Give me one reason why you hate stadia. And no

Give me one reason why you hate stadia. And no

>waaah I'm too poor to afford a good internet connection

Is not an argument. We're literally witnessing history in the making, and poorfags complain that it's not for them. Pro tip: Nothing is ever about you. Get a job.

Attached: 1540098721336.jpg (1420x799, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectstream.google.com/speedtest
killedbygoogle.com/
youtu.be/nUih5C5rOrA?t=2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like to play my videogames offline, thank you

These retards hardly even know what it is. Most of them still think it costs money to use it.

For no other reason than

>I hate change

Literally a sign of autism.

im not the one who made a thread frothing at invisible, unnamed enemies
good job, fag

>waaah I'm too poor to afford a good internet connection
you don't understand, America has third-world internet

Also I'm not getting that piece of shit because it's just a bunch of shitty port games I already have on other platforms

>giving jewgle money

third world is an alliance status
america is second world these days

The defense always seems to come down to
>I don't understand the difference between bandwidth and latency

It's a games streaming service that has already shown doesn't work due to various other games streaming failing as well as google themselves showing it runs like trash even on a direct connection to the servers.
But Wait. There's More!
If that wasn't enough for you to hate it than let me enlighten you on the fact it's a subscription service that once Google shuts this down due to it being a colossal failure. Which it is and will. You will be out of all your games you bought on it.

Playstation Now: US$20 a month for unlimited access to all the games on the service. Can download local copies of some games but you don't keep them if your subscription runs out.
GeForce Now: No additional cost, can play streaming versions of games you already own on various storefronts (Steam, Origin, etc...). Requires you to buy the games at full cost, but you also get local copies of them to keep.
Google Stadia: Pay full price for games, don't get local copies to keep, can only stream them.

Stadia is literally the worst of both worlds. You pay full price for the games but you don't get local copies of them like you do with GeForce Now. I think Playstation Now is unironically the best solution.

Except there is the advantage of being portable, and it's a real advantage because it's compatible with your phone, rather than carrying around a giant crappy tablet. If they manage to get big zoomer games like fortnite and minecraft it will explode.

from a tech perspective: it's important for the consumer to have agency over the hardware they use so the flattening of the communication playing field (the ability of individuals to create, market, and host independently) is maintained.
for consolefags it makes no difference. unless your machine is portable, then stadia is not a bad sell if you just care about playing games for the sake of playing games

Is 40mbps good enough for stadia?

>get a job
Why don't you get one and buy a beefy PC instead.

A direct connection to Stadia's Servers via a wire isn't good enough for Stadia.

>DUDE CONSUME PRODUCT OR YOU'LL BE LOWER SOCIAL STATUS LMAO!
Are you for real nigga? I'll stay with the poorfags rather than choke on literal shit for upcummies.

You'll receive a pristine 4K image but most likely a shitton of input lag.

oh boy I can't wait to play PC witcher with my fucking thumbs

>>waaah I'm too poor to afford a good internet connection
this was an argument with the xboner. why should we give goolag a free pass?

My ping is very low tho, at like 5

projectstream.google.com/speedtest
Here's what the people who actually made the product will say, rather than some Yea Forumstards who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>2019
>xbox fanboys still mad
LOL

Ah the classic bait and switch, well done shill.

I just stated a fact. I don't understand why you called me a shill.

5 ping ms is very good. The lower the better for input lag. They say anything under 20 is good

Here you go. The best part is that the joystick won't drift after three months.

Attached: 9851ea3f-0364-460f-b99f-baa8a38928a6_1.201be176bcb3bc169a8dc68b58dad647.jpg (450x450, 25K)

Stop acting stupid.

I'm serious, lol

I like to own my games, tyvm desu senpai.
Not rent them.

So my 40mbps and my low input lag of 5 ms ping is more than capable for stadia.

Now the question is, why should I get stadia? I don't see the point

Maybe when my laptop with a 1070 will be totally outdated, and if the total costs is below getting new hardware

Are you that journalist with the 50s mustache and pink mohawk?

Stadia will fail just like virtual reality

Do I have to pay a subscription to the non-pro version.

Won't get at launch because that Google direct had terrible games.

Low tier bait. WHo the fuck is actually excited for this thing that isn't sucking alphabet cock?

