Final Fantasy 14

What are we doing for 4 hours bros?

Attached: vlcsnap_2019_06_10_21h47m23s252.0.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/6590c2fc8a150c607e97d5b18eed98b3bfe011e9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting our threads deleted by an assmad janny apparently

refreshing lodestone

jerking off

playing the superior WoW Classic :^)

When are patch notes out?

Yes, me too, I think I'm feeling a bit nostalgic tonight and will go for ah my goddess.

THAT'S HIM. THAT'S JANNY

i'll be spending it on f-list

WOW THREADS ARE FINE HERE WITH A STICKY ON /vg/
1 XIV THREAD BAD

Attached: 1563673562565.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

what era of art style? i honestly dislike how his work looked towards the end.

pic related is best era

Attached: 81i-JB4ycBL._SL1500_[1].jpg (987x1500, 283K)

I still have problems with Mt. Gulg and I've done it multiple times...the second and third boss positioning just throws me off, I don't get how you're supposed to predict where everything is going to hit

What's a good tranny class?

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

dancer or white mage

The meta ones.

Warrior, White Mage & Red Mage

The sight of the xiv thread fills the janny with intense, burning hatred. "VIDEOGAMES?" he exclaims as he wades through an ocean of soda cans and hotpocket boxes to reach the delete button with his fat sausage of a finger. Perhaps if he deletes 10 xiv threads today, Blizzard will be saved! Truly, janny is the savior of wow

2nd boss: faces = explosion areas, blank squares = safe zones. his sides mirror the ground. orbs create donut aoes. there is a meteor to stand in too at some point. only 1 person needed in a meteor.

3rd boss: circle aoes are rippled donut aoe's like sophia, safe spot is near the last one to drop down. line aoe's come out of the circles that surround her so stand between them. the attack with the fire rings coming in lines, stand in the ring closest to the entrance of the arena, then run away after all but that have fired to avoid it.

>dancer or white mage
Those look fun. I think i'll try them both.
>Warrior, White Mage & Red Mage
Red Mage looks fun too. I don't know about Warrior though.

Attached: 1564945581594.png (750x1200, 1.21M)

My man. That is the good stuff.

what nerfs/buffs are coming tonight?

Attached: scared birdos.webm (640x396, 925K)

Blizzard is fortunate to have such a noteworthy warrior on their side.

its mainly when she summons the clones of herself, I don't get how to dodge all of the AoE since its only down for a split second before disappearing and exploding

I hope the birds are ok.

the era of red mage will soon be upon us

Attached: aaaa.jpg (1245x700, 171K)

What happens in 4 hours?

Attached: 1561422590528.gif (530x620, 2.69M)

Maint ends

Deadmines

Fuck off stay on /vg/

One of them spawns holding a glowy orb or something. It's the one that you need to sidle up next to, it does the extra ring out.

they're not :(

Attached: A Spider's Tale.webm (800x450, 2.53M)

/pet

End of the line.

Attached: bfda7f5e0408c4519618a63fb27ea5c733590346r1-1000-621v2_uhq.jpg (1000x621, 56K)

they are just scared, they will be fine.

Alright, so 4 clones will drop + her at the end. They have set positions: center and corners. When you see them beginning to drop they eliminate which area you need to run to. Run to the last drop, stand at the edge of the close aoe, and you'll be in the safe line between other aoe's.

Attached: 1535599047714.gif (360x498, 720K)

This is totally different tho, this is cool, the other one was kinda hard to watch, maybe im just a faggot.

>Increase vercure potency to 500. Casting it increases the potency of the next veraero/thunder
>Make enbolden an universal 15% damage increase, keep the decay effect
>Give rdm a 90s cd esuna that also places a 10% magical defense buff on target
>Extend manafication buff by 3-4 seconds

I doubt you'll see this but I'm on Primal/Excalibur. Hearing other people do sometimes go back and play old content synced is good news though, I'll have to give the party finder system a try.

MNK and DRG mains get cucked.

Fuck off faggot stay in /vg/

t. seething SAM

Im on Primal too user, i can invite you to the synced/minilvl Crossworld linkshell tomorrow if you want, we can even try the synced primals this weekend if you are available, those are always fun.

>he still has his Forest Name
ISHYGDDT

Attached: bunbun snusnu.jpg (900x1100, 142K)

Patch note is up eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/6590c2fc8a150c607e97d5b18eed98b3bfe011e9

Jack off.

Gotta remember where we come from, bro.

Since everyone is getting bored waiting for the patch to finish, I'll drop some greentext of my horrible experiences working customer service over the phone.
>Be me
>Working after Christmas
>Tons of calls coming in about fraud cards
>Fraud cards is when someone replaces the card in the package with a used one and uses the funds on the one that was activated.
>Retards buy 500$ gift cards instead of just giving cash to their family like the incredible idiots they are.
>Had a very memorable call that day.
>Do the Greeting "Thank you for calling card services this is user, how can I help you?"
>Woman with "I smoke a pack of cigarettes daily" begins to speak
>She's pissed because the gift card she put 500$ on, isn't working.
>She didn't bother to check if the card was activated after leaving the store, of course.
>She screams and curses at me like it's my fault that she's stupid.
>Constantly walks away from the phone with no warning making my job painful.
>Finally make the ticket for our fraud department, now all she needs to do is take the ticket number and call back.
>She keeps screaming at me to do my job, that's what I'm trying to do you dumb bitch.
>She finally says it "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT."
>Yeah right bitch, she sounds like she's 75 years old, no fucking way.
>Look at transaction history of the card she has.
>3 attempts to charge the card from "backpage.com"
>SUDDEN REALIZATION
>"Hey baby when you coming back to bed? Deep voiced man says in the back.
>Now the image of a 75 year old chain smoker having sex is scarred into my brain.
>Very nearly throw up.
>"thankyouforcallingcardservicesyouhaveawonderfulday-"
>hang up
>Get excused to sit in the bathroom to gather myself before taking more calls.
>Barely fight back urge to barf.
>Appetite gone

This is why trannies and ERP's disgust me, all I can think about is that women whenever they talk about sex in game.
Hope you enjoy this.

Attached: 1555662099071.jpg (367x293, 109K)

>All that ninja buff.
It's over. It's now MNK tier.

Weebs rise up

WE HERE BOIS

Attached: 1565717676363.jpg (1083x1021, 339K)

That seems... underwhelming for nin, sam, and smn.

what's up with these summoner changes? looks like all they did was make it easier for bad summoners to do more damage while doing nothing for good summoners. Is that an accurate interpretation of this?

n-nani?! is kaeshi higanbana worth now? or still worthless?

Attached: 1566208886958.jpg (1550x217, 106K)

How much of a difference are these 20some increases in potencies?

OH FUCK YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT? KAITEN MIDARE KAITEN TSUBAMEGAESHI

Attached: file.png (515x29, 3K)

Why does yoshi hate red mage so much?

>The appearance of the ground in certain areas of the dungeon Mt. Gulg have been adjusted.

So we'll finally stop fighting on the sun?

SMN BROS WE WEREN'T FORGOTTEN. FUCK DOTS. JUST UNGACAST.

Attached: 3.png (590x413, 47K)

When was it wasn't?

Aren't Gaeshi skills abilities instead of weaponskills?

is this what smnshitters were complaining about this whole time? having to keep their dots up? THAT'S why they cried endlessly about the job? jesus fucking christ

the Snake is just is nature which is brutal but cool, the other is sick animal cruelty

Yes. I don't know why user is excited.

Soon faggot.

They're bandaid buffs, wasn't really expecting much more than that. The Kaiten CD change is nice at least for niche Meikyo situations or when I fuck up.
Still curious as to what they'll settle on doing with Shoha. I honestly don't hate the idea behind it, and the animation is great, but turning it into weeb chakra sounds lame.

i'm so bored

That's not what that means at all, baka. The tooltip in game even said you can't do that.

