Midnight Monster Hunter threado

Midnight Monster Hunter threado

Trailer's in 8 hours. You ready?

Attached: sleep tight, nerg.png (500x500, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw
youtube.com/watch?v=ExaT1SWTPIY
youtube.com/watch?v=5WuXHBPu8oU
youtube.com/watch?v=kPmsCMv8N-o
youtube.com/watch?v=kahQKbMiJ5U
youtube.com/watch?v=TAejktB4BiM
youtube.com/watch?v=8eOtHkBM39c
youtube.com/watch?v=N-srSAN4UcI
youtu.be/ewcLN1854qI
youtube.com/watch?v=dk5cUQd2NfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uRrK4JzNAjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2WLttZVhHUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gz8lWa98zkE
youtube.com/watch?v=K32pssSD7qU
youtu.be/3dLJmpQ0-98
youtube.com/watch?v=vfh3a_F2c1o&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=J00IjTHKw4XVXHDs:6
pastebin.com/VrfgyxZW
youtu.be/9_bY_Xixc6w
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE
youtube.com/watch?v=BT5yraBEg1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-9cFG6Zg4Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3e0WsGPOMhA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZD9sVYB7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=5JXXqOuBzZM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1MZo3v3eyw
countingdownto.com/?c=2610119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retard

Attached: 11.png (1099x1300, 795K)

That reminds me. I should finish up my palico gadgets. I think only the shield is left to get to max.

We're going home™ bros...

Attached: 16311962_p0.png (2000x1636, 1.32M)

It's 1 pm here

9 hours you mean

There was some jap youtube video that showed a story about a guy getting money for pressing a button, but he'll be stuck in a purgatory for millions of years or something. However, he won't remember the experience and will be as if nothing happened once the time is up. Anyone know the story or link to the vid?

I have never finished an arch tempered hunt

Attached: 1560818812965.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

Just kicked Pink Rathian's ass in her assigned quest, Should i go for Jho's LS for Nerg or is the Kadachi LS still the best against Nerg?

Attached: 66209521_p22.jpg (2499x2056, 871K)

Why.

You mean 8am

Just let me play the demo already
Velk looks fun

The only arch tempered I ever fought was Nergigante

reposting just in case

Attached: icebornehype.jpg (1600x900, 279K)

How many reveals we looking at here?
Pukei sub
Pao sub
Tobi sub
Namielle gameplay
Garuga?
Zin?
Steve/Gore?
Monsters with "erratic behavior" (Variants) as said on the parchment
Everwyrm tease

Jho LS is the best in the game outside of Kulveshit

I keep dying. All the fights I see online are just jump attack stunlock loops.

Attached: 1535172544531.gif (540x304, 1.59M)

Do you normally hunt the regular tempered versions of them without issue?

Is the armor worth it too or am i better off with Odo or Nerg armor?

I usually cart once or twice yeah

If this is all there is Iceborne will be a disappointment. We need like 8 more monsters for it to feel significant

I know the one you’re talking about, gimme a second I’ll find it.

Attached: CWHPYpXVAAE44Mj-orig.jpg (1109x1148, 147K)

If you're more or less guaranteed to cart in a hunt, start running Fortify. It's a big boost to defense and attack when it activates. Do you build specific sets for each AT? What weapon do you use?

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw
There we go.

It’s already got more monsters added than most G Ranks actually, andif it doesn’t end up surpassing 4U’s 23 it will withpost launch stuff.

Not really no, I farmed out drachen and just build raw damage.

It is already significant, especially since they're not reusing PS2 assets like crazy back then

I did all of them and while you missed out on gear and layered armor, they are more annoying to fight than anything and certain weapon matchups make them a lot easier. AT Teostra for example is a cakewalk IF you can play Lance really well like not being too greedy with pokes or powerguarding most attacks to conserve stamina. AT Nerg is easier with LS, I did Lunastra with HH and other players for the Negate All Wind Pressure and so on.

Like the other user said, you should slot in Fortify, it's pretty helpful. It's a single slot deco so it shouldnt be hard to find the space for it.

I managed to clear AT kush twice solo when woefully under prepared.
With like less than 5 minutes left both times, I don't know how, I got the singular piece of armor I wanted, and the layered armor.
I refuse to fight Kushala again until I HAVE TO in iceborne.

Every other one pushed my shit in since I'm just bad at fighting elders

I hope they don't show off the Bazel variant. I want people to experience that one blind.

You're better off ditching it in favor of things like Health Boost and maybe Stun Resistance if you're prone to that. You can definitely do it, just need to adapt a bit more.

will fatty be in?

Vitality and Divine Blessing can be really helpful, no shame using them because AT versions hit like trucks on most attacks, the latter especially against AT Vaal because it decreases the DOT he has around him while doing nothing. Evade Window 3 is also useful depending on what weapon you pick, if you use something that rolls a lot in general, you'd benefit from it immensely.

You probably won't have to unless you want the HR gear, what weapon did you use?

It’s already more significant than most G Ranks. It’s currently at 18 monsters confirmed and when we add in the guaranteed stuff like the Metal Raths, final boss and obligatory hidden monster we’re at 22 monsters, the same amount GU added and only 1 less than than 4U.

LET ME IN

LET ME IIIINNNNNNN

Attached: esbenis subsneedcies.gif (805x702, 366K)

does this just apply to SoS or will there be a new "request" option?

Attached: 3368.07_S.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Probably not at launch so as not to overshadow the new final boss but there’s a good chance he’ll be an update.

It seems his skeleton is. Good chance of DLC title update if he’s not in the base game.

I've done them all but Xeno was the only one I ever solo'd, did the rest through sos.

HH, specifically xeno hunting horn for all wind pressure negation, and I thought it was my best horn at the time.

It probably just checks if the host is LR and the ones joining are HR.

8 H O U R S
H
O
U
R
S

The Lunastra Styx HH is better, has better stats overall and more than enough white sharpness whilst retaining the same songs. HH Solo is pretty underwhelming though right now (until Iceborne comes out) as you'll be lacking damage most of the time so kudos to you doing it solo with one, I think I would have just done RF Thunder LBG or CB with the Kushala set bonus for solo.

That reminds me, can base players join Iceborne quests or not??

>shitter carry feature

I should have access to Iceborne as long as i have beaten Xeno right?

Attached: c37bd94f9cc730cf7d0790ca1c140aeabc637c2a37cde87ed0ee8c60818ca7fa.jpg (600x347, 86K)

>Kicked Pink Rathian's ass
You monster

Attached: 1564869992744.png (500x530, 200K)

Nope, but Iceborne players can join quests from people who don’t own Iceborne.

Yeah they’ve said that’s the only prerequisite.

It had to be done, if it makes you feel better i captured her.

beat AT Kirin quest iirc

correct

Wasn't an option at the time, didn't have my optionals done to get research commission tickets.
If I had to right now I'd use it, but I don't so I'm gonna stay far away from kushala and enjoy it.

>Have been thinking on how many monsters we mercilessly killed without remorse nor second thought
>Skin them seconds after they stop fighting, meaning that they're probably still alive, but just can't fight anymore
>All those mothers we killed, indirectly dooming their recently hatched wyvernlings
Are we the real monsters

Attached: cat-death-button.jpg (806x1600, 96K)

as the base world players just watch Iceborne hunters use new weapon moves and clutch clawing monsters

Survival of the fittest, bitch. If they wanted to live, maybe they shouldn't have died.

Attached: D83B5E0D-0721-4B8F-B0E4-E15CEE6E54D6.png (935x526, 403K)

It’s a good way of advertising the expansion that’s for sure.

>not reading quest descriptions

I will never feel bad for murdering any Yian Garuga.

The ultimate twist of the entire series is that humans are the most powerful species of Elder Dragon

No, the hunter's guild is all about being in balance with nature and shit. They hate poachers and animal cruelty like any animal rights organization.

Those hundreds of Nergigantes you've murdered? Canonically you've only slain 1. Everything not in the main story is just gameplay filler. There's no way you could hunt so many giant monsters in a day and not ruin the ecosystem.

>there are quest descriptions for expeditions

>There's no way you could hunt so many giant monsters in a day and not ruin the ecosystem.
The normal 50 minute time limit in a hunt is two full day/night cycles in World so it's not quite that rapid.

expeditions aren't canon

I hope it's separated request. I love helping low rank people, but sometimes people don't want higher rank people to answer their flares and just destroying the monster.

>tfw I know enough nihongo to get the pun
I made it, boys

He's in. She's in. They're all in.

Attached: EDGLOknXsAcsEgC.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

I didn't know the kanji but your post let me figure it out lol

>>>

Nemurugigante?

There's literally just one (1) starter kanji in the whole sentence.

Nerugigante.

Just it time when I get home from work. Perfect.

and I failed high school japanese

>mfw i got fired yesterday
I hope it's worth it

The hunter's guild is evil but the game offers convenient justifications for their actions so you don't feel bad

At least you had a course. I just grind some anki cards on the bus, when I take one, and watch some nip youtube vidya channels.

