Why is there so much abuse in the video game industry?

Why is there so much abuse in the video game industry?

Attached: Zoe Quinn.png (346x279, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w
twitter.com/infinite_ammo
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/infinite_ammo
is2.Yea
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/51yM3pXxwc7D+x7dl9GcGg==/page/27/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women were a mistake

This whore really sleeps with everyone huh?

Because people in general are abusive.

she aged like shit.

she is a woman after all

Because they pretend there is and people believe them withput legitimate evidence.

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

And why is it always Zoe Quinn? She has to be the unluckiest girl on earth.

For the same reason as in the film industry. Or the church. People who are unqualified for it occupy positions of authority and then abuse it.

So Zoe Quinn?

For all of these lynch mob stories it normally whips around and shows that the accuser was the abuser all along.
Doesn't help that with all her milking of her status as a "victim" and getting like $200k for a shitting joke VN. She is somehow completely broke.

Chances are she is just playing the victim for easy money and attention when really she is the abuser.

Attached: 1566930573285.png (300x300, 81K)

Male dominated
Hardly any scrutiny

You make it seem like it just has to be lived with

because women like Zoe Quinn abuse their status as a fat slag.

is this a glow in the dark psyop

i bet she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Zoey Quinn? LMAO who the fuck takes her seriously at this point?!

>twitter accusation with no proofs
I'll pass on caring until something more substantial pops up

FYI Night in the Woods is also developed by major SJWs.
> SJW turns out to be secretly abusive
Every time.

Say what you will but I'd fuck her.

It's just someone sick of your shitty threads.

HOW MANY RAPES

Attached: 1547058048577.jpg (1280x872, 339K)

Man it sure is crazy how much people just love to rape and abuse Zoe Quinn! Girl just can't catch a break.

can someone explain me this Ampharos meme?
is a pun or something?

Didn’t the NitW developer support this sort of thing? Hate to say it, but when you support this “believe all women” shit you run a high risk of it happening to you some day.

Don't give the worthless lying cunt attention. She's broke and more attention will mean more money for her.

Twitter, apparently

Yes. They're known to be commie SJWs.

you mean why are there so many lying roasties looking for free money

INCELS AND BIGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1567003873184.png (441x800, 428K)

Retards can't resist.

good riddance

Wtf does she mean by "abuse"?

It's a known abuser and con artist accusing a known SJW of abuse with no evidence to back her up moments after she has been found out that she wasted all her kickstarter money.
Huge change she is making shit up again for pity bucks.

I'm thinking that the bag in the top right doesn't really go with that outfit

Would people please stop raping Zoe Quinn
Please

Hope that guy kept the receipts.

Attached: zoe.png (500x513, 281K)

men who support women like this are just sinking their own ship

the only way they learn is when they get metoo'd too

he choke her a bit more that she oredered him to, or maybe a bit less.

is it rape if she keeps asking for more?

>ameriburgergunshoottrannymutts start #Me too
>shit spreads all over the fucking planet
>women can now safely falsely accuse men all over the planet to ruin lives and gather attention with barely any consequences

if anything burgerlanders deserve to be bitten on the ass of what they started

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)

>implying she was ever attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

Attached: f0590eb79fb73d55d5745ab1032280f6.jpg (2200x2900, 1.21M)

How did western society deteroiate to this point?
Woman and trannies can ruin any man's life with just one accusation of abuse they post on twitter.
It doesn't even have to be a rape accusation, just "abuse".
They don't need actual evidence.
There doesn't even need to be a police investigation.

there is no pun, it's just some autistic faggot thinking he's funny

I'm willing to support her because these devs are fags. Fuck em.

I don't really care who's telling the truth or who's right. They're both SJW scum and I hope they both burn each other's careers to the ground in the process of this spat.

This #metoo shit honestly has me terrified of even talking to women who aren't family members.

She looks exactly the same.

>How did western society deteroiate to this point?
Like I said in another thread it has always been like this a fucking race riot started in Tulsa over a false accusation.

