How come Street Fighter doesn't have the obligatory loli-bait or trap character?

How come Street Fighter doesn't have the obligatory loli-bait or trap character?
Blazblue has plenty, GG has May and Bridget, MvC has Tron, SamSho has Rimururu and Cham Cham, SoulCal has Amy, DoA has "that" character, and even Tekken has Lucky Chloe, Xiaoyu and Leo, and yet SF doesn't have a single character that fits that template, the only one that might fit would be Menat but that's a bit of a stretch.

Attached: 091013_conceptabel.jpg (221x320, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xfH5Hg8X7l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sakura

Shes not even a loli anymore

Sakura
if you need proof she's in my /h/ folder

She still had a more or less developed body before and now she's an old hag in SFV.

I, uhh, need proof please

>street fighter
>no traps

Attached: poison.png (500x728, 206K)

Only genuine faggots like Poison. Not trap material at all.

>abel was going to be a little girl
what a fucking wild direction change
i guess if you want to believe in memes and shit translations then poison would be the trap
i always wanted necro's girlfriend as a fighter too so i guess she would count as the little girl fighter even though she's probably legal to show up as an adult's GF
she also now looks like harley quinn apparently according to the wiki so take that as you would

Attached: necro&effie.jpg (360x480, 38K)

>girl

Traps are male characters with female beauty while being male.

Poison is a shemale.

Dont mix terms, only e-tranny trogs do that.

Attached: xd5RLUA.jpg (533x536, 58K)

Makoto? Or Ibuki I don't know

makoto

Effie
Too bad she isn't playable.

For some reason I actually prefer the Abel we got.

>loli-bait
closest one was Nanase from Street Fighter EX
>trap
Poison, technically a newhalf, but fictional newhalfs are pretty much traps with fake boobs

Abel is kinda bland. Why isn't he a raging caricature of a frenchman like Dhalsim, Honda or El Fuerte are for their countries?

SF lore respects age and training as evidenced by the likes of Gouken, Oro and Gen. An actual loli fighting adults wouldn't fit the tone of the series. Sakura is supposed to be am exceptional prodigy and Cammy has genetical tampering by Shadaloo, and even with those excuses their bodies are still closer to those of adults than children, so that is as far as it is pushed.

This would have been a god tier alt costume for Makoto

because he was slated to be the next protagonist
a lot of the pseudo protagonist characters are pretty fucking bland

Ryu being boring kind of made sense, cause noble japanese karate man is its own cliche

but Alex had no excuse. The guy is based off Hulk Hogan, is from New York, and is flat as a board in character. in 3 he had a revenge plot line
but in 5 he should have been super Brookyln or act like Hulk Hogan

Alex, he's supposed to be based on modern mixed martial arts fighters i think. i wouldn't say they're boring but its kind of hard to think of a general personality for them

>Alex, he's supposed
meant Abel

Poison is the ideal trap material:

>pretty face
>curvaceous body
>feminine voice
>small penis

Traps dont have boobs.

>curvaceous body
So not a trap. Unless its curvaceous without any over female traits like breasts. Which you might as well just describe as "has a thick ass"

Uh...

Attached: 8ed41ee73d3d557b3abe4cb43744957c.jpg (1000x1414, 435K)

agree

Because that just doesn't fit the Capcom fighting game style.

>liking a transexual is somehow less gay than liking a man in girl's clothes

Attached: 1543887880795.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

Some would unironically argue yes. "Feminine cute penis".

Its still a man's cock. Its okay to be a prancing lala homo faggot but please be honest with yourselves anons.

>less gay
neither traps, nor hot transsexuals are gay at all, both are made for straight men

and Ingrid as the loli-bait

Attached: ingrid-capcomfightingevolution-full.png (229x550, 116K)

Explain to me how finding pic related attractive is gay, sure, she (male) has a penis but it's not like you're gonna suck her (male) dick, that actually would be pretty gay, but if you're just gonna fuck her (male) in the ass, there's pretty much no difference between pic related and any other girl, or are you saying any kind of anal is homosexual?