Make it instant. No CD. Now everyone spams soha instead of doing combos.

>SAM changes useless

HAHA SAMS KEKED AGAIN.

Spinning Edge
Potency has been increased from 200 to 220.

Gust Slash
Combo potency has been increased from 300 to 330.

Aeolian Edge
Combo potency has been increased from 360 to 400.
Rear combo potency has been increased from 420 to 460.

Shadow Fang
Combo potency has been increased from 200 to 220.
Damage over time potency has been increased from 50 to 70.

Armor Crush
Combo potency has been increased from 330 to 380.
Flank combo potency has been increased from 390 to 440.

Bunshin
Shadow attack potency has been adjusted based on the attack performed.
Melee attack potency: 200
Ranged attack potency: 100
Area Attack potency: 100

Where were you when NIN was saved?

Is that... a lot? Doesn't seem like a lot.

>If it not batshit OP it's underwhelming

Fucking retard

There's this awkward timing after your 2nd tridisaster I think where the DoTs wear off like 2 secs before dreadwyrm comes of cooldown and it wears off right before a ruin cast comes off, you can use a Ruin IV for that one second, but it's kinda a waste and awkward. Rather than add 3 secs to your DoTs to fix it I guess they preferred just dumbing it down.

Well, it also currently requires meditation stacks otherwise it only hits for 100 potency

Bunshin change alone will account for an extra 2k DPS on average on single target.

You will be always worse than FFXI.

Attached: laugh seifer.gif (448x256, 497K)

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING WAR CHANGES I NEED MORE UNGA TO MY BUNGA

It's just some number changes. It doesn't change the fact that you're still hand jiving and clipping your ogcs like crazy.

So is RDM the worst job in the game now? NIN is going to have superior DPS + trick and Dancer, although lower in DPS, is a buff machine.

Every mmo is worse than FFXI

RDM was always the worst (full) job in the game.

FUCK WAR
WHERE IS MY DRK CHANGES
WE'RE ON THE GOD DAMN BOX, UNGA!

Attached: 1564006650224.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

FUCK WAR AND DRK
I JUST START GNB AND ITS REALLY FUN

FUCK ALL OF YOU, YOU HERETIC FUCKS
PLD IS THE WAY TO GO IF YOU WANT SOME PRIME PRINCESS PUSSY

At least what I've played, but I haven't played Ultima Online or EQ1 so I can't say for sure. Even Sage Sundi and Tanaka were EQ1 fans so I think they might be right.

At least they weren't treadmill themepark WoW clones, that's the base minimum for shite.

Attached: griever on the moon.png (319x171, 90K)

I agree with you user, im looking forward to the 20th FFXI aniversary for whatever they have planned

it won't be an expansion (their ps2 devkits are broken) but at least I hope it's the UI revision + something special

Attached: mages.jpg (527x700, 275K)

Fuck you. It's going to be an expansion.

as a gamedev my hopes are severely limited, but keep holding on my friend

Attached: bas02.jpg (800x578, 100K)

>most of the bandwagoners moved to MNK
>some will move to SAM now that they got a buff
As a DRG, it feels great.

Patch notes when?

now
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/6590c2fc8a150c607e97d5b18eed98b3bfe011e9
welcome to the new NIN meta

You can call me salty or mad, doesnt phase me. I have been loyal to this job for so long, i know what the community is like. Id just like some people to finally see that even if we waot another two years, it will be the same. Its always the same. They abandoned this job on release. Me being mad is not about a video game but a hobby i cherish a lot. The reason why cant have nice things is because you lot aplogise for squre every patch, instead of voicing your opinions. It doesnt get us anywhere.

Half an hour ago

>Yoshi said they were going to revamp ninjitsu into something less "clunky"

Seriously just fuck off Yoshi, every major patch for the past 2 years you've taken away class identity and moved to give every job the same fucking rotation. Don't touch mudra casting even if it's shit

Attached: 9tCFqU5k_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

BLU isn't a job. It's a minigame.

Now you get 6 mudras.

they're already gonna do it. they are gonna turn it into a paladin-type rotation where you switch between ninjutsu phase and weaponskill phase

I have right about given up on this fucking job honestly. I waited years and they clearly dont give a shit. I devoted so much time to it but its just pure garbage and they will never address it. No matter how much i love the job, the persn behind balancing it has never touched a pure dps job before

wtf are you even talking about

>FF
>game

hes a transplant from FFXI who is obsessed with BLU
BLU is actually REALLY good in FFXI, but is a meme in XIV, an dhes mad about it

I mean, that's understandable, but not rational?

whatever made you think that humans are in any way rational?

some sperg from the balance discord's post

>hey bro why don't we be creative
>that's too much effort
>just rip 50% of that off from FFXI's ability names
>ok bro, but let me finish ripping FFXI's models and importing them to FFXIV

I want BLU to get an upgrade into a proper job because I think we need another offensive caster but I don't want more jobs to be added to the game for a while.

Why not? They've developed new content for ffxi for years now.

It's not that bad, Thief/Ninja clearly had the most work put into it from all the OG ARR jobs.

They shouldn't be adding any more casters until they fucking fix the ones they have. caster balance is fucked right now.

>caster balance is fucked right now.
How so?

You're making it really obvious that you're the single guy in the thread shitposting about FFXI nostalgia.
We get it, you liked the game. Go make a FFXI thread if you wanna discuss how much you miss it for the 5th time this week.

no way to balance it without severely restricting monster spells
i think a better idea would be to make BLU into the games first versatile class, that can choose to either tank heal or (magic ranged) dps, and swap on the fly, changing access to what spells you have. it sthe only real way to make it work with the trinity.

Summoner and red mage both get fucking annihilated by BLM and their raises are completely useless in any content that matters.

They've updated ambuscade every month and adjusted some existing abilities alongside it. Nothing compared to the 4-5 expansions it got from 2002-2012. It's because their devkits are all PS2s which are dying, and they can't make xpacks on PC anymore. I'm not joking, this is how bad SE planned.

>we need another offensive caster
No we fucking don't.
You might as well only have 5 dps classes overall but who are brilliantly balanced.
Fuck adding new classes only to appease some faggots and then cry bitter wolf tears when your class gets gutted.

No I'm at least 1 of 3 people. But yes I'm one of them. And no, I'm going to drag your thread down to the depths since I know you have a /vg/ thread and belong there

>but our /vg/ thread is shit!

So is your game.

You'll love those raises when the Nier : Automata raid is in the game and every boss needs like 40 raises due to retarded pugs.

24 man shit is not relevant content.

Attached: shadowbringers.gif (300x222, 2.01M)

neither is savage if you ask yoshi p

Can someone explain to a brainlet how big the nin buffs are?

You sure are sticking it to us, autist. Keep it up.

Attached: 1312855083572.jpg (226x141, 17K)

What's up with that, by the way? I've seen FFXIV threads get deleted, even though they're not breaking any rules.

I would hope the pure immobile damage caster trumps the girlfriend job and pet faggotry

The only relevant content is FSH.

Only chads don't give a shit about some pussies who die to simple mechanics.
Might as well add a rule to the Nier raid that you can't raise anyone. Once you die in a boss fight, you're out. Much like ARR/HW content when you jumped off the cliff.

jannies are wow-fags

t. never played BLM

BLM has all the tools it needs for mobility and then some.

Is nin saved? Is sam still keked?

>Make enbolden an universal 15% damage increase,
The sheer rage and salt from Ninjas will never allow that to happen. And it would just result in SE tweaking RDM dps to be even lower, like they do for NIN

Play BLM

Celebrating my SAM buffs with some lubed up onahole of course ;)

>those SMN changes
I like it, because leveling a summoner has been a pain in the ass compared to other classes.
But now there needs to be a change to make dots more interesting I think

No, because it's still the hardest class in the game to play right now. It has the strictest rotation due to Bushin+TA line-up, while maintaining your other shit.