Do those logos even mean anything

I'M SHARA ISHVALDA , YOU'RE SHARA ISHVALDA WE'RE ALL SHARA ISHVALDA WE'RE ALL SHARA ISHVALDA

Attached: 1529635400131.jpg (482x436, 36K)

I just tried Hammer for the first after using the Lance for 1000 or so hunts because people kept saying how fun the Hammer is.
How the fuck do you guys kill anything with that thing? I tried hunting Jho, who I have hunted countless of times, with the hammer and got triple carted faster than the handler can finish a sandwich.

Only the story missions are canon
What, did you really think you needed to kill 5 Rathians, beings the size of a fighter-bomber, to make 1 set of armor?

You mean the mural/tapestry thingy in the background? Presumably the "sapphire star" refers to Xeno arriving to the New World. But we just don't know anything for sure.

Attached: 1429574083318.gif (250x251, 1002K)

I’ve been unemployed for nearly three months and I’m in quite possibly the worst mental state I’ve been in since I started therapy and medication, welcome to the club. At least Iceborne looks fun.

Well first off Jho is about the worst possible first target you could pick for Hammer besides Behemoth since brute wyverns move their heads around a fuckton
Go fight a Rathian and figure it out.

That's not a Hammer issue, it's just you being unable to roll after using a weapon with a shield for so long. Lance really plays a different game compared to other weapon types.

Bonk the monster on the head till it dies
Jho in particularity is a bad match-up for hammer because he's so tall, his head hovers slightly outside your range

Do Nergigante and spam sliding attacks

>I’ve been unemployed for nearly three months
>I started therapy and medication
First world problems.
If you're unemployed where I live, you just starve to death, the end.

The corpses of slain monsters are property of the Guild, hunters just take a few ‘souvenirs’ from the carcass and keep it off the books. It’s highly illegal but everyone does it, so as long as they only take three or four carves it’s easy to write off as ‘battle damage’ in their reports.

Not gonna contest that, the fact that I can barely function in a first world country makes me even more depressed.

>yeah i cut off its tail and broke all of its parts before capturing it, aren't I the greatest

*ahem, takes deep breath*

Attached: pinecone.jpg (285x285, 23K)

ah whatever i'll probably find something of more worth

Attached: 55e.jpg (600x900, 60K)

AT Teostra is pretty easy with every weapon that has defensive capabilities. And Hammer for some reason, idk.

>well, you DID bring it to us alive I guess, so take your payment and we’ll just, uh, keep this one between you and me

Gosh Bazel you aren't looking too hot.

Attached: D194B506-021B-4811-AB53-C592B0687909.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Why do you cart?
Like what usually happens? Is it the one-hit you don't predict correctly? Is it asshole Roar to fuck you combos? Do you upgrade your armor?

In Iceborne we need a Bazel subspecies that is immune to the dung pods.

He’s 100% getting a variant like Savage Deviljho.

beetlejuice did 9/11

AW FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1566559039922.png (743x531, 309K)

Neither have I, actually. I only joined one (Teostra) and saw how hard the monster hit, and all of my interest kind of evaporated. Maybe one day I'll give them a try and they won't be as bad as I thought, but right now they seem way too tedious to bother.

New Bazel subspecies, evolved after taking so much dung to the face instead of bombs, it now drops dung bombs, forcing everything you fight to move areas constantly

EVERYONE
IS
IN

I don't think there's anything else besides zin

Teo is the easiest AT.
>how hard the monster hit
You're NOT SUPPOSED to get hit. You have the dodge roll and/or block. Use them. Were you facetanking the whole game until that point, trading hits with every monster and running stun negate on every set?

With Health Boost 3 and augmented armor they can only outright kill you with their most heavily telegraphed attacks.

You can practice on Zamtrios while waiting for the Velkhana beta. It has a similar gimmick of wearing ice armor to augment its offense and defense both. However, do keep your distance when Zamtrios starts to balloon up.

Attached: pkpk1.png (935x953, 153K)

There's actually counterplay to alot of the AT bullshit but of course it won't make you invincible. At the end of the day you still gotta gitgud

AT Kirin: Thunder res and a weapon that can easily hit the head (a flame bow or greatsword)

AT Vaal: Effluvia Res 3

AT Teo and Luna: Heat Guard is surprisingly useful for the dumbass fire damage over time. Farcaster Luna's supernova, it'll still kill you even if you superman dive it twice. Stay away from Luna's tail, if she swings it at you you're getting hit if you can't block it

AT Xeno: Heatguard again. The fight is actually reasonably fun if you aren't losing all your HP to lava pools. Also IG makes the fight even easier. Don't go in with negative dragon element resistance

AT Kushala: Absolute garbage monster with little to no counterplay available. I don't know why Capcom keeps this monster around. If you have wind pressure jewels you can try using them, but there's no armor for it so gl.

AT Niggi: >gitgud

Khezu might be in after all. We MIGHT be getting a brand new flying wyvern species using Tigrex skeleton. Shara Ishvalda will probably teased officially. And even if we're not getting any brand new monsters, we'll probably learn some things about the new variants and the Guiding Lands.

If you get Heat Guard and Blast Resistance 3 AT Teo becomes a total joke.

Go coach somebody who asks for it, I didn't even say I got hit.
>B-B-BUT YOUR POST
Don't treat every post you read as an invitation to an argument or a lecture. As an exercise, try not replying to this post and just let it go.

Are you stupid?

he is easy if you know how to play however his stun hit values are off the charts which makes it frustrating to fight once you make an error and get hit once -> stunned - >killed, there is a reason why he is getting nerfed once iceborne is released

AT Kirin is probably the easiest AT fight if you can kill normal Kirin without problems. He doesn't really get any new moves and most of the lighting attacks were one shot anyways so the increased damage doesn't make a huge difference.

didn't we just had a trailer ? what's this one?

The final one before release.

Yeah but unfortunately his armor isn't really useful for much except some free element sets, and free element is super-sub optimal, especially with how good raw damage is in this game.

>AT Kirin
Better yet, just shotgun its face. Kirin was and still is a pellet magnet. And you don't even need thunder res, because it literally can't hit you, as long as you're not standing still.
>AT Vaal
Not enough for AT Vaal. I mean you need it, just like for normal Vaal. But for AT you want healing boost 3, to strengthen your weapon's healing aug procs, so you could keep up with the health drain. Also, this is a rare time when you might want to run a high elderseal weapon, to help get rid of the miasma faster. Especially since miasma clouds stack, so if he farts twice in the same area, your health will start ticking down twice as fast.
>AT Teo and Luna
Heat Guard actualyl does jack shit against Luna, I tested it. It does nullify Teo's fire aura damage completely when you're in melee range though. But it has no effect on Luna's super nova. Which you can actually survive if you chain 2-3 panic dives in a row. It's just that the random patches of the blue flame might not let you, so it's not a reliable way. Better trigger the supernova yourself with a flash from a safe distance. If you get staggered during your farcaster animation, it will get cancelled.
>AT Xeno
PIERCE
HBG
>AT Kushala
LOL. Just run 3 piece Kushala bonus, and it's a regular Kush fight. You can use a Long 4 GL and load up yourself with wind negate and earplugs, and the fight is a cakewalk. Wind press jewels are useless btw, because for ED windpress you want NEGATE all wind, not wind res. Which only comes from Kushala set (and HH songs).

We’re a week away from launch, that’s when promotional material starts coming out rapidly.

Hot take: every fire monster stun you quickly in World, not just Teostra. Especially the Raths because their breath attacks also builds up stun.

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World Beta_20171212025634.jpg (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Not your safe space. If you're so afraid of being lectured - don't post here.

Attached: __nargacuga_monster_hunter_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__7166aa08c35730815361b46c9b7f4d7b.jpg (1143x800, 466K)

Kushala's armor has a 3 set bonus that negates his wind aura and all but the centre hitbox of his tornados.

I mean good luck hunting him with 3 pieces of HR armor, but it's there.

>Heat Guard actualyl does jack shit against Luna
youtube.com/watch?v=ExaT1SWTPIY
You need cool drink + heat guard but it 100% negates the damage from the blue flames on the ground.

Nah. It's blast damage that builds up a lot of stun, not fire.

Attached: Too bad.png (178x179, 45K)

Oh, you meant standing in blue shit. Yeah, maybe it does affect that. I was talking about Heat Guard vs Luna's nova's heat damage. You'd think that it'd be this super situational niche skill's moment to shine, but nope.

I tried to get that temporal mantle after not playing since jho. Any tips for solo ? because the randos who joined were fucking awful and tri carted

>rathalos hit you 3 times
>you get stun
>teostra bums into you just once
>stunned
hrm.....

Attached: Untitled-3.png (1200x675, 1.48M)

I dont even want to imagine Brachy without Stun Resist +3 then

Attached: terrified.png (379x260, 126K)

Only tip I can give you is try and separate teo from luna during their double fight and never fight them together.

Brachy's slime also has ensnare effect in World.