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 282K)

Why should I bother supporting a product Google will discontinue to support after a year?

oh boy I can't wait play PC Witcher with a shitty plastic joy-puck with handles meant for chinese babyman hands, and obscure half the screen area with all that cheap clip on bullshit

If i understood well, you have to rent games in the non pro version while in the pro there is a list of "free" games

killedbygoogle.com/

This is the only reason anyone needs you corporate shill. Your company doesn't support its products.

Because there are better services that do exactly the same shit but better?

Attached: stadia btfo.png (1803x953, 1.17M)

Wow, what a killstreak !

Then this is the reason I won't be getting.

It's not. A Google employee connecting a laptop to the Stadia servers via a wire showed that it wasn't good enough for Stadia.

>internet goes out
>lose your video games
gee I'm sure glad I'm prepared for the future of gaming™

>We're literally witnessing history in the making
try harder
oh wait, you don't need to because retards reply seriously anyway

>hey guys, trust the snake oil seller, he told me it's totally legit, throw your money at him

>5 ping
>20 ping
Nobody is going to believe that shit. If you want to actually argue then do a proper test.
The only way you would get 5 ping with Stadia is if you were literally in the same building as the Stadia servers.

Wait a minute...

>should I get stadia?
if you have chrome installed you already have it.

there are google servers all over the world.

name one.

You are paid to have this opinion

I wish I was.

>Google Stadia: Pay full price for games, don't get local copies to keep, can only stream them.
you don't actually know this yet, you're assuming it.
and it's a really poor assumption given that Google already operates a major software distribution service (google play store).
my assumption would be that they would integrate the two services so that devs could opt to do it the same way as GeForce Now.

I'm streaming 4k movies on my tv while im listening to a podcast while i play video games. putting stadia will cut everything

>4seconds of delay

no thanks

have you considered Ritalin?

It's gonna be dumb. and gay.

The Bump! one still pisses me off to this day.
Only because you could use it to tranafer paid for apps and still be able to use them

Attached: 1538706386909.png (500x369, 264K)

lmao amerifats don't even have a good conection available, get fucked
and why the fuck would I play on a shit console at all?

The whole allure of it was that you don't have to spend as much on a high tech PC ... and you're saying poor anons shouldn't complain about being too poor to afford it ... what?
And my personal reasons are as follows.
>Monthly pay.
Nope, want as little of that as possible, thank you, rather buy a 3000$ pc than pay monthly fees.
>Internet connection required to access any of my games. The stability of the connection and the infrastructure of the place you live in (lul imagine having american internet providers) determins your experience
Nope, sounds unreasonable, and I live in a place with a good connection, still would rather pay for a pc than have to pray that their servers are close enough for a top tier experience.
>Having to pay for a platform that sells games on top of the games and the internet and the platform to use them all on.
"Saving money.", and if that's not the point, than what is the point? To be a gimmick?
>If the platform fails, it doesn't matter if your games are installed or not, the platform goes and takes your games with it.
That's just unacceptable in general.
>Games as a service instead of games as a product
That's just unacceptable in general, I wanna keep what I buy, why would I not pirate and keep the game instead if you're not gonna let me keep my product permanently when I pay you for it?

Attached: 123157797577538.gif (500x225, 441K)

>>internet goes out
>>lose your video games
I hate this kind of thinking.
IF your internet goes out you live in a shithole.
You are the kind of guy who is worried about not owning games just licensing them. Like you will play any current game in 10-20 years...

>I wanna keep what I buy,
>not gonna let me keep my product permanently

You don't own a car forever either.

>Citation needed.

it will die 1 year after its release because they kill every of their products and dont give a shit

My friend who is a casual gamer (plays triple A games and sports games) got one because he works for Google and he's enjoying it.

>if your internet goes out, you live in a shithole
I'd love to live in your fantasy world where your network never needs maintenance and has no downtime.

So how is this different than pic related was?

Attached: 6906c62b.png (186x200, 14K)

very rare where I live, 1-2 times a year at max

Attached: Bait (11).png (224x225, 10K)

>history in the making
did it before

I want to pay once for my games, not forever until I decided that I no longer want them

Streaming latency will not be comparable to local latency for the foreseeable future.
Paying full price for games that require an external service to play is fucking retarded.

Hey it's okay, it's okay, DELET THIS! 'Cuz the platform's more recent. No, there's no change there's no change, DELTE THIS, cuz we need to make a dime! DELETE THIS, DELET THIS!

Attached: 1564111024350.jpg (720x505, 25K)

>never goes out
>i-it's actually rare!
Choose one, and only one. This is ignoring that, due to the downtime, there's a potential loss of progress - and in the worse case - could mean dying.

