UNIST Thread

Clearly eye lasers are what Enkidu is really hiding

Attached: EDA0p0BWwAA9t-S.png orig.png (614x800, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfEVcZ3anG0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd7T5Don5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If hyde gets a laser why not enk?

Pass is vee

Attached: EC5BMApU0AIAbL2.jpg orig.jpg (817x1297, 156K)

Darn, now I wanna go grab some boiba. Maybe tomorrow before work or something.

Why do TVs have such shit latency more often than pc monitors

Maybe it has something to do with generating power for both the screen and the speakers? Just a simpleton's though on it.

Give him an AHVB.

Maybe a meterless DP too

Why does PS3 still have software updates?

Attached: Aoko.png (914x939, 908K)

See yall in 2 hours as usual
Maybe

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_hamada_pochiwo__4a23426d07f0f0a3b4ae8161a0834dee.p (1280x720, 1.57M)

Is Enkidu's frame data so bad because the gameplan is supposed to be "Be so good that you only score counters and trades."

Gotta get ready for UNICLR and that new Persona 5

Probably not when his 5A doesn't get to play by the 8A rule, his 5BBB5CCC/2CCC can only cancel into itself, and its recovery is so fucking long.
There's probably some shred of truth to that statement somewhere in there but there's literally no reason to for Enkidu when akat exists

I honestly don't know what changed about orie in the trailer
she's just so boring that it looked like regular orie shit

Sure seems that way.

Also I wish hien would work for me tonight. I kept getting mujins on all of those dash B confirms.

And a gun with full screen instant projectiles
And a grenade that stuns the opponent in place
And a super jump

Fuck it, and the game's only assist call from Not-Gambit

Attached: Joker Color.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Don't forget to make the fullscreen "projectiles" Strike property

She can apparently special cancel into FF in the air.

Because Sony doesn’t want you jailbreaking their 13 year old console

>but there's literally no reason to for Enkidu when akat exists
Then all we have to do is wait for unclr and he'll get buffed into usability like how Akatsuki used to be shit tier.
The more I play the game, the more I respect Enkidu players who stick to it. It must be hard.

You got this, user. This is what you practiced for.

Thanks. I'll give it my all to try and get it in at least 1 match tonight if I get more of those dash B confirms.

more likely it's just a new followup for that move that reuses the FF animation

How do you get Akatsuki out of this mess?

Attached: 1567047334770.png (841x1300, 1.17M)

Only one match? I can feel it in my gut. You got at least three dash B/Hien successful links MINIMUM.

CS > IWEXS

That'd be nice hahaha. I'll make it a goal then if I can keep catching people airborne with it.

>jump in
DP. EX DP if I’m feeling spicy

And the IW doesn't come out twice
Fuuuucking hell

I'm gonna fly to japan and bribe Kamone to only allow Akat to be selectable offline in CLR

My father works for Nintendo and he says that when you select Akatsuki in CLR, you get the option to macro one of your buttons into a lag switch for your opponent.

Or maybe bribe them to make the netcode not shit so nobody is a pain in the ass to fight online, but the again your solution is probably more plausible

Hippie, how do I approach Carmine as Hydo?

Attached: rin.png (492x500, 347K)

How come whenever there's an Akatsuki vs Enkidu match-up, I feel like another hair grew on my chest?

Attached: 1551428740973.jpg (492x692, 61K)

Negate my 6B with fireball so I can't get a puddle down near you
Shield 22A

Because you're fighting a character that literally invalidates your existence

no enkidus frame data is bad because of lore. his anime superpower is the weakest of everyone by far and he only keeps pace by being especially good at martial arts

Enkidu's fireball is way cooler than Akatsuki's fireball.

I forgot how fucking annoying it is to fight Akat in 5 frames

It's infinitely less useful

>Akatsuki vs Enkidu
This is my sunday afternoon. It's fucking great. Just two men going full Gorilla on eachother and then complaining that XYZ thing is bullshit even when it's not.

You there Spoon?

Enkidu can't actually gorilla that hard though

Enkidu's practically the opposite of a gorrilla since nothing he does is safe

That first round was basically a projectile battle. Fun times.

I meant me and the other guy specifically just shutting down our brains and going full caveman on eachother.

