Mario Kart: Tour is saved

>Mario Kart: Tour is saved

Attached: mktour.png (736x752, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto_gameography
siliconera.com/2017/08/27/super-mario-odysseys-producer-miyamotos-involvement-game-chances-sequel/
youtu.be/Hdoot_YTzzA?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=cT2KBlEWf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=lW8ntQAER8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This game looks so bad, I'm having trouble believing Nintendo didn't c&d the studio already. (Because I assume it's not ninty making that)

mario kart has been bad for awhile now, good to see people catching on. MK8 has to be the most sterile, by the numbers safety game ive ever seen including the hundreds of new super mario titles.

>(Because I assume it's not ninty making that)
Idk if nintendo made it or a third party, but it's as legit as Super Mario Run.

What about wii?

>Diddy Kong
>Mission Mode
>character skins which seemingly don't take up slots
>new tracks
why can't 8D get this stuff as DLC? if there's not gonna be another mainline game for a long time, at least keep your port healthy, goddamn.

DeNA are the ones making this game. They have a history of making profitable mobile games, so I doubt that one flop will bring them down.

That's because all the dips showed was SNES retro tracks. Actual game looks alright. Completely scummy pay2win garbage but not particulary bad.

i just want petey brought back

Until Miyamoto gets fired there will be no good Mario games.
Miyamoto is the one always saying "Do we really need this?"
Anytime you're wondering why a Nintendo game or the Switch operating system is missing something it's because Miyamoto said "Do we really need this" and got it removed.

Attached: readingbetweenthelinesasf.png (1146x1050, 844K)

This is very true. I havent had fun with a mario kart the same since double dash. The levels in later levels were too elaborate and lack the feel of older entries. It just felt stale and lacked any sort of charm.

the VIRGIN mario kart versus the CHAD sonic & all-stars racing transformed

Attached: MK8vsSART.webm (700x785, 2.84M)

Hey how's your sequel? Oh wait it dead.

>he thinks that triple dash sonic its a sequel
the absolute state of MK drones.

funny thing is that the bottom intimidate my normie friends. can't get my need for speed mixed in with my kart racers. fucking kart needs to be slow shit. fucking normies

I'm the first one to cry about soul, but you are wrong.

MK8D > MK64 > DD = DS > SMK > the rest

200cc is the only mode that makes the game 90% about pure skill.

>Super Mario Kart over 7
ok

>90% about pure skill.
You don’t actually believe that right?

Miyamoto was right. Who the fuck gives a shit about gatornigger?

>mk8d aka item rape the game
>better than any other mario kart
lmao

Miyamoto doesn't work on games anymore. Find another scapegoat or realize that Nintendo's problems run deeper than a single fucking person.

>online smash
>there is always that one krool fag with decent skills
i dont like it either but he certainly has a fanbase.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto_gameography

Why is Mario Circuit 2 the best?

mario kart has always been bland as fuck and worse than a few of it's contemporaries. Wii and it's massive modding scene is the only exception and that's sort of ruined by autism and funky kong

Attached: 1564704305281.jpg (640x439, 76K)

>always do awful in Mario Kart and Smash Bros Switch
>destroy everyone easy in MK64 and Melee

There's something about the Mario Kart Switch where the tracks bother me and I run into walls like an idiot and Smash Switch I always lose track of my character and eat a ton of attacks.

I think I'm getting old.

After playing ctr I'm never playing a Mario kart game again.
Goddamn I wish I played that game 20 years ago

>He thinks roles such as executive producer or supervisor mean anything

Odyssey was mediocre as fuck and we know Miyamoto had little to nothing to do with its development besides stamping his name on the credits.

siliconera.com/2017/08/27/super-mario-odysseys-producer-miyamotos-involvement-game-chances-sequel/

Attached: 1449170964401.png (681x496, 344K)

AWESOME COMBO!
AWESOME COMBO!
AWESOME COMBO!
AWESOME COMBO!
AWESOME COMBO!

i have to agree with you, 64 is specially such an awful game.
I kinda only like DS and SMK/SC, and Double Dash for the battle mode.

mate a lot of normie mario kart players shit themselves at some of the most basic bitch rainbow roads
that jet set radio sonic track (and many others) alienates and frightens all the money away

>OMG THIS WATERED DOWN MARIO KART GACHA CANCER IS FREE ON MY IPHONE 10X? COUNT ME IN. MY CRUSH'S SON AND I ARE GOING TO STAY UP UNTIL 11 PM PLAYING THIS TOGETHER

Attached: soyjak.png (454x520, 13K)

What the heck is that obnoxious combo text

It looks better than I imagined it would. Not exactly sure how the controls work. Only saw the arrows.

your links means literally nothing, is only 2 paragraphs from a random developer.
Its so vague it could mean anything.

It will not run on my phone so IDGAF. Which reminds me, why are they not releasing their mobile games on the Switch?

>Koizumi
>random developer

Dumbass.

what the fuck why isn't sonic wearing a seat belt what is he trying to teach kids

>completely scummy pay2win garbage
Can I get a spoonfeed here? How the fuck do you make Mario Kart pay to win?

If you chain together flips you get the combo text/voice clip, and if you haven't already leveled up that character, it adds to the EXP you get at the end of the race/GP

to fast

Attached: 1551694092530.jpg (640x559, 55K)

>he thinks roles as producer mean anything
>my god koizumi is n-not random
let me repeat it for you so it can enter your dense skull.
>its so vague
>it could
>literally
>mean anything

unleas you honestly think he personally sat down and literally builded what you see in the game, which apparently you do think so.

