Nice fucking industry, bros

Nice fucking industry, bros

Attached: 20190828_234746.jpg (1435x1035, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyInventiveFlyPoooound
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do not like transgendered individuals.
Aye?

I'll be fine as long as I can make alice from Superjail!

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

>cdpr apologists in 3...2...

Is Ampharos a body type? I wanna play as an Ampharos.

Attached: Ampharos 11.jpg (212x306, 47K)

>HAHA BROS WE DID IT WE BEAT THE CENSORSHIP LOVING SJWS, BASED ION FURY
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK BROS CYPERPUNK AND SHOVEL KNIGHT ARE BOTH ADDING STUFF I DONT LIKE, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Quick, someone describe EXACTLY what cyberpunk is before that one user says "you faggots dont have a clue what cyberpunk is!!!!"

We have this thread all day, every day.

trannies

honestly not a terrible idea for a character creator in a transhumanist society. part of the world of 2077 is that humans have developed technology that lets them basically become anything anyways, right?
it might be political and it probably is, but it is an interesting part of their universe

This information was released today

Tbh i would play as a girl with a cute bulge if i could.

Polish studio exists on American money

Polish studio adapts American politics

Crickets chirp

Attached: witcher 3 it's current century.jpg (4034x5207, 2.68M)

Why do video game companies pander to .1% of the entire population of earth? Whats the benefit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

Attached: jewish media.png (1746x1364, 1.18M)

/pol/fags being mad about this comes with the implication that they believe everything in a cyberpunk universe should be "correct"

You wouldn't complain if you could choose a little girl "body type".

It's more like: I don't think 2019 American politics should be forced into every fucking videogame, including fantasy games and ones set in the far flung future

>"fucking SJWs getting triggered over every little thing"
>"wtf, something I dont like? this entire fucking game is ruined, boycott these devs immediately bros"

Attached: 1563580292519.jpg (1137x640, 64K)

How does such a small minority that barely fits with the other LGB fags, can be so fucking loud? Seriously, how do trannies do it?

>I don't think a fictional future should be devised based on what is changing in society right now

Oh no! Differing beliefs! How shall I ever cope?

Saints Row 2 did that years ago.

Attached: 1566509606824m.jpg (1015x1024, 92K)

homosexuality will be global law in the future cyberpunk dystopia

>a setting rife with body modification should be concerned about not offending people who don't like trannies
ahahaha

>AND SHOVEL KNIGHT
What did they add to shovel knight?

Twitter. Unironically social media has crippled humanity.

clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyInventiveFlyPoooound

Did you hear about that new cyberpunk game coming out?
Yes, Cyberpunk 2077, it's called. What a beaut.

When I think "quintessentially cyberpunk", the first thing that pops into my mind is "made by a gigantic AAA corporation that adheres unflinchingly to mainstream politics". That's cyberpunk, folks. And did you see that big Mexican? That thing will take your head off.

Attached: norm.jpg (700x394, 41K)

Sounds hot.

Why are you complaining? The alt right is untalented, uncreative, and unmotivated, they aren't in creative fields that produce video games, so what are you even crying about

>I love propaganda!

It’s over.

You're entitled to your beliefs, just don't expect that your propaganda won't be called out as such.

I recently played Far Cry New Dawn and that game also asked you to select "body type" rather than gender.
It's becoming a trend.

Imagine pretending to care about this.

I just wanted to play video games

Why is it that limp wristed nerds that spend most of their time on a computer for work always subscribe to these retarded far left beliefs? I swear to christ there's something about an office setting that feminizes most men.

Attached: 1381547369151.gif (460x345, 473K)

Gaming is lost, thanks Obama

Oh look, this thread AGAIN.

Attached: testosterone by ideology.jpg (1297x993, 358K)

>there's something about an office setting that feminizes most men.
Being told 8 hours a day that you're no more useful than a woman

At this point, fortnite is the least tranny video game out there.

Consume products and be excited for new products

Attached: cyberpunk 2077 inoffensive.png (672x934, 147K)

Saints Row 2 did this already
So
Where's the real news at
Is it video games?

stop playing new games. especially "international" ones.

Yeah but it's owned by communists

>Replacing a "male or female" sex selection with a "male or female" body selection
Who cares? It's functionally going to be the same thing. CD Projekt isn't going to risk annoying the mainstream audience by making character creation convoluted.

It's so they can pat themselves on the back. This is how the entire Democrat party works.

Make sure to read the subtitle of the book. And the book itself, or at least the part of the Unibomber's manifesto about leftists if you are short on time.

Attached: 19991741003[1].jpg (997x1500, 138K)

Ah yes, exactly what a piece of "-punk" entertainment should be: safe and inoffensive.

Attached: p424.jpg (480x439, 25K)

now do IQ

A genuine cyberpunk work would never be called cyberpunk today, it would just be called a nazi game

An option to assign neutral pronouns to characters; Its fucking nothing but some retards here are acting like they donated money to Antifa.

>trying to win a flamewar with something disproved by Hbomberguy of all people
Why did the thread get worse when summer ended, Yea Forums? At least the political bantz are usually amusing. This isn't even /pol/ or /r9k/ shit, it's just Reddit morons.
>in before "Dilate tranny. MOMMY I SAID THE WORD AGAIN!"

Testosterone increases intelligence

The T levels on the buzzfeed employees will be something I always remember. It's comically on par with watching a person actually trip on a banana peel.

>you're never called he
>you're zhi or hir

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather"

Attached: GTA.png (1576x806, 1.1M)

I have literally no idea who hbomberguy is. Sounds like an e-celebrity popular among those with low testosterone.

Attached: s1.gif (2567x4200, 232K)

At least gta has 3rd person view

I dont care, this doesnt affect gameplay in any sense whatsoever.

*breathes in*

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (2530x820, 1.16M)

Attached: 1556344576370.png (705x767, 564K)

gender swap mode, we've had two threads filled with incels whining about it.

>they changed a single UI element in the fucking character creator menu you will see exactly once
>it's hardly even a noticeable change
>but we should definitely be outraged by this
Outrage was a mistake.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (894x894, 368K)

In the future, people who go back and play retro games from our current era are gonna think that it's weird that there was a dumb fad for a couple of years back in the late teens where you could choose to play as xir/xim/xey instead of the normal fucking he or she.

NOOOOO NOT MUH LIGHTING AAAAAAHHHRRRRGGGGHGGHGHGFF

Why should I care and will this effect the gameplay and or story?

>from sexy techno-futuristic cyberpunk RPG
>to futuristic-skinned GTA with gender neutral bathrooms

amazing...

This right here is much more concerning than the irrelevant tranny option you idiots are focusing on.

>WTF politics in my game CAN'T I JUST PLAY THE GAME

yep, politics game thread, we're gonna HAVE SOME FUN!!

Attached: WE'REGONNAHAVESOMEFUN.png (454x572, 20K)

Attached: 1565760386437.png (1024x898, 1.13M)