Dragon Ball

What's your favorite Dragon Ball vidya? Which do you consider the best?

Attached: Goku Designs.jpg (1605x574, 194K)

Best:Xenoverse 2

Worst:FighterZ

Shitani and Maeda are the best looks.

Spoken like a true scrub, FighterZ > all

Are you not a fan of traditional fg's? FighterZ is pretty fun, user.

Attached: chi chi with blue hair.jpg (1024x1536, 273K)

The one on the gamecube where at the end gohan turns super sayian 2 and kills cell.

Shintani is soulful

Sagas? Top tier kusoge.

Attached: dbzs.png (640x905, 915K)

How about Toriyama's design, you anime subhuman?

Does it plsy like xenoverse? Causs xenoverse reminded me of it. It also had that weirs mime guy that followed tien as an unlockable character.

maeda and shintani best

I wish Burstlimit was actually finished and didn't have the drama pieces because otherwise it would have been the fucking perfect evolution of Budokai. God I'm so fucking disappointed.

Nope. I don't care to give myself arthritis before I'm 60.

DB attained kino at Maeda and it’s been downhill ever since

GIVE ME THE NAME OF A DRAGONBALL OR DRAGONBALL Z ACTION RPG RIGHT NOW YOU OTAKU FUCKS

Attached: 90907108.jpg (297x315, 49K)

ask broly and he'll answer you

Is there any more than Legacy of Goku/Buu's Fury?

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is coming out next year.

Origins is an action rpg I think?
Not action but Attack of The Saiyans was a good turn based rpg.

Okay seriously when are they gonna top Cell?

>Raditz
muh family and the empire
>Vegeta
alright character but he kinda sucked as an antagonist
>Frieza
Has a shit ton of disdain for every breathing thing in the Universe and wants to rule it but his character only really works well with Goku and Vegeta
>17 & 18
Better as Z Fighters
>Buu
Evil because... it's all he knows
>Super Buu
Evil because... evil
>Kid Buu
Sadistic unreasonable sociopath kinda based but they can't really do much with that alone

Don't remember GT too well so I'm not gonna comment on any of those assholes

>Beerus
Sucks cause he went from 100% apathetic God to just another member of the gang/ deus ex machina
>Universe 6
Introduced Super's best character with Hit. Left him in the dust after that.
>Zamasu/ Goku Black
Zamasu's development into Goku Black was cool and Goku Black's absolute contempt for lower beings was alright but that Rage Trunks bullshit just takes a fat dump on everything he was likeable for
>Jiren
Generic ayy lmao just happens to be the strongest being on Earth yea fuck off

Left out Dragon Ball because Piccolo Daimao trumps everyone

Attached: Perfect Cell.png (666x406, 352K)

BT3

Attached: dbz gof.jpg (1242x850, 80K)

Budokai 3
Never played 4 so I can't judge that one but its probably better
Tenkaitchi ruined anime fighters and is why we'll never get anything other than arena brawlers

Everything past Maeda looks awful.
The change to design and character is what made me hate Z.

basic mob mentality.

fuck off Yea Forums retard.

>hating the absolute pinnacle of dragon ball that is peak yamamuro

Attached: gokuclose.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>mfw Kid Goku ape is my team leader in Dokkan Battle
Why was Kid Goku so based? Was it because his retardation was apart of being dropped on his head instead of a violent nigger species? Was it because he was naive yet worldly? I just want Dragon Ball to get some love instead of Z for once.

Attached: donkey_kong__real_life__by_ratgnaw_da04tqd-pre.jpg (1032x774, 116K)

is yamamuro alright?
as time passes he got worst at drawing goku

Budokai 4 doesn't exist

>hurr durr fighting game appears on evo, dat means fighting game gud
Shit taste confirmed.

Attached: anons in this thread.jpg (558x614, 18K)

budokai tenkaichi 3

Attached: 1547823761609.jpg (1242x1870, 701K)

lol

>rewatching all dragon ball shows + movies
>enjoying the red ribbon saga right now but know that the over the top beam battles and power scaling in Z and super is going to fatigue me
I just wish this series was a slice of life at this point

Attached: dragon squad.png (960x720, 1.03M)

I'm almost tempted to watch GT because I only watched it up until Baby was beaten and I liked the designs.

Bait
Also frieza/android saga is the best art style. Back before super saiyan hair didn't look like bananas

i didn't know mister fusion posted on v

Bid for Power

Sayin Saga is exactly as good as Piccolo saga and Frieza is a solid culmination of the series.

Is this a boogeyman on Yea Forums or something?

Objectively best in terms of gameplay and visuals is FighterZ there's no much debate but it is still pretty flawed anyway
Most DB games are pretty fun but none of them are truly great
I think if you took all of Xenoverse's customization and RPG elements and more unique moves but added it to a more Tenkaichi style game that would be pretty close to a perfect DBZ game

Who did the designs towards the end of the Buu saga

Attached: MV5BZWY0MWI3NjAtMWExZS00MWI5LWIyOGUtOWRiNmRhMmRkZDkzL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1 (995x745, 92K)

naa is just a channel that has the same opinion as you
is pretty good

just read the manga instead, it's better

Did anybody play dragon ball online?
The MMORPG fad was top tier retardation.

Anyone remember an old DBZ game for GB or GBA that had combat based on drawing cards and shit, and hit quicktime inputs to successfully use attacks

That game was ass but I put a shitton of road trip hours into that

original is best. fuck toei

wtf is canon in super anymore?
the anime has shit that doesn't happen in the manga but the manga also has the same problem shit the resurrecion f may not even be canon since it didn't happen in the manga

Attached: wat.png (580x365, 341K)

legendary super warriors, gameboy color

Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3 are simplistic as hell but are the closest I've felt to feeling like I'm playing a real DBZ game.

resurrection f is canon but it has its own manga adaptation instead of being part of the main series. dbs broly i believe is canon as well. they mention these things having happened in passing. nobody gets surprised that golden frieza exists, and when they resurrect him for the tournament, they're all like 'but he JUST tried to take over the world ya dick'

Bamco should just make a third game with og Dragon Ball characters and a few essentials from Super. Maybe a few a GT antags as well.

Attached: Raging Blast 2.png (761x941, 1.49M)

I don't know why but I liked the game board for Budokai 2 even though I can see why most didn't like it.

;Anything dragonball z up is shit. Only original dragonball was good, i dont get how people can enjoy the shitshow that was z.

Future Trunks>Gohan>Vegeta>Goku>Kid Trunks>Goten

Goten never had any personality other btfo Chi-Chi and making her cry because he went super saiyan

og dragonball's hands down the best, they really lost the type and feel of the show after. But I still enjoyed Z, if only for the spectacle, as a kid.

Holy shit, there it is. Gonna DL it for nostalgia reasons, thanks user.

Future Trunks and the whole Android/Cell Saga was the shit. Namek doesn't have anything on Android/Cell because it actually called back to Dragon Ball. If they would have ended Z at the Saiyan saga keeping the Z fighters dead permanently it would have actually had emotion since Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha were such mainstays in DB.