Here's an early test demo we did for her moveset...

Here's an early test demo we did for her moveset, the final shot was a camera test and will not be in the final game so don't worry about it, render is also not final. Now that i have the chance, i am so glad that Tracer is in Smash, having LGBTQA+ representation in Smash Bros will be a blessing for everyone.

Attached: video_74_ow_1secret.webm (480x270, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MoonsCattle/status/1074614710115463168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Attached: 1552559420737.gif (638x358, 2.48M)

This looks shopped

Attached: 71582552.jpg (383x550, 28K)

This looks fake, someone should send this to PapaGenos or LaxChris anyway lmao

smashfags are insufferable troglodytes

I’m on the discord this post was organized in and I saw it with my own eyes
Get fucked nerds

Post a screenshot

Yes

Attached: 1561607487595.png (582x646, 752K)

Attached: B8.jpg (600x600, 18K)

NINTENDO
HIRE
THIS
FAG

if your immediate defense is ad hominem then something has gone horribly wrong

Lol

Attached: 93E2AB37-2E59-4318-A41F-824FECFC977A.jpg (1346x359, 186K)

Because you're gay.

This is also the same discord that got spammed on Yea Forums with the "GET IN HERE QUICK" shit.

i Too, can open blender and make a animation and rig
i Too, can can post that animation on Yea Forums and call it a smash leak
i Too, am a massive nigger that lurks Yea Forums just for smash leaks because i'm that much of a onions

What is the point of this discord? Just to organize shitposts?

You know that buzzword that quickly got filtered this month? I wouldn't be surprised if all the cancerous buzzwords we've been getting these days are because of them spamming them here.

Zoomers wanting to be edgy by "raiding" Yea Forums, if you're desperate for revenge you can join the discord and report it for minors looking at a shared nsfw chat and have them all be banned

that's comically bad censoring
this is a good amount of effort. more shitposts need to be at this level. should have used an SFM model though.

its from twitter you twit twitter.com/MoonsCattle/status/1074614710115463168

Attached: cheers lov the calveries queer.jpg (598x550, 25K)

I think the Tracer shitposting is gonna lead to unironic Tracerfags to be a thing in the future

Leave Tracer to me

Attached: Goodbye Thot.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

I dont know if I'd call myself a Tracer fag but shes cute and I think she has potential to be fun I honestly wouldn't mind her I dont get why so many people are booty blasted over the possibility

>rewound out of a INSTA-KILL taunt right after
how does anyone watch death battle, scout killed a fucking bear with that move using a fucking bone in canon too so thats not even a excuse

Attached: 1561037973714.png (338x338, 230K)

fight animation's just for show

>Krillin can beat One Punch Man

>he made a sans mockup too
lol

i actually love the sans one for how it mimics the shit pixel animation, he's always been the one meme pick i wouldn't have minded

so is their "research"

>having LGBTQA+ representation in Smash Bros will be a blessing for everyone
Corrin is a canonically bisexual character
This isn't new

Why do people keep believing this shit?

Why would it be a blessing.

I honest to God don't like overshit gameplay but like the abilities and character designs, think Tracer would be cool even
But why did they fuck the gameplay so hard after beta? it wouldn't leave a sour taste in peoples minds if she somehow got in if the game itself wasn't so unfun , also the fucking Dumblr fag who writes the comic backstories needs to be fired
You know you fucked up when the entire fan base doesn't consider your shit canon but a fanfic

Attached: 1530405999070.jpg (570x318, 13K)

Steveposters at least had that fuckton of grotesque renders where the ultimate form of it was video of grotesque Steve raping banjo.

Tracerposters just use fanart.
Tracerposters are nothing compared to steveposters when it comes to be a villain of rosterfag universe.

Also Geralt is in.

Attached: FjMbNGX.png (600x600, 555K)

Tracerposters will make a better shitstorm if they will just post tracer foot fetish related pics, they will piss off fuckton of people.

I just don't understand the point.
This isn't even a forced meme, just another forgettable fake leak.
Are people that desperate for anonymous street cred? Do they jerk each other off in there?

going purely off of feats yeah

BOOK
CHARACTER

HOLY HELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER LEAK ON Yea Forums AND I'M GONNA HAVE TO THINK THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE LEAK WE'VE SEEN ABOUT THIS YET CATCH YOU ON THE NEXT ONE TOOTLE-LOO

seething snoy tranny

Cope

>blessing for everyone.
why cuz you'll stop whining?

I'm in.

no, you cope that Geralt won't be in Smash since he's a book character

>LGBTQA+ representation
But Tracer is straight.

Getting this off my chest

>But Vegeben said Tracer is dead

Shut the fuck up about Vergeben already and stop pretending you give a shit about what he says. Verg and his credibility are flexible in the eyes of the Yea Forums and Smash community as a whole; he's only credible when he says something in line with whatever narrative you want to push that day

Vergeben was slow to throw in support for Banjo when Shinobi got everyone excited and people assumed "HA! BANJO ISN'T COMING! FUCK OFF BANJOKES!"

Vergeben makes a half-hearted non-comment about the Tracer situation and people parade it around as 'OMG THIS KILLS TRACER!"

Vergeben says Incineroar and Ken and suddenly he's not credible in the slightest and we shouldn't believe anything he says

It's no wonder the dude stopped talking about Smash all together after E3. Him being dismissive of the Tracer shit is the best he can do without getting dragged for it

I'm sick of seeing Verg get waved around like a flag. He was on point for the base roster but aside from Hero he's just as in the dark about DLC as we are

Attached: 1554585626056.png (666x432, 288K)

shouldn't you be grooming a child right now you tranny racist bracket rigger?

>Early Test Demo
>"""Leaks""" claims she's being revealed next month
Top KEK.

Attached: 1548638357614.jpg (1200x675, 228K)

Krillin is a far better joke character than One Punch Meme so Krillin would indeed win.

Saitama can't even be in his own game, they have to restrict his usage to even get him in there

Say what you want about Injustice but at least they actually let you play as Superman

Saitama defeated Boros who is literally a Dragon Ball villain level of power.

During this battle saitama didn't probably used even majority of his power.

everyone woult be so mad if that fucking overwatch bitch gets in

And yet the mods still do nothing

I would be happy if my waifu got in.

Im not a Tracerfag, but Anonymous makes a VERY small number of people compared to the OW fanbase.

While I would love Doombro, Blizzard is very deadly.

I would not really care, and I honestly find most of the other female choices equally bad and kinda boring

Based
>he finally replies saying it's fake
>even gamefags start getting suspicions and want proof on who it actually is from verge, since if he didn't know who it actually is he wouldn't be able to claim it's fake

I'll legit cry if this is the character that is going to be the first US rep in the series, and no Dark Samus doesn't count

You earned your (you)

Attached: 1555368932677.png (399x455, 161K)

Not me.

I will laugh my sides off if some fag out there is crying cause a shitty character got in a dopey children's party game

>Implying anyone can't animate some shitty model in their pc

Attached: 42195905_2067540069935882_7807239916848414720_n.jpg (720x720, 55K)

>can someone post this on Yea Forums
is there a reason why they couldnt post it themselves? they realize this place is anonymous, right?

>discordfags are retarded
This just in, water is wet