Day 3, in which Lara washes your clothes

Day 3, in which Lara washes your clothes.

Feel free to discuss The Void here.

Attached: LaraRavel.png (1078x900, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmvcj1QJn0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jio8ogQv-08
blog.lauramichet.com/2019/07/15/i-did-localization-writing-for-pathologic-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=rk_0Z2rWdQs
youtube.com/watch?v=k-oOvdAmuM4&list=RDkk_svjdD18Q&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=psjNiSqKuac&list=RDkk_svjdD18Q&index=4
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/cx1g98/pathologic_2_further_reading/
youtube.com/watch?v=mYwzxaGD6tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 377d61b3f7.jpg (1067x674, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fmvcj1QJn0M

Attached: herbbride1.gif (268x310, 1.63M)

Attached: 1559399511023.png (960x540, 729K)

delete

>he kept the naming convention

Very based khatanger, but you should write in the subject line next time cause many may be like me and literally just search for 'path' in the catalog, lel.

On my second playthrough I vow to keep lara alive. She uhh, may have ACCIDENTALLY perished last time. I fully expect to be stoned to death for this.

DELET

there were some really amazing songs in the first game, shame they weren't remade for 2

Attached: Pathologic 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Attached: Pathologic.png (493x380, 237K)

Attached: Pathologic 2.jpg (493x380, 165K)

Attached: 1543527588812.png (1058x347, 405K)

I'm at that day where Lara asks you to find water for her shelter.
What can you really do here?
The barrel I can find is dirty and ends up infecting the district
Or if you go to the Bachelor he just destroys everything and you cannot complete her request, what is the best way to handle this?

It is up to you, do you let them drink dirty water or burn it to potentially curb the plague?
Don't try to look for definite answers. It will only ruin the experience.

Dang it I just wanted to make Lara happy

The best way to make her happy is to be urself user

Cute. Can you bang her?

You can hug her but it's not trivial to get there.

yeah i got the same issue. if there is a third way, i will do it. i think otherwise i will just give them the dirty water. my first time through, the day passed over before i even had time to do anything with it.

You can hugher
Unless you get cucked by Mark which most people do

>Mark
you are joking right

you can eat her ass

If you put enough effort into fighting the plague you can HUG HER . Just thinking of it make me dope.

No, he removes your ability to hug her after you die a couple times. All the death penalties pale in comparison to losing the ability to hug Lara it really sours the scene since there is nothing you can do about it unless you avoid dying which is hard to do

how many deaths?

Yes i just realized that I fucked up when couldn't find it in catalog myself lol. Sorry

Attached: 5b986a911f.jpg (218x218, 32K)

translation anyone?

Attached: zbgdKqBAVXU.jpg (689x1038, 84K)

>Be gone!
>Be gone, awful/disgusting man!

cute gf!
i came and started farting!

You get the penalty on your second death
Just don't die user :^) gather a bunch of broken lockpicks and oneshot bandit niggers before they see you

already on death 3

Attached: Rage.jpg (1479x1100, 384K)

You forgot the title, searching the catalog does nothing.

Anyway, where the fuck do I find Var to sell some organs I've harvested? "door to your right and turn left" doesn't make any sense

So this is why I never saw the interaction. I'm glad someone brought it up so I can try and actually get it this time.

thanks!

Attached: herbbride1.jpg (1332x929, 502K)

CHADgeling confirmed for smash

I have a machine for that you dumb bitch, empty my sink of dishes or get out

The door was behind the fucking merchant, and I've been running around half the map trying to find what rock he was hiding behind.

what moves would she get?

Does hunger increase faster when running?

>Kashk is a sort of gruel of fresh cheese. It is eaten plain, but can be used other ways
>In western parts of Azerbaijan, it's customary to dissolve qurut in water by hand and use the sauce with xəngəl, the traditional Azerbaijani lasagna-type dish.
>One of the main dishes in Afghanistan is kichree qurut, made with mung beans, rice and qurut dissolved in water. It is sometimes salted, and in Inner Mongolia can be flavoured and distributed as candy.

