Anything wrong about it?

Anything wrong about it?

Attached: 51tPCaGMWCL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7cggtiM_eM
youtube.com/watch?v=e8zVLo1yWCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too easy

Too fucking easy. The hub is shit too as it's boring to traverse and takes forever to get to the levels you want to play.

Flying Mario is introduced at the very end and isn't used for anything besides exploring the observatory.

Nope. Got all the stars with Mario then all the stars with Luigi. Absolutely perfect game.

A bit too easy overall, but 2 fixed that.

Ur Mr Gay. The forced waggle for spin jumping is kinda annoying but other than that it's great. One of the top Mario games of all time. Hell, even one of the top Nintendo games of all time.

Sometimes a game doesn't have to be super hard or challenging. The different worlds you visited, experimenting with gravity and the different mechanics, the continuous introduction of new systems, all this makes it one of the best 3D Mario games

Some of the wiimote gimmicks are kinda annoying but it's pretty damn solid

Lack of flying, would benefit from being more non-linear. Other then that it's arguably the GoTC

Oh and I forgot Fire Mario being a timed powerup is pretty lame too
Also this which sucked because they advertised it a lot

I fail to find a flaw. The game has some really solidly designed levels, even the easy ones are still fun to play, a banging soundtrack, and a nice touch of story to make you care about the game world. It's what I think of whenever someone wants a "perfect game."

Attached: 1544408676178.png (1024x724, 839K)

Controls. Forced waggle. It's still a pretty damn good game, maybe 9.5 out of 10 but come on, flailing around the Wii Remote to spin jump wasn't ideal.

Galaxy 3 would be the best thing nintendo could release rn

I've gotten used to it. Shaking to spin feels so natural, while using a button feels off.

The waggle isn't all that bad. The manta surfing and Rolling ball levels have some trickiness to them, but in regular platforming, a small flick of the wrist is enough to trigger the Spin Attack.

The jumping isn't that great.
Epecially the triple jump.

I think the stars in the letters are trying to tell you something op

Too slow and floaty but GOAT otherwise. A Galaxy game with Odyssey's movement would be the perfect Mario game.

When I play as Rosalina in 3D World, sometimes I'll waggle the controller before remembering that I have to press the B button to use her spin attack.

Attached: 1556118583707.png (210x284, 108K)

Please, Mr. Gay was my father. Call me Fag.

The triple jump in Galaxy is one of the best and easiest to use.

I think everyone who has played NSMBWii and went back to DS shook their DS at least once.

EASY GAME BAD
HARD GAME GOOD

Attached: 1564085124162.png (594x582, 41K)

2D sections are usually a pain and walking around tiny planets is usually kind of awkward.
Normal jumps always felt kind of weird in it also. Also that stupid fucking trash clean up star.
It's a pretty solid game though.

The waggle spin jump.
The first couple sections are kind of boring on replays.

most of the stars are filler

This.
It's the best 3d mario

the virgin galaxy 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=G7cggtiM_eM

the chad galaxy 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=e8zVLo1yWCY

Oh man, just wait till you play Odyssey.

The waggle
It's my favorite game ever but I won't pretend like it wouldn't be better without a gamecube controller.

Oh, I played it and it bothers me that too, but at least it's faster.

U R MR GAY

Haha

Attached: images (7).jpg (250x508, 26K)

That applies way more to the other 3D Marios honestly.

PURPLE
FUCKING
COINS

Ive played 2 but not 1. How is 1 compared to 2 ? and is the emulation and controls in PC good enough

Can't speak on emulation, though I'm sure Dolphin runs it fine. 1 is worth playing, but it's worse than 2 gameplay wise. I'd argue the only thing it has over it is the story. It's been a long time since I've played either, so maybe I'm not the best source though.

>hub instead of a world map
>no yoshi
>less gimmicy levels
>more health
>need to beat it and get all purple coins to get luigi
>post game is less fun
>less power ups
>bigger but fewer levels

I remember when I played 2 in dolphin it didn't have any music. Only SFX. Even then the game was amazing, I completed it and felt like no game bring out the child in me like galaxy 2.

People often prefer 1 for Rosalina's story and the "epic tone" that the game has.

There are also more missions where you must once again overcome a galaxy with a life or time trial. There is no Yoshi and you can only use Luigi when you finish the game.

And... I prefer 2.

What was the post game in galaxy 2 and what's fun about it? I thought it was just replaying levels.

1>2 for atmosphere
2>1 for gameplay
It depends on you to choose which one is better.

The S world, the green stars and the Grandmaster galaxy.

Galaxy 2 has the Green Stars, where you replay the levels but there are hidden stars added along the way. I don't like them, they're filler that feel like padding that just adds time before you unlock the Grandmaster Galaxy.

If you're a fan of the franchise, then you'll definitely enjoy the it. There are a lot of new levels, many of which include bonus stages. Every one of them has a certain element of fun to it, and I would've given the game a good 10 if the music had been that much better. It's still good though, and if you're an avid fan of the first two 3d games, then it's a great choice.

The only complaint I have when playing Mario Galaxy is the amount of controls that must be held at all times. The game is so much fun that your fingers just want to run from screen to screen.

Traveling around every room in that massive hub looking for the specific level you want is tedious. I don' care if they want to keep the hub, but you should have the option to bring up a list of all levels with + or - and just pick from there.

Also it's too way too easy at certain times. Particularly the bosses. They should have included different difficulty settings if they're that terrified of giving little kids a game over.

It's just kind of empty and boring.
Same thing that all those 3d platformers have, I suppose. They're for kids who need to come to grips with 3d controls or the like. If you can point in a specific direction and aren't fascinated by being able to move in a 3d space, it's not going to do much for you.

Not really a problem, just a case of being thoroughly outside the target audience.

How would you guys rate the 3D Mario games? For me it is

Galaxy 2 > galaxy 1 > sunshine > Mario 3D > odessey

Flat Earth reinterpretation.

Attached: SuprMaryoGravaty.jpg (1032x1660, 352K)

Galaxy 1>Galaxy 2>64>3D World>Sunshine>Odyssey