His room was already there earlier when a few of us started a PC Lobby. The lobby's probably been up since last night.

You'll lose said caveman match unless your akat friend has no idea how many advantages he has over you

I’m sorry man, have my ps4 plugged in I swear

>Spoon fell asleep for 24+ hours

Alrighty then
kw pclobby

Attached: 1535873773350.png (501x388, 7K)

Clearly I must elevate the level of Akat suffering I must inflict

Attached: 1500324294515.png (600x605, 224K)

Niggas gotta sleep

Ah that's not good, I played so much Hyde already today that I can't remember how to play him.

Attached: Ai yi.png (237x292, 165K)

Thankfully he is a bit less learned on UNIST. If he wasn't I'd be ten kinds of fucked.

>be exposed to something for a long time
>still forget it after some time passes
That’s some backwards shit but I completely understand what you mean. The human mind is an inconsistent thing

Attached: 5C8A734E-4E94-419F-A10E-1BEE050A2FCE.jpg (328x272, 24K)

>people who main Eltnum AND Akatsuki are playing any game other than UNIST

Attached: What.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Think about it, if you only play guest characters, you are basically playing characters not from UNIST.
You have the entire roster and ya like "Nah, Imma play Melty and ABK"

GGs ps4bros. Imma come back if you guys are still around. How long you guys normally keep the lobby up?

Until 3AM usually
So you got two and a half hours

Not like people who play characters from unist actually "care". I can probably say an overwhelming majority don't give a shit about the plot
Are you trying to make a story to gameplay sort of argument here? Despite how much I DESPISE fighting either guest character, they still work on the bounds of the game.
Most of the time, at least. Fuck em both

GGs broski. See ya later if you can make it.

I'm just making a meta-observation about the kind of person who would choose to main guest characters in UNIST when you've got a good sized roster of great characters.
It was a pretty meaningless observation, just amusing to think about.

In that case, yeah I guess.
The most common excuse, aside from
>Yuzu was too hard
That I see for Akat players is that is because he looks the least anime out of everyone in the cast.

I kinda like the plot, but I'm here for the gameplay. Though the plot gets better if you only acknowledge Gordeau as the protagonist.

>last hit of a multi-hit move kills
Probably one of the best feelings in the game.

Attached: 1566817347777.jpg (660x608, 71K)

No one in this game has gun gameplay besides her. Elt is also fun in both games, even though I main Warc in Melty.
That's all the reasoning I need.

Attached: Chibi Elt.png (128x128, 29K)

I summarized the chronicle mode back when it came out, literally the weekend of its release, was really fun.
We just don't discuss it here because it's been two years, we already talked about it

Attached: 20170719225602.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

It probably also helps that Aka is literally the simplest character in the game and eltnum is well rounded and has a lot going for her defensively and offensively.

Strangely enough, I find myself maining Merkava and Carmine in BBTAG. Maybe when Akatsuki and Enkidu (or blitztank) come in, things will change up.

Attached: 1565585384281.jpg (850x702, 148K)

He might as well be given how Chronicle mode goes. He gets way more focus than even Hyde and Linne.

Attached: 1557612167990.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

I can see that. Military outfits are peak aesthetic so I can see why people would play him.
Though that is a solid point. He does feel sorta out of place when everyone else is either monstrous or a young/teen Japanese person or Hilda's gang.

If we took more of Vatista's wings, would she eventually become a toddler?

>When Hyde 22C is guaranteed to finish someone off
A part of me wishes there's an actual taunt button

Attached: haido.gif (778x471, 196K)

But Enkidu is the most MANIME out of the cast. Besides Akatsuki.

Attached: Enkidu.png (1625x2050, 1.12M)

>No one in this game has gun gameplay
Enkidu has guns though. Have you seen how ripped he is?
Also I was more talking about someone who would main both Akatsuki and Eltnum together. Its normal if you just picked a main randomly but picking both guests just feels like they're avoiding playing UNIST.

that's not how the wings work

Attached: Radiata.png (210x254, 43K)

Your usual type of shitter listens to people talk about tiers so they probably skip him
Waifu has a solid point for the Function side of things for picking those two.
Air-Grabs

I wish him and his guns entered BBTAG. Then I would probably partner him with Azrael or Akatsuki for a manly fist balance.