>There are three main kinds of food products with this name: foods based on curdled milk products like yogurt or cheese; foods based on barley broth, bread, or flour; and foods based on cereals combined with curdled milk.

Don't know if I would actually eat this.

Attached: Kashk - Official Pathologic Wiki - Opera.jpg (384x480, 67K)

Nope. Also, sprinting with your fists out, while slower, doesn't increase your thirst at all

Attached: 93a67a6b-9bc1-4f77-85be-84c69f169657.png (602x850, 742K)

eh, water isn't really hard to come by, even after they ruin the pumps

I know, it's just a neat little feature that people sometimes miss

TRACES OF THE SUPERNATURAL

"...reveal themselves more often than intelligent and reasonable men would prefer them to. Chimeras worshipped by our ancestors crawl back into the light from ancient times. The directors of our fate rain ashes down on us from the grey heavens.

They conceal themselves beneath us, above us, and among us, staying hidden until we muster the courage to meet their malevolent gaze. Having been discovered, they appear in the flesh for a mere moment — and then they expire horribly, wreaking havoc on the world that they rightfully see as their toy.”

Did someone meet herb bride with a Elvis Presleys-styled hair? Her looks are funny af

Bachelor is for ___

ded

>Bachelor is for ___
Bitchlord

Honestly it's pretty ok, If you like cheeses you'll probably enjoy it
But as many traditional foods it's an acquired taste if you've never been exposed to it

>Bachelor is for
intelligent, reasonable men pursuing ambitious and noble goals

Have yoy tried it?

What happens if you accept the other guy's offer to remove death penalties?

bad end

that is nice art. i'm being better towards aspity this time around because i took a liking to her. as in this time i'll actually treat her, whoops.

Attached: 20190829171909_1.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Attached: herbbride2.gif (268x310, 1.19M)

Can someone draw a picture of Eva as a herb bride dancing with the other brides?

So in P1 for Dankovsky love interests are Eva and Maria, Saba and Aglaya for smelly dirty haruspex.

For Clara it's General Ases and... who's the other one?

Attached: comm.jpg (675x413, 133K)

I'm a complete newfag who's jut reached day 3. I get the feeling that this is where the main part oof the game begins? Any general tips? Collecting all these materials looks impossible.

Grief, I think?

I played 1 quite long ago and don't really remember what was between them.

yeah it really begins around then, My only tip is to prioritize aseticism.
and do the fucking corpse dumping quest on day 4 (maybe 5), saves you 4 fucking potential infections

are you collecting tools to repair machine? you'll just trade with the townsfolk, you'll get all the materials eventually.

that feel when you come to abandoned camp at 23:40, feelsherbsman.

kekeke. clever bastard

give me back my old Maria.

Attached: Pathologic Ending POOR_11.jpg (1059x800, 101K)

Attached: Ole.jpg (1603x987, 248K)

I wish we didn't meet taya so late into the story. Who knows though I probably made it later than it could have been.

Attached: moo.jpg (1280x1811, 355K)

oh yeah, to what extent does changeling mute you?

does she actually take dialogue options away that you could have used? that would be cool.

I finally beat the game and got the ending where you don't find the courier in time. I have never felt such a profound feeling of failure from a video game.

Attached: 1507836834920.jpg (500x500, 123K)

do the children cache stuff.
check what children have to trade all the time. if you didn't know, they like junk type stuff, and nuts.
for herbs, visit the steppe at night.
stockpile a stack of water in your lair.
make as many + tinctures as you can, rather than the normal ones.
don't give away any morphine or immunity boosters if you can help it.
gather during the day, stuff such as used bandages, ampoules, dead names, and other 'dead' items i can't remember, save them for night time at the dead item shop.

i wasn't aware that could happen, what's the name of the ending?

if it makes you feel better i was constantly called a failure by that faggot immortell

The achievement is literally called 'Late'. The day ends and you immediately get teleported to the theatre. Mark calls you a failure, tells you that you've messed everything up, and to get the fuck out of his theatre. It's kind of like he's firing you from the role of Burakh. After hours of running around town, desperately trying to salvage everything, it was a pretty miserable ending. Though I do appreciate it being in the game.

i got basically the same thing even though i got the courier. i suppose because every other condition was awful. i started a new game immediately afterwards because i need to fix things.

