Astral Chain was in development for 5 years

>Astral Chain came into the picture after Nintendo contacted PlatinumGames to make a game with high difficulty. The game has been a long time coming, as they worked on the plans since before development on NieR: Automata started. To complete the entire project, it took a long time – somewhere around five years.

Best switch game of 2019 is coming.

Attached: F7486463-320D-40B6-9AD9-EE12306D48D2.jpg (656x369, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190829034641/https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/astral-chain-nintendo-action-rpg-legion-tedious-buttonmashing-journey-a9078936.html
famitsu.com/news/201908/29182035.html
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1166728037750099970
nintendoeverything.com/astral-chain-was-in-the-works-before-nier-automata-started-development-original-plan-was-for-triplets-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRlGlMMn830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what it's like working on a single game for five whole years. I mean, I know they cycle out artists or whatever, but being a designer and trying to hone and craft the best action combat by mixing every good game you've played into one... only for it to be locked to 30fps because of exclusivity deals. Fuck.

Huh, I wonder if this had any effect on Scalebound's development

requesting "0000 seconds since Yea Forums last cried over astral chain" pic
replace zelda with lappy

>Astral Chain was in development for 5 years
Bullshit. It was made right after the gameplay footage of V came out and they made a whole game of it. Obviously.

The quality. Switch is being fed this year.

Attached: AD09DF53-77EC-485E-9A0C-A2961C4DC303.jpg (612x387, 40K)

Probably not. God knows they might have just had a skeleton crew doing the basics, planning out the game, then once people from their potboilers like Korra, TMNT, Nier, Granblue, and Star Fox got freed up they could be moved to this project over those 5 years.

That is Bullshit too.

how the fuck did it take them five years to make a trash simulator with ps2 graphics?

Attached: goty 2019.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>See footage of a half-assed pet class in an action game.
>Immediately set out to make a game about a similar premise.
>It's infinitely better in every way imaginable and a brand new IP on top of that.

>yfw become as gods.

>Astral Chain was in development for 5 years

in non-video game corporation lingo, astral chain existed as some sketches, and an idea for 4 years, was made in 11 months, and tested for 2 weeks.

YO WAIT

>5 years in development didn't bite the bullet like Xeno 2
>Nintendo wanted the IP to be big
>female
>mech user

I CRACKED THE CODE

>ps2 graphics
This meme needs to just die already.

Considering the look of the game, the fact that the Switch came out in 2017, some of the less polished aspects of the game, I'm guessing that the game was one of the passion projects the studio had going. It doesn't look very good, it doesn't look very refined, it doesn't look very long and it took them 5 years so I take it was one of the ones they worked on when they could and when they had the resources to and might've even ended up switching (NPI) from WiiU to Switch.

What the hell has Kamiya been up to? I want to say he's directing Bayo3 but probably not.

YOU TAKE SOME TRASH FROM PLATINUM
YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS LIKE FUN
YOU SCREW IT ALL UP AND THEN YOU'RE DONE
RADDA RADDA RADDA, RADDA RADDA

Attached: Mung_Daal.jpg (480x640, 23K)

OH NO NO NO NO
>1/5
1/5
>1/5
1/5
>1/5
web.archive.org/web/20190829034641/https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/astral-chain-nintendo-action-rpg-legion-tedious-buttonmashing-journey-a9078936.html

Attached: IMG_20190829_044820.jpg (990x872, 131K)

I don't know this publication nor the guy writing the article kek

>user keeps spamming 1/5
>its one site
>its from a political site

kek

I wonder if the game is going to be 5-6 hours long knowing how short most of their games can be.

Might just be moving onto senior staff stuff to cultivate Platinum's younger talent, at least until he gets the chance to tackle another passion project.

Like nobody really wonders what Koizumi and Aonuma do since the dudes they trained to take over for them are now training dudes to take over for them.

The review has nothing to do with politics.

Political sites that dive into reviews are normally hot trash, take Vice for example. Ironically, they found this game to be poor too.

My playtime said 16hours at the start of file9 (of 11). Feels like a lot of filler.

So we should only trust the sites that suck off Nintendo and are paid to write reviews?

Looks like something that was thrown together in a year honestly

You should trust sites that have some focus on video games. The only good "real" news site that covers games is Forbes.

>Inb4 comments about the game being restricted by the Switch and deserving to be played on Ps4/PC when Nintendo presented the idea to PG and gave them the fucking suggestion to make it cyberpunkish

You are an idiot. Can't even condescend right.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? The androids are the ones that worship humans.

Attached: astral automation.png (617x875, 230K)

Both Nintendo and Platinum could easily profit from porting it to PC (which isn't a direct competitor to their hardware) while denying it to the Playstation and Xbox (who are direct competitors).
It can even be one year after the Switch release to not cannibalize sales. The Switch is already broken open so piracy is a no issue at this point.

9S would lose his shit upon seeing an actual human.

>yfw Astral chain joins the list of shitch exclusive ported to pc as 60fps upgraded games

It would be nice but it won't happen; we won't get another Octopath Situation.
Let's be honest here: if for some miracle Babylon's Fall gets released, there is no way it isn't going to be trash.

This pretty much confirms what I've been saying: Platinum Games' passion projects are the ones intended to be Nintendo exclusives and their multiplat games are just quick cashgrab without an ounce of care put into them.
I predict we'll have another Astral Chain / Nier Automata in a couple years: Bayonetta 3 being the passion Nintendo project and Babylon's Fall the mediocre multiplatform cashgrab

Attached: 1505322299644.jpg (454x634, 120K)

Exactly.

>You should trust sites that have some focus on video games.
you mean the sites where reviewers will always give nintendo exclusives inflated scores because they want nintendo to hire them?

Attached: 1555957006555.jpg (609x696, 98K)

Lot of people gave BoTW a 10. What percentage of them became Nintendo employees immediately after?

At this point the only possibility for a Rising 2 is Nintendo and Konami reaching an agreement a la Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
On the bright side you can save money / bandwidth by avoiding anything they put on Playstation or PC from now on.

>a game with high difficulty
Sounds like they failed pretty bad

It’s zoomers who have never actually played a ps2 game

Look at the writer, he's a big fag

Seems like this is going to be a good flavor of the month

holy shit a sequel

Attached: 1542881199951.png (220x312, 164K)

Im sure If you took DDS and threw a bunch of disgusting modern post processing effects it would look comparable

Honestly, the Story looks like megaturdshit. Just like Fire Emblem 3 Houses story that sucks donkeydick. Nintendo’s games can’t survive on Gameplay alone. Tick Tock

The story is pretty weak. The main problem to be overcome is that there is more cubes and monsters than usual.

Attached: 2019082822510600-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

What gameplay?

>Nintendo’s games can’t survive on Gameplay alone.
....What?

The story is better than DMC + Bayonetta put together.

>TH story
>bad

>cops picking up trash
in my town they'd find the nearest minority and accuse them of littering

>Nintendo’s games can’t survive on Gameplay alone.
This fucking board, I swear.

