Find a flaw

Attached: 76478513.jpg (798x1107, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2YKyIBXKmo
youtube.com/watch?v=CsMPNCzKc4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claude is best lord.

Dimitrifags are as obsessed with her as their god king

Claude is a cuck who doesn’t have the balls to see his ideals through so he has to piggyback off of Edelgard’s war and Byleth’s status within the church he hates so much to get anything done.

What's the point of sacred weapons?
How the hell do I get mithril? I break all monsters I see but I only have 11.

Both her unique classes can't use magic making her high growths in it somewhat wasted, not that it matters since her stats are so fucking ridiculous, she's got two crests, her personal battalion is disgustingly overpowered and her relic weapon dances her for infinite attacks

I can't wait for Lunatic to come out because as is Byleth and Edgey are the only melee units you'll ever need

What exactly is the point of giving her a magic growth anyway?
Or even ignoring magic, why would Dimitri have a higher defense growth than her despite her being the slow, heavy armor lord?

The hardest choices require the strongest wills. Edelgard did nothing wrong.

No.

mithril comes from king of beast birds

Fuck so you have to battle?
Silly stuff it's hard not to be over leveled.

Fantastic argument, fuck off to Almyra shitskin

>Wants to achieve his ideals without killing millions.
>Wants to actually think his plan through.
>Makes the best of a terrible situation.

The FE community can’t handle its best antagonist/anti villain since Arvis so they collectively shit their pants and exaggerate her character to the point they make fucking Garon look like mother Teresa

I can't

if you choose battle, make sure to leave and reenter until they have the beast you want them to spawn. they arent generated until you get into the mission and rerandomize when you come again

She's a fun villain, but the problem is that she actually pretends she's a good person.

I'm convinced if edelgard and Hubert were genderbent that Yea Forums would fucking adore eagles instead of making dumb metal gear memes about Dimitri

wanting to stop ancient evil lizard jews from secretly ruling the continent doesn't make you evil

some people are okay with sacrificing freedom for security and stability, some aren't.

Attached: 1566914250095.png (748x629, 217K)

retard

Dimitri is an eyepatch wearing man that goes psycho man.
Of course he gets metal gear memes. He is what people wanted from MGSV.

play the other routes edeltard, she is a bigger tyrant than rhea ever was.

her biggest problem is that both of the other routes accomplish what she wants with teacher besides the social reform of fodlan. its the problem with teacher desu. if making edelgards morally grey outcome the same as obviously justified routes like blue lions, then edelgard is obviously a worse route. they should have made blue lions and golden deer have some moral grey or even make them fail to stop the ones who dubstep in blue lions but save the continent from the empire. idk the game just feels like it wasnt meant to be played all three routes.

SHE KILLED THOUSANDS

probably more than that

to save millions

from nothing

There is literally 3 of them left... and two just wanted to be left alone.

Lysithea is the best mage. Felix is better than Catharine. Flayn is garbage.

>>Wants to achieve his ideals without killing millions

Not only does Crimson Flower have the least casualties of any of the routes, Claude quite literally gives up on every single route that’s not his own and considers Fodlan not worth the trouble anymore.

Like fuck me crazed murderer he is at least Dimitri will lay his life on the line for Fodlan

>>Wants to actually think his plan through.

Ah yes skulking about listening into conversations between Byleth/Rhea will get him so far in his goal of overcoming the church’s deathgrip on Fodlan’s overall culture.

>Makes the best of a terrible situation.

Again, he is a naive tree hugging fool pre-timeskip trying to play detective in a game way above his pay grade and only with Byleth’s guidance does he get his unrealistic expectations adjusted. For all his talk about wanting to break tsown the borders of Fodlan he asserts next to no agency on the plot until Edelgard
moves it forward for him.

He is by far the least interesting of the three lords. People just get too engrossed in the admittedly funny memes about the deer to actually look at his character from an objective standpoint

Reminder that my cute Hitler is afraid of mice.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_teltelusion__sam (850x1192, 196K)

The way she did it was wrong since the future leaders of both Fearghu and the Leicester Alliance were on board with changing the world in a peaceful way. Dimitri would be her ally if he knew who the dubstep molemen were. Instead she sparked the war because she felt like she was the only one worthy of having a united Fodlan. She even says at one point that she doesn't care what happens with her people.
She's basically good intentions with a wrong motive and a wrong execution.

Honestly that’s probably far less than the bodycount in every other route

>Not only does Crimson Flower have the least casualties of any of the routes
Fuck off

Attached: 1566201969633.png (1759x973, 453K)

In her own route she's not a tyrant at all, is this your first VN or something? Dedue turns into a brown suicide bomber in the eagles route it doesn't affect his character in the other routes where he doesn't

The endgame state of Fodlan in Crimson Flower is a united continent, secured borders, a rebuffed Almyra with plans for peace since Claude is their next ruler, the death of all Slitherers, a reformed meritocracy and the abolishment of biological weapon based eugenics, and edelgarde retiring in peace after appointing a successor, and Byleth finally regaining a human heartbeat

>Dimitri will lay his life on the line for Fodlan
For VENGEANCE, you mean.

Claude's a faggot

Only Edelgard is the homo lord.

That's because she started the fucking war in the first place, of course if she wins faster there's less casualties ffs.

no u

doesn't make claude any less of a faggot

Attached: 1563290708429.png (2000x2048, 3.41M)

Attached: 1566961345147.jpg (1280x1436, 576K)

Don't you know? If you kickstar a war and everyone just gives up you are the good gyuy because no on resisted and less people die.
Moral of Edelgard's route: roll over when you are being conquered.

Are Bernadette, Marianne and Edelgard the holy trinity of shit taste? I think yes.
Honorable mention: Lyshithea, Leonie.

We can play the other routes game all fucking night my dude. In that case Dimitri is a revenge crazed murder hobo who puts his own desires over the good of his people and Claude is a spineless coward who incited discord within his own region and fucks off back to Almyra abdicating himself of all responsibility of Fodlan.

Dunno if you noticed but the entire point of the narrative is that you temper the lords worst impulses so they can become the best version of themselves, and by the inverse see the consequences of what happens to those you don’t side with. No one is going to argue Edelgard devolves into full on fascist tyrant in other routes

His growths kind of blow but he's a total bro

Claude has genuinely good intentions from the start, he just is a bit naive on the ways of the world. He never goes through any major developement like the other two but he still matures over the course of the game.

Edelgard's bodycount is fucking miniscule in Eagles route. Leicester was defeated in a single decisive siege capturing the capital of Claude's faction where he then ordered his men to surrender and join her.

The Kingdom was defeated in an open field battle, even when sieging Garreg Mach she's an autist who insists on letting everyone evacuate first before attacking

The biggest bodycount by far would have to come from all the fucking Almyrans you kill thanks to Claude being a faggot and Dimitri being a cuck who doesn't believe in border patrol

>There is no path where byleth just goes his own way and tells them all to fuck off

It literally shows her stomping on flags in the end, but you clearly haven't even played any other route except your dumb waifu's so why bother arguing? She is literally worse in her own route than in BL where you see she is unapologetic. Fuck off and play the game.

autism

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

All the casualties are caused by her you fucking retard, she starts the conflict, she's the villain you moron.

I didn't know he had bad growths.
I'll always appreciate his double crits on Nemesis.

>He never goes through any major developement

Bitch he was praying to the stars and shit, then has to come to the realization that god exists and he was taking lessons from it.

By the end of the game you can see that changes him for the better.

Attached: 1566285403369.png (720x686, 434K)

Both the Alliance and Kingdom are former Adrestian territories and vassals, reconquista isn't the same as being Hitler

>In that case Dimitri is a revenge crazed murder hobo who puts his own desires over the good of his people
That's true.
>Claude is a spineless coward who incited discord within his own region and fucks off back to Almyra abdicating himself of all responsibility of Fodlan.
That's also true.
The routes actually spend time showing proper changes and development with these lords post timeskip in their way of thinking and acting during the war.
Except in Edlegard's case.

She learns Luna and Hades which are pretty beast. She's probably the best magic tank in the game, right next to sylvain.

>edeltards will defend this

Attached: 1566984981991.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Who gives a shit if he has meh growths

His personal class and battalion is some of the dumbest shit I’ve seen in this game

Where is Claude screaming about nukes and dubstep molemen?