>builded

Damn I’m talking to an ESL no wonder you don’t understand what I’m saying.

>odyssey
>mediocre
while i agree it was the weakest of the 3d marios outside of 64 ds, odyssey was still a fantastic game in its on right, albeit very flawed

>lel grammar
my man but giving up on a test because a typo triggered you doesnt make you look smart.
Any actual argument?

Nice cherrypicked CC brainlet.

7 is the shittiest of the shittiest, if you unironically
liked that game you should take a long walk to retardland.

This. Mario Kart 8 is a very bad game but it's still better than Wii. The last good Mario Kart was DS.

Stick with Cuck Team Microtransactions

That's one of the good ones.

I was extremely disillusioned with Nintendo during the DS era after garbage like NSMB1 and Phantom Hourglass but even I think Mario Kart DS was really good

>Still can't put phone in landscape
N O

If you think Super Mario Kart is better you're a braindead boomer lol
>but but my epic pixel gwaphix xD
lol Mario Kart 7 and 8 are the best in the franchise.

My first console was the 3ds btw. Not sure if that matters lol

holy shit how old are you

>caring about Mario Kart

Attached: 1551799683361.jpg (680x940, 63K)

>Odyssey was mediocre as fuck and we know Miyamoto had little to nothing to do with its development besides stamping his name on the credits.

miyamoto was a producer for metroid prime and he's the entire reason it's first person. He's known to be hands-on with projects. The entire reason why Paper Mario has moved further from being a RPG is due to Miyamoto.

I do. I consistently beat 3 of my friends in MK wii and MK8. The people that think its all RNG are usually shit.

is there comparison with the Giga Chad CTR?

Attached: Crash_Team_Racing_NitroFueled_20190827195217_2.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

Sticker Star was 7 years ago. Prime was nearly 20 fucking years ago. The guy has gone on record saying that he’s leaving creative decisions and development to the younger staff. All he does nowadays is promote theme parks and the mobile games. Nintendo’s games and development philosophy will continue to have problems even after he retires because they’re all out of touch, not just him.

>arch has portcullis but you can clip right through it
boo

Is that the one people consider the best Sonic racing game? Or do people prefer the first one more?

I was going to say this was cherrypicked, but then I remembered that all of MK8's tracks play out exactly this way with the occasional slooooow hang glide.

>MORE NOISE AND CHAOS ARE AWESOME
and that's a good thing

Mk8U 150cc with all its tech was my favourite. It was pretty dang satisfying to play and even the slowest parts of tracks had were packed with inputs. youtu.be/Hdoot_YTzzA?t=7
It's a shame that it was all removed for 200cc. Mk8 never reached its full potential because of whining casual faggots who couldn't beat decent players regardless.

>Until Miyamoto gets fired there will be no good Mario games.
Odyssey came out two years ago my dude

MK8U could have been great if it wasn't for item spy and the crappy item system.

Another mobile Mario flop confirmed. The fact that its based on the shitty 3DS entry no one likes sealed its fate.

64 is shit

>mk8D being more item rape than MKwii

Did you forget that mk8d has double items and more spammable items or are you just pretending to be retarded?

double items mean double the way to protect yourself as well. moreover, MKwii had retardedly powerful items available as soon as fourth or even third place, being in first place in wii was a nightmare

>mario kart has been bad for awhile now
Mario Kart 8/D is the best Mario Kart so far.
Of course minus battle mode, and in case of 8D paid online.

The items are way more powerful in MK8D than anything in mkw (fire flower, boomerang, buffed red shells, super horn). Don't forget that mk8d also has more item boxes per track and they respawn faster, meaning that there will be more items in play on average.
MKW's items are pretty weak in comparison when you remember that red shells basically never hit.

They comissioned the project, it's official.

>I use Balanced on CC
>constantly oversteer into walls when jumping
>can't start powerslides while in USF, because I will jump extremely high and miss the slide going into the second outdoor section

>He uses Balanced
>perfectly planted
>no issues with steering inputs

>MK64 at the second spot
top shit taste

The Karts and Characters

Can i beat some noobs with the default kart?

I don't care what you say but DS takes more skill than every mario kart combined.
I hurt my fingers snaking in every race, shit was nuts because if you dind't snake everyone would fucking destroy you in Wi-fi, items didn't even matter.

No, but actually being engaged in a race other than holding down the accelerate button and waiting to find an item is awesome, there's something to do in a Sonic race track every few seconds.

But there are no bad Mario Kart games...

Crash Nitro Fueled > Diddy Kong Racing > MKDS > Double Dash > Every other Mario Kart > Power Gap > Dog feces > Sonic Racing games

Why does Sonic need to drive a car
He's sonic

Attached: 1566802363685.png (640x480, 326K)

You're not just wrong, you're stupid.

So he doesn't lose all his rings when someone bumps into him with a car.

Aka soul vs soulless

The Tencent Mario Kart clone QQ Speed (also known as Garena Speed Drifters) and the Nexon MK clone KartRider Mobile seems much better than Mario Kart Tour. Also both games have an online mode where you races against other players. Bur make your own mind

youtube.com/watch?v=cT2KBlEWf3o
youtube.com/watch?v=lW8ntQAER8M

Then it wouldn’t be fair because he’d win all the time.

Kill self