Untitled

Attached: file.png (662x425, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/129969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll just walk back. Easy

Silent Hill would at least be interesting. You'd just eat shit unceremoniously in Raccoon City.

Depends on if I get cult or personal silent hill

Silent Hill is a death sentence for any seriously mentally ill person. You could try steering away from any animal and plant life in Racoon City and you may have a chance, just let the protagonists to their schtick and get chased by Nemesis or whatever.

The city gets fucking nuked

Which would you prefer? Cause you're getting the opposite.

>back to detroit
thats worse

uh, cult silent hill?
Yeah, haha

Detroit has niggers. Silent hills is based on someone's biggest fears so its still gonna be niggers. Racoon city has "coon" in the name so probably niggers

Niggers

Newby cop Leon and Claire escaped, surely you can too.

They have plot armour

wouldn't mind being in Raccoon City, but FUCK being in the Spencer Mansion

>gets bit a good few times in the average run
>in decent shape
>Anonymous can do it as well

Attached: albert.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Canonically none of them get grazed once. Just stick to Claire and you should be fine as long as you can run for a bit.

I think pretty much anyone will die really quick in Silent Hill. You can't be so courageous that your own nightmares stop being scary, it doesn't matter if you're gigachad 9,000 that's not how it works. Pic related is one of the only real world examples I would bet could survive it.

Attached: thich-quang-duc-burning-monk.jpg (900x583, 84K)

SIlent Hill would make me learn something and maybe grow stronger. Raccoon city might get me a cute brunette GF but I already have one.

This. Personal Silent Hill would help me unfuck myself.

but that guy was drugged out of his ass

>most people don't have introspection on the level of this idiot

Attached: James.png (1083x1126, 569K)

Just let me know which one you don't want more. I want to help you land on your feet.

Attached: the deputy.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

turn 360 degrees and walk towards silent hill

>Raccoon City
We are entering the 21st Anniversary of the Raccoon City Outbreak, which technically started with RE1 in Later July 1998. Would be a bad time to vacation.
>Silent Hill
On the off chance I enter while the cult is active and they have a demon God fetus (which is once every 18 or so years given the timespan between 1 and 3), I'd probably just end up in semi-normal SH. And since I never killed anybody, I'd be perfectly fine.

You think you're funny.

You're not.

Attached: 1517966615627.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

Damn who shit in your breakfast

Silent Hill. I'm not afraid of staring my demons in the eye and most of its physical manifestations can be handled with a solid blunt object. Raccoon City is a genuinely terrifying scenario to be in, constantly surrounded by contagion-carrying zombies so resilient that you're probably straight fucked without some kind of firearm or legitimate weaponry. Silent Hill is the spookier place to play in, but Raccoon City's threats are FAR more readily tangible.

Silent Hill, easily. There's actually a good chance I'll just pass through with no incidents.

duh

Attached: me on the left.jpg (436x797, 277K)

Attached: 1567051451550.png (662x425, 273K)

Help me out user. Image searches aint working.

There's a 50/50 chance that you'll arrive at either and it'll be pre-incident. Difference is that shit keeps going down at Silent Hill, whereas Raccoon City was a one-and-done affair.

I choose Raccoon City. If fuckery is about, you'll know very quickly and can just leave. No such option with Silent Hill fuckery.

type silent hill in sadpanda, blah blah

happy fapping user
nhentai.net/g/129969/

>sadpanda

Attached: 1535280186271.jpg (614x710, 90K)

thanks

Attached: tom.jpg (800x450, 111K)

Isn't Silent Hill only really a problem if you have some personal crazy shit or are nuts?

I'd turn 360 degrees and walk away

it came back

Most of the time it's some cult who just fucks up everyone's day indiscriminately.

Nice. Got anons to back their shit up as well.

We've been over this a hundred times
Racoon City
>zombies infesting every fucking part of the city
>worse shit than that in the forest
>Fucking infected birds flying around, monsters in the sewers
>Umbrella out to sabotage and fuck over as many people as possible
>A quarantine force around the entire city shoots you on sight
>City ends up getting nuked

Silent Hill
>You have a pretty good chance of just going to a perfectly normal midwestern resort town
>If you have bad luck, you probably could just walk through the town to the other side and leave unless the town decides to fuck with you
>and even then you could fight off most things you run into with a pipe and run away from most other stuff

Its death sentence vs 50/50 sleepy town visit or fucked up weekend

I'd choose Raccoon City cause at least there I would have a chance of banging a hot asian lady

Henry also never killed any one but look at the trouble he wents through. Its not even the cult time silent hill it's just dreams fuckery but he was still innocent and got dragged into this.

Pretty sure 4 was cult

doesn't work on my machine :(

Racoon City, time to get some zombie dicksleeves.