>p-please don't argue with me

lmao

Looks like it’s only certain slime puddles though. Some look like flat textures that don’t slow you down while the puddles that are actually models like Barroth and Jyuratodus’ mud will slow you down. The slow down puddles look like they come exclusively from his head.

To elaborate on that user's post - enraged monsters (red eye icon) will chase you into adjacent zones, while not enraged (yellow eye) normally stay in one area. Focus down Teo first, since he's easier.

Fire mantle is good too if you forget your drinks or whatever

>Focus down Teo first, since he's easier.
I honestly think focusing on luna is the better option to do first, if you get killed by her, betetr not waste time killing teo first.

Yes, it's only the slime puddles that come from the head. They talked about that on stream.

>Official reveal of the three subs we've known about for ages
>Maybe some Namielle gameplay
>Zinogre tease
That's my bet. Maybe some other stuff too.

I have never played bowgun in any monster hunter so I'm totally ignorant on that front

and requiring all that bullshit for Kushala is total horseshit. If a monster limits you to playing only being able to play against it one way, it's a garbage monster. They should've brought his poison weakness back instead of just removing everything that made him a reasonable monster.
Luckily AT Kushy's armor isn't really worth anything unless you're using the best charge axe in the game, so you can get by without fighting him at all.

Believe me, user, I've done this quest plenty of times while helping in SOS. The thing you want to do asap in this quest is reduce the number of monsters, and picking on Teo makes it much easier. You waste BY FAR most time on this quest trying to separate the two if they happen to meet in the same area.
>if you get killed by her
I'm not considering this option at all. It's not even tempered Luna, and you have two free carts. The only factor you should about here must be the quest completion time.

the blue fire dot hardly matters anyway, it’s easy enough to avoid them. the true cancer is the fucking unblockable flames with enormous range that comes out from the pools every time she does something near them

why not just make a room, post it here and ask for help?

>fire res
>wind resist
>fireproof mantle
>farcaster just in case
Separate Luna and Teo.
Take advantage of the crystal rocks on that area in the middle of the map for extra damage.
Use flash pods on Luna at a safe distance to pop her supernova early
Order doesn't really matter but Teo normally dies faster. Killing him first makes it safer on you since you don't have to worry about them meeting up.

>Official reveal of the three subs we've known about for ages
Keeping their reveal to the last trailer would be the lamest thing ever, specially when this would be the "3rd time" they reveal them.

Attached: 1566996122447.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

The trailer officially reveals the Paolumu, Tobi-Kadachi and Coral Pukei-Pukei subs and then reveals Savage Deviljho and a new Bazelgeuse variant. There’s also some Namielle gameplay followed by more Velkhana gameplay and story stuff, and is concluded with Zinogre and Seregios reveals. Finally there’s a tease for what I’m assuming is the final boss then a separate little advert for the first DLC update monster, which is Gore Magala (no mention of Shagaru but I assume he’ll be included it doesn’t make sense otherwise).

Kushala doesn't require you to use my set up. I just used it as an example of a set that makes the fight an absolute joke. As a blademaster the only thing that you can arguably called required is Kushala's own set bonus. But even without it, with weapons with half decent range, you should be able to headsnipe without getting pushed by the wind aura. And gunner weapons don't care even about that.
Poison weakness didn't completely remove the wind in the previous games either. And there's an alternative option in World too - elderseal weapons. Although you can get pretty much the same result by consistently tripping the monster by hitting the head. When Kush is stripped it loses its wind aura levels.

Thank you, based leaker (fake).

Attached: 1563964395718.png (774x509, 18K)

Yeah, that's by far the most damaging, dangerous and annoying aspect of the fight. The damage they do is ridiculous and higher than any of the actual monster's attacks. And it's unblockable without Guard Up too. I've considered joining Luna hunts online with a water weapon, just to play firefighter and swing at the blue flame puddles to douse them, to minimize the damage the other players are taking.

thanks bruh

>DLC update teaser
>before launch

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

I would be really fine with this, hope you aren't full of shit user

Attached: 1559883808438.png (800x571, 357K)

it happened with Jho, didn't it?

It's time to post kino monster hunter videos
youtube.com/watch?v=5WuXHBPu8oU

Attached: 1500385944418.jpg (1288x938, 154K)

They announced Deviljho before World launched in the exact same way.

Considering that's exactly what they did with Barioth and Acidic Glavenus in the last trailer, would it really surprise you?

Steve unironically isn't in.

t. actual reviewer

Maybe but I can't trip if it spends 85% of the fight flying around doing fucking nothing but recharging it's wind pressure for fucking free

I honestly just get fed up and stand still after the 8th time it launches into the air and fucks around for 3 minutes or more waiting for it to come the fuck down.

Deviljho was revealed before launch dumdum

youtube.com/watch?v=kPmsCMv8N-o

Iceborne still hasn't updated with those 3 so it will happen. Hopefully they'll do like Acidic Glavenus and only make a small segment

youtube.com/watch?v=kahQKbMiJ5U
Deviljho was announced 3 weeks before World released, announcing a DLC monster 1 week before Iceborne launches isn’t far fetched at all. Still fake but I’m expecting a DLC announcement with this trailer.

Did it? Fuck me then. I hope Gore's in base game though, as 4th gen flagship represent, and an extra ED (Shaggy) to add to World's ED focused paradigm. But that user is full of shit anyway, since Seregios is not in.

Without Steve this is a pretty reasonable expectation for the trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=TAejktB4BiM
KINO
I
N
O

>More Velkhana
I sleep

>this is how they introduce soiled status to world shitters
>constantly dropping shit pods from his shit covered shit beard
I would be fine with Soiled Bazelguese making it's debut

In a way yes, those three guys are the weakest new monsters aside from Banbaro and Beotodus, who the fuck thinks its a good idea to keep them until the very last trailer?

t. retard

That's just how the game is. The monsters are powerful, the hunter are the underdogs. Even more so when it comes to the Elder Dragons. You're supposed to play the game by their rules, and there's nothing you can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eOtHkBM39c

>Teo is the easiest AT.
Zorah, Vaal, Kushala, Kulve are all easier. Teo can easily stun you to death.

What a faggot

>I sleep

Attached: Blehkhana.jpg (600x600, 71K)

>Heat Guard is surprisingly useful for the dumbass fire damage over time
Doesnt that only negate the ground lava damage?

The fire mantle is good against his fire attacks and aura.

I don't really count Zorah and KT as proper monster fights.
Kushala is close to Teo, yeah. Maybe the easiest AT is contested between the two.
>Teo can easily stun you to death.
Just don't get hit. AT Teo is still the same kitten with easily readable and easily avoidable attack patterns.

Why are so many people saying Steve definitely isn’t in based purely on a ‘reviewer’ who provided zero proof? I’m not saying there aren’t guys with review copies in these threads but if they don’t provide any kind of evidence why do so many people latch onto their claims like it’s the word of god?

That's something I understand, but NONE of the other monsters have this problem where they can just recharge their superpower for fucking free under any and all circumstances.

Kushala is garbage

>I don't know why Capcom keeps this monster around.
Easy to rehash and a lot of monsters use his skeleton. Adn even more now with Nami and even the new fucking flagship.

+ you retards buy it anyway.

With each Iceborne news, I find myself playing the 3DS games more than GU. Anyone else had this feeling?

Attached: rb4ttietbew01.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

didnt they also nerf steadfast gems so that you need 5 points now to get 100% stun resistance

Just don't get hit against any monster bro it's easy

They keep him around because he’s a flagship. Same reason fucking Rathalos hasn’t been buried.

GU is fun but not as good as 4U or 3U.

World is my first MH but I really want to fight Gore Magala. He probably drops a super edgy armor too

Oh shit...

Attached: Da-w4MdUQAECPoF.jpg orig.jpg (800x600, 32K)

I've had the urge to play 3U or p3rd, I just might if I decide not to double dip

Yes they can. They just roar when they get enraged and get a stack of their aura. The point is - you can clear all of the stacks if you just hit them where it hurts - the head. So realistically the auras don't really change the way how you should be playing the game. Kushala just flies a lot and doesn't let you hit as often, so the fight takes somewhat longer, so it's understandable why some people don't like it. But it's in line with the monster being the storm dragon, and you just have to accept the MH design philosophy that you're not simply going against loot pinatas, like in some other gear treadmill games, but against living breathing fantastical beasts.

I am literally unable to play anything older than World since I touched it. A big screen instead of a 240p turd, an actual decent controller, all the QoL, spoiled me rotten

Nah heatgaurd works on his aura as well.

It doesn't however stop fireblight

You could always emulate.
Way better than playing on 3ds.

Not the almsot random explosions, though, which are the actual problem and reason the fight is trash

You might not get hit by AT Vaal a single time, but he'll still be constantly draining your health regardless. That's why he's not as easy as Teo or Kush. Also, can't roll his roar, because its too long.