You're also ignoring that if every device starts streaming, including handhelds, you get cucked if your power goes out for whatever reason. I also know that some ISPs also fuck with you if you try to hotspot your phone network too, and you have to pay a premium to do that basic feaure. This is also ignoring that, at that point, you're limited by the battery life of your phone, and the moment your phone dies (which it might not be at 100% because black outs aren't scheduled), you're cucked out of the vidya you paid for.

FPBP

>you don't actually know this yet, you're assuming it.
No, they've explicitly said that this is the case.
One of the major points they made with Stadia is no more hacks or piracy, which is only possible if there's no local copies of the games.

you do realize that the existence of stadia does not erase the millions of available offline games?

Reminder for the nth fucking time that your internet "speed" only matters if you want to stream 4k or some shit, it's pretty much irrelevant. The real concern is ping and even a 1 terabit connection can't do shit about light speed.

>Wanting to give the last vestiges of control over your software to mega corporations

Attached: 1565860720537.png (446x435, 74K)

>One of the major points they made with Stadia is no more hacks or piracy
source.

this latency > bandwidth for gaming

your brain operates much slower than lightspeed.
especially YOUR BRAIN.

They can buy exclusivity.

You do realize that the existence of millions of offline games actually gives me a reason to not get into stadia, right?

We're assuming a hypothetical future based off of Think about it this way: there's millions of copies of tv shows available offline for people to watch. However, if you took away the internet, would normalfags actually watch shit? The answer is no: they'd wait until the internet was back on.

>stadia exclusives
AKA games you can NEVER play offline
not even phoning home or that bullshit, you just cant play them without an active internet connection. Period.
>needing an always online internet connection to play fucking singleplayer games with colossal amounts of lag
See the problem?

the tech is just not there yet. dosent matter how good your internet is, the games will be almost unplayable unless its an RPG. plus, i would like to own my games. not hire them.

user how are you gonna modify the game files or attach programs to it, when the game is running of a server? Of course you can't, you also can't mod it without something like payed mods off their streaming platform either, probably, so there's also that, say goodbye to your skyrim jiggly breasts and floopy benis mods boys ... well, at least if you'll be using the streaming service, if not than there should be no problem.

Attached: 1563778358892.png (1920x1882, 2.5M)

Yeah I do. It's literally the inferior option. You took what I said the wrong way.

first off.... they could but they probably wont need to because they're offering many blue ocean features that devs cant get anywhere else, there will be many exclusive features for Stadia releases if not entirely exclusive games simply by virtue of the strength of that.

second.... you're not responding to my point at all, your internet goes catastrophically offline for a week because a service box on your street got wrecked or whatever and you dont have stadia to play....... you do already have other games right? you probably have an entire backlog of stuff downloaded or for a console you havent touched.... go play that. you're acting like Stadia is going to come in your home and bootstomp everything else you have. you're acting like other streaming services for music/video download to your device and are available offline. you're full retard right now.

How do I sell my completed games once I have finished them?

>subscription service
>still need to buy games at a full price

NOPE

ok.

I have 700 old pc games on my external hard drive, all good stuff. You really think I'm going to fall for your tricks?

>Please, pay us a monthly fee if you'd like the big boy experience. Oh what's that, not gonna do it. Ups, looks like you oddly enough are getting more imput lag than normal, how unfortunate ... about that subscribtion.

why do you care what happens to normies???
they'll just go outside with their friends.

>One of the major points they made with Stadia is no more hacks or piracy
source.

see

>HEY GUYS INTERNET BASED STREAMING GAMING IS GOOD I PROMISE
>but what about all those other times we had internet based streaming gaming and it was shit
>NOPE THIS ONE WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE
>how
>...
>IT JUST WILL BECAUSE GOOGLE
>So?
>GOOOGGLLLLLEEEE
Stupid.

wow something has pros and cons?
tradeoffs?
blow me away.

youtu.be/nUih5C5rOrA?t=2019
You should watch the whole presentation before running your mouth.
The entire selling point of Stadia for developers is that EVERYTHING is in the cloud. The user gets no code or assets whatsoever, just a video stream of the game.

Man I got a million fucking games lying around. Doesn't mean I want to never see another game be made in the proper format again. What if it's THE GAME I've been waiting for my whole life, and it's a damn Stadia exclusive? Well I won't be able to play it, how disappointing.
Streaming services for music? I don't use that shit, I still buy CDs.