Attached: 1523862751939.jpg (248x326, 21K)

>Nintendo’s games can’t survive on Gameplay alone

Attached: 1472362138743.jpg (514x796, 158K)

Looks comfy, tbfh

I get aroused sexually whenever I watch this webm. God it looks so fucking satisfying.

>clean the streets
>libtard goes nucler
kek

I mean dev time doesn't mean shit unless it's unusually short and if review scores are anything to go by, that time didn't even pay off. Good for the people that enjoy the game though.

Nintendo has never put any of their IPs on PC, and they go the furthest to sue people to stop their IPs from being played on PC. It's never happening until Yuzu is in an adequate state

>Try to pick up a random cat
>It flips out and starts doing backflips
>Have to throw an empty can at it to calm it down

Attached: skills.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It's okay, you can just toss the cans when he isn't looking.

Attached: stealth.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

This is why the west cant make good games

ninja

shut the fuck up you absolute retard

Holy shit it looks bad

having to evade libtards to throw away a can, 2078 is crazy

Soul

it's the best platinum can do when they're stuck working with 10 year old hardware

I'm bad at converting mp4 to webm, pls no bully the developers.

Attached: teamwork.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

In a sea of shit, is there a sidequest more wholesome than
>Buy some ice cream.

Attached: 2019082813360900-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Why are you shilling this game user? Are you autistic?

how is sugar addiction wholesome

Who knows, could be autistic. But I see no problem in pointing out the few fun bits the game has.

Attached: 2019082818371000-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A.jpg (1280x720, 379K)

>X game was in development for Y years!
No one should ever take these stupid statements seriously. For all we know they could've had 2 guys working on the game every other sunday for most of that time span until they decided to put the game on full production.

>Babylon's Fall the mediocre multiplatform cashgrab
I hope you're wrong cause I really liked that teaser.

Does the game have any online features?

Platinum is known for pumping out games quickly so I wouldn't be surprised if this game officially started development a year and a half ago. Given the time frame they would've been working on transformers, star fox zero, ninja turtles, automata AND technically scalebound. There's simply no way.

Aren't they both saluting each other

Just by its setting, it has a better story than most

>Teamwork
>Using your friend as a weapon
I would kick that man afterwords for that shit

Holy shit, it's the ninja cat from MGR

The story is a trainwreck. The last remnants of humanity are living on the "Ark", while Yoseph wants to complete instrumentalit- I mean the "Noah project" where he becomes a god and absorbs everything into himself. Oh, and he also makes like a million clones of your sister within a week or two?

They must've gone back to the drawing board about 50 times with this thing. It's just filled with derivative elements, and the story is a complete fucking mess. The ending is your sister and the clones all sacrificing themselves to defeat the Noah core, and then you get that bland moment of self-sacrifice where you have to kill them both that doesn't even work because Akira is a whiny brat for the whole game with no real charm, so killing her has no emotional impact.

Where in the game I can look at movelist/combolist?

Combo list? The whole game is one button combat. Any "combos" you come up with are just chaining moves together.

This. PlatinumGames are hacks. They’ve been ripping off The DMC team from the very beginning.

Kamiya will NEVER make a game as good as Devil May Cry.

Yeah well movelist, like the basic stuff you can do in training. For example I keep forgetting that you can chain enemies and them pull yourself toward the legion

Nier Automata is better than Astral Chain though.

Underrated.

So is the game good or bad?

Are there pause combos or anything?

I'm on the fence about buying this game, I just need to know 2 things before I buy it.

How big is the explorable area and is there any fanservice outfits? This is very important.

BLAZING

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>Something I can't hack!

Done
You're welcome user

Attached: lappy.png (754x913, 258K)

Holy based

>graphics well below competition
>development times well above
There goes that advantage.

BASED and saved

>collector's edition arrived early today
>gonna finish drinking my morning coffee
>gonna light a bowl
>gonna play this all day
>mfw

Attached: 1513702383862.jpg (379x345, 45K)

You kill your sibling at the end to save the world, the director is a bad guy.

so hows the customization in this game? I was thinking of making Aya Brea from Parasite Eve or Lloyd from Trails of Ao

Attached: aya2.jpg (600x1100, 129K)

Absolutely based

a couple of hair styles with a preset selection of colors
eyes only change color
multiple sets for head body and legs
legions are also color changeable

If I hated Nier: Automata's adventure fields and its broken quests and map markers, will I probably hate this game too?

Nier: Automata is one of my most despised games of all time. MG:R is one of my favorite games of all time. This game is leaning towards Nier.

barely needed to use the map so idk
it also feels like bayo 2 where its semi open area with people > fight areas cycle

why are the cats ninjas?

Attached: shyguy what.jpg (452x464, 49K)

Updated version

Attached: lappy.png (754x913, 258K)

12 hours until release.
what you gonna do i the meantime?
i'll probably play some wreckfest, drink some beers and take a nap.

im already 7 hours in though

Piratefags opinion doesn't count you dumdum

>never played an action game
>reviewing an action game
yeah his opinion is worthless

Attached: hack.jpg (639x224, 27K)

>5 years for a fast paced action game
>still 30fps
Yikes

You know this is a gameplay focused game right?

I already beat it yesterday. Prepare for disappointment.

>I already beat it yesterday
Not a fan of action games huh.

Shame the gameplay is fairly bland, then. I had more fun with Bayo 2. They could've cut half the walking around sections and put in more bike sections if they thought it was a gameplay focused game.

There's also a heavy amount of level re-usage, and for a game with 11 chapters, that's pretty sad.

glad someone noticed

Literally why is this allowed?

Is it hard?

I'll play it if it's hard. I couldn't play Three Houses because it was easy.

Pretty cool looking PS2 game, didn't know they still made those

on file 5 on plat standard and haven't died yet but have gotten close a few times
most of the times you get fucked up is because of the clunky dodging sometimes

It's super easy. On the "hardest" difficulty, which is standard (the game defaults to easy), I "died" twice, but every file you get 3 free revives so I was in no danger of getting a game over.

So, like I said you're not a big fan and don't know much about the genre.
Not have you played Bayo 2 judging by this post.

>, cracked the code

Eva and Gunbuster did that over 20 years ago you dumbfuck. It's a common trope.

Everyone would.

too bad ps4 isn't getting any game heh

What's up with this game exploding here out of nowhere? I remember when it showed up for the very first time and I was one of the few people who thought it was the highlight of the event. Now look at this place. Where the hell did all this even come from?

>GOTY on November
>no games
Spoken like a true nincel

reviews and it getting dumped early i guess

Death Stranding is not exclusive tho. Also, enjoy your walking simulator

I will not be playing this, then. My wait continues...

It’s easy if you don’t care about rankings.

It’s hard enough on standard to get s+.

Some guy spent 3 hours alone on file 1 just to get S+ yesterday on twitch.