No?

gore armor looks edgy as shit but also cool. chaos magala even has the whole fallen angel motif

Attached: 11189615_1438428216470936_529493767_n.jpg (640x640, 88K)

No, they buffed them actually.
It's 30%, 60% 100% now.
And will be 60%, 90%, 100% in IB.
They said they buffed some of those skills where they thought the benefits of using lvl 1-2 skills were too small compared to max lvl, so people either used max or didn't use them at all.

If you have health augment it's easy enough to negate the health drain by playing aggressive enough.

You are retarded. They will just show the three subspecies no one gives a shit about and then maybe another "newcomer" no one even asked for that was easy to rehash because the skeleton is already in the game.

Expect something else and you will get disappointed. Maybe it will be even less.

but what if they dont show anything new and its just a launch trailer

Attached: EC3DFM7XYAAxPog.jpg (592x525, 80K)

Not a fan of Shaggy/C.Gore armor, regular is much cooler.
But C.Gore is by far my favorite fight in the whole series. It's just so fun to fight.

I soloed AT Vaal several times but always need help for AT Teo, Luna is easier if you are wary of her nova

I just recently played MHP3rd and beat village Jhen yesterday. Today I got MH3U running, probably going to play that.
I'm a PC player though.

People are retarded, also the fake leakers samefag a lot.

They crave attention and validation.

Everything about Gore is fantastic

Attached: goog.gif (540x463, 856K)

Is the gunlance any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-srSAN4UcI

Attached: 1523169431982.png (830x720, 416K)

How can you provide an evidence of absence of something?

You are playing a 3DS game (port) more than 3DS games?

They really can't though. Just like Kushala the rest of the AT EDs lost their powers if you hit them hard and often enough. Even with roar spamming you can manage to keep them from going critical because they don't essentially remove themselves from the game.

Again, Kushala is garbage. He has the same system as every other monster, but unlike every other monster he can choose to just remove himself from play.

If they have to ANNOUNCE a trailer there will be new things. I remember the times when they dropped trailers out of nowhere

>Megumin
>slapstick GL
Disgusting.

Not him but you could easily just record yourself scrolling through the hunter handbook and show what monsters are in

>Nah heatgaurd works on his aura as well.
Literally just drink a cool drink.

>D
they could show evidence of something new existing like zignore or something and then tell what monsters are and aren't in the game

That's never stopped his aura from working on me before

Then your version is broken.

But if he weren't in the book, you could just say that I avoided fighting or reporting him to the chief ecologist, because there's virtually no difference between him not being in the handbook and not being in the game at all.

What a shame

Cool drink doesn't work on Teo's aura, that's a myth. At the very least it doesn't work on the higher levels of the aura. Or maybe you weren't standing close enough. Heat Negate works on all levels, regardless of cool drink.

People are still going to max those skills out. Maybe poison res up to 2 but you can just use an antidote for that. You'd still want to completely negate stun/paralysis.

Do you also consider AT Vaal to be harder than AT Nerg or extremoth? Or Apex Rajang? This logic doesn't hold up.

POST TRAILER PREDICTIONS
>official Yian Garuga and Subspecies reveal
>some vague story bs
>Namielle/Velkhana footage
>Zinogre reveal/teaser

>Gore Magala as DLC

Teostra's aura is equivalent to standing in lava, not being in a hot area.

Master Rank has deadly poison. If poison res in IB works like it did in the previous games, then it will only turn deadly poison into regular one.
Speaking of poison res. It got reworked too. In base World it reduced the overall time you were afflicted with poison status. But it didn't help you at all, if you were on low health and got poisoned, because reduced duration wouldn't change anything then. So in IB it will instead increase the time between poison damage ticks.

I want you to be right.

>B-but if I show my phone pictures and videos I will lose my job
I never get these "leaks". Say Capcom gave out review copies to 100 people, and 2 people started posting images here, from their phone, anonymously, what happens? How the hell will they get in trouble? I don't work as a "game reviewer" or "influencer" so can someone fill me in on how this shit works. Go to the content that people inquire about, confirm "yes" or "no", provide a quick photo from their phone, post it, delete it, literally not a single soul knows who you are. Deny if you're lucky enough to be questioned by Capcom, is this really all to "flex" to awaiting players that they already own a copy of the game? Fuck proofless information

Attached: ded.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

If you're far enough in the game that you can definitively state a monster isn't in the game than just scroll down the list
There's no way to avoid the a monster since world makes you see every monster at least, so you're there full of shit or haven't progressed far enough for you to make legit claim

>only found out about the Autumn Fest outfit yesterday in a thread
>legitimately can't stop thinking about how cute it is
I fucking love witches so much, I need it

Two minutes of Rath doing a world tour and dreadking/queen teased at the end.

youtu.be/ewcLN1854qI

I hope Elder Dragons take a backseat in the next game, a fucking third of World’s roster is Elder Dragons and they do t feel special anymore. I’d like it if each game had 2, maybe three Elder Dragons as mandatory hunts and the rest are postgame superbosses. It lets them make them actual threats and also gives them breathing room to make ordinary monsters an actual threat again.

Of course I omitted a lot of other factors other than unavoidable damage. But both Teo and Vaal have rather trivial movesets, so with all the other things being equal, the miasma dot makes AT Vaal a harder than Teo. We were just talking about the easiest AT ED in World, which I personally believe to be Teo, maybe Kush. But I guess challenge in vidya isn't entirely objective, so some people might disagree.

Well. capcom did they say that World was all about Elder Dragons

3 subs we already know of
Garuga, Zin, other new or returning
Namielle gameplay
Guiding Lands reveal
Variants reveal
Elderwyrm tease
Something else teased after title drop

Aside from Garuga getting an official reveal, which I think is sadly unlikely, I'd say this is pretty spot on. Maybe they'll surprise us with stuff about variants or the Guiding Lands too, though.

Attached: BackToTheOldWorldWithYou.png (486x490, 92K)

>Subspecies reveal
Subspecies have already been "revealed" like three times now. I want more info on Variants and Guiding Lands, which are the endgame focus this time. Zinogre reveal is a given. Maybe very small Shara Ishvalda teaser at the end. Unless they're saving it for the launch trailer/VIP livestream, if there is another trailer after this one at all.

I love this video because years later he'd come out and say he loved world despite all the stuff he was bitching about still being present

Attached: 1523103675278.png (480x580, 359K)

>Aside from Garuga getting an official reveal, which I think is sadly unlikely
Where do you think we learned the Garuga was in from? It was an official TV commercial uploaded on the official channels. It wasn't leaked or anything, how more official can a reveal get?

I hope I can get these last few bounties in for appreciation tickets, all this time I could have spent getting this done sooner and I only have 12 tickets for the HR Gala Armor.

Attached: 1566680919373.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=dk5cUQd2NfQ
based Brooklyn rangers

>There's no way to avoid the a monster since world makes you see every monster at least
You can avoid fighting Kirin in World until HR50 urgent.
>you're there full of shit or haven't progressed far enough for you to make legit claim
I'm not making any claims. I'm not pretending to have a review copy. I'm just presenting you with a hypothetical situation, in which it'd be impossible to prove the absence of something.

You only need to do the limited bounties two or three times to get everything.

Oh, come the fuck on, user. That's like the only game in the past decade with ED focused endgame. They've already been taking a backseat to rare species, frenzied monsters, apex monsters, hyper monsters and deviants long enough.

No. Never. But you have to use it anyway in FU, and whenever you want to break Diablos' horns, and it does have a big shield so it's not terrible or anything.

I feel like he was really thirsty for more MH and just realized he had to come to terms with the fact it was never going to go back to what he wanted.

In most games they aren't even mandatory. I always forget to hunt Kirin in 4U and World.

Everyone acts cool until AT lunastra gets fucking flash pod resistance and starts doing a nova every single minute on the dot
Also how the fuck is sns ever supposed to fight her? You can't reach anything but her head and that's usually an absolutely terrible place to be

Attached: 1556076403353.jpg (400x572, 32K)

Like listening to Paul McCartney's solo albums.

The head is a good place to be. There's really only one attack that will fuck you over and she doesn't use it that often.

It's a monster that encourages you to hit the hindleg shitzone to trip it over and get a measly few hits on the wings.

SnS isn't too bad, it's a fast weapon, so you can run element on it, and hit wherever, because all the hitzones you can reach aren't raw weakspots. I believe the back legs are easier to trip and are pretty safe. You even have a shield just in case.

Knife the hind legs till she knocks off then fuck her wings up.

the part I mean is the fire. she always does an attack to put blue fire directly underneath her and you're constantly getting ticked down
that's what I've been trying to do but it feels extremely inefficient and you lose sharpness like crazy (not that I even have master's touch on this set anyway)

Go to 7:42
youtube.com/watch?v=uRrK4JzNAjQ
Notice how they act as though this is the first time we're seeing Acidic Glavenus (to the point they literally say they're announcing it here), and then only tease the three subs, as if we didn't see all of them almost month ago? That's what I'm talking about. I suppose 'formally reveal' would be more apt than 'officially reveal'.

Protective Polish

That's more of a formal "introduction" than a "reveal". And Garuga doesn't fucking deserve one.