Attached: 43272488.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Explain to me how finding pic related attractive is gay
It's a male
you're male
you're gay

homosexuality has less to do with biological sex and more with physical attributes and sexual role

good luck convincing a straight man to fap to best girl Sakura

Attached: Sakura.png (480x280, 170K)

De
nial

If its a man, its a man. Doesn't matter if it has tits or wears a dress or is pretty or not. Its a man. Its a boy. Its a dude. Its a lad.

The only way its not gay if you're a female user. And I mean real female not a tranny.

Its not healthy to deny objective reality like this, why would you put so much effort into convincing yourself that its somehow not gay to suck a dick then to admit that you're at the very least a bisexual.

Attached: b5a3253c9f73541e828e953a902a4746.png (1700x1946, 1.45M)

i'm 100% straight, i like girls and traps

Then you're a bisexual. You like women and men that look like women. You're 50% straight at the most.

Half of the shit you named aren't even lolis, what is wrong with you?

Attached: Soul_Calibur_6_(VI)_Lizardman_(Generic_Aeon_Calcos)(2).png (305x635, 372K)

100% straight

men that look like women and are gay exist for straight men's pleasure

Yes, for gay or bisexual men's pleasure. How the trap looks like doesn't matter, its a trap. Its a man. You like men. Your taste in men is feminine men. Its still men.

Just like how some straight guys like girls with muscles, or short hair, or wear suits or traditionally masculine clothes or costumes (like lady knights).
If a straight man's pleasure involves a man's ass then that man isn't 100% straight.

You can't place the burden of your own sexuality on other people. Welcome to the bi club, faglord

Millennials have a terrible grasp of terms and definitions.

Attached: 1561655854381.jpg (483x589, 78K)

It may be male but if you weren't told it was, would you even know?
This is the problem with nips drawing traps, it is literally just a girl with a penis.
A lot of them have very little features that define them as a man besides the penis. Speech is feminine, walking, acting, dressing, etc, are all feminine in the way they do those things.
Hell, many raging homosexuals themselves dislike rl traps and shemales/trannies as the features and attitude they have is not very masculine.
Dicks are meh and i dont like the idea of anal, boy or girl, but i still have fapped to traps both 2d and 3d, not realising they were till the cock was shown. A few times i have lost the boner other times no. But if i know outright that the person has dick between their legs, i wont bother with it. Even futa is no go for me.

Makoto and Poison you dunce

Attached: 555-come-on-now.jpg (600x375, 38K)

i'm neither bi, nor a faglord, just a normal straight male:

>women and men that look like women

keyword = woman

>It may be male but if you weren't told it was, would you even know?

You knowing doesn't matter, its not your cognizance that grants sex to other people. A man is a man even if you don't know its a man.

>This is the problem with nips drawing traps, it is literally just a girl with a penis.

That's the point.

And if after knowing that its a man and you still like it, you're liking a man.

That's why i said loli-bait, retard. Actual loli characters wouldn't fit in SC or Tekken but Lucky Chloe and Amy are still obviously aimed at the same demographic as lolis, hence loli-bait.

>what a fucking wild direction change
SFIV had a shit-ton of them. Per Example: Rufus was originally going to be a tall, skinny black guy nicknamed "King Cobra".

Attached: SFIV_PC_Concept_Art_Various_11.jpg (511x768, 57K)

>TFW favorite character is one of the worst in the only game they were in

shit sucks, only slightly better than twelve. Basically no reason to pick him as a main.

Why can't devs balance slow characters?

Attached: latest.jpg (1600x1600, 150K)

Juri could've been anything from a little old lady that was the strongest woman on earth to a scientist that would remove parts of her costume per round.

Attached: 1302445923693.jpg (850x1234, 234K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0xfH5Hg8X7l

Attached: plato_360x450.jpg (570x712, 142K)

That first point was basically fucked up by me, meant to add it isnt gay to be attracted to traps if they are overly feminine. I have seen plenty of traps from people posting them on Yea Forums and some are definitely more attractive then an actual women, but when i know they have the dick it hurts. Hasnt stopped me jerking all the time like i said

>Little old lady Gen style and a black weeb kungfu addict
God DAMN these are both so much better than "Edgy slut waifu bait" and "Fat ugly american"

Attached: death.png (128x128, 24K)

No, keyword = man.