>it's game of the year
>because that literally one game per year on the system
haha O WOW

seething

It's the Automata team, so it started proper development after Automata had gone gold -- in late 2016 or so. They had to dedicate part of the staff to Automata DLCs, patches, ports, etc. in 2017. I assume the game has had ~24 months of active development. When they say 5 years, they mean that Nintendo made the proposition 5 years ago, then they had to makes pitches, prototypes, pre-production work, planning, etc. Maybe the game wasn't completely put in a drawer a that point, but it hasn't been worked on by a proper team for 5 years.

BUH-ASED and saved again

How? S+ is fucking easy, at least on standard. I'm going to see if the next difficulty up is any harder later on, or if it's just a straight up gear check because of the upgrade system.

Shitposters know pre-release and release day are the best times to bait people

Is Marie bullyable?

Ahem
He already made a game several times better than DMC
It's called The Wonderful 101 and it's one of the greatest action games ever made.

If anything, this just show that characters based on summoning shit is better suited for ARPG, since astral chain is an ARPG

Lads, how do I change the audio language ?

>Source my ass

He was on Ultimate but I’m not sure. He literally spent 3 hours on file 1. I don’t remember his channel but he’s French. You can look at twitch archives.

after the prologue in the menu

famitsu.com/news/201908/29182035.html

To be fair, the PS2 was getting games basically up until the PS4 launch cause EU needs its football

Attached: FIFA-14-PS2.jpg (1062x1500, 359K)

>5 years in development
>For an action game that's unlocked 30fps and all flash and fluff, no substance
Trash. Just fucking trash

seething

COPE harder and cry more

see

>Seething nintenkiddies rise up to defend their only exclusive, 30fps action garbage
Trash is still trash you mongoloids, no matter what you paint it as

COPE harder, cuck

>Cope
for what? That this garbage is exclusive to your shitch? You can keep it, toss it into the pile of disappointments with pokemon and smash

Holy fuck I'm so fucking bad at this game, but I love it

Attached: cryastral.png (310x415, 57K)

years
Holy shit, Rockstar made GTAV in five years and this is the best Nintendo could muster?

God Hand was pretty jank even for a PS2 game, but I still loved that too.
Why are you so angry?

Attached: 1497586681022.png (341x356, 158K)

the dude responsible for deadly premonition had what role at this game?

>shitch
Yep, you're just a COPING snoyfag.
And if you think anybody considered smash to be a disappointment, you are definitely SEETHING as well.

This turd took 5 years to make?!?

COPE more

I want him to give me a lappy

LOL, you really are SEETHING

I have a switch.

Okay, but really. Is the game any good?

Attached: cryast.png (150x150, 14K)

>muuuh graphix
SNOY

>defends 30 fps
>defends smash
You sure you're not the one coping since all the reasons to own a switch are all shit?
Does the shitch have a single decent exclusive?

>snoyfag SEETHING this much it DOESN'T COUNT!
LOL, can snoyfags get any more pathetic?
COPE more

>30 fps
Irredeemable but if you must, just wait for the inevitable 60fps upgraded PC port by sega

>Port begging
LOL, COPE with waiting forever.

we won't know until a few days have passed, game isn't released for the majority yet and early impressions are always deceptive.
Give it some time before people get the hang of it.

What's wrong with 30 fps? Weren't pretty much all PS3 and Xbox 360 Games that?

>Sega
Nigger what the fuck?

>what is Yuzu

So the answer is no? Thought so, nintentranny
Oh and btw, mix up your shitposting. Simply posting COPE! for everything gets old fast
also
>portbegging
Kek we dont need to, all your 30fps trash ended up on other platforms as better games. Need some examples as you dilate?

>waiting for 8 years to port beg
LOL, still portbegging

>massive levels of shitposting.
Yeah, this game is a success and sequels will happen.

>Weren't pretty much all PS3 and Xbox 360 Games that
Yeah, ten fucking years ago
get with the times, consolefag. 60fps has become standard

>snoyfag still COPING
LOL, why are they so mad?
Literally not a single game on ps4, that's probably why.

SEETHING this hard is why sonyfags are looked down upon by everybody.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a dumpster fire.

So you expect a mobile handheld to be as good as a PS4?

Only to sonyfags COPING hard.

I've had my copy for about 2 hours but I need to finish another game I'm playing first aaaaaaaaa
Got some retarded t-shirt thats too big for my skeletal frame of the doggo mascot with it too for some reason. Must have been a pre-order bonus

>PC port by sega
oh god
OH GOD NO

Attached: 1473760392823.jpg (410x410, 123K)

>COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
I think the nintentranny's broken. Or is it just projecting? kek

>OPINIONS
If the mainstream public likes it, you are fucked.

The mainstream public likes Fifa as well what's your point?

>snoyfag still COPING
LOL, it never ends.
Why are you SEETHING this much?

The same person appears in every thread to defend Nintendo from criticism. I think they'renmentally ill.

>REEEEEEE! Stop calling me COPING for crying about a game for hours!
COPE

None of their games play or are designed like DMC in any way less than superficial. This is evident in the way they design combo strings and put things like TPS elements and parries with obvious tells. They’re not games that are trying to emulate DMC

can't wait for Astral Chain 3
>why is it not 8K?!
>60fps with drops lmao, real games are 120fps
>it's not even 100 hours long (it's okay for my movie games to last 5 hours, they are super gender-inclusive and make me feel better about my daddy issues)

Attached: sonyboy.jpg (988x1059, 128K)

That you are a vocal minority and cannot kill a game you don't like.

Why are snoyfags still COPING so much then?
If they didn't care like they claimed, that guy wouldn't be having a meltdown right now

lmao snoylet you're seething too hard
are you really that jealous just because of the switch having more games than the trannystation?

Do you get paid to shill Nintranny?

trolling isn't even fun anymore

Sucks that it's a switch exclusive which means shit fps, shit resolution and shit graphics. PC port when

>continues samefagging this blatantly with the same COPE! response
Oh, just projecting. got it
Also
>shitch
>having more ports than any other console ever
ftfy, faggot

>sonyfags immediately finds a different way to COPE
LOL, snoyfags really can't find any excuses for being pathetic

Astral Chain is more of a 'movie game' than anything I've played before. It practically plays itself for you.

It's coming out on PC soon, just like Bloodborne

Never ever etc

Why the fuck not? Switch can run games in 60fps, atleast in docked mode. Handheld or not is no excuse

>snoy talking shit about 30fps
you forgot that the ps4 is a trash console that can't run 60fps on any game

>snoyfag still COPES hard and cries
LOL, get over it you dumb cuck.
Your SEETHING only made you look retarded.

trolling meant something in the early days, you had to put some thoughts into it, now it's generic catchphrases, ad personam and overall retardation.

It's still funny seeing snoyfags have legitimate tantrums over being told to COPE

It can probably run the fucking new Zelda in 60 fps, but no way an open world with actual good graphics.

