Give me new Wario Land game!

>Give me new Wario Land game!
>Well no I didn't play shake it but---

Fuck you, fuck all of you, you killed the franchise.

Attached: Wario_Artwork.png (1461x1500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IAvLQnwZgTU
twitter.com/p_fritzart/status/1164244979025371136?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No fuck you, I did buy Shake It.

i bought shake it used

Shake It is a hidden gem. Super good game

I bought Shake It.

WL team disbanded long ago & Miyamoto made sure wario would never come back.

This. Buying games new is for suckers.

I bought Shake It day 1 faggot

Tfw earthquake punch will never be is down special

I bought Shake It
Movement is so much worse. They had nailed it so well in WL4 and now it's all slow.

If you like wario, you are secretly gay.
sorry. I dont make the rules.

ITS FINE, THE SCREEN IS JUST BIGGER

Kiss my ass, I brought Shake It! BECAUSE it wasn't a Ware title.

Shake It is the worst WL game in my opinion. Terrible waggle gimmick. Bland. More restrictive than WL4 when it comes to movement. Shitty submarine levels. Trash bosses. God, just thinking about the game pisses me off. It's inferior to WL4 in every way possible.

Attached: 1556530815599.jpg (936x853, 150K)

Master of Disguise flopped so hard no one ever mentions it.
It was the last handheld warioland game.

It had a neat little world & ideas, just that it was ruined by shallow gameplay & repetitive minigames. It was rather poorly thought out too with its abilities. The concept of gaining abilities as the game goes on is neat and many good games do it great; but every new costume in MoD is either tediously boring or trivialises the game.
It's just so weird, Master of Disguise feels like it wants to be many things at once but fails at everything.

At least the soundtrack was great
youtu.be/IAvLQnwZgTU

It's still good!!!! It's a bit TOO polished, but the level design is kino, and the bosses seem to be about on par with every other boss in the series, the clown boss was good!!

Shaking aside, it didn't bother me fatass!!!

Complaining about waggle of all things only makes you look like a fat fuck

>!!
>!!!

Attached: 1566346517917.png (353x334, 141K)

Shut the hell up skinny.
Waggle is shit. SHIT.

Attached: 1539183011043.jpg (760x428, 74K)

>No more warioland games.
Seriously but shake it was a great artstyle wario Land in cartoon artstyle is a great concept, now all what they need to give that concep some good polishing and bam, superior wario games that will win GOTY every time they are released.

Attached: 286575083015211.png (342x360, 151K)

Got Shake it on release, I even 100% it. I also bought Master of Disguise, such a weird game, could never complete it, shit doesn't tell you what you are missing.

i just wish wario had more warioland in him in other appearances, his smash shit is shameful and the fact that he isn't gigachad level ripped in the Tokyo Olympics is a letdown

Attached: why doesnt wario have nipples.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Shut the fuck up!!!! Get shrekt!!!!

Attached: d31.jpg (792x520, 70K)

>eggman manboobs
What the fuck happened

Attached: EggmanSB.png (607x699, 100K)

Look closer

Attached: 1566447507435m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

!!!???

>That bulge

Attached: apprehensive frisk.png (298x300, 39K)

bought shake it and thought it was pretty good

I rented it and later bought it used for $20. Never did finish it but I own every Wario land and Wario ware game.

The WL team disbanded in the GCN era at best. The team who made Shake It were Good-Feel who make all the Yarn/Yoshi games.

Shake It is my favorite WL game. How did Good-Feel go from that and Wooly World to Crafted World anyways?

At least he has the shoulder charge. But Wario was never a ripped guy. He has a strongman competition kind of body. Only part of him that’s all muscle is his arms. Though his arms look small and flabby in this game.

Woolly World is good. Easy to play, hard as fuck to complete, like Yoshi's Island.

4 is the best in the series. I want a sequel with that exact engine with the same exact mechanics. I absolutely loved hitting the timer and having to bail back to the entrance.