Not on my dick. Also, daily reminder at 2:00

youtube.com/watch?v=I2YKyIBXKmo

She cares about you more than anyone in this damn game.

Justifying Poland now?

Edelgard is literally never redeemed, not even in her own route. She is at best whitewashed so you don't see the consequences.

what is there to defend? the fact that during a time of war you track down your enemies and capture/murder them?
You know, like always happens?

A war was inevitable as long as TWSITD influence as around and about desu. They essentially had shadow control of the empire and established plants in Faerghus to overthrow Dimitri. Edelgard taking the initiative and at least keeping her own agency in how shit goes down was the best result she could hope for.

Even if in the hypothetical she tried to talk things out with the other lords, there’s no guarantee Siltherers spies don’t catch wind of her plotting to diverge from their goals and deposing her in some fashion. Thales has done it once before with her dad and I’m sure he’d do it again

>trying to kill people right when you meet her
>backstabs her allies once she's done with them
>hurr she did nothing wrong

Attached: 1566923860580.png (1157x360, 683K)

>america was the villain for starting wars in vietnam and assassinating south americans to stop the spread of communism
thats what you sound like zoomer

Edelgard would be better if she wasn't so obsessed with professor.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsMPNCzKc4M

I know that people always compare her to Hitler because it's the internet and Hitler, but she's literally Stalin complete with losing sight of the goal, and corrupt outlying states

You know she was literally letting them in the monastery right and putting empire troops in there undercover too? Oh wait, you're retarded.

Yes, that's how the rest of the wolrd sees them and why those regions are absolute shit right now.

His growths where meh?

Dude he never stops getting Dex and speed for me.

I had to do some levels as fortress Claude and he still got speed in 1 out of 5.

What kind of lucklet are you?

edeltard is the closest thing to communism in this game dipshit, muh crests is like muh class system

>You think I'm strong?
I though that line was hilarious.

"Removal of evil ancient dragon violently subjugating mankind with a false religion as pretense" is about as legitimate a Cassus Belli as it gets

Did you forget the part where the Church sends out soldiers to eradicate all resistance and dissent at the start of the game? Of course she's the aggressor when it's a fucking rebellion the church already own the entire continent

Attached: 1566839541130.png (475x359, 283K)

i wont and im an edeltard. all of pretimeskip is really, really dumb on a second playthrough and embarrasing for black eagles

They're not outright awful, just the worst out of the three lords. He's basically equivalent to petra but slightly better since his unique class has the higher strength growth than either of the typical petra routes

>evil dragon violently subjugating mankind
oh look, another retard who only played BE and thinks he knows what actually happened, comes to spout uninformed shit on a edeltard thread.

>Literally never redeemed

I’m sorry she doesn’t need an otome pandering handholding scene to be redeemed in your eyes you fucking clown lmfao.

Her story isn’t about her personal redemption, it’s about seeing her vision borne from her experiences and her (ironically, corrupted by Rhea) knowledge of the world’s true history through to the end

I’m referring to the first user who said that his growths were bad

My Claude was fine in my GD playthrough

You say this like every Edelgard thread and I've yet to see any Metal Gear memes be made about Dimitri aside from calling him punished and maybe 1 picture with the text from Phantom Pain. You sound obsessed.

AYO
*burns down village*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*sends bandits to kidnap students*
YOU BE FINNNA SAYIN
*burns down church*
YOU IMPLYIN
*invades Liecester and Fearghus*
YOU FINNA MEAN THAT
*kills indiscriminately*
THAT THE CRESTS ARE TO BLAME

Attached: D71vKBdUcAAKpkX.jpg-large.jpg (2048x2048, 228K)

>evil
>violently
>subjugating
The church, no matter the shady shit is pulling in the backgroundand that's Rhea exclusively, does mostly good charity work and is the organization preventing the empire from chimping out and conquering the continent.

I just love how Hilda comments on everything that's happening and why Edelgard is so weird.

I didn't notice it on my first play through but on my second one it was impossible to not notice the Gorilla insight.

>knowledge of the world’s true history through to the end
play the other fucking route idiot, she's WRONG.

>Dude he never stops getting Dex and speed for me.
Well yeah he's tied for highest dex and 2nd most speed growths in the game. Thatd be like dimitri not shitting out strength growths every level

Guys? I have to ask. I beat all four routes cut I’m missing two songs.
>Gazing at Sirius
>????
>Respite and Sunlight
And
>A star in the morning sky
>???
>The color of sunrise
Is this some Paralogue that I missed?

will there ever be a poll where edelgard beats Chadmitri

no being the most hated doesnt count

Attached: D86knmpUwAIif-f.png (800x800, 983K)

>(ironically, corrupted by Rhea)
>it's handed down from fucking emperors
Yeah, no, her own empire warped the content to pretend the church was evil.

The crests literally are to blame. If the crests didn't exist Edelgard wouldn't do these things.

Played all 4 routes. Rhea has only herself to blame for Edelgard thinking this because she herself admits she distorted the true history of Fodlan for her own selfish purposes. That includes the emperor exclusive knowledge passed down to her that she mentions early on in the route.

Rhea is directly responsible for putting her on the path of wanting to see her cut down. Rather ironic desu

You're right, the part where Rhea orders the church to set fire to the Kingdom's capital with all the women and children still inside definitely has nothing to do with her being a giant insane fucking lizard

Why does her route attract the most big mouthed idiots that think they know the story when they can't pay fucking attention or play another route?

Seriously the more I play, the more shitty rhea seteth and flayn come off

thats how highschoolers see them zoom zoom.
how so? multiple people complain about their lot in life because of their possession of a crest and how it limits their choices in life such as sylvain thinking he will never get to choose the person he marries or marriane being marriane. theres obviously people who benefit from it like ingrid and lorenz but no one likes those two so they dont count. its not really class warfare its just seeing the injustice of crests and the stigmas placed upon crest bearers

Play.
The.
Other.
Routes.
Edeltard.

Attached: 1566352055816.gif (498x228, 114K)

This, even if they are low on paper you shouldn't have a problem with brigand into Lord, there is no shame in delaying the sword for a bit, even then you can do fortress an assasin with ease to abuse his Dex growth and completely destroy the game once he gets his Wyvern Lord Class.

I might even say he is almost as busted as Dimitri.

>play a series famous for war themes
>the game has a character that starts a war
>you know, that thing that is present in every Fire Emblem
>for some reason certain ''people'' hate her
Go back to your ''let's save the world with the power of friendship'' Faggot Fantasy or, even worse, Trails series.

if Edelgard didn't exist, Edelgard wouldn't do these things. She should be killed desu

Attached: EDD80qjVAAEtg1l.jpg (1447x2047, 375K)

>That includes the emperor exclusive knowledge passed down to her that she mentions early on in the route.
No, that literally excludes this knowledge, Rhea's lies are the religion and Edelgard thinks that's the truth.
Her information is supposed to be failsafe and unwarped by Rhea, becaus eit completely shits on the church.

"It's not me it's my cuhraaaazy split personality I dindu nuffin" is not an excuse.

The Immaculate One and all Slitherers need to die for humanity's guaranteed freedom from malevolent manipulation, Crimson Flower accomplishes that goal.

I have seen screens of strenghtlet Dimitris, I don't even know how hard you have to fuck up to have a sub 20 strength Dimitri mid 30s.

give an example

The audacity of y’all motherfuckers to assume other people didn’t play other routes and then say this shit lol.

Go play GD/CF again. Hresvelg was the one who assisted Rhea the most during her revenge spree against Nemesis and the 10 elites and went along with her wishes

I don't even know what your point is, no shit the game is supposed to be about war, that doesn't make the one that started it in game a good guy. Are you trying to say we should be thankful for Edelgard that she made a Fire Emblem game? Cause that's retarded.

Didn't play the other routes? Don't spout your shitty uninformed opinion. Rhea literally tells the truth by the end of that path. Edelgard lies at the start of the game and her history is false.

you do know Edelgard does the same thing to empire's capital in the other routes right? Claude and Seteth both acknowledge that she didnt evacuate her citizens and uses them to slow them down

>Are you trying to say we should be thankful for Edelgard that she made a Fire Emblem game?
Yes.

Trails is better written than the entirety of the FE franchise put together save for FE4 and 3H, let’s be real now

You are a dummy.

And now you go and explain why would she give the empire, the fucking country she aided to expand, information on her that makes her look like she should be eliminated.
Protip: it makes no sense and that's how you know she had nothing to do with that story.