Pard, watch the vapor around Lagiacrus's body when it's about to discharge underwater. That's your cue the discharge area will be huge!

Conversely, if there is no vapor, then Lagiacrus's discharge will be small!

Attached: EBRyfJqUIAcw1dx.png (1280x960, 1.43M)

With the exception of Kjarr CB and gunner everything feels inefficient against Lunastra. There's a reason people aren't happy with her design.

Yian Garuga deserves it more than anyone else. It's the only monster that's intelligent; dodging traps, combining roars and wind pressure etc. I kind of wish they had continued down that route instead of "giggnox BUT electric"

Just give me Rajang! PLEASE!
youtube.com/watch?v=2WLttZVhHUQ

Attached: DpKCf6zUwAAATg1.jpg (676x842, 195K)

I personally find Hammer and GL to be pretty good match ups against her. There's also aerial IG if you're feeling adventurous.

Lunastra is a classic example of "hardcore pro players" that say World is too easy complaining when they get hard stuff. See also, Tempereds, Deviljho and the Flash Pod nerf against Tempered

>b-but it's not hard, it's boring

cope

same, and I feel great shame. i thought i was good at MH. believe it or not i've played FU, P3 and 4U and AT Nerg just raped me. it's probably because i'm a stubborn retard and i want to solo him with the HH, but still

Attached: a1879657669_16.jpg (700x700, 51K)

>Non arch tempered
>Hard
??????

More like newfags who can't handle the heat. I've played more MH than the entire rest of this thread combined and I think Lunastra was the only fun monster in World. It's dangerous regardless of your strategy; perfect representation of what a monster should be like.

you're a dumb butt

I believe it is you who cope now.

Anyone going to impose a challenge on themselves when going through IB campaign?
I'm going to use SA only on my first playthrough. Used only the GS until after Xeno in World.

Attached: 1477572048011.jpg (713x1175, 282K)

You're right. And Black Gravios is the only fun monster pre-World.

Yeah, they are hard but hard in unenjoyable ways. It's also a pretty shitty learning curve when everything before that was trivial.

>"Those Kut-Ku are too loud when they run!"
>"Kill any Kut-Ku you see, I want them to shut up!"
This is one out of MANY similar quest descriptions where the monsters are virtually harmless to the requester, but they happen to slightly bother them, so you'll have to slay 2-10 of those.

Attached: 1517377308181.png (800x1400, 100K)

I saw AT Nerg as my urgent to G-rank

Only in FU. He's mount-bait after that.

Less than that. Major monsters feel like hunting Velociprey because they die so fast when playing solo. Lunastra is no exception ofc but she's fast enough to justify it.

???

Since the first G-rank monster you fight is Lavasioth 2.0 and there is no real urgent I wanted to challenge myself by only playing Iceborne after I kill AT Nergigante

Why does it matter? monster hunter's world is an oxygen rich environment which results in fuck load of nutrients for plants and monsters both. They are still in pre industrial age for like an eternity. They cant mass slaughter monsters with AC-130s or anything. No amount of hunters killing random monsters is going to put a dent into their population considering the planet is fuckhuge and largely unexplored.

Oh, you haven't even killed him once yet. That's a shame.

I haven't even unlocked him.

he's a event quest

I did

You still need the rank, don't you?
At least beating temp kirin which is what opens the endgame.

youtube.com/watch?v=gz8lWa98zkE
youtube.com/watch?v=K32pssSD7qU

Attached: 1479782007295.jpg (2048x1151, 224K)

>insta charges bad
>AT nergi attack good
>both punish the player in the same way

Attached: funny food.jpg (210x251, 19K)

This shit is so safe it might as well not even be a leak

AT slam is way easier to avoid by dodging

I had to push myself pretty bad to unlock that insanely easy quest where you hunt two tempered beetlejuices. There's no way ATs are worth the tedium of killing another hundred monsters. I'll maybe do if after pirating iceborne.

>the tedium of killing another hundred monsters
>he didn't uncap his HR at 50+
Embarrassing.

Most of nerg's slams come after he does that "zips past you fag" shit. Not gonna say he doesn't throw them out of the blue, but if he has anyone in range after the dash he will pretty much always slam.

Maybe if the game had some new weapons? I didn't enjoy any hunt prior to Lunastra so why repeat them?

I did kill Lunastra 4 times for good measure though and built a chestpiece. For some reason her weapons all require 3 crowns so fuck that.

Ah fuck I didn't read the seregios part I feel like a retard, now it's just a regular fake leak.

>The corpses of slain monsters are property of the Guild
Why would the Guild even need monster corpses for, aside from filling the kitchens? To my knowledge, they don't provide monster-based equipments to other hunters since they have to do it themselves, and I don't remember monster parts being used for day-to-day applications either.
How many captured/dead Raths do they need in order to understand that they spit fire? And again, what are they doing with those perfectly fine and numerous monster parts they are getting from the corpse?
I always thought that what you got at the end of the quest was what was left in pristine condition after the battle, parts good enough to be used in armors, and all the guild wanted was to protect people and assets from monsters using hunters as hired guns. Am I that wrong?

Attached: 1566374716266.png (600x560, 362K)

Why waste all that meat on the monster

The whole MH world technology is running on monster parts.

WHEN IS THE NEW TRAILER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1566288759407.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

In 5 hours.

AT xeno with lance is mad fun as long as you have heat guard as you say.
>stabbing the fuck out of the chest
>powerguarding explosions for days

Can Lance even reach the chest?

So Ryozo and squad said that each returning monster have new moves that will give them the World feel. What new moves will Yian Garuga get?

Attached: 1567072617318.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

Instacharge into tailspin followed by a fireball

>They remove most of Garuga's jank ala Deadeye
>They give him a fuck ton more combos to compensate
Prepare for roars/windpres into instacharges into beak slams into backflips

The trailer leaked on the monster YouTube just now

Why haven't you posted it then

didn't even check

youtu.be/3dLJmpQ0-98

In just under five hours you’ll all be apologising.

Attached: 2D69CC03-F677-47DA-AD99-F9CD8A1B05C2.png (1251x916, 827K)

Holy shit zin!!!

>they added the Fanged Beast skeleton solely for Congalala and Emerald Congalala
Looks like my suicide is gonna have to be a little earlier than anticipated.

I know that all the "meta kids" are using what you're using, but those sets are for people who don't get hit at all.

You should run more defensive sets designed for each AT you're going after. Health Boost 3 and necessary resistances. Drink your Mega Drugs/Skins, eat your max potion, eat for Defense or Elemental Resist L depending on what you're hunting.

>Plesioth AND Green Plesioth

Attached: ThinkinOfStairs.jpg (200x173, 17K)

but muh dps

reminder that Yian Kut-Ku already succesfully impregnated Rathian and made her gave birth to his child while Steve just bullies her like fucking grade schooler. Chickenchad rise up.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfh3a_F2c1o&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=J00IjTHKw4XVXHDs:6

not the trailer user

KONCHU ARE BACK

Keep hoping you asshole, you'll never bother my wife again.

Attached: I showed you my plate please respond.png (1457x1094, 1.96M)

How does it feel knowing you got Yian Cuck-Ku'd?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkjmynU2fP1s0lhzc_1280.jpg (618x300, 69K)

he won't cause I killed your wife you 2-inch peener on wings

perhaps...

Attached: Chameleos26.png (738x649, 112K)

Don't do it to me guys, don't give me hope

Attached: f5a.png (299x268, 130K)

FUCKING BULLFANGOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: charmeleos.gif (1279x522, 1.34M)

Seregios wouldn't waste his pure genes on a disgusting Rathian

Attached: Chameleos14.png (600x500, 563K)

I will finish what you started..

Attached: MHWI-Glavenus_Render_001.png (2000x1469, 2.89M)

What if Garuga was actually the result of a Rathalos banging a Kut-Ku?

Attached: 1564611137144m.jpg (1024x736, 86K)

HOLY SHIT CHAMELIOS IS INNNNN INVIS BRIS REVEAL YOURSELF !!!!!!!

>That eyelash
W-wait

guiz derz leeks I saw it has lagiacrus in world and he's so coooooooooool

>if you want to fuck me you have to find me first, teehee *tongue out*

>Seregios' violent rape tendencies are just things he learned from Rathalos
It's all coming togheter now

I'm picturing Rathalos raping kut-ku now.
Thank you for that image.

Attached: 1560625422338.jpg (877x807, 100K)

This would be extremely hot if Chameleos wasn't a fucking animal

This shit is why I welcome the console wars.

Attached: pp.png (1183x1184, 219K)

Lance has pretty good vertical reach with the upwards poke.

He's /in/.