You can't be straight if you're a man and you like men of any flavour. Girly or not. This is as evident as the sun rising from the east.

Some straight men like feminine women (milfs, overtly feminine chicks, etc.), some straight men like masculine women (tomboys, musclegirls, etc.). If you exclusively like women you're straight.
Some gay men like masculine men (musclebros, bears, etc.) some gay men like feminine men (twinks, traps, trannies, etc.) If you exclusively like men you're homosexual.

Some men like both women (masculine, feminine or both) and men (masculine, feminine or both). Those are bisexuals.

Its not your perception that decides whom is male or female though, its a fact of the other person. Fucking a girly dude in the ass is not less gay or not gay then compared to fucking a manly dude in the ass because a man's ass is a man's ass. The only way its not gay is if the ass is a woman's, masculine or feminine. Or if you're a woman pegging a man in the ass which is still straight sex though kinky.

Lucky Chloe isn't aimed at that demographic at all. Amy absolutely is and she's like 14 so she lands squarely on the peg. Chloe is is aimed at idol fans. Xiaoyu is a straight up adult and underwent drastic design change to reflect her age and I have no idea how you threw Tron Bonne in there either.

You also neglected to mention Talim who is also a hebephile magnet like Amy.

>And if after knowing that its a man and you still like it, you're liking a man.

not him, but if the "trap" is exactly your type, but you stop liking it after learning the truth you're just suffering from a case of social conditioning

in a few decades from now, men will start fucking female sexbots, that doesn't mean they would also fuck R2-D2 or C3PO

A Black Weeb KungFu Addict that looked like Kobe Bryant to boot.

Attached: King Kobra Rufus.jpg (624x629, 47K)

Based

Necro is not an adult, he is a horribly mutated teenager

>That first point was basically fucked up by me, meant to add it isnt gay to be attracted to traps if they are overly feminine.

Yes but the point is that they're still men.

>I have seen plenty of traps from people posting them on Yea Forums and some are definitely more attractive then an actual women, but when i know they have the dick it hurts.

Which is you liking mostly feminine traits.

>Hasnt stopped me jerking all the time like i said

Which is why you're not straight. If you find out that a nice bubble butt you've been jerking off to also has a cock and a pair of nuts and you keep jerking off you've subconsciously already accepted that some men are okay as sex partners. And if some men are okay then you're not straight. You're a bisexual whom enjoys feminine beauty in both men and women.

no, keyword = woman

you don't get aroused because of chromosomes, you get aroused because of looks

>Or if you're a woman pegging a man in the ass which is still straight sex though kinky.
it's straight sex, but the man is gay

He's just a slav that went to too many raves

Yeah, I blame Ono on those two and Abel getting changed. ESPECIALLY when you get into somebody like Hakkan getting in with his goofy ass and somehow THAT character is fine.

Attached: 1343586763352.jpg (2820x2700, 803K)

They really aren't. Rufus is fuckawful and Juri is pretty whatever but King Conra was uninteresting as hell and the old bitch is weak.

>tfw the first Canadian Street Fighter character is a giant retard obsessed with cars and the only thing related to his Canadian origin is a retarded as fuck maple leaf haircut and his names being called shit like "Ontario Elbow Drop"
>not a big lumberjack grappler with a toque and a plaid jacket that caber tosses the opponent, covers himself in maple syrup Hakan style to reduce pushback on his moves, and apologizes after landing his special attacks

Attached: 1462489275440.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Yeah they made a good character instead

"Fat american" isn't an interesting character concept either, and black weebs are great friends.
I swear anyone that is unironically racist on Yea Forums has never had a black weeb friend, they always cheer me up with how hype they get about shit like DBZ, Naruto and One Piece, and they're fucking always up to throw down in Street Fighter. Just never ask them to play anime fighting games, they'll fucking wreck you.

Abigail is retarded, he'd make more sense as an american character. He should have been from Texas.

>not him, but if the "trap" is exactly your type, but you stop liking it after learning the truth you're just suffering from a case of social conditioning

Its not social conditioning to not like people of the opposite or same sex depending on your sexuality.