Attached: NSwitch_TheLegendofZeldaLinksAwakening_06[1].png (1920x1090, 2.49M)

>Bloodborne
>aka the only game on PS4 not ported yet
u wot m8

8 years? More like 8 months.

The Switch is literally slower than a modern smartphone.

So what? Does that justify an action game with unlocked 30fps in any way?

>astral chain on PS4
NEVER EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNOYLET COPE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Emulatorfags always say that.
8 year to play it without crashing every two minutes.

You fags also told me three years ago shader stuttering in dolphin wasn't an issue

now I knew why Scalebound got canceled.

Yeah, what's your problem with it?
30 fps is way more cinematic anyway

This game looks like shit.

Where's the WALKAN?

Where's the TRILLIONS OF CUTSCENES?

Where's the GENDER INCLUSIVE MINORITIES? Is this game transphobic?

0/10. Sony wins again

>i-i've got a phone!!!1
snoylet cope, enjoy playing your "games" on your phone :^)

>xenoblade 2 is 30 fps no one bats an eye
>another good new exclusive for nintendo is 30 fps too
>snoys fucking seething

The drought is real

>Every single game on shitch got an upgraded PC port
>Shitch finally gets an actual exclusive
>It runs like garbage
>Astral chain gets upgraded and ported to PC by Sega like that hasn't happened before
Oh, the tears of nintentrannies desperately clinging to their exclusives in vain

>xenoblade 2 is 30 fps no one bats an eye
I know you only started browsing Yea Forums a few weeks ago, but please try and avoid such blatant revisionism. Xenoblades technical performance was hugely shit posted

>enjoy playing your "games" on your phone
I will ;)

Attached: 1561667929192.jpg (1181x1369, 265K)

>snoyfag still COPING
sonyfags really are retarded.
Why are you COPING about Sega?

You're an idiot if you expect Babylon to be good in any capacity.

Why is it a bad thing for this game to be 30fps when Bloodborne, game of the generation, is?

Bloodborne isn't even 60fps on the fucking PS4 Pro.

>Chinese gatcha shit
LOL, sonyfags Really fell hard

>snoyfag COPING over a 30fps game
don't you hate bloodborne too then? it runs at a shitty 30 fps

The absolute state of snoyfags today

Wait Bloodborne isn't 60 fps? How come.

That chinkshit unironically looks better than BotW.

Again, what the fuck has Sega to do with this?

>nintentrannies so buttblasted, accuse a post about PC ports as a coping snoyfag
Dont worry, I'll be coping hard as I play my pirated copy of Octopath Traveller on my toaster

Attached: 1561392936033.jpg (2000x1175, 360K)

>soul
>chink garbage now has muh soul
>chink
LMAO HOLY SHIT THIS LEVEL OF COPE

>This...is the... Zelda killer...I..swear

Attached: 1566825416850.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>snoyfag actually shilld a mobile chunk gacha game now
Yesterday they defended vice and grannies, before that censorship.
Can they get any worse?

Why are you obsessed with sega?
they have nothing to do with astral chain.
IP is copyrighted by nintendo, published in all regions by nintendo, it's first and foremost a nintendo property.
Port never ever etc.

Bloodborne drops to 18fps, so if anything Astral Chain performs better.

This doesn't even make sense, PS4 games ported to PC all the time (Yakuza, Nioh, Nier, etc), only Octopath got a PC release

On top of that, this is a Nintendo IP.

Are you okay user?

>snoyfag still coping
The absolute state of snoy

Attached: 1565591049070.png (160x160, 27K)

Only sonyfags are that retarded, dumb cuck.

They are communist roaches, just like Sony now that they operate in commiefornia

idk, the PS4 Pro seems to be an underpowered piece of shit.

>N-NO I OWN A PC
phone posting snoy tryhard

uhm

Attached: uncracked.png (1193x285, 242K)

Bloodborne doesn’t look like a ps2 title, for one

Have too many games to play right now, I'll probably buy it next year

Snoyfags belong to Pedoera

Travis Strikes Again getting ported too

Show me a PS2 game with graphics like Astral Chain

I'd definitely take a graphical downgrade for 60fps. They should've at least given the option like a few other console games do.

>Travis Strikes Again
>the one who is published by Grasshopper and marvelous in the west instead Nintendo
Are you ok or you forgot something about the meaning of FUNDED AND PUBLISHED?

Daemon x machina is happening for sure aswell.

A lot of that time was spent snorking coke and injecting heroin.

Funny, Astral Chain got 88 while God of War got 94.

The existence of the ps4 pro really means they had no excuse for not giving us 60

Attached: 1566825982753.png (718x807, 1.21M)

And yet Zelda got 97 and so did Mario.
COPE

>game of the generation
It's just another Dark Souls reskin

>They are communist roaches

Attached: yqab1cjjdu701.jpg (866x768, 215K)

That was a reply to a guy that used Yakuza, Nioh and Nier as Sony titles.

Movies are rated differently to games. I'm sure nu-GOW has an excellent Rotten Tomatoes score though.

Again you include the snoy getting attacked by his cat. You don't even try.

Both are playable on PC what's there to cope with?

OK

Attached: 1565671088639.png (406x350, 244K)

>implying that wont change
>implying I cant just buy it off steam for 50% off if I so choose

How do you throw away the same can multiple times?

And RDR2, not playable on a Nintendo console or PC, had more reviews and got 97 too with no Nintendo Bonus

and so is Bloodborne by official means

LOL, sonyfags can't even fill one image without accidentally adding a snoyfag

Attached: 4 the gays.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I will wait for the port. Nintendo already lost octopath before

Those "Legacy Editions" were literally the previous year's game with just updated teams.
>inb4 that's how the usual editions work too

And its far superior on Xbox One X with real 4k, not upscaled bullshit that the PS4 pro does.

>COPE bonus
LOL, snoyfags actually can't stop COPING

too many

>Movie
Yeah that's a good way to describe Astral Chain. I almost fell asleep watching it. Shame, would be nice if Nintendo went back to making games.

Attached: 1529726963976.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>soilent journalists rates a soi snoy game for soibois high
Who would've thought?

Keep waiting forever

Still got a Game Voucher: Three Houses or this? Haven't played any FE or Platinum games.

Sell your Switch and buy a PS4 Pro

>watching it
confirmed snoy nigger coping with the fact that it will never be able to play the game ever on his trannystation
it's alright user, you can just watch the gameplay more and hope that the pain goes away

>Alas
what a fucking faggot

Every multiplat on Switch is superior on other platforms too, so I guess that isn’t an issue, right?

>soibois
What do you think you are Nintranny?

Attached: 646.jpg (598x733, 58K)

Three houses for sure
>Sell this port machine for this port machine!

>snoyfag still trying
LOL

>this is supposed to be an example of riveting nu-GOW gameplay

There's a reason GOW is never in the running discussion for character action on Yea Forums.