That's exactly why Edel is such a retard though?

Edgelords go home. We've got this.

Attached: Deers.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Hilda is pretty much Goofy in Kingdom Hearts who is pretty much always right about everything.

He doesn't, it's obvious he didn't play anything but BE.

>even if edelgard is an awfully written character and the story really sucks on a second playthrough im glad there is so much discussion about the game and the characters which proves edelgard is good villain :)))
god i fucking hate redditors who make this argument. people talking about how shit the story is and other people saying nuh uh isnt good discussion and doesnt make the story good.

Hey it’s almost like without Byleth’s tempering influence she becomes a heartless pragmatic leader she feared she’d be! We totally haven’t got over this point a thousand times :^)

Attached: 1566715738804.png (486x686, 569K)

She also has the Crest of Flames, with the same word for Crest as Emblem. Her title Flame Emperor abbreviates to FE. She and Byleth both have literal fire emblems and her ending has the most JRPG final boss ever where they do an anime synchronized double attack to kill a dragon and Byleth regains his humanity and heartbeat

First flame Emperor appearance, Monica she is one of four Npcs to comment on it more than once, before remire village talks, commenting on the other class activities, the one time you find her in the 2nd floor she comments on Edelgard being a weird Neighbor.

The Gorilla knew.

Attached: lysi.webm (450x562, 120K)

Edelgard believes that Nemesis was unjustly killed by Seiros out of jealousy instead of revenge for him genociding the Nabateans. Whatever information the emperors passed down is innacurate, which isn't their fault because they wouldn't have known the truth anyway but it doesn't make Edelgard's view on history correct

She's not having my kids.

Attached: 1566527468498.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

This. You are God and God can't be wrong.

Reach for my hand,
I'll soar away
Into the dawn
Oh, I wish I could stay
Yet still I hide
Behind this mask that I have become
My blackened heart
Scorched by flames of a force I can't run from

Cross my heart
Making vows I know will be betrayed
A sad girl's pleas
Live only for a breath and then they fade

Hmmmm, it's almost like she knows she's bad.

i do remember the monica talk about how her and edelgard are all cozy with eachother

Final fantasy is entry level trash now but the story for the last one was pretty tragic. The demons pretty much rendered Insomnia and its regions unrecognizable, the only thing the MCs managed to stop is the eternal night, and the MC lead died in the process.

Byleth is an incredibly weak god. Can't even beat Nemesis by himself and he loses his god powers killing a single dragon.

She didn't give it to them you fuckwit, the first Adrestian emperor was an accomplice of the Immaculate One in establishing the current church's hegemony which is why it's strictly imperial privilege handed down to each successor.

That's the bait for the subvertion of the evil church trope that dumb redditors fall for and believed.

She rapes
But she saves
But she still rapes
But she saves more than she rapes

You realize that you can forge a Levin Sword but the Axe equivalent, right? Just use that as a side arm for El instead of a hand/short axe

>3rd playthrough
>still skittish as fuck every time I get a bad level up
I should know by now the game throws enough resources at you to salvage just about any and everyone but fuck man bad level ups never stop feeling bad

And that's why saying Rhea warped that version of the truth makes no sense, thanks we agree on that.

That's cause you trained him wrong, as a joke. Bowleth could make Macuil blush.

Attached: 76511754_p0.jpg (860x1200, 691K)

My dude Rhea herself admits the church was founded on sketchy as fuck premises so she could manipulate humans in order to see her goal of reviving her mother realized. There’s no coming back from that.

She’s certainly not intentionally malevolent but she is definitely a big reason why shit has gone sideways in Fodlan at this juncture

besides the abrahamic god its pretty typical for a god to be beaten by demigods or even humans with god made weapons.

debatable, especially on every other route where she just fucks up the entire continent

Thats remarkably accurate, the fact that she is stupidly strong as fuck and useful in basically everything you put her in is also weird, I have made her a warlock and fucking bolting broke the game, she still gain speed even as a savant.

Why is this Gorilla so good?

It's just your problem. Probably anger, too, because you hate strong females in video games.

Yeah, and we know exactly what she lied about, why she lied about it and what she's doing.
Completely unrelated to what Edelgard spergs about in her route, which is the discussion at hand.

Now comtemplate why the only reason Edge of Dawn doesn’t play on her route and it finally might register to you

play another route edeltards

She'd be perfect if she kept her pre-timeskip hairstyle.

>every cavalier actually has very good speed growths that get nuked by actually levelling in cavalier
For what fucking purpose

how come dimitri doesnt go full crazy in edelgard's route. His hate boner is rather tame and he's reasonable. Is it because edelgard is on her period?

We're all going to feel really dumb when perfect route comes out and negates all these arguments

>press b instead of a on the battle rewards screen for a seraph robe

Attached: wa.gif (300x200, 93K)

does she have huge tits as a warlock like shamir and catherine?

A thousand die while a million are born!

>>
>Edelgard believes that Nemesis was unjustly killed by Seiros out of jealousy instead of revenge for him genociding the Nabateans.

This is true! And you know who’s fault that is? RHEA’S.

It is supposed to be dramatic irony in play that the very history Edelgard believes she’s trying to free humanity from is a part of the same fictional narrative Rhea crafted in order to further her own goals. She indirectly leads El on the warpath that leads to her demise.

The Church of Seiros tells everyone that crests are divine gifts from god making their bearers arrogant and everyone without them second class citizens, when in reality they're toxic dragon corpse biological weapons with harmful side effects since humans aren't supposed to have them in the first place

Marrianne praying for death because her supposed "blessing" from God is a curse is just one example of the stupid shit Rhea's disinformation campaign resulted in

Not ravaging his country and executing him probably helped.

Here's what I got so far

Attached: 1567059064733.png (1759x973, 452K)

And you still haven't proven that was also Rhea's fictional narrative.

So like, why does everyone roll with the fact that rhea starts calling herself seiros in the penultimate chapter of crimson flowers?

Thanks to the Church supporting his regime, Cornelia is unable to stage her coup. Dimitri is not sentenced, and becomes a fugitive and starts his one man crusade to slaughter any Andrestian scum he comes across with nobody but the ghosts of his past haunting him. Instead he’s crown king and leads his Kingdom properly surrounded by his friends from the getgo.

>Hilda and not huge Boobs in the same sentence.

Did you play the same game as we did?

Fuck off.

Attached: 1566914082908.png (958x1254, 217K)

Because she's telling the truth at that point.

>end up with a jillion stat boosters
>end up never using them because I'm saving them for when I might need them for a unit and then at the last chapter don't do it because it takes too long

>surrounded by his friends
Hahaha good one.

>jew nigger trapping Fodlan in debt and mandating racemixing
>immortal alien king brainwashing people into serving him
>literal serial killer and torturer one bad day away from relapsing
>Edelgard destroys the corrupt nobility/church and uplifts the common people
Yet Yea Forums keeps tring to push that she's a villain. Face the facts, her route is the best for Fodlan overall. She's the most popular character worldwide for a reason.

Attached: endpics.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

Instead of Byleth it's Rhea who manages his psychosis and manipulates him to her ends, which results in hilarious shit like the Kingdom and Dedue unleashing forced crest beast transformation on their soldiers and Rhea usurping the throne after Dimitri dies

Dimitri is so unstable the Slithers could have probably pulled them to their side if they got to him in time

And that's an OBSESSED out of 10

i made her a wyvern so i didnt get to see them all that often because a huge dragon was in the way

I mean as the players we have the evidence to back that up and accept that, but for random church foot soldiers?

Everyone has probably seen her transform into a giant dragon aka The Immaculate One that according to their religion is a direct servant of Sothis.

>surrounded by his friends
what did he mean by this?

>She's the most popular character worldwide for a reason.
She can't even manage most popular girl, aside from reddit I mean.

Thanks for filling another square.

>Mandatory racemixing
there is literally nothing wrong with this.

Death Knight is one

Yes, yes we either poach them all or kill them all, but he still has Dedue, Rodrigue, and all the nameless Kingdom servants, and generals with him.