Attached: NEVER EVER.png (552x2261, 952K)

It's sort of how it worked for Vat

Attached: 20170719225554.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Sick

Enkidu is peak design but not aesthetic.

I mean, that actually sorta works. Waifu has a point on this one.

Whew. Now that was a scramble. Nice jab contest Clawz!

When will we see Enkidu's boyfriend Gilgamesh?

Azrael/Enkidu would be the manliest team you could make bar none. It would be horribly outclassed though with how much BBTAG loves it's range.

>I mean, that actually sorta works. Waifu has a point on this one.
Therein lies one of my contemptuous point against fighting them, fuck airgrabs

There's something so satisfying about the DOUBLE DOWNs with how the text barely fits on the screen

Attached: 1548897591415.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

> peak design
Him and Merkava are on the same tier when it comes to peak design tho.

Attached: 1523859246093.gif (1442x673, 1.82M)

This isn't Fate

Attached: DvwNpltU0AE476w.jpg orig.jpg (800x552, 58K)

Attached: seth penetrate.png (357x437, 47K)

I might just become an Akatsuki/Eltnum main just to take you to airgrab city. You like getting the ol' hard-knockdown and Oki right?

I'm not huge on the inhuman thing. He works within his tier of "all-devouring snake monster" but that's a pretty low tier.

It's not even about the oki thing they get.
It's about invalidating one of Hyde's limited options in opening someone up

I mean I'd be pretty upset to if someone had a hard counter to one of my limited tools. Don't you get a little bit of everything else though?

Alright m8s, 40 mins of dead air so I'm shutting er down for the night.

ggs. Still a bit out of it today. hopefully my cough clears up soon.

Attached: Dmvca1yUcAAdOy3.jpg large.jpg (1458x1138, 212K)

It's GAR.

GGs and get well soon!

Just want to say GGs to the early PC Lobby. Was surprised to find it when I randomly visited the rooms.

>Little bit of everything else
It goes back and forth when I compare and contrast Hyde to the guest characters. Both get multiple highs for a decent mix-up game, incredibly fast 2Bs that hit low, air-throws, meterless DPs, fast projectiles, and can air-EX cancel off of light DPs.
In Hyde's case he gets a combo after most clean fireball confirms. He doesn't get to do air-ex cancel and has to spend CS if he wants to combo off of Pale Bringer while Sion can just combo off of her 421C just like that. I'm definitely missing a ton of other things thanks to bias but I just hate fighting either of them when I personally feel like they're easily the better choice

Is spoon's room the only open one on PC?

> peak aesthetic
Hugo Boss would be proud.

Attached: Nazis.png (1024x1536, 964K)

GGs. Yeah, it was something I dropped on some people in the middle of the day. Glad you were able to enjoy it too!

If they ever decide to add them I hope people don’t make a bitchfit about it

I had one open until recently. I can go for a few rounds if you want but I can't stay for more than 30 mins-ish

Gonna drop 20 Phonon BnBs before I hit it but figure it's best to just start going for it till it gets consistent

>more than one guest character from the same game
I'd throw a bitchfit about that alone
2 guests is enough

Sure, I'm in.

Hippie, out of curiosity, have you tried Wagner? It just occurred to me that I've never seen you play her despite people saying that she's similar to Hyde

Alright, kw pclobby

You can't have one without the other

F

I can play her, I played her a quite a bit during release but I just didn't find the need to play her further. Her combos don't feel as fun to do compared to Enkidu, Seth, Carmine, etc

Ill be on in about 15 minutes too so if that lobby dies Ill start another

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_hisohiso_altoblue__580e5d57be6b0573bc11c16fea867e8 (878x1228, 191K)

The only known acquaintance he had before Amnesia is dead

I meant for babytag. Cuz ya know, nazis and shit

I still never understood how Soldat and Adler have different eye colours and hair colours.

It's just an excuse to have a literal sprite-clone only be differentiated by moveset

Maining Enkidu unironically helped me become a better FG player overall, some of his match-ups are so bullshit that they basically taught me to just stay still and block until I see an opening/counter/punish opportunity, his execution may have a low ceiling, but it feels so good overcome a bad match-up through sheer patience

Attached: 1564029876563.jpg (507x703, 47K)

Why do I get farther pressing random shit over trying to actually find gaps to poke?