If you are a man whom mistook another man for a woman (which may be your fault for being oblivious or their fault for being misleading, or no-one's really fault for a genuine misunderstanding) and you're still fine with them after the misunderstanding has been resolved, then you're not straight. This doesn't mean that if you're not fine with them you should be hostile, mind you.

>in a few decades from now, men will start fucking female sexbots, that doesn't mean they would also fuck R2-D2 or C3PO

Sex bots are already a thing besides we've had penetrative sex toys for ages. More importantly, being a sex toy isn't a sex or gender so its utterly besides the point. Some people jack off to floor tiles as sex aid.

Didn't wanna make a new thread so I'll ask here- what are some good 2D sprite fighters on Switch for a newbie? Was considering picking some KoF games up, but there are a shitload of other Neogeo fighters on there so I was hesitant in case I should look into another instead.

Attached: 1536273832319.jpg (500x304, 23K)

Tbh bla, i just legs and midriff of women and some traps have fucking sexy legs and midriffs. It also helps i like tall women so traps who are often taller usually have them long legs which are hngggg

>Tron
>Lucky Chloe
>Xiaoyu
>loli

what

>Fat American isn't an interesting concept.
It can be. Tekken pulled it off rather well. Rufus is just a repulsive character.

And trust me, I don't want to be your fucking friend.

Perhaps. His nationality is irrelevant honestly.

Attached: Amys_face_when_4AA.jpg (1343x895, 632K)

Unironically the Street Fighter collection, if you can learn and git gud at Street Fighter you can learn any fighting game since they're all basically just street fighter rip offs. It'll teach you all of the fundamentals.

Knew a guy who jerked off stacks of papers a few times
Nothing on them or anything
Kinda just saw it once as i walke in on him and backed away and asked later
One of the weirdest things i haved someone jerk off too

>His nationality is irrelevant honestly.
Thats what bums me out, I've been waiting for a Canadian rep in SF since the SNES and we finally get one but he has literally nothing to do with Canada.
Where the fuck is my borderline offensive national stereotype? I just want a big goofy character that is immediately recognizable as Canadian, why don't we get to be made fun of too?

The only people that make fun of Canada are Americans and they don't even do a good job of it, half of their stereotypes aren't even true and don't make any sense.

>you don't get aroused because of chromosomes, you get aroused because of looks

The looks of a feminine man.

The only way this isn't gay is if you fuck a man without any knowledge of said man being a man and during the act you never realize its a man and then never find out about it later. In which case you're the most oblivious bumbling moron dumb retard in the world but yeah you can argue it was straight sex.

>it's straight sex, but the man is gay
Gay men don't have straight sex unless they're forced into it or have ulterior motives (forexample trying to stay in the closet and have a smokescreen family) which is less something to deal with human sexuality and more with having a catastrophic, unconscionable moral flaw.

>Chloe is is aimed at idol fans.
Lucky Chloe is almost identical to Marie from DoA, would you say Marie is also isn't aimed at the same demographic as lolis? characters can have more than one theme, you know.
>Xiaoyu is a straight up adult
so? 40 year old lolis are a thing. She's still petite.
>I have no idea how you threw Tron Bonne
Then what exactly is she meant to be?
>You also neglected to mention Talim
Alright, next time i make a thread i'll make sure to include every single character and make the post a complete slog to read through.

read

Attached: Tron.Bonne.full.324422.jpg (676x1328, 84K)

>small penis

this is what Street Fighter needs and what straight men want

Attached: king_of_fighters_xi_shion_by_hes6789_d9o5qb8-fullview.png (1024x1341, 1M)

I literally saw a guy getting jumped by a pack of niggers on the way home they are truly scum and everyone really should be racist

unironic, literal cope
you like dicks dude, you're at least bi, just do some fucking introspection and deal with it

But Street Fighter looks a tad bland in comparison to the others. Not to shit on it or anything.
I'm mostly looking for fun games I can spar with friends in, I don't aim to become super gud or anything.

Dont talk shit about Juri shes perfect and they definitely went with the best design

You shut your whore mouth.

Fuck off. Fighting that guy was like pulling teeth out of your own mouth.