>god of soi
*breathes in* PFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COPE SNOY NIGGER COPE AND SEEETHE

Thats why people buy them on PC instead, there is literally no need to buy them on PS4, as its the weakest of the PC-wannabe's, atleast Switch tries to differentiate itself from the generic PC boxes of this gen.

>60 Fps has become the standard
Where is it the standard?

>Pro

Trying too hard, even PS4fags don't touch that shit.

Weird, I can’t seem to play Spider-Man, Uncharted, Death Stranding, Last of Us, God of War or Gran Turismo on PC

I guess there's this mentality that every game must be for everyone amongst game journos, so they pick people who never play or don't like (genre) to review it since they're (supposedly) the most likely to give an opinion that most resembles the average non (genre) playing consumer's tastes.

But of course that's not what happens, they'd rather trash the game because they don't like or understand than try to make an objective review.

I still remember the outlet that put a console FPS player to review XCOM2 when it first came out, sufice to say it wasn't a very good review.

>shitch tries to differentiate itself
>by portbegging and releasing subpar 30fps trash as exclusives
Yeah, totally worth it

I finished it an hour ago and it was the easiest """ game""" I've ever played.
Post Astral Chain webms, Nintranny.

Attached: 1530856103479.webm (768x432, 2.99M)

Weren't you talking about multiplats?

This is a video games board, is that way.

Attached: tlou.jpg (1901x802, 283K)

Saved

If someone that's never played a hack and slash game before found Astral Chain too easy then there's clearly a problem.

Last of us, Uncharted and Gran Turismo are available on PC through PS Now, God of War will probably become available soon, Death Stranding will get a PC port.

That leaves Spider-man, best PS4 game last year by far, but it didn't have much competition.

Three houses will probably get the most bang for your bucks if you're invested in it but on the other hand if you don't like srpg mechanics you're fucked.
Check gameplay videos for the two and try to list the pros and cons of each game.

COPE harder

>implying any modern multiplat also on PC is anything less than 60fps

>subpar 30fps trash

Most PS4 exclusives are in 30fps, even on the "Pro". What is this argument lol

Where my astral bros at

Attached: 20190829_131941.jpg (4032x1960, 3.63M)

>Snoyfag posts GOW instead of proof he supposedly played it
LOL, the cuck can't even falseflag right

Yikes, watching your favourite streamer play the game doesn't mean you've played it zoom zoom
>muh auto reposition combat
yikes no wonder the snoy seethes for not getting a proper action game

Astral Chain
I didn’t care for 3 houses

That wasn't what happened, retard.

Can you tell me why fans of character action games always ignore nu-GOW?

Could it be that it isn't an action game and the series has reverted to seenimatic garbage?

tfw Yea Forums hated TLoU day 1 but nu-Yea Forums defends it

Yea Forums might as well be /sonygaf/ by now

I mean, Nier Automata was amazing, but clearly more because of Yoko Taro and the Squenix team than anything Platinum did.

I was originally interested but I quickly realized this was just a pretty turd

Also the whole cracking open Ellie’s skull to make a cure instead of using her blood for her antibodies will forever piss me off.
Just bad writing for the sake of drama that doesn’t make medical sense

>subjective

We don't know if designers care that much about FPS in this case. But 5 years is kind of normal for big games like zelda and anything Rockstar. I guess it feels tiresome

>30 fps

I got a PS4 Pro on launch after putting off getting a PS4 for a long time, I appreciate when it can get games up to 60fps that struggle on the primary PS4. Wish Nintendo would do the same with the Switch.

Unfortunately Bloodborne is locked to 30fps (but goes way lower almost constantly) and Gravity Rush 2 was shut down. Bad treatment for the two actual exclusive gems on the system.

I finished the first chapter yesterday, looks absolutely amazing. Been playing it in portable mode.
btw already pestered all my friends to play this game

Let's drop a couple truths here:
Yea Forums is pretty much a Nintendo board, with only a few of us preferring other platforms or being indifferent towards Nintendo.
You guys just loathe Sony so much that a single person out of 10, 100 or 1000 here liking Sony instead of Nintendo angers you to the point where you start calling this place "Sonygaf".

Gravity Rush was shit; you just overrate the fuck out of it because it has a brown waifu as a protagonist.
You're no better than the Senran Kagura faggots.

>Toddlers will never get to experience good combat
Sad.

Attached: 1529727017878.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Why are you playing the new God of War for combat when the previous 3 had better combat?

What games actually do 60fps on the PS4 Pro? I heard MH:W and Sekiro don't even achieve 60fps on the more powerful One X.

Wrong, prime Yea Forums was a time where the PS3 HAD NO GAMES, nu-Yea Forums is at a time where the PS4 Is the most successful console of all time. The dynamic shift of the board will change depending on if the PS5 becomes a flop or not.

There's no other game where you can experience the same exhilarating freedom of movement.

Are you one of those "people only like Automata because of 2B's butt" puritans too?

>the same exhilarating freedom of movement.
rodea the sky soldier
nights

i guess we're not discussing the game after all
Yea Forums, why are you so shit?

soon
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190830T00&p0=538&msg=Astral Chain&font=cursive

You're out of your fucking mind.

>>xenoblade 2 is sub 20 fps no one bats an eye
ftfy

Dark Souls 3 was a major one that got a patch to lift it to 60fps on Pro.

Wrong Yea Forums is a PC board.

The dynamics haven't changed at all; Playstation is the most despised videogame platform in this board. People bragging about 100 millions consoles sold or posting goldfaces do so because they know that it drives 90% of the board mad with rage.

You guys hate Sony and the Playstation brand so, so, so, so much that one person mentioning or liking Sony means to you that the entire board is compromised.

New IP + console exclusive = console war faggotry. That's how it's been for ages.

No. Yea Forums is a Nintendo board.
It's just that a considerable amount of them happen to own a gaming PC but their main platform and the one they care is the Nintendo one.

>Just like Fire Emblem 3 Houses story that sucks donkeydick.
opinion discarded

Forgot to add another example of a similar situation: Dark Souls 2.
Yea Forums absolutely despises Dark Souls 2. The constant, daily "best Souls game to date", "why aren't you playing the greatest game of this generation, Dark Souls 2" and the like are just trolls who know that they'll get easy (you)s that way, not the board suddenly liking that game.

Compared to Xcom, of course FE fucking sucks.

It's funny, Nintendo's fanbase operates like a cult, if you have any criticism and dare to commit wrongthink, even if you own a Switch yourself, they'll just spam 'SEETHE' and 'COPE' or post Metacritic scores to hide the criticism, almost as if they're robotic. They care more about protecting the Nintendo brand than gameplay.

>Yea Forums absolutely despises Dark Souls 2.
Only because of that Miyazacki/Kamiya cocksucker, matthewmatosis.

Does XCOM even have a fucking story other than "kill the ayys lmao"?

Does FE have a story other than 'muh waifu'? Does it even have gameplay? Because I only ever see people discussing their favorite cartoon girl.