>She's the most popular character worldwide for a reason.
nobody tell him about chadmitri and cunnysithea

Attached: 1553045734554.jpg (184x173, 7K)

I agree, but Rhea didn't construct a narrative where Nemesis is more sympathetic, the church lie is that he was blessed by Sothis and turned evil, forcing Seiros to kill him and pushing the idea that humans are inherently sinful beings that need the church for moral guidance. Her lie ends up motivating Edelgard and results in her ironic death, but Edelgard's views on Nemesis are unique to her and assumedly the former emperors. It's a sound argument to say that Edelgard's not knowing the truth weakens her position to reform society

Becoming god pope king of fodlan at the end of church route was weird as fuck in retrospect. Seteth basically badgers you into it

Those polls will be posted followed by excuses about why they're not actually right, the Beagle song and dance.

Compare information from what is said in CF and what’s said in GD?? Hello?

Assuming Rhea isn’t lying, Edelgard’s “emperor exclusive” knowledge of events HAS to be wrong unless Rhea is lying in GD, which is highly unlikely since the information she relents is similar to that in Church route. Nemesis was out and out a bad dude coerced into genocidinf the Nabeateans. That can only lead to the conclusion that that information is almost assuredly apart of the stage purposeful disinformation campaign Rhea started with the church. Either that or the knowledge was distorted between emperor to emperor

Lol look at the oppressed people on the left in her ending. And retards will still pretend her reign was benevolent even when you can see it isn't in other routes too... fuck these people are blind.

Attached: 1562355081129.jpg (535x462, 62K)

It's okay for villains to be popular. A lot of times they're more popular than the good guys, like Magneto.

Look at that fucking orbiter mirin that lady ass

Attached: 1.png (287x440, 383K)

Those "oppressed people" on the left are literally the corrupt nobles and kiddy diddling priests.

Play the game or literally fuck off. You can tell Rhea isn't lying even in BE path if you have a brain. You haven't proven Edelgard isn't lying since she lies numerous times throughout the game. Literally the first thing she says after the bandits is not take words at face value. Hurr.

>God is being reluctant to be God
How else would Seteth act?

why are you so obsessed?

>Thu
Lysithea is an automatic recruit from battle in Edelgarde's route even if you didn't poach her prior to the timeskip, so she gets two routes worth of playtime and deployment in addition to being broken beyond belief. It's the same reason the church members top lots of the recruitment statistics

>Compare information from what is said in CF and what’s said in GD?? Hello?
That's the whole point? Why would Rhea give information about her being able and Nemesis being good?
Isn't it FAR more likely that the emperors, butthurt about the church, just changed it and that's why it's blatantly wrong?

It's amazing how garbage Edelgard's endpic is.
People suffering, a slither ready to backstab anyone and Hubert looking literally like a jew.
Honestly, how can people defend this?

cope more reddit atheist

Because Villains actions control the plot, whereas heroea only react to their nefarious actions.
The Evil Characters build the conflict

>poll of 300 people
Oh no...?

t. Edelshit

>MY route is good and all YOUR routes are stupid!
I didn't think multiple routes would scramble everyone's brains this hard

now explain dimitri

It's not about recruitment statistics you dummy, this is about legit polls.

I never thought I’d see the day where Yea Forums sides with the unapologetic free borders immigration king over a firmly authoritarian regime

>KILL THEM ALL
Ez

something something otome incel

Same way they defend all her actions in the monastery, they just ignore it.

bazed and lion-pilled
cope

Attached: Punished Based.png (1148x1356, 2.02M)

Arent you the High Priest in other routes? Just hang kiddy diddlers from the Gates of Enbarr

Because Claude sees Fodlan and backs off hard from free borders.
Also no one likes a blatant retard.

I really hope you aren't taking the nintedo dream poll or the korean poll as representative.

When the tyrant is a woman objectively in the wrong and lies numerous times, even liberalism starts to look good. Besides Claude is more of an old school democrat than a modern SJW.

Cope harder.

>b-but she kills the slithers offscreen!
>it's fine that it's 4 chapters too short with blatant loose ends!
I like Edelgard narratively but they did her dirty by not finishing her route. Making the red emperor archetype a protag was a neat experiment but the writers didn't handle it as well as they could have

This Claude goes back to make Almyra great again.

I wanted to play the evil route for years and finally got one. How did Yea Forums suddenly turn into a bunch of boyscouts?

Yup and the American twitter and reddit polls. Dont worry, maybe Edelgard will win the Botswana poll. I hear they love pounding albino women.

Attached: gvyr8wyub9j31.jpg (960x540, 75K)

Dimitri doesn’t even crack the top 8 in deployment when Edelgard isn’t even available for half of her route and is still top 4

>MFW Cyril btfos Claudes Almyran Dream
Is that his best support besides Shamir?

Attached: 1kfefdb2jvi31.png (1200x1529, 819K)

Because Edelgard's "evil" route paints her as a huge dindu who is simply working with the actual evil guys because she has no other option.

It's like how Reddit is defending the authoritarian conqueror and claiming the goody-two-shoes characters are lame, people's first impressions fucked with everyone

>total votes below 2000 combined
>game sold at least 1 million
Haha...

>2nd place
>1st place
>Unpopular

??????????????????????????

alright bro post the correct poll
COPE

>I don't understand how polling works
Don't worry user, maybe once you finish highschool.

Because edeltard is a good evil route, you're not following walhart into conquering everyone you're following a retard throwing a tantrum hiding her true intentions behind "muh greater good"

>ITT Yea Forumsedditors that never took statistics

>more votes for FemlethxEdel than for ManlethxEdel
Huh

Because the evil Route is Corrins Conquest: Your not fully evil, you try to be good, and your follow your daddy

I need one more to finish my bingo

re-read the reply chain edeltard

is not*

I wanted a villain route too, but I feel like they spent too much time trying to make Edel a romantic interest and making Rhea a cartoon villain. The inevitable FE4 remake better let me play an Arvis route

>edelgard has been top 5 in deployment even though people are finishing their ng+ runs
more like cuckmitri lmao

The final boss of Crimson Flower should have been the Slitherers who finally rise up from the shadows once The Immaculate One is defeated, and they should have been defeated with the combined might of a United Fodlan (and Almyran green troops if you spared Claude since he promised to return the favor)

Instead they're resolved offscreen in the epilogue and we're just told "happily ever after, the end"

An existential external threat would serve as a catalyst for making people accept her rule and the Slitherers are way more significant villains in the scheme of the route than the dragon that's not even lucid by the time you fight

An extra few chapters of glorious purging would really help black eagles

>That's the whole point? Why would Rhea give information about her being able and Nemesis being good?

To hide the true origin of the crests. If the public found out the truth about them the social order would be flipped on its his. This creates discord and gets in the way of Rhea’s plan to resurrect her mother, so she makes the calculus of glorifying her sworn enemies is worth buying the cover for her main goal.

>Isn't it FAR more likely that the emperors, butthurt about the church, just changed it and that's why it's blatantly wrong?

I’d be lying to say it wasn’t a possibility, but that is a pretty significant leap on logic bordering on headcanon. Something would have inferred this or else it’s just bad writing altogether

Imagine if the other houses were as super special and pandered to as black eagles were in having two fucking routes. Imagine, instead of “helping” Dimitri through his revenge issues you egg him on to actually KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM and the last scene of that route would be a darkened silhouette of edelgards head and the rest of her ilk hanging from the gates of enbarr

KINO

Your parents mever loved you

>(and Almyran green troops if you spared Claude since he promised to return the favor)
Claude basically backstabs you, that's what the paralogue was about. He made plans for his loss but secretly still opposed you.

Dilate you obsessed trogdolyte

What would be the Deer Split?
>Full Almyran Invasion

Attached: ut7jp2gufki31.png (893x1807, 1.02M)

>To hide the true origin of the crests
But she's already hiding the truth perfectly, why even bother giving the empire a whole different truth for no reason.
It being changed by emperors, or slithers really, just makes more sense than Rhea literally asking to be killed in the future.

Nah it's not in that row, plus that's cheating.

As kino as Dimitri's genocide would have been, his redemption arc is pretty kino.

Claude's Open Borders thing is a meme, he actually respected Fodlan's borders in the end and just fucked off back to Almyra to fix shit there and established good relations with Fodlan.

I love punished Dimitri.

Attached: 1566943701698.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

I agree, I fully expected the final map to be in Enbar where Thales plays his hand and tries to take control of the new empire. The fact that you can only follow Edelgard's route if you learn of her horrific torturous past but you're never allowed to kill the man responsible is fucking baffling. Claude deals with Thales most directly despite having nothing to do with him, it's weird

He fomented discord in his own faction to avoid engaging in the war and even ordered his men to join you and surrender in case they lost

As stupid as Cyril is that was beautiful.