>you like dicks dude
nope, i like girls and people that resemble girls

>you're at least bi
"at least", lmao. i'm an average straight male

Go post about feet some more you fucking nerd

Who? What game?

Chloe and Marie are not that similar. And lolibabas are a thing and are not the same as petite women, that's stupid to suggest.
>What is Tronne meant to be
A teenager.

And that post was already not only a slog but filled with horseshit.

Street Fighter only looks bland on the surface, once you learn the neutral and have your fundamentals down you start playing the mindgames, thats where the real meat of fighting games is.

If you just start with something CUHRAZY like anime fighting games you'll probably miss out on a lot of fundamental stuff cause you'll be relying on that games wacky gimmicks, street fighter will teach you how to play fighting games in general, not just one fighting game.

You already have Sasquatch, you don't need anything else.

>nope, i like girls and people that resemble girls

If people resemble girls but arent girls then they're men.

>i'm an average straight male

Average straight males only like girls and nothing else.

I dont even like feet why are you projecting?

BUT DARK STALKERS IS DEAD

Attached: 1487234123421.jpg (960x729, 80K)

I have never met a Juri player that didn't eventually start talking about how much they like feet.

Or cock.

Shion, he's from The King of Fighters XI.

you like feminine MEN, that is LITERALLY gay, just be a top

I do like cock

Gay.

He assumes that if he is top he isn't gay.

Its like classical greek era sexuality just without the nuance and the realization that there weren't defined sexual orientations at all.

Men were people, women were things to breed with. Thats it.

You're confusing teens to lolibaits

>Average straight males only like girls and nothing else.
>he says this in a board where the average user faps to cartoons of ponies and pokemons

straight males like the female appearance (be a girl, a trap, some humanoid alien, a drawing, a sculpture)

Street Fighter is in a "toned down", safe direction for the time being, so seeing cool designs that go slightly further than your average canonical SF guideline character being scrapped is kind of the norm nowadays.

Attached: lucia_00_01.jpg (600x800, 287K)

There's not even fully defined sexualities because everyone had their own preference regarding gayness, some will only go so far and bi is just a catchall
only at the extremes of traps and trans like buck angel is it really questionable

I thought we were talking about average males and not average channer males. In which case I accept that the average male is not completely straight.

>straight males like the female appearance (be a girl, a trap, some humanoid alien, a drawing, a sculpture)

Straight males like women. Females, alien women, drawings of women, sculpture of women. You notice the Venus of Willendorf doesn't have an erect cock. The trap you're fucking has. That's why you're not the average straight male.

Its not other people or things that define your sexuality, its your tastes in sexual partners. If your tastes include feminine men then you're not straight.

Again, the burden of sexuality is not on other people. If a man makes your cock hard its not the man's fault. Its yours for liking men.

Attached: e42a76d3aadf439f1e09c9b5ed50cd82.png (887x1500, 537K)

Makoto >>>>>>>>> all lolis

Attached: 20190829_165945.jpg (398x506, 83K)

Because if they did a loli, the size they'd have to render her feet for the "hitboxes" would look basically make it look like a monty python foot doing the fighting.

Retard.
Age has nothing to do with it, she could be a teenager and have a developed body, or she could be a teenager and have a petite body.
Tron is 155 cm, and has a relatively small chest, if a lolicon starts up MvC3, he's going to choose Tron. I'm not saying she's a loli but she's close enough for a lolicon to be satisfied.

ask literally any average dude on the street if they'd stick their dick in a dude's ass if they looked slightly feminine and they'd say no
stop trying to cope because you dad will beat you and just admit to yourself you like dicks

Its not questionable, if you would fuck a trap you're gay. Its not their beauty that makes you gay its -you- being on some level okay with fucking a man if they're pretty enough.

Bi is a perfectly fitting descriptor because you like some men and some women. Bi doesn't mean you'd fuck every man and women just like straight doesn't mean you'd fuck all kinds of women or gay doesn't mean you'd fuck all kinds of men.

(If you're a man that is)

I've too heard that sexual orientation isn't binary but more of on a scale but the scale isn't how pretty/feminine a man is.
Besides it is trinary. You're gay or straight or bi. I do believe there is a large amount of bi people in the closet because of the twin pressure of the shaky social acceptance of homosexuality and the expectation of gays about how to behave. Being bi is being shit on for being gay by straights and being shit on as straight from fags.