He ought to be bigger in Smash. He's a fucking midget shorter than Mario, it's retarded.

Attached: Wario.jpg (500x468, 25K)

They’re about the same height, but Wario has a massive frame compared to Mario.

Attached: 394A8F2D-C97A-48C8-848E-7EAAF9173289.jpg (768x372, 125K)

Yeah thats what I mean. They went from a great successor to YI to a rather mediocre sequel with a bad soundtrack.

twitter.com/p_fritzart/status/1164244979025371136?s=21

This is partially why I dislike WarioWare, not only keeping Land in the dark but Smash pulling from it exclusively and only now bringing in his iconic shoulder barge but still keeping him this tiny caricature of himself. But the real issue is his stance and Mario's legs being too long. Smash Four had it right of all things, he got sized up and his arms were nice and bulky.

Attached: unknown.png (723x407, 153K)

10 foot

I b-bought i-it. Don't be mad at me.

Not wrong. It just looks off, even Mario Kart's model looks way better, and I don't get why Sakurai chose the shitty Ware design when he made Bowser a brute monster. He took a big shit on Wario.

plenty of people bought shake it, if anything Game and Wario is what killed the series.

Attached: 1566767127819.png (1000x1451, 697K)

This just ruined it for me. Wario needs to be bigger. But then again, Kirby and Olimar are scaled completely off

I played it for a while and it was just a collection of not so good minigames, what the fuck were they thinking, they perfect console WW with Smooth Moves.

I know someone is going to bring up the Japanese adverts, but in-game Wario does not fart or talk about his shit. Shake It! was even made to counter that perception of Wario. In my build of PM I made Wario about 1.1 times his own size which funny enough makes him accurate to his actual size. I was happy as fuck to see Wario in Smash until I actually played as him. Leave to Sakurai to ruin the mere concept and thought of Wario in Super Smash Bros.

Attached: 772px-MP4_star.jpg (772x600, 64K)

I did play Shake It and it was not good enough.
I can't quite put my finger on it. The art was amazing, yet the worlds were boring and forgettable. The level design was also strictly inferior. Sure, it had a billion fucking levels, but the reused locales and mechanics just make them all blend together. It reuses the H-H-H-HURRY UP gameplay loop from 4, but fucks it up entirely. Hitting that frog switch in 4 sent the entire fucking world into a chaotic meltdown, and the route you travel back to the beginning was vastly different from the trip there.
In Shake It!, the music goes mildly more dynamic while a door closes. You likely get some gimmick to make you run faster back to the beginning, a few levels employ a third route for the escape, but that's it.
Shake It! also has a lot of content, but it feels like you fucking drown in it. Treasures, yes, necessary. Secret levels, sure why not. The fucking challenges? The endless amount of secret levels that aren't even special? THE FUCKING VEHICLES? It's not just unnecessary but it detracts from the main experience, it's like a meal that's so fucking large that the bad parts of it just annoy you more and more.
Wario Land 4 was fucking perfect and concise, and Shake It! is a bloated mess that fails to live up to the atmosphere and spirit of its predecessor.

Oh and bring transformations back, those are fucking rad. Especially when all of them end up being a double-edged sword. The few uses of snowball and fire in Shake It! are fucking lame and don't cut it.

I liked the missions, and I liked the content, it kept the game meaty. The journey back was different as long as you didn't fuck up, the train one was pretty stand out.

But I agree that the game felt a bit too polished and lacked the insanity of 4. The perfect Wario game combines the gameplay and variety of land and the zanyness of ware. Like how Wario would just say "hehehehehe" or "YEAH" after taking damage.

The levels could stand to be a bit smaller and denser too. Very good game

Just give me wario world 2 please i need it so bad

Attached: goddammit.webm (860x720, 673K)

3 > 4 > World > small power gap > 2 > Shake It! > Master of Disguise

I haven't played the first one or the Virtual Boy game.

You're missing out, WL1 still holds up today. You can emulate it easy.

this and i fucking hated it