Niggers.

I'll go back to Hinamizawa.

I don't know, got a smirk outta me.

I turn 360 degrees and walk away

Good job retard

I'm not fucked up so silent hill will have no effect on me and even if it do have effect on me there are sexy nurses to fuck, so all I have to do is to fuck nurses and hide from pyramid head.

It will be a fun game, "how many nurses can you fuck before Pyramid head fucks you"

Raccoon city.

Attached: life in a post apocalypse.jpg (1280x7500, 2.42M)

>read vn
>entire time im being called someone else's name
cringe

The average infant learns ego separation at the age of 2 years. White and asian infants anyway. Use your infant powers.

Raccoon city has OP as fuck B.O.W.s, the kind that only plot armor can bring down and not even that if you count movies. Silent Hill is a better pick if you want to survive.

It was pretty funny.

Attached: lit.jpg (1272x1800, 456K)

Good game, but the human stuff was the worst part of it. The early and late zombie stuff was kino.

t. zombie

cringe

>Hmm Raccoon City sounds lovely!

Attached: 1518413452507.jpg (755x696, 93K)

Isn't Raccoon city completely cut off from the outside world? Wouldn't I just get picked up by a military patrol before I even got there and sent home with a fine?

You have to use a proper address. Put https:// before it.

t. faggot barred from the pool

What?

>retards who have no idea how SH works

Run through the forest directly in the middle, past the sign. Might be an easter egg there or something.

>nhentai
cringe

I hide out on Rougetsu Island, good thing I brought my camera.

Raccoon city is a big crater so I'll go there
you get slenderman'd fool

I don't think I've done anything that weighs in my conscience enough to have a bad time in Silent Hill. The worst I'd get is a monster following me around saying "hey user remember that dumb thing you did when you were a kid lmao that was pretty embarrassing huh"

silent hill. surviving raccon without plot armor is a literal zero chance, since not only you have to deal with the shit inside, but even if you live it s on a military lockdown + nukes

Slenderman is just a shitty meme from something awful so I just tell it that it lost the game and dab over its corpse.

>tfw mysterious radio signal broadcasting you entire internet search history

Attached: tenor (4).gif (244x250, 848K)

I actually like the idea that they begin to recover intelligence the more they feed, while maintaining the same zombie instincts. I'm looking forward to part 2. Also explains why the first zombie chick starting showing the rare sign of response towards the end, like flicking her eyes to him when he entered the room.

I'm actually curious as fuck about how my silent hill would look like. My psyche is pretty special.

Attached: 1534172946584.jpg (278x372, 34K)

Ay tone..

I've done bad things so Raccoon City.

Does silent hill have the nurses on skimpy skirts? This is important. All instances of silent hill seem to have them.

>t. nigger

t. never played Silent Hill 1 that had puppet nurses and doctors

Silent Hill nurses in Raccoon City!?

Attached: SH nurse.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

>no mouth
They would be mostly harmless.

Raccoon City because I love raccoons, even if they might have the T-virus.

Attached: C58CB253-6686-4D7E-872A-F1CBF48F6D86.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

I love how RE2 Remake actually acknowledges the animal Raccoon City is named after. (Mr. Raccoon toys eveywhere, taxidermied raccoon on Cheif Irons’ desk, cartoon raccoon painted on the gate to the orphanage)

>slow moving zombies or personal hell
hmmmm...

wat vn?

i dont think you even can get to silent hill if youre not fucked up. this is talking about the SH that everyone seems to think about, the Jacob's Ladder version from SH2.

or, i wonder if silent hill gets angry if you try to make a fool out of it. it seems that, like the purgatory in Jacob's Ladder, it wants you to repent and understand, because it COULD kill you at any moment. if you somehow get to the fog/inverse SH without any emotional baggage, you might just get squished instantly by god's foot or something, because you're not important.

>4channer full of piss and vingegar and mtn dew marches to silent hill with survival package (doritos, 12 rules of life, hanzo steel katana). "where we dropping boys"
>fog comes. theres literally nothing but one room with a computer that goes to Yea Forums. roads gone, no food, no monsters, empty city
>dies without getting it

Uh bros?

Attached: file.png (446x316, 164K)

i think it would be interesting to come up with a stereotypical Yea Forumsro's silent hill.

>most of life spent on a hobby with literally nothing to gain
>NEET/shut-in
>no introspection, big ego
>anti-zionist
>paranoid of conspiracies that work behind the scenes to steal "fun" or "joy" out of the life: social marxism, jews run the world, sjw etc
>no capability to internalize. problems come from everywhere else, not self
>wants to die

Fucking Friday The 13th NES?

it would be action packed guaranteed though

but that guy killed himself. definition of weak