It doesn't matter why and we aren't discussing if Dark Souls 2 sucks or not.
My point is, some people liking or "liking" something doesn't mean that everyone does, but for someone with a cultist mindset it means that everyone does.

>
>Does FE have a story other than 'muh waifu'?

Yes, this isn't 2013 anymore.

only zoomers think nuGOW has good combat

matt did nothing wrong.

completely different games you fucking retard

Fuck, i didn't order it and now it won't arrive until next monday.

>Taura says it is Platinum’s destiny to show off a good butt in their games
absolutely BASED

Attached: ECdefINWwAA26J-.jpg (661x881, 93K)

Considering sonyfags think crying "shitch" and "It doesn't count!" as the peak of their arguments, saying they COPE is the only logical thing to do.

So COPE harder

>completely different games you fucking retard
Retard

>Does FE have a story other than 'muh waifu'?
Yes.
>Does it even have gameplay?
Of course. You just don't see as much discussion about it with Three Houses because it's easy from the get go and the higher difficulties will come in a future update. But for shit like Conquest, the GBA games and such, there is definitely gameplay discussion more so than the story.

That guys is yet another example of what I'm talking about.
He, himself, doesn't believe what he's posting. He post .webms of GOW combat along with provocative texts, but he never talks about the nuances of the combat system, or what makes it better than other games on the same genre, or how it compares to other action games.

He's just trolling and you guys take the bait.

So you're not even familiar with the game, you just compared it to a completely different game series based out of nothing? Stop posting anytime

Attached: djw8lztokti01.png (586x578, 37K)

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1166728037750099970

Vending machine is my waifu!

game looks fucking great
I wish i had a switch

I finished the prologue but it's still grey and impossible to click on it

>cherry picking a single side-activity and using it to judge the quality of the entire game
>"muh graphix"

Never change Yea Forums.

Bayo, w101 are both better fool

sorry, meant to quote

go back to the main menu

Sleeping, so I can wake up to it.

That’s your brain on AAA cinematic garbage

You guys are probably knowledgeable about platinum games, I got automata a a while back but stopped playing shortly after that big hole opened in the ground and you fight the 2 bishis because my controller wasn't working
I decided I should sit down and finish it but now I can't remember where the fuck I am supposed to go, the quest log says I am hunting down rogue androids but I can't fucking find them

I just started playing it and frankly it's pretty fucking nice, and that police station music is fucking kino

>"Astral Chains is shit!!!"
>"Also should be on ps4 too!!!"
Make up your goddamn minds, you retards!

Attached: 1529327951979.jpg (613x820, 96K)

Actually I think I figured it out, I shouldn't have been looking at the quest log but rather the main pause screen

Do salvage items have any function beyond being sold off?

Attached: question mark 5.png (620x640, 260K)

>should be on ps4 too
Literally nobody said that

>[Nintendo Game] should be on Playstation/PC
Every fucking time. Get a job you fucking mongs.

>one of the first proper action games MADE BY NINTENDO
Christ

>assuming anybody wants your 30fps action game DMC wannabe
Dont delude yourself nintentranny

Sauce?

Famitsu interview
nintendoeverything.com/astral-chain-was-in-the-works-before-nier-automata-started-development-original-plan-was-for-triplets-more/

Post Reggie telling this dude the facts.

Who?

>as a huge release for nintendo
Is it really that big of a release? I was excited for it but I'm an /m/ fag.
I didn't think a toku justice simulator would have mass appeal.

Cope

A man after mine own heart

What a waste of time that was. Five whole years and it's still garbage.

you realize that if somebody did actually ask for AC on another platform you could just link that post, right? I wonder why you didnt do that and just vomited an overused buzzword instead?

Oh, IGN? The website that gave the wonderful 101 a mediocre score? How much was it, a 6?

>someone says they liked a part of a videogame
>OMG SHILLING REEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off already, you nonce.

I can't believe Astral Chain is a sequel to Metal Gear Rising

now there's a man that got blocked by kamiya

yikes...

It's a pretty big release out of the 4 Nintendo has coming up in September. If I were to wager in terms of predicted sales, it would be:

Link's Awakening>Astral Chain>DQXIS>Daemon X Machina

Sold. That's good.

i'm just tired of all these exclusive 30fps games
gaming is shit

I love how everybody in tranny-era pretends to be waiting to play this game tomorrow when some people (like me) have been playing it since yesterday

Nice work

>ree why aren't there new IPs
here look at this new IP
>wtf this is gay 30fps haha switch fuck you i'm gonna go play wow classic

Attached: 1518330398456.png (500x380, 126K)

a million times this

Why was Bayonetta 2 shit though?

Please go away underageb& PC mustard race. It has always been this way and it really doesn’t matter. Framerate is just graphics. The only time it affects gameplay is when you’re playing a fighting game (which all still stick to merely 60) or when you play a game with lots of screen panning.

I guess I'm too much of a brainlet for this game.
I don't understand the controls of my legion in the slightest, half it time it doesn't even work because it ran out of energy, and how the fuck am I supposed to attack airborne enemies without the gun when there's not even a jump button?
The dodge feels completely worthless, and often times punishing, since you end up getting hit by a follow up attack mid-dodge.
Guess I'll just switch to Unchained mode, because I'm sick of getting C ranks.

Attached: 1513342439580.png (322x395, 201K)

Not him, but I own a switch and PC. Both are great systems. That being said, 60 FPS would be a really great standard for the industry to finally hit. Yes, if your game has incredibly heavy post processing, it isn’t as noticeably bad, but it does affect gameplay and input polling/response, and asking for smooth gameplay and slightly less impressive graphics / resolution ought to be an option on a console designed around tight gameplay and couch play. Like, I get that with okami hd, all versions of the game are 30 FPS because it breaks the engine, but I would have preferred RE4 on switch to be 60 FPS 720p and 540p on docked and portable respectively, instead of 50-60 FPS 900p and 720p, though portable plays just fine at 57-60 FPS.
All I’m saying is that either make a mode for the switch to use higher clock speeds while charging without being docked, or give performance versus picture quality options - that’s the least a home console should do

Action games take time to really understand, especially if you’re used to different systems or just play different games entirely. They’re made to be replayed with a better understanding of the core mechanics. You start experimenting with combos later on once you really feel comfortable with everything.

I don’t agree. You say it affects input polling and response, but the math doesn’t pan out here. The difference between the game registering your input at 60 fps vs 30 fps is exactly 1/60th of a second. This is absolutely dwarfed by the actual input lag of your controller, the game processing your input, and the display lag of the TV. Which are all independent of framerate. You can have games running at 144hz with worse input latency than one at 30hz because it depends on other, much more important factors.

The reason why this matters in fighting games isn’t so much response as it is framedata diversity. People don’t react to things in 1/60th of a second or even 1/10th of a second. You need 60 fps because if you want a move to be as fast in 30 fps, it needs to take half the frames, but you lose granularity. The difference between an 8 frame jab and a 9 frame jab matters because it determines who wins when both buffer the attack at +\- 0, not because of input latency (it’s buffered) or reactibility (none of this is reactable). So if you’re playing a game without autistically breaking down framedata, the framerate isn’t really a gameplay consideration at all.