BLM is one of the most mobile classes at 80 now.

Who the fuck levels with a SMN?
SMN in itself is just a byproduct when you level SCH.

So would it have 3 separate, completely fleshed out tool kits? Like adding 3 new jobs to the game in one?

Yeah you're retarded if you think this'll bring ninja anywhere near where monk is now.

Back to /vg/ furry.

More like you have a general on /vg/ and should stick to it retard.

playing with a logitech f310. the only thing i struggle with rn is targeting effectively. should i just suck it up and start playing with the keyboard?

Attached: 1551059477014.jpg (960x639, 134K)

My bad I missed this, yeah that sounds good. I'm still pretty new to the game so if it doesn't go well no worries. Caius Kolassus is the char name.

SMN was my first ever class, I didn't know

BLU should be a tank.

best way to level the crafters? 1 Job at a time or all at once? I got them all to level 40 and I'm bleeding through mats and crystals, I'm spending more time gathering mats than I am crafting.

This is a fucking video games board, you discord tranny. Also, /vg/ is garbage; there's no interaction there, because everyone is a jaded veteran.

>gathering mats
Stop being poor.

Much like DNC, it could change the abilities based on stance.

Stop playing BLM, stupid bandwagoners. Or at least put some effort in

target using left trigger and right bumper to cycle through, that will always cycle through enemies and nothing else

if you want to use left and right on the d-pad just set up filters when your weapon is unsheathed for what your targeting, so you don't target NPC's or smn pets

>BLM
>Requiring any effort

All at once. Find a levekit resource to find out how many of what titems you need to craft for each level for the best leve turn-ins. Then use the garlandtools database tool to make a list of all the materials you need to gather. And then go gather those materials and start a crafting spree.

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
In FFXV can you beat Ifrit without summoning god? I'm level 36 and I've been wailing on this faggot for half an hour with an ice sword I picked up halfway through the game and his lifebar is basically non-existant at this point but he won't go down and it keeps prompting me to summon muhammad or whatever. Can I kill him like a man or am I required to summon some bitch ass god because the King of Lucis is fucking pansy?

You have to read tooltips, so you don't cast F3 or T4 on repeat like a tard. That's all I ask

user it's a single player rpg are you really asking if you have to watch the big flashy cutscene and do the qte's?

When will it be our time bros? Why don't they want our songs buffing the party anymore?

Attached: removelala.jpg (875x569, 110K)

damn, i just wanted beat this nigger with a shitty walmart sword in order to humiliate him, summoning Jesus to finish the fight makes it less cool

>Housing is now available in Spriggan and Twintania on the European data center.

Attached: cat shock_face.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Something happen to bards?

Your time was all of 2.0, 3.0 (before MCH buffs), and most of 4.0. Stop being greedy.

As it should be. SMN should be higher than RDM but not as high as BLM.

for FCs, my friend.

Do you know how SMN works?

I'm playing it like shit.
t. came back from ARR and still playing ARR rotations.

Oh.

just did it, oh god, it was gayer than i imagined, i had to summon ice hookers to finish the fight,

SAM BROS
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

Attached: this patch brought to you by Elidibus.jpg (1200x748, 176K)

Remember us...

Attached: some men just want to watch the world burn.png (825x494, 225K)

We are forgotten.

RIP

Attached: pals face.jpg (301x289, 17K)

>MNK out dpsing BLM
this is why BLM will never get touched

how?

>literally the strongest DPS in the entire game
>required anyway since the other two casters are trash and you lose 1% party DPS if you don't have one
>never get touched
Sure user

Is there anything in this game more cucked than ranged physical DPS?
MCH and BRD are worthless while DNC is a padding meme at best

This but unironically.

>BLM brainlets in charge of reading

the party bonus makes BRD a lock in though

>14098 less than 14042 somehow

14098 is less than 14042 because you only hit 14098 if everyone is doing 95+% DPS meaning only in speedkill groups, and then only if you don't get unfavorable RNG as well, since monk has the most RNG in its rotation
On top of that BLM is a ranged DPS meaning it doesn't get cucked in fights with heavy uptime and Xenoglossy has made it the most mobile caster now
On top of that you have to bring a caster for the party bonus anyway, and since BLM shits all over SMN and RDM there's literally nobody who isn't going to want a BLM in their party

>tfw me and my friend are BLM and MNK and we both play badly and don't give a fuck because we're grinding to 80 and we're not being autist

Attached: 1565883394119.png (580x535, 278K)

NOT SO FAST, KAFIR

>* Please be aware that housing has only been made available to free companies. We will evaluate the housing market and decide when to remove the restriction on sales to individuals.

You'll love those raises when when Eureka 2.0 comes out in a few months. RDM was the best class without question in Eureka and will be the meta for Eureka 2.

I don't think that's something to be proud of desu.

I leveled only using SMN to 70. I only ever unlocked SCH because I was bored one day and wanted to do more class quests and I suddenly remembered that I had another class at 70 for free. I have never actually even geared up or queued as a SCH and I never will. Healing is only and exclusively for faggots.

At least this faggot gets 30 second queues, suck my cock, bitch!

PRICESS HERE ILL TAKE THE HAMMER GUY INSTEAD

How do I find a futanari gf to make me a slave to her big girl cock?

Attached: lk.cat.jpg (3840x2160, 676K)

As a man of learning and class I use my 10+ minute dps queues to level my crafters and gatherers and complete fates to level alternate classes, while you are stuck doing duties nearly instantly on a constant loop. How I feel pity for you.

i never really follow the fan briefings and stuff, so i have no idea what the patch today is about. what do we expect to be added?

Are you on Crystal? I might know a Miqo girl with a meaty cock you can slobber on.

It's just prep for 5.1

>Eureka 2.0 ends up not allowing Raises period
>Death penalty lowered to 1/10th XP loss of current level from 1/3rd

>Are you on Crystal?
Yes, user.
>I might know a Miqo girl with a meaty cock you can slobber on.
Please give it to me!

Attached: give.cat.jpg (680x383, 41K)

Use xivg for this

When the maintenance ends:

Balmung. Ul Dah adventurer guild. Give me your initials and I'll find you.

Lmao. Report me to the jannies, faggot. I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 1518005734447.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

Abomination

Attached: 1566062670954.jpg (400x398, 46K)

>When the maintenance ends:
I'll be going to bed by then, user.

Attached: ommi.cat.jpg (680x383, 44K)

Then link me your lodestone and I'll probably get in contact with you.

Bros?

Attached: file.png (615x419, 31K)

Minecraft

>Being this thirsty

If you were any good, people would be coming and paying you for the scenes. Good luck buddy.

Oh thank fuck. One less job to have to take from 70 to 80.

You're either 400 pounds or just plain ugly irl, either way what a sad life you must live.

I don't give a fuck about you being a degenerate, it's the fact that you encourage other degenerates to flock here and ruin Yea Forums threads since /xivg/ is a dumpster fire and this is the only place that has any actual semblance of discussion.

Back to your 20k+ queues, Classic-cucks.

g-guys please. please play ninja the numbers. our players are so low on it we might be forced to delete the class. please play ninja

Attached: Z.jpg (649x771, 77K)

ending was pretty good but still a little gay

Attached: FFXV.png (1366x768, 2.04M)

>Thinking I'd play WoW

I actually had a childhood. XIV is the closest I'll ever get to .hack which is good enough.

Most likely a wowfag avatarfagging with pictures from xivg trying to get the thread deleted

fuck you, I'm not playing that shit ugly as fuck game

I would not put it past /xivg/ niggers

Attached: titansav.jpg (1280x720, 353K)

BLU should be a first multijob.