Only because your ass trusts what oil manufacturers say about mileage at best.

>what google man said:
>"no cheating no hacking"
makes sense, it's not being run localy

>what you said:
>One of the major points they made with Stadia
(thing buried 33min into a presentation for developers)
>is no more hacks
true
>or piracy
false, piracy is not mentioned here at all.
and it's probably impossible to stop "piracy" things like sharing user accounts.

Surely Google will find a way around the speed of light.

>just a video stream of the game
That didn't stop people from pirating netflix.

>Doesn't mean I want to never see another game be made in the proper format again.
aren't you jumping the gun pretty fucking hard here?
movie theaters still exist.

user, your entire argument that you were making was that people would be able to download the games: And that's clearly not the case.

Stop wasting my fucking time.

passive video streams != interactive game streams

They can just screencap every possible action in the game and rig it like a point and click, I'd download that torrent file.

>And that's clearly not the case.
how is it clearly not the case?
of the confirmed games coming out to stadia theres only like one or two that are exclusive i think.
for the devs going multiplatform in which they already have multiple versions, it would make sense that stadia sales also unlock downloadable versions.... google has the platform there already to make that happen (google play store)
i dont understand your assumptions at all.

I'm not sure what is bait and what isn't anymore. There's now way this shit will be playable, even their controlled demonstration, in the same room as the server, made it look completely unplayable. You won't get 720p,let alone 30 fps through streaming a game, the input lag is going to be unreal.

Maybe he's jumping the gun a bit, but you cannot deny that a lot of publishers rush to make their games as jewish and scummy as possible. Just look at how EULAs try to say that you no longer own the game you buy, but that you merely own a license to play the game you bought (even though that's really not how buying things works). Publishers like EA or Activision would like nothing more than to give their customers the smallest amount of freedom possible and you know it. If Stadia is successful they will jump at the chance to not have to give out their files to their customers.

You're taking what I said too literally. I'm just saying that how many games I have now changes nothing about what I'd like to see in future games.
Now respond to everything else I said.

Imagine being a secondary who, in addition to being a fucking casul, also considers bideo gayms as a social climbing tool and doesn't even understand how netcodes work. Or you're just a Stadia employee which 100% guarantees that you were lying through your teeth.

>Just look at how EULAs try to say that you no longer own the game you buy, but that you merely own a license to play the game you bought (even though that's really not how buying things works).
that's actually true of all software because of the way copyright laws are written and enforced and is a problem that extends well beyond vidya.
the push for smart appliances, vehicles, etc is sometimes usefulness but often just to have software on device so that they can abuse copyright protections.

because I don't like your attitude.

Shills are getting aggressive these days.

im not going to pay for games i dont actually own
i only buy physical or from sites where i actually own the files or i pirate it. fuck launchers and fuck streaming

I guess you don't buy many games then

which part am i supposed to take literally?
>What if it's THE GAME I've been waiting for my whole life, and it's a damn Stadia exclusive? Well I won't be able to play it, how disappointing.
the part where you're "unable" to play a game because you want everything offline?

what if they provide a downloadable version of the stadia game of your dreams but it requires operating a google server tier rack of graphics cards and cooling units and whatnot to operate it...... like thousands of dollars investment to play one game? is that somehow more reasonable?

fuck your AAA games faggot

Football Manager is a non-exclusive release on Stadia.
It has an exclusive feature on Stadia.
It simulates faster.

>all of Europe has entered chat

>what if they provide a downloadable version of the stadia game of your dreams but it requires operating a google server tier rack of graphics cards and cooling units and whatnot to operate it...... like thousands of dollars investment to play one game? is that somehow more reasonable?
huge hypothetical there man

1. Not a single action oriented kind of game will work properly even with a server really close to you
2. Even with a high speed connection, any variations will kill your gameplay or even disconnect you
3. The image quality will always be terrible due to the need for compression for the streaming fast enough for being able to play anything
4. Server down? Impossible to play anything
5. Server slow? Impossible to play anything
6. Game removed from the server? Impossible to play the game ever again (kiss your progress goodbye)
7. Even worse than regular digital distribution as you can't even have your files local for any kind of use (impossible to patch issues not patched by the lazy developers or use mods/custom content)
Really don't know user, this thing is dead even before arriving

You can have one in your own fucking city, would still be too slow

>what if they provide a downloadable version of the stadia game of your dreams but it requires operating a google server tier rack of graphics cards and cooling units and whatnot to operate it...... like thousands of dollars investment to play one game? is that somehow more reasonable?
Yes, it actually is.
For one, technology is hardly standing still and even if it would require a NASA PC now, it might very well run on your smart toaster in a decade. And if, or when, Stadia dies, you'd still have access to the files and be able to play it.

