It's kino

It's kino
And the MC is a cute

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

no

i hate women so you are wrong

I wish the skill tree had more variety to it though. I can't imagine there's much build variety there.

im like an hour in and im not feeling it, should i keep on going? will it grow on me?

Attached: milk chan 2.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>Old bitch
>Cute

pick one

Why can't devs that make games like this just make TV shows

All the fucking Epic games are shilled here hard. fuck your shit

the core gameplay loop is boring and the story is a wholesale SCP rip off. feels janky as shit at times too

Keep going. If you stop, you're a mysoginist.

How long is the game? I just completed the medic rescue sidequest before going to meet the autistic brother when the fuck do I get the flying power? It seems to be the only one missing

I am disappointed that you can't have more than 2 weapon forms at once, and it feels like your overall power is limited with how long it takes to get new mod slots and its 3 total anyways.

their writing is not good enough even for tv

the mods aren't even interesting, just rolling for shitty percentage bonuses. kinda disappointing

why is this being shilled so much? looks like your average fotm bullshit, is it because of some "play it or you hate women" meme?

stop shilling this trash

Doesn’t matter anyway because pierce and spin are the only worthwhile ones. Charge does too little damage compared to the amount of particle effects it creates

cause its sam lake

And? quantum break was shit

who gives a fuck

PS4 performance is beyond a joke. I don't know how this was allowed past QA.

You're in GameStop and this girl comes up and slaps your boyfriend's ass. What do you do?

Attached: 1566939091222.jpg (602x635, 60K)

are the flying mechanics cool? I am installing it atm

Check out Quantum Break
There are segmented ‘TV episode’ cutscenes. And while the production value is high, the acting is carried by the quite obviously more experienced actors.

Do you faggots honestly not realize this game is on humble bundle?

probably not, congratulations you just wasted money on a game that you will probably hate.
does Remedy really have fans? Quantum Break was meh and Control seems or at-least were I am as a meh game.

so? this is control not quantum break

people who like sam lake

>Do you faggots honestly not realize this game is on humble bundle?

Do you, king of the faggots, honestly not realize all they sell is EGS keys?

Attached: Control Humble Bundle.jpg (387x434, 43K)

it looks even worse than quantum break

oh so retards then

>And the MC is a cute
Imagine lying on the internet

Yeah, it's the perfect game for you :D

you might want to work on your reading comprehension buddy, i don't give shits about sam lake you on the other hand clearly want his dick and are therefore a retard as previously covered

this honestly

Attached: 1566949551403.jpg (1206x630, 132K)

I agree OP, people in this board are insecure faggots afraid of strong-jawed femdom chaddesses.

>core gameplay consists of running around and shooting braindead generic enemies
fuck yes I've been waiting a long time for a game like this

God damn it! Where do I find Ritual Impulses! Every enemy and box gives me other shit and oftern rarer shit! But I need this to upgrade my fucking gun! Where the fuck is it!

>MC is a cute
Now I know you're a shill
That said I'm giving it a download since it's free

I beat the game in a single sitting. Did almost all the side quests too. It’s fun but feels like they could’ve added some crazy stuff outside the facility. Also if you read the altered item papers they are 100 percent take from SCP.

Is this shopped? Is it a trans protag or something?

Remedy is back. Unironically.

How? I'm around 12 hours in and just finished Old Boys Club.

I actually think Jesse is attractive.
Game is fun.
Story is interesting.
It's honestly been my biggest game to look forward to after the heavy beginning of the year with DMC5, RE2, and Sekiro.
I honestly think I will like this more than Death Stranding which is next on my list.

>Xbone 21 FPS
>PS4 12 fucking FPS
It's a mess

None of them are taken from SCP, they're short enough, succinct enough, and better thought out and explained than anything from that trash website.

ITT: fags

Attached: jesse.jpg (804x1000, 75K)

Story based games are fine but not when you have to slog through bad combat to enjoy the story. The first weapon feels like a bb gun.

I shoved damage onto my main gun and that bitch is my strongest gun.
Every other gun is shit since.

Where did you get materials for upgrades? I can't find the last piece.

this red areas look very Mandy inspired
does it have spooky parts?

Attached: 1547566124956.jpg (500x371, 41K)

what that fuck am i supposed to do here? trap it in the back?

Attached: Control 0.0.269.9979 (FINAL_release) 29_08_2019 6_13_21 AM.png (1920x1080, 3.82M)

I mean, Tim is giving out copies so I'll give it a go.

Attached: Thanks tim.png (696x493, 335K)

facial animations are so inconsistent
the janitor seems like normal person while emily is trying to eat jawbreakers while talking

It looks neat but I’m gonna wait till it drops 45 dollars in price on Black Friday.

Yes