Grifter ran out of money again

Nepotism.

fucking underrated post

Holowka was a big believer when it came to Believing Women, so the irony here is sweet like honey.

As far as I know there was a avatarfag who used Ampharos alot on here. Then Projared made his counter argument video about all his pedophilia aligations being bullshit with a good bit of evidence to back him up. He doesn't need much since the accusers never had any in the first place when everyone lynched him and some of the evidence showed that one of his accusers had a donation page with the picture of Ampharos on it. People attributed this as the Ampharos fag being the accuser for some people have been running with it to derail thread for the last 2 days.

At least that is what I'm getting out of it.

Video game journalism industry is in no way related to the video game industry

she can decide that 10, 20 years later
rape can be retroactive now
you might rape a woman in her dream, that's also rape
rape is very complicated

she looks so old now

Attached: 1553621951628.jpg (660x574, 47K)

It's someone sick of the shit that Yea Forums has become so they're posting some random thing instead.

How does she get away with so much shit? She has an extensive history of being manipulative, abusive and scamming. It's frustrating to see.

Attached: 1545086988765.gif (728x408, 1.18M)

>Implying she ever looked good.

Attached: Zoe_quinn.jpg (1200x1707, 805K)

i find zhir's story believable. i feel so bad for zhe.

Didn't she get "mugged" of her rent money (but miraculously not her phone), jumped on Twitter, and had the money back (and more) by the end of the day due to donations?

She's white user of course she'll get away with it

You should be more terrified of driving, because you're about million times more likely to die in a car accident than be falsely accused of rape.

Something to do with "believing" the victim first before trying to get the full picture. This is what happens when people run amok with their emotions completely rather than actually thinking for a second before jumping the gun.

>if enough people believe in rape stories, they become real!
>this is all the evidence she has
>literally relying on argumentum ad populum
Jesus christ LMFAO

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-012519_Chrome.jpg (1080x1548, 525K)

Because vagina

Attached: file.png (620x413, 107K)

Dilate

I try not to intentionally piss myself off user. So maybe. I don't follow what she does. My information on the whole losing kickstarter money thing was from general osmosis.

I can potentially survive a car crash, being accused of rape however ruins your life forever even if the accusation is proven to be false.

Any idiot you'd date her had this coming and should have known better.

I had a fuck buddy many years ago who I worked with, and one night she told me how she saved herself from flunking out of university by saying a TA was fucking her (true) and this caused all kinds of 'emotional distress' or whatever that caused her to fail (untrue, she was just lazy). Needless to say I noped out after that.

Why is proof in quotes
Fuck these idiots

Anyone who would let this skank within 200ft of themselves deserves this.

Attached: image.png (809x570, 515K)

lmao

Many of these people have zero evidence of what happened and piss poor perception on what qualifies as "abuse" or "harassment" .

Because people asked her for proof and she put it in quotations to make you know the proof doesn't matter in the face of a lynch mob.

It's quite remarkable how many people ruined their lives trying to get inside this. I imagine a single drop of her vaginal juices could be considered a bioweapon in the UN.

wow user did you come up with that story yourself?

Attached: 1567043341127.png (1117x4089, 2.26M)

Does anyone have access to this guy's tweets? I'm curious if he was really espousing all the 'believe women' stuff? (for the sweet ironing)

twitter.com/infinite_ammo

Repulsive. Why wouldn't you fuck a pillow instead of this thing?

Sad thing is, they’ll use a movement for rape victims to further their career and try and take down people they simply don’t like.

Meanwhile, they ignore actual rape epidemics around the world because they don’t fit their narrative. It’s sick when you really think about it. They claim that rape is truly the worst thing in the world but look at how many powerful women so haphazardly use it to get what they want.

Attached: 1564225480844.jpg (312x1200, 94K)

We can't let that hybrid be discovered. It'll expose all 25 years worth of work

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (250x333, 16K)

Gamergate 2: electric boogaloo

>FYI Night in the Woods is also developed by major SJWs
>tfw Zoe Quinn makes me defend male feminist
Jesus Christ this women is a master at making people miserable.