Did you make deal with fellow traveller? If you do that Mark also kicks you out of the theatre

nah i didn't

Attached: ECiSffGXoAIyri7.jpg (1184x663, 59K)

>new translator after Alpyna left has they/them in his twitter bio and is jumping into every single metoo scandal

Attached: 1546553891466.jpg (500x566, 17K)

>new

If you mean Bravemule, he and a bunch of others did Haruspex as well. Alphyna did the rough translation but they were responsible for the localization

I was worried there wouldn't be a thread today, finished (=gave up on) the Lara portrait and, more importantly, have sketched out the Dankovsky with a gun request, gonna ink that now

Attached: lararavel.png (1165x996, 1.69M)

Go to Dankvosky and destroy it, better than infecting her district.

are there any penalties for dying other than this and usual stat decrease?

I've had both Pathologic and The Void lying in my game library for quite some time, which should I play first?

I heard about plenty, but most information sofar seems so be hearsay.
I just died twice, I couldn't tell you from experience.

Start with Pathologic 2, then play Pathologic 1. The Void is the most unconventional of all three, I'd recommend you to play it last. All of them are great though.

Yes, I'm Armenian

I'm at that point in the void where I've killed the last two predators (The worm and the whale thing)
And almost all sisters have two hearts I'm 5 cycles away from cycle 30 and don't have any idea what should I be doing
Should I start choosing the sister I want while culling the others?
I really don't want to kill off my bros (the ones that believe in me at least)

you did her justice. would hug her so hard she turns into gravel.

i'm going to have to request that at some point you draw taya standing all gung-ho like in front of a worm, like he's her stand, or reminiscent of the little sisters/big daddies in bioshock. feel free to disregard because we've already worked you to the bone. i have all your pathologic stuff saved, appreciate your work.

is it just me or were their masks cooler in 1?

Attached: 20190823233725_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

>got completely screwed with rng after day 3
thats bullshit, both peter and anna are infected, and i only have 4 shmowders so far
how far do i need to reload

the point isn't to 100% the game, the point is to get to the end.

already did
now i want to 100%
especially that i havent done either of their quests on my first playthrough, peter died and i ignored babies

oh well if you already beat it once and you've fucked up this bad on day three you may as well restart.

user-san, all you have to do to save someone is not care about whether they survive or not. That's precisely why anna survived in my playthrough and characters I cared about didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jio8ogQv-08

kevin/bravemule is not the "new" translator, to clarify alphyna was the main "translator" on patho2 and ice-pick worked with a lot of the writers from "where the water tastes like wine" (an if game that sold like 2 copies on steam) as the writers were just finishing up with the project and it seemed like good timing and so on and so forth, laura michet did a writeup on her work on the project: blog.lauramichet.com/2019/07/15/i-did-localization-writing-for-pathologic-2/
laura was also in zoe quinns twitter thread supporting her accusations against alec holowka so make of that what you will

Thank you! I appreciate the love.
I'm putting the Taya idea on my list definitely, it's cute

That's hot.

i just wanna say i appreciate his work a lot, the guy did gret job. english translation is truly delicious and i like playing game in english more than in the original language.

>Yes, I'm

Is it you, Robert?

Has more to do with slight, but obnoxious knowall overtones in the original's writing tone. Trope usage, trope subversions, slight but consistent le le le postemodernisme flaire.

>is it just me or were their masks cooler in 1?
i second that. i know knoe ones meant to have more tribal /primal look, and yet i like the old design little bit more

Attached: executors.jpg (630x431, 210K)

She's adorable

Attached: little_taya.jpg (1357x1920, 280K)

This is a damn good music.