Attached: 1547690334751.jpg (320x300, 21K)

They could have saved themselves a lot of work by just leaving the head sprite the same and having cloning be consistent.
Though I suppose until we see what Murakumo's clones looked like, it might just be a case that clones don't turn out normal.

>Enkidu is built to have a low ceiling as a way to get people to develop useful transferable skills for other characters.
I would respect the fuck out of French Bread if they actually deliberately did that so people who used Enkidu would be forced to learn things like match-ups, patience, frame data and hit confirming with Havoc as a way to instill the basics like they were katas.

Enkidu might be the best character to use as a beginner. Not because he’s easy to use but because he teaches you the most important aspect of competitive play: stop flailing around like a mindless gorilla and learn to block+punish

Random is unpredictable and so people trying to do the latter to people doing the former just end up getting no mileage.

Anyone have that one SFV video showcasing this?

I mean Enkidu's entire design philosophy was basically force him to play Street Fighter in UNI only with anime combos. It's just the general problem of physical zoners like Yuzu that gives everyone problems but gives Enkidu the most, because Enkidu can ignore projectiles pretty easily. His frame data is a bit inexcusable though, as is his incredibly unreliable parry.
The Best Ken in the world or the Gandhi?

Why is Hyde the hardest character in the game?

Attached: Elt (3).png (450x600, 178K)

>down on flash contact
Now that's good stuff.

Melk isn't playing random. I'm just trying to actually find some gap to counter poke, but I'm getting perfected doing that, but I actually get hits when I just flail around pissed off.

>as is his incredibly unreliable parry.
There is no excuse for this. Akatsuki gets a frame 1 parry for free while Enkidu is just wasting like 6 frames just straight setting it up.

Gandhi I believe. I guess it was SFIV but the idea is there.

What I thought you meant was maybe he was trying to find gaps to counter-poke your random flailing.

A Parry is 5, and it's actually worth using up close.
B parry is fucking useless since the start-up is like 8, the active duration is way shorter, and you can technically combo off of it but the scaling is fucked, literally has no reason to exist other than to flex on shitters with some CS combo Which I'm totally guilty of
Akat and Yuzu parries can literally parry a projectile or long range hit and it'll hit the opponent from some ridiculous range while Enkidu's EX parry will just have him kick empty air, it's dumb

In the CVO enders you cancel the first or second hit of 236C into IW/EX but the remaining two/three hits still deal their damage afterward while the IW/EX is starting up so you can get stuff like that to happen.

Oh so that's what happened haha. Thanks for the clarification.

I'll post both
youtube.com/watch?v=LfEVcZ3anG0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd7T5Don5s

Attached: 1506277305916.png (392x407, 266K)

>when Akatsuki 2.cs your counter and Enkidu just kicks air before you suddenly eat 214b > IW 4k damage.
Man, I love Enkidu but he's in a bad place right now.

No I'm trying to play properly, but somehow get more hits in when I just hit mash shit.
Motherfuck gordeau feels so fucking clunky

He has alot of neat animations for his moves. His 2C is pretty strange to use though in my opinion.

GGs m8. I'm gonna have to cut it here. The fatigue + alcohol together is really wearing on me. I gotta lie down.

>>Highly Improbable
Fuck the odds feelsgoodbros.

Attached: BB Naoto.jpg (298x298, 26K)

I was talking about this with someone the other day, and we came to conclusion that Hyde really does need some kind of extra help. His thing is being well rounded while also controlling airspace well but also doing fat ass damage. However his pressure isn't too threatening except in the corner, where getting a combo off throw is cool even though it's pretty prorated. Otherwise he's playing basic unist OS baiting to open people up. He's supposed to control airspace between rekka, 3c, and dp, but somehow still struggles to really stop especially jumpy opponents (like people who play byakuya a certain way). He's supposed to make the opponent want to mash due to chip damage, but the chip isn't significant enough to be scary and he doesn't enforce anything else that's scary compared to characters with a similar plan (Akat bullies with insane frame data and hitboxes and AIRGRAB, Eltnum has excellent cancel options and + bullets and AIRGRAB, Wagner arguably also isn't that scary in terms of what she can do, but keeps the pressure going longer than Hyde can with better buttons). He does have the nasty damage, and probably gets the highest damage off IW since he can combo after it, but his combos are notably hard and need to be confirmed for max damage.