>g-guys please. please play-
this isn't Yoshi

>3hours
>only 200 replies

Attached: 1566398532662.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

>launcher claims my subscription has expired
>mogstations says there's one more day left and for that reason doesn't charge me yet
Hmmst

>game literally won't accept your money if you have even a tiny amount of time left
2019 ladies and gentlemen.

Housing is now available in Spriggan and Twintania on the European data center.
* Please be aware that housing has only been made available to free companies. We will evaluate the housing market and decide when to remove the restriction on sales to individuals

What about apartments? Are they in yet and can you buy them as a solo player?

Were you going out of your way to write such a wrong post on purpose or is that a natural talent?

Name anything in that post that was wrong.

I don’t know but I’m looking for a slave. My last one quit.

Attached: 5B9230D7-D5EE-4BAA-9B02-245DA64A37A5.jpg (1024x677, 47K)

fuck off and die. I bet you're shit at ERP too.

How do you guys feel about Lalafells (male)?

Other 2 casters being in a bad spot has nothing to do with BLM needing to get changes. I don't know what's up with new and/or retarded players who don't understand the concept of a job who doesn't bring anything to the table other than dps, especially in a role where raises are a factor. BLM spot is fine and SAM likely needs a better buff to be closer to where BLM is. Other 2 casters need to be properly addressed as well, or at the very least SMN.

As it stands right now BLM is "the strongest dps in the game" by a fucking pixel ahead of a job who is not even SAM and in your head BLM needs to be touched and not that job/SAM. Go figure. Not to mention percentile ranges where MNK is actually ahead of BLM, like 95 which is probably where you and I are both at, as opposed to 100.

You now can't login through windows version if you have steam and vice versa. Which fucking sucks cause why the hell would I want to run steam that comes with the godawful overlay just to play ff

BLM doesn't need changes though? It's in the best spot of any DPS and on par with Monk in terms of usefulness and only *slightly* worse than Monk in optimized speedkill groups, but still head and shoulders above the rest of the DPS jobs. Sounds like you're just a retard who thinks BLM is bad when it's a toss-up for what's the strongest DPS job right now between BLM and MNK.
>and in your head BLM needs to be touched
I didn't say that though, faggot retard. I said it's the best or second best DPS job right now. Monk only beats it by double digit levels of rDPS in a completely optimized speekill group where everyone is doing >95% DPS. BLM is also, hilariously, the most mobile job in the game that isn't a ranged DPS, thanks to Xenoglossy.
Also you say it's only a "pixel" ahead of MNK yet both it and monk are fucking lightyears ahead of everything else that isn't DRG and DRG is lagging behind them quite a bit.

Hey guys, trying to make an Au'Ra that looks like Lysithea from FE3H, did I do good or is it bad?

Attached: 2019-08-29 (1).png (1360x768, 1.24M)

All AuRa girls looks like a downies or with FAS. Don't bother.

>have to login through Steam
>doesn't even have the decency to automatically log you in, you still have to input your SE account
What the fuck is the point?!

>trying to make an Au'Ra
This is your first mistake

t. ranny

Yes, Au'ra is the tranny race.

the football horns face looks good but au ra trannies are too terrified of the large horns to ever use it

I don't think i'm cute enough to post in /xivg/.

Attached: worry.cat.jpg (680x383, 62K)

Then what race would you recommend?

Oh it gets fucking better.

>Run ffxivboot.exe with the "-issteam" option. This can be added to a shortcut for FFXIV by adding "-issteam" (without the quotes) to the end of the Target field:

LITERALLY JUST A COMMAND LINE FLAG
HOLY SHIT

Attached: nennltzqncj31.png (396x527, 30K)

How can a single person fail at both reading and writing this hard. Read both my post and this again. Try not to bash yourself in the head over your own stupidity then.

There are many reasons you shouldnt post in xivg, not being pretty is not one of them dumbass

Why are you telling me to read my own post dipshit? You're making no sense, fuck off.

You fags vastly understimate the power of the jap OF and their influence on the game balance.
The more they complain about a job, the more it gets buffed. The devs don't give two shits about NA/EU and their pitiful clear rates.

Attached: C_jzoXDV0AAhm3P.png (573x800, 274K)

I don't know about recommend, but the least tranny race is probably Hrothgar, since its all male, problem there is then you're going to be considered a barafag. Honestly the least tranny race that doesn't make you a fag is probably lalafell just because no matter what gender you pick you'll always look like a fucking potato.

Does removing the command line make it act like it did before they added it? I would assume so?

Is Yoshi really going to make ninja another 1-2-3,
1-4-5, 1-2-3 job in 5,1? Please tell me he's not going to fuck with Mudra's

Attached: 12764-final-fantasy-viii-windows-screenshot-shiva-is-definitely-the.jpg (640x480, 42K)

What does that do?

butt hurt tranny detected

Not only are you a TA bitch, you will now be a dancing lalahomofag TA bitch.

I don't play a female character, nor do I wish to be female.
It seems like you're projecting, user.

No, you don't get it. Starting the launcher from steam passes -issteam argument to the launcher. That's it. There's no other "fraud prevention" measures. It's just an invariable command line parameter. So instead of launching from Steam you can just make a shortcut with -issteam and go about your business as usual.

This also has a cute side effect for people who track their playtime through steam on non-Steam version because Steam will pass -issteam to the launcher regardless, which means their account check will now fail since they're launching a non-Steam version with -issteam, even though it was added as a non-Steam game.

This is so fucking amazing.

>I don't play a female character
Oh excuse me, you're a butthurt faggot. Move along, then.

You're still projecting user.

>No you
I accept your defeat.

The implication is that mudras are going to go on the GCD like dancer steps. Presumably the power of ninjutsus will be increased to compensate.

I think it's more concerning that they mentioned that part of what they think makes NIN too complicated is the fact they have 3 combo chains. Rather than the metric fuckload of things they have to do between those combos.

What defeat? All that happened was you got mad I called Au'Ra the tranny race, which it is, claimed I was the tranny, then called me a butthurt faggot when you're the one who's clearly angry that I called a tranny race a tranny race.

Attached: 5735478262.jpg (1000x981, 169K)

>he thinks spouting /vg/ tier memes is being correct
You have to go back, tranny.

>SAM thrown even deeper into the shed now that NINbulls have been buffed

Attached: 1565274075107.jpg (433x605, 56K)

>All races are basically humanoids with horns and/or tails
>Both the new races are cool
>BUT
>HELMETLESS
GIVE ME BANGAAS YOU PUSSIES

THE MALES LOOK LIKE SHIT, ONLY THE FEMALES LOOK NICE AND I DONT LIKE PLAYING AS A FEMALE

Attached: c19b81c3eb7b3b00e28efc49520c1d9a.jpg (1024x854, 186K)

>I don't play a female character,
So you're a homosexual then?

5ch's SAM thread is blowing up

Attached: 1566871497576.png (333x355, 202K)

/xivg/ would act how you're acting. I believe you'e the one that needs to go back, tranny.
Nah, I'm straight. I don't make characters to jerk off to them. If I wanted to jerk off to video game characters, in regards to Final Fantasy, I'd probably just jerk off to Tifa, since she's got a fuck load of porn out there.

>SAM now cucked by NIN

IT GETS BETTER.

Imagining sex with the twins

Attached: 1548708971155.jpg (900x1117, 258K)

Looks good. And good luck ever replicating those numbers and even more so with ninja who has to fly around like a turbo autist

Okay Au'Ra is tranny what do you recommend?
>Hrothgar or Lalafell
That right there is the last time I ask Yea Forums for advice. It's obvious now that people that hate Au'Ra either are enormous furfags or people who show their power level IRL.