Higher framerate is desirable in most games solely because it looks better. The smooth motion quality is aesthetically pleasing. It has nothing to do with gameplay, which is why developers will continue to make tradeoffs about it, in the same way they turn up or down other eyecandy.

you clearly weren't alive at the time of PS2

Shit user I want whatever ps2 you had, must have been amazing

What is the worst game on the gamecube, this or aquaman

Kamiya made DMC...

>the PS4 Is the most successful console of all time
go to bed little zoom zoom

mfw

Attached: god fucking damnit.jpg (495x323, 17K)

Considering the only other place to give the game a negative review is vice (although one place did give it a 65, everything else was at least 80) it's probably not a very good publication

Can I download it now if I buy it on aussie eshop?

every platnum game in their history has been 30fps unless patched on pc, and majority of platnum games werent of pc for years

haven't played the game yet, can someone tell me if you can customize the sibling you dont play as well?

Attached: 1539129872655.png (242x402, 83K)

You can't. The only thing on the twin that changes when you customize your character is their skin color. Hair and eye color stay the same.

oh, seems like a missed opportunity but thanks for the reply

It'sfunny how a bunch of posts in this thread come from me, someone who doesn't own a Switch and therefore will never play the game.

>5 years in development
>not even 20 hours long
>easy as piss
Okay

In my personal opinion good game > new game.

What good does a new IP if the game is mediocre or outright bad? My personal GOTY 2019 is between RE2R and AC7, I don't give a shit if they're remakes / sequels.

I NEED TO CUM INSIDE MARIE
I.. I MEAN LAPPY

If I preordered this at game stop can I pick it up tonight?

Snoy cope best cope

thanks

kill yourself

>airborne enemies
double tap zl to send legion
hold zl and rap zr to go to legion
works best with arrow as arrow can really fly

Attached: 1354364994522.jpg (544x384, 22K)

This game has some really great potential, learning to control the legion is pretty tricky, switching between them depending on the situation while having several enemies can be pretty overwhelming to deal with
So far i'm having a blast, love the ability to replay section of previously completed files

Imagine spending 5 years making a shitty game for a shit system when you could have made a better game on a better platform that doesn't suck.

>all these non-complaints
gameplay is dope
>game just kinda casually drops that you and your sibling are born in a tube with no parents
wtf
the real crime will be if there are no doujins. The waifus are top tier, I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE MARIE

>It has always been this way and it really doesn’t matter. Framerate is just graphics.
See, THIS is the cope of a consoletard
>game quality is truncated because their console is garbage
>butt console is good because that game is exclusive to it
>that game is good because it is exclusive to that good console!
Drop the circular reasoning, faggot, both are shit.

cringe and transparent snoy cope

you'll be able to emulate it soon at 60 fps 4k so why bitch like that?
Oh wait, you're a poor kid...
stay mad. I got it 3 days ago and it's the shit. Can't wait for this same sour grapes complaining when death stranding comes out

Attached: agony2.gif (260x260, 1.72M)

cute

No, andthis is unironically a good thing because
>paying for P2P

this. Haven't had the chance to couch co-op yet but I'm looking forward to it

sshh people from the party game for children community lose their shit if a new party game for children is released 3d, with delaybased netcode or with dedicated servers.

>implying that somehow changes anything
Ok? have fun with sub 30fps garbage on your shitty console, its what you subhuman scum deserve anyway
But dont worry, I'll be sure to cope and seethe as I play the superior CUHRAYZEE game in my rig with full 1040p 60fps

I play on Xbox One X.
The PS4 Pro blows as well.
Can't even run Control will my Xbone X plays it just fine.

stupid motherfucker trying to act cool. I played dmc 5 on my pc months ago. stay sour little faggot.

>proud owner of nogamestation 2019 extreme edition
Shouldn't you be busy with sea of thieves?

I'm playing Control.

>Waaaaahhhh it released 5 months ago you cant play it again now!
Jesus, feel free to stop embarassing yourself anytime
And it's still miles above your shitty little exclusive and there's nothing you can do about it

dope, I've got that ready to go on my pc since I only have a base xbox one and don't want to pay for it on gaystaytion.
RDR 2 PC never ever and I'm not happy about it.

I've S ranked 90% of the levels and I'm not autistic so yes I'd prefer something new.

>RDR2 PC
have faith, user Rockstar are infamous for double dipping on their more popular games

I'm not going to deny that I'm salty about AC being Nintendo exclusive, but if I owned a Switch I would be unable to play Ace Combat 7, Resident Evil 2, Sekiro, the best version of EDF5 and Bloodstained, and Revenant from the Ashes.
You lose some but win some.

I mean I liked it on ps4 but I want that definitive edition so I can play with my gpu.
I've heard control is pretty heavy so I'm wondering how much it'll respond to good overclocks.

Can't you have both?

You know you can own both, right?

>original IP VS working with Japanese companies VS working with whoever the fuck was responsible for Legend of Korra

I get why Platinum prefers its own children, but it doesn't look good when some of its products show an obvious lack of quality & TLC.

Attached: 1504068514930.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

For just one game? Nah. I learned my lesson with Bloodborne

that doesn't change the stupidity of your reasoning, here let me spell it out;
How does owning a switch prevent you from playing the games you listed in your post (ace combat, sekiro etc)?

he's poor

PS4 port when?

I'm afraid it's a bloodborne situation, so no port

Why would you be salty? Just get a switch alongside your PC. That’s what I and I’m pretty sure next to everyone on this site who owns a switch does. It’s better for most non resource intensive indies, multiplayer and couch play, and it’s got a bunch of great killer apps. Bing bing wahoo is unironically fun

Why would there be a PS4 poet? Nintendo doesn’t port any first party titles ever

>Bayonetta
>MGR
>Nier Automata
>30FPS

That said they struggled to maintain 60 on consoles

I don't know about those other two but nier automata was definitely 30fps without an unofficial patch

No lol it was 60. The FAR patch was a performance bug on PC but the game was targeted to play at 60

Those games aren't available on the Switch.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRlGlMMn830

it does just not very well

every single switch owner I know and have met have been an idort with a gaming pc at minimum.

>It’s better for most non resource intensive indies, multiplayer and couch play
My other platform is still Light-years better. And my couch is already in front of my big TV

>And it’s got a bunch of great killer apps. Bing bing wahoo is unironically fun
Only Astral Chain. I stopped liking super Mario when I got into puberty.

It makes no sense to buy one gaming platform if you require another to have a decent library.
Astral Chain looks amazing, but not $360 amazing.

Never buy a console for just one game, I bought my PS4 for Bloodborne, Spider-man and for some other japanese releases right before they turned woke.bad timing on my part.