Anyway, point is we talked about it for a while and came to the conclusion that Hyde should do more chip damage, and possibly be the only character who can chip kill (maybe only in vorpal). That would make his pressure actually scary enough to incentivize people to mash while also not changing his relatively "honest" identity that the developers clearly have in mind for him.

tl;dr buff hyde

Attached: UNIST_Hyde_3C.png (300x611, 84K)

You were playing circles around me like that fucked up?
Why the fuck do I even bother, man?

Attached: 1558968642441.png (650x562, 337K)

I'm actually surprised the likes of him and Hibiki are in that tier considering their popularity.

Wagner too. Her moveset would fit like a glove in that game.

They better let me combo of EX parry in UNICLR, or they could maybe change it to a Hakumen style parry with good horizontal range, that could help him become much more of a threat at medium ranges

>who can chip kill (maybe only in vorpal)
That thought actually did cross my mind at one point. lel
I mean the laser is fucking fantastic and all but it's really not going to help him open anyone up aside from maybe making the full-screen projectile war a bit more favorable.
And some sick-ass CVO stuff I guess

Attached: D8TgA2UU0AAWZhj.jpg orig.jpg (768x1042, 180K)

nah just weaken everyone else's non-OS baiting options so everyone has to play UNIST instead of just a handful of characters

And that grab
Why the fuck is it sending people flying into non-oki range goddamn it.
Why does Wagner of all people get a grab that just drops people in front of her instead of Enkidu

>be the only character who can chip kill (maybe only in vorpal).
>the Hyde meta becomes less about big dick damage but demoralizing your opponent so much with chip damage and the threat of dying to block strings that they just start getting super aggressive and getting punished for it.
10/10 would support this Hyde change.

Ok but real talk this game vs something like guilty gear just feels like absolute trash, what am I missing?

You got caught in a lot of frame traps and you were getting counter poked a lot because your were underestimating the range on Linne's lows and her dash speed. Lemme run through some beats first before you try to escape. I know the pressure is really stressful to deal with but you were getting really antsy.

That's just the game UNI is. It greatly rewards experience and fundies. I've probably played 2 or 3 times as many matches as you.

>aka is in
>they’re adding another rwby character too
It’s all off the table now, lads. Anything could happen at this point

It's funny, everyone tells me that I do incredible chip damage in my pressure when I more or less ignore any chip I'm doing and feel like I'm not accomplishing anything in my blockstrings until someone points it out. Thanks, 22B
I'm not being rewarded for damage unless I get a clean hit, but that's just my mentality.

We have the model for potential Hyde buffs right here

Attached: chad ziodyne.jpg (1200x575, 299K)

You wouldn't let me just sit either.
I'm just extra mad I got you into the red one match with some fucking grabs and 5[C]s over every other time I at least halfway tried to be patient and got nothing for it.

But being angry is no excuse for being rude so GGs.

Attached: 1535767210193.png (350x322, 160K)

I think people not realizing how much chip they're doing is part of the issue with Hyde players thinking they're not getting a lot done but as the other two user have pointed out, there is a lot of core issues with him that need fixing.
I'd still be absolutely pro-Hyde getting vorpal chip damage killing potential as a reward for good block string management and high IQ reads.

Any pc players still alive for a few matches?

Time for a break from Hyde, my brain is too dumb to handle him tonight.

Attached: Eltnum D.png (512x512, 12K)

Who really has standout baiting options though? I think of Mika and Seth, but only one of those characters needs nerfs. I actually like Mika's identity as the OS buster.

I mean Hyde does do some degree of chip damage as it is obviously, but I wonder exactly how much. How much life damage in chip does an optimal, airtight Hyde string really do right now? I think ideally he should be doing like 3k in chip off some kind of full optimized resource dump and maybe like 800~1k in a normal string? There's no way he has stuff like that now though right?

I can still go. Probably going to be out of it the rest of the night, but fuck it.

