Calling all Devil May Cry, God of War, Ninja Gaiden, God Hand, Bayonetta, Astral Chain, Wonderful 101, Viewtiful Joe...

Calling all Devil May Cry, God of War, Ninja Gaiden, God Hand, Bayonetta, Astral Chain, Wonderful 101, Viewtiful Joe, and Spartan Total Warrior bros.

Is Darksiders III any good? It's next PS+ game of the month (alongside Arkham Knight, which is meh).

Attached: asdasdasdasd.png (1200x800, 2.73M)

I bought it and enjoyed it, just try it since its free.

I haven't played it while I have played Darksiders 1 and 2. Apparently the fans of the previous game can attest that DS3 is a lot more bland than the other two but I'm willing to give it a shot since I've been eyeing it since it came out but didn't have the opportunity to get it.

Attached: 1472532648769.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

I personally didn't care for it and thought it was the weakest in the series but it still had some merit to it, plus its free so just go for it.

>Apparently the fans of the previous game can attest that DS3 is a lot more bland than the other two
>weakest in the series
How is that possible? The first two were terrible

It's from the same dev as Remnant: From the Ashes, and Remnant is pretty fucking good.

The easiest example would be equating Darksider 1 and 2's ability for War and Death and handle mobs.
Fury apparently has a tougher time doing that despite the whip

wtf
but this game literally just came out

Yeah, like in January though

>November 27, 2018

Attached: 1552545093345.png (1280x738, 411K)

Its shit compared to 1 and 2.

You mean Remnant is made by the same dev as Darksiders
Well whaddya know

If it's anything like the 1st game then it literally plays like none of those games.

Funny enough it doesn't play like any of the others, it's more of a discount Dark Souls in how it plays and is structured.

Darksiders is more akin to LoZ combined with a simplified OG god of war, it's fun to play and explore but don't expect very engaging combat

I'd rate it higher than DS1 but ultimately it's one of those 6.5-7/10 "ah yes, this existed..." games that aren't particularly bad but you'll forget them as soon as the credits roll.

it has its own moments but a far cry from DS2. to be honest i actually got bored playing it. unlike DS and DS2 where it still has some replay-ability

It was just okay. Worth a download if it's free, definitely.

At the moment I'm replaying 1 and I have to say, it's not as fun as I remembered. The puzzles are about 1 point harder than your average LEGO game while taking twice as long, and while the combat is decent, they tend to have you fight a bit too often.

yeah its not as fun when you already played other games. it was good when it first came out. but definitely falls off compared to DS2 and other games

Tried replaying it recently and dropped it once I had to do those challenge rooms around the cemetery. Holy shit was that dull and tedious.

Dark Siders 3 felt more like it was structured like Dark Souls

>darksiders 3
>free
When did this happen?

I think they announced it and Arkham Knight as the free PSN games for September today

>free PS+ games

>PSN
Oh. Fuck, I even had my hopes up