>If you see the king of Almyra tell him he is an idiot.

I just love how Golden Deer shits on almost everything Claude believes.

>Growing in Almyra, Fodlanders are cowards.
>Coming to Fodland, Almyrans are dirty beasts.
>Trying to gain symphaty for praising nature only gets him called a bad poet or simple symphaty points.
>Mocks Ignatz on the Goddess appearing, his fucking teacher is God.
>Jokes about teacher being sent by a God from other region to him, nope he is literally Sothis the God of Fodland.
>Brings Almyrans to fight in a fort, that fort is destroyed by a tactical dubstep nuke.
>Finds out the truth about dubsteps and realizes that Almyra never stood a chance and it's a good thing Fodland isolated itself.
>Finds out Seiros is real and is talking to her.

Bonus points for Holst not giving a fuck about Almyra and just drinking off their ages conflict like it was nothing and Cyril still thinking Almyrans are idiots.

It wasn’t a meme at the beginning of the game, that’s the thing. He has to grow into that mature viewpoint first

>He fomented discord in his own faction to avoid engaging in the war
play the other routes edeltard.

With how often the game reuses maps/content, I think 4 routes was probably too much honestly. Making more splits would stretch it too thin

So was the Silver Maiden paralogue only good for extra loot and killing the professors you didn't recruit?
It seemed like a filler paralogue.

Repeat after me.

CLAUDE MAKES ALMYRA GREAT AGAIN.

Alright so you’re actually retarded then got it. This shit happens in LITERALLY EVERY ROUTE

THE ACTIONS OF THE LEADERS AND FACTIONS CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHETHER BYLETH IS PRESENT OR NOT

In Crimson Flower, HALF of the Leicester Alliance either actively support the Adrestians because they fucking despise the kingdom or want to rejoin their former country, or are completely ambivalent about the war and don't give a shit about who wins as long as they don't have to fight

Claude's faction crumbles after losing a single city and the entire alliance joins the Empire as a result

Also for Hubert laughing in your face, like if you try to send a unit down the thin little bridge near the entrance he just summons 3 fortress knights and mocks you.

Same with the two crimson flower route exclusive paralogues. I dont even remember what i got from the nader rematch one

Lorenz talks about how he is a shitty leader and that's why house Gloucester allies with the empire first.

It takes half Archbishop Byleth talking to the leaders of the alliance to actually get some real support.

Claude wasn't seeding discord, he was just incompetent and Lorenz dad isn't a quarter of the Chad Lorenz is.

She ain’t King “Big Dick” Dimitri

Attached: 915C84B4-4794-4DC7-AE42-BE1EB6748214.png (413x405, 331K)

What’ll it be, Claude?

Attached: 4F58B292-629B-430C-9163-7365D2EBAC05.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Holst sounds like a fucking chad and it's criminal that we never recruit him as a unit/ally

fanart spam

What if I sent byleth and chaded all over them with nosferatu dodge tanking

Where is this paralogue?

Exactly, because these retards clearly didn't finished Claude's route. He had the chance to open Fodlan's borders after the war, but he never did any of that despite being an Almyran trojan horse.

That scene made me lose my shit. The exposition is ramping up but Byleth literally goes
>I sleep

I pray he is in the DLC, the guy fucking survives Nemesis shielding his own soldiers from harm.

Repeat after me, Holst was the real hero.

When does lorenz stop being a douchebag? Ferdinand was a way better handled version of the pompous noble archetype

It looks like this, someone else can finish it but I'm outta this shit thread

Attached: 1567059064733.png (1759x973, 453K)

Lorenz was never a douche, he was just blinded by his ideals.

Honestly most of the females liked him from the fucking start so he was doing something right.

Almost all of his B supports show just how much he tries to be the ideal noble.

Ferdinand is more in contact with the commonfolk, Lorenz wants to do everything for the commonfolk.

Lorenz eventually grows out of it if his ending is anything to go by since he creates a true meritocracy while Ferdie makes public education, both do their best to let the common folk climb on their own right.

It's the BL timeskip after Dimitri cleans himself up

I'm right around that point. I did recruit everyone, so does that mean I won't get it?

Bernie...

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-29 00-16-33.png (1843x1035, 2.1M)

I think I had Ferdinand all wrong anons.

No you'll still get it, but obviously the professors don't show up as enemies if you've recruited them.

>while Ferdie makes public education
Does he do this in every route? Never got around recruiting him.

if the mole people had dimitri captive why they didnt just kill him and replaced with a mole clone?

it sure sounds much more easier to try to crown a random slut

Yes Edelgard saves us from a FE7 tier fight a shadow cabal for the entire fucking game plot which is boring as fuck and wouldn’t generate this level of intrigue

Because a public execution in the capital would have dealth the final blow to whatever resistance faerghus had left.
Basic war tactics.

I can't.

Attached: 100.g1t.00.png (1920x1709, 1.83M)

>real hero
>got knocked out by a bandit
Hilda please go

his role in eagles route is really well done, his father is a corrupt piece of shit that's tormented Edgy her whole life but Ferdinand is such a golden retriever he 100% believes all the noblesse oblige propaganda and takes his ancestral role as imperial advisor incredibly seriously, all the dumb shit his dad used to justify corrupt behavior is unironically practiced by him.

He and Hubert get into shouting matches because Hubert is the type to disobey orders and act secretly as long as he thinks it's in the emperor's best interests, while Ferdinand strictly believes in open challenges and discussion

So she's only likeable as a literal plot device, then.

I knew I wasn't the only one that took that shot

Attached: STUPID.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

That’s better than about 90% of the characters in this series so yeah sure

I like how everyone thinks Claude is some master schemer, but he doesn't really do anything.

Ferdie is really based. I could never understand why people say he would never stay with BE. Him and Hubie are the two I can see staying with Edie through thick and thin.

yes

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_lee_domino__sample-a4f0e585d5dc373 (850x1075, 153K)

May as well start liking the fire emblem itself then, since it's what moves the plot in all games.

MMMMMMMMMMM YES LET ME SLURP YOUR FAGGOT TOES, GOD EMPEROR

retard

Ferdinand and Lorenz are amazing case studies on what to make of one's fathers.

Ferdinand sees his Oldman as a corrupt piece of shit, he tries his best to not be him and hold himself to the real standards of Nobility.

Lorenz sees his old man as an ideal pious noble that doesn't do enough, if anything learning that his dad is directly responsible for the death of Raphael parents is the first real dent on that image outside of the ideal noble not being enough to unify the alliance.

There is also Ferdinand coming from a more unified place close to the emperor while Lorenz comes from a place were a bunch of nobles often bicker about retarded shit.

Both have this ideal for Nobility that they see on each other in their support.

I will give Edgelards one thing and it's that Goodbye King of Delusions is the best fucking track in the game.

Attached: 1565748990444.jpg (1283x721, 97K)

Because he despises Edelgard in general and doesn't support the war in the slightest, at least the empire's approach to the war.
He would stay, out of sheer obligation, but that's all.

would edelgard be a good mom?

So I am in February right now. on the first free day of the month, when should I talk to Edel to start her route? Should I wait until close to the end of the month or should I just do it after I use all my professor points for the day?

Claude is an utter failure in 3/4 routes
While El might be crazy in 3/4 routes and Dimitri might be edgy / bloodthirsty in 3/4 at least they can manage their countries. Claude by himself brings the alliance to near civil war unless you back him up

>Because he despises Edelgard in general
Based speedreader.

Bernie is just no good.

Her kid would be really book smart but eventually shoot up the school.

Based
>never recruited him in any other route
First thing he does is literally bitch about her.

Yeah and Felix bitches about Dimitri
Finish the supports

>I like how everyone thinks Claude is some master schemer, but he doesn't really do anything.

Literal almyran Trojan horse.
If you play golden Deers you get to know that he was already inside the tomb elevator and the sealed forest or that he dug through the library at night trying to one up Thomas and Seteth.

He fails miserably on the last one as Solon feds them just the right amount of Intel to doubt.

It’s almost like characterization changes within each route!

>Disagreeing with someone means you hate them
I guess Felix hates Dmitri and wants to kill him so him joining BE is canon, huh?