Attached: 1542313118602.jpg (584x518, 29K)

Also for the Linne dudes here. I couldn't properly land 66B 214BA delay5C 63214[D] on Gord at all even with what felt like perfect timing. Is it character specific? I guess it still could just be me fucking it up since I only started practicing it earlier today.

No problem m8. It's not like you were doing anything amazingly wrong. You tried to make adjustments and I accounted for your adjustments. It's mostly just a big gap in experience so don't let it get you down.

>your main
>instead of a backdash, they straight up have a backrun
How broken are they now?

>(like people who play byakuya a certain way)
I can only think of one person who plays Byakuya this way...

Definitely nowhere near the amount you're describing since his [FF] in vorpal does like 500 or 800 on its own and everything else is significantly smaller.
Wagner does more overall chip if she goes all in with 22c and sword buff loop TRUE blockstring

>Akatsuki with a backrun
No thanks. That's the last thing anyone wants to deal with.

That's huge damage and would shred through your HP in seconds since it's not like Hyde never gets actual hits in.

If it's cool for seth to setup real unblockables with 100 meter that do anywhere from 2.5k on up, why is this so over the top?

Attached: EBr9rBMVAAAAt_a.jpg (1200x1200, 89K)

>63214[D

You mean B right? It could be based on height. Then again I don't always get it either so I know that feel. Actually make that most of the time I attempt it so don't worry too much about missing it.

If all else fails, you can fall back on the A hien instead and still get a combo until you're ready to attempt the [B] hien again.

Who says Seth unblockables aren't disgusting too

>If it's cool for seth to setup real unblockables with 100 meter that do anywhere from 2.5k on up
It's not. Not at all.

Forgot to add that I've also tested and 6C can work in place of 5C it seems under certain scenarios. Maybe try that too?

this will never happen because kamones favorite character is hilda

But he mains Enkidu now so there's still some hope CLR will head in a more honest direction.

>I've also tested and 6C can work in place of 5C it seems under certain scenarios
Neat. I'll give it a go when I practice tomorrow. Thanks man.

No worries. Hope you're having fun with her like the rest of the cast.

Another tip you might want if you feel like going for it when you've got options is to CS out of 5C[C] in the corner to get the 66B going like that.

air ff canceling orie j214x and air assault canceling linne j236x are not honest

>all those whiffed fireballs
That did not feel pleasant to flail on

Then where do we draw the line on what's ok to be in the game and what should go? Personally, I don't think it's a bad thing that some characters can spend meter to force someone to eat damage (plus there are 100 meter answers to many Seth UBs and Guard Thrust would be a very valuable option against a hypothetical turbo-chip Hyde). I do agree that Seth needs to lose some things in CLR, but I'd rather he lost the ability to get followup damage from his setups than to lose the setups completely.

I'm surprised that whiffed. That was some good use of Thanatos to shut down my assaults though Mage.

Fuck I can't land 360C

Looks like Im equally out of it too

Attached: hxIHMXT.png (566x573, 475K)

Thank you. Though I should have tried a better punish than grab.

The thing about guard thrust is that it costs so many damn resources you're still losing even if you get out of the unblockable damage. Seth's unblockable setups primarily happen when he has CS to combo off of his command grab, so even if you guard thrust him (and a hypothetical super vorpal trait Hyde), you're still fucking yourself over and returning to a neutral where Seth and Hyde have good options at that distance

Ah shoot. Panic j.236C hahaha. Oh well.

I'm still a bit wound up about getting destroyed earlier.

Attached: 1551954885547.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Use that anger and humiliation to get stronger, so that you made never experience it ever again.

>I'd rather he lost the ability to get followup damage from his setups than to lose the setups completely
I fully agree. Seth has some stupid bullshit, but I'm ok with him being the fast ninja setplay character of the game. I think some of his buttons to deal with in neutral along with orb is fucked, but if that was it I could tolerate it without complaining. His greatest offense really is the damage he gets for his character archetype, as well for his unblockables that aren't scaled completely up the ass compared to other things characters have that are much riskier to do.

Gonna call it early because of some technical problem on my end. One of you make a new lobby to play until the usual time.