Attached: 1421347557112.jpg (468x587, 159K)

She's the mascot of a cult. Of course she can burn as many cultists in the pyre as she wants.

Attached: 1292305201602.jpg (406x536, 37K)

Attached: 1564225748399.jpg (426x1200, 123K)

>Pentagram as her pic
It’s like a bad joke.

>be whore
>go on a suicide forum
>pretend you're getting attacked by depressed faggots
>ruin people's lives because nothing better to do

The ProJared thing is true. Shortly after the video a massive amount of Ampharos posting happened on off topic/e-celeb pages. Mostly the Projared threads.

So It's really just my thoughts on it. Never really seen these posts prior to the Projared rebuttal. Just people telling me there used to be a avatarfag who used Ampharos when posting.

Attached: zoe_mom.png (1348x1140, 929K)

its nuts how much she's gotten away with. i remember 5 years ago she 'got her twitter hacked' and posted a phone number for a hawaiian motorcycle company, then later deleted it and claimed that her parents got doxxed

I don't have any images saved but yes, it was constant virtue signalling
all while being a SERIAL RAPIST ABUSER

You should feel bad for anyone being falsely accused of anything no matter the politics or race. Zoe is just a terrible person

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-23-53-08-1.png (702x671, 303K)

Spooky

>associate with a dyed-hair scam artist with a victim complex
What in the honest fuck do you expect to happen? This is the same woman who convinced the world that she was the victim after taking so much dick at a single convention, she made the average hotdog stand look underpopulated.
They thought making a nice guy cartoon would shield them or something? Morons.

If you defend trial by mob without evidence then why should anyone feel bad when it happens to you?

I can't wait to continue not buying her game... if she had one.

That’s what the retard gets desu. He was playing with fire.

why are people still talking about this skank?

slut in denial

why are these mobile gaming ads getting so fucking retarded lately

She pointed her finger at someone so she could get more attention to sell scams.

When you support the SJW movement that's pushing the whole "believe women no matter what" thing in the first place, then you get falsely accused, you're just getting what's coming to you.

Because they're a person just like you it's like saying why should you care for litterally anyone being under attack if they don't look like you

she's a fucking crook & a scammer
why would anyone take her word for anything except for knowing what it feels like to have 90 thousand dicks inside of her at once?

You wish Chelsea,you already had your moment in the spotlight and E8ight-Chan is dead and buried so you're just gonna have to make due with cannibalizing a few of your orbiters in the meantime.

Shouldn't she have like a certificate to warn people that her medical condition causes all men in her vicinity to desire to rape her?

She got Trump elected, i guess she did one thing right.

Because Twitter is the safe haven of left-wing bullies and scam artists.

Isnt mombot a dude that dress up in sentai suits with maid oufits?

These people are all for #believeallwomen until it happens to them

>This whore really sleeps with everyone huh?
clearly she gets raped by everyone

Any time this happens, professional victims like Zoe become empowered. As bad as the indie scene is, empowering awful cunts like Zoe is a way worse alternative.

I wish a brave femanon would make a twitter post accusing Zoe Quinn of rape.

You have to love this idea that women can not be expected to report a rape immediately after it happens. Like, they are on the mental level of a fucking toddler so they can't be expected to report the bad-touch on their own volition. They have to have enough encouragement and support from others in order to use common sense.

>But it feels really really bad

So does everything else people call 911 / go to the police for

Yup, he's the SJW, anti-gamergate type
archive.fo/https://twitter.com/infinite_ammo

Well, would you look at that! Developers who hate gameplay and just want to make movies end up doing nothing but causing drama and making problems, instead of making actual video games. Perhaps Yea Forums will learn a lesson from this the next time they praise a cinematic experience.

Attached: AC with a glass.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>You're in the same room with her

How do you avoid raping her?

It just works
I don't beleive he actually said those words but personally I feel sad for those misguided shooters that killed dozens because they thought it was the right thing to do. I don't agree with what they did at all but I can't help but feel sorry for them and the things they had to go through to reach that breaking point. Not saying you can reach a breaking point to rape anyone btw.

