That person irl who unironically types/says video game deities in their expressions like "oh my Arceus" or "thank...

>that person irl who unironically types/says video game deities in their expressions like "oh my Arceus" or "thank Palutena"

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1000, 121K)

Warhammer fags do this all the time.

I'm gonna start doing this

I know a bitch who does this in real life and she either uses "Arceus", or a Fire Emblem deity. I can't help but cringe when she does it. She also "dabs" if she finds something cool. Keep in mind we're talking about a girl who's almost 30.

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA

yeah but did you fuck her

Yeah but would she fuck me?

By the Nine Divines!

yeah but did you let her fuck you

GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN

>that guy who talks in twitch memes

Attached: 1483491539603.png (376x415, 215K)

This doesn't exist. Stop making shit up

Assault! Assault!

Have you heard weebs irl talking like their favorite characters? That shit is horrible.

Every 40k fag I’ve ever met irl has been the biggest fucking cringelord

Aidios mio...

WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THRE- BY HALONE

LUL

I'd fuck her. I dab ironically because life is depressing and meaningless and at least engaging in youth cringe culture makes me chuckle a little at myself inside.

I really dislike when people say "Question mark"
Some fag said it at work "Uhmm I can't run question mark"

No, I can't stand real women but I think she craves my cock. She's probably a virgin.
Are you into ugly hambeasts?
No, she's way too autistic for that and really awkward. Hearing her yell shit such as "O Arceus" makes me want to kill myself on the spot. Kek.

>Are you into ugly hambeasts?
Lol no I'm gay.

To be entirely fair: there's exactly as much proof for the existence of Arceus as any other deity

By the gods!

>that e-friend that does nothing but spew autistic ramblings about D2 and you do the same but with whatever single-player flavor of the month you're on right now

Attached: TH951F~1.png (1920x820, 2.17M)

Back when NV first came out me and my friends used to greet eachother with benny's autistic sounding lines.

"what in the godamn" when something unexpected happened

"it's the tops baby" with both fingers pointing out, as a greeting.

"ring a ding ding" same as above

Beat that

>by Odin's beard
>by Zeus's bolt
>thank the elder gods

It's the Grand Champion!

Attached: by azura.jpg (880x1320, 195K)

Oh for Sparda's sake

I might hatefuck her eventually, I gotta admit her tits are huge (and pretty soft, she has rubbed them against me before)
You may be right user, I'll try to dab ironically in real life with her

Oh my gods...how embarrassing

Attached: 1518133_1643035482600299_785954301537199985_n.jpg (960x720, 65K)

They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong.

what in the goddamn is only good because it's not a real phrase, it's just something he said when genuinely shocked to see you

americans

>>that guy who talks in twitch memes
Everytime I see this even in chat, I get angry.

>MONKAS
>POGGERS
>Copypasting whatever the fuck is being thrown around

Attached: Avalon.2001.720p.BluRay.x264-ESiR.mkv_snapshot_01.35.07_[2018.07.13_22.12.43].jpg (1280x692, 103K)

I say "thank the maker" as an axclamation cause I've watched star wars too many times.

Oh my moot this thread is so fucking cringe.

>That guy who greentexts in the games chat and spouts Yea Forums memes

Attached: 1561988641743.jpg (1646x1242, 1.58M)

I've been "greentexting" since before using Yea Forums, I'll use my memearrows wherever I want.

OmegaLUL is the one that makes me want to slap the other person on the screen. My cousin does this shit and I just flat out ignore him whenever I see him.

Attached: 8ofb0adefat21.jpg (1118x1008, 111K)

I'm guilty of this one, though I try to at least keep it limited to when it's Yea Forums related. I'm also guilty of saying stuff like ">implying x" a lot.

I've never heard this, might start doing it

I've always despised the faggots that do this. What is worse is when they also change the font color manually to make it look green. Fucking retards

>marn telling old FGC stories about shit that happened when he was on tea EMP
>Triforce got into a fight with some people at his gaming house and said Zelda protect me
This fucking nigga

Attached: thisnigga.jpg (799x1200, 100K)

How fat is she?