We need more hot fanart.

>Has more to do with slight, but obnoxious knowall overtones in the original's writing tone

I must agree. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes the original makes an unpleasant impression. I'm hard to please when it comes to writing, though.

Request some in the drawthreads
most drawfags there haven't played the game but might bite anyway

Attached: takebackwhatyousaidaboutmypolyhedron.png (471x714, 210K)

stop posting this dumb slut

Pathologic is simply mind-blowing

Attached: ohwow.jpg (807x645, 219K)

when did the punisher start dressing so fancy?

youtube.com/watch?v=rk_0Z2rWdQs

APOLOGIZE

i looove it

Thanks for the tip guys. My main worry was gathering blood to make herbs sprout but the steppe gathering at night looks like it will solve that issue.

Sand pest got him bad.

Attached: sand_pest_victim.jpg (604x453, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k-oOvdAmuM4&list=RDkk_svjdD18Q&index=3

another masterpiece. in what location it plays?

good luck through rough times menkhu

didn't know sand pest turned you into an actual block of sand

there're lots of gangman on the night streets and the further you play the more corpses in town you'll never be short on material. the plague just getting started!

Attached: tumblr_pmbsdjv7Yp1s2vsuio1_1280.jpg (1280x800, 321K)

>didn't know sand pest turned you into an actual block of sand

it's not the worst

Attached: this_characters_yet_to_unlock.jpg (604x453, 80K)

this is literally the lore of the game

why on earth have the kains done this

Experiments on pushing the limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=psjNiSqKuac&list=RDkk_svjdD18Q&index=4

I haven't seen this. Why nobody showed it to me.

i've only had these three for twelve days, but if anything happened to them i'd cut open The Town and then myself

damn that is fantastic

Attached: Murky and Sticky, steppe archers.png (782x1025, 470K)

Attached: aa4f24c908d96ac4ba4ff9d0d262ec41.jpg (236x379, 16K)

Pick your waifu for laifu and start saving up color for her. You're gonna need a LOT.
and yeah you're also going to need to cull the herd. How many hearts do you have?

Attached: Lattice_01.jpg (591x1024, 82K)

Attached: C7KlNcjyJXA.jpg (1280x1623, 289K)

i will have to pick up the void one of these days. from what i gathered in these threads it sounds promising

Attached: 1566972094291.jpg (1200x1406, 239K)

What kind of a person has a painting of herself on her wall, anyway?

What the FUCK is her problem???

Attached: 1559451580922.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

thats her mom

What if a painting of herself had another painting of herself depicted at the background of that painting, and that painting in turn would have

Would a mere mortal be capable of comprehending it?

15 So far, have looked around but can't find the other 5

some of these are a bit of a stretch in my opinion, but leddit wasnt a complete faggot today
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/cx1g98/pathologic_2_further_reading/

lads, whats the best way to get a cloak?

a new actor has been cast in the role of capella

Attached: Timothy Dalton Hot Fuzz.png (1117x478, 396K)

Fellow drawfag here. Dandy looks very /fa/. I love how many different patterns you've used (the one on the coat is especially beautiful). Good job actor!

Attached: Danko.jpg (1276x718, 466K)

Kinda upset that pretty much every option of talking with bachelor is "ur gay". But i guess thats the price of playing an actor...

Daniil shall know his place

Daniil shall shoot you, you uneducated buffoon.

Attached: 1566654730644.jpg (1230x1196, 282K)

Gonna have to kill some brothers, my brother. You get a heart for each one.

Quick summary for actors who are afraid to go to reddit and catch the sand plague.