Attached: 1566879670989.webm (1200x674, 2.38M)

Attached: 1566923505544.jpg (5532x3094, 2.17M)

How's Anthony Burch doing? Can he still not find work after the accusation came out?

@mombot is still banned from Twitter

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1566070126305.webm

Attached: 1553365264950.jpg (1538x2048, 508K)

An hero

Attached: Marvel_9db41f_5895374.jpg (900x1019, 285K)

Is this woman ever not being sexually assaulted? Why can’t men keep their hands off her?

Ampharos posting has been going on for at least 2 months

Why do fucking morons keep getting involved with this venus flytrap? Most of these guys can easily get better girls.

What about it? That set is from 2018

>Never really seen these posts prior to the Projared rebuttal
According to the archive, ampharosbro has been around since at least April.

I would rather die in a car accident desu

One thing I've noticed for some reason is that in SJW circles the guys are always with girls who are significantly less attractive than they are
I don't know why this happens

>the room is for 2-4 people
Looks like Zoe-Hoey is getting herself another round of Five Guys!

Whatever happened to rebel gamejam?

i'd hatefuck her desu

can i still play vidya?

>2 days
fucking summerfags
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/51yM3pXxwc7D+x7dl9GcGg==/page/27/

Zoe Quinn is the most protected female jew in all of vidya relations. She is to be believed at all times.

If you reject the rules of fair play why should you benefit from them? Moreover, what's the incentive for anyone to play fair if there's no punishment for not?

Liberal western society works because people recognize we all benefit from freedom and due process under law in the long run as a whole, even if it may disadvantage you personally in a particular instance. The nu-left rejects that freedom and those processes, seeing censorship and mob justice as more expedient. It needs to come back and bite them in the ass to recognize what a dangerous path they're going down. The more such cases the better.

Fuck off with this shit and go back . Goobly gabblers are not welcome here.

>tfw zoe will never abuse you (anally)

Absolute cancer. This only proves that there are alot of suckers out there.

>at least 2 months
I only view Yea Forums a few times a year and even I know that it has been around for years now

B&R

Attached: slept-with-boyfriend.jpg (802x571, 79K)

just be nice!!1 don't offend anyone!
remember be nice

I rape her. She's going to stir shit up anyways, might as well get my dick wet

Time kinda blends together for me and it seems like it was a /vp/ thing first. I only go to /vp/ for /rheg/ rip and /vp/ixelmon.

>You make it seem like it just has to be lived with
Of course it does.
Suffering exists in the world.
You find confident and strong partners you can confide in, not settle for someone you can dominate and watch squirm as they rip out of the corner like a jackal when you push them too far.

Abuse isnt a one-way thing, it's both parties being shitters to each other that ends in them both getting fucked in one way or another.

Nobody is going into a relationship expecting to be abused by a supervillain.

Attached: Image_166.png (334x221, 111K)

We’ll see. We’ve seen multiple parents who have lost their kids to rape and murder from illegal immigrants and refugees who then used their time in the public light to “dispel” anger towards both groups.

I guess I'm never in threads he's in or I just didn't notice until recently. I've never been quick on the uptake of memes and every little dumb thing people tend to post here.

Based chloe

i've seen ampharos posting since this time last year

So far she has publicly accused 4 different guys of sexually abusing or raping her over the years

That number goes up to 6 if you include thing she's claimed in private conversations

There was also the time she got mugged

Attached: Whenever this card is attacked, summon all white knights from your hand and deck.jpg (532x1949, 713K)

Attached: BELIEVEWOMEN.png (1000x550, 883K)

Yep

Attached: Bvb6nJ-IMAEZVft.png large.png (600x408, 146K)

>phone didn't get taken
riiiiiiiight

what a vile little lady
its a shame we can't do anything to her

It's just one autist trying to force a meme, you can filter him pretty easily because he always uses the same filename and picture.

>Oh wow you are giving me money?? WHO could have seen this coming??

