What games let you rebuild the British Empire?

What games let you rebuild the British Empire?

Attached: 11458660-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rebuild the British Empire

P-p-please Mr Trump give us a trade deal to make up for the ones we're losing.

Am a britfag, this is true

>lets in half a million immigrants

Conservatism is dead

Attached: 1542623246539.jpg (933x340, 57K)

I'd worry less about the British Empire and just not being Germany's bitch. So any WW II game.

Rich servant or poor master?

Cope

Anyone that's basically a market liberal is going to fuck you on immigration, because they are autistic sociopaths.

IRL, you start by creating your own party and pledging fealty to the crown.

hearts of iron 4
europa universalis 4
crusader kings 2
democracy 3
mount and blade viking conquest

>Cope

Y-y-you say we have to buy your chlorine-washed chicken and hormone-pumped beef? Yes Mr Trump Sir, a-a-anything you say.

Rich servant please

Its going to be a happy day when everything white boomers valued is destroyed before their eyes by the creatures they enabled, enabling they engaged in to feel 'compassionate' and 'accepting'.

What game lets you be smaller than the colonies you founded?

Attached: landlets.png (4096x2900, 1.23M)

poor master for me, mate

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: ipanews_8d2e4218-3b10-4240-a9eb-28401a490411_1.jpg (620x349, 48K)

Stop typing like a faggot

They just like pcoketing the savings in labor costs and pushing up demand by cost shifting it to Some Other Taxpayer. Any moral claims appealing to either empathy or universalism are just bullshit.

Which makes it all the more despicable. God above I despise this society.

I guess that is a compatible life objective to people who live on romanticizing long gone thing.

I never got why Americans who pushed for their race. Americans are mutts. Mixes of Dutch, French, English and Spanish settlers.
There's no American race. There was a British race. You can see a genetic profiles for the Britons. Same with the nords. But an American race. What?

Attached: us-immigration-charts-1.jpg (705x590, 133K)

>There was a British race. You can see a genetic profiles for the Britons
HAHAHAHA yeah and they couldn't even pick up their own SHIT. England wasn't civilized until the anglo-saxons all but genocided the Britons, and then the Normans came, and then the Vikings... lmao England was the original Muttland of the west.

Different shades of white can live and prosper alongside each other, a shared civilization helps with that, you know? Meanwhile the destructive affects of a multi-racial society are plain for all to see. Also, if we apply your logic, the same can be said down the line about English or French, because in the end, you're German rape babies.

>He believes in white replacement
>When all of latin america and half the middle east have falling birthrates as does every other industrialized country
>When all the extrapolated graphics keep overshooting year after year because surprise surprise everyone brown isn't actually conspiring to kill you
>And even if they were, even the stormies can only make 2060 - 2080 scenarios, when it's likely by late 2020 we will already have generic engineering which will actually btfo all natural races with some actual eugenics not tainted by tribalism

>generic engineering which will actually btfo all natural races with some actual eugenics not tainted by tribalism
you mean everyone will want white children

grats on the dumbest post in this thread

keep seething kike

Attached: 78h.jpg (640x619, 69K)

Jesus Christ, user.

>Different shades of white can live and prosper alongside each other, a shared civilization helps with that, you know?
Did you read any European history? Like at all?
Even glance at the cliff notes?

/pol/ was a mistake

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Let him dream

If you are counting Spanish and French as races then there is nothing close to a pure race as even the Japanese are the results of different peoples moving into the island (Jomon and Yayoi and all that) until the current ethno group was born. Shits like any dark age born race is even more recently mixed. So give Americans something around 800 years and they will be as legitimate of a race as any other.

You got me.
Brits are mutts

damn this is so stupid that I need to thank you for making me laugh

And yet, for the world wars, for the 30 years war, era of religious war, era of cabinet wars, etc. western civilization became the most advanced, tolerant, and forward thinking society in history. Also see the key word
>CAN live and prosper
I didn't say 'always', dipshit. Besides, the point is about America, unless you're trying to imply ethnic tension between different white ethnic groups in America is responsible for its massive ethnic divide.

>/pol/ boogeyman
someone needs to make a Simpsons “say the line” meme about this already.
soi

Attached: 949FE160-708E-4371-BB83-0139D429A509.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Unironically seething

>when it's likely by late 2020 we will already have generic engineering which will actually btfo all natural races with some actual eugenics not tainted by tribalism

Tell me something - how would human augmentation be achieved without incredibly inhumane experimentation? At the end of the day the only way to make designer babies would be do to test-runs on a very great number of fetuses.

>save his race
from what?

People like to tan and find tanned features attractive. If I have to guess I think the two most popular archetypes will be light tan with Caucasian features and the cuter breed of Asians, though who knows what sort of new aesthetic heights we will reach once we deal with human genes without the romanticism that stopped proper breeding like we do with other species.

Unironically underage

yeah that's what we'll do but his timescale is extremely optimistic

lol no. Tons of migrations happened on the British isles. The profile for that region is just the amalgam of these, and its being destroyed in modern days anyways.

haha source for the original?

> its being destroyed in modern days anyways.
And thats a good thing! What, you think mixing will subsume and destroy the local culture? I hope history didn't give you that false impression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

Using this as an example, it seems that your problem is that you ignore the fact that your "race" is literally the result of multiple tribes intermingling and being conquered, then experiencing centuries of normalization. The same can be said of any "race". Our country is young, but someday, there will be a "race" that emerges once things normalize. It hasn't been 300 years yet, for fucks sake. Back off and sniff your asshole.

>save his race
Why are some people so obsessed with melanin and nose structure?

No, they'll want an artificially-created race that is ten times superior to any human that has ever lived.

Because they don't want their kid to be stupider and uglier by default.

Attached: blackcrime.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

Yes? What is the problem? It ultimately leads to the greater good and has a much lower death count than other alternatives.
It impresses me how sensitive this website can be at times for a bunch of people who love to post about being fascists. All and all this is a far more death efficient proposal, and has actual results not backed by overly emotional attachments.

for the same reason altruism exists

shut the fuck up fash

So, super white people? Like the ones from Nibiru?

Attached: hfcow6w4m6531.png (1302x856, 43K)

>teeny can just strawman
Please get laid before you shoot up your peers