TRUE LULW

Attached: The Way of the Gun 2000 BRRip 720p H264 AAC-BeLLBoY (Kingdom-Release).mp4_snapshot_00.34.17_[2018.12 (1280x720, 1.52M)

blessings of Julianos upon ye

Who could be so depraved? Umbasa...

Definitely fuck that big tittied bitch. There's something about an ugly chick with big tits that's irresistible to me.

>i dab ironically
as if anyone does anything else.

This literally never has happened

>these both have the same amount of direct phtsical evidence.to support their existence therefore they are equally valid figures of worship

how's high school treating you?

Well we can't prove or disprove the existence of any god, but we can
>prove or disprove claims made by people advocating for the existence of a god, like historical claims about the origin of a religion or whether or not a supposedly holy text was ever edited or plagiarized
>look at the context of a religious system, like if it was created as an explicit work of fiction in the case of Arceus, and rule it out as most likely not real
>compare claims made about gods, like their physical existence on Earth or the efficacy of a certain ritual, with truths about our universe and see if they are compatible
For instance, if people claimed that the Earth was on top of a giant turtle god, we could check. If a religious belief centered around something like the universe or Earth being created at a specific date we could prove or disprove that as well.
Finally we have to consider that all our beliefs are built from human cultural context, and in the immense vastness of the universe we are basically a spec of dust. Considering that it's almost impossible for some alien civilization in another part of the universe to create a myth about a pokemon god, we'd have to assume that we got it right AND every other potential civilization in the universe got it wrong which is very unlikely.

Attached: moo.png (1085x750, 799K)

>LET'S GO

Attached: 1565886702752.png (500x500, 206K)

this. the only way this is acceptable is if you're playing on a Yea Forums server

>anything good happens
"LETS GOOOOOOOO"

Attached: 1473850649225.jpg (499x665, 41K)

I was in Walmart a couple months ago, and a box of chips I picked up ripped open and spilled on the floor. So some employee girl walks up to me, and says, "awe man that sucks, can I get an F in the chat?" Then she fucking dabbed.

Also Sick of seeing kids do Fortnite dances everywhere I go.

>oof
>bruh
>omegalul
>poggers
>yikes
>kappa

Attached: 1557601597395.png (1246x1745, 45K)

I know this feel. Man gazes into the abyss and dabs on it.

Slang in general is just an embarrassment.

Sounds like a fun person

>that autistic kid that comes to the smash tourney
>that guy who isn't the best player there but is still damn good that plays him in the first round
>has to play like he's physically handicapped to not obliterate the shit out of the autist
>still does anyways
>'g-good job buddy'

Attached: help.png (449x617, 533K)

Warhammer didn't start out as a gay video game but as a chad tabletop so they can get away with it unlike you cringelord gamerincels.

>chad tabletop
no such thing
you're playing with barbies
except you paint them edgy and come up with enough "nuh uh you can't do that" to the degree you need a book to play with the dolls

is her name Kate?

Tabletop/pnps are so gay these days I don't even touch Pathfinder modules.

Besides, they're talking about 40k tryhards, OG Warhammer is still fine.

100% more real and meaningful than praying to a made up flying sky man that judges you and does nothing else

>Tabletop/pnps are so gay
Don't project your video gayness onto tabletop. There's nothing more patrician and chad than tabletop where a faggot like you needs to face real people and can't act like a bitch as you do in video games like the incel you are.

>I was in Walmart a couple months ago, and a box of chips I picked up ripped open and spilled on the floor. So some employee girl walks up to me, and says, "awe man that sucks, can I get an F in the chat?" Then she fucking dabbed.
The heartiest of keks

How is that any worse than any other made-up deity?

>"I'm a sex goddess worshipper"

Sure thing, buddy, keep projecting in a world where most Games Workshop stores are MtG lardass gathering points and FATAL continues to exist.

An MtG lardass can get more pussy than you ever could user, especially cunny and boycunny. It's a sad reality.

Attached: SJW Magic The Gathering of Pedophiles.png (580x587, 103K)

cringe

kappa ripperino

dilate

dilate libtards

Nothing bad with that.