>thousands of dollars investment to play one game
I already have a gaming PC. I can play whatever I want on it...cept DX 12 shit locked in Windows 10. fuck windows 10. I'm going to have to build a whole new PC just for that shit.

so yeah, already happening. Google can go f off.

how is that a huge a hypothetical?
none of the games they've been showing off being played on phones and laptops are games you could actually operate natively on phones and laptops at all.
stadia offers massively parallel cloud computing for vidya (like research scientists have been using for simulations for decades) there are plenty of things you can get out of that that are simply unfeasible to do otherwise.

I played the beta when it was for AC:Odyssey with a 400mbs+ connection and it was finicky to connect and still looked like a YouTube video 55% of the time

well then tell the devs.
google doesnt decide that.

"look at me guys Im being purposefully stupid to mask my shilling"

It's not available in my country.

>none of the games they've been showing off being played on phones and laptops are games you could actually operate natively on phones and laptops at all.
all of them are shit you can easily play on a console let alone a server farm

Are you blind? I'm telling you NOT to take what I'm saying so literally.
I really doubt this one game that's the best is gonna be so much more demanding than other games of it's time. But I can tell you that if I have to pay thousands of dollars or buy some fucking subscription to play this game it's gonna suck either way.
I have a question for you. How much of an improvement is Stadia over owning a game to you?

From the games they've showed I want to play none

>thousands of dollars or buy some fucking subscription
you dont have to pay a subscription at all.
or was i not supposed to take this literally too?

you're really a cunt.
take that literally.

Fuck your piece of shit, go shill this cancer to your dying mother

How does Stadia improve your gaming experience?

"ownership" is a bourgeois capitalist lie.

It doesn't, also there is no experience because this is just smoke and mirrors, this will never work

>Feels like a cheap, lazy cash-in because Google doesn't like not having a monopoly over something
>No offline access to your vidya
>Offers nothing unique since you can stream from a PS4
>Even then who the fuck in their right mind wants to buy a gaming console just for streaming
>No interesting launch titles that I can't already or will be able to get on platforms I already enjoy and at least somewhat trust

Now go fuck a sex doll made entirely of barbed wire, shill.

I can download my games from steam and keep them offline forever, backup them to an external HDD and use steam emulation to even simulate the real thing without internet connection. Fuck you

you can't actually own the games that you play on it

Yet it is able to detect when shit is out of sync by ~30ms. Can't wait to play rhythm games on this.

>Paying for an account to be able to stream games
>and also having to buy games on top of paying the monthly subscription fee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>in order of appeal to me
1) by offering the potential for new game experiences to exist that could not exist before.
2) not having to make huge upfront investments in hardware.
3) removal of wait times (downloads, installs, loading up content)
4) cheater/hacker free multiplayer games

>3) removal of wait times (downloads, installs, loading up content)
have you heard of PS Now?

1)
2)

It's literally trying to play a game with extra steps.

I don't want to pay full price for games I do not own on a platform that can go belly up at any minute and where I'd lose literally everything on top of having to pay a subscription fee to play PC games at 4K, which I can do already for free.

Nope, it's not playing the games at all. Imagine any kind of action game in that thing

i should have added the most important wait time....one i cant think how to name succinctly.
the time between learning about the existence of the game and playing it.
given i learn about most new games from youtube or elsewhere online....and all it takes to get into a stadia game is a link in chrome..... we're back to the good ol flash days of quick access.

Exactly, because flash games are the level of quality you can expect from the games that would work under Stadia

adhd addled zoomer

i love flash games.

You still need to download the swf to play it, fucking moron. And btw, the file is saved to your PC cache, so you actually OWN most of the flash games and can play them without internet connection

how the fuck am i zoomer?

>You still need to download the swf to play it, fucking moron.

^ this is a zoomer

Do you think internet browsers are magic portals or something?
Yes, it downloads the files for you to play the game which get stored in your temp files.

I'd rather have something to play when the internet is down.

>Do you think internet browsers are magic portals or something?
they are now.

Everything is about me you fucking retard.