Attached: MHWI Gameplay.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

It's all memes my dude, nobody here wants to fuck lizards
I mean at least i don't

Eh, Elder Dragons are just as smart as humans or Wyvernians in most cases (except the big ones like Laos or Zorah, they're dumbfucks) so at least they can consent

ok retard

I see China has started bootlegging MH

Attached: 1539477966459.png (524x477, 387K)

That'd make a Yian Garugo

AAAAAAAAA

HES FUCKING IN

Attached: 1386879132446.jpg (250x174, 3K)

It's not exactly clear, they don't talk so they aren't THAT smart but they're smarter than the avarage monster, they're probably Orca level

absolute faggot

Nah Fatalis is on some Galaxy brain shit. Fuckers are pure evil

At least it has blood

Fatalis is in his own tier

this is why people need Jesus

This looks pretty old, i wonder how nips saw Monster Hunter when it first came out

But bro don’t you want Rathian to give you a footjob?

pastebin.com/VrfgyxZW

full roster leak

>wanting to boldly go where every monster has already gone before

>hellfire Diablos
The one from Frontier?

At least you remembered the small monsters. Still, fuck off.

I hope this next trailer completely BTFOs every fake leaker with something no one could have predicted.

I just miss when MH threads were for talking about playing MH

Attached: 1484290780526.jpg (599x416, 23K)

Believable, but what the fuck is an Ankalodax?

Attached: 1461269274036.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>Ankalodax
Sounds like a laxative

>I hope this next trailer completely BTFOs every fake leaker with something no one could have predicted.
Already happened, it's called Yian Garuga

>Favorite Flying Wyvern
>Favorite Bird Wyvern
>Favorite Leviathan
>Favorite Brute Wyvern
>Favorite Fanged Wyvern
>Favorite Fanged Beast
>Favorite Carapaceon
>Favorite Neopteron/Temnoceran
>Favorite Elder Dragon

Go

Technically, she wouldn't be able to do anything else

I was playing MHW yesterday on my PS4 and it said it downloaded a update for the beta. Is that just the new content they're adding for tomorrow or is it something else?

... Never? These threads were always shit and full of despicable casuals who refused to hunt anything without grinding optimal sets and teaming up with 3 other people.

World and MHXX are the best things happen to this franchise because it made people realize you can't just cheese the fuck out of these games or you miss out on all the fun.

>Not a fan of them desu
>Garuga/Querpeco
>Also not a fan
>Diablos
>Odogaron probably
>Rajang, as much as I hate the fucker
>Shogun
>not a huge fan of any
>Either Amatsu or Chameleos

>Astalos
>Kut-ku
>Agnaktor
>Brachy
>Zinogre
>Jang
>Terra Cenataur
>Nerscylla
>Gogmazios

Seregios
Yian Garuga
Lagiacrus
Deviljho
Zinogre
Rajang
Shogun Ceantaur
Shrouded Nerscylla
Gogmazios

>Either Amatsu or Chameleos

A man of taste.

>Khezu
>Yian Garuga
>Baruragaru
>Acidic Glavenus
>Odogaron
>Blangonga
>Shogun Ceanataur
>Nerscylla
>Chameleos

It's Velkhana

If you break the venom glands on Gigginox's tail, you'll have more time to escape from its poison bombs.

Attached: 73463703_p6.png (1280x1024, 386K)

Rathalos
Qurupeco
Lagiacrus
Glavenus
Odogaron
Rajang
Shotgun senator
Seltas Queen
Ceadeus

>just

>monika

Narga
Garuga
Mizutsune
Jho
Zinogre
Rajang
Ceanataur
dunno
Nerg

Astalos
Yian Garuga (Toridcless if we include Frontier)
Mizutsune
Glavenus
Tobi-Kadachi
Rajang
Shen Gaoren (Taikun Zamuza if we include Frontier)
Ahtal Ka
Chameleos

>Favorite Flying Wyvern

P3rd's Gold Rathian is a very interesting fight.

>Favorite Bird Wyvern

FU's One-Eared Garuga.

>Favorite Leviathan

Tri's Agnaktor, of course. How is that even a question?

>Favorite Brute Wyvern

3U's Brachydios. Scariest monster ever. Every subsequent apperance ruined him.

>Favorite Fanged Wyvern

Tie between 3U and 4U's Stygian Zinogres. They're both kind of different yet still amazing fights that keep you on your toes, unlike vanilla Jinouga.

>Favorite Fanged Beast

I don't know what a Fanged Beast is. Like, Bulldrome? Fuck him. Gammoth due to lack of options.

>Favorite Carapaceon

I forgot what makes Terra Shogun special but his name is so awesome. I'm going with MHXX's Shogun Ceantaur.

>Favorite Neopteron/Temnoceran

Seltas Queen. Come the fuck on.

>Favorite Elder Dragon

Tri's Alatreon. Maaaaybe World's Lunastra.

Narga but Bazel is close.
Garuga
Mizutsune
Brachy but Glavenus is close.
Zinogre
Rajang but Gammoth is close.
Shogun Ceanataur
Ahtal Ka is just a better Seltas Queen, no contest.
Chameleos but Shagaru is close.

Barioth
Garuga
Lagiacrus/Agnaktor
Brachydios
Stygian Poodle
Dunno
Daimyo Hermitaur
Seltas Queen
Not sure

>Tigrex
>Kut Ku
>Agnaktor
>Not sure, maybe Brachydios of Glavenus
>Fight-wise, either Zinogre or Odogaron. Design-wise, the latter
>Volvidon
>Shogun
>Nerscylla
>Either Chameleos, Amatsu or Nergigante. Design-wise, either Namielle or Gore

Astalos
Qurupeco
Mizutsune
Jho
Zinogre
Congalala
Shogun
Seltas Cuck
Kushala

>this many people with Chameleos as favourite Elder

Good Taste

Attached: 1537611702473.png (894x894, 690K)

I hope they're not referring to 4U onward which removed the only thing cool about him.

New trailer boisss!!!! Jinorge confirned

youtu.be/9_bY_Xixc6w

*Soulseer

Fanged beasts are the mammals, basically the monkeys and the bear trio. And yes, Bulldrome as well.

CHAMELIOS looked better in his early concept art as basically a dragon puki puki. The horn looks silly

Not hearing his music for the majority of the fight?

ok retard

>Namielle/Velkhana footage
>Some lighting strikes happens
>Everyone expecting zinogre
>and then
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxIWhhxboE

Attached: Rajang on drugs.png (566x541, 58K)

>Seregios
>Yian Garuga
>Lagiacrus
>Glavenus
>Odogaron
>Rajang
>Shogun Ceanataur
>Nerschylla
>Alatreon

Seregios
Qurupeco
Mizutsune
Brachydios
Dodogama
Blangonga
Daimyo Hermitaur
Seltas Queen
Shagaru Magala/Chameleos

Everyone with a brain would take Rajang over Zinogre any day

Chameleos is a tedious fight and I don't get the love for him.

Attached: jackson-s-three-horned-chameleon-bwindi-impenetrable-national-park-uganda_u-l-q1blm3a0.jpg (550x367, 44K)

Toss-up between Rajang and Blangonga. Rajang is legendary, but so fucking exploitable while Blangonga is one of the most memorable fight sin every game he's in.

The music starts when he's enraged, AKA when you pissed him off, AKA the coolest "oh you're fucked now" moment in the entire franchise.

So yeah, not hearing his music for the majority of the fight and making him the most awkward fight ever since Khezu

Because he's weird and unique. A nice bit of variety. Also his gear looks dope.

Attached: a14.png (328x408, 92K)

I wish man. zin's cool and all but I play this game to be challenged not stun-lock some dog

>Final trailer
>Shows off Namielle gameplay
>Shows Yian Garuga
>Shows the subspecies
>End of trailer
>People hoping for Zinogre
>Screen slowly starts turning purple
>youtube.com/watch?v=BT5yraBEg1Q is heard
>Trailer ends
>post yfw

Attached: 29865312.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Chameleos has such a good fucking music, reminds me of Metal Gear at certain parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9cFG6Zg4Ro

Attached: 1543813496569.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

ma nigga
>TFW GORE AND THEN WE GET APEX 140 RAJANG ALL OVER AGAIN

Attached: ACRITZ.jpg (718x960, 93K)

Attached: 60yqmit9zas11.jpg (227x272, 13K)

There's nothing wrong with building atmosphere. Much of MH has no music anyway.

>Bloodbath
>meh
>Lagiacrus
>Deviljho
>Zinogre
>Rajang
>Shen Gaoren
>Nersylla
>Gogmazios

Plenty of unique gimmicks with a nice OST and fun fight.

Building atmosphere and making a fight less intense than it could ever be are two different things, Chameleos' music isn't even good for a "i'm pissed" moment like Gogmazios' second theme, it's just his music

>both punish the player in the same way
not even close, instant charges require the monster to be facing you first, AT Nerg's slam doesn't

Quick question bros, I wanted a game I can play co op with my gf on pc, has the multiplayer been fixed on world yet?

What’s this shit about a new trailer?

It's fine
>Played almost 5 hours straight without any disconnect or crashes.

>Much of MH has no music anyway.

Hope this is bait.

Attached: 1541806593094.png (1280x720, 338K)

>Seregios

Why they've never made another flying wyvern with a bat-like stance like Seregios? In fact, why they keep making standard bipedal flying wyverns when there hasn't been a new pseudowyvern since 3?