>Edelgard creates an meritocracy
>all her highschool friends end up in positions of power
>even the autistic recluse
Really makes you think

Attached: 1565627964640.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>flaw
Goes completely batty without Byleth dick.

>everyone in the game hypes up Hilda's brother as some sort of gigachad god-king and Caspar's dad as an unstoppable force of nature
>never even see them

Lorenz, Ferdinand and Haneman were right.

>meritocracy
Friendly reminder this word is not uttered even once in the entire script.

Those high school friends are all ultra competent though

Yeah no shit that the friends of the person who abolished a genetic class system and helped them do it end up in places of power.
Doesn't mean their kids get power. I'm fact the ending emphasizes that they wouldn't unless they prove themselves

Ultimate Gigachad Maximus was too good for us.

>t. actual edeltard

>Implying Ferdinand and Hubert aren't literally the best or top at their jobs
I'll give you Caspar though. No idea how an idiot like him became Minister of Military Affairs.

>that they wouldn't unless they prove themselves
Yes, user, history shows that the no good sons of nobles never end up in positions of power.

He probably got the job after he stopped being a manlet and became hot.

>everyone hypes him up as this poweful giga chad
>gets obliterated by nemesis

he is the yamcha of fire emblem

>BL and GD core people just wander the planet doing their own thing
>BE everyone end up in positions of power provided by Hitler-Chan
>only one to maybe commit to doing their own thing was Casper and Petra who as a couple went back and fix Brigid
You honestly need to understand greentext if you want to stay on this website.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_chinchongcha__sa (850x1202, 233K)

In his defense he bought time for his soldiers to escape and went solo VS nemesis.

Is Randolph still alive in this route?

Got any canon proof?

He's really good at fighting. I'd assume by the end of the war he gets better at tactics and stuff too since his supports are mostly about him overcoming being an unga bunga.

My PTSD riddled blood soaked Dragonslayer can't possibly be this cute!

Also hot damn that navel

Read a book on the Russian revolution you fucking moron. If anything this game’s entire plot is loosely based on it,

Head isn't split right open.

Attached: ECbLeg.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>meritocracy
the key part of the word has always been ocracy not merit

I wouldn't really call losing to the pinnacle of man that is Nemesis being a Yamcha.

this game is fucking shit, thracia remake when, i want to play a good game with actual grafix

M Byleth doesn't look so angry when he kills her.

Every scene looks worse than Femlyth. Her model looks like it was rigged in a day by an intern near release.

>smashes her head in with a look of absolute disgust while she basically confesses her love
Byleth is fucking ice cold

Attached: 1565669386821.png (1280x682, 717K)

why F byleth looks so fat? it is so the otomefags can self insert easily?

Her eyes are too big. She looks like an ayy lmao

That's pretty much his character. He's essentially a robot who is learning what emotions are.

Why is there nothing but hatred and utter contempt in her eyes when that’s her fucking beloved student that she is killing. She must at least still feel a tiny sliver of love for Edelgard, especially after that confession.

Can't be stop
GOLDEN CHADS RISE UP!!!!

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (720x686, 107K)

Because her "beloved" student is a crazy bitch that plunged the world into war and kill thousands

Why does Femleth look so off model compared to Manleth?

No, he dies when Seteth and Rhea do a two-pronged attack.

Well there's your answer then. There's no one left to take the position but Caspar.

M Byleth looked sad and determined, but not angry.

fake horns

Attached: crests.png (900x824, 520K)

So why is feudalism powered by crests worse than regular feudalism?

she's a bitch

Attached: shooting stars.png (906x1013, 791K)

because the low-born plebeians are pissed off at their lack of crests.

so it's just slave morality.

But peasants can become nobles by being born with crests.
I'm sure it doesn't happen often but is it really that much rarer of a peasant fulfilling some heroic deed and becoming a noble? The social mobility really doesn't seem much worse.

Basically but the nobles have legitimate claim to superiority, Crest bearer is capable of things no non crest bearer can achieve.

I can't. She's too perfect.

Attached: 1564598345125.jpg (2126x2126, 355K)

Depends whether she provides a safe nurturing home for her child or kicks them onto the streets to make it on their own, like Dorothea did

This is probably the worst fanbase for a character I've ever seen
That's not an exaggeration

What makes this fanbase worse than the now 2nd worst?

ur a fagit worst fanbase character is Lyn from fe7

Its actually bizarre nobody else knew. Edel was extremely unsubtle about it. Everyone was just too fucking stupid.

Attached: 1566491043413.png (1717x1080, 341K)

>red guy carrying an axe
>everytime he shows up Edel and Hubert are mysteriously gone
Seriously how did nobody figure it out before?

All 3 of them?

Plus the lisp can't be masked.

>When evil shadowy organizations are secretly manipulating world events so you join up with a shadowy organization who manipulates world events to stop them

Which is?

actually, the gba games have the better fanbase, if you check their threads you see it is only populated by gentleman

t. low test faggot

Kino

Attached: true_ending_0.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

fpbp

Back to discord tranny

Haha, deicide!

The civil war isn't caused by Claude though? It's caused by the fact that if House Gloucester so much as sneezes wrong at the border, it will get a dickful of troops storming into its territory.

Imagine being cucked enough to think that losing your awesome god powers is a good thing

Attached: 1565852905809.jpg (696x675, 262K)

NOOOO MY GOD TULPA !

Those Who Slither In The Dark should have been dealt with pre-timeskip. That way the endgame wouldn't have an obvious evil cult enemy that everything can be pinned on. Those Who Slither In The Dark seem like they're supposed to be an obviously evil early game threat for all the houses to unite against.

But I guess Claude wouldn't get a super epic let's-beat-the-bad-guys ending if they'd done that.

Then there would be nothing to redeem the game's waifu, and we can't have that!

Nobody in the entire game thinks discrimination based on crests is fair or okay. Edelgard is the only one who takes it to the extreme of killing thousands and demolishing the church because reasons.

Honestly that would make way more sense that the pre timeskip stuff we got. Quite a bit of it feels like it should only be in the Blue Lions route. Its weird that none of the bosses are really connected to the other houses like Ashe is to Lonato or Miklan is to Sylvain.

Why does this happen anyway? It's so random and out of nowhere and doesn't even happen on other routes where Rhea dies.

Because they had to give SOMETHING to Edelgard's route is my only guess and they had a main theme song to use.

Eddie:
-separated church from the state
-unified lesser provinces into one strong country
-began reforms to move away from feudalistic society

All historically good things

Fuck off Hubert you beta orbiter.

That something should have been more dev time from what I've heard about her route.

>-separated church from the state
Separated is a funny verb to use here.

I think it's intentional in order to sell DLC.

>-separated church from the state
Separated implies that there's a church left after she's done with it
>-unified lesser provinces into one strong country
By invading them and killing fucktons of people
>-began reforms to move away from feudalistic society
Citation needed

Attached: 1566481388338.jpg (1131x1450, 920K)

Here's to hoping that the DLC is actually good then. What even is the DLC other than the alt costume for Byleth?

An additional story, they did say it wouldn't be part of the routes.
And honestly just fighting the bunch of jobbers knows as slithers with Edelgard as DLC is disappointing as fuck.

>our society is evil and oppressive and shits on peasants!
>a smelly bum from a tiny village like Leonie got into the academy that trains kings and emperors with nothing but hard work and grit
So is the alliance just that fair and progressive? Wouldn't that mean that crestlet racism is just a problem of internal empire and kingdom politics?

Exactly what kind of comeback is this?

Attached: 1565260476969.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

It's called a "no u"

Leonie's entire village pitched together to pay for her entrance. Raphael sold all of his family's assets to get in.

-killed resisting forces of pope doesn't mean the church is gone, it's just been removed from power and influence
-only the leaders of resisting factions were killed, the civilians weren't, anyone who submited was safe
-were you sleeping on Eddies conversations? one of her motivations is abolishing society in which nobles and crests hold dominion, other characters discuss educating masses and so on

The alliance is the neatest place to be a peasant in, the problem it has is constant infighting.
The empire and the kingdom are as you would expect.

"If you just fucking submitted peacfully none of this would be happening"

>anyone who submited was safe
See, this is why no one likes you.

>only the leaders of resisting factions were killed, the civilians weren't, anyone who submited was safe
Do you know how wars work

>WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME CONQUER YOU

fucking soldiers had it coming
They should just have submitted to Edelgard, the warmonger of peace

The old and tried "I know you are, but what am I?" response.