The Foundation Pit, by Andrei Platonov
House of Leaves, by Mark Z. Danielewski
A Journal of the Plague Year, by Daniel Defoe
A Young Doctor's Notebook, by Mikhail Bulgakov
The Trial/ The Country Doctor, by Franz Kafka
The Plague, by Albert Camus
An account of the plague which raged at Moscow, in 1771, by Charles de Mertens
The Gray House, by Mariam Petrosyan
Faust, by Goethe
On The Steppes, by Maxim Gorky
Utopia, by Thomas More
Ficciones, by Jorge Luis Borges
The Street of Crocodiles, Bruno Schulz
2666, by Roberto Balano
The Man Who Was Yesterday, by GK Chesterton
The Doomed City, by the Strugatsky Brothers
Crime and Punishment, by Dostoevsky
Last Call, by Tim Powers
Book of the New Sun, by Gene Wolfe
Dhalgren, by Samuel R. Delany
The Crying of Lot 49, Thomas Pynchon
Gormenghast, by Mervyn Peake
We, by Yevgeny Zamyatin
(To that list, I’d add The Flaming Heart of Danko by Maxim Gorky)

Attached: Polyhedron.jpg (1984x898, 1.23M)

So what did you do with Var?
I ratted everyone out but he still bought my organs, i dunno if anything changes.

How do I play The Void without constantly running out of color like a brainlet?

Not really. He has a lot of humanizing moments and there's always at least one dialogue option for Artemy to be polite to him.

Attached: snake-man.jpg (1600x900, 66K)

There's no need to fill up all your hearts unless you've got loads of extra color you need to get rid of, it drains equally fast from all hearts. So if you're low on color just stick it all in your one big initial heart and let it trickle out slowly.

Tsk tsk tsk... do you even know the lines? Didn't think so. Would be a shame if Eva were to catch the sand plague now would it?

Also, FUCK the polyhedron

Attached: 300px-HaruspexProfile.png (300x339, 141K)

From my point of view, the well is evil

hmm. snake belt?

Only plant trees when you have a lot of color to spare (the first ones can take up to 40-50 you can see it on the bar on the bottom left)
You can leave some of your color there for storage without any problems (until the brothers arrive)
Only fill one of your hearts at the time unless you have a lot of color to convert into Nerva or when you are in the chambers gardening/mining/hunting/filling sisters/fighting
By the time you reach the first Mycelium summoner your color shortage will be minimized by a lot

Attached: patho_cosplay4.jpg (2048x1367, 957K)

Attached: patho_cosplay.jpg (2048x1367, 688K)

Attached: patho_cosplay1.jpg (2048x1367, 1.23M)

Damn the Haruspex looks very aesthetic, can't wait to play as Danil or Clara just to see their interactions from their point of view

no place in the town is this desolate, it seems to be thriving actually, (other than that whole plague thing) and why would a place like this have pictures on the walls
executor is really cool tho

Attached: patho_cosplay2.jpg (1442x2160, 1.15M)

>no place in the town is this desolate
i agree on that. kinda like executors cloak and tragedian though. he's expressive

why the fuck Artemy's so autistic simpleton. he's been in the capital like for 5 years

You can leave the bulls

But the bulls will not leave you

was him studying in university of any use anyway?

he just did drugs and shagged ladies
there's a reason he comes back to the town

no degree, no actual social skills. hope at least he had fun there srinking and partying with girls. maybe that is why Isidor commanded him to go back home.

Unfortunately, your character suffers from terminal anime MC syndrome and just can't take a hint.

Attached: Lara.png (1400x1000, 779K)

HIGH FIVE

Attached: water.jpg (680x680, 291K)

Now I need fanart with dandy swag Artemy.

Don't burn yourself out my man

Attached: 1492298562340.jpg (474x356, 51K)

I'M HAVING CHEST PAINS

Looks like there'll be a stream from tinyBuild in 7h with some game reveals. Maybe that includes Pathologic 2 addon.

Attached: grace.jpg (1466x2160, 758K)

Can some good Rusanon translate these? I found that art recently and I love it

I don't like the Sand Pest. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Other videogames haven't quite scratched the Ice-Pick Lodge itch for me so I guess I'll have to go back to lit. I've had Petersburg and The Street of Crocodiles on my to read list for a while now.

