Tfw there will never be a game like 7th stand user where you can do this to shinji

>tfw there will never be a game like 7th stand user where you can do this to shinji
why even live?

Attached: 1547072539489.png (600x1180, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZJIpTIPnRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Omedetou.

>That pic.
>Thinking a punch will man up a messed up 14 years old who is forces to fight abominations.
Guess actually watching EVA makes me enjoy less these type of jokes (outside of the Bright Slap in Super Robot Wars)

Details?

Attached: __archer_and_lilith_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_etc_drawn_by_toridori_csunhong1__86d12a21841bfafd545 (2000x1177, 760K)

>Details?

Attached: 4eE9crD.gif (540x397, 2.03M)

I am...intrigued.

Agreed.

People make easy jokes about Shinii "hurr get in da robutt Shinji" but the fact is he did get in the Robot, over and over, and he lost everything he gained when he did so

His mentor was killed. His older-sister figure looked for comfort he couldn't provide, then tried to use him for sexual relief. Asuka was broken. Rei died. He was forced to kill Kawarou...

I actually think Kamina would be able to help him, but not by punching him and telling him to man up. By being someone who would openly show affection/consideration for him, and who'd be a rock he could rely on.

I'd rather have a 7th Stand User game for Hunter x Hunter.

Yeah, not just punching, but Kamina beign around him in general would help a lot

>His older-sister figure looked for comfort he couldn't provide, then tried to use him for sexual relief

Are you fucking shitting me? This is such a grotesque misinterpretation of her character that I can’t tell if this was amazingly crafted bait or not.

youtu.be/BZJIpTIPnRs

SRW

Z2/Z3 had both Kamina/Simon and Ryoma help Shinji man up
So much that Shinji starts calling Simon Big Bro

>Shinji starts calling Simon big bro

This is kino on so many levels

The last time Shinji tried to Row Row Fight the Powa it initiated Third Impact earlier than it should have.

Wasn't there also a SRW game where Shinji pust that faggot Kira Yamato in his place?

SRW is kino in general

Project X Zone is made by the same team right? Are those games any good?

It was not his fault. The game was rigged from the start, and all roads lead to the end of the world.
This twisted game must be reset.

Attached: Larry_Foulke.jpg (1012x676, 96K)

What are you talking about?

After Kanji dies, Misato seeks comfort from Shinji and he pulls away. She was on his bed, reaching for him, she was looking for sexual relief.

This isn't controversial.

>Everyone telling Shinji to do it
>No-one tells him what it would do
>Shinji, this is all your fault!!!!

The movies were garbage tbqh fampai

You can try Endless Frontier if you care about SRW OG2.

I played the shit out of that but couldn't be bother to even finish X Zone's demo.

You are actually insane.

Damn, is it that bad? I love crossovers but I havent had the ability to play PXZ because no 3DS

Reminded me of a (bad) EVA/Half-Life fanfic where the Black Mesa incident was the cause of the Second Impact, thus everyone wanted Freeman dead. Then he gets a job in NERV, but signing the papers when EoE starts and is forced to kill the JDF forces, leading to this golden line from one of the survivors sent to kill Gendo:
>"Congratulations Gordon Freeman, you just ruined the world AGAIN!"

First of all, she wasnt trying to use him. If anything, she wanted him to use her.
She knew shinji went through a lot with Rei's death, and she wanted to help him with his grief and pain. But misato is autistic who only knows to numb the pain with booze and sex, so she offered sex to him

It didnt have much to do with kaji.
Shes a creepy weirdo, but saying she was just trying to use him is a large misrepresentation of her character

I don't think it was Shinji but a lot of the characters tell Kira to fuck off in SRW Z2 on PSP, I forget which one

Attached: 00389.png (160x160, 14K)

I'm not trying to bash her or anything, I'm saying she was hurting and Shinji couldn't help her - even if he wanted to. He just pushed her away.

I doubt sleeping with Misato would have really helped either of them, but it would have been intetesting.

It has literally nothing to really do with her hurt. Your statement was the she was looking for “sexual relief” from Shinji which was blatantly false. Misato is an autist that only knows how to use sex as a barometer for her relationships, and as a way to console others. In her mind, offering her body to Shinji would help him feel better and cared for in his time of hurt. She miscalculated though and he pulled a “begone thot” on her.
I’m glad this user explained it because I really wasn’t in the mood to, I was just in such shock that someone could miss the point of that scene so hard.

The fact that you're completely ignoring the comfort she was looking for, from him, makes me think I'm not the one misreading the scene user.

>he pulled a “begone thot”

Who the fuck speedwatches Evangelion? Go back to Gundam

Gee, no wonder there are shitloads fanfics with the premise of "a post-Third Impact survivor tries to unfuck the timeline", of which an H-doujin is the most well known.

I do not have any /m/ related knowledge, that guy sounds like a sissy.

>I actually think Kamina would be able to help him, but not by punching him and telling him to man up
He absolutely do exactly that, because Kamina was a fucking idiot.

Well yes, he was a weak idiot who knew he was a weak idiot and made his life about lifting up people around himself in spite of his own weakness. That was the point, user.

Attached: The F(uck).png (708x220, 62K)

lol @ dweebs doing mental gymnastics to justify liking the pretentious garbage that is Evangelion

this

Attached: 1510533943159.jpg (300x441, 37K)

This is largely why in a lot of SRW, Shinji is a lot better adjusted. Sure a lot of messed up stuff still happens to the kid, but he has other people around him who are strong and reliable figures who are there to back him up, as well as other people closer to his age who are also going through similar events.
He had some sources of these in the original series, but they were few in number, and even then they weren't necessarily the best influences on their own.

Nigga, did you even see Misato's heart during the instrumentality? It's like you didn't even notice the whole "I wanna be filthy, I wanna be soiled," shit.

I watched NGE for the first time recently, someone help.
>final episode of NGE
>Shinji talks though a lot of his issues before coming to the realization that while he's not good now, he can work and learn to love himself in the future
>legitimately feel good for him in the congratulations scene
>watch end of EVA
>he's suddenly way worse than he's ever been
What happened? I was really rooting for Shinji through the whole series but end of Eva just made me dislike him.
I thought it was both of these, after Shinji kicks Misato out, she tries to get comfort from Penpen then said "Oh, I'm the lonely one. I guess anyone will do." She wanted to help Shinji but she was also using him to cope with her own stress, at least that was the impression I got.

Attached: 1526055532437.jpg (512x512, 48K)

End of Eva happens between episode 24 and 25

the last two episodes are tang purgatory

>hearing it manually
AAAAAAAAAAA

TTGLfags are such brainlets.

TTGL and NGE are two sides of the same coin

Oh my fuck I haven’t thought of this in years

Just make it, rpgmaker isn't hard