Hab mich für nen Ausbildungsplatz zum Elektroniker Geräte und Systeme bei nem hochspeziellen Technologiefirma beworben. Haben mich angerufen und mir ohne Einstellungsverfahren die Stelle für 2019 angeboten, weil der Azubi für dieses Jahr abgesprungen ist. Hab am Montag nen Probetag, mal sehen.

Attached: 1567010089330.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Japanese version was her asking if continuing to fight a lost war would sate his bloodlust, which is still not great but at least touches on the actual issue of Dimitri putting personal grudges and killing Edelgard over the lives of his people.

It's the Americans that gave her that shitty clapbackesque response.

So is it a 5th route or not? I think a route where you don't take a side after the timeskip could be interesting, since that decision swings the story so much.
Leonie basically had to bankrupt her entire damn village to get into the academy so not its not really plausible through hard work and grit
>Just let me slaughter your innocent people for selfish ideals bro. Killing people that are attacking you is just as bad as killing innocent people bro.
She knows both Claude and Dimitri mostly agree with how she feels about crests and noblity right? Hell even Rhea is willing to reform the church.

Obersturmfuhrer Hubert pls.

No user, the actual japanese was posted here No real differences beyond asking if that would be enough for him.

Musst du heute nicht noch ein paar Zivilisten verbrennen, Hubert?

Dunno, seems reasonable to me. Not like they had different culture or traditions, they even spoke the same language, they didn't lose anything by being integrated into empire.

Have you thought that, maybe, they separated from the empire for a reason and don't want to go back?
500 years does a lot to culture and traditions and everyone loves Loog.

Attached: 1566389570565.png (247x422, 107K)

You know what happened to Czechs when Hitler invaded them? Nothing. Because they didn't resist. They welcomed him with flowers and survived unscathed thanks to that.

Seems reasonable that the Brits should absorb the USA, the cultures aren't that different, right?

Doujins of her selling her body to pay for the entrance fee where?

Attached: holla holla get dolla.jpg (1228x674, 210K)

Do you know about the history of the USA?

>lose current government
>is replaced by Stalin
>fought a liberation war with the empire which obviously implies that they DON'T want to be integrated into the empire
>hostile takeover by force
yeah no reasons at all to resist

You can rewind it and bench them for the rest of that map if you want a different result. Adjutant level ups didn't seem to change with the map for me though.

Dumb Edeltard

Of course Burgers would resort to history of USA, you know the difference? It's not similar at all. USA is across the fucking ocean. Better comparision would be fragmentation of Poland between the sons of the king in XIX century.

Or how Germany just took over half of Poland in WW2.

This is some "part 5 is actually the best JoJo, you just had a bad translation!" shit.

XI century I mean, lol

We cant

Do you know about the history of Russia?

>the actual issue of fighting back instead of allowing his people to get conquered

Cringe

How about the unification of Germany, but that was actually done by clever diplomacy and using outside threats instead of UNGA BUNGA ME RULE NOW so it doesn't fit your Edel dindu nuffin narrative.

>Leonie's entire village pitched together to pay for her entrance
So? Did they do this for no reason or because Leonie made them want to do it

What the fuck is wrong with Marianne? She has legit reasons for being the way she is.

They are jap dub songs, you have to rewatch the credits and Rhea's song events in jap to unlock them

Everyone who's depressed or worse in this game has legit reasons to be the way they are.

>the only way society can be fixed is if actually competent people are in charge
*appoint all her friends to the positions they were going to inherit anyways*

It's fine user. She also abolishes the nobility by putting all her noble friends in charge.

Attached: 1566771742111.png (420x629, 277K)

>part of empire fights war of liberation to break off from an empire even though the cultures are similar
>they obviously don't want to go back
I really don't see how the ocean makes that a bad comparison. Not like you can blame the burgers either, American history is the only history they teach in their schools.
That user's point was it isn't realistic to get into the academy with just hard work, since it still costs a fortune.

>That user's point was it isn't realistic to get into the academy with just hard work
If you live in the empire only

Instead of improving their territories anyone in a position of power must fight off rivals constantly

I get that Lindhart and Benadetta do nothing productive on the taxpayers money but still

Wait what?

I think he accidentally discarded it.

Edelgard's S-support sucked ass, it's very underwhelming for the game's main girl. Probably because her romance dialogues suffered from gender neutrality.

Attached: obsessed.png (900x1101, 564K)

>Marry Dragon Goddess
>Lol it's just a Tulpa, enjoy masturbation

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-image-750x400.jpg (750x400, 43K)

We like to fight about who was right and who was wrong, but in reality the game, let alone characters are just not well written. I know it's a meme at this point but take GoT, you could root and love for the characters who had done questionable stuff without every discussion turning into morality olimpics.

Claude did nothing wrong but he wasn't really caring about anyone but his curiosity and Wyvern Niggers.
Edelgard was imparted false informations from three different sides, plus Hubert's conditioning and actions, which ignored Edelgard's will.
Dimitri was just mad as fuck.

The only two parts I genuinely think were written bad were Rodrigue's death/Byleth's imprisonment, both easily avoidable through time travel, and Dimitri and Claude not joining to battle El in Greonger Field, Dimitri's autism just makes no sense at all there

main difference between 3 houses and GoT being that 3 houses has 4 different routes in which characters can HEAVILY contradict how they act in the other ones. GoT just has one canon story.

GoT characters heavily contradict their behaviour without any need for multiple routes

The characters are consistent across paths, only the development of Dimitri and Rhea really differs notably. What you said is mostly stated by Edeltards to try and sweep away her tyranny that is more obvious in other routes.

>he doesnt love himself

Got some question.

Why does Rhea just go mad at the end of Silver Snow?
Why and how did Seteth and Flayn lose manakete power?
How exactly would manipulating world events help Rhea resurrect her loli mom? And was Edelgard right in saying she caused Fodlan splits or was it just nobles personal doings?

I've never actually read any of the books or watched the show so I didn't know this
Its mostly due to you being able to recruit the students into the other houses. Like how the fuck does Ingrid, who only wants to become a kingdom knight, have any business joining the BE's? Edelgard is comically evil in every other path but her own.

>Like how the fuck does Ingrid, who only wants to become a kingdom knight, have any business joining the BE's?
Every class change is because the students think Manuela/Hanneman are incompetent in the field they're interested and Byleth would much better help their education, by witnessing the events from the other class then, they end up joining in the timeskip aswell, if Ingrid joined black eagles she would only see Rhea suddently revealed to be some sort of FE's Yamato no Orochi to be killed ASAP

>bought season pass
>nothing happened
Do I need to install something?

That makes sense actually, I should have used a better example. Like why the fuck does anyone stay with Dimitri aside from Dedue in the non BL paths? He's so punished to the point that he lets all of them get killed.

>globalist
>best
NO

Attached: 1543603527282.webm (584x486, 366K)

They are his friends, and Dimitri actually bonded with most of his house during the year.
And obviously you are going to side with the murderhobo defending your homeland.

>Like why the fuck does anyone stay with Dimitri aside from Dedue in the non BL paths? He's so punished to the point that he lets all of them get killed
They stand with Gilbert, Dimitri openly objects to every move you and Gilbert plan, he wants to just dive headfirst into the empire but you keep him in check because you need him as the rightful heir

Sorry, I'm a brainlet, didn't read "Non BL", what that user said, might I add, in Crimson Flower he's not JUST so they just defend the kingdom

This game worth it if I have never played a fire emblem game or anything similar? I need something other than xenoblade on my switch.

Then sure, it's piss easy as far as FE goes because of the lack of the hard modes yet.

For someone new to the series it'll be fine on hard/classic unless he uses a guide to be a min max faggot.

Hello, fellow senseis. I would like to receive some advice on a student of mine. Lately there was nothing but trouble with this student, to keep his identity safe let's call him student D.

This student D changed a lot over some time. As of now he doesn't attend any of my classes and hears no advice of mine. I often find in some dark and dusty corner, crouching and mumbling "rip and tear, rip and tear" over and over again. Other students are getting scared of him because he said numerous times that he is going to kill everybody. Village people don't even come outside at night because student D doesn't sleep anymore and instead walks through village with his big spear he received as a present from his father. There was also this serious incident with student F.

Anybody, please, give me some advice how to deal with this problematic student. Thank you.