Addendum: And this bi closetedness shows in the mental gymnastics in which you describe how you are totally not gay for wanting to put your dick in the butthole of a guy if they wear a dress or have implants.

I'm agreeing with you to a degree, traps are like 95% gay to me, femininity attracts, sure, but once you find out it's a man and you continue whay you're doing, jerking it or fucking it or whatever that's literally gay and I honestly don't understand how people can think otherwise

>alien women
how do you know? you're assuming the species shares a similar physiology / sex-determination system

>You notice the Venus of Willendorf doesn't have an erect cock. The trap you're fucking has.
you can chop it off and i would still fuck it because you know, i'm straight, i like the female appearance

straight men like many characteristics of the female body (face, thighs, hips, body frame, etc), gay men like dicks almost exclusively, hence the confusion about traps

>There are people so insecure in their sexuality that if you should them a picture of a woman, but tell them there's a penis hidden you just can't see it, they'll call it gay.

>slightly feminine
traps look like women

>ask literally any average dude on the street if they'd stick their dick in a dude's ass
ask literally any average dude on the street their dick size and they will say at least 8 inches

if you like men, you are at least bi, deal with it

Yea Forums would you fuck this man?

Attached: f2e028e931b52dd5e1346d7e1f9d18f5d8469028b94c30d2a7feddbe0f4c233a.jpg (1040x1300, 67K)

Age partially has to do with it, as does physique. Tron does not have the physique of a small child which is the point I am getting at.

i don't like men, i like traps

pretty normal straight stuff

>how do you know? you're assuming the species shares a similar physiology / sex-determination system

Because it doesn't matter. Again, for the third time, the burden of your sexuality is not on other people its on you. If your range of attractive traits includes penises and prostates (with whatever justification, like they're very pretty and also have a nice pair of tits) then you're not straight (you're almost certainly bi).

>you can chop it off and i would still fuck it because you know, i'm straight, i like the female appearance

And if you would still fuck it with the cock still attached, then you're not straight.

>straight men like many characteristics of the female body (face, thighs, hips, body frame, etc)

This is correct, and you know what isn't a characteristic of a female body? A prostate and a pair of balls.

>gay men like dicks almost exclusively, hence the confusion about traps

This is simplistic and silly, there is more to masculine beauty then a penis. But you know what gay men don't like? A clit and a womb for one.

user this circular argument has gotten boring so lets stop. If you wish to persist in thinking that you're still straight even if you'd fuck a man then go ahead but I believe you are being dishonest with yourself and ultimately you're the person you wrong the most. Besides this thread is technically about lolis and traps and why SF doesn't have any. Which is because since when has Capcom ever committed to an artstyle in any of their game lines anyway?

Attached: 1554467280629.png (381x566, 241K)

Of course not user! There are icky Y chromosomes in there and that is obv the only factor that matters.

traps are men that look kinda like a woman
as in they are literally men that you are jacking it to

any straight male would, some openly, some behind peoples' backs

There is also the part where it has a cock and balls and its real name is Josh it will never give me children and we'd have to shave or chin side by side every morning.

How does age affect it? Age is just a number the creators put on a piece of paper, she could be a thousand years old or a newborn with the correct lore.

>Tron does not have the physique of a small child
That doesn't go against anything i said so i guess that's that.

Attached: 1564160017500.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Mmmm chromosomes tasty

Attached: 4b6b13c0-63bc-4a99-b30d-1be9ecbd6b9a.jpg (883x1280, 241K)

Both are green circle. A man is a man. This is like arguing if a muscular woman is still a woman or if a man without a beard is still a beard. Yes, they are.

Still a man I mean. That was funny.

right trap looks better

why are people so afraid of being perceived as bisexual? lmao

if you're a bisexual top only into feminine men like 99% of femboys will be into you, you're literally their wet dream

No they wouldn't. Dick is a definite dealbreaker for me.

>stick their dick in a dude's ass
i would if it's peak Sarina we're talking about

right isn't a trap

I'd fuck him behind his back.