I hope you die today, hit by a Google car, you don't deserve to live being so stupid

Idiot

>entire argument for flash not being instant access (which it was) is that your browser downloaded it
retard argument
>stadia is also instant access and literally does not download the game meeting the threshold for his "magic portal" retardgument
why do you hate your brain that you wont even be consistent to your idiocy?

You can screengrab a movie but not an interactive game, you retard.

yes and that history teaches us that google fails very often. same will happen with stadia, people just won't use it because the price model is stupid (you give money but don't own a thing) and internet speed is just not good enough, google will kill it and in the next 4 or 5 years sony or microsoft or even apple will make this shit work flawlessly.

Thanks OP, can't wait to play Fortnite on Stad... Fornite isn't on Stadia? Ok, I'll play Call of Du... that's not either? So, I'll play Minecr... it's not on Stadia also? Then why the fuck would anyone use it if it has no games?

that guy has to be trolling. no one is stupid enough to think you can pirate a game by recording someone playing it.

Yo, retard, you download a video instead of the game when you play on stadia.
Do you seriously not know how the internet works?

>1) by offering the potential for new game experiences to exist that could not exist before.
Like what?
>2) not having to make huge upfront investments in hardware.
Instead you'll pay more for your subscription over the years instead of a one-time investment, hardly a plus
>3) removal of wait times (downloads, installs, loading up content
Instrad you'll have constant connection errors
>4) cheater/hacker free multiplayer games
Only one I can give you unless there's crossplay, then you're fucked.

Stadia isn't instant access, though.
Enjoy waiting in a queue until a machine is free so you can play whatever the fuck and then being disconnected and having to go back into the queue.

no such thing, since 5G/data plans aren't good or stable enough for streaming pretty much anywhere, especially not in the US where not even fiber optics cable connections will be good enough
it's a pipe dream with the tech currently available and all tests show it

your cache does not save shit when you stream.
and it's a retardgument anyways, im talking about how you access it and you're talking about browser whitepapers like any user gives a shit.
i dont need to read chrome documentation to access a stadia game you greasy goalpost shifting faggot.

one click.

The idea of ISPs improving their services and offering cheaper rates to meet the demand of the stadia is the single most delusional statement to ever come out of google.

Stadia is dead you moron, stop shilling dead shit

>Like what?
like what happens when you give every indiedev access to mmo technology as the base starting point of development.
>Instead you'll pay more for your subscription over the years instead of a one-time investment, hardly a plus
you don't have to buy a subscription, that's for 4K.
>Instrad you'll have constant connection errors
why would i have connection errors?

>Won't be able to pirate vidya if streaming became the norm
no thanks, fag

Attached: yesman.jpg (480x480, 80K)

>Stadia overrun with mmo indieshit
and this is supposed to be a good thing?
>Why would I have connection errors
You cant be serious

My internet is shit, it randomly stops working for a couple minutes and cant switch ISPs due to lack of competition and infastructure.
Sorry I cant buy a place in a new neighbourhood so i could give google even more control, shill.

moar liek Sexually Transmitted Disease In (ur) Ass

Internet is shit across more of the world than not, even in the US and EU, so complaining about internet is very much an argument.
Nobody is going to try to move to a place with actual good internet for a console

Cost is irrelevant, most people do not have access to fibre broadband. Even if they did, you cannot mitigate stream ping. The entire philosophy of the system goes against reflex-based games. Racing, shooters and action games are out in terms of being enjoyable to play.

If I can divorce a game from the internet and still play it it's effectively mine to do with as I please, regardless of what your fucking EULAs say.

These aren't fuckin' arguments. If you have shitty internet, you're not the target audience.

This is the correct opinion. This is why steam drm and console drm is fine.

They must be targeting a very, very small audience then.

Yes, they are. Just because you don't like them doesn't change that.
I have no issue with the idea, but it's going to fail because a majority of people who buy it are dumb normalfags who live in those areas and wonder why playing their Madden's, FIFA's, and CoDs seems worse than usual.
It's a neat idea, but at least 20 years too early to succeed.