Attached: byleth.jpg (320x180, 9K)

The mechanics are the simplest in the series I think, no pair up sheningans, weapon triangle isn't there, or if it is, it is so inconsequential you aren't told about it, etc.

Battallions/gambits are the only new addition and can grant great strategic depth, but they are in no way mandatory, you only use them if you really want to break the game

Kill everyone, then there will nobody for him to kill.

Fuck him, he's obviously asking for it.

If, by chance, someone wants to kill a friend of his, don't save them; it should have him come to his senses

Still seems pretty extreme for anyone other than Dedue, they make it pretty clear that Byleth is most of the reason they don't leave Dimitri. Felix thinks that Byleth can knock some sense into him which he eventually does.
I haven't actually done Crimson Flower yet but defending the kingdom checks out with their characters.
Do you think you would like the gameplay at all? The story isn't enough to keep you invested if you hate the gameplay. You could emulate one of the older games for a bit and also keep in mind that 3 houses is much easier than most of the other FE games. If you do get 3 Houses play on hard/classic, the game is pretty simple anyways and classic isn't nearly as punishing as it was before (thanks to being able to rewind turns a few times a map). FE has never really been hard for just beating the maps, beating the maps with every one of your units actually living is the hard part, which casual mode totally ruins.

Hubert did fucking nothing. All he ever says is "whatever Lady Edelgard want is what I want, my opinion does not matter".

>doing petra paralogue
>suddenly hubert meteor
>oh shit nigger.png.exe
>petra literally surrounded and with 10hp
>fuck fuck fuck
>remember she has vantage and desperation
>proceeds to crit 7 niggas in a row before they can touch her

god damn I want to breed her so hard

That wouldn't be a good example for my students.
He's my student, i want to keep this job.
Please elaborate on this.

I still don't know what Claude was thinking in that battle in the BL route. He literally says that he has no idea why he's fighting you but still puts two arrows in your skull.

You didn't play Black Eagles route and did the supports did you? She tells hims tuff like "Don't have the disertors killed", he says "Yes of course, as you wish" and then tells the messanger to do it anyway because he knows better than her

Attached: 1567080566293.png (640x854, 411K)

Say, some enemy of his infiltrates and obviously wants to kill him, say one of his friend sacrifices for him last minute, say you had some way to prevent all of this and deal with the enemy before he approaches anyone of them; do nothing and let the sacrifice open D's heart

>be me in BL
>defeat Edelgard and her goons
>still have to attack Claude for no reason
>Claude attacks you for no reason as well
>still work together with him later in the story
The excuse of the battle being too hectic makes no sense. Claude the troops are literally fucking color coded dude.

Have you tried presenting him with huge guts? I heard from my sister that it is what people who enjoy ripping and tearing like. I myself enjoy fishing so I may have some left over
Alternatively, if you have a vagina, consider fucking the angst out of him. If not, you may want to provide him with some other vagina, but I would highly advice against thinking of Flayn. She is pure and her brother will murder you. Remember that the church of Seiros is here for you.

Did you miss the part where Edelgard had a bunch of your soldiers killed and made it look like Claude had it done it?

She probably did the same thing to Alliance soldiers.

Exactly how much has the game been simplified? I'd like to go back and play other FE games if I end up liking 3 houses but if it's the case that it's hard to work backwards I'm hesitant to play this first.

Chaotic warfare>tactical schemery

Do you really think the so-called master tactian would fall for that when even the nuclear boar figures it out?

You picked some really retarded examples friendo

If you say, play FE Three Houses and go back to FE7, the first one in the west, you'd only have to learn the weapons triangle and how to maximize exp and loot in every map, since there's no extra map/activities of sorts

the horns are fake, afaik.

Should have made it a FoW map.

Popular both before the game’s launch, GD gets the best cast and overall the best ending, which provides answers to most questions. They also get the best final boss.

Attached: ABFFBEE2-6498-41B6-948E-97945A32B154.jpg (1200x1049, 182K)

Kek

You don’t know what that word means.

Dimitri's punished ass figured it out and seriously Claude you know who DIMITRI is, the guy obviously not working with the empire.
Pair up from the 3ds games is basically removed (the replacement practically does nothing compared to what the old pair up did) which can be a good thing. The weapons triangle which was a thing in every other FE game minus the 3ds gaiden remake is also absent in 3 Houses. Gambits/Battalions are new to the series in 3 houses but you can beat the whole thing without using them. It shakes things up enough while still feeling like FE imo. You will probably enjoy the older games if you like 3 Houses, just be prepared for them to be more difficult. I would also go with the other user's suggestion of playing FE7 after, it gives you a decent idea of what most of the other games are like.
Never thought adding FoW would improve a map till now but that would actually be a good reason to for Claude to mistakenly attack you.

Why do People Always spout that bullshit About the western church when the Ashe/Catherine paralogou and support make it clear that they are mainly Looking to depose the cardinals of the western church and that this wasn't even their first attempt to assassinate Rhea.

Idiots had it coming.

>Did you forget the part where the Church sends out soldiers to eradicate all resistance and dissent at the start of the game?
Not only is this sentence complete bullshit, the Empire does this too. Do you think Petra is an actual guest of the Empire?

The faerghus Region was originally controlled by Nemesis and only became part of the empire after Seiros killed him which lead to the Empire becoming the sole power in Fodlan.

But somehow keeping that bit of Rhea's machinations around is alright with Edelgard.

Church route is understandable. She kills Dimitri and Claude, possibly Dedue, and her relationship with you is far more hostile because you take her house away and pretty much backstab her to be the new lord. Also, the war far is far more bloody and the deaths gets to Byleth, even seeing Dimitri's ghost.

>Why does Rhea just go mad at the end of Silver Snow?
Dragon degeneration. Her condition was always unstable but being physically weakened accelerated her descent.
>Why did Seteth and Flayn lose the ability to transform
Flayn exhausted her power during the War of the Heroes and fell into hibernation. It's implied that had permanent consequences for her health and that is why she no longer can transform. Seteth may have discarded his ability to transform for her sake as well.
>How exactly would manipulating world events help Rhea resurrect her Loli mom?
It doesn't. Rhea's just trying to make sure that Fodlan doesn't go to shit and humans don't nuke the continent again before she can resurrect her mother.
>And was Edelgard right in saying she caused Fodlan splits?
Probably not. It would be to Rhea's benefit to keep the Empire whole so the church can have a tighter grip on the continent.

>because you take her house away and pretty much backstab her to be the new lord
Edel betrayed you, and her house sided with you over the bitch emperor that was fine with killing them all. Byleth has all the reason in the world to despise her.

No, if it came out what Crests truly were every crest bearer would most likely be treated as Marianne.

Marianne is just unlucky, having inherited the crest of the one guy who was historically seen as a Monster (albeit for different reasons).

Sounds like a plan then. Thanks anons

I don't agree with the empire part, I think it was on Thea's best interest to split and weaken the empire into smaller territories for easier control.

i would say that it is more likely that somewhere in that chain of playing telephone Slither fucks got involved to Change the Information.

Wouldn't make sense for Emperors to Change the truth to something that makes the Empire in truth less legitimate.

I liked Rhea's Otherkin Party, it's one of the few maps that you can't bullshit with StrideWarp.

In what universe does backing two rebellions based on separation from a distant central authority that was already loyal to you, help you maintain control?

Why would you StrideWarp beside LTC?

That ain't Catherine.

>weak god
>literally able to reverse death by stopping and going back in time
user, he's retardly OP

So you can make the game have a VN mode

Glad to help, have fun user.

>butcha
Stop, please stop. I don't want my pure Leonie in his doujins.

Attached: 1566485417329.jpg (820x1200, 85K)

I would like to point out that Marianne was able to overcome her curse and turn it into strength, and became a stronger person as a result.

How are crest truly different from any natural talent or condition?

the fuck it was stolen by their ancestors millennia ago is the main thing

He wants no borders and race mixing, user. What else would you call him?

>pure
Yeah, right. Just how many dicks did she suck to collect the cash for the academy?

Because you can and it makes some maps hilariously stupid.

......how did I typo fact as fuck

Based and junglepilled

Attached: 1510522717478.jpg (645x800, 113K)

All the split did was make the empire super butthurt about the church. The Kingdom is loyal, sure, but the church influence in the Alliance is minimal to the point where the Eastern church basically lacks any authority. How is this better than having a firm grip on the Empire?