No thanks, not catching the stupid today.
Literally the most correct person on this board, I asked because everytime I joined a FC that had a tranny, they ALWAYS play as cat or Bun. I've yet to see a Au'Ra tranny and of those I've talked to, they hate the face this user just mentioned.
There are literally people on this board who are mad that people like to play female characters cuz they find females sexy and not because they are a tranny.
I'm 6 foot and built like a lumberjack, no way in hell will I ever look like a girl. I like my beard, moustache, and dick, no thanks fags, not joining the furfag club.

Attached: total recall don't bullshit me.jpg (480x286, 15K)

Go back to the /vg/ general faggot. You've already been outed.

you make you want and not listen to retards on Yea Forums, every fucking race has some form of negative stigma

Thanks user, they didn't even answer my question anyway. So do you think it looks like Lysithea, that's all I wanted anyone to confirm.

Attached: ZViuqKg.jpg (674x560, 214K)

Midlanders and miqotes are the actual races filled the most with trannies. Au Ra being a tranny meme was forced by /vg/ years ago during HW until everyone on the Yea Forums threads started to parrot it like the brainles NPCs they are.

Any race that isn't a tranny. So Hrothgar.
PROTIP The only people who screech about "tranny races" are gay furfaggots or closet homos who think female Roes are attractive and feminine

How so? By calling a tranny race a tranny race? Why are you so mad that I called the race out for what they are? Its well known before shadowbringers, Au'Ra was one of the two major races that held the majority of trannies. Miqo'te will forever be number one in terms of trannies, number two is now viera, and number three is still Au'Ra. If you honestly don't believe that is the case, you're probably one of them.
I answered you quite awhile ago. Don't blame me because you're a blind tranny faggot.

looks pretty close to me but I'd make sure to check the lighting across the other things and ingame because skintones can end up being slightly different from the creator

Thanks for the info user, I mostly chill on /k/ so I've never really posted on Yea Forums, thanks for giving me faith in humanity.

Attached: No problem bro.jpg (199x253, 5K)

>Mad
I'm calling you out for being a /vg/ faggot in which you are. No need to be mad, sweetie. Maybe if you weren't a blatant newfag you would have a chance at not outting yourself as a retard.

Haha, jokes on you. I'm a lalafell.

I think au'ra's are cute.

au'ra > bun > human > cat > elf > lala

Everyone hates Au Ra face 4, not just the trannies. That's what happens naturally with the face that looks like ayy lmao

BUT fem roes are the hottest

I agree, as someone who's first Final Fantasy was Tactics advance, I want them too bro.
Neither replied answered the question, they just said "Don't make an Au'Ra." Just because you failed english class doesn't mean we should compensate for your idiocy.
Thanks for the advice user, you answered the question. You the best.
I leave you with my favorite meme that never fails to make me laugh.

Attached: When you get that good whiff.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

>spoiler
This is how I can tell that you're a /vg/ transplant.

It's Au Ra.
Not Au'Ra.

Attached: pusheen is pushing it in.jpg (720x833, 27K)

AuRA

It is, welp I made a fool of myself there, sorry about that user.

Attached: Zero suit Bowser.jpg (1666x1366, 125K)

>can't decide between old Au Ra and new Lalafell
Trannies can die for all I care. My lizard isn't some hormone imbalanced abomination. She's a cute and that's all that matters.

Attached: 20190206203923_1.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

Cute fish.

If I was a /vg/ transplant I would be singing the praises of blue cats or midlanders or whatever the fuck is the current flavor of the month over there.

You think if you put a finger in alisaies ass that alphinaud would feel it?

No

based

Can someone explain to me how you can make your lvl50 AF gear dyeable?

Attached: EAZ25qwUIAE8UJi.jpg orig.jpg (1082x800, 96K)

Live letter when

4 hours ago

Buy or craft augmentations. They're all called different shit for every job. You can find them on the MB at least or try using the lodestone.

ALC crafts that you turn in in Mor Dhona

certain crafted items from the MB
i think it cost me 6m gil to dye the full monk set

>Server is open to new characters again
On one hand there's gonna be more sprouts in the starting areas which is always nice to see
On the other, a hope I don't start seeing a whole bunch of bots again

Thanks fellas

Is there a limit on how many plots FCs can buy now that they've opened it up on Twintania? I'd like to at least have fake hope that I could ever get one.

>castrum meridianum
>castrum meridianum
>castrum meridianum
Fuck off, give me the praetorium

new servers should have far less housing issues since you can only have one per FC and one personal
expect there to be no larges and very few mediums though

It's 1 per FC but I don't think there's a limit on how many can be sold to FCs in general if that's what you mean.

Ah so they can't just buy up the entire literal market and sit on them for 10x the price? How much are smalls anyway? I doubt I could even afford one unless I grind my absolute ass off but I'd do it if there was a chance of me actually getting one.

Around 3-5 million.

So does WoW yet those threads are up perpetually? Explain that please.

What tank should I level?

Attached: Steamed_Hams.png (640x480, 400K)

Thank Discord Raid Trannies for that. They want everything perfectly balanced and perfectly bland.

PLD

Based FSHchad.

Even they think SE's reworks are job-ruining trash. This is just YoshiP insisting the game be as simple as possible.

>they finally killed steam out of steam boot

Attached: 1566860079556.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

Anyone care to join me in laughing at the SAMcucks?

>SAM

Attached: laughingdragons.jpg (511x600, 83K)

POST YFWN SAM.

Attached: 1497222265348.png (390x470, 24K)

>SAM

Attached: 1481691210675.gif (480x369, 3.03M)

>SAMs actually thought it was their turn

Attached: 1563675226944.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

WHAM BAM THANK YOU SAM

Attached: bowie.gif (420x312, 486K)

See

>mfw wayward daughter is just a remix of yanxias theme
Noice.

Attached: 1566866492848.jpg (500x288, 32K)

Aye. Its great. Gotta hand it to Soken. He really delivers with emotive music when he needs to

I want to fuck Iceheart in the butt

Attached: Ysayle.png (485x1067, 544K)

It's actually Yanxia and Cyan's theme both

Alphinaud pls

Is the cyan part where the man starts to sing about westward lies?
Because I didnt know that

Attached: 1566873546938.gif (728x408, 1.69M)

yeah it's the part in English

And in FFXIV, Cyan/Kaien is Hien's father. I like how interconnected the Doman side felt.

I fucking wish Stormblood had been only about Doma. Ala Mhigo was just horrible.

Wayward Daughter's lyrics make me feel so fucking sad:

Flower waiting to be plucked
Each petal a promise torn

Shorn one by one and cast to the winds, I gave unto them my all...all...

No...No more!

Westward lies bleed t'ward the east
Wayward daughter, step into the night
Restless eyes, blind to the beast
Barren waters yield unto the tide

Sanctuary of the moon
Tainted by the crimson light
Naught save the night shall know our sorrow, we give unto it our all...all...

No...No more!

>Dark Apocalypse will never explore further NieR lore bringing back tracks such as The Ultimate Weapon, Shadowlord, Gods Bound by Rules and Cold Steel Coffin that they couldn't find a place for in Automata
Sad!

Is this game better than wow classic?

You dont need to wait in queues to access a quest giver. So yes, it is.

I hated when Belldandy started looking like she was stoned all the time. That was also when Skuld and Urd became useless idiots, too.

Amazing hentai, though.

Yod. Better music, actual story, crazy crafting system, and you can play any class you want on one character.
Only downside (I've heard) about is the slow battle system.

Attached: 1566911848211.jpg (700x720, 42K)

>Amazing hentai, though.
Its nothing but garbage NTR

>Garbage NTR
amazing NTR, ftfy

Is there anything worth picking up from the Mogstation sale?

Fantasias probably. Maybe a 2-seater mount if you ever get a low level friend who doesnt have a mount.