So who are the target audience? Because its not
1) casuals who cant afford high level internet
2) casuals who dont want to get such high level and expensive internet connection just for a videogame
3) pcfags who likely have functional rigs and would rather download files to mod, pirate, play offline or whatever
4) consolefags who already have atleast one machine dedicated to gaming (especially censorstationfags as everything these days gets a ps4 port)

I like to OWN the products I buy not RENT services. And fuck the licensing, if it's naked on disc or a drive, and I have access to it whenever I want, I can choose to reverse engineer it to make my own changes in private, I do own it for all intents and purposes.

control.
no mods, no trainers, no cheats, no emulators.

you only own the disc itself but not the data that's on the disc

As I said, the licensing doesn't matter outside of redistribution. If I hold the data in physical form, and I have access to it whenever I like for practical infinitum, I can make my own private copies and back ups for myself (fuck the legal), and I can choose to reverse engineer the data to make my own changes privately, I do own the data I hold, for all intents and purposes.

I highly value being able to own over renting, and the ability to inject enhanced value into a product beyond the initial offering as I see fit.

If you sell me a product for purchase, I own it, even when I don't legally, I do own what I've been sold, and I'll do with it as I damn well please.

and if I can't own something in any capacity, then I'll simply not purchase the offering.

Naturally
>Corporations HATE Him

As long as we can hold it or store it in physical, a person can own what they've been sold.
People need to relearn themselves and appreciate the value of this prospect.

I just want to firebomb Google.
In Roblox.
Simple as.

but stadia literally has nothing but cons

Literally the 3rd and 2nd world shitholes have the best and cheapest internet you dumbfuck. Also i'd like to keep my videogames thank you very much and don't want to pay for an additional unnecessary subscription for latency issues and always online monitored bullshit

shitty internet is the biggest argument against it

Because like most Google products it will get killed, regardless of popularity.

Games bought on stadia can't be played on other platforms. So it does cost money unless you play exclusively F2P games on it

That only applies to IP/copyrights. You effectively own the data on the disc and no one has the legal right to take it away from you.

Google didn't invent cloud gaming. They aren't bringing anything new to the table that hasn't been done before, they're just Google. Google doesn't understand gaming.

Name on benefit to playing an single player only game online by a company who's streams are laggy as fuck and has less servers than Facebook

lol

Attached: DqpkPMIUwAA7ME0.jpg (573x384, 37K)

How fucking retarded can you be? ohh nevermind, you're a literal communist

They literally do since it's their service

I don't like the idea of a game disappearing forever because it was Stadia exclusive but not popular enough for them to continue hosting.

>falling for an obvious false flag

>posts some obviously retarded shit
>i-i was merely pretending g-g-guys
based retard

I don't need another console that has the same shit, different day, that's on my PC or the other consoles I have.

This
Nigga I’ll bust out my GBA before I’ll ever buy this shit

>waah I'm to poor to afford a good internet connection

It's more like my country is so large and sparsely populated that it's not economically viable for isps to invest in the proper infrastructure to support the speeds needed. If you don't live in Toronto or Ottawa you're fucked. Fucking Romania has better internet than us

>so retarded he fell for an obvious false flag

Holy fuck that looks worse that stapling your balls to a ceiling fan

>so retarded he thought his post was a false flag

Yeah, there's literally one in my room right now.

>Online Only
>Streaming
>Lag
>Not Owning you're own Game
>Continually paying for it

Attached: 1561649573313.gif (480x354, 1.48M)

when i spend money on a game i want to actually own it. isntead of being a slave to a money fee for the rest of my life never actually owning it. Its allot like renting an apartment vs buying a house.

Fuck Google. Bunch of dirty kike bastards who spy on you, steal your information, and control what you can say or think or see. Bull fuckin shit.

I like good change though

Stadia is literally the dumb poorfag option though.

>,so retarded he still insists it wasn't after further outing himself as a retard by denying it and responding to this post

Fuck off Jewgle shill

>google shuts down this service
>every game you have goes away
>all of the exclusives are gone forever

I hit my head on a rock and now I can't wait to play Stadia!

Attached: IMG_20190628_192857.jpg (600x562, 60K)

Give me one reason why I need it
when I already have everything I need.
>inb4 play fortnite on the go or some shit

>Give me one reason why you hate stadia. And no
Google is run by a pajeet and Stadia by a woman. Need I say more?

Because there is no exclusive I can play on in. Why should I get stadia when it has no reason for me to buy it?

>all the exclusives are gone forever
Did nobody think of this shit? When stadia goes down, their source of revenue wont slow down or anything, it'll die outright. That's reason enough to make sure at the game as atleast one other port to keep the money flowing, right?

>They can just
What you're describing would require an entire 3rd world factory's worth of labor for a year, per game.

Give a reason why we should care