Wait for it

wait for it...

Attached: 71f8de523745a173a48f4190a4bab078.jpg (1063x1712, 322K)

it seems Nintendo does censor after all as the cover was cropped and her camel toe is no longer visible

Attached: Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth.jpg (1525x1900, 503K)

I don't see any camelt9e and not shit the cover is cropped, they need room for 2 seperate covers

EVERY GIRL IN THIS IS SO GODDAMN LEWD

Attached: 1536627460099.jpg (1552x9350, 3.09M)

>can't buy only the bottom half at a reduced price
Wow, this sucks, good thing I'm going to pirate it anyway so I don't actually care.

here you go user, an edit.

Attached: ModedCyberSleuths.png (1063x1712, 3.03M)

>user in charge of boxarts
This is why you'll never work in the design department

Never played those 2 games. On a scale from 1 to 10, how hyped should I be?

Did you like Digimon World DS

7, I guess. Nothing spectacular, but it does the job. You'll get a lot more enjoyment out of it if you like Digimon (no shit), but you may just enjoy collecting and managing your critters. It's basically SMT lite.

Yes. And Digimon World Dusk and Dawn too.
It's a shame that Lost Evolution and Xros Wars don't even have fan translations, I wanna play those so bad.

Nice.
Nah, just one Digimon game on PS1 a long time ago. I mean, I know what the game is about. I'm skipping new Pokemon game and I need a substitute. Plus, I heard about this girl called Nokia... hmmm...

>It's basically SMT lite.
That's all I wanted to know. Which reminds me... why did Atlus gave up on Demikids? It didn't sell well?

If you aren't into the series then you're not gonna like the game. It's not really welcoming to first timers.
If you need a substitute for Pokemon then buy Dragon Quest. Or just don't buy anything and just replay old Pokemon games.

>Nokia
She is ugly.

Attached: 1559334532347.png (2560x1440, 2.58M)

You take that back!

Assmad falseflagging poketard detected.
Literally kill yourself for lying to the guy, human garbage.

PUT IT IN TURN IT UP!

At what point did I say the games were bad you autistic nigger? All I did was warn the dude that if he hasn't experienced a Digimon World game before then he might not enjoy these games. And ALSO at no point did I say either that he should buy the new Pokemon games. Jesus fuck there's no reason to play the victim card this aggressively.

Why? Hacker's Memory is just more of the same, if you enjoy one, you'll enjoy the other.

actually shit games. Fucking devil survivor artist bait me

Are you fucking retarded? You're being a shiteating normalfag who only wants sensationalist praises. I loved the game enough to do 3 playthroughs of it so I don't want to hear your shit.

I hope we get sistermon noire in America...

this. you can love a game to death on a personal level and still not need to constantly suck its dick on a more objective level.

I imagine at least with the PC release someone'll add her back in if she isn't in the base game.

I played most digimon games released in the US and i can give it a solid 5.5.
Its one of the best digimon story games but the story games in general arent that good due to the absurd amount of grinding to get shit and shallow gameplay. This game streamlines the grinding but youll still end up grinding to get the digimons your want. I paid 20 for it and still felt ripped off.

is hacker memory still censored? This determins if i get it

I heard that half of the plot is one of the later Digimon anime series, is that true? I really liked the game and might watch the series if so.