Attached: __idw_girls_frontline_and_etc_drawn_by_persocon93__4dab6e91345a27bb03a6201dd4ac205b.jpg (1200x1200, 1.37M)

Thoughts on this fat boy?

I'ma probably sub for 60 days since i'ma renew anyway for the free Fantasia

Attached: tumblr_ovj7peT1yv1uyujlyo1_500.jpg (402x750, 103K)

Vanilla WoW is garbage. I'd argue that BC is better than XIV but Vanilla absolute trash.

I already have the Regalia mount so that covers the two sitter mount. Fantasias I can see being worth it but then I would have to buy a name change every time I would change.

Movie Star and Candy Bell are good, though.

what level do you have to be to play the Mahjong? The combat in this is so fucking bad

>switch to jap va
>Thranced is now the best jojobro

Attached: 1534539752787.jpg (779x635, 97K)

Two seat mounts
Lightning set if you want her hair.
Fat cat
Fantasias
The dancing emotes
Wedding sets if you're into that.

Fat boy is nice. I orefer the whale if its on sale.
Still, it might be nice to stock up on some if you wanna see how your character will look in different environments before commiting to the name change.

Is GNB still the most popular tank or have people started to move away from it?

PLD never been dethroned.

Still seems popular but the "New Job" craze has certainly died off. Its probably at the levels it will always be now. It certainly seems viable though I personally see more PLDs and DRKs in Roulette

Ala Mhigo may suck, but the dungeon theme is god tier.

>Ugh... I can feel it... A dark presence in my Yea Forums!

But taro is working on it so it most likely be canon.

Is there any dabbing emote?

Wouldn't it be better to make a new character to see what your new character would look like?

lali ho!

Attached: B8D33989-43CA-46FE-90BE-FB004D23B145.jpg (653x697, 135K)

loli hoe

Wait, you can only dye the lvl50 AF and not the ilvl90 vintage ones?

Attached: 1295292446779.png (492x306, 118K)

The Ronitt quest series was funny.
He was literally your average edgy teenager acting tough with his parents and other people.
also uses ore-sama in the JP version
Very tsundere too.

I'm still outdpsing monks and ninjas as samurai because remember that it's all about the player and most players suck dick. Something like half the playerbase are green parsers.

Just use the screenshot tool for fucks sake

>Ishgard will always remember
It's definitley up there.
Yod

>Something like half the playerbase are green parsers.
parses are based off statistics, so yes

If by "Yod" you meant "Yes" then that fucking sucks.
I like the ilvl90 WAR colors more than the ilvl50 one...

From the other thread about DFAssist aren't you locked out of DF for the rest of the day if you withdrawal multiple times?

I wanted to post this on 5ch's SAM thread to stir even further shit but my VPN got banned by some spamming retard.
They're fuming and they don't know that NIN > SAM yet. When they learn of it through FFLogs it'll be fun.

You get a 30 min penalty if you withdraw more than three times.
Better make good use of these three tries, but it's still only a 30 min penalty, nothing serious.

Attached: 76174026_p4.jpg (700x795, 170K)

>Something like half the playerbase are green parsers.
If only that was true, you have to remember that only small number of people actually raids.
It would be fantastic if half of the playerbase actually did green parse numbers.

Is that really worth it if you don't get Prae?

I’m glad I don’t care about logs and just want all the classes I play get stronger

Attached: 7A62879D-498F-4D14-9403-AB619D4DFD93.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Its actually 30 min per. You get locked out for the day if bail out all 3 times.

That's for leaving duty, not withdrawing from queue.

I only withdraw on shit like the Moogle trial that you can't faceroll and that people WILL fuck up. The rest I tend to just bite the bullet.

Nope, it's 3 times and then it's a 30 min penalty when cancelling a queue pop.
Try it once your roulettes are done and you don't have anything else to do for the day, you'll see.

I wonder how FFLogs would look like if the whole playerbase was on there.

Attached: 5.jpg (953x132, 40K)

Whens 5.1? Another month?

shit I need to grind out PvP for that Garo gear

Yeah, end of September to early October is my best guess, since the next LL is the 15th

Why did they remove SMN and SCH main identity as pet casters? Did they hate the idea that the class had pets do damage and decided to remove it for purpose of streamlining when all it did was make them boring as fuck? How can anyone stand healing now since it's a glorified wow healing system where u do nothing but heal?

Is it just me being bad or is it way harder to heal in trials as a SCH if the other party healer is shit? As a WHM you can carry the shit out of braindead healers.

>Those SMN changes

Literally nothing. They did fuck all

Attached: 9716AF2E-D5B8-4E71-BE8D-811414319689.jpg (369x496, 27K)

Just have to manage fairie cooldowns but that's about it

Stop wasting your aetherflows on energy drain.

The reason they cry is because they work harder to shit out mediocre damage while the only utility they have is a short buff on a long cooldown (BRD is the same way, and their own dot management is shit. Iron Jaws feels like shit to use and get fucked if you time it wrong). If you played absolutely perfect, you'd probably be just under the BLM, but good luck playing your rotation perfectly and also doing mechanics.

Imagine being a poorfag and waiting literal weeks for 450 raid gear instead of just buying the crafted set in 5 seconds.

Attached: 12578079053461.jpg (274x268, 64K)

I don’t even have Energy drain on my bar.

People act like there is a huge gap between MNK and SAM, but I compared the averages on FFLogs Savage statistics for Eden; MNK is only 6% more DPS than SAM as of 5.05, and 5.08 just buffed their DPS by 3% only putting them at a 3% difference. Meanwhile MNK is outdamaging MCH by a large margin and the only utility MCH has is loltactician.

>buying crafted set

Attached: 1519324399456.jpg (367x446, 41K)

protip: utility vs no utility

>not making the crafted set yourself
lmaoing @ ur life

>Kicked out of E4S for low aDPS as an AST
>Higher rDPS than the WHM

This community needs to die

Attached: 1550443091394.jpg (504x417, 30K)

One of our melee only ever used SAM to learn the fight on the off-chance we had a good learning sesh to clear because fuck doing positionals while also learning where to stand. Then he'd switch to MNK and just do better and bring better stuff. SAM should be higher, because it doesn't have utility. That's the whole point of its existence, is to be the melee BLM. Otherwise, why bring one?

>And in FFXIV, Cyan/Kaien is Hien's father
He is in VI as well.
Hien is Owen.

metafags gonna meta bro

>day one parses
lmao

Its one of the reasons why i wish cards and/or divination were just big fucking nukes instead of buffs.

Attached: 125780790534613.jpg (395x395, 18K)

SCH's fairy was gutted because who knew having a 300 potency smart HoT active at all times was busted.

>playing the cardshitter job
Nobody would have complained if you were playing SCH instead.

it's not even that
The guy took the 95% parses from before 5.08, then applied the calculated damage increase from the ideal rotation to that figure.
It's complete theorycrafting but watch and see it become reality in one or two weeks.

>metafags
more like greylets that think everyone else is the problem except themselves.

MNK was cucked for 2 whole expansions, let them bask in the glory for a little bit before they're toned down in 5.1

I just accidentally bought an apartment

>go to check out shirogane district
>click on buy plot just to see what it says
>"moratorium has been placed upon all plot sales to individuals"
>see the apartment block
>oh I'll check it out
>says I can get one for 500k
>click it expecting the game to tell me no again
>ka-ching

I uhh. Oops?

Attached: 1558892530937.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Damn 500k for an apartment?

hopefully they expand apartment features in the future, such as a balcony or some shit. or able to upgrade them somehow.

I'd actually be surprised if they decide to nerf MNK at the same time they'll bring changes to SAM & NIN in 5.1.

>louisoix dies after 1.0
>??? dies after ARR
>papalymo dies after HW
>lyse becomes a cardboard after StB
So who's next on the chopping block?

