they can reincarnate like Disgaea? Thanks for letting me know, I was worried about messing something up.

Is there any point in having more than one fairy?

You have a main one to spam magic fountain and a secondary one with wall of water and repair technician for maybe 5% of adventure maps and that's all you need

And it doesn't matter what base element of fairy you use as long as it has two bombos nuke effects, so you can just main whichever fairy you think is cutest

Attached: 1551844586869.jpg (1235x1309, 176K)

>Ganon, Ravio, and Yink if he uses his mask transformations
>Skull Kid
>Tetra and Wizzro
Meh.
It's got some neat characters, but I doubt I'll ever play it.

>musou games are considered shit for years until they whore themselves out to every franchise
>musou games are now liked when they are actually shitty

give me a new fuckin empires game already

I love Lana (even the damn stick), Zant, and Linkle the most
Honestly the only ones I dislike are Fi and Agitha; Fi's attacks feel so light and lacking in impact and Agitha is just clunky, although I did realise yesterday you can kinda infinite people with YX spam, but I'm not a huge fan of Tetra, Daphnes, or Darunia either.
>Zelda (only have the rapier)
I really like one of her other weapons but I also quite like the rapier, so maybe you'd like her others more or maybe not.

>put two hundred hours into wii u version
>50 more hours into friend's switch version
>whenever I see people post about it feel a need to play it and grind

Do I buy the switch version bros?

Attached: 1553866562635.jpg (1037x540, 780K)

I never beat it, but how many missions are actually in the game? Is it that long? And are there any secret missions important to the story?

You typically have to play the fuck and beat Nintendo games twice to get the final story.

The story mode's not that long, no secret missions but there are some side ones. Adventure mode is what's long as fuck and where all the good shit is.

Debatable. Like it's fun for what it is, no lie. If you enjoyed the WiiU version, and understand the Switch's bugs, it's a worthy upgrade at that given it's got the 3DS extras without the 3DS shit like less mob spawns and damage being % based and not raw numbers.

Story modes easy enough user:
-Beat main story
-Beat Ganon's Story
-Beat Cia's story
-Beat Linkle's Story
-After all of that you then complete Wind Waker extra story
It sounds like a lot, but The Main, and Linke story are done at the same time, and Ganon and Cia's stuff follow -directly- after beating the main campaign.

In WiiU I 100% base game adventure map and the master quest one. Only did part of the TP map and didn't touch the MM map

>huge fucking roster
>many characters have multiple playing styles
>bumfuck amount of costumes
>story mode only makes use of a eeny teeny amount of it all
>half the roster doesn't even show up in the story
>new Wind Waker content is only two characters and two maps (in story)

Man fuck this shit
Why didn't they bundle characters with new levels and stories?

Planning to start playing it.
Which characters are the most fun to play with?
I don't mind spoils.

I wish the adventure maps had some sort of story to them. Like maybe have a couple of the tiles you'll end up having to hit to reach the boss have a cutscene. I just wanted to see some animated marin man

I'm doing it right now
Then I'll 100% the new one piece, and the eventual hyrule warriors sequel

Who /autistic/ here?

Can you actually lose your save from this? I just leave it on till cutscenes start going insane, maybe I shouldn't

How many hours user? Was it still fun?

I love monotonous crap that takes ages to kill, the perfect stuff for a handheld console so I can play a mission or two. Hope P5S can scratch the itch

Attached: Persona-5-Scramble-The-Phantom-Strikers.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>a mission or two.
And then four hours have passed.
Hoping P5S is cool too user.

Why the hell is every costume locked behind long ass adventure mode maps?

I finished 2 adventure maps on the original version and i already thought that was too much, i can't really understand the mindset of people putting 1000 hours on mashing buttons on the same handful of maps doing the same handful of objectives.

I FUCKING HATE THE WORD SKULTULA SO FUCKING MUCH, UGHHHJJH REEEEEEEASSFBNHDJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw over 200 hours in the 3DS version
>still want the Switch version but don't want to start over again

Attached: Sweaty Midna.jpg (450x364, 22K)

I'll get to it someday, it's what I play between games when I can't think of what I want to play next. I would probably kill myself if I tried to go straight through it with no breaks. Fucking love the game in 10 hour bursts though

When the fuck do I start getting fairies? The "my fairy" button is greyed out even though I've done the first 6 story missions (up to where it forks into 3 paths) and played a few maps of the first story mode map where I found a fairy during the battle, when does that feature unlock?