Gravios
Iodrome
Abyssal
Duramboros
Ebony, if the fight is good
Rustrazor
Seltas Queen
Amatsu

Official MH Twitter said so

New trailer announced today, 5 hours from now

Multiplayer in MHW PC got fixed a long time ago.

Sure it is. Not every theme has to be latin chanting with orchestra hits; percussion works too.

In Dos he's a lot more quiet and invisible so if there was music you probably couldn't fight him. The first time you can easily pass him by and not even realize he's there. The game ofc doesn't tell you about the invisibility thing so even if you bump into him by accident you're still just fighting thin air.

Isnt it in 2 hours?

4 hours

>why they keep making standard bipedal flying wyverns when there hasn't been a new pseudowyvern since 3?
It requires less effort

3 hours.

The game has no music whenever you're not fighting a boss. Souls too.

It's criminal that the one bat in MH (Paolumu) doesn't do the bat walk

I get they may have not wanted to rig pseudowyverns in base World just for 1 monster but still

You still need to have seen the cutscene in order to co-op, but they’re adding 2 player MP scaling so when you do 2 player co-op you don’t have to deal with monsters scaled for 4 player hunts.

Ukanlos
Yian Garuga
Lagiacrus
Glavenus/Abiorugu
Zinogre
Rajang
Taikun Zamuza/Shogun Ceanataur
Seltas Queen
Fatalis, Crimson Fatalis, and White Fatalis

Attached: let us see here.png (512x368, 276K)

ZERO

Attached: BIG ASS CRAB.png (2000x1569, 1.12M)

Not when you already have the assets tho.

It's much better but you still have rare connection drops.
Try risk of rain 2, deep rock galactic or sea of thieves for co-op games I'm enjoying at the moment.

The MH Twitter announced a new trailer, it airs in 4 hours. They usually just drop trailers with zero warning so announcing this one beforehand and it being so close to launch people are expecting something big.

>It's criminal that the one bat in MH (Paolumu)

How do worldbabs not know Nargacuga? He's literally in the expansion.

Attached: Nargacuga.gif (188x250, 963K)

If I can't avoid every hit from the AT elders, is it better to make my build for staying alive instead of dps? If so what are some must have decos to build around?

>Hellfire Diablos
>Ankalodax
>No Oroshi Kirin
Sounds pretty fake, but we will see

Attached: 843.gif (616x398, 278K)

youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZD9sVYB7uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M

Just a few examples.

Attached: 1547621309782.png (960x882, 896K)

Narga is more of a panther crossed with an owl.

5 from now

I'm just the glad the absolutely massive Dalamadur that served as foundation for the Rotten Vale is dead and I don't have to kill it myself

>bat
>when it literally has no bat qualities
Are you going to tell me that Barioth and Tigrex are bats too because they walk on their wings(in a different way to bats too)
The only monster thate ven comes close to the bat stance is Seregios

>let's conveniently ignore the all the tracks in the hubs and menus

You get 3 carts, so DPS is still the way to go. If you're dying THREE TIMES to a monster then you really need to git gud.

It does now

Same, but then I don't care to. Tempered grinding already feels like padding much like Hypers do in GU so I was never interested in doing ATs to begin with.

You mean the parts with no gameplay? Sure.

1 hour

I only really have any issue with Nerg since he has a lot of insanely fast moves that come out of nowhere which are hard to dodge since they come from above.

>town music
>T-THOSE D-DON'T C-COUNT!

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING.jpg (165x157, 4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5JXXqOuBzZM

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ANONS!

>can't sleep
>guess I'll pull an all nighter and watch the trailer
>now I am sleepy
>will probably miss it
life sucks

Attached: 1552949178059.png (1030x969, 1.04M)

>D-DOESN'T COUNT

Yeah alright, now check the post again and you'll notice that there's highlands theme and rotten vale as well

>but you fight bosses there

nigga these triggers even when you hit a small monster

Attached: 1539855787405.png (304x240, 121K)

health boost 3 and health augment for all
effluvia resist x3 against the NEET
fortify and evade window against AT nerg
wind and fire resist against luna (but mostly just bring farcasters)
fire resist against teostra
I don't think wind resist does a damn thing against kushala so just go damage

Just go to sleep, you'll wake up fresh as a daizy tomorrow with new info

Still no gameplay since there are no monsters there.

Can you refute my point that MH doesn't have much music compared to most games that just blast music at every single possible opportunity?

A Deviljho-tier invader Piscine Wyvern

Paolumu with the same stance as Seregios would've looked much better. I like it the way it is, but it could've been better.

it's 4 anons are just screawing with you

2 hours

It drops at 8 am PDT so four hours from now

but I will miss all the reactions and discussion

Attached: 1553458579191.jpg (430x650, 29K)

Go to sleep user. The Europeans will take care of the trailer

>health boost 3
I've always avoided using it since I assumed that was what the max potion was doing, does it actually stack?

>an area where you're playing the game isn't gameplay
Ok retard, either way have this
youtube.com/watch?v=q1MZo3v3eyw

>People can't do math aparently
heh, but yeah 4 hours from now.

ITS UNIRONICALLY IN 2 HOURS, STOP THIS

>Bazelgeuse
>Kulu-Ya-Ku
>Mizutsune
>Brachydios
>Zinogre but could be Ebony Odogaron soon
>Rajang
>Daimyo Hermitaur
>Ahtal-Ka
>Chameleos

You will still catch discussion
Besides why do you even want to see the reaction and discussion? It will just br a seething BING shitshow like everytime Iceborne news are announced

IT'S IN 4 HOURS YA GRUG

3 hours and you'll be too early 4 hours and you'll have missed it as of posting this its 12:19 bst, the trailer is at 4pm bst, just under 4 hours

yup, max HP is 200 with health boost 3 and food/max potion. I've literally never taken health boost 3 off ever

Play an actual MH game.

Attached: 2019082610134100-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

I'm an expert in time related events and i can safely assume that its in 4 hours.

3 hours and 40 minutes. Je suis european, i know it because we always have to wait for you americans to catch up.

The counterplay should've been poison, but then Capcom always loved embracing dodgy ideas with little payoff, aka Elderseal.

>12:22 bst
It's in one hour and 38 minutes from now.

Ignore the shitposters.

Ah I see BINGs are comings

Iceborne news are like the Gore virus, sends your kind into a frenzy state

Remember to not reply to retards advertising another game and report them for being underage!
Have a great day Yea Forums!

2 hours 38, mon amie

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU

It airs at 00:00 in Japan, that's the easiest time to work out for every other time zone out there

2 hours 34 minutes from now

Gotta kill it now or it will eventually turn into Apex Listfag.

3.5 hours

so 3hours 30 minutes?
or 3 hours 50 minutes

it's 20 seconds and 9 hours from now

>apex listfag
>can't be banned, seething even more, can spam the list again

god help us

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. antilistfag seething as usual

Actual time left:
4h 30min.

TIL.
Yea Forums is too retarded to time correctly

It’s 3 hours 30 minutes you cucks.

It's 4 pm for the brits, that would be 5 pm in my time zone.

It's currently 13:30.

someone make a countdown

yes

Ignore the shitposters, if you're too retarded to know timezones just google it you brainlet.

Stay mad listfag

BING BING BING
QUICK MAPHS
BING BING BING

I JUST CHECKED A WEBSITE THAT CONVERTED PDT TO CEST.
IT WILL BE RELEASED AT 5 PM CEST, SO 3 AND HALF AN HOUR

You are the only one mad, constantly, unprovokedly, antilistfag.

My problem is that I cant kill anything without a hammer. Ive gotten too used to playing that mobile head sniping style. Draw GS would maybe work but I dont have any draw decos

RAAAATHALOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS

Attached: Bird.jpg (800x800, 152K)

>It's the only monster that's intelligent
I really hope you don't believe this.

>tfw rathalos is the most KEKED world in MH

>Seregios
>Astalos
>Probably Glavenus as well

Who else fucks the rathian?

If it keeps living it eventually goes from Apex Listfag to Asperg Listfag. That would be end of us all.

I know, but Xeno chest is still really high. Even GS charge can barely reach the lowest point. GL uppercut seems like a more reliable way to reach the chest, while staying right under the monster thanks to the shield. But then again, I haven't really used either lance against it, so I'm only judging it based on the weapons' movesets alone.

Stay mad listfag

my dad

You are the only one mad, constantly, unprovokedly, antilistfag.

Glavenus is literally the most intelligent non-elder monster.

I mean we know already that Zin is IN, even if they don't show or tease him before launch. So the confirmation of Gore also being in would only be good news.

lance 100% reaches the chest with vertical pokes unless he's moving around or doing stuff. I did a couple of at xeno fights with lance and it works well, probably the easiest weapon against him besides aerial IG.

I hope my boys Valstrax, Steve and at least one of the Magalas make it in by the last IB DLC

You mean easiest blademaster weapon.

true, I haven't touched a single ranged weapon.