Here are my filmfag recommendations:
>Stalker (Tarkovsky)
>Nostalghia (Tarkovsky)
>The Sacrifice (Tarkovsky)
>On the Silver Globe (Zulawski)
>Werckmeister Harmonies (Tarr)
>Satantango (Tarr)
>The Turin Horse (Tarr)
>Hard to Be a God (German)
>The Ascent (Shepitko)
>The Passion of Joan of Arc (Dreyer)
>Winter Light (Bergman)
>Woman in the Dunes (Teshigahara)
>The Hourglass Sanatorium (Has)
>The Hole (Tsai Ming-liang)

that's cool bro

Should be, didn't they say there would be news at PAX?

Attached: Nikolay Dybowski wants to sell you a steppe bride.jpg (2299x1682, 372K)

A very good list actor. There's not many people who know The Hourglass Sanatorium. Is Satantango better than The Turin Horse? I've also heard some mixed opinions on Hard to Be a God.
For your list I'd add:
>On the silver globe, Zulawski
>Cries and whispers, Bergman
>Red Desert, Antonioni

Attached: lara and grief.jpg (900x831, 449K)

>Bury people - it's a good deed. Even dead need care.
>You want to talk about it?

Thank you

>Other videogames haven't quite scratched the Ice-Pick Lodge itch for me
Same thing happens to me
I've been thinking that they are niche games (Talking about The Void and Pathologic) in the sense that you need to be decent at video games while also finding importance in narrative and the "art" aspect of games
The audience for the games is at a weird crossroads where the hardcore "gamer" crowd skips the games because it's too wordy/weird and the people that enjoy walking simulators, visual novels or rpgs skip it for being too "hard"

I really wish IPL finds their game that launches them to success but at the same time almost nobody else is doing the thing they are doing so I hope they keep making more of the same

Attached: _vm5l4zkziI.jpg (1600x2000, 313K)

Play The Void goddangit

Attached: Hole_02.jpg (776x1024, 135K)

Just started my 3rd attempt because I fucked up again. I really want to get good at this game, it's beautiful and I want to see more.

Where are you having problems?

Attached: Void_31.jpg (567x850, 135K)

Speaking of which any of you have a meme under this format for the Void? I remember seeing it some time ago and a couple of nights ago I had a dream with the Mantid where he tasked me to find said meme and it's been bothering me since
Keep at it user I was also having problems but after restarting for the 4th time I finally managed to get it and understand what I need to do
As a random tip try to fill the small trees in the reservation for when you don't have enough Nerva for the bigger ones in the garden

Forgot the picture of the meme, disregard that I'm retarded

Attached: girlyoulike.png (600x600, 577K)

I made mistake and filled too many trees in garden. But I think I'll be good this time, thanks.
Thanks for the tip. Are you speaking of this meme?

Attached: 1566812143913.jpg (604x435, 139K)

I have it in here somewhere, curse this unsorted gigantic image folder of mine. One sec.

Attached: 1490280676750.jpg (1183x676, 106K)

Nevermind, user delivers

Attached: Void_29.jpg (900x753, 70K)

Thanks anons

Do you think lara sniffed artemy's boxers before washing them?

yes
and she hated her self for doing it

>first love
>ex
why the fuck would I liked used goods

well its as close as she will get to his crotch as she ever will

Attached: lara ravel 3.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>check metacritic
>game ""journalists": 68
>people who play video games: 8.3

Attached: 1503919592904.jpg (500x596, 78K)

It will be called "hidden gem" in 5 years by the same "journalists", just like Mandalore said.

No it won't, it will be just as forgotten as the likes of Sentient, Worldspiral:Liath, Black Dahlia, D2, G1deon: Towards God, Datura and all those other cases where the ambition exhibited clearly and grossly mismatched the talent at hand.

Pathologic 2 is nice and all, but what do you miss most about the original?
For me it's this: youtube.com/watch?v=mYwzxaGD6tg

Attached: 1480712790056.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)