Attached: 1566834432487.jpg (474x476, 51K)

Dying is a privilege exclusively for side characters now
The main cast is small enough to work with without feeling like they have to exclude people

Hopefully the wol

Ideally, they won't nerf any of the jobs, and instead bring weaker classes up to par.
Nothing good ever comes from nerfs, it's not like Monk is THAT far ahead of the other jobs.

It's not a loss, you can have one AND a house. You can use the apartment for storage and also test out furns in it.

I mean storage literally, you don't even have to see the furnitures on the floor.

as long as my bros, Hoary and Coultenet, are safe, I'm happy.

Is there a way to instantly clear your hotbar or will I have to remove everything one ability at a time?
Also post hotbars so I can get some inspiration

Why even bring BRD or MCH anymore?

Attached: enxtfl4ggcj31.png (799x566, 418K)

It's more just the money. Smalls are like 3m minimum and that put me down to 600k.

I think it gets wiped if you swap between making it shared and private.

They both die to the black rose in 5.5
Please look forward to it.

>Arrow Icon
who?

you shut your whore mouth right now

Attached: you are not.jpg (392x409, 100K)

user...

Attached: ss (2019-08-29 at 04.19.04).png (164x20, 2K)

>Black Rose
>ever deployed
el oh el
Reminder that Zenos dies for good in the 5.4.-5.5. series and the final boss of 6.0 is a Jenova cell infused resurrected Varis.

They always kill off our bros so I'm expecting Hien or Aymeric soon.

why would you say such a thing ;_;

Attached: aymeric.gif (250x353, 838K)

>Papalymo
>Lyse
>our bros

sheesh got me, i too thought it was a spider
guess next carnation im screwed

I'm expecting Exarch to shatter into pieces.

Papalymo and Yda were good characters. The dynamic between straight man and comedian made for nice dialogue.
No please, seeing him cry in the ending when you call him his real name got me.
He's a good lad.

Attached: 1566889530431.png (360x360, 171K)

rules of nature, friend.

>spoilered for extreme gore

Attached: doggo and friend.webm (400x300, 1.29M)

Join a map party, you'll probably make that back from gil rewards after a few hours. Duty Roulette's also give a decent chunk if you do them at 80, as do retainer Quick Ventures. Even exchanging dungeon gear for GC seals, and then those for Glamour Prisms, can get you a decent amount for very little effort.

1 2 3
1 4 5
1 6 7

Cute and precious

>Papalymo and Yda were good characters.
This wasn't up for debate, and if you think it was, your reading comprehension is worse than a kindergartener's.
The fact is, before 3.5. and Stormblood, we didn't really interact with either of them, unless you started in Gridania.

What are map parties? Thanks for the GC glamour tip though.

>Papalymo and Yda were good characters
"No"

You still need a ranged to get the full buff for having one of each type of job.

>leveling nin
>ninki generation were fine, every bhava lines up nicely
>got to 78
>shukiho 2
>suddenly ninki starts to overflow, have to delay mug/use bhava early
I take it it was balanced with extra ninki for bunshin at 80 in mind?
Also can we actually talk about nin now or is it still a meme?

brutal
theres a farm near me that keeps alpacas and chickens, the alpacas are super warm so the chickens nest up to them, if a fox comes, the alpacas and chickens run off together and the fox is too scared of the alpacas to do anything

>extra ninki for bunshin
*from

why are alpacas such bros

Attached: 0d2gHL-Hc-H_H1DaKhsYEI_xr3bjRmwAW_kMgdOnuU.gif (150x150, 43K)

did I miss some quests after tomra or something

You buy Timeworn Zonureskin Maps off the Marketboard, or gather them from level 80 nodes, and join a Treasure Hunt group on the Party Finder. You decipher your map and then go find it. You can also buy Timeworn Gliderskin Maps and do solo maps, but they aren't as good as 8-man maps. You can have one deciphered map, one undeciphered map, and one more in your chocobo saddlebags but most people only do two maps each. Give it a try, map parties aren't my favourite thing but you might like them.

Maybe go buy one gliderskin map, decipher it, and them go dig it up so you understand how that part works first.

How level dependent are they? I only just hit 71 on my DNC

You should be 80 unless you're healer.

Aight I'll keep it in mind when I eventually get there thanks user

Damn, rebuilding Doma was not worth the time

Attached: 1545507544004.jpg (764x1024, 62K)

It’s better to have a 2nd blm or mnk than the party bonus because they’re that overpowered

n-no..... but... my 1% vitality bonus...

>PC players can install an addon that tells you the server tick exactly so you can do maximum DPS anatman/meditate openers

consolebros...

200% vendor trash bonus is worth it.

>dude just use pugs if you want to do bahamut coils for the story xD
>waiting for hours on end in the duty finder for every fucking turn

>waiting for hours on end in the duty finder for every fucking turn
you're supposed to use party finder

>duty finder

Attached: BB3999D2-4D3D-4ED0-90DD-3D68A1605A6E.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Why not just solo it at 80 if you just care about the story?

Because from what I've seen it thematically fits with the ARR storyline and it should have been included in it instead of being optional. Speaking of that don't I also have to do Crystal tower to get everything out of shadowbringers ?

>Coil on duty finder
Fucking lmao

ignoring the fact that you're trying to use the df for coils, i doubt anyone that's playing today even knows the fights at level 50

Shadowbringers in general assumes you've done all 8-mans and at least the Crystal Tower alliance-raids.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

I want to do it because it’s the last trophy I need to get the platinum on PS4, and I COULD solo it unsynched, but I do kinda want to get the real experience. If I have to wait hours for every turn though then fuck that gay shit.

SUCH, DEVASTATION...

Attached: 1557834849829.png (607x608, 627K)

>Chain Stratagem the boss right after the blm finishes his f4 rotation and xenoglossy stacks
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1542617556048.gif (1500x500, 86K)

>hours for every turn
Quite an optimist aren't you?

Update when?

Attached: eef.png (1012x768, 1.4M)

At least Crystal Tower is on the duty finder daily roulette under Alliance Raids.
Why the fuck is there no roulette for the Coils is beyond me. Ditto for (Extreme) Primals.

I'm on the same boat, are you on chaos?

because no one wants to do the coils synced, hard as they are.
although i don't know if the ilvl requirement could make it a joke the way lota is

I wouldn’t worry a whole lot about doing Bahamut right this instant unless you have high level friends that will drag you through. It’s a good thematic wrap up for 1.0 & 2.0 but it’s never really reference again except for some throwaway lines from one character that amount to “hey remember when we did that thing? Pretty cool, eh?” crystal tower is faceroll easy and you can actually do it in df.

“Normal” coils are savage difficulty. It would be pointless to put them in df

So what are you people even doing now in the mid patch lull? Aren't you sick of raiding already?

EX primals and Coils are quite hard, synced. Coils is the equivalent of Savage difficulty for ARR and still has unfamiliar or unique mechanics; Titan EX broke the game over its knee during its period of relevancy.

It's better to nerf that content and add it to the Duty Finder than to have content that no one plays.
Hell, split it the original into an (Extreme) version if you want to keep it after nerfs.

I'm leveling all my jobs which ought to be enough to tide me over until 5.1. Once that's done it'll be gearing up each job with 8-man patches and probably checking out what's new for BLU since I'm real curious about those 5-man instances they were talking about.

there are generals in /vg/ for most games commented about here

While I understand that, as a new player, I've done both Garuda EX and Titan EX through the duty finder last week.
Garuda went down on the first try and Titan only took 3 wipes for everyone to know what they had to do.

Ifrit on the other hand I've not had any luck filling a party, buy I play on really dead hours.

Is this armor even in game?

Attached: 34343.png (2500x1875, 1.72M)

The /vg/ FFXIV thread is riddled with ERPers and spammed with thot wannabes. At least here I can actually discuss the game.