>one of the Magalas
Can't have one without the other. It's the full package or nothing.

I'd say Tigrex but he's too stupid for that

Assuming Chaos Gore doesn't get asspulled to cover both, some how.

for Kirin you forgot to mention hammer, its by far one of the best matchups against him

You forgot to mention how you can force a supernova from Lunastra by flashing her. You can use this to an extent

Xeno heat guard is necessary yeah, but tremor resistance 3 as well depending if your weapon doesnt have a counter/block for it. SA, hammer, and maybe gunners if you play close enough.

Crystalbursts work wonders against AT Kush. You can interrupt his flying animation if youre fast enough. Also if youre desperate, you can try spamming them, canceling his attacks until he does that divebomb attack where he comes back on the ground.

Niggerante is pretty much a git gud yeah. Fortify, HB3, defensive skills you can find helps wonders. I did it with purely fortify and it helps a lot. I recommend watching videos on how nerg moves and learning how to position or roll accordingly.

Hope this helped

countingdownto.com/?c=2610119
enjoy gaybois

Bubblegoose dont you dare

My thoughts exactly, it's very similiar to the Fear's theme and the jungle caution theme.

I'm having really high hopes for ALL the Magalas (doesn't necessarily mean I'm being objective with my expectations here). Because
1. World is an ED focused game, and Magalas are pretty much EDs, even if Gore isn't explicitly classified as one.
2. IB seems to have the endgame focused around Variants, and Chaotic Gore is by far the best variant monster implemented in the series yet.

Attached: MH4U-Chaotic_Gore_Magala_Render_001.png (772x812, 628K)

I cart more with the lance than any other melee weapons. I never got used to the playstyle, i'm too much of a grugman for it.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Tigrex tried to fuck Rathian, but is just too retarded and ended up fucking Rathalos.

Attached: e9cht9rqfai31.png (989x633, 1.88M)

I hate living in country where it's already 29th but then you have to remind yourself that they always meant for burger time

Lance is the easy mode of the game (well, as far as BM weapons go at any rate). But I guess if you disregard your safety and just mash attacks, not even Lance is going to save your ass.

Tigrex is a registered sex offender.

Attached: ECozn8PUYAAl56y.jpg (1200x675, 225K)

>Not wanting to fight a snake the size of the continent
Your favorite hunt is great girros I assume?

Attached: gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobul gobu (719x719, 159K)

Are you a fucking dumdum? It has BST time right there in the pic.

scroll up somebody posted a timer

I just prefer to dodge than blocking. Lance is too slow-paced for my taste.

Nothing's slow about the Lance other than the walking speed when unsheathed, but you don't actually do that. Poking, counters, hops, guard hops, charging is all pretty fast actually.

If they bring back Gore/Shaggy, do you think they'll also reintroduce frenzied monsters?
I could see them doing it for a DLC quest but not sure if they'll have it as something you just encounter on expeditions or with invaders.

I stared at this image for a solid minute trying to figure out what was wrong with that Rathalos’ face until I realised he was just upside down.

lance is one of the fastest weapons and why are you not countering / cancelling

I depends on your playstyle i guess.
I'm playing slower and safer, which makes Vaal a pain, because of the high DoT. Teostra is the easiest for me, except maybe Kirin.
Kush is a nigger that is hard to reach if you don't play ranged.

Would be down for Tempered in early G-rank and then evolving to Frenzy to replace ATs for most monsters in late G-rank

user there are 2 of those in the rotten vale, one head is seen from the top camp (where radobaan sleeps) and the other is the entrance to vaal hazaks place

Why was Zinogre the only monster that actually got new moves with the frenzy (not even Apex)? He got the new orbs

I think all others monsters only got stronger.

I'd legit spend money ob cosmetics id Capcom made a DLC pack with the three Magalas

Gore was in X and it didn't have frenzied mons. I don't think that particular gimmick is ever going to be used again after 4/U. And it doesn't need to be. Capcom just come up with a different "stronger version of the base monster" gimmick in every game, so reusing the old ones is kinda meaningless. Same thing, different name.

Rajang had the island throw

Probably not, frenzy and apex didn’t return in Generations only the status ailment. They’ll probably have some offhand line of dialogue explaining why it’s not infecting the New World monsters, probably BIOENERGY boosting their immune systems or some shit.

I know, man, but i just can't get used to it. It's the only weapon i've never bothered to learn since FU.

It'd be lame if they didn't do anything with it.
>Gore can get into turf wars with regular monsters
>Regardless of the outcome the opponent becomes frenzied

Seeing how he snapped Tigrex's neck i don't think the outcome would be anything but Gore winning

Frenzy only comes into play once the monster's constitution is weakened and allows the virus to take over. He can throw germs at everyone's faces, but they don't get sick until their body has been hit for a while

>mfw i got a shield jew and now only need to learn how to Guard Point all the AIDS attacks
btw can i do this with AT Luna or will the chip ruin my day?

Because Capcom never gave him a female counterpart like they did to Rathalos.

Tigrex would've been such a nice and lovely abusive husband if he had his Tigreginae.

I really hope Deviljho regularly invades quests in G-rank, his presence was barely felt in World

THREE HOURS

He tried to take on Gammoth but she was more than he could chew

Attached: 1566946197420.png (2862x2862, 339K)

Basic Tigrex is a bit of a pushover compared to other monsters

Guys, the trailer will literally be Namielle + three subs we already seen + maybe Zinogre teaser (which we already know is in).
It's nothing new.
Stop hyping up shit like shills

>I really want to use dungbombs more often and fiddle with that retarded item wheel

Yeah, but the games always act as if he's hot shit

Gtfo Garuga.

Kys doomposter

People like to speculate

It's weird for Jho because he's only guaranteed to make his way to you only after the target monster dies, when it should be like Bazel

Ooh, I like the idea of you seeing him actively passing the infection as opposed to them blundering into the puddles

We're also gonna need a new thread

It snapped a weakened Tigrex's neck with a surprise attack from behind. That doesn't mean much, it's an outcome determined by certain circumstances.

Gore is more or less on the same tier as an apex monster.

There was a time being 'King of the Skies' meant something. I'm still holding out for Capcom to make a rival pairing for the two. Yeah there's Seregios and Astalos, but I want a dual that can be seen as usurpers to the king and queen themselves.

Attached: 1474102367409.jpg (1280x914, 237K)

No, they didn't bring it back to Gen/GU or Frontier, so they have no reason the bring it back to Iceborne

>2
More like a fuckton. On the lake above the meatslide near doggo's den there's a lot of dala tailbones.

If Gore is in at launch then I expect no Frenzy (except the status obviously) but if he’s added via update he’ll probably get a questline like Lunastra and Behemoth did, and I can see an existing monster getting Frenzied and buffed in it like the Final Fantasy Kulu-Ya-Ku.

Necklets are pathetic, a fucking Iodrome survived being swung around by a frenzied Zinogre by the neck like a ragdoll

Makes sense, Deviljho is super hungry, he'll take any easy prey he can get.

Bazelgeuse is extremely territorial, he bombs the shit.out.of.everything that crosses its turf

Shills like to lie, yes

Seregios is the rival, he's superior to Rathian and equal to Rathalos who is the strongest of the two
Astalos is barely a rival, it's a predator

They've already more than doubled the amount of invader monsters in Iceborne. They clearly misunderstood what people's problem with the mechanic was.

They haven’t announced trailers beforehand like this for Iceborne, they just upload them out of nowhere. If they want people to tune in like this there’s got to be a little more than that, especially considering this is probably the launch trailer.

Gore didin't even use his massive wing arms, he crushed the Tigrex with his little walking arm

That just means that Zinogre's a weak bitch, even then frenzied.

>Deviljho
>Bazelgeuse
>Tigrex (classified as an Invader)
>Ebony Odogaron
>Fulgur Anjanath

>You can have entire maps with just invaders

Don't forget Savage Deviljho and the inevitable Bazelgeuse variant who are both almost guaranteed to be in

>Seregios

What monster will receive the honour of being Frenzied? Kulu-Ya-Ku already got Final Fantasy magic. I want Frenzied Dodogama.

You forgot Vergil Glavenus

Bazelguese looks like a one-and-done

Neither Glav is an invader monster.

Pretty sure he's not an invader

He’s not an invader, he’s just a new denizen of the Rotten Vale.

Bazelgeuse is very popular and extremely easy to make a variant out of

>Normal state is the rage state
>Enranged state it justs seethes with anger, massive explosions everywhere, hitting the neck or the tails makes the bombs explode

They’ve pushed him as Deviljho’s rival so he’ll 100% bet a variant like Savage, even if it is just permanent rage and a new rage mode.

Considering both how they've talked about giving every monster a sub or variant and how Bazel is one of gen 5's most popular newcomers it more than likely getting something, even gutter trash like paolumu and pukei got subs

fucking awful design you're basically making him invincible when angered

Also extremely easy to kill with any ranged weapon.
I like his the monster design too, but the actual fight wasn't very well thought out.