Which Era of video games would you want to be experience for the first time again?

Which Era of video games would you want to be experience for the first time again?

Attached: 14046.jpg (1344x800, 92K)

more importantly why are people so desperate for validation of what childrens toys they grew up with

im a millenial & i was 6 or 7 when i had my snes

I grew up with Gamecube and I'd consider that era a golden age of gaming. Although current gen is pretty damn good too. Lets just forget about the abomination that was the 7th gen. Dark Souls and the first generation of indie games are the only good things to come out of that godforsaken era.

>Boomer
> Genesis and SNES

Chart is WAY off

Clearly they're using the Yea Forums definition of boomer, which is closer to "late gen x/early millennial" than it is to actual boomers

Early 00s when the golden age of gaming was at its peak. Miss me with that console shit.

tfw equally millenial and zoomer

Attached: 8jhbjm7vzt801.jpg (2896x2896, 752K)

why cant you just post the console generations? what's with the shitty wojak shit

Born in 1989 and experienced the SNES and Genesis, so that makes me a boomer?

how could you experience those consoles if you were born in 89? you were too young

BOOMER PRIDE WORLD WILD

Zoomers grew up with all the best stuff. I would have killed to have online multiplayer, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Smash Ultimate and an entire backlog of older games to go through. The only downside is they have to deal with certain games, like SH 2 and 3, being lost forever.

Don't remember when exactly I first started playing the SNES but the N64 wasn't released until September 1996 (and I probably didn't get it until 1997 or 1998), allowing me to have experience the SNES around 5-7 years old. I experienced the Genesis through a friend

> they have to deal with certain games, like SH 2 and 3, being lost forever
Not even, emulators are a thing, and we're reaching the point where even a potato can run a PS2 emu

>LE REDDIT WOJAKS
fuck off

Does Reddit even use wojaks?

Late millennial and early zoomer era was the best.

they created it

>tfw born '98
>grew up with SNES, PS1, and GBA because my family was poor

Know how I know you're a faggot?

I can understand the GBA, despite your birth during the Gen Z years, you're old enough to have experienced the GBA during the later stages of it's life.

none of that console shit but wc3/half life 2 era

all of them

literally everything in that image besides the pure ancient gamer and pure zoomer consoles are millenial

just buy a PS2 and the trilogy for 50 bucks