Hmm, I'm starting to notice that Miku is not being discussed as frequently as she used to be...

Hmm, I'm starting to notice that Miku is not being discussed as frequently as she used to be. Is she starting to get phased out?

Attached: Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-F[1].jpg (1528x1758, 521K)

No one cares. Fuck off

A little touchy there don't you think? I just asked a simple question

Who?

And I answered it. Kys

No, Miku is based.

Vtubers have taken Miku's niche, and Vocaloid is old and dead. She never really had a personality, anyway, so there's nothing but soullessness to work from.

That's pretty sad to hear. At least she still pretty popular on /f/

she's barely hanging on
miku had to do a collab with bandori to retain awareness bro...

Attached: bang dream.jpg (1200x628, 540K)

As long as my favorite producers keep making music she's still alive to me

In terms of video games she hasn't really gotten any new content for the past two years, and the upcoming game on Switch is mostly ported stuff from PS4/arcade. I'd say that SEGAs pretty much through with Project DIVA.

>Miku thread
>still no loli Miku pics
I've lost mine, someone post 'em please.

But she isnt people barely even remember miku mondays

She'll blow up again once she's on Switch.

Edgy. Don’t let the razor blades go in too deep.

No, all you get is thick miku.

Attached: 1560814400742.jpg (1600x1852, 401K)

this, she's as much of a character as she is an instrument, as long as people still make music with her and there's a small scene of producers she'll be fine

once the switch game/ps4 song pack come out, a few more threads should pop up. I hope they add roki or bring it on.

Just wait for her smash reveal and she'll be popular again.

She had a good run of popularity for, what, 10 years and is being forgotten. When the next big rhythm game of her's comes out, people will remember it for a while and then forget her. Her niche is being replaced by virtual youtubers and a lot of the producers have either moved on or stopped.

Attached: 20150508_021050000_iOS.jpg (640x960, 270K)

Finally, some good fucking taste.

What? She's still regularly getting concerts all over the world and new songs are constantly being made. Sure in terms of video games there might not be so much now but Miku herself is still alive and well. Hatsune Miku isn't dying anytime soon and will likely outlive us all.

that's because she is a worthless e-thot whore slut