Likewise I bought a Switch for Zelda, Monster Hunter, SMT, WiiU ports since I didnt buy one and Metroid.

Attached: 1513015808790.jpg (600x927, 469K)

Why do people complain about 30 fps on a console? It's not a PC, if it was PC then 60 should be the minimum. A good PC can run current gen games at 120 fps with no problems. Consoles are very limited in their hardware, you can't just walk to the store and buy a better processor and pop it in.

Attached: bee.jpg (640x360, 38K)

The human eye can only see 30 FPS

>Weed
Yeah, nah. Kys.

This game makes so many people mad and it's hilarious.

Attached: 1560300042619.jpg (599x449, 64K)

It's the new BotW and it's glorious

Armored Core is fucking dead you dumb fuck

except the gameplay's actually good this time

Except it's actually terrible.

DUDE

Guys I have 35 € to waste on the Nintendo store that came with the box. What to buy while I wait for Astral chain?

Duality of man

A RCM jig.

>mfw when reading this entire thread
Tick fucking tock.

Attached: v.png (500x359, 339K)

captain toad

You can easily tell that the Capkucks are on massive damage control because they're scared that some fucking Platinum title is gonna take the attention away from Devil May Cry.
Pathetic, just as more pathetic then you Mahvelfags.

Attached: 1530151278316.jpg (304x295, 28K)

Hey I think I see some cum on your mouth from blowing off Crapcom.

Attached: 1521476126128.png (131x131, 44K)

DMC has barely been mentioned ITT and I don’t think any actionfag thinks that AC will rank among the greats

the customization is shit. can't change faces, can only change hair style,haircolor, and eye color. nothing else.

I’m an actionfag. It’s the series’s first outing. It’s working on two very important things when establishing a big game IP - art and direction (because you want your big name project to be instantly recognizable) and it’s core gameplay hooks and loops. It’s not as mature as DMC, but DMC1’s mechanics are by far the stiffest and clunkiest in the series. I like God Hand, NG, DMC, bayo, etc. - we just need to give the game time for both its community to develop interesting combos and for the devs to explore the mechanics so that they can focus their attention to other aspects like character design, sense of style, etc.

>Simple as fuck easy mode combat with zero enemy variety for a 5ish hour story you have to play through a second time to be able to play the last couple hours, except the second time you play it you're forced to play as a much less fun character.
>Padded with a ton of extremely boring side quests that only a few of have decent boss payoff
It was shit except for the story and music.

This

Has anyone figured out the treasure hunt on File 08? I have no clue where to start.

Automata's credit roll did seem really long. Or maybe that's because I tried solo'ing it too many times, holy shit.

Looks better than god of war or bloodbourne

>30 fps is irredeemable
remember when games were about the gameplay? i dont

meant for but its probably the same person so it doesn't really matter

Snoyfags literally admit they think graphics are above anything else.
Content, music, Gameplay, story all don't matter to them.
Only how Screenshots look.

Nintendo is a mental illness.

>snoyfag COPING this much

>sonyweeb mad his console of choice abandoned him and his weebshit

>Order still hasn't shipped yet.

Attached: 1539212704628.jpg (1024x733, 98K)

godofBOY and retardborn are shit user, Snoy huffing fart sniffers are pretty fucking ill.

Are there any outfits other than the ones you start with and the dog suit?

Your character is fully cusomizable, only the name and gender can't be modified after chosing them at the start.
So yes you have lots of clothes and accessories to stimulate your fashion senses

I meant more has anyone found anything. I already have the game, so I know the basic options and that there are a bunch of accessories.

You have nobody to blame but yourself for allowing Nintendo to be the only publisher to fund their games. I hate this "I'd rather have nothing" attitude and I think its unfortunate that its stuck at 30 FPS.

Its your fault that Platinum games never sell well despite them being good games. Its your fault Wonderful 101 will never get a port. Its your fault Bayonetta 2 despite having brand strength had to be funded by Nintendo.

What's funny is if you upscale PS2 games up properly they will actually look just as good as modern games. Snake Eater still looks fucking gorgeous. The advantages of an art style, I guess.

God, hating on V is such a boring falseflag.

Been having a lot of fun with it. I like how different types of counter attacks with different legions have status effects associated with them.

>green text with no source to back it up

KEK

That's from a translated Famitsu article.

>stop liking games nooooooo

nips can't make a believable environment to save their lives

The snoyfag COPE this game caused is hilarious.
Anybody want to bet how many bit accounts they are going to make to spam metacritic tomorrow?

Yeah, it's The Fan's Fault That a Niche Genre is Not Popular!
The one that supports the product to begin with; yeap, makes total sense.

88 just like DMCV and Nier Automata then.

A fan would not be angry enough that the game exists.

>Nier: Automata is one of my most despised games of all time
I get not liking it, but hating it outright really speaks volumes of your utter lack of taste.

Attached: 1564130950841.png (800x850, 364K)

menawhile, a real ps2 game

Attached: gvd-1120-1.jpg (456x257, 22K)

Maybe it’s one of those things where you don’t like it, but everyone else raving about it ends up pushing you to the opposite extreme. I feel that way about it.

>18 hours old thread
thats gonna be a yikes from me family
hard passing this shit

COLE harder, snoyfag

ps2 emulated at a decent resolution looks like most japanese games these days
that feel like everything is made of wet plastic, characters that look like plastic dolls, boring world etc.
look at persona 4 on ps2 emulated, this game has only slighter better textures and looks

Attached: Uk4sR.jpg (400x449, 62K)

Imagine having fingers so fat that you hit the P instead of L.
Such is life for a nintencel.

>this is the hight of snoyfag "intellect"
COPE more

Nintendo interlectuals everybody..

>interlectuals
LOL, that is the best the snoyfag can do.
Why are you COPING so hard?

>sonyfag cries about a typo
>does that
More proof every single snoyfag is actually retarded.

Oh wow, you managed to wipe the cumstains and cheeto crumbs off your fingers enough to able to type a coherent and gramatically correct sentence.
So proud of you buddy.

>snoyfag pretends he didn't know how to type intellectual.
LOL, COPE harder third world shitskin.

Are you actually pretending you didn't type interlectuals?
How cucked can you get?

The post i responded to literally spelled it out, of course i know how to spell it you fucking retars. Baited as fuck lmao.

Scalebound was Kamiya's game, so probably not a lot.

so how long is the game aproximately?

>retars
LOL, sonyfags really are the most cucked group of people on earth.
>I ONLY PRETENDED TO BE RETARDED!
is the most retarded excuse a snoyfag ever made.
Good job

sneeding

Why are sonyfags COPING so much in here?
That might be the most pathetic I have ever seen them

You'd cope this hard too if your favorite company suddenly started censoring all your anime weebshit to the point they're all headed for a different console.

>snoyfag tried to flex over a typo
>Cucked himself immediately
LOL, that is the fate of the snoycuck

Why thought? Haven't been in a single AC thread since the reveal.