Because you actually have to play the game to unlock shit rather than paying for it

>Champions, Groose, Linebeck, Vaati and Byrne not playable

KOEI YOU WERE THIS FUCKING CLOSE

>Champions, Groose, Vaati and Byrne
meh
>Linebeck
Okay you got me mad now, I wish they did more content for the definitive edition

Attached: 1467419531286.jpg (576x768, 92K)

>add a bunch of new stuff in legends
>add nothing in definitive
Damn it Koei you could've let the groose loose

Did you find a fairy in a keep, or in a vase? The ones in keeps that show up on the map are for dispelling barriers on other keeps and are different from the other fairies, those ones you find in vases in keeps on adventure maps that list it on the stuff you can get on that square. There's one pretty soon in to the TLoZ map, and there are no fairies in story mode.

>no Onox or Veran
that's the real crime

Okay thanks user. Was getting really frustrated about this because the fairy system looks fun.

>here's your all new content, bro

Attached: HyruleWarriors-DefinitiveEdition-BreathOfTheWild-BOTW-Outfits-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Fairies are found on specific preset squares in adventure mode. They're hidden in a preset pot in that mission. I think the closest one is in the first adventure map, one square above the starting point, in the southmost keep.

>like
Midnas, Young Link, Darunia, Ganon, Linkle, Skull Kid, Toon Link, Tetra, Marin, Ravio
>dislike
Shiek, Zant

Attached: Stupid Sexy Imp.gif (500x288, 1.68M)

You just KNOW....

Champions didn't exist back then. I would take Vaati in a sequel, and at least Revali but 4 champions is too much. Give Nabooru and a spear moveset for Ruto to make her not shit

>bought all the DLC for Wii U version because I really enjoyed the game
>the level cap kept getting increased until it was almost triple the original cap
>can't play the cool Majora or Twilight princess adventure maps because they expect you to be using level 150+ characters, and my highest level is only like 104
>the map with the best EXP takes a full 10-15 minutes to go through, and you gain maybe 1 level per go once you're past 100, which means you'll be grinding for hours and hours just to even be able to use one character on the DLC maps
>the Master Quest map only expects like level 80+
>can't even quickly bring all characters up to 80 because rupee income is so piss poor, and makes the whole leveling up by spending money thing useless in this game
>try to pull off max rupee glitch
>finally get it after about an hour of trying
>blow through fucking 6 or 7 million of the maximum 9,999,999 rupees only leveling 3 characters from level 30 up to 50
>rupee costs for leveling up scale with the level of the character, so trying to level up characters at 100 will probably give you only 10 levels on one character before you blow through your entire 10 mil
I'm still mad that buying the DLC for this game was an actual waste of money because it was locked behind a grindwall that got bigger with each update. Fucking christ, how the fuck did they ever expect anyone to be able to play the DLC? You have to grind for 300 hours at least beforehand.

I'm still mad. Also why in the fuck isn't links shield also customized by the costumes? It looks weird seeing ocarina link without the hylian shield

Twili Midna and Fierce Diety Link

At least there's potions to help grind rupees and exp. Although I don't know the exact rates for them. Also to get the more effective one's you have to grind skulltulas too

Nigga I am doing the even higher tier difficulty of maps and my highest level is 80
Because it's part of the weapon rather than the character

The shield changes depending on what weapon set you use if I recall correctly. If you want to use the Hylian Shield with Ocarina Link skin just equip the Master Sword set

>>Nigga I am doing the even higher tier difficulty of maps and my highest level is 80
on the Wii U?

Oh shit, never noticed. Speaking of the mastersword, when skulltula hunting on early legend mode missions, can you use it? I heard on reddit that you can't

No, Switch. Was the difficulty tweaked?

well, obviously.
on the switch all content is available for launch.
on the Wii U they expected you to reach each DLC's level cap before moving on to the next because of the months between releases

Does this shit ever go on sale?

I got it for less than half the cost of thel eshop from ebay

Is there a reccomended level chart? It sounds like I should just go in release order according to (I'm on 3ds)

BEARS

I'd probably just go in release order unless you're trying to go out of your way for something specific.

Not really but my guide is:
Easy Adventure Maps don't really need anything higher then lv30 for 'A' clears, higher makes things go faster
Normal is a step above where you'll want lv50 or so, mostly for the damage boost, and by that point you should have some 5*' lv2 or a few lv3 weapons. Also at least the first tier of defense boost.
Hard is ~70 or so, and you'll want lv3's at this point. Damage is ramped up a bit, so 2nd level defenses doesn't hurt either.
Hero is really at this point more about "Did you get everyones lv4's yet?" As it's nowhere 'harder then Hard, but stuff just has more inflated HP.
Honestly the game's been reblanced so you really could do everything with lv 100's -tops- without any real stress. You only need 255 for the achievement on the Switch, unlike the WiiU and 3DS where it's more a necessarily. (Including that HP damage was really bonkers and you could still lose 1/2'ths of your HP at max level from a stray arrow shot, more less a hero unit actually landing a hit onto you, or god forbid a bosses attack.)

I've gotten all medals after 220 hours.
I'm not braindead enough to play the Ganon and especially Cuccoo Mode though.