Not just that, but using GT probably fucks you out of the vorpal cycle if you don't use your own vorpal to get out of it. Which is why I think Seth unblockables as they are now are pretty not cool, I'd want a scenario where he can't followup an unblockable with a combo whether he has CS or not. Don't know if I'd want the same for his command grab, but really it's hard to say with Seth. He gets so many things that the rest of the cast doesn't and all he pays for it is health. I don't want to take those tools from Seth, but he shouldn't have the best version of various things if he's going to have it all anyway.

Point is what do you make of a scenario where Hyde/Seth can spend 100~200 meter to force you to eat lets say, 2.5k in damage and not a cent more no matter what resources they have, even though you're blocking. Your only universal counterplay would be VO/GT. You can use vorpal/100 meter+your grd to cancel their use of meter to hurt you. Does that sound fair?

This is like a constant state for me though.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again for hosting!

GGs

Attached: __orie_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_magister_medical_whiskey__dc6e69c305966c65f9c9f6397e7c1753.jpg (408x552, 114K)

GGs and thanks for hosting hippie! Set up another room!

GGs ps lobby.

GGs, Hippie. Thanks as usual.

Attached: Ao.png (368x512, 267K)

GGs ps4 boys

GGs! Til next time m8.

GGs angel.
I need to work on not dropping the ball with blockstrings.

Attached: 1557337671406.jpg (674x768, 41K)

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Insane damage and meter gain while also having every tool in the game to open someone up (Fast non-super command grab, unblockables, left/right 50/50s, I think the only thing he doesn't use is a high/low) and all those ALSO leading to real combos is why that boy's gotta get touched. Even I could live with his obscenely good neutral buttons (66b, 3c, j.214a, 2c) if he just didn't get paid so much from them.

GGs. Have a good night!

I can't think of a situation where Seth can get that damage without having a huge additional bonus from having vorpal. If they make a hard exception to said combo/blockstring, that'll just make it really awkward.

Hyde I'd still say would be busted simply because of how fast you gain meter in this game. He doesn't particularly need meter for anything else besides tacked on damage, which is far less than what you're proposing, or 236C to extend his blockstrings. But at that point why would you even bother when you can get a guaranteed 2.5k, practically a free midscreen combo for only 100 meter.

Hyde is already a pretty well rounded character when it comes to his moveset, and I think it would be fine to just buff his damage if he needs it. High combo damage is far less bullshit to me than unblockables, and that goes for all fighting games.

Ggs lads, feel like my Phonon neutral got ever so slightly better but my combo game was ugly. Do you guys usually 66 for dashing mid-combo or use the macro?

For combo purposes, almost always the 66

66 feels more natural, I only ever use the macro for dashblocking or occasionally backdashes

GGs. I've seen at least 3 Phonons here use 66 in combo.

Alright thanks, just wanted reassurance I wasn't making it needlessly hard. Just gotta grind the timing then.

the buffer window for 66 dashes feels way more generous than for A+B dashes

Even if it's 200 meter I would still say 2.5k is too high. IW is 200 meter and does around a low 3k damage, while carrying huge risk in that you die if it gets blocked. Unblockable chip damage doesn't carry that same risk, even if it's less damage.

Now that was just some insane luck haha.

In story, Adler is apparently a researcher while elektrosoldats are soldats that are elektro. Basically, Eleks are the rank and file mooks that use the same fighting style while Adler is a notable individual

Soldats are Adler clones

Just post the eltnum jav already

Just for you, pal.

Attached: JAV.jpg (1029x980, 77K)

Darn, that looked like a jab to me hahaha. Nice block!

This joke was never funny

none of the UNI memes ever were

The funniest thing about eltnum jav is that the cosplayer was a dude

GGs everyone

Attached: 1540970279375.jpg (729x1032, 105K)

He commentated UNIEL at Evo before [st] came out, it was great. He shat on smash kids
Now bandwagoners only got that unfunny shit to spam

GGs broski. You were on a roll tonight. See ya next time (possibly Sunday since I'll be gyming after work and I get out late tomorrow/today sadly)!

Man playing spider feels strange.

Also GGs Pablo. Hope to see ya again next time!

GGs to you too, my dude. I'll be back if I'm not playing Astral Chain or blazblue.

Sleep time, GGs everyone.

Attached: eltnam.png (700x832, 192K)

GGs late night PS Lobby and good night!

Attached: linne33.jpg (675x1200, 391K)