*farts in the thread so that it stinks when the mods open it*

Attached: 1512793329056.jpg (320x320, 44K)

Attached: 1548301937447.jpg (500x378, 31K)

>I guess I'm never in threads he's in
That's good, because Ampharos only blesses us in shit threads like this one.

>Do you want it back? I mean, instead of just giving it back I’m gonna publicly ask

It'll be funny if they try this around in a muslim country

Shit nigga, now that's a hard one. I think I'd have to punch a hole in the drywall and slink my way out.

>tfw Zoe Quinn makes me defend male feminist
Thats just you being a cuck like the rest of them. Enjoy the sight of SJWs eating their own.

Wouldn't it be funny is someone actually rapes her and films it and releases it online?

Please. PLEASE stop raping Zoe Quinn. This is my only request of humanity.
Stop.
Raping.
Zoe.
Quinn.

>he stuck his fingers in her and carried her like a bowling ball

Legit crying with laughter

haha no you fucking retard haha

speaking of...

Attached: sorry.jpg (3120x4208, 1.26M)

I believe

I do find public beatings funny.

>If you reject the rules of fair play why should you benefit from them?
Because it is a human right, you can't treat people like dogshit simply because they look or think differently I may not agree with you on many things but if you were in trouble or falsely accused I would defend you because you are human and don't deserve that treatment
>Moreover, what's the incentive for anyone to play fair if there's no punishment for not?
Everyone should play fair, it is the right thing to do but even this board has a problem with this. Every black man is guilty and every white man is innocent unless he's a sjw or feminist. I don't know where other races lie in this but that's a general believe on this site and it isn't fair either liberalism and/or conservatism it doesn't matter, it's just people being evil and treating others like dogshit. Stuff like this has been happening for decades now. Warren G. Harding was President ddurimg the worst riot in American history and that riot started over a false rape case that lead to 300 people dead and even more homless and jobless.

in a society where a black man can go to the store and mug the cashier

It's like another Holowkaust!

Wow how noble it's really had an effect on these threads clearly

Imagine believing this stupid bitch lol

Not the user you replied to, but thanks for the uplifting post user, nice to see there's still some people that haven't gone stir-crazy on this site yet.

This whore is just setting herself up for a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario at some point.

Why don't these twitter mobs support someone who's clearly not a psychopath? It's making their case look bad. Zoe Quinn is clearly pure evil to anyone with eyes.

Attached: 1545465923765.jpg (1024x681, 84K)

i mean, that's like every society. Don't even have to be black

Attached: 220px-YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (220x278, 14K)

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

>moralist
why not advocate for biblical regression?

Stop questioning it, she's a woman. Just BELIEVE.

>Zoe Quinn
>accuses

Attached: wow its nothing.jpg (248x252, 33K)

Because that's fucking stupid.

kek

Poor Zoe Quinn. Everywhere she goes she just gets raped... Imagine that kind of life, guys... #SoSorry

>human right

miss me yet Yea Forums?

Attached: Vivian_James (1).jpg (170x255, 12K)

I'm trying dude. My GPS doesn't update fast enough to keep me on the exact opposite side of Earth as her. One time we could almost see the same constellation; I'm just glad I wasn't arrested by Twitter.

Why would I? Jesus would litterally do the same. Remember how he didn't attack the Romans or Pharisees but spoke peace and human kindness? If an innocent Roman was being falsely accused of a crime would Jesus help him or not?

A car accident is almost certainly going to be my fault.

She must be completely broke.
So I heard Night inna Woods dev made "MATRIX IS A GOOD MOVIE" meme, is that the same dev accused of rape? That would be hilarious.

Guys. I hate Zoe Quinn but I REALLY want Alec to suffer. You honestly have no idea how much of a cunt he is until you talk to him.

Attached: 1466242804550.jpg (456x628, 256K)

>Everyone should play fair,
you are fucking retarded
everyone doesnt play fair
that will never happen

you will end up getting robbed, raped and killed
and while you're getting your throat cut you will scream "I'M A NICE GUY! EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY FAIR!"