What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 1-9uKMhgToFJZMk42k18haeQ.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

Were all just a couple a yumans

Hamfisted racial allegories

A good time if you let someone else play it on stream while you catch up on your backlog.

a good detective story, a mediocre civil rights story that can only be played one way and a godawful mother+daughter story that literally ruins itself at the end seriously kill kara as early as possible

Attached: marko.gif (360x240, 982K)

One good arc and two shit ones. Also a pretty diverse set of choice and consequence.

1/3 of a good game trapped within 2/3rds of a bad game.

this, skip the mom + daughter crap
if they die early on the main story doesn't change

A goofy ass game that tries and fails to be taken seriously and falls flat as a result. Hank and Connor are bretty good tho. Alice a shit

pretentious garbage
reminder that robots aren't people

>this

fight the crack addict at the start and fail the prompts because it's hilarious and you skip the worst part of the game. Also go full edgelord as Marcus because it makes the terrible writing slightly more enjoyable.

Kill the maid woman as soon as you can
Markus is boring but tolerable
Connor is cool

Connor and Hank are the only good characters and they in the same scenes supporting each other. Every other character is a shitty robot who the game fails to make you give a fuck about.

an action-packed trip to Detroit

Are there niggers in this game?

Worse. There's nigger kissing scenes.

don't use that word please

Society.
Robots.
Humans.

Racism is forbidden on Yea Forums.

That's because everything about that dynamic was stolen from a far better work of fiction.

Attached: 51K4mRqNBqL.jpg (293x500, 32K)

*sings*
OH SHIT THEY HUMAN STOP THE ATTACK SHIET GIVE EM RIGHTS THAT NIGGA SINGING BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV

Don't take it too seriously and enjoy the ride.

sorry. are there niggers in this movie

the game is an allegory for accepting niggers, but you can't do that now a days without throwing a few in themselves.

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

the parts with connor and hank are great, but thats mostly because their actors forced david cage to change the script
the other characters and overall story are terrible

Actually, it's an allegory for reparations and eventual balkanization of the United States.

Attached: very soon.jpg (512x486, 106K)

Pure schlock that genuinely thinks its being clever for using robots as race allegories.

>a mediocre civil rights story
It's flat out awful. Half the time you don't even know if Marcus is actually freeing the robots or just controlling them for his own ends. The robots certainly don't have much of a will outside obeying anything Markus says.

Attached: 1559685004420.jpg (526x538, 34K)

It goes multiple ways but its hard to pull off. You can actuall make Marcus fuck off Jerico, save his own ass and leave the deviants to die

Canon route is dirty nuke though.

don't steal my joke dirtbag

Khara is just trying to find a home. Marcus is the story that had potential but falls flat. The beginning had a great premise, specifically when the creator of Marcus was still alive and when he gets thrown off to the robot junkyard. After that it goes downhill, then you get a pretty cool watch_dog-like tower heist chapter only for the main plot to get in the way of fun again.
Damn that's crazy. I only made Marcus a peaceful protester. Tried my best to keep all 3 MCs alive but also innocent kind of.

Connor and Hank deserve their own series

it will make u cry

Attached: 1538876622804.png (259x367, 124K)

I did too user

Attached: 1559752031830.jpg (474x335, 25K)

cringe and bluepilled experience

Attached: 1221911.jpg (900x675, 59K)

the whole game should have been focused on connor
prove me wrong

Attached: 1534808443699.png (445x472, 360K)

Correct, but also at some point it's proven that the androids aren't sapient, the rebellion is entirely manufactured by a virus, and the good ending is ending the android rebellion.

Chicanos aren't real Mexicans, fuck you.

Attached: e77.jpg (1440x810, 212K)

Surprisingly fun interactive movie.

bump

A sci-fi detective story, a sci-fi spin on Alice in Wonderland, and a sci-fi french catholic spin on biblical stories.