Shut up, goyim, free-thinking is not allowed. I'll personally tattle to the mods on IRC and make sure you're banned for "quality of our posts is extremely important" if you continue to bring up that shuffling threads over to /vg/ does nothing but stroke egos.

It is. Did you never do the ShB Tank quests?

Keep in mind you have twice the ilvl people had when these fights came out. That on top of echo, on top of every expansion (and its battle rework) making previous content generally easier.

Of course it is, you get it for free at level 80.
Yea Forums threads are still shit and you're probably not actually attempting to talk about the game on /vg/ if you're not getting a conversation going there.

>Can't login through Steam client anymore
Nani?

That just another reason why they should add them to the DF.

Yeah, they changed it. Probably to prevent steam account reselling.

Just add "-issteam" to the shortcut as a workaround.

Yeah you get severely fucked if you mess up your Iron Jaws but would you really rather have to reapply your dots individually???

Attached: 1560868659995.jpg (1797x529, 294K)

I see.
Thanks user.

True dat, bro.

Attached: gunberd.png (922x921, 1.72M)

leveling other jobs, helping FC grow and clear things, stocking up on gil, etc.

Slaying ascians.

Attached: RIP.png (1011x593, 1.39M)

>design a class that is all about positionals
>give near 100% uptime on buffs that remove positional requirements
What did they mean by this?

>meet the namazu
>think they look weird with their unblinking open eyes
>get to the fedora wearing super smart one
>he has lidded eyes and blinks
>somehow looks more fucked up

Namazu are so pathetic you can't hate them

getting tomestones for the cool phanta glams, leveling shit on the side, and so on.

They wanted to drop the IQ required when playing Monk.

You can try out a lower level solo map right now to see how it works.

I miss it, NINbros (if any of you even exist).
Raiton just feel like shit to use, even when not accounting for the gross clipping.

Attached: 1565334383500.png (40x40, 5K)

I'm levelling other jobs to try them and see their story, doing some of the side quests in zones I like.

>papalymo dies after HW
Where's the body? Show me the fucking body!

Attached: hIGimUXM_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Find Lyse's tattoo then.

bah, the less lalafells shitting up the main cast the better, shadowbringers was so much better because the only lalas are dwarves who are off in their own corner being infinitely better than lalafells.

>papalymo dies after HW
And that's a good thing!

>lack of Ilberds painted to look like a job
give me the original picture, i'll make one later

I'm the exact opposite, I love the lightning strike and chuuni pose when using it. I hated Fuma being mathematically superior in Stormblood after slashing-resistance down was taken into account.

Another shitter who didnt buy the free 430 artifact gear.

Fucking dumbass.

just got to the end of shadowbringers story less than a week ago, do people use the raid finder at all? I want to try puging EX trials but there's usually like only one group in PF if any at all

Attached: 1548782354593.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

statics feel like thankless unpaid part time jobs

The most recent expansion - Seekers of Adoulin - was not released on PS2. FFXI hasn't had PS2 support for many years.

Probably just the weird midpatch lull where those who cared about raiding already finished and are waiting for the next tier

if you can't find a PF group then you need to make one, just cos there's no PF up it doesn't mean people aren't willing to do it, it just means they're all anxious little butterflies who can't handle hosting a group.

mmos in general feel like that

Savage in general is just bragging-rights and higher difficulty for those that want it. Strictly speaking, anything beyond the MSQ and any jobs you're interested in isn't worth it.

Did you feel salty that kassastu upgrades Hyoton instead of the more logical Raiton?

Was awkward at first but it gives me a reason to use Hyoton whatsoever, I like it being a disgusting combo of Hyoton and Fuma. I wish they'd gone balls-deep on upgrading jutsus.

Hope you like slap stick, cuz the wasshoi bois are a pretty cool bunch of idiots.

>sick of raiding

I haven’t even started, there’s so much content :^)

No because now there’s actually a reason to use hyoton

Isn't it exclusive gear too?

This.

It does give you a leg-up on the next raid tier but after that it's just glamour with a difficulty bar. When speaking in terms of next expansion, the last raid-tier's Savage gear is mainly just a unique replacement for augmented tomestone gear as welfare.

pretty much, shit is just going to bog your experience with the game if you're static sucks

it's literally the same appearance as eden normal gear. only difference is that its dyeable and its +20 ilvl

Lookswise it’s just dyeable normal mode gear
Stats wise it’s the same ilvl as time gear, but typically you want to mix and match to maximize substats

It’s literally only worth it if you enjoy the challenge. If it feels like work or you’re constantly dealing with shitters/parsetrannies you lose nothing by bowing out

Going by Omegascape, this tier is a dyeable version of Edengate gear and it won't be until the next four floors that we see unique gear models.

>buy

>ability names
>models
>why stop there?
>Rise of the Chains of the Wings of Abysseabringers...
>also that guy you thought you knew is really Hades
>...of Adoulin

Ishgard housing when?

High class housing and Brume housing when?

ISHGARD GC WHERE WE PLAY AS FREELANCERS IN PVP WHEN?

Is there anything more cringe than the developer appearing in the game?
> Hello I'm Naoki Yoshida, the guy who took an interesting half-finished game and shat all over it to make it a generic wow-clone.
> Pay no attention to the sheer laziness which holds the game back and prevents us from doing basic shit like adding a race that can use headgear and hair.
> Now give us money, thank you.
Fucking disgusting.

Huh. If imagine theyd at least throw you an extra 20 ilvl or something.
Still dyeable is pretty desireable. Thanks for the clear up

Don't forget about Alexander/Thordan Ultimate. It's probably coming later in patch 5.15, so you best unlock it now while the parties are still recruiting.

Attached: 1566831650038m.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

>skipping Aht Urhgan

Austin powers wants nothing but for you to unsubscribe

Use Party Finder. Didn't have much issue getting dome nice level 80s to help me steam roll it.

Final fight was pretty sweet looking too

you're making it really obvious you never played FFXI or ffxiv would feel oddly familiar to you too.

It is +20ilvl compared to normal

Wishing the Garo grind was less awful.

Wow, that's it?

>Is there anything more cringe than the developer appearing in the game?

-Almost everything an indie dev has said or done
-almost everything a blizzard dev has said or done for the past 10 years
-bobby kotick being part of a pedophile sex trafficking ring
-your post

Yoshida needed something to steal for 6.0. Just you wait.

>Use a few pots of Pure White dye my retainers found to make my WHM gear even whiter
>Wasn't thinking about the cost
>Check market prices
>Basically spent 1.5 million Gil to be as white as possible

Attached: 1559212869772.gif (680x505, 1.18M)

good job retard

Attached: Ilberd.jpg (1000x916, 335K)

>tfw pvplet

Never gonna make it

Attached: 31B86A25-C838-4794-98F7-BCEC46C9C880.jpg (1242x426, 81K)

"ffxi models!" in and of itself is extremely old shitposting, i'm not sure why people continue to push it

Light fires outside of the Thaumaturge's Guild.

XIV PvP could be completely removed tomorrow and no one would bat an eye.

Given what FFXIV devs do to Tarutaurs, they're probably pedophiles too.

Lalafell look near-identical to tarutaru, how many layers of irony are you on?

This. Only the daily exp is worth it

Because they keep doing it?

what's the most recent one? i haven't seen an xi model in ages that wasn't a recolor of an arr enemy

I hope the government shuts blizzard and activision down because fuck everything. Unironically

Its super easy to cap your tomes in the feast. 0 queue at the right times and not nearly as boring as the same 2 dungeons forever and ever

I like PvP though so ymmv

Those fighting polygon team things in the twinning, off the top of my head. Of course all the double reused ones but you said they don’t count

They haven't said or done shit since HW. Probably because the team started making the scions actual characters.

Hidden Gorge is the only kind of fun mode.